Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Joky enough he.
Speaker 3: Arms from the studio scene.
Speaker 2: See you are, am I correct that it is the common workday known as Friday that tends to people get people's hearts racing with excitement. That's pretty exciting.
Speaker 4: Your heart is racing with excitement. See your physician right away. You've taken one too many flomax or something. Anyway, dimly let room, et cetera, et cetera. Today we're under the tutelage of our general manager, the enthusiastic about anyone in particular, I have a decent one.
Speaker 2: Anything leap to mind. I hadn't thought about it. If I was gonna think about it for a second, you know, maybe Rand Paul. We've got some great audio from Rand PAULA. You know what I was gonna go with was Donald Trump and his arch nemesis, Donald Trump right right. I was just reading Mark Helprin's morning newsletter before we went on the air, as I do every single day. I think he's the best political reporter in America. But he said there are no articles anywhere with anybody, even on background explaining why he decided to attack the pilots yesterday of the helicopter after a crash, just speculate, And Mark Helprin's summary was, that's just because that's who he is and always has been and always will be. And some people like it, some people put up with it. It's not gonna do him any harm because nothing new and the end, Yeah, the attack in the pilot's thing was weird and bad. The DEI stuff. Originally, I thought, well, it's pretty early to be jumping on that as an excuse or anything like that. But it's becoming more and more clear that there is a tremendous lack of air traffic controllers around the country, including at Reagan Airport at the time of the crash. They're having way fewer than they are supposed to have. They're supposed to have thirty and they have nineteen or something like that, and particularly that night dealing with that they had one instead of two. And there was a lawsuit last year. One thousand people that had applied to be air traffic controllers got together with a class action lawsuit and now it hasn't been settled yet, but they are claiming that they got turned away because of their race. They were otherwise qualified. If it turns out that we have half as many air traffic controllers in this country, then we're supposed to because you're turning away people that are qualified. Right, because of the whole DEEI thing, that's going to be quite the explosive story, whether or not that directly was the reason this crash happened. Who knows? All right, Well, first to the first part of the point. Yeah, I've come across some stuff that I'll share later on that suggests very very strongly that the standards and the methods by which we get our air traffic controllers were perverted completely to serve DEI goals. So he's absolutely right on that. I just my gripe with it was that was not the time and to throw it out there without evidence instead of presenting it as a rock solid indictment that nobody could deny and winning the day is just you know, just a loose reference here and kind of a half accusation there, and that's not the way to prosecute a case and turn the ship of the culture around. I just find it frustrating. Yeah, Well, if the topic is critiquing Trump's press conference, that's true. Moved on to the what's wrong with our air traffic control system because clearly they got half as many people as they're supposed to. Well, yeah, but my point is if you want to fix it, you can't be dopey strategically. Yeah, yes, it's a huge issue. Pete Hegzeth is out on it and he is going to get to the bottom of it, and uh yeah, and if that turns out to be the case, So they laid off so many air traffic controllers over COVID when nobody was flying, and then when people tried to come back to work when people started flying again, they wouldn't let a whole bunch of people come back because they weren't the right color or gender or sexual orientation or whatever those quota is intact. That's despicable. Well, if that's the case, and it sure looks like it is, and it doesn't need to be the specific cause of this crash, right, it's so horrific, And I think it's interesting The New York Times has really gone big on this story for what reason. The whole we talked about this yesterday at the end of the show why what airplane crashes get so much attention. I mean, it's just amazing we've had. This is the worst one we've had, and now it's like twenty five years