Speaker 1: The news round Up and Information Overload Hour. Here's a toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the programs eight hundred and nine to four one seawn. If you want to join us, let us go back, because this now is front and center. You have not one but six Democratic lawmakers calling on our military, our intelligence community to basically defy orders and pushing for them to disobey their commander in chief, Mark Kelly, Elis Slock and the rest of them. Let me let me remind you of this because it's now an issue of whether or not what they have done here is a violation of law. We went through some of the specifics earlier with Greg Jarrett and with David Shoon eighteen USC. Twenty three eighty seven. And that law, you know, makes it a federal crime to do any of the following advice urge or attempt to cause insubordination, disloyalty, mutiny, refusal of duty among members of the US military, obstruct or attempt attempt to obstruct recruiting, enlistment, or general military operations. Distribute written materials advocating any of the above. The law does not require advocating the overthrow of the government, and it's specifically about undermining the functioning of the US military.
Speaker 2: Is that applicable. Let's listen to what they said.
Speaker 3: We want to speak directly to members of the military.
Speaker 1: And the intelligence community to take risks each day keep Americans safe.
Speaker 3: We know you are under enormous stress and pressure right now.
Speaker 4: Americans trust their military, with that trust is at risk.
Speaker 2: This administration is pitting our uniform.
Speaker 3: Military and intelligence community professionals against American citizens. Like us.
Speaker 2: You all swore an oath to protect any then this constitution.
Speaker 1: Right now, the threats to our constitution aren't just coming from road, but from right here at home.
Speaker 2: Our laws are clear.
Speaker 3: You can refuse illegal orders.
Speaker 2: You can refuse illegal orders.
Speaker 3: You must refuse illegal orders. No one has to carry out orders that violate the law or our constitution. We know this is hard and that it's a difficult time to be a public servant. But whether you're serving in the CIA, the Army, or Navy, the Air Force.
Speaker 2: Your vigilance is critical.
Speaker 3: And know that we have your back.
Speaker 2: Oh that we have your back.
Speaker 1: Elise Slockin on ABC this weekend could not name a single illegal order.
Speaker 2: Here's what she said, so.
Speaker 5: Let's talk right now.
Speaker 3: Do you believe President Trump has issued any illegal orders? To my knowledge, I am not aware of things that are illegal, but certainly there are some legal gymnastics that are going on with these Caribbean strikes and everything related to Venezuela.
Speaker 1: Well, they never said that when drone strikes were made by both President Bush and President Obama. I believe Joe Biden also never opened their mouth, never said anything similar. Anyway, here with reaction Nicole Parker, author of the two fbis the bravery and betrayal I saw at my time. I'm at the bureau anyway. Welcome back, Nicole Parker.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing fantastic. How are you, Sean.
Speaker 1: I'm very disturbed by this. Sounds like they are encouraging our military or an intelecommunity to defy orders, but they're not defining where the president might have issued any illegal order exactly.
Speaker 3: And that is the problem because they are weaponizing, you know, just what we've seen in the past with these same individuals. The Democrats are always weaponizing everything for political reasons. And when she was at point blank what illegal orders have happened, and she said, you know, I'm not really aware of any But then she tried to say that, you know, what's happening in with the Caribbean strikes was just you know, legal gymnastics. What she needs to understand is that what President Trump has done, there is nothing illegal about what is transpired. And what it comes down to is that these individuals, they just have such disdain and hate for President Trump, for his administration, for the actions that they're taking, and so they are they are again politically weaponizing everything about the criminal justice system. And now they're trying to come forward and say, you know, this is a violation of Title eighteen US Code eighteen twenty, you know, twenty three eighty seven, and it's not. And so I think it's important for Americans to take a step back and look at exactly what's happening. Sean. And this is what I spoke about in my book. You know, you were a huge advocate for me. I don't know if you recall this, but i'd just like to take your listeners now, memory row. I appeared on your program back in twenty twenty three after leaving the FBI, and what viewers and listeners don't know is that prior to my appearance on your program. I got a call from someone at the FBI and management after I'd walked away from the agency, and I knew I was speaking the truth, Sean. I was speaking the absolute truth about what happened at the FBI. And I was warned in so many terms, Nicole, we understand you're going on Fox. You need to make s sure to be careful and don't just say what they tell you to say at Fox. Don't let them feed you information. And I said to this FBI representative, I said, with all due respect, that is completely false. I am speaking out of my own free will. No one is telling me what to say at Fox, and I am speaking the truth. And whether y'all like it or not, it is what it is that I will continue to stand up for the truth. And that's why it's so important that we have certain individuals like yourself. I remember going on your program and I was terrified, Sean, but you gave me peace and confidence and you said, you know, Nicole, you're speaking the truth and that is it. And I will never forget that. And I have held onto that since the time that I left the FBI. I'm not about politics and what side you support and the Republican or Democrats. I'm about the truth. And when these individuals like these senators are coming forward and they are not about the truth, that's when things go off the rails in our country.
