Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Honda. When you test her off to all the Electric Prologue SUV, there's a lot that can impress you about it. There's the generous passenger space, the clean, thoughtful design, and the intuitive technology. But out of everything, what you really love most is that it's a Honda. Visit Honda dot com Slash EV two see offers.
Speaker 2: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is leading off live. It's b Joey v Joe Pisapia with me. Of course is the Welsh, and it's all of you, the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks here on our twitch, Twitch dot Tv Slash Fantasy Pros and if you're watching back on our YouTube, subscribe to Fantasy Pros MLB. We're trying to get the thirty thousand. We can do it with your help. Welsh, great to see you, my friend has always great to see all the Peanuts and the Crackerjacks here as we talk baseball, and let's just jump in with two feet because it was a rough night for Sandy Alcantara. Oh baby, not good. Seven runs allowed. We are in a spot now that his era is at eight point three to one, the whip is at one point sixty five, the walk grate is high. Just nineteen strikeouts, seventeen walks, and twenty six innings two and two thirds innings. Now, it was against the Dodgers. I get it. The Dodgers are great. Unfortunately, his next start is also against the Dodgers. That's also not great. Welsh. It feels like if you go back and look at Sandy Alcontra and what he's been able to do, so much of it is about command and precision, and that is usually the one thing that takes the longest time to come back. Right. We see the velocity return, we see the lot, but it's the it's the finer points of pitching. It's the command. It's the control that sometimes after Tommy John not pitching so long, that seems to be what lingers. And for a pitcher like Sandy, who doesn't you know, blow people away with one hundred and one mile an hour stuff, that seems to be a problem right now.
Speaker 3: And the command, like you said, I think is like in our face, ironically, I think it could even go the opposite way with a guy like Sandy, where you know, you could have some of the command and not some of the stuff. But in that start yesterday where you know he was getting lit around, that was the sinker eighty percent zone percentage, So all he was doing was dumping sinkers in. Now, that's a really high zone percentage for throwing any diversion of a fastball. Why was that happening Because he was under thirty percent zone percentage for his changeup. He was not throwing that thing for a strike whatsoever. And he also kind of went heavier curveball. He also was not throwing that thing for a strike. So it's not there. It's pretty rough too. Because he's a he's a trade chip. I had picked him up. He got dropped in our Fantasy pros league. I had picked him up. It's like, hey, it's Sandy, We're gonna get right. Things are not right. He eightyra expected six. He's giving up a ten percent barrel rate, career high hard hit rate and walk at fourteen percent. He was a six percent or under for three straight seasons prior to this. There's definitely something off. I'm a little bit worried this is going to come with an arm thing. His velo is down. It's about a mile per hour. I can't really quite say year over year because it's twenty twenty three, but the command or the velo is down in general walk issues. He's not being able to put it anywhere. He's getting blown up. I'm very worried we are going to get some type of in the next couple of days or whatever that hey, we're gonna put him on the IL and get things right. This is really bad for Sanny. I want to stay optimistic that this is going to bounce back. I just don't know how and where it's going to be right now. And this really puts a damper on the trade market. And that was a nice thing about his potential value is if he was a Dodger or an Oriole or something like that. But yeah, he is getting blown around, and I don't feel good about what this version is, and I think they're gonna have to rework it.
Speaker 2: I agree it sinks for the Marlins because this was your trade chip, right and now it's a problem. I do agree it's either going to be a skip start coming up soon. I don't think you want him to go against the Dodgers again, So you either get to give him, give him a little bit of a breather, maybe just a little extra rest, because that could be a two. I mean, this could be fatigue where we're you know, it's going through spring training, is ramping up, he's working so hard and it's April and you get that kind of weird dead arm phase. We could be in that area too. Something's gonna happen here with him. If you're in attendem league, you can drop him. I think that's okay. I would be fine with that.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm probably gonna readrot like yeah, Fantasy Prosa too. It's a little bit more like competitive of moving around. I I mean, that just killed me for the week. So I'm probably gonna have to dump him off right now. And I'm really you know, the Dodge, Yes, you're right, Like the Dodgers are like a special test case here, but like I want to see if they're gonna do that skip, if they're gonna eye out because also on top of the Veda being down, his pitch mix is like a tiny bit different. He'd be like more primary sinker last year, and he's throwing like if your number one pitch is to change up and you can't throw it for a strike and you can only throw it for a strike thirty percent of the time. Like, that's not gonna work as a pitcher. So there's something off here. And like you said it best, ten Man, you can probably dump Sandy right now in four.
Speaker 2: I would agree, all right, Garrett Crochet, he was good to run ball beat up on the Blue Jays yesterday. Seven innings for him. Jacob de Grom got his first victory of the season. Congratulation, seven K, six innings. Shout out Baseball for Jacob to Grom, that's good. Emmanuel class worked at Schoolless night. That wasn't the safe situation. Tenner maybe was bouncing back in that one. Two five strikeouts over seven innings.