or something like that. It almost never happens. It's the safest thing you'll do today, if you go fly on a plane. It's certainly safer than driving to the airport. But anyway, we go crazy over air crashes. Washington Crash renews concerns about air safety lapses since the New York Times, and they get into a lot of how we're understaffed at Reagan Airport and at airports all across the country. They do not get into the why because that might be uncomfortable, But hmm, that is interesting that they are pointing out that a lack of air traffic controllers is a big hole we've got all across the United States. Air traffic control tower at Reagan National has been understaffed for years. The tower there was nearly a third below targeted staff levels, with nineteen fully certified controllers as of this past fall, when they're supposed to have thirty some. But again, they don't get into the why. Well, we're going to get into the y or the Trump administration is going to get into the why well, and we are too, And it is a shocking indictment. And you know, this is the age of hyperbole, and I hate to sound like I'm just trying to be hyperbolic, but it is truly a shocking indictment of the way the federal government has been run and how it's leached into society. Something as critical as life and death as air traffic control was perverted to become some sort of social upward mobility program, regardless of qualification. It shocks the conscience. It does if it turns out and it really looks like it's going to that we have half as many controllers as we're supposed to because you didn't want white males to get the job or whatever. That's insane. Yeah, and you think that's okay, that is crazy. So yeah, maybe even if that wasn't specific the reason and be impossible to nail that down, obviously, it doesn't make any difference. That's somebody at some point decided that's how many air traffic controllers we should have and how many we used to have right in the end. But again, even if that horrific tragedy hadn't occurred very very recently, it would still be an incredible problem that needed to be solved. I'd say, just outrageous. Well, I believe that played a role in some of those meltdowns over some of the holidays where we you know, the planes got all out of whack and backed up and everything like that, because the lack of air traffic controllers and being able to deal with the number of flights and stuff like that. So just conveys in addition to safety. Well, I've heard fifty times we don't have enough air traffic controllers. Yeah, without pointing out the why. Now we're pointing out the why. I can't believe how off track we got and we all and we're gonna go another four years down that road.
Speaker 5: Whoa oe.
Speaker 2: As doctor Savage said many years ago, I'm paraphrasing, progressivism is a mental disorder. I want to start the show officially. Then I want to tease a couple of things that I think are really really interesting on on a Friday, Man, I have been sleeping so poorly this week. I got to get figured out. Oh me and my son both got off track where we're so tired that we went to bed super early. Couple nights ago. Well, we went to bed so early, we woke up in the middle of the night. But then you end up, you know, you get in a you get stuck in a loop there where then like yesterday, we went to bed really really early because we were so tired we could barely move around the house. But then we're up in the middle of the night again. Anyway, I'm laying there awake from like one thirty on. And when when are you sound asleep? Where when are you so deep asleep? It's like you're in a coma when your alarm goes off. Oh, it's just, it's just, it's just it's just tartarus, oh, melitonia, like you've been drugged and you just don't wake up. It's the worst I feel. Yeah, I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getting on this Friday, January thirty, first year, twenty five or Armstrong in getting. We approve of this program. All right, let's begin that officially according the FCC rules and regulations, the FCC a strict meritocracy. By the way, here we go proceeding at Mark.
Speaker 5: I chose to wait on my hepatitis B vaccine, and we did it when they went to schools. That made me an awful person? Does that make me an anti vaxxer? Because I questioned the government dictative whether I do it. And I'm not speaking for anybody else. I'm only speaking for myself. But for goodness sakes, let's have an honest debate about these things.
