Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencan and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself, Tamra Judge, and Emily Simpson. Who I'm sick, Emily Simpson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, but you're gonna get better.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get better because we girl, we have some filming to do.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I know. I'm ready, okay, ready. By then, I got two weeks.
Speaker 2: I got to ask you a question, are you do you have to mentally prepare for this?
Speaker 3: Because I do. Yes. First of all, I go through Oh god, I wish I could talk. First of all, I go through many stages. I go through stage one, which is this, I don't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 1: I quit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Then I do the Okay, well, I guess I'll do it one more time, one more season. I got it, I got one more Yeah. Then I do the okay, let's get this ship like, let's do it, let's go, let's get it out. I go through all of those stages.
Speaker 2: So my face right now because I've been hanging out a big bear and not really giving two shits about what I look like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all that crop just no.
Speaker 2: Makeup, hanging out and I'm like, oh my god, the back to putting.
Speaker 3: Makeup on and just messing up. So now I'm at I gotta buy clothes. Yeah, yeah, I know that stresses me out.
Speaker 2: So I told Heather because me and Heather had this conversation. She's like, I got to purge my closet, and I go, I'm gonna do that like the week before, but I'm going to go to Zara and buy like seventy five shirts because you can wear the same jeans. But it's like true, that is true with seventy five shirts and just you know, change it.
Speaker 3: Get one pair of black pants, one pair of jeans, skirts, and thousand tops, eight thousand tops.
Speaker 2: Well, we can't forget our spanks leather pants that we all wear because I.
Speaker 3: Just love that. Yeah, I have like ten pairs of those.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're like me gearing up to film get onto the Real Housewives of Miami because it's this is one show that never disappoints.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Alexia says, Todd doesn't think it's a good idea to buy an apartment they have rented for the past six years. The owner of the apartment sold their department, so they have to find a new place to move out to. She wants to live an apartment over a house because she feels it'll be better with Frankie having you know, other people around when he's alone. Totally get her perspective. I would want to do the same thing.
Speaker 3: I was just shocked that they were renting. I thought that was her house. Yeah, I'm always shocked to find out when people were rent to. But then I'm shocked when they say things like they think it's better to rent. I don't understand. I don't I don't stupid.
Speaker 2: No, you're not stupid, But I mean, I haven't rented a house, and I can't take it how long? But you know, we're thinking about selling the house, and I keep telling Eddie, where are we going to go?
Speaker 3: There's nothing out there. There's like six houses for sale in our area.
Speaker 2: And you know, our interest rate on this house is so low, and anywhere you go the interest rates are so high. Right, So I don't know. And he said, well, maybe we'll rent until we to the interest rates go down or we find something, And I'm like, I don't haven't rent in a long time.
Speaker 3: I know it would be difficult. Yeah, Like I've never in the fifteen years that Shane and I have been married, we've never rented. We own, So I don't. I don't understand the benefits of renting because to me, you're just throwing money away every month, right.
Speaker 2: Especially if you're like ten thirteen, fifteen thousand dollars a month and you're doing.
Speaker 3: It for years and you're that would kill me to rent it. Check it's hard, it's hard. Like for me, you walk away at the end, you have nothing, You have nothing. I know. I'm too cheap for that.
Speaker 2: Me too, Like even cars, like I don't want to Like my car is paid off, but I don't want a car with like these people are spending one hundred and fifty thousand dollars in car payment and having two three thousand dollars crme. I'm like, I don't understand that concept.
Speaker 3: I just don't. It's not that important for me to be in a fancy to go.
Speaker 2: I'm in a fancy car, but you know, like two hundred and fifty thousand. So anyway, I mean, moving isn't fun. I can't even imagine moving on that short of notice. Now, She's saying, there's fifteen days notice, and he's like, no, you had a thirty day notice. Yeah, you have thirty day. We have thirty days until our least expires.
Speaker 3: So but it was something like they were hoping maybe that they would move in fifteen days, but they don't have to move in fifteen days. It could be thirty days. Yeah, it was just very confusing. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But Adriana she's doing double time work this season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she is, she really is.
Speaker 2: She's telling Julia that she heard Alexia and Todd her having financial issues. Adriana says the interest rates are high, which they are, and Todd's business is not doing any well, so she has to break the least and leave their apartment. Now, this is a totally different story than what Alexia is saying, and it's I mean, it's just kind of nasty to even like go there. Yeah, but Anna, Now, I don't know, do you remember Anna from one of their original but.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what I remember her from? Do you remember that show The prof I heard about it. I knew that she was in it, right, Yeah, I saw that episode that she was on.