Speaker 3: It was a no decision him against the Tree in high leverage situation. Lever the thing. I kind of just about the thing. The high leverage is very very important, very very important. Garrett Crochet that one. By the way, No, you don't get to Garrett Crochet Lee, because I'm a Garrett Crochet guy. I bet on him yesterday.
Speaker 2: That's the funniest part about this whole thing is the irin you were like the biggest Garrett Crochet guy. I knew the most.
Speaker 3: Vocal Crochet person for the last four months on YouTube. That's why I was like blown away by the bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Louis Robert blew away a pitch solo, Homer got a walk. I'm gonna make a pretty here. Because of the injury to Jose Siri. I think the Mets are gonna bring in Louis Robert. I do, and I think they're just gonna say, you know what, our pitching is good enough. We can get Louise Robert on this team play some center field for us at another ridiculous bat to an offense that's already ridiculous. We're gonna talk about that in a second. I think that is potentially on the horizon there, So keep an eye out Louis Robert again. I know it hasn't been the best start in April, but he's too talented of a player to be as bad as the batting averages and some of those other metrics.
Speaker 3: I like that the Mets turn into Stuart Smally. They're like, we're good enough.
Speaker 2: Good enough, We're smart. Everybody get that reference, Like I get that reference.
Speaker 3: But forty year olds and above get that reference. If you don't get that reference.
Speaker 2: Google at kids, because it's hilarious.
Speaker 3: It was a great one of the best bits. Yeah, I think it would be really interesting if people don't remember. It was like, I think three weeks ago or something like that, that we got like little rumored word that the Dodgers and the White Sox had been talking, as the usually do they share a spring complex with each other, that they had been talking about Luis Robert and things kind of fell apart, And I think ultimately that is about what the what the White Sox are gonna want as far as like a return comes back and like how big that is. I think that's the sticking point. But if the Mets are want to be aggressive enough, one hundred percent think they can make this happen because, as we mentioned, you got you got the guys like running Maricio who are just kind of like sitting out there. They've got Blade Tidwell, and they've got baby Brendon Sprout. Yeah, they send out one solid, top ish prospect and then maybe like another growing prospect to get Robert out. It's just his struggles. Right now, it's still thirty percent K percentage, but things are starting to turn around big counting stats. I think we're still a month at least away from a Robert trade.
Speaker 2: I think it's sooner than later, but it could happen because I think what happens is you see that fear go through organizations, right like you see Sandy al Contra with Marlins were very you know, like, well he's on in a great spring. You know, we're gonna make somebody pay through the nose boom. What happen? The same thing happened years ago with Frankie Montas in the ads. Remember that It's like, oh no, no, we're gonna wait, We're gonna wait. And then he had the arm problem and then he was never the same picture and the stock went way down. The Yankees end up requiring him, and it was terrible. I think Robert goes on a hot streak. Maybe in May looks pretty good. They don't wait till June. They certainly don't wait till July. Somebody's gonna be a little bit more proactive there. I could see that also in the chat. I want to shout out too, because I see him in here. It's cousin Donnie's birthday every day. Give him a shout out in the chat, please, Cousin Donnie. Oh very sexy Happy birthday from the West. Happy birthday cousin Donnie, who I just got to spend some time with in Arizona. Speaking of Arizona, who I want to make this transition. Welsh is still reeling from, you know, the end of last season with the Diamondbacks had the playoffs in their hands and the New York Mets kind of snatched it away from them. And then last night Alonso Lindor Marte all hit homers. Every ball that got hit somewhere popped over and the Mets, you know, everything went to lind Or somehow and he caught everything.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Edwardo Rodriguezho's been great. Who got pounded yesterday for eight runs? Peterson was really good. We talked in the trade video, which you should go watch on the YouTube channel, because I said this, if Eduardo gets rocked by the Mets, I don't care. All the metrics for Edwardo have been really good. The underlying metrics have been terrific. The ERA is higher than the XCRA, than the FIP than the x FIP, the strikeout rate his way up. I'm still buying Edwardo Rodriguez, and I figured to get his bits lit. Wesh likes to say something else. I'm gonna call it his bits, his bits split up by the Mets lineup. But the Mets are a great lineup, so that's gonna happen sometimes.
Speaker 3: That was why I behind the scenes, I told Joe because I agree with you said.
Speaker 2: You were like, what happens with the Mets crushing tonight. I was like, it's gonna be even cheaper to buy him, and I said it on the video.
Speaker 3: No, that is, I was like, we might. I was gonna take him out of the video because I was like, he might get crushed because I'm with you and I'm I'm still a little bit weird about Eduardo because his strikeouts are crazy. But he's got this reverse pitch split thing happening. And I talk about it in the video where it's like the pitches that wouldn't hold high K percentages are and then the high K percentage pitches are not. Like so sliders and change ups were like ten eleven percent K percentage, and it's like fastball and whatever else it was, sink or whatever are like thirty percent cap percentge. So there's weird splits. He kind of gets blown up in certain spots and strikes out ten. That one seemed like an absolutely terrifying one. I'm not you know, I don't. I don't even know if you have to trade for him. If people are gonna go cut Sandy, they're gonna cut Eduardo Rodriguez. But that one seemed like it was coming from a mile away. Shout out to the Polar Bear for getting me to double Diggi's on the home run board, by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to Maddie to Fatty's question. Matt Brash your boy, Matt. He loves Matt Brash always. We're the Stash in Save and Hold leagues in Roto.
