Speaker 1: Welcome to a new episode of New Rory and Maul.
Speaker 2: I am all, I'm Edden. I'm not gay, and Eden is not gay. People.
Speaker 1: He wants you to know that. And we've been seeing things people think Eden's gay.
Speaker 2: Eden is not gay. Editing is just a man of the people. Have you noticed how the insult of calling someone gay now is like a progressive insult. Not that it would matter. It doesn't matter that that's the most connotant. He like, yo, you're gay, not that it would matter.
Speaker 1: So why you ask exactly?
Speaker 2: It don't matter. Why are you asking me? But why do they think Edmon is gay? Not that it would matter because the du wanted to want me to suck their girl.
Speaker 3: I guess no they thought that before that baby, because ed is Marianne.
Speaker 2: Now he looks like a Marianne for sure. Eleanor Now, what what would name would you pick? That's two. You have a twin sister. Her name is Jamala. Oh so if I was too, yeah, yeah, I guess we'll go with that. But then you and your twin sister would have the same name. It could get confusing.
Speaker 1: I'm not really she would still call me all while you give not progressive of her Victoria. Excuse me, I look like a Victoria. Why explain? I like to I like to know the thinking behind that.
Speaker 4: Because it's like a deep It's like you're you're kind of like tall, dark and handsome, and like I like, if tall, dark and handsome was a girl, it would be Victorian.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 5: D you just read me like that? He would be Violet, Brittany.
Speaker 2: Why would I be a Violet?
Speaker 1: I'm read yeah, but just exactly because because you you're just trying to make it a conversation piece.
Speaker 3: Sorry, would be Casey Tory.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would not be and I definitely be a white girl playing acoustic guitar on.
Speaker 3: She's really nice, she's really good.
Speaker 2: Does she still make music? Or running out of cover? You know how many songs out there I don't have. I think I can cover.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, like you just literally like thirty million songs in the UD.
Speaker 2: Well listen. I love that the trans community can change their name because I get it. I maybe I want to change my name though, and still remain and identify as a male again.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you watch your name to be?
Speaker 2: Rory?
Speaker 1: If you had to pick your name, would be I don't know, like, are you mad? Do you ever think about the why did my mom and dad land on Rory?
Speaker 2: No? I mean I I did. I did resent for a while that I was a redhead because you know, prior to all this progression, redheads were bullied in the nineties. But I've always liked my name. If I was a girl, I would know I would have hated it, because my mom said, if I was a girl, I would have been like Kayley or some shit. I'm like, oh no, God, even the boys would have beat her up. And I'm so glad you're not Kaye. I saw it on Monday. You were influencing. You were at a dinner, Yes, influence on I just want to I wish I would have been able to go because I kind of wanted to see you in the influencer element. Been to those dinners and I've gotten really good at my small talk. I kind of wanted to see what your level of small talk was at now that you've been more of a social light and you've been out there social butterfly, if you will, he came out of his cocoon in the Bronx.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Monogram had a dinner a night with Monogram, shout out to Black d shout out to Emory, shout out to lineas Guru. So they had a dinner downtown and went and sat with you know, some people from the from the board of you know, legalizing cannabis in New York City and things like that, and other brands, other businesses.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: It was a cool, cool party though.
Speaker 1: Cool Vibe told Emory he might need to do that once a month, you know what I mean. But it was a cool vibe gurule. You know, he was playing all the samples you can't find you can't name that. Yeah, I was hitting Shazam trying to trying to get it Shazam, couldn't find it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And when Guru plays Whole Records, he has the stems. Yeah exactly. So it was like you know that play just the based on dead press.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you know, we had a good time though. It was a real, real good night. It was a lot of cool people in the room, a lot of good weed in the room, good edibles, things like that.
Speaker 2: Well did you influence uh what was like your leading.
Speaker 1: Knew most of the people did, so I can't influence them. They know me and they smoke weed like me. So it's kind of like, you know, they.
Speaker 2: Didn't sit you next to a stranger because that's happened to me to influence their dinners.
Speaker 1: No, our table was pretty much everybody knew everybody, so it was it was that type of party. It was like we all know each other. I shout out the Matt from Aster Club.
Speaker 2: I usually lead because for some reason I always get put away from my friends that are there at those dinners. So my first lead question usually to make it awkward, so no one will speak to me. I go, so what do you influence? And then they never really have an answer for me.
Speaker 1: Well, most of the times they don't have an answer because they don't know what they influenced me. I'm gonna just always say the most common of the culture. Yeah, you know, you could just say the culture that covers everything in cold like fashion, music or whatever.
Speaker 2: Just the culture. I'm gonna sound like a hater, but I do want the self proclaimed influencers, people that call themselves influencers, right, I do want to ask they need to answer, like if you put influencer or what's the other one on Instagram? Social figure, public figure, public figure? You gotta tell me what you influence in your bio.
Speaker 5: What do you influence?
Speaker 1: They just put the emojis, They put the plane to train the car.
Speaker 2: They influence Delta, Yeah, no, they pay Delta.
Speaker 1: They influence Amtrak. They influence amtract to go like you go to different states.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, Amtrak is going to go to that city without you. They've never been Okay, yeah, listen. The influencer world is so interesting.
Speaker 1: But you know why, I'm not mad. I think influencers get a bad get a bad rep though, because so many people claim that they're influencers. But there are some real influencers.
Speaker 2: Oh I agree that. No, I have no issue with real influencers.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all are influence.
Speaker 2: Am I Yeah, people care about what you guys do.
Speaker 4: I literally have five hundred money bags underneath my pictures right now because you done influenced people to do that.
Speaker 5: You want to know what you wear?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 5: People want to know what you wear?
Speaker 1: Does that mean I'm an influencer if you want to influence there?
Speaker 2: He's a taste maker. Oh God, you make taste. I don't make taste. You make taste. You create taste, but you know what it tastes like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like that was kind of crazy. I date my bag, But I don't think I'm an influencer.
Speaker 2: No, you are, you are? You are. I wouldn't call myself one, but I could see if someone said I was. I've influenced people to listen to certain things that okay, people I guess have looked. And that's for tasting music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely a taste maker in the in the culture. Not really taste make.
Speaker 2: But I'm unseasoned taste. Yeah, you gotta be on season Yeah, unseasoned.
Speaker 1: You can't be seasoned taste you know what? You know what it tastes like.
Speaker 2: They love putting that ship and all those hell old fresh bags. They put that on everything.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 2: See this is what I really don't even hear.
Speaker 1: This is why, this is why they think he's gad you're he just asked me.
Speaker 5: What tastes like?
Speaker 4: See citrusy for oranges whatever?
Speaker 2: All right, I thought that was a compliment, Thank you, exactly like you taste like apple cider.
Speaker 3: Spicy, a little bit of bite.
Speaker 2: The hot apple cider too, the one you get at the pumpkin Patch.
Speaker 1: Apple Remember the apple butter used to get at the at the apple apple picking. I talk about the apple butter was the greatest ship on Earth.
Speaker 2: Man or they used to have h I forgot which one it was. For the pumpkin patch, they used to spin the potatoes and make curly fries, hay rides. I missed being a kid man.
Speaker 5: You still do that?
Speaker 2: Now, let's go do that hay ride.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like kids, we gotta have kids. We look creepy if we're with no kids.
Speaker 2: Are your kids? What are you saying?
Speaker 4: If you bring a camera, then we won't look creepy. We'll just say what you look really creepy.
Speaker 2: That's what happens when they bring cameras. And then it was like these guys think they're influences. That's just a fucking pumpkin guy. They don't have to bring the camera. Halloween influencer.
Speaker 1: I do miss doing things like that through apple picking, things like that.
Speaker 2: That was kind of fun. What does it say to a girl though, if you take her on a pumpkin picking date? I feel like you're saying a lot.
Speaker 1: Saying that you want to start a family.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think I think going on a pumpkins because you.
Speaker 1: Know, you have to sit at work, you have to sit on the pumpkins at the end and take a.
Speaker 2: Picture for sure, and then you start. Then you have to carve it together. And now it's y'alls like kidding me, sitting on hay together, saying I'd like to marry you.
Speaker 1: It's saying, hey, we need to we need a kid.
Speaker 5: Here the five lines.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's space between us for a child.
Speaker 1: Hey, we can't do this another year without any kids.
Speaker 2: We're gonna look like the weird couple. Hey, don't pull out. I just feel like meeting the family is a step lower than going on the pumpkin patch date.
Speaker 5: I agree, there's a lot more effort into making that date happen.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm come October, I'm gonna blow a girl's mind. First date off the DM, first time we ever meet each other. Pumpkin, pumpkin question, love state, New York.
Speaker 4: Now, when you take the sperm off the condom, don't act like you don't know why.
Speaker 5: Don't put on.
Speaker 2: Yo. Rory's dasty condos one of those things. I can't take anything I won't have.
Speaker 1: Uh So, what else happened over the last two days? We had a little, a little uh, a little back and forth with a little Wayne and Mark Cuban.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that But let me.
Speaker 1: Just say I love Wayne Man, but he went absolutely crazy on Mark Cuban. I don't know what Mark did, like, but o't pissing your fucking mouth.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, waitne hold on, this is a Mark Cuban, Like, you can't tell Mark Cuban you're gonna piss in his mouth. Mark Cuban is the coolest owner in sports. How did you tell Mark Cuban you're gonna piss in his mouth?
Speaker 5: He was in his arena.
Speaker 1: You know, Mark Cuban is the coolest owner. Like he he he literally changed the way we view owners of like sports teams, like he's the guy that every player loves wants to play for. Or Wayne went crazy and Mark Cuban, I'll piss in your fucking mouth, Like, come on, Wayne, you can't.
Speaker 5: What happened was that? Lil Wayne?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: After?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: During Game four, right, he tweeted about Luca right because he was that's.
Speaker 1: What that's what you do. You go to the games and you know a little Wayne as a who little Wayne is a Suns fan because he got banned from the Miami Arena. I remember that so then he went and now he's a I know he's a huge Chris Paul fan.
Speaker 5: He called him during Game four. Then a week later, when Luca was smacking the ship out of him, Cuban said, with a picture of Wainn I think he said, uh, it's a ship show. Put you in front row. Cuban got his balls off, which I like from uproar.
Speaker 1: So I was expecting Wayne to come back with some bars.
Speaker 2: I mean I think he I'll piss.
Speaker 1: In your fucking mouth.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's the punchline or.
Speaker 2: I don't know that the what are the syllables for a high coup? That might have been a high coup. He might have went pure for five I'll piss. I think that's a yeah, yeah, maybe I'll put in your mouth. Yeah he went above like that little simple rhyme and ship that Mark Cuban is doing. Now I'm going yea full Edgar Allan Poe on you.
Speaker 5: He's a quote unquote Mark human. Don't make me get you sick or smacked. Boy, you're playing with me.
Speaker 2: Wayne, have COVID and call on him. Basically, Basically, I just feel like Wayne is not aware of anything because he's in his own world rightfully so, and someone just will be at the house every now and then it'll be like, yo, did you see this? And then Wayne, not paying attention to anything going on in the world, will take that and be like, wait, well it was good to see that.
Speaker 1: Mac Main tweet that if he spoke to Mark Cuman. I don't know if they were all on the phone together.
Speaker 5: That's a phone call.
Speaker 2: I mean, thank god that got square away. I don't know what I would have done. I don't know.
Speaker 1: They continued, Yeah, if I ever saw Wayne pissing Mark Cuban's mouth on.
Speaker 2: The track, if we ever could get past that as.
Speaker 1: A culture, that would have just been like, you know, come on, Mark Cuban, we love Mark Cuban.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, how many people does it require to pist in someone's mouth? Like, I don't think Mark is just going to stand there and just yeah, want to hold him?
Speaker 5: Actually has to be three one to hold Mark, want to open his mouth?
Speaker 1: And then you're like, what is what is Mark Cuban Doing's done that before and with his know but but you know, whatever, what is Mark Cuban doing? Like to piston someone's mouth? You would have to knock him out. I'm assuming right person to be on the floor don't knocked out, So I can assume that Wayne was gonna knock Mark Cuban the fuck out. Yeah, and then pissing his mouth. That would have been bad for the culture. I think that we all would have been banned from like sports arenas and things like that after that.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, as long as no guns were involved and everyone was alive, I think that's a fine way to solve things disagreement.