Speaker 2: Senator Ran Paul, You don't want him for a neighbor because he'll put your his long clippings on your lawn. But well, I know how to turn that around. That's a great rant yesterday about the hearings about vaccinations, about a whole bunch of different stuff that we will feature later in the show, really really good, thought provoking stuff. I thought it was terrific, especially the last part. Whatever he's think about, you know, vaccines in the schedule and the rest of it. But he echoed the point that was made in that brilliant essay I was reading part of the other day that the only thing that really threatens us is not people getting something wrong. It's when we're forbidden from saying it's wrong, or questioning it or having an honest debate about it. That is when something is dangerous. So yeah, let's talk about all this. So I was just wondering those of you did dry January. It's the thirty first, you're gonna go ahead and not drink tonight. I would think if I liked to drink at all, I would think I made my point. It's Friday, gonna go Hendry. If you're not gonna drink to night for dry January, then you should get no credit for dry January. You're not really a drinker anyway, so look to do. That's like me. That's like me saying I did know yoga January and I stayed away from yoga the whole month for instance. Yeah, I see your point or I don't. I don't know if I agree with you. You're just you're doggedly going to finish it because you committed to it. God bless you. I think you made the point. Go ahead drinking before they got him. How does mailbag look? Oh, it's fine. Plus we have clips of the week in moments all on the way. Here's our text line four KFTC. I was playing around with the new Apple update that's got the AI in it, especially the stuff around the camera. Really interesting. Talk about that later if you haven't messed around with it yet. I have excuse me, I have not. Actually, it's fun, curious to know more, and it's a glimpse into the future. Yeah, I'm a guy who likes a nice three hundred page manual to come with every device. I don't. I don't like the idea that I've got to go seek out how to do stuff on the internet. Stuff like I'm never going to read a manual under any circumstances. Well, well, so we have a freedom loving quote of the day that's terrific coming up. Plus mailbag is excellent. But first let's take fun look back at the week. There was it's cal clips of the week? Yah yah, who whips of the week? I just saw Firebone. Then it was just gone who.
Speaker 5: Did not know what led to this crash, but we have some very strong opinions.
Speaker 4: How you can come to the conclusion right now the diversity has something to do with this crash, because I have common sense.
Speaker 5: One of the dumbest phrases in military.
Speaker 6: History is our diversity is our strengths.
Speaker 2: Our diversity is not our strength.
Speaker 5: Our unity and our shared purpose is our strength. Three tough Hearings Loom Tulsi Gabbard, Cash Pattel and RFK Junior.
Speaker 1: You may hear lies and smears in this hearing accusing me of being Trump's puppet, Putin's puppet, Assad's puppet, a Guru's puppet, Mody's puppet. Not recognizing the absurdity in.
Speaker 2: That threat, I was called a detestable scent.
Speaker 5: That's what was sent to me.
Speaker 2: You're asking me not to vaccine company one of all these onesies.
Speaker 5: I'm supportive of vaccines.
Speaker 2: You have velcrole in the cross. What's wrong with snaps? It is one piece of clothing that satisfies the needs of the entire baby. Are you in favor of this or not?
Speaker 1: You're getting the dirt banks off these streets.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Give me the authority to go into churches, going to school, the empowered law enforcement to enforce the law.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I appreciate I could do something that I don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: We got Quarterman Americans dead and fan off Crocross at Olden Border.
Speaker 2: Where's the tears for them? Tom Holman showed up in Chicago and within twenty four hours found a convicted sex offender.
Speaker 1: That that is their job, the federal jobs, not to kis.
Speaker 6: He's a huge problem.
Speaker 2: In our neighborhood, the noise, they contamination. We don't know these people, where they come from, if they have a criminal record. Son lost his mom.
Speaker 5: In the most unthinkable tragedy.
Speaker 2: This is never something to forget and we're trying to parent it.
Speaker 5: Very nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: I like to know what about sexual age of ratio.
