Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you'd like to join us. We've got a lot of news to get to today. I mean, the four B movement, it's gone even crazier. There will be a residential cruise ship that has a four year round the world voyage. You will see at least one hundred and forty countries. If you want to escape Donald Trump's America, two hundred and fifty five ninety nine bucks is all it's going to cost you. The Democrats, they clearly have no clue what happened on election day. The infighting is insane, and we're watching a lot of different issues unfold today and we'll get into more detail later in the program. But you know, we told you back in September the the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled on this issue of counting illegal ballots or ballots that didn't have the prime upper date, and that people didn't follow the rules. Well, now Democrats are openly defying a September Supreme Court decision, and to the credit of Republicans, they went in before the election. They didn't wait till after the election, you know, to challenge this. I don't think it's going to impact in the end the outcome of the race with Dave McCormick and Bob Casey. But the fact that they are just defying at a Supreme court state Supreme Court order like that is beyond any comprehension I have. We'll have our legal team analyze this in a little bit more evidence that Democrats are totally utterly, completely clueless, especially in blue states. Their resistance now is coming through loud and clear. You have the Illinois Governor Pritzkers is now saying, you come for my people, you come through me. Well, the federal government has jurisdiction on the issue of legal immigration, and they do have a right to take people that did not follow our laws, respect our borders of sovereignty and deport them. That would that would that is what the punishment would be. And but yet, for whatever reason, you would think that maybe Democrats would have some level of introspection, some level of reflection, and some acknowledgment that line to the American people about open borders one of the top issues on the minds of Americans twelve and a half million people. You would think that the Party of Love, Joy and Compassion would have compassion. We played for you Friday the opening arguments of the prosecutor in the Lake and Riley trial trial. It is devastating. I don't even want to play it again. What happened to this young girl? But it's not just Lake and Riley. It's Joscelyn Nungary, it is Rachel Morin. We've had dozens of Americans murdered. We've had dozens of Americans that have been raped by these unvetted Harris Biden illegal immigrants. We've had dozens, well hundreds and hundreds of other Americans victims of violent crimes, including by these gangs, these cartel members. We have known terrorists in the country. It is the biggest national security threat we now currently face. And Democrats in blue states in particular, are not getting the message out. In California, Gavin Newsom is calling for a special session to get ready for Trump.
Speaker 2: I mean, what does he think's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: He's the guy that told me that Donald Trump gave him everything that he ever asked for when it came to COVID. For example, in Massachusetts, the governor there Heale, saying she will defy Donald Trump's deportation order of illegal immigrants a right. So they're not going to help. But frankly, I don't think Ice or Tom Homan are going to need their help. They will just do their job and enforce the law. But they are doing themselves, is saying, and this has been all part of this sanctuary city, sanctuary state movement, is that they you know, you talk about a threat to democracy, and I don't care if it's the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and not abiding by a Supreme Court decision, or if you are aiding in a betting and law breaking, which both Harris and Biden themselves have done at the highest level. I promise you that any of you, if you would go down to the southern border and pick up people that you know are illegal immigrants and take them to the state of the city of their choice, that would be you know, you would be involved in human trafficking and everyone else would get arrested for doing so. And what they did is they institutionalized it. And that's how they got twelve and a half million people in the country. I'm sure their ultimate goal was to give them, as as Kamala had promised, you know, a path to earn citizenship, which is amnesty. And then I'm sure that they would feel a sense of loyalty tea to the party that gave them something of great worth. Try becoming a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or frankly, any country for that matter, unless you go to one of these Caribbean countries where you can pay an X amount of dollars and you can buy a passport, but I mean passports. Even then you're paying hundreds of thousands of dollars. I mean it's not cheap. You have Chicago's mayor defying Donald Trump's the Trump Borders, our Tom Homan's threat to sanctuary cities that we will not bend. So they are openly now calling for confrontation with Donald Trump and his team. You have Congressional Democrats pledging deportation resistance.
Speaker 2: This is this is this is.
Speaker 1: Now the state of this modern extreme radical allied Democratic Party. This is what they represent. And it brings me to a whole other discussion here. And by the way, Lake and Riley's killer may have gotten a free flight to Georgia thanks to New York City Democrats. According to The New York Post, a former roommate of the guy that has accused, Jose Evara, implied in court today that a bar wound up in Athens, Georgia, where the slang took place, thanks to a quote humanitarian flight out of New York City. A female roommate who said she lived with Laken's accused killer and two other men in an apartment in Athens, Georgia, suggested through an interpreter that she Ebarra and an unknown number of others traveled to the to Georgia after requesting the flight from the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City, which had been established as a temporary residence for these illegals arriving in New York City. So they set up a so called reticketing center in October of twenty three, which provided illegal immigrants with a one way plane ticket anywhere in the world, all in an effort to relieve pressure on city services, I mean, which is costing them, which ends up costing them billions. By the way, the best story of the weekend is Joe and Mika's trip to mar A Lago. After calling Trump a racist, fascist fascist, Nazi fascist fascist.