Speaker 5: Would you still be a mass fan if you found out Mark Cuban pissed in his mouth?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not a mass I'm not a Mass fan, so it might make me one, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's a guy that is really really about him.
Speaker 2: He is committed to this franchise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, I mean, it's just it's just good to see that they cleared that up, because that was definitely I didn't know what I just saw that on the timeline. It was like Wayne is going crazy right now, Mark Cube, like pissing your mouth?
Speaker 2: Who cares? Huh? I said? I saw that was like who cares if he gets if he pissles in his mouth? That Wayne said that and then I then I saw that mac Manon cleared it up, and then I said, who really cares?
Speaker 1: First of all, Mark Cuban was not gonna get pissed in it, He was not gonna Wayne was not gonna piss in man Keeper's mouth. Let's just put that out there. That was not gonna happen. But I'm glad to see that, you know, they they spoke and clear that up, because that was that was just a weird moment, a weird time during the day. I didn't know what the fuck where that came from, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh speaking of rap rap TIFs, you went to the Grizzla show last night or two nights ago, if you're listening to this when it.
Speaker 1: Comes out, Uh, yeah, caught the Griselda Show, caught some of it. I really only honestly, just only went to see Amani. She looked great, so I was happy with that. I could have left right after she did to hear her raps, right, yeah, just to hear her raps.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to hear close dropt didn't even get her bars.
Speaker 1: Off, and you know, delivered deliver such poetry to the people. But yeah, I went to the Griselda Show shout out to Griselda.
Speaker 2: Be messy today, man, come on, be messy. What what was going on in the in the coke wrap world of gossip? I know they were chattering backstage.
Speaker 1: I wasn't backstage. I literally walked in. The show had already started, uh, And so we went and stood right on the side on the stage. You know. I smoked, smoked half a joint and said what's up to a few people and I left. So I didn't know what was going on backstage.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't go backstage all. Did you peep anyone's knuckles? Did they look like they had been used or.
Speaker 1: Let I will say this, it's it's I've been to a few Griselda shows, a few Bennie shows, a few Conway shows. It was definitely the security was a little more a lot of shoulders, Okay.
Speaker 2: I just wasn't sure if maybe they looked like some knuckles had been scraped, they had been in maybe a recent multication.
Speaker 1: I didn't see any fresh, fresh bruises, fresh swollen knuckles. I didn't see all that, but I did you know, security is definitely ramped up at the Griselda shows.
Speaker 2: I will say that, let's not be safe. Let's talk about it, because we talked about their music constantly. Who are we not to talk about what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: And I'm disappointed. I'm gonna be honest, because I didn't want to see this.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't want to see this whole you know, Bennie and Freddie thing turned into something physical and in all honesty, I'm not even sure what happened uh with Freddie in Buffalo.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: You know, it's safe to assume if you want to assume that these were, you know, friends or acquaintances of Griselda Benny.
Speaker 2: But sometimes your city, even if they don't know you personally, can take things about you personally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Probably it may have been just fans and they saw Freddie and started talking crazy to Freddy. And Freddie you know he is and he doesn't hold his tongue for nobody, so usually alone. Yeah, so I mean I could see that being the case too.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say that these were people that Benny at that Freddie and on some other ship.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I don't. I don't know anything about.
Speaker 1: It to say all that, but I didn't want to see it get physical, though, only because I really fuck with Freddie and I fuck with Benny.
Speaker 2: That's that's family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know that those two really fucked with each other heavy at one point.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what.
Speaker 1: The the start or the cause or the root of this whole beef is.
Speaker 2: I don't know the start. I definitely know the back and forths and little shots of the throne, but I don't I still don't know. I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this is all about. So to see it turn into something physical, it was just like, damn, man, I didn't want to see that. But you know, on on on on one hand, though, you know, listen, Freddy held it down. There was a lot of it was a lot of dudes coming at him, and he he stood his ground.
Speaker 2: I will say, if violence does have to happen to solve things or as a result of words, that's perfect to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's nothing you can still able to perform. Yeah, well, Freddie is not going to not perform, even if he's you know, black Eye broke hand. You know, he's not going to not perform. Freddie is one of those guys that he's not gonna he's not gonna hide as his hand. You know what I'm saying, He's gonna let you Like, Yeah, I got jumped. It was twenty of them. I didn't run. I thought, you know what I mean, like Freddy is that guy? Oh for sure, So that wasn't surprising. It's just that I just hate to see, you know, that situation turned physical because, like I said, I really fuck with both of those dudes, man, and I didn't want to see that. But you know, I understand how the shit goes. Sometimes sometimes things happen. And again I'm not saying that this Benny had anything to do with that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This could just be some random fans in Buffalo that just loved Griselda as they should and love Benny and saw freddie out in the restaurant.
Speaker 2: That's the fan base I want.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I definitely want our fans to fucking throw hands for us.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: See one of these other podcasts that were talking crazy and just go upside there.
Speaker 2: I don't do that, No joking, do that. No, I don't want that. Have you allegedly statute, limitations, all those cool words. Ever jumped to somebody before? Jump? Uh? Yeah, how many of you were there?
Speaker 1: Oh it was about maybe eight of us and like three of them he was young, eight to three.
Speaker 2: You can effectively jump somebody? Yeah, twenty twenty five to one. Yeah, I know, I can see why Freddy didn't get that fucked up? You know, hard it is to jump one person with twenty people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody jumping over each other trying to hit one person.
Speaker 2: No one gets a real clean shot. Like, it's a very ineffective way to jump someone.
Speaker 1: And some you know, it's I don't know, man, I just shit like that to me is always just like it's whack because it's like.
Speaker 2: Wait is it in now?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like, once it turns physical, it's like, all right, so now you're going to ask somebody to be the bigger person. You're going to ask somebody to like, you know, put it into it and all of that, and you know, eating we know how it is with ego and things like that. It's just like now it's like, all right, we got to go through all of this to get to an end. End now, and it's you know, it's just We've seen enough for this shit in that culture. Like I want to see more of men talking about their issues with each other, Like, go somewhere private, no crew, no entourage, y'all, even if y'all got a square up, do that shit in private, no cameras, you know what I mean, don't.
Speaker 2: Like shout out to China, Mac and Ad. I thought, yeah, I thought they handled that amazing. I thought that was the most mature ill shit on earth. Yeah, they had a disagreement, it went on the internet, then it went off the internet, and then they did the content together afterwards, and it was great, Like, what a perfect scenario and what an easy way to handle something. It's just everyone usually it's too scared for the fair one. But well, you know, a lot of people can't really fight, Rory, I would say ninety nine percent of people can't fight. Like a lot of people really can't fight.
Speaker 1: They really don't know how to throw their hands, so, you know, unfortunately they result to other ways of violence and shit like that, which is stupid.
Speaker 2: But people that can't fight can fight though, Like, if both of y'all can't fight, you could still have a square one. It's gonna be funny, Oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the thing. People don't want to square and look crazy, be embarrassed. And that's why I said, but.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought. With China, Mac and Ad. They said, we'll go around the corner. You had one of your man's there. I want to mind just so I won't feel safe, no cameras at all, and we're done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who cares? I respect that. Yeah, it's unfortunate to see this whole Freddy and Benny shit. But it was a good show, a great show last night. It was good to see the guys there.
Speaker 2: My friends. I remember I was probably like junior high school, Like ten of them jumped one kid and then they asked me because I just watched it, like yo, why you ain't jump in? It was like I would have to jump on you that there was no area for me to get in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, jump in somebody is not a uh it's not. It's not what people think. It's like you said, everybody's swinging on somebody. Everybody's trying to kick or jump on somebody, and it's like it's almost like playing double Dutch.
Speaker 2: Where do I get in that I got to try to get in where I fit in and it's just like, what are we doing? But chard to gazelda.
Speaker 1: Great show last night, good to see them, Good to see them, and you know, better spirits, better energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: I didn't get a chance to go backstage and talk to you because I left before the show was over, but I definitely was. They had some wrestlers come out. I said, the West West Side is really He's gun is really taking this this wrestling ship series. Dude went up there and and slammed somebody on the stage on his back.
Speaker 2: That's fire.
Speaker 1: I mean, shout out to that guy because I know his back is fucked up today. That floors doesn't give at all, at least a Matt in there.
Speaker 2: I thought they had like a no there was on the T five floor. Yes, oh yeah, he's hurt.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He's hurt.
Speaker 1: Picked him up and slammed him on the sta. I was like, all right, this is different. But that was something different. I I've never seen a wrestling match in between the middle of a of a rap show, so that's dope. Yeah, that was that was some different ship. Did I say I Mini look great?
Speaker 2: Did I say that already? No? I think you mentioned it all right, MONI sees it looked great. Shot, How did Boldie look like?
Speaker 1: You're drinking a lot of water?
Speaker 2: You're not objectifying a woman. I'm gonna ask how don't they look good?
Speaker 1: The guys like they're drinking more water?
Speaker 5: He looked great, look healthy.
Speaker 1: Everybody looks stove ve though, Stove looked great. Uh you know, but I Mini looked great as well.
Speaker 2: That's all. Wait, two things just added up. I'm not going to say it on the microphone though, just know it added up with the date. This was yesterday, right, Yes, he saw stove veto in New York City. Yes, And okay, I'm just.
Speaker 5: Adding Okay, I'm reading you.
Speaker 3: I'm reading Yeah, I can go to.
Speaker 2: Have shout out to Stove. Yeah. I wonder if you caught a little dinner before after the show.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know that that. You know, you got to ask somebody else in the room.
Speaker 2: You can't ask me. Yeah, yeah it but either way, it was good to see the guys. Great show.
Speaker 1: Terminal five h If you get a chance to check out Gaseelda, they're on tour now check the tour dates coming to a city near you.
Speaker 2: I guess what about you guys.
Speaker 5: You guys have a date coming up too, No, we have.
Speaker 1: We got the Roots Roots Picnic coming up June fourth, June fifth, Philadelphia again. Tickets on sale, Get your tickets.
Speaker 2: We'll see you out there.
Speaker 1: Let's have a good time and hopefully I'm just hoping.
Speaker 2: The weather is good that weekend.
Speaker 5: We'll see my gas.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing about.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, listen, We're gonna just keep text real quick.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing about about the East Coast is that when you plan things months in advance, you got to just hope that the weather is great. Yeah, West Coast, Cali, Vegas and all. They don't give up for the weather's going.
Speaker 2: To be just fine.
Speaker 4: It rains in Cali all the time, all the time of time. It rains a lot in California.
Speaker 2: In northern California. It never rains in southern California. I believe that's a song it rain, number one, number one seller.
Speaker 3: I've been to California multiple times in was raining.
Speaker 2: Oh you bring the rain, that's what it's you.
Speaker 1: It's your Syracuse ass going over there, rain on our cloudy ship. They can't wait for you to leave. Nobody's the marriage to here.
Speaker 3: First of all, I bet you ain't talking this smoggy ass city.
Speaker 5: You're from moggy ass. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I love smelling pollution, and is New York's smoggy? I thought that was like a San Francisco thing. I mean, New York is not.
Speaker 1: Well, it depends as bad it depends, it's not. It's not as bad as California, though, that's for sure, California fucking You could taste the smog. It tastes like avocado and smog. Today vegan smog.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Root's Picnic, you know, looking forward to it? Let us know in the comments what you want us to wear?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't want And you guys keep wanting us to promote this. I think Root's Picnic is doing all right without our promotion for.
Speaker 3: Our listeners, like a code, our listeners that might not know.
Speaker 2: I get it like it. Well, I'm in a mellow mood today, so I want to continue to talk about rap drama. And just when we walked in, gave me all the rap gossip of everyone that's beefing. I had no idea these past two days.
Speaker 5: Well it's not really beef.
Speaker 3: Gave you the Earl Gray.
Speaker 2: Like the the younger generation is fucking the English.
Speaker 1: What's been going on?
Speaker 2: So apparently, first the Fat Boys break up every day I wake up, somebody got a problem with Eddin.