Speaker 2: I see, I see. We'll sell you a one two musical bunch at the end of Cow. The most nominated movie for the Oscars is about a trans person, of course, and transgender cartel leader in Mexico. And it's got Selena Gomez and it features Mexico and the country of Mexico hates it. Yes, yes, they laughed at the dramatic parts we got. We gotta tell you that we're gonna play that song again too. It is the most egregious, hilarious oscar bait, virtue signaling movie gasm in the history of lefty Hollywood stupidity, unbelievable movie gasm. Here's your freedom loving quote of today from ancient Chinese philosopher Laotsu. I love this one, Jack, and you will too. I hope all you folks love it. If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading. Yeah, some of those are just so so simply true. Yeah. Yeah, it's so interesting that human beings need to be reminded of that sort of thing now. And yeah, I like the If you keep doing what you're doing, you're gonna keep getting what you're getting like that one. If something can't go on like this, it has to change, it will stop, or this can't go on forever, it won't, it will stop. Yeah, mailbag drops mail bag at Armstrong yetdy dot com right into it. I love this note from John. Diversity is an advantage. Unity is our strength. But the fact that we have a system under which diverse people can unite is our advantage over every single nation on Earth, where racial and ethnic divisions always cause violent tensions and conflict. Liberals must take the effect for the cause the unity of ideals, the American ideal, which brings diverse people together. Bringing diverse people together does not produce unity. Unity brings people together, I would agree. Plunging along, we received a number of amusing or troubling stories about school bus drivers in the wake of a tale we told the other day. This is my favorite Matt and beautiful Macomb, Illinois. When he was a young marine in the Northern Territory of Australia. He came across this headline in the local paper, Mates put rum in school bus driver's beer. Oh. Evidently having a beer as you make her rounds was perfectly normal in Australia in two thousand and one. But his buddies put rum into his beer and that was seen as a bad thing. Wow, two great tastes. It tastes great. Together. We had a lot more news to catch up on. I think it'll be a good show. I hope you can stick around if you missed a second in the podcast Armstrong and Getty ond bed Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: I vaccinated all my kids. I believe vaccines are one of the modern miracles. Beyond all Pale. The Speckled Monster is a great book about the introduction of the smallpox vaccine in seventeen twenty into our country. All miracles, But I'm not a one size fits all. It's not all or nothing. I chose to wait on my hepatitis bee vaccine and we did it when they went to schools. That make me an awful person? Does that make me an anti vaxxer? Because I questioned the government dictative whether I do it, and I'm not speaking for anybody else. I'm only speaking for myself. But for goodness, let's have an honest debate about these things.
Speaker 2: Ran Paul with pretty long rant during the hearings this week. A lot of we shouldn't call it a rant because that has a negative connotations. It's really really interesting and we're going to play more of it. Yeah, and I appreciate it. One of our themes of late has been that the silencing of opposition is evil and almost always leads to evil, no matter the intentions, whether it's in COVID or you know. And that's part of Rand's you know speech here. So I'm not going to steal all of a sudden, but the term alone pro vacs are anti vax Which vaccine are we talking about? Why have an overall category of vaccines where they are all either bad or all good? That's nuts, Or any discussion of the schedule in which they're given, by which they're given or whatever is just that makes you an anti vaxxer. That was going to be my next point. The other trend that we've seen writ large, and I don't know if it's the Internet or it just always existed. Is that certain people, certain political parties, government officials have really taken to hanging labels on anybody who dares question anything, And by question, I mean, can we talk about this? Why are we doing this in this way? You're an anti whatever, or you're a puppet of whatever, you're a neocon or what have you. The discrediting you know, name that they paint on you just kindahired on a different topic I heard it presented. Is so crazy that this cash pateell a guy, a guy who's criticized the very organization he's hoping to run. What kind of world do you live in? Where you should that that's out of line? Yeah? What a strange world. It is all right, much to be said, But let's let the Randy man take it over. Michael. We'll just proceed on with the next clip.
Speaker 5: The COVID vaccine. If you ask me my opinion, they were a poor run mping down the sol and they say you still anti vaccine. No, I'm pro vaccine. But on the COVID vaccine and on the COVID illness, there was a thousandfold or more difference between the elderly and children. If you don't acknowledge that you're committing malpractice. You're showing your ignorance if you say a six month old must be mandated to get it. The science is not there. So all this blather about the science says this, and the science says that, No, it doesn't. The science actually shows it. No healthy child in America died from COVID. Look it up. No healthy child died from COVID.
Speaker 2: Not one, not a single one in the third biggest country in the world. And the kids were a far less dangerous vector of disease than virtually anybody else, and the schools remained close. Okay, don't get me started. Ah, I thought that was terrific. Let's go on.