Speaker 3: I gonna be honest with you, probably like not like I suppose he. I don't know that he's put in the eighth it has I mean, I gotta be honest with you. I'm not even turey I paid attention. Is he like the Lockdown eight guy? I don't remember him being I mean set up guy, So I lean to know right now though he could get there. He might. If you want to speculate in a bigger one, sure.
Speaker 2: Here's one from Lord uh Drop Gavin Williams for Griffin Canning. I mean, it's hard to argue with Canning's pitch better.
Speaker 3: Your names are killing me. A smaller league, I would do that if it's a fifteen team rot Oh no.
Speaker 2: No, not a deeper one. No, I would agree with that. Should we continue to hold on to to Jackson Holiday.
Speaker 3: Don't start looking for the picture. I know, I know you will.
Speaker 2: Enough I don't. I don't produce the show anymore, Michael. If Michael Kelly wants to find the picture of Jackson Holiday and bring him up, that's different. No, boy, you drop me, please, I'm trying so hard, old gee wiz. Come on, fellas, I've got all these freckles still to show all.
Speaker 3: The world picture weirds than me as such. AI pictures have been super creepy. Actually, I'm going to push back on it, like the full underlying profile is not popping off the page. But I was deep diving him like three or four days ago. Averages jumped up like twenty points since then. Hard HiT's still there, you know, he's getting the ball in the air. Barrel is okay. But the strikeout rate has gone down, and that's a key. Last year it was thirty three percent k rate with a seven percent walk rate. Eight percent walk rate twenty four percent K percentage. I think that's key. And the two big pitch types that he sees, fastballs and breaking pitches he's underperforming against right now. I expect a batting average is higher. He needs to start pulling the ball because it's only five percent. I think he will do that. And the last positive seventy five percent zone contact percentage last year eighty three this year, So that is like right at or a little above I believe league average. I think league average is eighty two. Maybe it's eighty four, But you know, I think all the things are working in the right direction. So if you're in a shallow league and there's something cool out there, sure go ahead, Jorye Polanco at this point you could probably dump him for but you know, in any type of like twelve bigger, I think things are turning in the right direction for Jackson Holiday and I'm kind of a hold.
Speaker 2: Mitch wants to though, is de Grandma cell high? I say no, there's been too many pitching injuries personally. What do you think, Welsh?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm going to lean yes, But your point is actually pretty good that there's so many injuries, how many like top flight pitchers are there really left any out there? But yeah, I would say like things have been a little bit weird that we've never gotten a confirmation. Was this them trying to hold him back? And that's why the K numbers were down and the walk rate was up. The injury is still looming. So if somebody out there, because of all the pitchers are hurt and he was good, wants to treat him as a top three SP and you can get some big haul, Yeah, I think I would if I could go and get like an SP fifteen and something else, I think that's a big win, maybe a closer in a mid I.
Speaker 2: Want to shout out a front of the show Jeff Milligan, who caught a Welsh as him yesterday and I missed it and I'm so disappointed myself, but it was a good one. Uh. He messaged me privately and said yesterday welshad piece mail instead of piece meal, which is the proper thing. So once again, you ah, yeah, I say mail, you did, you did one. So shout out to jell who what was his name, Jeff Milligan? Jeff good people, you're.
Speaker 3: A rat, You're a rat. You're now on my radar.
Speaker 2: Damn that. Jeff was like, I can't believe you let that one go. How'd you miss that? And I said, I was probably trying to read, you know, get to the reds or something else. All right, let's get to the rookie.
Speaker 3: Lookie AJ's leo, I'm jack, I see you.
Speaker 2: Ajah Blah is going to get the call from Triple A. Uh for Hayden was Nesky today. So twenty eight strikeouts, just ten walks. He's been really good. Actually, twenty four year old and five appearances, four starts this year. Is Boba a streamer Welsh this week?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's like a mid fifty, mid mid fifties. That'd be really bad. That would be like in the twenties, the mid fifties, fastball, mid.
Speaker 2: Nineties, Jamie Moyer, what's happening?
Speaker 3: That would be us during our home run.
Speaker 2: Just love it.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna lean to know. He's had a good minor league season. There are some walk issues. He had ten walks and I think twenty one innings pitched. The stuff is like it's solid, like load to mid nineties. There's a change up in there. There's a couple I'm I'm gonna lean against it, but that doesn't mean that maybe you don't want to try it out. I'd like to get one or two from him in the major He has been much better.