Speaker 5: Apparently Offset and Cardi B have fought, unfollowed Quavo and take off on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I don't like this because they people just I think people just notice this way after it happened, and they just apply it to like, what's going on now, Like when they did the whole Drake unfollowed Rocky and Rihanna shit and they come to find out he was.
Speaker 2: It's a little different when your entire group stops following each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how long ago did they stop un following each other?
Speaker 5: I don't know that far. I'm not that avestic, but.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. People find this out and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, this could have happened anytime. Well, I must go, don't subscribe. I think that unfollowed follow things weird, But I know the rest of the world views when you unfollow someone as like a huge deal. It's a big thing. So I'm gonna go with the masses on this and not my own personal thoughts. That is kind. I don't care when they un followed each other. The facts where the three of them follow each other is that is kind of very weird.
Speaker 5: You're probably not amigos anymore and.
Speaker 2: You're just the migo. Yeah, and you said Cardi b n followed them as well. Yeah, not the cist in law, right, that's usually the think.
Speaker 1: Do we think that Cardi influenced she was an influencer in offset on following them.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Now, I just think she did.
Speaker 2: I think her little sister Hennessy could could probably be behind it, but not Cardi. Car Cardi seems actually surprisingly. I know how people perceive her. I think she's pretty diplomatic, like I think she probably like Nona, y'all shouldigure.
Speaker 5: It out, and Hennessy is just a lot more scrappy jokes aside.
Speaker 1: Though, excuse me, I'm gonna be burping all day. This is an ASMR episode.
Speaker 2: Just move the mic. They're gonna hear it. Man. Is this just a a trick? Is this a rollout? Is this a way it's for to get to get this?
Speaker 1: I hope not.
Speaker 2: I hope So this is how you market in twenty twenty. But now it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like it's like what the fuck is going on. We got to play all these fucking games and trick the people into thinking it's a real beef just so they could support us.
Speaker 2: Welcome to advertising.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: Make a fucking good record. That's all the promotion you need.
Speaker 5: And they're not gonna give a fuck about it. You think they They definitely don't give a fuck about I don't.
Speaker 1: I hope not.
Speaker 2: Man. I actually think this would be great for them, for the.
Speaker 1: Migos more so, and then come back in two years and do an album together.
Speaker 2: Four years, come back together.
Speaker 5: They're already doing an unconfused single coming out soon.
Speaker 1: Saya one of my young boys two times, shout out to two times. He told me that I never trust anyone named two times.
Speaker 2: That's my that's my guy.
Speaker 1: He said that the Migos, the Migos is the biggest rap group ever.
Speaker 2: How old is two times?
Speaker 1: I believe he's twenty two, twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a baby and he's already named two times. Oh yeah, but just think about it, too, terrified of him.
Speaker 1: Just think about that though, Like his generation, and that's probably a popular thing amongst his age group. They probably really feel like the Migos is the biggest.
Speaker 2: Group twenty two year old? Of course, who else would be bigger?
Speaker 5: And they're demographic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then he told I said Fuji's He said, I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh that.
Speaker 5: Makes sense, got it?
Speaker 2: And what what defines a group? By the way, definitely like it's Bob Das to the group, this outcast.
Speaker 1: The group, yeah, deepest, definitely a group outcast.
Speaker 2: Definitely, they're not a duo. Does it have to be a third group?
Speaker 3: With the award shows they do best rap duo or group?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so it's all the same. Yeah, but a twenty two year old of course, migos will be the biggest today.
Speaker 5: You don't know what the fruities is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then I you know, I had to break it down. I said, well you can't because he said, uh, you know bad and Bougie you know, named a couple of other records, like those records.
Speaker 2: Were huge, and has he ever heard cream like Wu Tang? You know, I tried to.
Speaker 1: I tried to, you know, I gave him some of that too. I was like, yeah, you know this this group, that group, and it's just interesting to see the the the mind and you know how the younger generation views things and they think, especially in the streaming error, it's like wow, like people really.
Speaker 2: They believe that they feel that way. I mean, Drake would be the biggest artists and Migos would be the biggest group. I see it. But then I had to break it down.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, the Migos, to my knowledge, they've never sold out a tour like an arena tour.
Speaker 2: But what what group from their generals they I don't even I don't think they have they I mean they open for Drake on the last.
Speaker 1: Talking about their own headline.
Speaker 2: They would they would need I don't think their streaming numbers would match their ticket sales. And that's not hating.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, so that's my thing. It's like, you can't. You got to look at those things. You always, no matter what streaming is and you know, social media following and all of that, what do the live shows look like? Can you sell tickets to.
Speaker 2: A live show?
Speaker 1: Can you pack certain buildings, certain arenas? Like that's when you know if a group or an artist or an act is really as big as social media or the streaming numbers perceived them to be.
Speaker 5: So a group would be defined as great if they have a line around the corner.
Speaker 1: You I mean you want to pack out certain rooms, Yes, you want to pack out rooms. You want to be able to put people when people come to see you, when people pay their money to come see you. Right, that's when you know, like, okay, like I'm I'm doing something in this space. I'm seeing some type of success.
Speaker 2: Look up the Culture three tour. What was their Atlanta date? What was their New York date? And what was their LA day? Curious to see where where they're at.
Speaker 1: And I love the Migos, but you know, for the for somebody to say they're the biggest group ever.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I'm not saying anything bad about two times. I agree with that. But while he looks that up, I think it'd be great for the Migos now. I think Culture three was good, and it was coming off Culture two, which personally and I think most would say wasn't really their best effort. I think they're in need of like some space. I think Quavos established himself, Offset clearly has as well, and I think for Offset it's his time to do a solo shit. That's everyone says he's like the real rapper out the group, and I've heard some of his solo stuff. I think it's his time to go fucking make a solo album, go rap, like go rap rap.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I don't like that he.
Speaker 2: Could benefit to finally because Offset went and got the celebrity relationship, which helps. No matter what Quavo was in the beginning, was called the Beyonce of the group, and then also got in a celebrity relationship. They kind of just popularity wise. I'm not even talking about contributing to songs or who had the better verse or who carried a record them. Those two, just, like face value, put themselves up here. I think now Offset our partner take off, he would benefit from doing some solo shit.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't think they did a tour for Culture three.
Speaker 2: All might have hit like right when COVID that would make it.
Speaker 5: It was twenty twenty one when Culture three came out.
Speaker 2: But things were still weird. Yeah, I can see them.
Speaker 5: So the last tour they really did was the Three Midos.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, we actually don't know what they would sell.
Speaker 1: I just don't like that that. We feel like groups have to have members go solo and do a solo thing especially, and that's fine if you want to do that, cool, but don't do that as a result of y'all not fucking with each other no more.
Speaker 5: I think they definitely still fuck with each other. It's just that bullshit of Gene. They don't care. I don't think these grown men care about who follows who nig they're actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they know. But you know how it's gonna look to the public though, You know how they're gonna perceive it now, like.
Speaker 2: There's a reason why they do it. It was a decision was made.
Speaker 1: There's a reason why that's a thing. Like are they still because even now when somebody is you know, friends or a couple, the first thing people do is go look to see if they still follow each other on social media. That's like a real thing now. So we have to understand that they know that. They know that, Oh if I'm follow you and Cardion follows you and this, that and the third, people are gonna be like, oh shit, they beefing.
Speaker 2: They're not. I think this is the rollout for the solo shit.
Speaker 5: I honestly think it's a role and if it's.
Speaker 2: Not, if it's not you know, going solo can also start that that beef. Like you're saying go solo because you want to, not because the group breaks up. But a lot of times artists in groups be like, Yo, I think it's my time. I want to do my shit over here. I don't really want to go this direction musically anymore. That can start the riff, and then all the shit that you may have been holding back to begin with can come out and that'll just start it. So that could be some shit where one of them was like, Yo, it's my time fucking off set and Cardi, you are going to do there? Everything is love album, Like.
Speaker 1: I hope not, man, I hope this isn't a rollout. I hope this isn't just for an album that's coming. I don't want to see them go through that because the first of all, they're family for real.
Speaker 2: And they've all of course, they've all done solo shit before. Yeah, they've done mixtapes, they've done joint projects with other artists, but it hasn't been a focus. That's always kind of been like, here's my side mixtape while we wait for the group. It was just to feed the fans. It was never a focus I think the three of them need to do a focused album like this is just the quabo albums, is just the take off album, it's just the offset out Like I think they need that to grow.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that, but let it be because y'all feel like, Yo, we got some we went in the studio, you know, because that's you know, that's how shit started to catch a record.
Speaker 2: Then you look up, you got five joints done. It's like, Yo, I got an album.
Speaker 1: Like put this up because even in that, there's success for the Migos in that, Like if we split ways and do solo shit and the solo shit is dope and we put out dope records and all of that, because then we can still support each other be in the videos, you know what I'm saying, and shows. Yeah, like you can still support each other. Like, don't let it be because of a beef. That's my only thing. I just don't like to see that type.
Speaker 2: It's twenty twenty two though, even if it's fake or not, that's probably the best way for them to do it. Yeah, pretend like they're beefing. Well either way.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the Migos, Shout out to Cardi unfollowed. Don't follow each other. Whatever do whatever makes you have.
Speaker 2: Do you still follow them?
Speaker 1: I've never followed the Migos or Cardi on social media.
Speaker 3: That's just me O importer definitely hater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I love Cardy.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't follow any of the I don't. I just don't follow her, But I love Cardy.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to Rihanna and Asat Rocky on the birth of their baby boys.
Speaker 1: Shout out to a SAT Rocky, shout out to a SAT. Rihanna, shout out to a SAT baby.
Speaker 2: Is she a SAP Rihanna? Or is he?
Speaker 5: Is he?
Speaker 3: Is he rock Rocky?
Speaker 1: He's Rocky Savage, Rocky Feny. Yeah, he's Rocky Fenty for sure, which is fine. No, that why wouldn't it be Listen, I'm not hating.
Speaker 2: I'm jealous. I would love to be Rory Fenty.
Speaker 1: I wonder if a SAP is going to design like men's underwear boxer Breech.
Speaker 2: That's a weird thought that you would have that.
Speaker 5: Why do you think of my men's underwear? That's my stick?
Speaker 2: Uh well, I think I'm the only straight person I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking about Savage Fenty the underwear line, okay, she's now has a baby with her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Or because people were the video that you are, you would be invited to the weddings. That's why I was about to be see what I was going with it. It was on sat Nick Yeah we can't. Yeah, so I was wondering.
Speaker 1: I was it just would make sense for a Rocky to design some a men's line of fenty Savage. Fenty already did the skin. I think he did the skin men's skincare aligned with which is fire.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I just feel like my sensitive male ego, even though it would make no logical sense because I definitely wear underwear that's named after men's names, I just feel like I don't know if I could, if I could feel comfortable and I fucked with Rocky as like, yeah, I don't know if I you know what, I don't know If I want to sag my pants to show the a sap on my draws, why not? You don't need a sag just it's male ego.
Speaker 1: But no like it will say it will say like savage.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: You don't want you any way to say savage?
Speaker 2: Do you see me sag or bend over and my shirt went up a little bit and you just saw savage on on the elastic. But look at this puts. Oh, Mike, I wouldn't be a puts. But then it's like, also my male ego is like, you know, Rocky really be in New York, Like he's one of the few rappers that really like stays in New York and you can just run into him, and so like, yo, I've run into Rocky a bunch of times, and so I just don't know, like what if that day I had on his underwear.
Speaker 1: Would you show him? Look at.
Speaker 2: We're the same age number one.
Speaker 1: That's not my big That's why it's funny, like somebody's the same age, like your big bro, Look I got your underwear on?
Speaker 2: Okay, Like the same way. Have you ever been like walking around New York and like someone will happen to be listening to podcast and they'll be like yo, and they'll show you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I think that's really dope.
Speaker 2: I've even ran into artists the day their album came out and just oh, ship, you're right there. Listen she was great. I just don't know, you can't even that makes me uncomfortable showing my phone, like lifting my shirt. That's a show that's nasty that I'm not supporting.
Speaker 1: You cannot do that.
Speaker 2: You cannot do that. That's disgusting. Yeah, supporting, But you know two days I haven't even changed, bro, I've had these draws off.