Speaker 5: So if you asked me my advice as a physician, if you were sixty five or older, or overweight and some other conditions, I would have said, hell, yes, I'd take the COVID vaccine. The risks of the disease were real and much greater than the vaccine. But if you ask me, should my healthy six month old get it? See, these are the nuances you're unwilling to talk about because there's such a belief in submission. Submit to the government. Do what you're told. There is no discussion. There ought to be a debate. You're not going to let him have the debate because you're just going to criticize and say it is this and admit to it, or we're not going to appoint you. But it's more complicated than that. And this is why people distrust government, because you're unwilling to have these conversations. And I go home, ask your Democrat young mothers, your Republican young mothers if they're vaccinating their kid for appetitis B, and they're like, well, do I have to do it on day one? Is this precious little baby? Is there science to say you shouldn't do it? Probably not, But it's my kid.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It's like there isn't clear cut science saying not to aughtit.
Speaker 2: The FED, Oh that's his dad. I think we cut out edited out somehow. Him making the point that hepatitis B is transmitted through drug use or sexual activity. You're saying almost certainly not sharing needles as a heroin user or engaging in sex. If they are, you're a bad parent. Exactly. You've got one wild child. Yeah, I wouldn't worry about the vaccine schedules. So much, you know, and the other great trend that just makes me insane, and I know it does to you too, Jack Is and Rand was referring to it there. I know I can hear the thinking of Fauci and company, Biden. If we're honest with people right about the vaccine or whatever, we'll get lower compliance and therefore more people will get sick and perhaps die. Therefore, we are doing them a favor by lying to them and grossly oversimplifying what's happening here. Sure, we're gonna tell pregnant women you can't have even a tiny drop of alcohol at all, science says, because if we tell them you can have one drink and it's healthy, it's okay, they'll take it too far. We don't trust people, so we'll exaggerate to get them do How has that worked out? It's I don't think it's worked. It's the sort of lesson in human beings either never learn or they have to learn over and over again. My answer to that is, you don't get to do that. That's a judgment you can't but you aren't allowed to make. Don't give me that s Tell me the truth and let the chips fall. It's it's the same sort of hubris that the sensors and quota fillers and DEI folks have no trust us with the power to be racist. Because we are so wise and benevolent, we will fix the problems of society using this terrible tool. No, you don't get to do that next clip.
Speaker 5: But on autism, there's no good science of anything to show what causes autism. We don't know. It's a profound disease. I know many moms here and dads who have kids with autis, know them personally, I've met their kids. But the thing is is they saw their kids developing completely normal, maybe making one hundred words go to no words at about fifteen months of age. Now, there isn't proof. There isn't proof that the vaccines cause it. That's true. There isn't proof that it calls it. But we don't know what causes it yet. So should we be at least open minded we take seventy two vaccines. Could it be? I don't know, But we shouldn't just close the door and say we're no longer because we believe so much in submission, we're not going to have an open mind to study these things. And so it's sort of this crazy notion.
Speaker 2: Well, every parent has dealt with that. I remember when I did, and then you just move on with your life. When you start getting your kid shots there at the hospital and there's so much going on and everything like that, it's the first week of having a baby and know everything like that, you don't research the dozens and dozens and dozens of inoculations your kid gets. I hope that you hope that they're they're right.
Speaker 5: Settle two.
Speaker 2: Is that that's the number that's floating around everywhere. That's a lot. Yeah, it absolutely is. You know the point Rand made that last screed that was a scientist talking and the idea that you leap to one side or the other and you're either in Eagles garb or Chief's garb, if you will, on a question that is a million miles from being decided. That's a bizarre way to approach signs. Keeping in defensible, Keeping in mind that you Eagles jersey wears. A lot of you were wearing Chiefs jerseys pre Trump when you were anti vaccine because you were convinced vaccines were causing autism. They're all liberals, Yeah, leading that charge so strange.