Speaker 2: I didn't I didn't know, I know, her from that. I talked to her once in a while. We've done a live together, well DM once in a while, But I don't know much more than that. She sent me some of her products and she's always been super nice to me. But Anna was very good friends with them years ago, Alexia and Marisol, and then they had a falling out. So she's do you think she's back just to stir up the ship or to get.
Speaker 3: Her job back? Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely well, adrianaa loves to spread rumors by using a little bertie. Yeah, but she said me that she said name, Yeah, Well can I trust you?
Speaker 3: Yes, I can try. Okay it was Anna, right, and and the camera's in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So a little backstory from people that people don't know about Anna. She was a housewife on season two of the Real Houses in Miami and then she was a friend on season three. She was actually really close to Mary saw In Alexia. During the original run they were they were labeled the three Muskteers by Lisa. That's how close they were, kind of like the three of the Three. Yeah, that all pans out, But Adriana telling Julia not to repeat the rumor as she's telling her on camera, right.
Speaker 3: I love it when people do that. It's all to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what is basically code for spread the rumor? Police, right, right, let's hurt alexia, spread the rumor.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then what's your take on it. Do you think that they're having financial problems and that's why they're moving or do you think the lease that they really did sell the apartment and their lease is now on existence. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm to me, I just I believed her when she told me that. I mean, he's successful, you can tell. But their lifestyle and all that, but you never know how people are living. You just don't, right, But you know, Adriana.
Speaker 3: Is always there. I mean, how is how does annao? How would she know?
Speaker 2: Does anybody really know your financial situation?
Speaker 3: They don't. My assumption was she heard that they were moving and that they were probably moving quickly, and when people hear that somebody is moving quickly, they want they want to make it salacious. That's my take on it. Whereas you know, making a big deal at any right right exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm I'm anxious to see what kind of how she moves into because if she downsides considerably, then we'll be like, Okay, maybe there was some money isshoes whatever, but honestly, who cares.
Speaker 3: People go through ups and downs.
Speaker 2: Now, what I do care about is Julia's new confessional outfit.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you know.
Speaker 2: That's the one with the Martini glasses as Martini glasses as earrings and it's an unbuttoned jean shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't care for it. No, I didn't either. It looked like like if Annabel made me get dressed for New Years. I'm like, where is she going with this outfit?
Speaker 2: I have noticed lately a lot of confessional looks girls.
Speaker 3: Are wearing jeans. I think Barlow does, Lisa Barlow did.
Speaker 2: There's a few of them, and I'm like, hmm, I always wanted to just wear jeans.
Speaker 3: I'd rather just rather a sweats No, can we just wear workout pants at our confessionals? I can't do jeans. I can't me too. Let's skip the denim and go straight to just workout pants, workout clothes exactly.
Speaker 2: So, then Jody tells Lisa that he has a lot going on, trying to start a business and also taking on the media articles about him.
Speaker 3: Okay, what does Jody do because it looks like he's pretty well off.
Speaker 2: We don't know, we know, okay, but he's obviously starting a new business, and he's not liking the articles that are coming out about him. He says he would like if Lisa checked in on him more and ask him how he's doing.
Speaker 3: I thought that was fair, that's a fair request. But if you have to.
Speaker 2: Ask your girlfriend, boyfriend, I really like for you to check on me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's not good.
Speaker 2: Like you know, when relationships knew, you're always texting, always checking in all that.
Speaker 3: But well, the way I took it was because she has this really bad divorce with Lenny going on, and that really consumes her life. I'm sure that's all she talks about all day long, and she probably never says to him, how was your day, how are you doing? What's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Well, it's probably because she's too busy taking pictures of her food, So she was taking pictures of food to post.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming, oh my god, I'll checked out with Lenny and every flashback they showed, oh my god, I know, I know. Like now, I think she's almost used to it.
Speaker 2: So now she has a guy that's very checked in and she doesn't know how to act, doesn't know what to do. I mean, setting a timer on her phone to check in on her boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Right. I was like, oh, that was bad, Like, you can't you can't have an alarm going off telling them that you have to check in on your boyfriend and ask him how he's doing. Yeah, that's a little weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then we go on to Larsa. She gets emotional with Lisa, talking about how Scotti's family was resentful towards her. Lisa apologizes for not asking how Larsa is doing and thinks she hasn't been the best friend. Lisa gets a notification on her phone to remind herself to check in on joby. I mean, here she is talking to Larsa about how she's not really good at checking in and not a good friend, and then she has an alarm. I mean, then you're sitting with a girl that can't be away from her boyfriend for two seconds, has a podcast or Larsa.