Speaker 2: This year in minor league. So Jordan Lawler can't be stopped. Two for three another homer for him, and I know he's far away, but well, Leo Dvrees three for three, t you run homer. I mean, forget how a. Please move this kid off to double A.
Speaker 3: And if he loves Tuesdays, by right, he had the cycle last Tuesday. He's a Tuesday boy.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just crazy right now.
Speaker 3: By the way, interesting little tidbit is his buddy Ethan Solaz, who has been horrific this year. I went out last night again to see our boy, Jackson Merrill, which we'll talk about your boy.
Speaker 2: It's not my friend, yeah, my friend.
Speaker 3: Well, and first here was the coolest thing you know. Who walked out to watch was Trevor Hoffman. Trevor Hoffman came out to hang with everybody, and then Solace came out, so Slas got put on the IL. I also think they're reworking his swing because he didn't look so injured and he was like playing in the cage. He got put on the il. He's back out here in Arizona. I think he's reworking it. But Leo Derez is about to pass oh hundred, Solace. I think it's not just in value, but like like literally major.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you know, after football practice late night, Chris Hemsworth and I went out for some beers, but no big deal. And then Robert Downy showed up later in the evening.
Speaker 3: So just then you guys all tried to see if you could pick up the hammer and see who's worthy.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, yeah, whatever, and no big deal me just whatever. Aaron Judge fun fact, another home run yesterday, so to Chang got that one right yesterday. Aaron Judge now has a three seventeen batting average with one hundred and twenty one HiT's, forty six homers, now ninety eight RBI and one hundred and six runs scored in one hundred and nine games against the Orioles, which brings us to today's Chasing Challengers segment by Microsoft. Just like the athletes who pushed boundaries and redefine what's possible, business decision makers today are turning challenges into opportunities, and Microsoft meets you where you are with the tools and guidance to help you make an impact with safe, secure AI solutions. So whatever challenges you're facing, Microsoft empowers you with the expertise to say, bring it on, and today we're gonna spotlight the challenge brought to you by the Orioles trying to stop Aaron Judge. Maybe you just walk him. I don't know, but I gotta say, after yesterday's Game two, with all the home runs getting hit by the Yankees, maybe this remake of the short porch and right field we should rethink. It might not be working out the way you think it should have for the Baltimore Orioles because the Yankees keep coming to town and Aaron Judge specifically just keeps rocking balls out of that ballpark. It's crazy, Welsh. That has to be another way to pitch Aaron Judge. I know the Orioles pitching is bad right now. It's the worst it's been in some time, and that's really saying something. But my god, way you're gonna try something else. Have we seen these numbers in one hundred and nine games, Baltimore. Just let somebody else beat you. Anybody don't throw them as strike stop trying to challenge him. Poor Kyle Gibson, first start back. Here you go, here's Aaron Judge. Something else, please, Baltimore Orioles. When it comes to Aaron Judge, I don't know how many times you got to learn this lesson, but jeez, this is a challenge and you better figure it out because he is singularly killing you every time he comes to the plate. And that, my friends, is that this week's Chasing Challenges segment. Remember Microsoft AI solutions empower you to take bold steps and new ideas to help drive your business forward. With Microsoft as your trusted partner, you can navigate your journey with confidence, signing innovative solutions and reaching you possibilities. Visit Microsoft dot com Slash Challengers to learn more. Welsh, Let's continue on because it wasn't just him yesterday, a lot of guys at Big Days. Tiascarnandez four for five, two doubles, four RBI, Nick Pavetta, we got the w there Chi ching on the money line. That was one of my bets from yesterday. Along with mister Judge nine strikeouts, five and a third and Ben Rice two solo home runs, they had back to back to back homers. Benrice, your boy continues to look real good. Welsh.
Speaker 3: I love me some Ben Rice. Someone had sent me a like, hey, would you trade? It was to get oh, it is to get O'Neill Cruz, and they had to give up PCA, but also they had to give up Ben Rice. And I was like, listen, PCA, O'Neill, Cruz, whichever direction, like it leans O'Neill, but like, I don't think you need to give up that much more. And you know, for all of the pick on guys who are good and hot starts, and then you know, they kind of tape her back. That beautiful sexy Baseball Savant slider page. If you look, it is still as far red as it can possibly be. I mean, almost top three percent. Here's the top three percentiles of the league. Xwe but X lug average, X velocity, barrel percentage, hard hit percentage sixty two percent. It's gonna be May tomorrow, gotta be May. And Ben Rice is still killing this. I'm very very much a fan. He will like come back to some version of Earth. But you know, when it's all said and done, it's going to be twenty five homers in a lead off spot for the Yankees. So he is, you know, and I did my my what was it updated redraft ranks, and you've got you know, Sodastrum and Ben Rice and Torkal Sending. You're trying to figure out how to fit them in at that first base spot. Ben Rice is like near that top ten range this year. Really, I really do feel like he's He's like right in the cost is value. He's overperforming Coses. But it's like, you know, who do you want rest of season? I think it is becoming a question of Ben Rice versus a guy.