Speaker 1: Well, let me go back to this whole issue. When you listen to these senators and then you listen to the interview of Leislan Penator Slotkin and she can't name a single case, one has to wonder. I mean, look, you work for the FBI. You know the law very well. I just read the provision of eighteen USC. Twenty three eighty seven, and one at that point has to wonder, are they guilty?
Speaker 2: In your view?
Speaker 1: Would this be something the FBI, if you were still with the FBI, would be investigating.
Speaker 3: So when I was at the FBI, what they are doing right now the Democratic senators, No, the FBI would not be looking into it because these are Democrats doing this. No, the FBI would turn a blind eye to that. Under the current administration, will they where they now believe in equal enforcement of the law. I do believe that they should look into this, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone does look into this and people are assigned, you know, delve into what exactly is happening here. But I can tell you under the Biden administration, of course, they wouldn't be looking into this because no again remember Sean no reasonable prosecutor retarded Hillary and in the you know, Democrat and the Biden FBI and the Comy FBI. It's just completely one sided justice. And so I do believe that they need to look into this. I do believe these senators they are completely speaking out of turn, and that's an abuse of their power, that's an abuse of their voice. And I think that they should be looked into and just see what exactly are these allegations that they're making, and the fact that they're accusing, you know, President Trump and this administration in the military of doing so, it's just it's got to get back to basics, get back to the facts, and stop making false accusations.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that this is extraordinarily dangerous. It's a horrible thing to say, and uh, it's it's doesn't surprise me in light of everything we've went through. The case of James Comy, unfortunately for him, is these burn bags have his own scribbled, you know, writings that basically contradict what he said. To Congress, at least my interpretation there off. It'll be up to a court to the side that in fact he knew what he was saying to Congress was false.
Speaker 3: James Comy, and again I talk about in my book. There's an entire chapter about James Comy. It's called James Comy Changes the Game.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: He completely obliterated the reputation of the FBI. And that's when we knew at the agency internally that we were a political pawn and there was no accountability for anything that he did. And I can tell you that I do believe that there's two fbis at the I. One are the honest, good, hard working agents who uphold the Constitution, their fair the f the I two politically motivated, socially weaponized, and you know, rules for the rules for the not for me. That was very much how James Comy operated and unfortunately for the American people who want to see accountability, he had top cover. Okay, he had top cover. He was a former DJ guy, a former US attorney. He had top cover internally at the FBI on the seventh floor from anyone you know, that would call him out for what he was doing that was wrong. And do you really think that he was going there was going to be no accountability. I'll just tell you that, and that infuriates FBI one agens more than anything I can tell you. As soon as this happened today and the case was dismissed, my phone started blowing up. Because when you're at the agency and I'm held to a certain standard, Sean, if I did the same thing that he did, I would be carried off some handcuffs and no time, no questions asked. And so what he did starting on July fifth at twenty sixteen, when he said no reasonable prosecutor recharged Hillary Clinton and then they pivot into the Russia collusion hopes. That whole thing. They did that to take your attention off of Hillary Clinton's mishandling classified information, and they went after the Trump campaigns and it just went on and on. But this transpired. We're now what in twenty twenty five, This started back in twenty fifteen and ten years he had top cover and they know, they know the statue of limitations, they know that they'd expired. But I think I have to give props to the current administration because not only do they need to regain the trust of the American people. They need to gain the trust of the FBI employees, because there's nothing more frustrating to employees internally who can see exactly what's happening and it's not right. That's not the ode that we took, and there's not equal enforcement of the laws. And so I have to give credit where credit is due. I appreciate the efforts. And people say, oh, it's political retribution. They're just going after call me now for political retribution. I strongly disagree. I think what it is is that for the first time ever, he was going to be held accountable. There must be enforcement of laws, regardless of who you are. And his favorite saying is the FBI director, no one is above the law. Well, no one's but you, No