Speaker 2: Why Donald Trump met with him? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was trying to be a good Christian, maybe he was trying to create unity, but it is beyond any comprehension I have. We'll talk about that in the course of the program as well. So we have all of this unfolding, let me explain to everybody because we'll get to the general freak out, which is the democratic radicalized Democratic Party and the legacy media, which doesn't realize that they're dead. I mean, you would think that legacy media when you have every major newspaper, three broadcast channels, every liberal cable channel, every late night comedy host except for Greg Guttfeld, and a weekend host in a weekly show by John Stewart and Bill Maher, which has some degree rease of honesty, which makes them far better than their counterparts. You know, it has been all of that nine years of never ending threat to democracy culminating a Nazi fascist and we're all garbage because we're supporting Donald Trump. And what what it proves to me is they've they have no influence, any influence they may have had at some point is now completely gone. It is over, it is done, it is finished. And what they're trying, what they're failing to understand, is they freak out what the mention of RFK Junior or Matt Gates or Pete Hegseth or you know who else, Tulci Gabbard, you know, Oh my god, It's exactly what they have been doing for nine years when they were peddling the Russia lie, when they were okay with Pfizer warrants based on a phony Russian disinformation dossier bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton. You know, when they stood silent as Donald Trump's mar A Lago was rated and ignored Hillary Clinton and her top secret classified information, nobody rated her house or ignoring the four separate locations where Joe Biden a top secret classified information. They sat by utterly quiet, even though the statute of limitations had run out. As it relates to this legal non disclosure agreement that was put together by a lawyer and labeled a legal expense and come up with a novel legal theory to get thirty four convictions in a venue where Donald Trump never had his shot in hell of ever getting a fair trial, and they stick to this. And by the way, all these cases are now I'm telling you they're officially dead and it's over. But they would have pursued all of this with a with a vengeance that wouldn't have stopped. And what they don't want here, and this is what is Donald Trump is obviously doing. If you have been a conservative I mean and this means establishment and you've used the right words or rape Reagan conservative and maybe resisted Donald Trump's style, I'm telling you this is this should be for you your dream wish list. In this sense, Conservatives, what have we always talked about more freedom, limited government, restoring constitutional order? You know, if we're looking at a weaponized Department of Justice, if we're looking at weaponized FBI and politicized that FBI and a politicized you know, intelligence community, then what we have to do is restore these things to their former greatness. And I go out of my way to say what they have done to Donald Trump and others cannot be done to them. And we've got to put in place measures so it never happens to them. But if you don't want you know, tampons or feminine hygiene products in kids' bathrooms, and you want schools to return to their original mission of reading, writing, math, science, and history then and ending woke in school and DEI everywhere. Well, that's what Donald Trump is trying to get to the bottom up. If you are a conservative and you believe that there's too much waste, fraud and abuse and a bloated bureaucracy in Washington, and you want limited government and greater freedom, that is obviously what Donald Trump is on a mission to accomplish. If you want a military that has not been radicalized, not become woke, not fallen behind in terms of technology, a military preparedness, in my view is at an all time low. I mean, the fact that China, Russia and maybe others have hypersonic technology and we don't should scare every American. The fact that we're not ready for the new way that wars are going to be fought. We see what Israel's doing, but when not. Our military preparedness is not up to speed. Recruitment is way down. They have put an emphasis on woke over winning wars. If God forbid, we ever had that.
Speaker 2: If you.
Speaker 1: Want these principles ever implemented, now is the time if you want to fix our schools and you want to go back to their original mission, if you want woke education to end, if you want to restore law and order, if you want to secure our borders, if you want America's economy to be fixed, and you don't want the government creating a cradle to grave, womb to the tomb society, socialism, Marxism, redistributionism, statism, then this is your opportunity. And in that sense, Donald Trump is going to Washington, and Americans knew what they were getting, and he's going there to transform how the old order does things. Elon Musk and for vak Ramaswami are going to root out two trillion dollars and save us money. They have built in such a bureaucracy that it's a shock to the system.
Speaker 2: It's almost like if you have a pool.