Speaker 1: What is this polyester? What is this that you're using on? This is great, this is amazing. I can breathe and these cuff the balls so well.
Speaker 2: They show my print better than any underwear that I have.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sure that that is something that's going to happen soon. Though I can see that happen for sure.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I could definitely see it. Oh, I knew that was going to happen. Did you spill? Didn't? Though? We keep I spilled it on my rockies?
Speaker 5: Oh god, what do you think they're gonna name the child?
Speaker 2: Lennox Adam Clayton Powell.
Speaker 5: It's a it's a it's a boy, michaelm X.
Speaker 2: Yes, well we don't know.
Speaker 5: I think they said it was they said it's a boy. Yeah, well we don't know that's a boy. Oh, just just because.
Speaker 2: The doctor identified it as a boy. I yet it. I see what you're going with it.
Speaker 1: We don't know it's a it's a boy. It was, it's a boy. It's being reported as.
Speaker 2: It has male organs currently, so we can't identify it as a boy.
Speaker 5: No, I think you can call it girl Adam clean.
Speaker 1: Adam, A girl named Adam? Yeah, No, can too. Can't happen not Adam, not Adam. You could like a damn h in that case, yes, and that would be so stupid. Could are there men named Eve?
Speaker 2: Maybe in Philly?
Speaker 5: H Uh?
Speaker 1: Congratulations to Rocky and Rihanna on the birth of their child, h Blessings and health.
Speaker 2: Was the child born in Harlem hospital? No, I don't know that.
Speaker 5: They didn't give out.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure they're not gonna say where they're at.
Speaker 2: Uh's a gift though, right.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't send a gift. I will though. In other news, New York State Senate passes rap music on Trial bill limiting use of song lyrics as evidence in court. New York State Senate passed the bill that will limit how song lyrics can be used as evidence in court. Senate bill as seven five to two seven, also known as Rap Music on Trial, will not ban song lyrics from being used as evidence to all together but according to the outlet, the lyrics will not have to be proved to be literal rather than figurative or fictional.
Speaker 2: But a lawyer could tear that apart. This seems like they're just trying to people please.
Speaker 1: This means nothing. They're gonna They're gonna still listen to the entire song and say, oh, yeah, we deemed this part to be literal, so this shit is really not.
Speaker 2: We're still got to.
Speaker 5: Give thanks to you, Jay and Meek.
Speaker 2: My first question with this is when they pass the bill sometimes and someone's been locked up for it, like when they've been passing weed bills. Uh, people that have been locked up for weed have been able to appeal because the laws have changed. For the rappers that this has been used against his major eviden that got them convicted, can they now appeal and get a new trial. I don't know how many rappers were solely convicted based off the lyrics and not certain evidence, But if that is a case.
Speaker 1: I think you do need some evidence to tie it all together for sure.
Speaker 2: If that is in the trial, yeah, can't you appeal now?
Speaker 1: I'm guessing so I think that it would It would be It's okay to appeal something obviously if it's like y'all just using lyrics from a story that I created, like I didn't really do that, that didn't really happen.
Speaker 2: So yeah, absolutely you can appeal.
Speaker 1: I would think you could, but again, just I just don't understand that, you know why artists feel like they have to really talk about what they're really doing, Like you don't get stripes for that. You're only gonna get any guys dreams for it. Yeah, but you're only gonna get indicted and fucking you know, a whole bunch of lawyer fees and a whole bunch of prison time. And it's like, but what you know what I mean, just because you wanted to keep it real, Like, nah, that just doesn't make sense. This is entertainment. It's just hip hop to artist storytelling.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I wonder where that can can work out with the RICO shit too, because I could just be a gang member in my rhymes. I'm not a gang member in real life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they have evidence, they have pictures, they have well I know they're fire taps with thug and on them, But I'm just saying other situations like you're saying this gang on a record, like.
Speaker 2: Not just just I'm on the record, I'm blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean now you're playing with you know again, you're playing with fire because if they want to take what you're saying and what you're doing in your videos and use that as evidence and use songs and then you're actually saying things that match up to what really happened in certain crime scenes or you know, certain cases, it's like, well, how do you know all of this like that? You know, these people are not This is what they do for a living. They investigate, They put the puzzle together, and now these rappers and entertainers are actually helping them put together these stories in these in these in these situations.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm just so pleased for the first time that this new generation of rappers is not lyrical like NAS painted the crime scene like you would not believe. Yeah, if you were using a NOS verse as evidence to convict. Now different, he's doing life in prison. Yeah, yeah, he painted. He gave the DA the entire case. At least, they're not that lyrical. They'd be like, yo, I shot that out bang bang, Yeah, Like I don't think that's NAS told you that the street the person that was killed. How much Bloody lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it's again, man.
Speaker 2: You know he did the court sketch.
Speaker 1: When the indictments happened, the first thing people say is, oh, you know they they're just targeting us and doing this. And it's like, man, we're from the same we're from the same neighborhoods. Let's we all know what's going on. I love my people, you know what I'm saying. I love I love I love my my hood. But come on, we got to stop acting like they just digging names out of a hat and say, Okay, let's go get him this one. That's not what that's not what this is. This is years of investigation. This is years of people snitching, people cooperating, people giving information and all kind of shit. It's just like, stop stop helping them.
Speaker 2: May make it a difficult name out of a hat, but I think, like in Casanova's situation, they wanted his name attached to that for everything else that was so while it wasn't a name out of a hat, they did. Who knows if he really would have been indicted had he not been semi famous. And you know, the cops love love when I.
Speaker 1: Actually they want to they want to make examples. Yeah, they's let's be clear. They want to make examples of these these entertainers, and you know, they want to show that Listen, nobody is exempt from the law. And I think, and you know, that's just what the message they're trying to send, Like just because you're famous and all of this and you got money, don't mean that if you commit a crime, we're not coming to get you. So you know, it is what it is. Either, you know, just just stop helping them make it more difficult. That's all I want my fellow community members to do is not help the police solve these cases.
Speaker 2: Do their music, write fictional novels. That's it.
Speaker 1: Make put some there's some false shitting in and send them on a wild goose chase. Sometimes it just don't lead them right to the crib. Like that's I just don't understand that. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I feel like, what was b Biggs Biggs friend that would fuck people in the ass. I don't think that dude existed. I think let's just hope.
Speaker 1: Let's just hope that dude didn't. I don't want even want to I don't know, I don't want to know what's.
Speaker 3: Your love language.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, my love language. I took a love language test. Somebody sent me some some girls sent.
Speaker 2: Me a test like a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't know what it was, but I thought it was funny. I was like, first of all, I didn't know. See they trick you. I'm thinking it's like three questions. It ended up being like long, seventy three questions. And now that you're at question thirty, you don't stop.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 1: You got to go do the finishing line because now you're like, Okay, I want to know my love languages.
Speaker 2: But then you start to like question yourself and realize I don't know much about myself. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think mine's was like uh quality quality time?
Speaker 2: Uh is it? Physical touch? Is that one of them?
Speaker 5: And I think where's the information?
Speaker 2: No gifts, he's not access service acts?
Speaker 5: Service could be one.
Speaker 2: I love being served.
Speaker 1: Served papers yeah no no, no, no, no paper no, but definitely, uh, quality time and in physical touch, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it, right, physical touch, that physical touch. I did that test a while ago. I kind of forgot what mine work. But it's switching. It changes throughout the years, but I think it's I think it's different, Uh, with who you're dating. I think my love language differs in different relationships and situationships I've been in with certain people. Yeah, I may need words of affirmation from you. Other people, I may need more quality time, I may need physical touch. I think it's not just I have this straight across the board ship.
Speaker 1: Oh so he speaks different languages with different women for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a bi lingual with my love language.
Speaker 4: It's not also not just romantic love too, it's also how you receive love from family and friends as well.
Speaker 2: I don't really need physical touch from are, but I mean, if you want to buy me something, that's cool. I've never touched Ory day in my life ever never, And we're contractically quality time together love him?
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's quality time because like, contractually we have to do quality time.
Speaker 1: How do I show Rory I love him? Yeah, closing a multimillion dollar deal give me something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, our relationship is just transactional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just for the bag. Sorry, sorry to break it to you.
Speaker 2: We show love by texting yo, you're good question mark. Yeah, that's it, that's just everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how you do it. That's how men show love to you. Hey, bro, just checking on you good.
Speaker 2: You know what to if you're not like Roy.
Speaker 1: I think Rory text me that one time, like, nah, bro, i'm kind of you know going through today. I read that and went about my day I needed, which was fine, it'll be all right.
Speaker 2: I also didn't want to have like a heart to heart with him. Yeah, men are very weird like that.
Speaker 1: Like when you feel like a heart to heart coming, it's like.
Speaker 2: Oh man, here we go.
Speaker 1: Now, I got to really get into that bag and give my guys some advice and some fucking words of encouragement.
Speaker 2: Stay in the game, pal. And you know, once you cross that line, I've noticed older, I've gotten I'm weary. Even if I want to have a heart to heart with somebody, I know I'm now opening the door where I'll become the person you have to talk to every fucking time you're going through something. And if it's if it's like a fresh issue, I know that this is going to drag for a few months. And because you told me in the beginning, I'm now on this journey with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't want to see it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be in this journey.
Speaker 1: Like if you if if Rory calls me and tells me, yo, I'm having you know, issues with this girl whatever whatever, and you know whatever, Like now I'm invested. I have to I have to know. I need updates. I need updates, I need like yo, So what's going on, y'all?
Speaker 2: Y'all talk?
Speaker 1: You know, did you sit down? Did you get everything on the table?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: So what I don't do is I don't pry. I don't I don't dig. Like if my homeboys want to call me and tell me some shit that's going on in their life or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm here for that. You know, I listen to.
Speaker 1: I give great I give great advice, even though people like don't think I do. I really do give great advice because I always keep it and Rory hayes to that I'm so simple, but I get right to the bottom line because that's what even in business, what mattters is the bottom line. What is my bottom line? So in a relationship, what is the bottom line? Like what is do you love her? Do you love him? Do you feel like you don't want to see this person with somebody else?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Does this person help you? Does this person encourage you does this person you know? And if you answer those things, and it's like, we really just don't want to see each other with somebody else. That's not a reason to be with somebody. And a lot of my homeboys that'd be their reason, like, yo, nah, she can't fuck with nobody else.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, so let's drag this along, Like what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like that's crazy to me. That yet it's very selfish and it's like, yo, bro, you're wasting her.
Speaker 2: Time, wasting your time. You're wasting your time.
Speaker 1: And it's like, yo, just move on, be happy, go, you know, go date other people. So I give great advice. So a lot of my homeboys they call me because they know, like I know you're gonna give it to me straight.
Speaker 2: You give logical advice, whereas love is not logical. That be my love is logical. It's not a single logical thing about it with.
Speaker 4: You, model, because like I feel like relationships should be illogical, but love is not logical.
Speaker 1: Love is logical. We make love difficult. We make love difficult. If you love somebody, you love them, But it doesn't mean.
Speaker 2: That you have to be together, okay. For the human brain is trained to what survive to not die. Human nature, for the most part is self preservation to some degree. We're here, like our instincts are to not die. Our instincts are to drink water, to eat food and survive.
Speaker 1: Well, some people don't drink water.
Speaker 2: But true, when you hear someone say, yo, I'll die for that person, that's love, right. It's the most illogical fucking thing from a human ever. I'm gonna just go die for somebody. It's not logical, I mean no, but it depends because all of our logic is pointing for the most part. I know some people suicide prevention all that, but for the most part, yes, we're put here. Our instinct start to survive there, to eat when we're hungry, drinking we're thirsty, stay away from danger. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: All having a serious conversation, but that's you.
Speaker 2: In nature.
Speaker 1: Sex is wanted to keep keep the population going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get horny at the end of the day. Not really for pleasure, population going. So love, when you connect with somebody and have the idea that I will die and put this person first over me is not a human logical thing. Well, for anybody. Love is most illogical in the world. If I have kids out.
Speaker 3: You know, you would die for your sister. You would die for your nephew. You would give me, give me, give me, give me.
Speaker 2: You would lie, no, give me the mad animals that kill their kids.