Speaker 3: I mean, she is jess A Smith and kitten, isn't she She is? She really is. She actually is so sweet. So she is. But you know, looking back, you've never.
Speaker 2: Seen anybody from Lisa our Larsa's family on the show. No, we've never seen, Like, I don't know anything about Lisa's family at all. She talked a lot about Lenny's family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she and she talked about how she has no one out there, which made me, I like, I felt for that because I'm an Orange County with Shane, I have no family here.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you but you've said that, you've said you've had I don't know that she's ever talked about her family that I can remember of, and definitely have not seen anybody from her family.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know another thing.
Speaker 2: That was weird that Larissa rarely opens up about stuff like this when she was talking about, you know, her family, and I think that you know, when you're at that level.
Speaker 3: That she's at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has a lot of celebrity friends, right, she it's just a known thing. Don't talk about me, right, don't talk about me on your show, right.
Speaker 3: But it was rare to.
Speaker 2: Hear her talk about how her how his family kind of turned their back.
Speaker 3: And people take sides, it happens and divorces, so yeah, for sure. And you know what, when I went to Kathy Hilton's Christmas party, I actually rode with Larsa and Marcus to the party from Crystal's house. It was just me, there's I love them, and Paulina, my trainer, and then Larsa and Marcus. It was just the four of us. They are so sweet and you can tell that they are so in love and like so genuinely genuinely, like really into each other. And it was really I mean, they're really cute together.
Speaker 2: Just you could see the love, like they have their own podcasts, separation anxiety, like they are together all the time.
Speaker 3: But so we move on.
Speaker 2: Lisa picks Larsa up in a Honda, which is got a housekeeper.
Speaker 3: I thought this was hilarious. That was like TV gold right there. And then when Larsa says we could rob a bank, no one would know what was us. I was like, that is the funniest shit I've ever heard. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: And then when she first pulled up, Larsa was so confused, like do you want me to get into a Honda?
Speaker 3: Right? I mean, the scene was hilarious. I mean, it was funny.
Speaker 2: It was very smart for her to do that after all the girls giving her shit about spending and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, she did. I didn't understand that, So she doesn't have her own vehicle. She's just using We're all confused. We're all confused on that. So I think what it is, and I think we're speculating. I think Lenny still lives at the house, right, so whatever the cars are there are in his name. I assume everything is in his name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she doesn't have a car outside of Lenny, right.
Speaker 3: So then they get divorced and now she's just there's nothing in her name. I assume the home in her name. But I'm like, is he gonna take her goddamn car? Like, come on, I don't know that. Dude seemed like I watched those scenes of him and like, I don't think he seems pretty brutal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I predict he won't be with that girlfriend, that fiance he has.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that won't last.
Speaker 2: Now do you think that that? Did you see chemistry between Lisa and Jody?
Speaker 3: Not really? But I don't either.
Speaker 2: But I don't like it because I like them boat then I've you know, hung out with them at Brabo Comma.
Speaker 3: Stuff and just maybe maybe he's just not comfortable on camera. I mean maybe that.
Speaker 2: I look at it and they make fine in person, but it was just I just felt like, oh, I don't know. I mean, and the girls are trying to tell her stop talking about Lenny, right.
Speaker 3: But that's what's going on in her life, and that's what you're supposed to do. We're supposed to know about.
Speaker 2: And you know, I how they they beat a dead horse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they tell you like, talk about this, talk about your divorce, talk about your status, talk about Lenny, talk about the cars, talk about what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Now this I got nixed feelings from friends just talking about this. So Nicole invited Anna to her luncheon since Adriana asked her to bring her. Nicole says she has never been told if the ladies have issues with her. Alexia sees Anna's name on the table and freaks out. She tells Nicole that this is a bad move. First of all, she's like, who's Anna, Who's Anna?
Speaker 3: Who's Anna? Right?
Speaker 2: And it's really ugly on her part. Maris I'll leave since she thinks Anna's toxic. Sea leaves two, saying this is so Nicole.
Speaker 3: Now, is Nicole being shady?