Speaker 5: Like Cossus Ryan Reynolds here for Mint Mobile. I don't know if you knew this, but anyone can get the same premium wireless for fifteen dollars a month plan that I've been enjoying. It's not just for celebrities. So do like I did, and have one of your assistants assistants switch you to Mindmobile today. I'm told it's super easy to do at midmobile dot com.
Speaker 6: Slash switch upfront paymental forty five dollars for three month plan equivalent to fifteen dollars per month required intro rate first three months only, then full price plan options available taxes and fees, extra feefal terms at mintmobile dot com.
Speaker 7: Make your next move with American Express Business Platinum earned five times membership rewards points on plates and prefaate hotels booked on amextravel dot com and with a welcome offer of one hundred and fifty thousand points. After you spend twenty thousand dollars on purchases on the card within your first three months of membership, your business can sore to new heights terms supply. Learn more at AmericanExpress dot com. Slash Business dash Platinum, MX Business Platinum built for business by American Express.
Speaker 2: Are we still on the trail? Is this packeting? Heavier?
Speaker 6: More switchbacks?
Speaker 2: Why am I doing this?
Speaker 4: At ARII co Op, we believe there are places within ourselves.
Speaker 5: Just a little further.
Speaker 4: You got this that we find only outside.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at the stars.
Speaker 7: This is incredible.
Speaker 4: We have the gear, inspiration and advice to help you get there. ARII co Op Visit arii dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, let's look to the downs from yesterday as well. We had Logan Web five run, six strikeouts and five innings. Baldin Francis five, I have home ras yikes, seven runs and three innings, So I guess the bound in France's experiment is coming to an end. And Herman Marquez allowed seven runs with one strikeout five and a third innings. The Rockies, Welsh, I mean, are in a we are in a bad spot here right now. The Rockies are just I don't know what to say, except they are right now a four win team after the month of April, basically clembing to act.
Speaker 3: They're tasting to historically the worst team of all time after we just saw the worst team of all time.
Speaker 2: They have less runs scored than the Colorado Rockies. They had ninety four run score. They're hitting two twelve as a team in Colorado. So it's one thing to not be able to pitch in Colorado, but they can't hit in Colorado either. It's funny because the Royals have ninety four runs scored too, which tells you how about the Royals offense has been The White Sox have ninety seven go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I don't know if you looked at it today, but today they are. I think it's against the Braves, brave, and it's a good matchup Sale versus Dolander. The Braves are minus one ninety on the run line, So that is too you have to pay. You have to pay up that extra ninety cents or for them to win, for the Braves to win by two runs, I'm not sure it's even plus money for the Braves to win by three runs. The betty markets are gonna be wild against Colorado because they are like I don't know if they're gonna they're gonna end in this, like they're historically the worst of all time. They're without Tovar beck is picking back up. They got some pieces, but like this is bad. They are gonna be bet across the board. And I don't even know if there's a bunch of like fun pickups out there, like maybe Beck for right now, but I don't know how the times Sunday, Yeah, I mean we had he was the league leader in homers for over the last like seven days.
Speaker 2: Most games back in April is sixteen. By the nineteen ninety eight Orioles, they could be sixty and a half after today.
Speaker 3: They have to win twelve. Wait most games back oh, I was thinking.
Speaker 2: Like fifteen and a half. Run Now, if they lose today, they could be sixteen and a half. That would be history and Welsh. I gotta tell you, I mean, when you're looking at a team that is this low right now, there's only one solution, and it's Kaisa Trex. That's the solution. Forget it. I mean, the performance is not where it needs to be. Perhaps this entire organization is suffering from something called low test oscer on, a condition affecting about thirty percent of adult men in America and apparently everyone on the Rockies roster. Kaisa Trex is an FDA approved testosteron replacement therapy designed for the Colorado Rockies and you. It's not an ejection, it's not a gel. It's a twice daily pill. That's it. That's all you gotta do is take the pill and it seamlessly fits into your active lifestyle, unless that lifestyle includes scoring runs, in which case the Rockies don't have an active lifestyle. And it'll help you restore your testosterone to optimal levels. So don't let hold that old T, that low T holds you back. Forget it. Visit kaisatrex dot com to learn more. I find a provider near you that get started today. That's kaisatrex dot com Kyza t r e X dot com our prescription only Kisa treck. This is a controlled substance, so you're not gonna get popped by Major League Baseball hopefully to be a target of abuse, so don't abuse it. Kaisa Trex is not for use some pregnant women, men with prostate cancer. Breast cancer safety and efficacy in those younger than eighteen is not known. Tell your doctor about medical conditions and medication serioes. Side effects include increased blood pressure, worsening prost symptoms, increase risive prostate cancer, blood clots and the lexer lungs, decreased ferm count, liver problems in large, painful old, low ops A, high UH, low OBP, low batting average, all of those things, potentially breathing problems while you sleep and also common side effects include swelling of the ankle's feed er body, increase, red blood sell coount, and increase in prostate specific antigen or PSA levels. PSA is, by the way, attest to detech prosse cancer. Report the symptoms here your doctor immediately call your doctor to learn more at Kaisa trex for questions or information. Is a chijrotrex dot com or one eight three three nine four nine five zero four zero. All right, We're done with the business for today. Rockies, get on the Kaija tracks way.