Speaker 1: First of all, my moms wouldn't want me to die for my mom's just.
Speaker 4: Do you you you would die for your mother?
Speaker 2: I would, uh. I don't think his mother would let him. Yeah, say, moms would not let me. No more.
Speaker 1: I would fight for both of us to survive a situation. That's an option to right. You're gonna make this out out of it. We're gonna make We're gonna make it out of this. I'm not gonna be like, yo, take me fair, I got it. I need to do Mom.
Speaker 2: Mom's had her run.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Mom, Yeah, she had her run.
Speaker 2: You know I love you, mom. You had your run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my momsms had her run.
Speaker 2: I could see Mall's mom in the Denzel line, I'm not gonna bury my son. Yeah, yeah, for sure, my mom's he's gonna bury me. Yo, Well, cancer says otherwise, Denzel.
Speaker 1: But that's but that's like when you when you have a relationship with your mom, like I have with my mom.
Speaker 2: It's both ways.
Speaker 1: God forbid, I don't want to bury my mother, and God forbid, she doesn't want to bury me.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But if we were ever, I don't see what were we we faced with that decision. I'll be honest, I'm not just jumping out this and your mom take this one.
Speaker 2: Well, this is gonna sound insensitive, but it's not. You're in theory the best option would be you burying your parents, not the other way around. So of course it hurts to do so. But yeah, eventually we're all out of here, unless you're conspiracy theorist, and then we're just going to continue on the fucking matrix. But they're just gonna unplug us. But yes, love is logical. You love people. Love is not logical, mom, not by human nature. Even though love is human nature. How we are here to survive? Love hinders survival. We're like because as.
Speaker 1: Far as self preservation, you ever met a couple that, the older couple that and just talk to them about how they do it, Like how they've been together so long and most of the times that most of the times they tell you I just love them or I love them it's that simple.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 1: I will do anything for this person. I'll do anything to make them happy. I will do anything. And it's like, we don't see enough of it. So it's not like many examples. But there are people out there that have been married forty fifty years and you're like, damn, how ya, how y'all stay together so long?
Speaker 2: How y'all?
Speaker 1: And it's it's always a simple.
Speaker 2: Dementia all of my life. I love her, I love him like no love me.
Speaker 5: Someone an't though, excuse me, loving someone ain't that easy.
Speaker 1: That's we This is some new ship. You're talking about new generation love.
Speaker 2: And matter of fact, the only logical love was when it was survival and old people like actually had to survive. Meanwhile, I could just go outside and get anything I fucking need.
Speaker 1: Like now, you have so much temptation and so much access to the people, which is why people don't work on their relationships so much because non times, out of tense comparison, they got somebody in the wing that they've.
Speaker 2: Been okay, but we have temptations grooming.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They've been grooming somebody in the wing, waiting to sub you.
Speaker 2: Out Okay, but where does that come from. That's that's human nature to give into temptation to that degree and not be with the same person. That is all based off logical shit. That's a human that's what your body does. Regard you.
Speaker 1: Speaking from love, you're speaking from their perspective. There are people out here that have never They've been together for years many and have never thought about stepping out on their.
Speaker 2: Partner because they've never had to have human nature really take its fucking course. Why not. They're human, They've been on the planet just like you. What you mean they haven't had this turns up human temptations bullshit to what we are as bullshit. Yeah, but it's still nature.
Speaker 1: You're not talking about this. We're talking about real love. That's what I'm saying. It's it's keep it simple. If you love somebody, do what you would do when you love somebody. Don't hurt them, don't don't don't.
Speaker 4: Now you're putting bullshit, But now you're putting live falling bullshit because you don't love people before and I know you still want the fuck bitches.
Speaker 1: But I also didn't carry them along thinking that we were in a relationship that we weren't in.
Speaker 2: That's why I've been single because.
Speaker 3: We're not talking about the love.
Speaker 1: No, you can still love somebody you.
Speaker 4: Love, but the love is not logical. Relationships need to be logical. Love does not need to make sense. Love will never make sense being in a relationship with somebody. Love doesn't make sense. Love will never make sense. What I'm saying is a relationship needs to make sense. So I agree with what you're saying. When you say that old people are together and all how you've been together for so long, it's not just because of love. It's because they put effort into their relationship. They love each other because love is they want to put effort in, not because.
Speaker 1: They love each other. You don't put effort into something or somebody you don't love. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I'm not right.
Speaker 2: Do you think all these old couples.
Speaker 1: There, Yeah, like you love somebody, you're gonna put the effort because I love you.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you think all these old people that have been together for fifty seventy years had like the easiest past.
Speaker 1: I've never said that, and I'm asking I've never said that.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. Making a separate point. Do you think they have had the easiest path to get there. No, life isn't, of course not because in that relationship, I'm sure someone did something fucked up. They both did something fucked up, But because love is so fucking illogical, they stayed together. Because if you're going off the logic of a fucking relationship, if someone does something foul to somebody, it's time to call it quits. But love, that stupid shit that's illogical, will tell you I don't give a fuck. We'll move past it and fight through it. That's the dumb part. I don't know if someone cheats on I guarantee, I know we all look at old people like they weren't out here fucking there's I know there's mad where they was cheating on each other, outside families, everything, But that dumb ass thing called love, which is super illogical, said I don't care that all this stuff happened in relationship. That logically I should leave them, but I'm not because I love them, And that makes no fucking sense.
Speaker 5: I'd say, dumb and illogical two different things, though in that sense, Yeah, but you're gonna you would, so you'd subscribe to the idea that and.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean dumb in a bad way. No, love is kind of dumb. I'm just saying I feel like I loogical makes more sense. But so you'd subscribe to the idea that, let's say the majority of old couples that still exists to this day forty plus right, someone has had to cheat. No, I'm not saying that. I was just using cheating because that's like the height and more popular. Some turmoil has to happen. I don't care. Even friendship for forty years, there's gonna be some crazy fucking turmoil.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but I think that's what builds it though.
Speaker 2: I agree, but that when you look, continuing to build it and continuing to move on with somebody is love. That does not make sense because one plus one equals right. If I betray you, I should no longer be with you. That's one plus one equals too. That's the logical part of it. Love is the part that's gonna go. I was betrayed, but I love this person, so I'm gonna make sure that we continue on and work through this is that's the illogical part. The logical part is one plus one equals too. You betray me, we no longer should be together.
Speaker 5: So forgiveness can never be part of the formula.
Speaker 2: That I mean forgiveness is solely based on love. In my opinion, forgiveness is a loving is it very much a loving.
Speaker 1: Back to what I said, if you love somebody, you're gonna do all you can and all you all you the effort, You're gonna put all of that in because I love this person. Nobody's perfect. I'm not saying you're gonna be perfect in your relationship. You have the perfect life, No, I'm not, of course not. You're gonna have ups and downs and you know you're gonna go through shit. But when you love somebody, like really love somebody, there's always that space. Like going back to the Kindrick album, when he said his wife when he was cheating and then doing this, she asked him, yo, do you have an addiction? That was love talking. He wasn't ready to walk out and hundred years of her family and she loves him so much that she recognizes something in him like you might have an addiction.
Speaker 2: Okay, but also you know what that did to her personally, and she's putting him and their relationship probably over her sanity because he was admitting that this was not the first time he had been caught multiple times. Let's not act like Whitney was not a human being. She definitely went through the ringer with that shit. Absolutely, So the logical thing would be, let me break fucking ties with this person this is not going to work, but instead because she loved him. But why is that logical? Because if someone is going to continue to betray me, lie to me, play with me, insult me, possibly bring some shit into our home, I should get away from this person. Logic, logic, logically, And I'm not faulting Whitney because I've I believe in love, not logic, but because she loved this man so much, and in love you do see the good in people even when they are doing wrong, which in a lot of ways is dumb. It's illogical. That's what love was there, and that was illogical. If on paper Whitney to instead go yo, I'm out of here, I don't even This doesn't even need to be a conversation. You keep doing the shit. It's not gonna change. Let's go off math and statistics ratios. This isn't gonna end. You continue to do this shit, you keep blinding to me, I'm getting the fuck out of there. No, she said, because she loved him. This might really be a problem that you need to fix, and I'm gonna stay here to make sure it gets fixed for you, for me, for us. And you think that was easy for her, Oh.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not. I'm not saying that love isn't love is when you love somebody, like really because if that's the first thing, some people say they love somebody and they don't like, you don't.
Speaker 2: Love this person? Sure, I say yeah, people.
Speaker 1: Say it all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm in love.
Speaker 1: I love this person. It's like, you don't really love this person because if this person cheats on you, you're ready to leave this person.
Speaker 2: Is the big part.
Speaker 4: That's sorry, Rory to insrupt you. But if somebody cheats on you and you decide to leave them, that doesn't mean that you don't love this But.
Speaker 2: That's literally what that's That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that if if you love somebody and they cheat on you, right if you want if that, if that's your point where it's like, no, this person betrayed my trust. I can never trust this person again, so I shouldn't be with them. Cool, that's that's logical, logical, right, But you can still love that person. But it's like I can't be with you because you betray my trust. I'm never gonna trust you again, which means our relationship is never going to really grow, and which makes yeah, because it's like I don't trust you anymore. But when you love somebody enough to be like, yo, do you have an addiction? Because it's like, I know you're a great person. I've spent enough time with you. We grew up together, we you know, we have a family, we live together. Like I know that you're a great person. I just think there's an area in your life where you might have an addiction that's causing you to do things that just really isn't you.
Speaker 2: Which, again that is logic because logically it may appear that you cannot stop doing this. You may actually have an addiction. You may be addicted to women. Is a thing that's logic, but also logic in that was once you concluded that it would be to leave. Like, for example, if there is someone with an addiction problem, sure I can empathize with them, but if I don't know them, I don't have this need or want to stick around and affect my well being to make sure they're okay because I don't love them, And that's a regular human thing. Just make you a bad person of the stranger. That's an addict. You don't help and ruin your life to do so. Now, if your addiction is literally ruining my life and my family and my sanity and possibly my physical health, the logical thing would be too.
Speaker 3: Leaf no matter how much I love you so.
Speaker 1: Well, and that too purely love. Yeah, but in that too, you also have to love yourself.
Speaker 3: I was literally you brought that.
Speaker 4: I was about to say a lot of what people think is love and like, oh my god, they're so dumb.
Speaker 3: They really love them. No, you just don't love yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, those amplexities too. That's why I'm saying is the it's the main thing. It has to be loved there, love yourself, love your partner. But love has to be there.
Speaker 2: So if this, well, if a woman cheated on you that you loved you staying, No, you're not staying exactly No.
Speaker 5: You've been together for like ten years because you're logical, because you're you're not staying a kid.
Speaker 1: You cheat a kid, you got a kid. We got a kid together, we can we still raise our kids.
Speaker 2: We could be great co parents.
Speaker 3: But were you not got to ask if she got an addiction?
Speaker 2: No, I don't care if she has an addiction. I don't that's small not with me. Yeah my name, Hey, I ain't with me.
Speaker 1: You know saying nah, I don't want you got in addiction. You know you need to go see it. You need to go see about that. You know what I'm saying. I'm not taking you to go see about it, but you can get yourself checked out and hopefully you know your next relationship is because once you've been trust, that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, But that's but that's a lot going on. By the way, I'm not faulting you or anyone that leaves from cheating, or I'm not faulting in when it stays with cheating.
Speaker 1: I love myself, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But with that said, that was the logical move. Now if you stayed, would you say that's illogical? No, I wouldn't say that. Why because again, if I.
Speaker 1: If it's love and I love this person, it's like I'm going to work through this because I love this person.
Speaker 2: So you're kind of just prove my point exactly.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm just saying love has to be there.
Speaker 2: I either have to love myself love you. Love hasay, But when you don't love somebody, love has to be there.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But you just that scenario that we just painted. You just logically said I'm leaving because I love myself. But I said, if you stayed, your point was, well, if I love this person, proving that love is fucking illogical.
Speaker 5: But he's But I think I go with his point though he just said he loves himself more than he would love.
Speaker 1: I can't be with somebody that I don't trust because I love myself too much for that to put myself through that. Like because now if I'm with somebody I don't trust. Every fucking time this girl leaves the house's and I'm in the show, she's on her phone text and it's like, I'm all my mind is like that.