one but you, James Colly. And again, no reasonable prosecutor would charge Hillary Clinton? Well, where was the reasonable prosecutor who wouldn't be willing to charge Donald Trump? They had no problem with that. Where was the reasonable prosecutor who said that the rate at mar al Lago was wrong? They had no problem with that? Where was the reasonable prosecutor was saying January sixth, misdemeanors should not be treated as if these are the most violent offenders on the face of the earth, and have the full swat team of the FBI show up at your house. Where would the reasonable people. Then it's not about reasonable, Sean, It's about they only go after one side. And I can tell you I lived it, I briefed it, I speak about it in my book. I talk about you know, COVID nineteen, the Hunter Biden laptop, big tech collusion, the twenty twenty presidential elections, the January sixth misdemeanor overkill, the whistle blower intimidation at the FBI, the mar al Lago travesty, dropping the hammer on conservatives, going after parents from school board meetings, you know, the Catholic memo, you know, social justice warriors at the FBI, Sean. The Parkland school shooting happened one week after after a DEI event that Christopher Ray made sure to attend. Okay, he was more focused on DEI than he was on protecting the people that he was sworn to protect. They were so focused on social justice movements in addition to political weaponization. So I can tell you what was happening there was wrong, and I'm glad that there's a new administration. I pray that there's accountability and I'm glad that they're taking swift action to make things right.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Nicole Parker, author of the two fbis the bravery and betrayal I saw in my time at the bureau. More on the other side, and then we'll get to your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one, sean, as we continue this Thanksgiving week. All right, let's get to our busy, busy telephones as we say hi to Mike from the United Socialist Utopia of California of Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 2: What's up, Mike, Hi.
Speaker 4: Sean, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I agree they should be tried. I'm a former Navy op specialist, you know, I worked for Operations Intelligence Division, and so I know people like Hillary should be in jail. You know, the fifty one people, former intelligence people lied and I believe that these people are giving aid and comfort those six senators because what they're doing is very evil. It's basically the same thing Satan did in the garden. He got Eve to doubt God's judgment and to operate order make her own decisions and own judgment. And that's what they're trying to do with the military, and so it's not only evil, but they need to be held accountable. They've broken their oath. And the other thing I want to say about oaths is Department of Homeland Security. They need to have a separate division to follow up on people that have taken a citizenship oath. Because they swear allegiance in their oath to the United States of America, they agreed to work, you know, to take up arms if they need to to defend the constitution in the United States. They are breaking their oaths. And like the gal who hung the Palestinian flag, the congress person outside of her office, you know, that's not foregoing allegiance to a former country.
Speaker 3: That you're part of.
Speaker 4: It's breaking their citizenship. And we need a department within the Homeland Security that will follow up on people to make sure that they are adhering to their oath of citizenship and if not, you know, they need to take them before an immigration judge, strip them of their citizenship, and depport them. That'll solve a lot of these problems because if we don't hold people accountable, eventually what's going to happen is they're going to push us towards the civil war because if the government doesn't hold people accountable, the people will eventually have to hold people accountable.
Speaker 2: Well, I pray to God it never comes to that. There.
Speaker 1: You know, we are a very divided country. I don't know how you reconcile issues those that want secure borders and those that want wide open borders with unvetted people and want to lie to us about it. I don't know how you reconcile, defund this mental no bail, reimagine the police with law and order. I don't know how you reconcile those that want to tax Americans into oblivion and sell a false promise of false security that the government will provide everything from cradle to grave, to womb to the tomb, and those of us that believe in capitalism, I don't know how you reconcile. You know, the policies of say your governor Gavin Newsom, with conservative policies that are proven to work again and again. You look at the inflation rate. For example, in Texas, it's point nine percent. In California, in some places it's as high as four percent. You have the highest income taxes, highest sales taxes, highest gas taxes, and you know, or an incompetence at a level I find unimaginable.
Speaker 2: I don't know why when you when you know you're going to have.