Speaker 3: Michael Tolia, do you want to say?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 3: Someone put it in the chat and I went to go. Take a look my guy, Michael Tolia. While they have been historically sucking, he's got hits in five of the last six games, two more heal hit games and two homers over that period of time. Might be turning a little around deeper leagues. If he's floating out there, maybe you want to get back into that Michael Tolia market if you cared whatever I may have said before. But strikeouts are still there, but Barrel's coming up, hard, hits coming up. Maybe things are turning.
Speaker 2: I love what everyone thinks that like, I'm like the like the sponsor is me, Like I I make the choices yours Like I went out I tried to find like that's what I did. It's me. I'm the guy that finds no, no, not I'm.
Speaker 3: Just things that that reach home to him.
Speaker 2: So that's I want to hit home with me. That's what I want speaking.
Speaker 3: Hitting Joey P's gotta get the or hitting the eye out, don't.
Speaker 2: You say it? Don't, and he's going to the IL soon. He's got a right obleaque issue. So just has it happened yet, I don't know. Before the show, I was busy, I didn't see it, but it's gonna happen. Dylan Moore goes to the IL retroactive of the twenty six with hip inflammation. Show Ta Managa had some leg cramps. Guesses he'll be fine, but we'll see. Zach Geloff started a rehab assignment. AJ Puck no season ending elbow surgery. This was kind of a turn of events. Here she's gonna miss two to three weeks and we'll see, we'll ramp up again.
Speaker 3: I saw him on Saturday too.
Speaker 2: By the way, Joe Jackson were hanging out there in the convertible. You guys were in a pt Cruiser going around, you know, me and California.
Speaker 3: My dear friend Kittel Marte. He was playing, but Kendall Graveman was throwing, and Puck came out and he was just very Now it makes sense because he's a very good mood and you just kind of walked around, didn't look like a guy that was going to miss the season. So shout out to a j.
Speaker 2: Puck, you know, chief not go home. I don't even have an agent, you know, so I'm like, maybe I'll get Dion Sanders to represent me.
Speaker 3: So, yes, some people in the fantasy space that like have agents. It makes me laugh. Yeah, I mean I did the important one.
Speaker 2: It's not us, not us, We're We're definitely lowered down on that trough for sure. Also, Jason Heyward activated Jackson Mertle played seven Things last night and then hung out with the Welsh and they went they went in and played a couple of game of billiards afterwards. Tell markta can tell Martem gonna return this weekend. Braden Woodruff today has another start for Higa Wisconsin. The hope is this goes well and then maybe we get him next week. We'll see George Kirby on Monday faced Live Hitters and Cole Reagan's as we told you yesterday, he's not going to make a start today. Noah Cameron three two two ERA one H three whip twenty seven. K's eight walks across twenty two innings makes the start from triple A. Any word on Noah Cameron from the Mister Prospect.
Speaker 3: Yes, actually I really like Noah Cameron and he had just missed the cut. I'm seeing I don't remember who the Royal Rose were playing in the race, So I actually like that he just missed the cut for me to talk about in the last episode, And you know what, I was deciding between him and Ian Seymour, and we talked about Ian Seymour. I went no, Noah Cameron because I was like, their rotation is just too set with the Royals, that nothing is gonna It's gonna take an injury. Whila, we got the injury. But Noah Cameron really good strikeout numbers, solid command. I actually think he is like a streamable piece. I would rather him than aj B.
Speaker 2: He's like a vampire. Questions A lot of questions here about Nick Kurtz. Do we still believe in Nick Kurtz? How long is the leash on Nick Kurtz? Look, I'm gonna give him some time. I mean, he just had orientation last week. We just got him a new backpack and a locker. We got to give more time.
Speaker 4: Wash.
Speaker 2: It's funny he actually did get a new locker. That's actually funny. He did get a new locker and he had orientation, so why not a new backpack. I probably did a new backpack too, because right when you get up to the big club, they give you extra stuff, so it takes a little while.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know, I remember there was that thing that I don't know if you saw. Christian Campbell had said that all the players were messing with him in his first week where he was. He was going around asking like, oh, who's my roommate, who's my roommate? And they were all messing with him, and he found out. He's like, I learned that you don't have roommates when you were in the majors. You have your own rooms. And he's like, I didn't know that. So these guys are probably getting backpacks and rooms and stuff. Listen, Nick Kurtz is it's a very small sample size. They are babying across the board. He is hitting two fifty, but he's got a forty percent strikeout rate. It is way too early to make any big move off of Nick kurtse if you spent three hundred or thirty percent of your fab or you just went nuts and you dropped assets for him, wait it out. But we did say that like the best time to trade and redraft for a prospect was right before he got called up, and I think you just got to hold it out. There's a possibility he becomes Jackson Holiday and it's a complete disaster the whole year. There's also a possibility like Churio kind of struggled for a little period of time and then bounce back. I'm waiting this out. But this is also why we were like, hey, don't go drop Christian Walker for Nick Kurtz. Make it make sense, and you need to hold on to him for a tiny.