Speaker 2: Sense that's logic. Now, if you stay, it's because of what love. I don't know about that, but yeah there. But and I'm saying in the mass, because there is people that myself included, if stay in relationships off Pride where I thought it was loved, like No, I'm just prideful to make sure that ship doesn't end like we're both let's fight and make it through. So there's pride in that relation.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 4: When we say love is not logical, love is not going to hold up a relationship in order.
Speaker 1: Jill Scott that she would have the answer to this, I will call you from listen since as going to editing bay.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to I'm glad you brought the edding bay, the editing bay. Ah, I'm glad you brought up Jill Scott because we like to kill movies here. You've seen why did I get married? Right? Don't do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 2: And I want to ask you all a question since we're on this love. This is perfect. I was thinking about this over the weekend and you just brought up Jill Scott And this is connected. I get married over the week This is connected to you should write why did not get married? You know, because Rod is a great writer.
Speaker 3: You know why.
Speaker 1: You should write.
Speaker 2: As long as the court systems can't use my lyrics against me, it's all fictional.
Speaker 1: Rochould definitely right. Why did not get married?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Rose right? See, this is why should I write it or no.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you got to write it has to be from your point of view.
Speaker 2: It's could be a joint novel. Uh, since we're talking about love, I can't remember it's the first Why did I get married? Or the second one? I think it's the first one.
Speaker 1: Which one when Jilly from Philly had the terrible wig?
Speaker 2: You know what? I hated that wig when they went to the mountains. Yeah, I think it was that bad of a wig. I hated that wig.
Speaker 4: I promise you never in my life and my drive. That girl's talking about to drive up this mountain to get my husband.
Speaker 1: Who because she loved him more than she loved herself.
Speaker 2: That is a fact problem. But that's not the point I want to make. She gets with the cop right, what's the cops name?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 5: He fine, what is it?
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk after this. Can we get the names of Joe Scott's character, the cops character.
Speaker 3: And Sheila was Joe Scott?
Speaker 2: Sheila for sure? Her her ex husband? What was his name?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I cannot remember him. I have to pull that up.
Speaker 2: He always plays the mall in every movie. He's always the logical like asshole. I would never do he brought the side.
Speaker 1: Chick to the he no, no, no to the fucking and that's listen. I love Tyler Perry, but it's like his movies be just too extreme, like that's not really happening, Like that.
Speaker 4: Bro andedfore and his name is Mike.
Speaker 2: First of all, would how come Joe Scott and the cop couldn't drive up the mountain but they got penicillin delivered immediately?
Speaker 4: Well Amazon, Well they couldn't drive the mountain to the next day, remember, so they came.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right. So once they leave the cabin and and Sheila goes on her peaceful sabbatical and she loses weight and paints the store with the cop Troy. Troy and Shila get together, right and they're all happy and ship. And then Mike gets mad at the happiness and thinks he could still you know, I could still get that, Like she happy, but I can still be No.
Speaker 1: Mike, Mike, she started looking good, she was working out, she lost some weight and had a new boyfriend, and Mike just want to see she started loving herself more absolutely, so Mike gets canceled. Mm hm, Shila because she still loves that person even though did him completely fucking wrong, illogical, goes to tend to Mike because he has cancer, which was an ill move. I saw lamor odhim do it too.
Speaker 2: Troy finds out and beats the shit out of cancer as Mike in his crib, and then Shila goes, no, no, no, no, he has cancer. And then Troy is like, Yo, my bad, I'm still beating his ass, and why the fuck is you here? He got a doctor. The fucking eat you for it? Like Troy was too understanding that situation. I understand cancer is very serious. I've had it, my family, familys have died from it. I don't take cancer lightly. But the way everyone stopped when Joe Scott was like, no, Troy stopped. I'm only here because it looked like they was fucking like he ended up. I don't even know how Troy got to the apartment. But in Mike's apartment, his wife is in there, like what you're doing with your ex husband in his state, and he starts beating shit out of Mike worth stopping because she goes, no, no, no, he has cancer. Ye what that got to do? Anything can't hit somebody has can can't be no cancer. Okay, that's fine, but why was Troy so cool and understanding that you were sneaking behind my back to go tend to your ex husband.
Speaker 1: Well he wasn't cool and understanding about it, obviously, he started fucking flipping.
Speaker 2: No, he said, Well, the moment she said cancer, he was like, oh, well you have to you can't keep hitting somebody. I'm not saying that he was. He was fine with the situation. I'm saying the situation cancer is not going to be the trump word for me.
Speaker 4: Well, he understands his he understands his wife, and he knows the type of heart that she has exactly.
Speaker 2: And at this dude treated treated me like cancer.
Speaker 5: That is true.
Speaker 2: And now I'm coming and she's not chemo. She's not a fucking nurse. She's just some chick.
Speaker 1: No, she's just she just she has that much love in her heart. Like even though he did her wrong, even though you know, he speak to this dude again, it was like like, yo, but he has cancer.
Speaker 2: If your actual wife is sneaking.
Speaker 5: My bad Like she didn't say anything like he just came up a buck out of nowhere, right, But I bet you in that whole time, right that they've been together, she's probably mentioned him, and probably not in the best light regardless of how her heart is.
Speaker 2: No, Troy was there, he met Mike.
Speaker 5: He was he met my right and then so but so much so that you know of the like of all the torment. Right, I'm gonna see this dude show up and I'm not gonna beat his ass.
Speaker 1: Well that's why he started beating his ass. But he didn't once his cancer.
Speaker 2: It's like, you guys keep missing after that. Why is Troy still okay with that? No, I stop beating up the cancer.
Speaker 3: Get you get your point.
Speaker 2: But like you're still cool that your wife because sneaking behind your back?
Speaker 1: Liteh to go like because he knows.
Speaker 2: He knows he has health insurance, he had a great job.
Speaker 1: But he knows the type They all.
Speaker 2: Drove rain rovers in that that movie, right.
Speaker 1: But he knows what type of woman his wife is. He knows how much love she has in her heart.
Speaker 2: He knows how karen she is turned down some of that love I feel you.
Speaker 1: He knows how car she is. He knows how you know. Like it's like almost like I know you had to hide that from me because you knew that I would be upset. But I know the type of woman you are. I know it's just that much love in your heart and he has cancer and I know you want to be there for him.
Speaker 5: Because I still think that, I think that's illogical as fun.
Speaker 2: Why are you exactly me? I'm glad that's illogical. Thing. Try change your life, change made started loving herself, started working out, got a life back on track, actually loved it to death. It happens like and then it's this fucking dirt bag just happens to catch cancer and now you sneak it behind my back. Yeah, I get some would call her a whrror, know Sheila disrespect that. I will never let that happen on my watch. Not Jill Scott, whoa Sheila?
Speaker 1: Different people, definitely Sheila and Jilly fulm Phillis absolutely absolutely was.
Speaker 2: Not a horror. I'm just saying some people would call.
Speaker 5: That that was a moment for her to tell more of the truth than to say lef's less of it. Yeah, like, why wouldn't you let me know what's going down even.
Speaker 1: If you well, because she knows how it was, Because she knows and she knows that it's like, yo, just do it dirty like this and you're still trying.
Speaker 5: To beat it, beat that mile, be done from it like that.
Speaker 1: But it's like, you know, it's it's kind of like when girls tell all of the homegirls like, oh, he ain't ship and all that, and then like they start seeing him again. It's like they don't automatically tell a girl like I'm back, I'm back seeing this dude.
Speaker 2: So through her, you know, I'm sure I would have been in that situation. She's like, children, he has cancer, what stage that is? If he ain't at a full yeah, if it's one, he'll be.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he better be.
Speaker 2: A full better. But here's here's where there be no right answer. If it was four man, put a pillow bond his head.
Speaker 4: Y'all, shout out to all our cancer and victims.
Speaker 2: More than the family is died from cancer.
Speaker 1: Yes, love, y'all pressed anybody that's dealing with cancer or has gotten with cancer.
Speaker 3: Or dating a cancer Jesus Christ, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And in the second one, them little girls was hussies. What yeah, Janet jack all right, Janed Jackson's man, Janet Jackson's man. She started to fight like all women fucking do and provoke us when we're trying to mind our business. To be calm, and you know how to provoke us. You know that when we're trying to be mature, you know those little words that will just make us go fucking nuts. You'll destroy everything, will still be the calm, you know what to say. He does the smart mature shiit like, yo, I need to get away from this woman gets in his car. Stop, didn't look both the way. He made a terrible turn. It's a movie, guys. He didn't really die. He does not put his signal on and gets fucking mulled by a truck and dies. Right This hussy from the same parking lot, I think, from the same parking spot her husband pulled out of to die, sees the rock and it's like, forget about him. Stop, stop?
Speaker 1: How do you remember this movie?
Speaker 5: So she probably just watched it again.
Speaker 2: I have to talk about part one and two.
Speaker 1: You watched both of them back to back.
Speaker 2: You're sick, get out of the house. I was in a hospital. There was we weren't playing much.
Speaker 3: Why did I get married on the screen?
Speaker 2: Not much was being played.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, Listen, Tyler Perry movies.
Speaker 2: We all know now that I think about it, In both very movies, all the women are trash. A.
Speaker 3: I don't think Jana was trash.
Speaker 2: She was trash.
Speaker 3: Janna was not trash.
Speaker 2: She was very trashed. She treated her husband like ship. She was a fucking what was She was like a spokesman therapist ship about couple love and she did none of that at home. She was the biggest fraud ever in the first she never did anything.
Speaker 1: She played about was going through a really really like serious situation.
Speaker 2: And she took she took no accountability, blamed him for everything. He walked on eggshells, did everything that he could. He was a fucking sink.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: But remember in the first movie when her everything was good, everybody was chilling until Mike came out and was like, you came over my house after talking about how could she not strap your son in when they got in a car accident.
Speaker 2: He told like, okay, okay, you're going to.
Speaker 3: Your friends blaming me for your child dying.
Speaker 2: Okay, As someone that's that couple's fucking therapist spokeswoman, you would understand that immediate grief and everything that was happening. Emotions come out, and he went to confine his friend and just let it all out.
Speaker 3: Of course, that her to be logical with people that she loved.
Speaker 2: That was her whole ship. Her whole platform was logical love like we're perfect.
Speaker 5: In this movie though.
Speaker 2: That was her whole platform, was perfect.
Speaker 5: Keep forgetting that part.
Speaker 2: And then and then, of course, uh, of course, Uh what's the other dude? The not Tyler Perry, the other guy.
Speaker 3: One with Tasha's husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they was. They was cheating on each other non stop.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: That was std pal loser. That that relationship was sick. No, I think that was the healthiest, healthiest relationship at that table, by far. The healthiest relationship at that table was those two. And then Tyler Perry relationship. Tyler Perry and his wife was working too much and was fantasized about sucking the bass. Didn't she end up sucking the boss? All the women were trash and all those dudes were so stand up, except for Mike Michael.
Speaker 4: She didn't want to have a kid. He was trying force to have a kid. She didn't want to have a kid.
Speaker 5: I mean, would you ever do it an open relationship?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not that mature. I think they make sense logically. I think open relationships make the most sense in the fucking world. I Open relationships don't make I'm not that mature. Yes, they do.
Speaker 1: Open relationships for people that just don't want to see somebody else with somebody else.
Speaker 2: Want they can eat.
Speaker 3: It too, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: They want they don't want, they want to. Open relationships are like I want to continue to fuck other people.
Speaker 2: Open relationships doesn't doesn't mean like you guys are both out constantly just fucking strangers.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that, Like, but you are open to fucking.
Speaker 2: Okay, logic, if you guys, you're missed. Logic. Do you think that you will find another woman attractive and would think about and consider sleeping with her when you're in a relationship? Of course, I'm a man. Okay. Do you do you think women? Do you think women have the same feelings?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Okay, So logically no open relationship. No, instead of betraying, lying and cheating, Yeah, that would make the most sense. Logic would say, hey, let's be open ended about this ship and if we're both comfortable with it, let's do that.
Speaker 5: I think you can hold back on those temptations though, you know, yeah, of course there's non.