Speaker 5: Next, clip schizophrenia. I would put in the same notion. You have a kid who's completely normal to eighteen or nineteen and their brain goes heywire.
Speaker 2: How does that happen?
Speaker 5: It's the most bizarre disease. Shouldn't we be open Could it be our food? Might be vaccines, It might be our food. But autism is more common. I don't know about the schizophrenia statistics, but autisms more common. Should we want to be open minded? Instead, we're so close minded and we're so consensus driven that thus and says this. Well, science doesn't say anything. Science is a dispute, and ten years from now we could all be wrong.
Speaker 2: There's more on that theme.
Speaker 5: Twenty years ago, they did this enormous study and they said everybody over fifty should take an aspirin. I thought, well, that's a pretty good idea. It makes sense. But you know what, twenty years later they measured it and they found if you had no heart disease and you were taking aspen, your chance of dying from a brain bleed or from a stomach bleed were greater than the risk of heart disease. You have heart disease, they still say take an aspirin if you don't have changed your mind twenty years later. But would you have all said I was crazy and I should no longer be in public discourse if I had said twenty years ago, I don't feel like taking an asper. I ride my bike all the time. I'm afraid I might hit my head. But that's what country's about, what descent is about.
Speaker 2: Excellent example, right, right, Or your neighbor might tackle you over long clippings and you get a concussion. Finally, Oh again, that's his dad, that's his dad, Jack. Finally this So, just.
Speaker 5: As you look at the larger picture and give the guy break who says I just want to follow the science where it leads without presupposition, I think, really what we have up here is presupposition. You've already concluded it's absolute that autism isn't caused by we don't know what causes autism, so we should be more humble in what we say. Sorry, I didn't get to a question.
Speaker 2: One of the very few times that I find a rant to be you know, the juice worth the squeeze. Yeah, the end of that need not be to you, whoever you are. That Therefore, our FK. Junior is a perfect choice to run HHS, you know, given his conflicts of interest and stuff like that. I got some problems with the guy. So there's that too. But the Randyman's absolutely correct. We need to be more humble in the face of scientific uncertainty. I represent science. You were wrong about f thing everything you old gain of function promoting lying murderer. Yeah. Usually, like I was just talking about, you know, your kid gets all the jabs and you don't look into the however, many dozens and dozens of different jabs with the sciences on him. You just go with it on this one on COVID because it was such a giant cataclysm, the biggest non war disaster in non war non asteroid disaster in world history. So we you know, we hit more scrutiny around it, and it turns out, yeah, they were wrong about everything they told us. Dang dang, near everything was wrong, and so maybe you ought to be a little more skeptical when they start laying out all these guidelines and rules for whatever the hell it is before we uh just accept them as fact. I represent science. I mean, we had a little we had a little experiment here where we we we found out they're regularly wrong. Even people, some of them are not without motives. But even the people without motives, they can be wrong. They want to be right as much as you want to be right, but they're wrong a lot. It's just just the you know, the way the world works well. And I would like to sentence to a six month self examination camp anybody who said the lab leak theory was racist, for instance, or that asking hard questions of the Chinese government was somehow racist or might cause anti Chinese bias. You people are dangerous. Yeah, I hope we've come out of that period. Got a little more on that, and maybe we'll get to it later. I do want to talk about the new download for the Apple phone with the AI in it. H some interesting stuff. My son and I were doing it with yesterday, very fun I don't know if it's improved my texting or not. My son said, it's so much better. Texting is so much better now. It gets it right, way more offen and when it's guessing your word. Since that, I don't know. I haven't funny. I just said less than twenty four hours ago to my beloved bride. Apple's voiced text is getting worse and worse. But who knows. My high school son said, Dad, literally nobody voiced text, but you literally nobody, I said, I think old people do. Maybe young people flying thumbs. They you know, they got the flying thumbs well. Plus they're terrified of speaking, and anybody's hearing the evans too. Yeah, and they're doing it in class. Would be disruptive to the teacher. So you got it. Maybe that's where you get your practice. We've got Katie's headlines on the way weird in the football this weekend. I'd have gotten in a role of watching a game every a game or more every weekend and nothing this weekend Grammys Sunday night. I like the Grammys. Joe hates the Grammys, but no football til next weekend. I hate the awards part of the Grammys having a bunch of interesting music that you might not be aware of. I'm in favor of that. The ords are stupid. Let's figure out who's reporting what it's the lead story with Katie Green already starting with ABC.