Speaker 2: Bit life or death. Here's a funny one Strider, Snow McClanahan, Sandy Jazz, Jordan Herrera. That's my team right now. Delete Fantasy app. Yeah, I feel you. That's why you need my playbook. Gotta manage this stuff. Maybe, you know, go download my playbook. That's how you do it. You know, sometimes just when it rains a porse all these issues, but you know, sometimes there's hope, and there's hope and things like the Best Bets of Wednesday with Joey p and the Welsh and guess where I'm going for my bet today. It's the best bet of the day every single day because whenever Aaron Judge sees the Orioles. He sees red. He's like a bull in a china shop. Aaron Judge once again a three seventeen batting average, forty six omers, ninety eight ribies, and one hundred and six runs scored in one hundred and nine games of his career against the Orioles. It's absurd. So I'm just straight up betting the home run prop plus two ten. You could bet the RBI, the runs, all that stuff. I also don't mind putting it along with the Yankees on the money line today because the Orioles pitching staff is a joke going against lefty kid Povich today. Sure absolutely, let's go Aeron Judge plus three forty Yankees on the money line along with Aaron Judge. That is my favorite bet of the day. And then give me the Twins on the money line. Tough loss yesterday against the Guardians, I suspect to bounce back the better pitcher on the mound minus one thirty two. I think this is a safe investment sometimes. You know, if I'm gonna ride the wave with the big barlay, I'm gonna put something safe in there too. I we even go two units potentially on the twinsday with Pedro on the mound. Well, what's your betting card look like today?
Speaker 3: Let's get to it. After multiple bad days, my friends, we rocked and dropped a three and oh day yesterday, so that was very nice. We'll see what we can get back to it. We're going with Arizona. We're gonna go with the Diamondbacks first five money line. The Mets obviously destroyed the Diamondbacks yesterday. That was an Eduardo issue. Corman Burns is back, there's a little question in that, but the Mets look like they've got I think it's a bullpen game. They got Brazavans starting, so I think you're gonna get the Diamondbacks get in on them early. Burns hold them down. So we are going first five. If it's tied, we get our money back. If they're winning by a run after five innings, then we're golden. We don't have to mess with the Diamondbacks bullpen, which has been embarrassingly bad, but hopefully a j Puck comes back. Kevin Gingkol is back, by the way, so you want to speculate on closers, do that. We're gonna go with Washington Philly first five. Poor Cali he did this perfect too. There's so many words in here. Under four and a half runs total runs. You've got Jake Irvan who's been pretty solid, and Chris Sanchez is back today, So we're going to go under four and a half runs through the first five innings for this. I think the total on it is like seven and a half two or eight, so not a bad number for the first five under really backing Chris Sanchez, and then I am also going to go Chris Sanchez, but we are going to go with the under on strikeouts. I don't know where the babying is going to go. I really like backing him for five innings. I don't know if they're going to push him too far with that injury.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we'll take yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You take Chris Sanchez, maybe only going five innings, and you also look at a team that is like top ten or top eight in the league in walks as far as not striking out. These guys don't strike out the Nationals, So I like going under the five and a half strikeouts for Chris Sanchez. It's probably one of my favorite I will probably have it as my best bet of the day on the Betting's app if you guys want to go check it out. But that is my card, trying to piece a couple good days together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Razor Ramona home run leader, by the way, has thirteen teams on my playbook. So there you go. He's in the home run lead, so he knows what he's talking about. Here, before we get to the home run board and all that stuff, we can get out of the betting box here. Apparently you know, you can bet on anything nowadays, which is coraat You can bet on the pope, who the new pope is going to be. I saw that before the show started today. I did not know that was something you could do. I can't do it in the States, I don't think. But one of the guys who's.
Speaker 3: Not familiar with the prospect class, I don't think I could do the betting market.
Speaker 2: You know. I don't know, but just you know, seventy year old guys. You know, I don't know what the forty times are of any of these guys.
Speaker 3: But one of the names is what's the shuffle time?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's very important.
Speaker 2: How fask can the cross go? How you know? How how many people can they give out? The comedian too is as a lapse Catholic myself, that jump the thought this was funny.
Speaker 3: Point three on that. Whoa, that's.
Speaker 2: One point three communion wafers, you know, per second, that's poor. One of the guys names, though, is Pere Bautista Pizza Bala. Now that is like it's pizza Bala, that is the guy's last name. And it's so stereotypical. And I see all these jokes are.
Speaker 3: Around there to you, like, wait, run it by me one more time.