Speaker 1: Every year you open your pool and the first thing you do is you shock it with chlorine to clean it up. And it is a shock to the entire swamp in Washington, because the old way of doing things has finally got to come to an end, and it may be the only opportunity we have in our lifetime to fix our borders. To bring us to energy dominance, to fix the economy, to make us a wealthy country and energy wealthy country. To restore law and order in constitutional order, restore institutions departments to their former greatness like the DOJFBI, and intelligence communities. The opposite of what they are claiming, because I think they don't want done to them what they've been doing to Donald Trump all these years. Nobody in the legacy media mob, nobody, nobody in Washington ever complained that, oh yeah, the valuation tomorrow lago is eighteen million, when everyone knows damn well, if you talk to anybody with any knowledge of Palm Beach real estate, one of the most expensive counties in the entire world, that it's worth more than a billion dollars. They didn't care because get Trump was their motive. But things are about to change, and I know it's a shock to people, but understand this will all be good for America. And I'll explain more on the other side. I had twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to join us, so you have all this blue state resistance building up against Donald Trump, that's not going to stop. You have all these democrats swearing that they're not even going to help with the illegal immigration. What part of the murders, the rapes, the drug cartels, the gang members, known terrorists in the country. Are they not getting I don't know, I really do. We'll get to the other resistance in a second.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Listen, If you're exhausted every day, like on the East Coast, it's twenty five now to the top of the hour, four o'clock hour, Maybe you go to lunch and you have the three pm crash. Maybe you struggle with memory issues or have a hard time on focus issues. Maybe it just kind of sick and tired of feeling sick and tired all the time. Please pay attention to what I'm about to tell you. You know that I'm into help, wellness, fitness. I work out every day. Then I don't do everything perfectly, trust me. However, I have discovered strong Self. It's a revolutionary supplement. It's changed my life. I use it every day. The longer I use it, the more I like it. It gives me more natural energy, helps me to stay completely focused all day. And I'm being pulled in a thousand directions. A minute, and it makes me feel better overall. I wake up feeling better, I don't have a crash in the middle of the day. And it just works. Linda's been using it now too, and she loves it as well.
Speaker 3: Not only do I love it, but you're talking about, you know, RFK being more you know, holistic and doing things more naturally organically.
Speaker 2: This product the choice, but it is.
Speaker 3: It's one of those options where you don't need to take something artificial. Instead of taking a drink that's full of sugar and artificial caffeine, this is a completely different thing. It's any dh. It goes right into your cells and wherever you have a week spot, this is going to make you stronger. Whether you're a homeschool and your kids or you're an iron worker, it's going to help you.
Speaker 1: And by the way, there are over thirty trillion cells in everyone's body, and if your cells are healthier, then guess what you're probably you're going to be healthier as well. Anyway, it may be a difference in our lives. I hope it'll make a difference in your life. We have a website you can go to. It's Hannidystrong dot com.
Speaker 2: Use my name.
Speaker 1: When you check out, you get a special twenty percent off any order. And Strong Cell so believes in this product that they have a sixty day no risk policy. Look, nobody likes to age, but wouldn't life be a little bit easier if you can age with more focus, more energy? And I just I'm just feeling better. It's that simple, Hannitystrong dot Com promo code Hannity save twenty percent. So you've got these these democratic governors and congressmen pledging deportation resistance.
Speaker 2: You've got to go through me.
Speaker 1: Well, good luck, because Tom Holman and Donald Trump are going to enforce the laws of this country. And you know, the good old boy network, the good old girl network in Washington is about to have the shock of their life that those of us that believe in more freedom and limited government, those of us that have been talking about a weaponized DOJ, those of us that have talked about how politicized the FBI and intelligence agencies have become fifty one former intel agents FAISA warrants based on a dirty Russian disinformation dossier, a double standard injustice when it comes to top secret classified information.
Speaker 2: Is just wanting.