Speaker 6: NTSB says preliminary investigation to take thirty days.
Speaker 2: Final report will take up to a year. I think they're gonna nail down the why do we have half as many air traffic controllers as we're supposed to have nationwide pretty quickly. I think that's going to be figured out much sooner than a year. And the airline pilots have been complaining about the helicopter traffic around Reagan for decades, saying it's really dangerous. You need to do something about.
Speaker 6: From CNN, Trump's cabinet nominees faced sharpest bipartisan grilling to date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tulsey Gabbard's on the ropes, especially cash Betel, flying colors, RFK coin flip.
Speaker 6: You say today FBI tells multiple senior leaders to resign or be fired.
Speaker 2: I don't know this story. Okay, well do we know why.
Speaker 6: This is the DEI situation?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 6: President Trump's administration expanding its.
Speaker 2: Purge, root and branch, as they say, you know, just in general. I saw this graphy and Bremer put out on his Twitter feed about Trumping going to war with his own government or something like that was the headline from something. You can easily divide people into two camps. When you hear government employees are losing your job, you think yay, or you think, oh, that's terrible because I'm an immediate. Ya. When I hear government employees getting fired, I mean, you know, there could be some extrenuous factors that would change it. But my first emotion the shrinking of any government agency is all right. But I know people who's their first thought is all that's horrible. Okay, that's a quick, pretty big dividing line between kinds of people. Sit down, junior, let's talk about the deficit.
Speaker 6: From Fox News, Netan, Yahoo furious about chaotic handover of Israeli hostages from Hamas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to get into that a little bit later. Hamas has turned it into a we might kill you or we might not. All right, I guess we'll let you loose circus every time they turned hostages and touchdown dancing about having one and everything. Whoa, that's rough.
Speaker 6: From NBC unprecedented number of lithium ion batteries complicating LA wildfire cleanup.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they'd burn with the heat of the sun and take zillions of gallons of water to put out those fires.
Speaker 5: It's an issue.
Speaker 6: From brightbart dot com made employees protest removal of tampons from men's bathroom by bringing their own.
Speaker 2: Right, go ahead, you dip s as nut jobs. This is your big this is your big issue. You're a real revolutionary or shade Rivera with your tampons for men. Ok, this is the hill you're gonna die on? All right? Yeah? Wow, you're the new MLK. What was your tampons for dudes stance? Way to go farther than New York Post.
Speaker 6: South African woman has rescued more than twenty five hundred of the lovable quote clowns of the dog world. She's talking about pugs and at one point she had nineteen of them in her house.
Speaker 2: That seems like plentyof.
Speaker 6: And your meme of the day, it's a picture of a nice young woman and underneath it it says I'm thirty five.
Speaker 2: I have my whole life ahead of me.
Speaker 6: And the next to it is a picture of a sports broadcaster and it says, here comes the oldest player in the league.
Speaker 2: He's thirty two. A miracle. Yeah that is always where about watching sports the old man who's thirty six? Yeah whatever.
Speaker 6: Finally, the Babylon B number of genders hits ten year low.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. Elon Musk tweeted out a great graph number of genders in world from five thousand BC until twenty twenty two, right from twenty twenty to like a week ago seventy two, and from last week till now back to two brilliant number of Genders hits all time low. That's fantastic, Armstrong and Getty