Speaker 1: Wildfires, why you don't practice the science of forestry. I don't know why you have empty reservoirs knowing you would need water to extinguish fires. Predictable events, wildfires, Santa Ana wins, you know, are something you should be prepared for. I don't know why it's nearly a year later and people can't get a permit to rebuild their home, but they still have to pay property taxes and insurance on their homes. It's just I don't know how you tell me where the middle ground is because I can't find it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think there is a middle ground on that I think until we hold even the politicians accountable for negligence. I mean, Donald Trump told new some years before the fires that he needed to fix the situation, and he never did. That's negligence and Congress and stuff. I think the senators, I think anybody in Congress that holds the purse strings over the military, maybe part of their oaths should be that they are in tribunals, get away from the judges that we have outside, make them accountable to the Military Code of Justice, and bring them before military tribunals so that justice can be served, because it's not being serve with these radical judges that are just dismissing stuff right, and stuff off, you know, and excusing stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it's scary.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, there's really only one answer, and this is what it comes down to elections, you know, and I know that there are people with their own very selfish agendas out there that don't want to see the big picture. And unfortunately, if they have their way, they would fracture the entire MAGA coalition that Donald Trump put together. I would urge all of them to think twice about that, because the net result is they will end up helping the left get back in power. I would rather that not happen. And you know, if we can agree on the big picture issues such as the ones I mentioned, and just agree to disagree on some of the other issues, I mean, Reagan said, if we're in agreement a percent of the time, you're not my enemy, you're my friend. And I think we have to be eighty twenty people in that regard. There are plenty of people in the conservative movement I can have an honest disagreement with, but there are people that are on a very self destructive path, and it's going to have repercussions in terms of the coalition if they're not careful. So we either you know, stand together united for general principles that work, conservative principles that work, or you will fracture a coalition that has worked that Donald Trump built and it will, you know, only help the Democrats. That's something we'll deal with in time, not right now. Mike, Thank you, appreciate it. Eight hundred nine four one Seawan Patricia, Minnesota, Hi, Patricia, how are you? How's Tim Walls doing these days? Oh?
Speaker 6: I wish I could move out of here.
Speaker 2: Well you can. What's preventing you a movie?
Speaker 6: Well, my husband and I were going to move to South Dakota when he was in the hospital, but unfortunately he passed away, and I don't want to move there by myself. So yeah, so I probably stepped here for a little bit longer. I'm going to try to get somewhere else eventually.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm very sorry. How many years were you married?
Speaker 6: We were only married nine years. We met late in life. He was a marine Vietnam dead. He was a marine till the end.
Speaker 1: Oh, simplify to him. God bless him, and I'm sorry for your loss. Yeah, So what else is on your mind today? What do you think? It seems like you're thinking about Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is on Thursday.
Speaker 6: Yes I am. I'm going to have a great gathering here with friends and family. But I kind of wanted to chime in on what Linda said last week about who you should have, you know, at your house.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, yeah, oh boy.
Speaker 1: I mean put a doggie bag out for pea people that are politically liberal in your family, like she's gonna.
Speaker 6: Well, I just wouldn't have them. If they were rude about it or wanted to start an argument, I wouldn't have them in my house. I just think that your inner circle should be filled with people with like mindedness. Your inner circle is a sacred place, and you can still love and forgive people from a distance. You don't have to have them mingle with you. And I learned that a long time ago. When I was growing up, my mom had everybody over, whether they were alcoholics or what, and there was they kind of ruined every holiday. So I said, I would never do that because even if they're your relatives, like I said, you can still love them and you can still pray for them and forgive them, but they don't have to be around you affecting other people in your gathering.
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you this.
Speaker 1: You get to choose, you know, I think the Bible is pretty clear you're not supposed to hate people. No, I have to work on this with Linda. Linda has a hate list.
Speaker 2: Who were false? Linda, you have a hate list, very very true, very very true.
Speaker 1: Linda's not inviting any liberal relatives. You said you would be nice enough to leave a doggie bag on the steps and they can pick up their Thanksgiving dinner in a door.
Speaker 2: They should like that, they love handouts. They should be thrilled. We'd be thrilled.
Speaker 6: Bible Sean, and you should know that. The Bible also says you don't have to cast your pearls before swine.