Speaker 1: But if you this is going to be a shock to the system, and that's why the left keeps melting down. This this is whatever Trump says. They can't get out of their their own way and out of their own campaign mode. I mean it started as a threat to democracy in January sixth and it their closing argument was Trump is a Nazi fascist. We're all garbage, you know, we're Mussoliti, we're Hitler where you know Stalin And they just continue to double and quadruple down on dumb and stupid. I mean, okay, Harvard now their Institute of Politics president says, with Trump's selection, we could no longer be nonpartisan. Well, let me set haag straight, because they've never been anything butt partisan. They've never been nonpartisan or Green's peace. Oh okay, you know, environmental lunatics.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 1: We're setting up the resist persist and everything's about the blue state resistance to Donald Trump. Kim Wall's daughter very angry. It's gone viral. I'll play it later. American voters, you know, against American voters. But we weren't smart enough to elect our father, the guy that would offer gender affirming care too to children and minors without parental consent, The guy that would put feminine hygiene products and boys bathrooms even in the fourth grade. The guy that would give illegal immigrants legal drivers' licenses and a free college tuition. That guy, and you're surprised that that Americans rejected that. Have you really become that radical? Or Kammalo's free sex change operations, taxpayer funded sex change operations for criminals and illegal immigrants. This is this is all madness. I see Adam Schiff. Donald Trump wants to use the military against me. No, he doesn't. I don't think he really cares about the life Adam Shiff at this particular point from you know, from from discussions that I have with people around him, he is just committed to dramatic change. He's been elected as a change agent, he ran as a change agent. Wouldn't it be nice if our borders were secure? Wouldn't it be nice if the terrorists that are here we don't know where they are are removed, and the gang members are removed, and the people that have murdered Americans and raped Americans and committed other violent crimes against Americans are removed from our country. Wouldn't it be a good thing if we restored law and order and safety and security in every small town in big city in this country and get rid of this insanity of you know, defundismantled nobel madness. Wouldn't it be a good thing if we returned education away from tampons and boys' bathrooms and gender affirming care and prone to reading, writing, math, science, and history, and focus on educating our kids and restoring our educational system to its once greatness. I mean, in the forties and fifties, our top problems in schools were talking in class, chewing gum, and running in the halls. And look at the problems compared to today. And this is this is what this election was about. Wouldn't it be nice for America to become the most energy rich country on the face of the earth. That's what Donald Trump has promised as well. Wouldn't it be nice, you know, to go back to paying thirty percent less for the same things you were buying four years ago in your grocery store. Wouldn't it be nice to lower the price at gasoline at buck fifty a gallon. Wouldn't it be nice to have a world at peace and the world's most you know, notorious actors and worst actors on the world stage, fear the US. That would be a good thing for the world. But instead the Democrats they just focused and doubled down on every stupid policy that lost them this election. Michael Moore saying electing Trump is part of America's list of evil deeds and fake news CNN and ms DNC. It's like they haven't stopped. Will somebody tell them they lost because they're just doubling down on idiocy. James Clyburn envisioning Donald Trump is another Hitler or Mussolini when talking Habinet on Fox. You don't think that's a little hyperbolic, he was asked, and I apparently not.
Speaker 4: I hope is not going as far right as that which happened in Germany in the nineteen thirties. But you may remember I forewarned way back in twenty eighteen that I saw this coming. I've studied history all of my life, I mean since being a preteen, haben in with this country's history, and I can tell you what I say it back in twenty eighteen on a another network is now comeing to pass. People chastise me for saying that at that time, but now they're seeing it. Howard seeing it.
Speaker 2: He's not president yet. I mean, are you visiting another Hitler?
Speaker 4: Is that what you're saying. That's exactly what I'm saying. I said the nineteen thirties in Germany, Yes you did, and of course uh and we can go to Mussolini in Italy these things.
Speaker 2: So you don't think that's a little hyperbolic.
Speaker 4: No, you men think so.
Speaker 1: I do think so. I mean, think about this circle back. Jensaki on MSDNC, the leading conspiracy theory line channel in the entire country. Is nobody as bad as them, you know, led by the conspiracy theorist extraordinary of the pedal the Russia live for three years. You know, we need laws to change and stop social media disinformation. In other words, if you don't agree with them, I mean, it is insane. Meanwhile, the world is reacting somewhat differently. You have the Mexican president might be changing their views on the US as Donald Trump wins, and they're sending a warning to ruling socialists. I want to get to this Biden move on Ukraine in just a second, because I think that's really scary. I don't know if anybody on the left watch Donald Trump's reaction when he showed up at Madison Square Garden at the UFC event over the weekend. I mean at UFC champion John Jones giving Trump his heavyweight belt. I mean, everybody on Sunday Football was doing the Trump dance. It's hilarious. You just make me laugh.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Fake news CNN is saying, well, Trump's UFC entourage look like ancient Rome surrounded by political gladiators. You can't make that up, you know. And then you got and we'll get of this later. We'll devote a special amount of time to this. Joe and Mika, you know, asking for to meet with Donald Trump, the guy they've been calling a racist, fascist nazi, you know. Now they want to meet with him and restart communications. Why would Trump meet with them? I have no idea. Maybe he wants to. Maybe he really does want to unify, as he says.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The only one that seemed to get it right was Bill Maher, just ripping liberals, you know, for not getting the message of this election.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Now. I want to get to some other things here, because we got a lot on our list. We really do.
Speaker 1: But this is a trand when you talk about cutting two trillion dollars in federal spending, and you talk about giving ending specific departments, like sending education back to states. Do you know how much money you can make and save just by handing parents a check and saying pick the school of your choice at letting school compete, you know, for that for the trillions of dollars that will be spent on education, just think about that for a minute. How transformative would that be? Well, what schools do you think the parents are going to pick? Probably the schools that do reading, writing, math, signs and history, and not the schools that are woke. You know, the vike Ramaswami along with Ela Musk vowing the entire government agencies will be deleted on their watch. We have watched over the last forty years every conservative talk about it, and the fact that Rhino Conservatives or Rhino Republicans don't buy into the conservatism that they said they believed in is it's beyond disappointing to me. They're just basically a bunch of phony liars and the swamp. You know, they're trying to make a big deal that RFK was on a plane And by the way, if you go on a plane with Donald Trump, let me tell you right now, you're gonna have McDonald's or KFC.
Speaker 2: And you can see Robert F. Kennedy Junior's face.
Speaker 1: When he picked up the McDonald's if he doesn't want to eat, they didn't eat this stuff. It was pretty funny. And then people, you know, taking aim at that. The thing that Robert F. Kennedy Junior is saying is very clear. He is saying that no times have changed here. You know, as you watch them go after RFK, as you watch them go after Tulsi, as you watch them go after Pete Hegseth and Matt Gates, they don't even want to hear from them. And then Joe Biden, by the way, usually an incumbent president on his way out of office does not try to make any foreign policy moves that would contradict the known stated policy positions of an incoming administration. And then Joe Biden, remember he denied he would not let Poland give twenty eight MiGs at the beginning of the Russia Ukraine conflict, and then wanted to tell Zelinsky every step of the way how to fight that war. And now all of a sudden, at the last hour, he's granting permission to Ukraine to use long range missiles which he gave to them, who attacked deep into Russia? Is Biden trying to what Trump proof the Ukraine war so that it can't be resolved?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 1: The Kremlin warned Monday that Biden's decision to let Ukraine strike targets inside of Russia with US supplied longer range missiles adds fuel to the fire of war and would escalate international tensions even higher.
Speaker 2: What the hell is he doing here? I mean, does he.
Speaker 1: Want to start World War three because it sounds like it, rather than have a negotiated settlement and get this thing over with and war in Europe will be over. But allowing Kiev to use army tactical missile systems to get deep into Russia? What is he doing at the last minute? And by the way, according to the New York Post, while simultaneously Biden, Blincoln and Harris have privately been threatening Prime Minister Netanyahu.
Speaker 2: They were attacked.
Speaker 1: What part of murder and rape and kidnapping and torture and beheading did they never understand? But according to this report, Biden and wink and Tony Blinken threaten to cut off all weaponshipments to Israel. They are fighting a forefront war against you know, led by a country the number one state sponsor of terror that is threatened to not only destroy Israel and wipe it off the map of wipe America off the map.
Speaker 2: It is. It is incredible.
Speaker 1: Anyway, The New York Times offers a nonsensical fact checked on RFK in an interview MSDNC and somebody Kennedy said, in some categories, there are entire departments, like the nutrition department in the FDA that have to go. They're not doing their job and not protecting our kids. Why do we have fruit loops in this country that have eighteen or nineteen ingredients and you go to Canada and it's got two or three. I mean, it is a great question. What's healthier? What's healthier? You know, Republicans are going to have to you know, all these Republicans that have approved the Eric Holders of the world, the Merrick Garlands of the world, the Alejandro Maiorchis's of the world. Really, we're now going to give in, you know, without even hearing from from cabinet choices and nominees as they try to Cavanaugh, you know, Matt Gates and Pete Hegsaith. They don't even get a chance to answer because I'm pretty sure that Biden's weaponized doj If everything they've accused Matt Gates of is true and they have all this evidence that the House Ethics Committee is leaking out piecemeal to make them look bad, I'm pretty sure they would have indicted the guy. I'm just pretty sure. By the way, according to FEC filings. According to foxnews dot Com, all these events with Oprah, they might have spent close to two and a half million, not just a million. Then she was mad when somebody said that's not true. I didn't get paid a penny. Well did a production company get paid? Is anyone going to ask that question?