Speaker 2: Open relations Okay, but what was your longest relationship? I'm not doing the jokes that we do all the time off and on for like.
Speaker 3: No, no, I want to know, not.
Speaker 5: Get a chance.
Speaker 2: Word, that's the point of the off two years. Okay, it's all time at someone that's hit year six before and lived with them can't do that. I could not even imagine the person that's hit year twenty Yeah, of faithfulness and not think that the logical thing would be for both of us to possibly step out and do that if we have rules, safety, no lying, no nasty weird shit, it's purely physical. It logically makes sense. I'm saying I couldn't do an open relationship because I'm illogical and I'm not that mature yet, But the logic in it makes mad sense to me. It makes pure sense to me. Humans find other humans attractive. We're gonna put a rule that I can't go with what my human nature is.
Speaker 1: Something you always find you're gonna you're gonna always find other people attractive. You're gonna always find a car is to be nicer than your car. You can always find your house would be nicer, other houses to be nicer.
Speaker 2: Than your house.
Speaker 1: That's that's not exactly, That's not where it stops but when you really this is your person, like you don't you don't even see other woman when it's a woman that you're like, man, none of y'all, none of y'all, fucking woman.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you love your home, right, mm hmm. Let's say you've been in the hours for twenty years, you worked your whole fucking life to get it at your dream, fucking beautiful, fucking home, You're.
Speaker 3: Gonna walk in diddy House and say, man.
Speaker 2: No, you're not gonna want to go on vacation. Said, that is true. I'm never gonna leave. I'm not gonna go on vacation. Yeah, vacation compared to someone's like, I like vacation for two three days. I can't do vacation more than a week. I can't wait to go home.
Speaker 1: But you're talking about different things now though.
Speaker 2: But my home, my home understands that I was just jumping in that other pool because there was an infinity one. But I really like our pool better and we have an understanding.
Speaker 1: Issue comparing puss for me, Yeah, that's why I'm like, you can't get swim bro. Like I'm talking about a open relationship is literally like just saying yo, I want to cheat, but I don't.
Speaker 4: Don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to leave you though, rules though, but then set rules for what you might as well not do it like because some people you can't. You can't. No, not like no, no, I don't mean like that. I mean like rules as far as like we're condoms. Where condoms? What is communication going to be like with that person?
Speaker 5: Who's the person you're gonna be with?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a cut hold thing. EDN's been through it.
Speaker 1: I think that's that shit at the opening the door for a whole bunch of other ship.
Speaker 2: I agree with people like you and I, but there are so many people in the world that.
Speaker 3: In good, happy, open relationship.
Speaker 1: I'm not, but they got they dealing with their ship too.
Speaker 2: Though I'm not going to play my sports. I know that I'm at this point in my life. I'm not saying later down the line that I might be, but currently now I cannot be an olden relationship. No way.
Speaker 5: But I could.
Speaker 2: I get it. It makes sense.
Speaker 3: I've been in a relationship and.
Speaker 2: I could see me being married for thirty years and be like, yo, I get them now right.
Speaker 4: It has nothing to do with that that wasn't the reason it didn't help.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 2: Cute did it help?
Speaker 1: Did it help your relationship?
Speaker 2: You cute?
Speaker 3: Yes, it did?
Speaker 2: Actually, how yo.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, how tell us about enlightened us how your own relationship helped your relationship?
Speaker 2: Roll it over while you answer how did it help your relationship?
Speaker 1: Like, what are some ways you feel like?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Definitely helped us last longer than we did.
Speaker 3: Because he felt like he had he had, felt like he had freedom.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna yeah, no, no, don't use that as a way. The cameras on a the tight.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, it's for some people and it's not for some people. Like for some people they can sit up there and get walked like a dog through off their relationship.
Speaker 3: That ain't gonna be me. That's not my thing.
Speaker 4: But you know there's some people who split bills. Again, that's not my thing. But everybody has their own thing in their relationships. So just because it's not for you, it doesn't mean that it's toxic, or that it doesn't work, or that it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: I got that part your open relationship help your relationship.
Speaker 3: I don't feel comfortable talking about that on my platform.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna steal that. I'm not doing outreach right now.
Speaker 1: I'm not really doing outreachuach right now outreach.
Speaker 2: But in my younger years, in my younger years, I've I've cheated before. It did make me, It did make me appreciate, it did make me appreciate what was at home more. So I can see the connection.
Speaker 5: Explain why, because you would think it would.
Speaker 2: Because because we have temptations so many times, temptations are impulsive, They're not really what we want right. I'll even I'll go to a lesser comparison, foam like fear missing out like temptation is like yo, I should go to that party. Then you get to the party, you fucking miserable and can't wait to go home. H That is, in somewhat, of course, a lesser version, but attached to temptations and impulsions when it comes to cheating, made me appreciate that everything out there is not what it's cracked up to be. I love it back here. It's a shitty way to get a reminder. But I think I could compare that sort of to why an open relationship would be beneficial, Because if there is a temptation. At least there is an understanding. It's not lying, it's not deceiving, it's not unsafe. Uh, you think about things a bit more when you're in an open relationship to respect those rules, because if you're cheating in an open relationship, that's that's like you're you're a sociopath.
Speaker 5: It's very possible though.
Speaker 2: You know you have an addiction to lying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's if you have an addiction to now pusy line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have. Your impulse is doing the wrong.
Speaker 1: Thing in an open relationship.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 2: Right we were on we went on horrible decisions, man, Mandy told us, Yeah, that was horrible, right, yeah, Yeah, what did she say? Basically she was in an open relationship and her dude he.
Speaker 1: Went, he doubled back and fucked the god they had a three zoos and she would.
Speaker 2: Have and man, he's like, I would have had no problem with him fucking her, Like I brought her around and he sucked her that night. If he would have just told me, now, you're being weird and like, yeah, now, now I can't trust you. It's not the act of fucking. Now, you're just lying to me.
Speaker 5: I think he was going to the sex clubs about her. And with that, it's like, again the trust is broken. By that point, It's like, why are you lying to me? And even in the aspec of open relationship, you still got to tell each other the truth. Who is this person? What are you gonna be with them? And let us know and communicate. Now I was gonna ask you, guys, would you, guys ever be open to a polyamorous relationship, which would be like, let's say, two chicks.
Speaker 2: Like two girlfriends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dream, my dream, My dream is to my dream is to have a house full of women.
Speaker 2: Every day the night man. That sounds like that, Like as a.
Speaker 1: I just want women like in the backyard just frolicking and like swimming and frolick tanning and eating fruit and smoking weed and listening to Bob Marley.
Speaker 2: And at twenty four or five, I think I would hell.
Speaker 3: No, see mall, this is why you have to figure out life.
Speaker 4: He figured it out when you said that you when you said I don't want to open relationship. When I think that if you could get in a relationship with a girl that you got along with, great, she was like cool down the earth, like y'all build together all that, and she allows you to fuck other bitches. I think you would be the happiest you've ever been in your life.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: But I'm not saying I want to fuck you. I just want to be around. I want to be in a house full of just beautiful women.
Speaker 4: But I'm addressing what I just said to you. You're telling me if you were a relationship with a girl and you liked her and like everything was good, she was cool, laid back, and she she knew that you love bitches, you're never gonna stop fucking bitches, and she lets you fucking bitches.
Speaker 3: You're telling me you wouldn't be happy with her.
Speaker 1: I would be happy with her relationship. But I'm just saying I don't. That's not what I want.
Speaker 2: That's paradise because because Ma would be like, well she can't fuck other dudes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know that is still open relationship. That's a form of an open relationship. Is listen to that.
Speaker 2: Ain't let's be there.
Speaker 1: Ain't no woman going for that, Ain't no woman going for you. You can suck whoever you No.
Speaker 2: That's not that's not true.
Speaker 1: There are bring one hit called on Toronto you not what. We're not doing that, Toronto. You're not stop.
Speaker 2: With your nigga.
Speaker 1: You can't fu no man, no words of my That was my word to nobody.
Speaker 2: And you're single.
Speaker 5: Oh damn.
Speaker 1: We were talking about so clearly that didn't work.
Speaker 3: That's but that's not what.
Speaker 2: And here's I've known the matias for a long time. That is true. Than that is true.
Speaker 1: So you all right? So why didn't I don't even know why that.
Speaker 4: That's a personal thing. I'm not gonna say that, but that has it has nothing to So you.
Speaker 1: Was cooing with your dude dating and fucking not dating. So you was cool with your dude fucking other women.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I gain from permission too because I fuck other women, So he had permission.
Speaker 1: You're fucking other people.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking. But you said men are you're fucking other people.
Speaker 1: There's no woman that's gonna sit down and let her man fuck other women.
Speaker 3: They just do it all the time.
Speaker 2: No, they do not where where they're at that? Where are they just get warmed.
Speaker 3: Like the dog and know their man is cheating on them all the time.
Speaker 2: No, he's talking about like knowing up front.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about this. I'm talking about they're okay with it. They're like like they're okay and they're not stepping out and they're happy with that. I'm not telling my women that to get cheated on because this nigga makes a hundred million dollars a year and they just want to be fucking kept women for the rest of their life. I'm not talking about those women escorts and that's not Ye, he's crazy. No, you're basically selling sex with somebody because they have money.
Speaker 2: Like, let's stop it.
Speaker 1: It's a transactional relationship. He has money, you have a pussy. It is what it is. Like, let's just have honest, complicated Kendrick, just drop. We have an honest conversation that I agree with. What I'm saying is I'm talking about when you have a man and you like, you know what, bag, go ahead, you could, you can sleep with all the.
Speaker 2: Women you want.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be right here happy. I'm just happy my man got all these women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's women that view sex differently than how you do. And yeah, I think those.
Speaker 1: Exists have different sex than I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, other ship, Well know, I'm saying they view physical acts not as intimacy. Sometimes and sometimes it is just a physical act and they find with their man doing that ship because they are open sexually that way. So it exist. I'm not saying it's a million women like that, but I've met women that are fine with that.
Speaker 5: Ladies, if you would let motherfucker other girls.
Speaker 3: Please hit him up.
Speaker 2: My ideal situation him up.
Speaker 1: It is not real just because you starts no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: I've experienced it.
Speaker 1: It starts like you know, I'm cool it did it turned into you like her?
Speaker 3: Right because you like her if you liked the bitch.
Speaker 1: If I'm if I'm sleeping with somebody, I would have to like, don't you?
Speaker 5: First of all, I don't. I don't think he's lying, but you'd be surprised some people.
Speaker 2: Do not you sleep with somebody you don't like, moll.
Speaker 4: You slept with women you didn't like you And I don't mean like you didn't like them, like you hated them.
Speaker 3: I mean like you ain't really like that girl like that, but you slept with her. You slep with people you barely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean yeah, but I'm talking about but I liked her enough to have sex, like I thought she was a cool ship, like I was attracted.
Speaker 2: I think she was cool.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if with a girl, if I slept with a girl, at least thought she was cool to have sex. I've turned down like beautiful girls.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what we're saying. I watched you turn down beautiful girls. I'm saying you have had sex with women you didn't think was cool, you thought she was attractive.
Speaker 1: No, but it's it's okay now if I'm young as a team talking and just want sex as a as a man, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have to have some type of like I like this, she's cool. I'm that same way now.
Speaker 1: But as a young kid, you just wanted to hump. Of course, that don't count.
Speaker 2: Okay, you delete bodies.
Speaker 1: You delete all your bodies before twenty three, twenty four. You know that what I'm good with that, I'm going bodies don't count. You just was trying to put your dick in a vagina. That don't That don't count.
Speaker 2: I know it to be just like what about thirty No, no, no, what about thirty two?
Speaker 1: At that age, at that age, that's where you know, that's who you are at thirty and you don't know that's who you are that type of guy you are, bro. But yeah, but women being okay with their partners sleeping with a bunch of women and they not stepping.
Speaker 3: Out women please hit that don't happen.
Speaker 1: Man, And if they do, I don't want them type of women, like I keep them away from me because they fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: What. But it is a children aspect to it as well, like when you're allowed to do something, you don't do it as much. Yeah, because I've been in a situationship with a woman that was like more into three SMEs than I was, and I stopped like even kind of pursuing like I was cool, like, no, it's just just you not getting nothing late tonight. But I don't. I'm not pursuing every three something.
Speaker 3: She was disappointed with just you.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a fact. No, I agree what them? It just ate her pussy way better than me. Well, I was taking notes on the side, like wait, hold on, what was that movie you just did with your tongue? What was that?
Speaker 5: Write that down?
Speaker 2: So yeah, once you kind of we're children at the end of the day. So I think if a woman gave you permission to just fuck any girl, you're not gonna do it as the way you think you're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: You know why, because you know she ain't really with that.
Speaker 2: Or you respect it and respect her, and there's a better level of trust than that fucking impulse of doing the wrong thing, because then it becomes the right thing.
Speaker 1: I think it's almost impossible to know that your partner is sleeping with somebody else, and you don't sleep with somebody else like. I think that's because you're gonna be thinking about the dude. This nigga really be going out sleeping with other girls, and I'm just sitting here being faithful, like lawyer.
Speaker 2: Well, you know some of them get off. Why women?
Speaker 5: So people know how to lie yes and let it go through and like they'll never know.
Speaker 2: Oh, women are great at that to the best.
Speaker 5: I think they're great at finding out.
Speaker 1: Women have this switch where they can literally hit in their like emotion tank, like willcome either the most loving person or the coldest fucking human being.
Speaker 5: I believe that the caddy as fuck m H.
Speaker 1: And I think when they know that you're sleeping with ever, even though they say no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Cool, go ahead.
Speaker 1: You know you could date other women. In the back of their mind, they already made their.
Speaker 2: Decision, like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hit that switch one day on him and fuck his entire life up.
Speaker 5: They already know who the guy is.
Speaker 2: You want to know them since birth. Like we're talking about the craziest I ever got spun by by women lies and women logic. I had caught a girl doing something I'd asked her not to do. It wasn't sex, but she did something I asked her not to do anymore. But no, not that heroine. Uh, it was it was a you just think i'd be And there's nothing I mean. If you're a dicked heroin, please get some help. I'm not, but I just think me fucking you shouldn't be your man. You should work on getting help. Oh No, it wasn't harrold. I won't say what it was, but I told her. I said, I told you, we agreed you were going to stop doing this, and you said you would stop doing it. This is the second time. She said, I never agreed to that. I said, what are you talking about. We had a whole conversation about it where you understood and you said you were no longer going to do it. She said no. I said, I get it. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 5: I'd be telling you, I said, I said what.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I said, loved the semantics game.
Speaker 3: I've done that too.
Speaker 2: She said, she didn't agree to stop doing it. She said no. I said, I get it. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the semantics mind you.
Speaker 2: She definitely agreed to it. But that was the craziest semantics shit I had ever heard.
Speaker 1: You can't change a woman, man, You can't. You gotta just let them be who they are, and either you love.
Speaker 2: Them or you don't. You can't change a person. Sounds illogical to me. You can't. People are who they are. You either love them or you don't.
Speaker 1: It sounds illogical to me. I mean, you either love them or you don't.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: But either way, I lovelight in peace and prosperity. All people that are in open or close.
Speaker 2: Relationships, close relationships. It's funny. It's close relationships relationship.
Speaker 1: After I get in the club, that shit shut the fucking doors.
Speaker 2: Would you fuck a woman that was in an open relationship I had before?
Speaker 5: Same?
Speaker 2: We know your man, because I can drink like lights with them. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like that shit is again. That shit is just weird with couples man and be like Dan in open relationship, Cause it's like, yeah, I get it that y'all probably made disagreement with each other. But you know, people are human and people have emotions, and you know, if you can avoid just getting in the way.
Speaker 2: Of that type of ship.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of single women out here.
Speaker 5: I'm sure there's been guys that wanted you to fuck their girl.
Speaker 3: If I go on the internet right now and say, yo, who want to? Who want to?
Speaker 4: Who want more to fuck their girl? It's gonna be a lineup mad hands.
Speaker 1: On hell mad Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: No way, I will gonna be like the mall and the mall to understand. Wait, by the way, all the stallion, I'm all the eight know what?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: You know I'm talking about the insecurity of the dude that's allowing the open relationship for the girl to go out there and fuck. Like you're not going to think, can I have a confession of my insecurity of fucking the girl that was in the open relationship? I got to show out and make this worth her time? Yeah, yeah, because if she's just going out to fuck somebody else, that she gotta be worth.
Speaker 3: It, right, And it's like, imagine you like I love you.
Speaker 2: So imagine you leave your husband and just gonna get some weak ass.
Speaker 1: Oh that's when they come back home and just start cuddling with you.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: You got to appreciate home. I missed you like your ship was trash. Right. It's not like when you go on vacation to get somebody.
Speaker 1: You see, you stayed home exactly. Oh you see it ain't ship out there in the streets.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Now you want to come back home and watch you miss me?
Speaker 2: Not get out of here? Dig breath breath.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Were y'allest people when y'all cheated, were y'all the people to like d send the text.
Speaker 2: You can't use my lyrics against me, like.
Speaker 4: Leaving the chick cribs and the text like yo, I just to your girl, like I just love you so much. I just wanted to tell you.
Speaker 2: No, that sucked up. That's that's a cycle and cycle. Yeah I couldn't do that. That's some psycles would just say on my way home, just broke out. Yeah, yeah, no, I agree that all right?
Speaker 1: Enough sex talking, relationship opens and closes and half off or whatever you want to call it and more newsy news in our culture, in the industry. Uh, something that I'm sure Ja Marriage cried about when she got the news about this one.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Little Meat from BMF has been arrested for fraud in Miami. Facs sixty years and you know the women love Little Meach faces sixty years in prison. The twenty two year acting rapper in fifty since BMF adaptation series is currently in jail.
Speaker 2: He's out of jail.
Speaker 3: Richard Milly is.
Speaker 1: Currently in jail facing sixty years. Little Meach rose to fame portraying his father, Demetrius Flinnery of the Black Mafia family. According to our sauces and law enforcement, Little Meats real named Demetrius.
Speaker 2: Flinnery Flinnerroy Flinnery. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think Little Meach was picked up in Miami Monday and charged with multiple counts of fraud and scamming that.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's just by stealing a watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I don't think in Florida. I don't think he stole it.
Speaker 1: I think it was probably something that Julia gave him a watch and it probably was a miscommunicator like this happens all the time. Miscommunication. He thought that jeweler gave him the watch and a payment was supposed to be sent, maybe it wasn't, and then they sent the watch was stolen and they finally picked him up because he still had to watch. Little meach is not stealing a fucking watch. Like, I don't believe that at all that this is something that is going to be come back as miscommunication. I believe it's just Jela that gave him a watch, or.
Speaker 4: The jeweler like down up and said, you can't just do this, like I came up from the ground for nothing.
Speaker 3: You can't just not pay me for this.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. I believe that it's just miscommunication.
Speaker 3: But you're saying like it's gonna get worked out, Like no, did you are standing?
Speaker 2: It is really over a watch? Yes, so we're gonna get the FBI is gonna get involved because what he wore the watch across state lines because it's because of the amount of watching. I know they're very expensive watches, but this.
Speaker 1: Is not Little meat is not going to know jail time. He's not this is not this is not what does he still have to watch? I'm assuming taking it back now, Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, give him his watch back and let's all go home.
Speaker 1: Say it's not this is just something that's not going to if I go steal a car.
Speaker 3: I can't just say well, here's the car back and just go home.
Speaker 2: Listen, I pay, I pay federal income tax. Since you were talking about taxes, If this is what the FBI is focusing on, give me back my federal income life. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, this is ridiculous and big meat. Yeah, but yeah, I just thought that that was something that was very odd.
Speaker 2: But why come you don't tell actors not to live their scenes?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Using the scenes against him in court? Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 1: Free little meat, free big meat.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 5: What are you guys doing this weekend?
Speaker 2: This weekend? I don't know why. What do you have planned?
Speaker 5: I think I won't be at the some one on the satter.
Speaker 2: You won't be there. What would they do without you?
Speaker 5: I know, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Doors closed, it'll sell out now, wow out, I'm joking at my heart. Oh see how you turn that place up.
Speaker 1: The drug dealer in the mac miller O d case has been sentenced to over seventeen years in prison. Uh the top drug dealer convicted and the fatal fentanyl overdose of rapper Macmiller, was sentenced to seventeen and a half years in federal prison.
Speaker 2: On Monday, the.
Speaker 1: Judge rejected his plea deal as to lenient as too lenient after he continued to sell counterfeit oxy codone oxy coding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, white boy, you know.
Speaker 1: The words uh pills even after the rappers on timely demise and September's on the eighteen. Stephen Stephen Walter or Stephen Walter forty nine, had agreed to a flat seventeen year sentence under a deal with federal prosecutors struck last October, but considering the bargain was below federal guidelines and because prosecutors previously claimed Walter continued to sell cocaine he was still out there in the streets after and the dangerous pills known as blues leading up to his twenty nineteen arrest. US District US District Judge Otis D. Wright said he couldn't accept his plea.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, hold on, So after Mack died he was still selling drug jets?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the court has elected not under the jail right. The court has elected not to accept that plea agreement. So sir, if you want at this point, you can withdraw your guilty plea and go to trial. Judge Wright said, I may as well lay it out, Okay, when you continue to engage in his activity, even after your activities killed someone, I'm having a tough time.
Speaker 2: Not staying within the guidelines. Yeah.
Speaker 1: After taking a couple of minutes to confer with his lawyer, Walter agreed to a higher sentence. As a result, he became the second convicted dealer to get more than a decade by hand bars for Miller's tragic death. Fellow dealer Ryan Reeves, thirty nine, was sentenced to nearly eleven years in prison last month. Prayers and condolences to the Miller family. Yeah, hopefully this is something that brings them some type of justice for Mac Miller's untimely death. And yeah, still selling drugs and shit after you already sold drugs that killed somebody. That that's that's sending a message to.
Speaker 2: The court that you don't care about what you're doing.
Speaker 1: So he that seventeen year sentence was valid in my opinion for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was that was that? The newsiest of news? That we have I think so.
Speaker 1: I mean, nothing else that I really saw and heard about was worth mentioning or anything like that.
Speaker 3: So I asked Mall to go to DC with me.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to go to DC this this weekend because you.
Speaker 1: Took you took what's the name of see metaverse?
Speaker 2: Doctor strange?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 2: What's the name of doctor Strange? Too?
Speaker 3: You don That's why I didn't take you.
Speaker 5: That's exactly that's.
Speaker 2: Who you were calling the person she brought doctor strange.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, the marriage stood me up and took some.
Speaker 2: Other guy strange, a strange doctor, random doctor.
Speaker 1: He was strange looking too, and took him through the movies. Any plans for the weekend, Rory, you're here out of town.
Speaker 2: I'm here. You're doing I'm here. I gotta like my guest bedroom stuff being delivered. Got it all done, so yeah, I'll be with the chral.
Speaker 1: Yes, this has been another episode of New Rory and Mall.
Speaker 2: I am Mall.
Speaker 1: That is Rory. I want to thank you all for listening and joining us on this audio.
Speaker 2: You probably stopped listening at this point.
Speaker 1: Experience help not if you're still here, if you're still if you're still out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're still there. Thank you. Understand it's been a weird ending.
Speaker 1: We've made it to the end of this thing. Have fun this weekend, be safe, do something special for yourself, Treat yourself to a spa, a massage.
Speaker 4: Something, Smoke some weed and then masturbate definitely after this podcasts.
Speaker 1: Got some week for Demaris and give my love tell I send her some weed as well. Yeah. Man, So y'all have fun this week and be safe, and if y'all do anything cool, call me see if I want to do it too, except for cocaine.
Speaker 2: That's what's cool though. What about three I want to do cocaine? It depends on who the three sis with you're there editing and not Edon was saying he was going to call you for.
Speaker 1: The Oh you're gonna call me to see if we can some girls.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's the bathroom and closest podcast I've been two months ago.
Speaker 1: I don't know how and why his badge still works for this building.
Speaker 2: Because of the three something you guys black. I don't know that nigga.
Speaker 1: He's just gingle man. Y'all have fun this weekend, be safe. We'll see y'all soon.
Speaker 2: Peace. And love