Speaker 1: I agree with that too, But listen, you get to choose who you want to hang out with.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Look, you could still not hate people, but you don't have to be friends with people.
Speaker 6: That's right, Keep a metadistance and pray for them.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people that don't like me. I don't know why. I'm a nice person, Sean, there are people that don't like me.
Speaker 6: I've been listening to you since you had that single site many many years ago, trying to get people together.
Speaker 2: And Hannah Date bringing back Linda.
Speaker 6: Candy, and you spoke at Saint Catherine's University. I went to see you when you were here for that.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that was a while ago. Yeah, I remember. I had a great time.
Speaker 6: If you tried to speak there now, they would have protesters by one hundreds out there.
Speaker 1: That's nothing I have on faced before. I've done books signing. The guy in Salt Lake City Ones waited four hours in line for me to sign his book, only to throw it at me when he got up to the guy close to me and he missed. Now, all that time waitings just to throw a book at my head. I'm like, really, that's there's a lot of hate in there. Anyway, Patricia, we appreciate you. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Joel, Ohio the Buckeye State. What's up, Joel?
Speaker 2: How are you, Sean?
Speaker 5: It's a great honor to speak with you. You're a great American.
Speaker 2: The honors all mine.
Speaker 5: And if that guy threw a book at you, you would have blocked it anyway, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: You know if you if I saw it coming. I mean, I think one of the coolest moments when George W. Bush was president is when the guy threw two shoes at him and he ducked and he dodged, and my poor colleague Dana Perino got hit with it. You know, she ended up with a black eye as a result.
Speaker 5: I specifically remember that on TV when George was ducking those shoes.
Speaker 3: But but.
Speaker 5: You often talked or you often mentioned the cinder blocks on the scales, and it seems to me maybe you can enlighten me a little. Why is it all the cinder blocks always seem to be on the Democratic side. When are the Republicans, the MAGA Republicans ever going to have some cinder blocks and a little bit of help.
Speaker 1: Uh. I don't want our side to do the things that they have done. I don't want our FBI weaponized or DOJ weaponized.
Speaker 2: Well, Hannity, they.
Speaker 1: Can keep going after people like James call me and Letitia James and I'm like, okay, Either Letitia James, you know, said that this home in this other state while she was the the you know, age of New York. She said it would be her primary residence. So she didn't because clearly she that would be impossible. So that's cut and dry. Either James call me lied before Congress or he didn't. That will be cut and dry. On the grand conspiracy issues, I think the case is pretty overwhelming and incontrovertible. We've I won't lay it all out now, but Fiza warrens double standard with top secret classified information. I think the Hunter Biden laptop which they verified as authentic in March at twenty twenty, pre bunking it before that election, knowing that Rudy Giuliani's attorney had a copy of it and it would be leaked. And you know, those are all cut and dry weaponization of justice. You know, we saw what was a miss Meaner in New York whose statute of limitations had run out magically get turned into thirty four separate felony accounts just to prevent Donald Trump from ever becoming president. Nobody's been held accountable for that, and you know that that is malicious prosecution. That is weaponization at the highest level and never should have been brought.
Speaker 2: We had a civil case.
Speaker 1: We're a judge in that case, Judge Erdowan, you know, stuck with evaluation of mar A Lago that was so false, so fraudulent, so phony, and not one liberal Democrat on TV or in Congress or in the Senate, you know, said wait a minute, this is wrong and this judge should not be doing this.
Speaker 2: They didn't care.
Speaker 1: As long as it's weaponization to get the person that they dislike, they're okay with it.
Speaker 2: And you know, we've lived through a lot.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to say this, if we don't hold these people eventually accountable, but what they've done, what we know they've done, what we can prove that they've done, we'll never be able to restore America and our institutions, our FBI, our intelligence community to their once former greatness. And that I think is the mission of Cash Fattel, Dan Bongino, John Ratcliffe and Pam Bondi and many many others. I think it's an it's the amount, the magnitude of that task is astronomical. On top of dealing with known terrorists, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members in the country and trying to keep us safe simultaneously. Not an easy job, I'll tell you that. All right, that's going to wrap things up today. Let not your heartbeat troubled. We will be back tomorrow with our final show and wrapping things up of the week is I Oh yeah. Get my compressed nerve in my neck all taken care of hopefully today. Anyway, have a great night. We'll see you back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.