Speaker 1: I can early start with you this morning. Why don't two point seven. Hey, it's Kiss FM. Thanks for listening to us, Ryan Sea Christ here, Tania, just plant a seed on this trending report in a second.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had an encounter with a celebrity that just went really cringe a celebrity.
Speaker 1: Well, I've had plenty of cringes probably here when we've interviewed people.
Speaker 2: Okay, well think about remember though, so you can share your story. Because Rachel Bilson had one with a very famous man that I think we've all had.
Speaker 3: A crush on at some point.
Speaker 1: Really, all of us, I think so, not me really, ooh, you know who it is.
Speaker 4: I see the picture here, don't let me see the picture. Okay, wow, I.
Speaker 3: Guess you could look and say if you've had a crush on him.
Speaker 1: No, not after that, yell, I am not stepping over the line.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you heard that back room through the glass, but vibrated all the way down the hallways here at the iHeart Radio, the iHeart Radio Theater felt it. So the jingle ball lineup just a few minutes away. Now who here knows it?
Speaker 4: I know it.
Speaker 5: I might, I might be off by like two artists.
Speaker 4: But I know that, you know that, you know the GISTs.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: Today's National Coffee Day, celebrate.
Speaker 5: Of all the days to try the new coffee maker.
Speaker 1: I know, well that might have been the universe talking to and tomorrow and let's say two of the greatest back to back days of all time.
Speaker 4: Today's National Coffee Day. You know what? Tomorrow is? National t Day, National Extra Virgin Olive Oil Day.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: What about we're.
Speaker 3: Landed on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: And were but you say we're doing an extra bonus show a Saturday show all of oil Day.
Speaker 4: That's wonderful old day.
Speaker 5: I will do it from home.
Speaker 4: You can. You know over time it'll help your teeth get white. Did you know that? Really?
Speaker 3: I got out of my routine with my olive oil, and I want to get back in.
Speaker 4: I've got some new olive oil hacks to olive oil for everything.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: I moved into this new house and we have to do a shower curtain in the kid's bathroom. And the shower curtain was all all like sticky, it wasn't rolling. And my brother's girlfriend was like, oh, just put olive oil. I was like, really, yes, olive oiled it up. That's working like magic.
Speaker 1: Now extra version olive oil used for inside your body.
Speaker 4: Well, I thought I had.
Speaker 3: I had to waste the good stuff.
Speaker 1: For I got a whole bunch of like other reasons. I've even told you about why extra virsion is so good for you. Like you know, it's the first thing you should have in the morning, anti inflammation. It's good for your skin and fights certain cancers.
Speaker 4: I mean you can literally like rub it on your elbows. Right.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that's tomorrow. Today's coffee. Pacha Mama is my favorite brand of coffee. I have nothing to do with them. They are not connected to me in any way. But Pacha Mama is my favorite brand of coffee. Take a google it. I rode it online.
Speaker 4: I want to be strong, so.
Speaker 5: We can get the beans and put it in this maker.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so you can. You can have the same Pacha morning I have.
Speaker 5: Wow, same same.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get into it partly. Sunday today. Highs in the mid seventies and eighties. Cool this weekend. Hi's in the upper sixties as football weather.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: Perfect for October first. What is that Sunday some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, looking at some rain probably tomorrow. All right, Tanya, let's get to your training report.
Speaker 2: Okay, Rachel Bilson and Justin Timberlake, that is who we're talking about. Have you Ryan ever had a crush on just In Timberlake.
Speaker 1: I've had a male sort of like romance with him in my head. I mean we've met known each other over the years, but I do try to I have over my life trying to copy things he's done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I respect him. I just never had a crush on that.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, don't even get me started on my crush on Justin Timberlake and JC Shawse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, JC for you. Who'd you have more crushes?
Speaker 3: JC for me, JT for me?
Speaker 4: Great? What about no AJ's different bands?
Speaker 1: Let's get it is Yeah, Backtory boys.
Speaker 4: I'm just using the abbreviated names.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, okay, So Rachel Bilson was talking about this Hollywood party that they both rat and this is obviously way before Jessica Bielde's so to make that clear, Yeah, this was way back in early two thousands. Yeah, and so one of her friends, Olivia Allen, was there and she kind of recalled the entire moment being so embarrassing. She's like, I got drunk and embarrassed myself a little because he was trying to flirt with Rachel. And so basically what her friend did was she just like third wheeled and just like kind of interjected her kept squeezing herself in between Rachel and Justin. And I feel like, living in LA we all have these kind of like embarrassing celebrity encounters. And it reminded me of when I matched with Josh Grobin on Reya on like the dating app. What yeah, yeah, because you guys were talking for me. It was like another one of those things where I wasn't in control.
Speaker 4: Of the runs together now.
Speaker 2: But then I I went rogue on my own and started talking to him on my own without running it by you guys, and then I was like, crickets back.
Speaker 4: But that's like every time. It's not just Josh Groving right right, right.
Speaker 2: It happened often, but that like, it reminded me of that story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not just with musical savants, it's right everyone. When Systney's helped out, it's gone better, even with your Beyonce.
Speaker 3: Correct, he wasn't talking to me for the first week, No.
Speaker 5: He's talking to Sicity, but he knows that I definitely had a cringe moment with Brody Jenner in my early early years of living here in LA and going out. We were at STK in West Hollywood area and he was at the There was like the bar version of STK, so we were like in that part and we were right next to each other, and I was drunk and said something like soap super embarrassing. But the crazy part was that we had him on as a guest like weeks later, and I was filling in for Ellen at the time, and I was cringeing that he was going to remember me.
Speaker 4: You tell us that that happened. No, I didn't tell you, guys, No he didn't remember.
Speaker 5: He didn't remember.
Speaker 3: No, everything was via.
Speaker 5: We got through, he got through talking with him, and it was But then we did bring it up to him, like a decade later, and then I felt better about it.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, a decade later, it's fine, It's like this story a decade later's fine too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I had those moments.
Speaker 3: I know you.
Speaker 4: I mean, would you tell me.
Speaker 1: You guys know more about my social life sometimes than I do.
Speaker 5: H would it have been with a girl or would it just been with any sort of encounter.
Speaker 4: A cringe moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe you shot your shot. It didn't work out that well.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's happened all the time, right on the air. No, I don't know if it's been on the air. I mean, I don't. I'm just thinking about I mean, one guest. As you know, it came on years and years ago.
Speaker 4: We ended up dating.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do remember that.
Speaker 5: I actually remember that interview.
Speaker 4: You do, I do? You're so flirty? Oh yes, you were.
Speaker 5: And I'm telling you because I would get ready, speaking of getting ready with me, I would have you in ellen On and I would be getting ready because I did middays. And I remember that interview specifically, and you were.
Speaker 4: Her boyfriend was there?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and Ryan didn't want nothing to do with that guy, and he was just so flirty.
Speaker 4: But clearly they were on the out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true back room.
Speaker 4: With all due respect, you see what I have to put up with? Love that. I know you love it, but who else loves it?
Speaker 3: I love I love it.
Speaker 4: Well, we ended up together, I know. And then.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's the it's the different chapters of our lives. We've been together twenty years or close to it. Peel back, You're going to see all kinds of sides. And you know what the good news is, every little cog in the wheel chapter of our lives has made us grow and I think become better.
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 5: I think you take everything from each relationship and you learn from it and you adapt it to your new ones.
Speaker 4: Mark Yes, sir, wouldn't you agree? Absolutely right?
Speaker 1: So your morning hack is now the best time to post on Instagram for each day of the week.
Speaker 4: Hang on,