Speaker 2: Because I don't see Nicole being shady or she just totally unaware.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because I don't think Nicole is shady either. I think Nicole always comes off as very stoic, sweet, yes and stand up. But she genuinely looked confused about the whole Anna thing. But I also don't think it takes a lot of brain cells to figure out if you're inviting someone new. She had to know that there's history with these women.
Speaker 2: She had to have she knows that much, and it could be a situation as well as where productions like, yeah, we gotta we want to throw start throwing Anna in. You know, she was one of the original girls, so let's start throwing her in. So the sacred party for her to go to. But Nicole did not invite her. She did not invite Anna. It was Adriana. They did a flashback of her saying do you mind if Anna comes? She's like, no, that's okay, Like she goes even Andy, she broke the fourth ball. Even Annie asked me about Anna at the reunion and I said, yeah, she's reached out to me.
Speaker 3: Then I assume, with all those outside circumstances that in her mind she's probably thinking it's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: But don't you think exactly but don't you think, like if we're having a luncheon and they're going to bring somebody back. Let's say we have a luncheon and they're going to bring VICKI to it. Yeah, we usually know, right, there's very few surprises.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't think of anything that was like a huge surprise ever. Yeah, and just seeing.
Speaker 2: Her say who's Hannah, Who's Anna, Alexia would like she's.
Speaker 3: She went right to it. She went right to right to it. Yeah, So that made me think that like, oh, she she knew to look for it or something because she went right to it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I agree. I just wish Alexia and Marisol would have stayed. Now we you know, we had it to be continued, so we don't know exactly what happens. But then you see them walking out towards the elev and I'm like, why would you leave? Why is she scare you that much? Now I know Anna's daughter called Marisol Rattine corpse.
Speaker 3: Oh that was that was bad? That was bad. Yeah, but it wasn't Anna that said it.
Speaker 2: It was the daughter, right, But still, I mean you're guilty by association, right, right, But I mean overall, it's such every episode in Miami is so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Miami. It makes me want to go to Miami. Though it's colorful and bright and lively, it makes me want to move there now. I want to move to Miami. Let's go.
Speaker 2: But a few fan thoughts Nicole knows what.
Speaker 3: She was doing.
Speaker 2: I really do disagree with that.
Speaker 3: I really do.
Speaker 2: Unless, like she she might have thought like, oh, maybe they're not the best of friends.
Speaker 3: But maybe she didn't have details.
Speaker 2: Maybe she'd know that Anna was going after her own podcasts and things like that. But isn't that what you want at your parties, especially when your filming house was right drama right right? So, I mean it wasn't anything that best, like she slept with her husband or something. Right, Adriana is jealous of Alexia, that's what fans are saying, and Anna is trying to get her mohdo back? Well, can you blame a girl?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think you can blame anyone for trying to come back on a show. Whatever, you know, I hit TV show right right now.
Speaker 2: Overall, it was a great episode.
Speaker 3: Loving Miami. Oh my god. Adriana is she is like she's like the Monica but not quite the Monica.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she is, but she's in there, she said, get stir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I really love this. Yes, what else? I mean? That's what I hate it when when when the fans get pissed at housewives for being shit stirs. It's like, do you want us all to sit around and like hold hands and sing coom bye y'all you'll be a pissed That's what's going Well.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is just thinking like she's not even a housewife.
Speaker 3: She's a friend who Adriana? Yeah, Oh she's a friend. She's a friend, I believe. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she gets more involved than some of the housewives and she's always in and I don't know why she's just a friend.
Speaker 3: I'm dying to know who our new housewife.
Speaker 2: Will be, yeah, or housewives or housewives or whatever it's going to be.
Speaker 3: I don't The combination is killing me too. And you know they're not going to tell us. We're just going to show up to something. I know it's going to be like surprise, Oh, here you go.
Speaker 2: Well, Emily, thank you so much for filling in for Teddy, Thank.
Speaker 3: You for inviting me. And I apologize about my voice. It is I know it's not at all.
Speaker 2: I hope you feel better, And guys, go get those tickets for San Francisco. We just want to meet you, We want to take pictures.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: It's going to be so much fun. And I'm hoping that maybe our cast members might be there. I was just gonna say that, if you know what I mean, Yeah, yeah, it maybe a couple cameras.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like I feel like it has to happen and needs Yeah, okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: And a couple of weeks, oh my gosh, a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Start shopping. Get yourself shopping. I'm going to be getting on Zara right now. There you go, get your eight thousand tops. That's right,