Speaker 2: Peer Bautista, Pizza Bala pizza.
Speaker 3: Is xt wrestler.
Speaker 2: It sounds like somebody. But you know, I just you know, as an Italian myself, I think stereotypes sometimes are you know, it's a litt unnecessary. You know, you kind of you push the stereotype window a little bit too much and the next thing, you know, you just kind of become a joke. You just like, you know, it's like every Italian you know has to like look a certain way or have a mustache or you know, a big hat or to speaker like it's too much. Hey, is it a pizza b how do you do? I'm not gonna be in the pope. Hey, hey, blessing you a blessing you and blessing you. I'm gonna bless everybody. Eh, just I don't care for stereotypes. Whoop bee, just say I'm glad your Dorsanders got picked before new Pope did, because that was getting closer.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that maybe that would have been the rubb. He could have been the new Pope.
Speaker 2: Easy phrasing, by the way. Shout out to Michael Cally. They are terrific. Johnny on the spot there, he was not ready for that. That's a pizza Bala right there.
Speaker 3: That kid's a Bala Pierre Batista Pizza Bala piece of that. That is an all time name. Please do a betting pro short on. That is our bet. That's our best bet of the century.
Speaker 2: Oh good. I can only imagine that people confused watching, weren't watching, just listening to the podcast. This is why you watch on the YouTube channel. This is what you watch for anyway.
Speaker 3: Well, the twitch channel too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna have to clip that for social media, just saying that's today's clip.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you did it. I can't do all that, of course I can. Italian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I am ninety seven percent Italian. I did the ancestry. I didn't think that was possible. I thought, answer, he told you you know you're you're not what you think you are. Well, I am, I'm ninety seven percent of the tally. That's absurd. I think it's two percent French pizza pe And then it was like some sort of like I don't know the Eastern European I don't know. I don't know how that guy.
Speaker 3: I've never done that.
Speaker 2: There you should, it's interesting, but I I didn't.
Speaker 3: Give all of my uh my DNA information to companies yet, Well you should.
Speaker 2: You're missing out. Apparently goes very well. Let's get to the home run board from yesterday. See who had all the ben Rice shares? Maybe Marty fourteen, Razor fourteen far out of thirteen. Well, still hanging there, but Joey p up to five. I'm just three away from the board, Welsh uh because I got my Aaron Judge Homer yesterday. The winner gets an Sammy Sosa autograph jersey from Pristine Auction. And guess where I'm going again today? I'm doubling down. Give me Aaron Judge. Oh wait a minute, Oh wait, there's been a late change to the home run board. Oh, I'm sorry. That was yesterday.
Speaker 3: This is not this is this is yesterday's board, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is today's board. This is what I'm looking at all right, was now off Marty at fifteen Razor fourteen. Welsh got over to the other side. I'm still still now, just a few home runs away from the board. I'm right there. I'm up with five. I'm up for five now.
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, only three off the board. Baby, here I come, let's go, baby, I'm waiting for you. Baby. So I'm going Aaron Judge again today to ten go Orioles. I hope he gets three today against Kaid Povich. Where are you going for your bet, Welsh or your home run? College? Yeah? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Where am I going? Yeah? I'm going with Mike Trout plus three thirty. I don't think that Emerson Hancock is a great pitcher. We were talking about him in one of the videos. I'm gonna go with Trouty, getting us back on the board doing the Trout things so I can feel good about myself. Mike Trout Homer plus three thirty little over three to one. If you want to bet it over on FANDL.
Speaker 2: Now Thrasher saying, nobody's pure Italian. I agree, we've been overrun by multiple conquerors, but also we had so many settlements and all these places and all these things. I thought for sure Egyptian was gonna come up, or some sort of Middle Eastern just from my face, I thought for sure, like I thought some profile things.
Speaker 3: But yeah I could.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I'm well, I worked so much as an actor as I was what's called conveniently ethnic looking. I have played everything I have played. I have played Italians, I've played terrorists, I've played everything in my life.
Speaker 3: So I get that a lot too.
Speaker 2: Yes, very ethnic people see Welsh and they go, oh, man, we better check that guy out before we let him get on a plane or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what we could do if everybody wants, We could play the what are We game live later today on YouTube, where Joe and I are going to be answering your questions for one full hour every weekday, four pm Eastern Joey Welsh hanging with our best friends back live on the YouTube, not just on the twitch, no podcast of it. So you got to be there, and we have way too much fun, way too much for you guys.
Speaker 2: And it's all about you. It's all about your question. So join us four pm Eastern today. Check out the trade video. We just dropped it on YouTube a couple hours ago. The Waiver Wire video will be out tomorrow. Stay ahead of all your friends and all your front of mees and all your colleagues and your Fantasy baseball leagues, and subscribe to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel and also subscribe to twitch watch US Live. Hang out with us live. It's a good time. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 3: Kids.
Speaker 8: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast.
Speaker 3: If you love the show, the best freeway to.
Speaker 8: Support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB