Speaker 1: I didn't say I was gonna show receipts, and trust me, I had been asked never let me tell you, because I knew that.
Speaker 2: Would be a major question.
Speaker 1: What I had done to basically rain on the fact that I was a liar about my receipts.
Speaker 2: I was not a liar. I just said it wasn't about showing them.
Speaker 1: I had clipped a copy of the receipts that I had up under my train.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned look into my conversation with Winter Williams right after these quick asks. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Today's guest from Reality with the King is a star Honey from Love and Marriage DC. This woman I knew instantly she was a star the first moment I met her. Yes, guys, I'm talking about a storm, Honey that has been brewing for the past.
Speaker 4: Couple of months. Miss Winter Williams.
Speaker 3: On today's show, Winter and I get into so much tea. We talk about how she was not supposed to be on the show at all, and how Melody hoped getting sick allowed Winter to tape a scene and the rest is history. In addition to that, we also talk about how Winter has been called the Danielle styub of Love and Marriage DC.
Speaker 4: So if you are Real Housewives of New.
Speaker 3: Jersey fan, you know that Danielle came in on an island on her own and she set things on fire. So it's Winter the villain of Love and Marriage DC. And if so, does she take credit for the success of the season?
Speaker 4: Boy? Oh boy? We get into.
Speaker 3: Many, many, many things, including her current friendship with Monique Samuels without further ADO, let's get into this conversation.
Speaker 4: So, Winter, do you know who Danielle Style is?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 2: Wasn't she on Real Housewives of What New Jersey or New York New Jersey, New Jersey? That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: So I worked on the first two seasons and Danielle Style made it on my Top ten Greatest Housewives of All Time list. So when people say you are the Danielle Styb A Love and Marriage DC.
Speaker 4: What does that mean for you?
Speaker 3: I think it's a compliment because she's iconic. But when you hear that, yeah, do you also take that as a compliment.
Speaker 1: I do, because she's almost like the moment that wasn't expected to be.
Speaker 4: A moment Winter Are you the moment?
Speaker 2: I am the moment. I'm the season of the moment. You know, I'm Winter year round apparently. So Hey, there are.
Speaker 1: Some legends in reality TV, and I don't really watch it all that much. I haven't watched it in a year, to be perfectly honest. But you know, it's not a dig.
Speaker 2: It's unlike, you know, some of the things I said during the season that you know, we're certainly digs. That's not a dig. That's a compliment, So I'll take it.
Speaker 3: So, before we get into this amazing Season A Love and Marriage, DC, I want my listeners to get to know more about you Winter the woman. So obviously what we saw the show was, you know, you in the process of divorcing your now ex husband. Other than that, let's get into who you are just as a woman before you came on reality television.
Speaker 1: So life for Winter before I came on Reality TV, was really pretty much centered around being an entrepreneur, full time student.
Speaker 2: I'm in doctoral school, and being a full time mom.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have four kids, so that's a full time job within itself, and really just building this platform for supporting women. Being transparent and honest and authentic about my story. I know that could be off putting for some people, but I've just learned that you're better off owning it, and so I've become comfortable with owning my story and so I share, I speak. I've been a public speaker for almost a decade now, and I'm a page you know, public speaker.
Speaker 2: So I'm really really okay.
Speaker 1: With the things I've had to walk through, the lessons I've had to learn, and I find that that has been really the draw for growing the platform that a lot of people see today that honestly was intact before I came on the show. This show has just helped, you know, expand my audience and my reach, but certainly it was there before I came here.
Speaker 2: So that's when as a woman, I'm fun, y'all. I love to have fun. I love to laugh, I love to have a good time.
Speaker 1: I think it is shocked Monique to heck that I have turned out to be as spicy as I am. And that really kind of speaks to kind of you said the off and on, but it's not really off and on. It's more so maybe the lack of depth that people notice throughout the season that we've had in the friendship. But if it was there now, she might not have brought.
Speaker 2: Me on the show. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: She might have on y'all can be coming at Winter like, because this girl pop off if y'all catch on the right day, like I think her maybe assuming that I was this sweet little church girl and oh we pray and that's great. I love Jesus too, but uh try Jesus not me. That's really my motto.
Speaker 4: Winter. How did you get cast to be on Love and Marriage DC?
Speaker 1: That's a great question I get asked a lot. So I initially went through the cast and process with my ex husband and we didn't finish because of everything that went down, and was like, oh no, no, we can't uh uh take us out.
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: We got so much mess going on. Girlfriend, let me figure out what's going on over here.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you guys moved forward with casting while I was trying to figure life out, and so once I saw the initial cast, I actually message money congratulated her.
Speaker 2: I'm happy for you guys. I'll be watching.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: Just so happened that when you.
Speaker 1: Guys begin filming, she reached out and said, Hey, I need a speaker. Are you open to doing the scene? And I was like, you know, sure, And so I always liked to say that because she had to at least experience me to recommend me and know what I was capable of, and so it was at least enough depth in our friendship there to say, you know what, let's throw Winter in the mix. And so I appreciate her for that, and that's really how I got at it. I just was supposed to do one scene, y'all, one scene. Andy'll about my business, and I was happy with that. I was not here to try to get on the show. I was good at my little scene. And so when I got pulled aside and said, hey, will you come in a few days of film again, I had no idea you would be there, Carlos, Like literally I was shocked, Like I honestly was like, wait, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: Say who knows a minute.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's how I got at it. It wasn't in the plan, It wasn't in the cards. I've never auditioned for reality TV before. I've always had aspirations to be in media, but more so, you know, I thought, I don't know, talk show things of that nature, but not reality TV.
Speaker 2: Who who want me?
Speaker 3: When we decided to do Love and Marriage DC, Monique and Chris obviously were a couple that we wanted to anchor the show, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, Because Monique had a.
Speaker 3: Different experience on her other show, I wanted to make sure that she was at least responsible for introducing me to who the the other couples would be.
Speaker 4: So she submitted I want to say, like seven couples. And we looked at.
Speaker 3: Winter's tape with Kevin, and it was a tape that was very interesting because I don't know if you remember this Winter, but went to talked about how his penis was big girlfriend and how he was good at this child and he will buy her all these gifts, and for me, I was like, Wow, it's still gonna be nice to have.
Speaker 4: A couple who really is in love with each other. Like they came across as like in the honeymoon.
Speaker 3: Phase Winter Girl, you were googly I and I was like, this would be great. You and Kevin were on the top list amongst the other couples, and then we learned that Kevin was going through this situation and we were like, well, girl, we can't start a franchise with a couple who's going through a divorce.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 3: So we decided to move forward with other couples. Obviously, but and I don't know if you ever knew this, we were thinking about do we have three couples or four couples, And if we would have four couples, we were going to make you and Kevin a part of that collective.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, So listen, I will never take that man's side away.
Speaker 2: That ain't me. I will never do that, you know, I'm real about it.
Speaker 1: I feel like you need to give honor for honors due, and so I will never take that man size away. It was other issue that came into play that kind of sunk the ship. You know, people make it seem like, oh, she's a gold digger, Like, let's be clear, winner.
Speaker 2: Had her own before. So that was not the issue. I can ride if I need to ride.
Speaker 1: It was the things that compounded and made it difficult to overcome, which was just finding out a lot of deceit. This is how we get to the demidse of the divorce.
Speaker 2: But I didn't know.
Speaker 1: That we were in that top. But yeah, I mean I went into the marriage earnestly. I really really did. And I think that's that's important for people to understand. This was not a joke for me. I was very serious. If I was going to give them a chance, I was gonna give them an ernest chance. It's just that, you know, you can't move forward in something where you honestly don't know the person that you're going to bed with, and so you know, lies and deceit just kind of changed the whole dynamics. So that's pretty that's pretty cool. I mean, I won't take anything away from it.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. I never hear me lie about it. I don't lie about people penises.
Speaker 3: So the thing about that scene you brought up where the world was introduced to you in the first episode, the first scene Monique kind of pop up event and you were a guest speaker.
Speaker 4: What the world doesn't know is Melody.
Speaker 3: Holt was supposed to be a speaker at that pop up event, and the reason why Melody could not show up is because she was sick.
Speaker 4: She had the flu. But the show must go on. We asked Monique to postpone the event.
Speaker 3: Can we push it back a few days because I was like, well, it will be fun to have Melody in the first episode as a way to sort of like pass the torch to Monique. Long story short, Monique said Carlos, I spent money on this. It's not gonna happen, so she said, but I'll invite somebody to do it, and I believe you'll make it work. And you came into the scene as the guest speaker. And this is what I mean, guys when I say you have to let the reality gods do it work. Because if Melody Holt would have shown up for that scene, no shade, you guys would have never met Winter.
Speaker 1: Now true story, I didn't know who the guest speaker was. I don't know what she told me or not. Let me let me not say that. I'm not sure you told me or not. But I do know someone else was supposed to do it, and I was the feeling.
Speaker 2: So that's true.
Speaker 1: Like I wouldn't. I would not be here if it had not been for her not showing up.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Melody, No, may may, may your.
Speaker 2: Absence be restored unto you one hundredfold?
Speaker 4: Is that the minister's side of you? Winter it is? Well, let's get it to the messy side of you, honey. Yeah, the minister and.
Speaker 2: The mess Lord help the saints is going to be upset about this, but it's all good.
Speaker 4: But the sinners won't. South.
Speaker 3: Do you accept when people say you are the villain of love and Marriage?
Speaker 4: DC?
Speaker 2: Hell no, I'm sorry. I sure don't. Sorry. That's an exclusive these people and drove me to cuss God, dang it. No, I have a twin in this role. I will not take so responsibility for the villain. Absolutely not. I have a twin.
Speaker 4: Who's the twin, Ashley?
Speaker 3: So you would say that you actually shared the duty as the villains of love and Marriage DC?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, fraternal twins, but we twins. Absolutely. I will owe my part, Carlos. But now I got I had help.
Speaker 3: What we saw this season was you navigating through this social group of Monique's friends. It appears that Monique has made it very clear that in the fifteen years, y'all were friends that you two weren't close. She said on the reunion that she will always check in with you.
Speaker 4: You will never check in with her.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that it's never. I would say she's definitely more prevalent. And I feel like this is where I would love for her now to have a separate conversation because this is a type of conversation we really need to have, woman a woman like what were you anticipating? What were you expecting? Because if the situation has always kind of been general surface and yeah, we have the sisterhood and the connect then I would be interested to know was there ever the desire for there to be more, because again, a lot of it is how I deal, you know, just be having a busy life, having a busy schedule. If there was a desire to go deeper and that was expressed, then it would definitely cause me to move differently.
Speaker 2: But understanding where we both lead busy lives, I can't really accept that.
Speaker 1: And I don't know that she's ever expressed that she would love for there to be more. And I'll take the l on not being the primary one to reach out, but I have reached.
Speaker 2: Out, so I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's fair to paint the narrative that I've never reached out.
Speaker 2: That's just not true.
Speaker 1: But I will definitely give her the badge and reaching out more and definitely more surface.
Speaker 2: You know, I reached out to her when everything.
Speaker 1: Went down with you know, my last situation, So I just you know, she has her view, I have my view.
Speaker 2: I don't think either one of us are wrong. Perception is everything.
Speaker 3: A lot of people have said that Monique has distance herself from you. Do you feel like Monique has this in herself you because she wants to be friends with the other couples.
Speaker 2: I won't say that the reasoning is for being friends with other couple, I can't. I can't speak for her in that aspect.
Speaker 1: But for me being the friend, I do feel like there's been a side chosen and it's clearly not my side.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel.
Speaker 1: You know, you have to kind of process that, right because even though we were not close coming into this situation, she was the closest I had, and so surface or not, there were things that I shared with her that I certainly wouldn't just share with a stranger, and I certainly just wouldn't share, you know, haphazardly, like she has receipts, receipts, like things that I shared on the show were things I was comfortable with. But there's another side that I will talk to her about that I wouldn't necessarily talk with the others about openly. And so, yeah, I think I had to process that, but I will own my part in it because I feel like one of the things I've learned about myself coming out of this situation with you know, the demise of my marriage and even with Monique, like in our friendship, I've learned that sometimes I personally have a tendency to inflate myself in the eyes of people that I may feel are closer to me, and it's not always mutual. And I don't really fault her for that. I fought myself and I'm learning to be more cognizant and pay attention, like it's not always as mutual as you think, and she's entitled to feel how she feels. But that is something I've certainly had to process and it didn't feel good.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie about that.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, well, dang, fifteen years and we're kind of neutralized, right with people that you've known for I don't know, a year, a few months. I don't know how long she's known everybody, with the exception you know of Tasha.
Speaker 4: Tasha, you forgot Tasha's name.
Speaker 2: Winter y'all didn't help matters with cutting out of things. So anyway, Tasha, So she's the only you Okay, you, okay, you need some water.
Speaker 3: I'm just drowning in the river of shade, go ahead, says you know.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's the only one that really would have the title that would trump me in this situation. So that was a little, I guess, disheartening to hear, like, basically, we're all neutral, we're all starting from ground zero.
Speaker 2: And so I wish I hadn't known that coming.
Speaker 1: In, because I feel like that would have allowed me to personally govern myself a little bit differently this season instead of assuming that things were a lot more, you know, tighter than they were.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying that we were best friends. I've never said that. You can't find a scene where I said we were best friends. But she is the person that I'm closest to in this ecosystem, and so you know that was like, dang, if I knew I was going to be on an island, your girl might have brought back up. I don't want to introduce some people, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, it is what it is. You live and you learn, and I think moving forward? Should I move forward?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hands down?
Speaker 1: You know I think I would pack up blizzards and some ice in my pop you know, yeah, you just the storm would have to be for pay.
Speaker 4: Maybe we are not done yet.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned for more of my conversation with when Ter William.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back after this quick break.
Speaker 3: This is Reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into my tail all chat with Winter William. We saw on Twitter how during part one reunion you felt that DJ Quick was aggressive towards you being a man and you being a female. Absolutely, and Monique retweeted and quoted herself saying, again I'm paraphrasing.
Speaker 4: You know when her stop, He did not call you to b word.
Speaker 3: He was talking to the guy in question, which listen, I'm the host and I can attest to the fact that he never called you to be work because I would not have stood up for that.
Speaker 4: He did clarify that it was for the guy.
Speaker 3: But you also retweeted moniques betweet and said something along the lines of Monique, I know.
Speaker 4: You have chosen a side, but this is how I feel.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like Monique has pretty much made her position stand to the point where she is way more invested in her friendships with the Silvas and the talents than you.
Speaker 2: I do. I'm gonna be I'm giving you a honest answer, Harry, Yes, I do. And for me, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I think we can all recall the reunion where we're like, there's a lot going on. I got called a beet so many times he could have said it to me, she could.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of bees being thrown at me.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But I will say this because I want to be clear. I just want the world to know, and I want you to know. Winter.
Speaker 3: I will never allow a man to call you be word. I would never have sat there and allowed that. That's why we showed Chris checking quick the way he did.
Speaker 2: Yes, pretty much.
Speaker 6: Yes, you can't change what I This is what I will say if you have come up, And that's why we had to so quick say I'm not talking to her. I'm talking to him how his tooth sliss ask to keep my mother.
Speaker 4: I just want you to know, for me, I would have never allowed that.
Speaker 1: Now, Look, that's the thing a lot, and I want to be clear that I'm addressing the aggression part, like we can't take that back, which is why he's getting checked. And I think in that atmosphere, which is why I retweeted her tweet, like you're defending him, but don't invalidate how I felt. I'm speaking to the fact that in that moment it was very aggressive and whether he was directing that, the reality is that the person that's directed at is not there. So in that aspect, I'm taking the brunt and I did not think that was a fair display. Yes, you can be angry, do whatever you do, but I just feel like I shouldn't take the heat for something that you're saying is not for me. And so I felt like in that moment she invalidated how I felt. Because you can't speak for me, you can't tell me how I felt. It was a lot that night, and I'm going to be the first to be completely transparent.
Speaker 2: This is my first reunion. I don't know what to expect.
Speaker 1: You know, I've talked the monique before this reunion, like, hey, what do you think you know, how do these go?
Speaker 2: And she was like, I've never been afraid for a reunion.
Speaker 1: So she said, you know, make sure you have your points you want to cover, be prepared for the points they want to cover.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, okay, cool, Like I've seen a reunion or three, right, right. I could have never predicted that, Like I really couldn't have. Like I knew people were coming. I knew people would come for winter.
Speaker 1: I was prepared for that part, but the level I was not prepared for. And that was a lot for me, even with the number of bees that I mean.
Speaker 2: She called me a lot that night. I don't speak that way. I don't care how angry I am. I really don't speak that way.
Speaker 1: So that was a very what I would consider a toxic and aggressive environment.
Speaker 2: And I was just like, I didn't know what was about to go down.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you while people were coming for me, because you know, as well as I know Carlos, I have always maintained I said I heard Rubers, I didn't say what those rumors.
Speaker 2: I didn't say I was gonna show receipts and trust me.
Speaker 1: I had been asked, never let me tell you, because I knew that would be a major question what I had done to basically rain on the fact that I was a liar about my receipts.
Speaker 2: I was not a liar. I just said it wasn't about showing them.
Speaker 1: I had clipped a copy of the receipts that I had up under my train.
Speaker 3: What wait, hold up, that red dress you were wearing. The reason why it was heavy, it had so much garment is because you're saying to me exclusively on reality with the King, that you had your receipts, your tangible physical receipts taped or clip onto your dress, two.
Speaker 2: Black paper clips. We have footage. We took a video of it. Yes, that's what you're hearing.
Speaker 1: And it was never to show them, but to I was gonna flip my train over and be like, don't call.
Speaker 2: Me a liar.
Speaker 1: It's just that I'm trying to be respectful because I would never embarrass anyone like that.
Speaker 2: On national TV because of what I've been through.
Speaker 1: You know, just because I haven't shown anything doesn't mean I don't have it. I'm just trying to be respectful, and so I actually reached out to Arena after the reunion and told her that I would love to go to coffee with her because this was the thing. I never had an issue with them, and I really don't have an issue with the Silvas. I just knew that they would come for me about these receipts because that was always the talk. But I actually reached out to Arena. She never responded, but I offered to go out to lunch with her to give her a copy of what I had, because I felt like that was something woman to woman, like you don't want this stuff Eric on National TV. But I said, hey, you and Jamie open to a conversation.
Speaker 2: Let me know.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to go out with you and give these to you. So you know what was sent to me, Like these people were sending stuff like actually, as of yesterday, somebody sent me something on another cast me like actual tangible photo document.
Speaker 2: So this is the thing. These are the things that happen in reality tea.
Speaker 1: People don't realize once you get on these shows, you honestly don't have to go find receipts. The receipts come to you. People send them to you, and so it's up to you, whether or not you choose to move on these receipts or not. I just felt like I have always maintained that was not my goal. When I said I heard rumors, I'm just talking. I'm chopping it up with Monique. I was very honest in that moment. She said she heard rumors at that Ocean Prime, and I said to Monique, I heard rumors too. That is something I own that I said. But at the end of the day, don't start making the narrative or creating the narrative that, oh, she's lying, she ain't got nothing, she ain't doing like, no, I'm just I don't feel like that's necessary. I would never do that to someone. And we can say we want all the receipts we want. That's a different ballgame when they're actually out there. So I personally didn't display them, but yes I had them clicked under my train, and there's video footage that I honestly was going to, you know, drop, because I knew the conversation would be, oh, she lying, No I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just not that person I could be but a nah.
Speaker 3: Winter knowing that you feel this way, and you felt like, look, I'm not gonna embarrass you on national TV. But a lot of people argue though, that you still tape them on your dress. So when you would have unleash the garments and show the receipts, would they have been pictures that people would have been able to see or was it all just like words?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, these were pictures.
Speaker 1: And the other thing that actually made me not flip my train because you have to understand that the things was clipped. Whether y'all liked it or not, y'all just didn't know they were there. So what made me decide not to say, hey, you know, I'm not lying, I'm just not willing to show them was the toxicity because I felt like, because of how aggressive and toxic, I believe I would have got bought that night if I'd have flipped that train, I believe I would have got flipped.
Speaker 2: Over that chair. Absolutely. And I'm too little to fight and too cute to fight too, so I don't fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't allow fighting on Kingdom rank entertainment shows.
Speaker 1: But I but you also, you can't control a person's re response like those are the type of things that make people angry, Like I'm good, so when I saw that, I said.
Speaker 2: Oh, nobody, these things are staying in front of the skirts.
Speaker 3: So when you reach out to Arena to deliver these receipts, is it because the stuff that you allegedly know, you think it's in Arena's best interest to know these things.
Speaker 1: It's just it was a lot, and for me some of the information it was very personal, like very very personal.
Speaker 2: Also with a raina out of anybody on this cast.
Speaker 1: You know, Ashley and I definitely have had our tension in our back and forth, and I feel like, you know, in a lot of ways.
Speaker 2: You know, I've given ten, she's given a thousand.
Speaker 1: Like that's you know, I feel like that's our personality, like, and I know she feels like I kind of throw my rock and hide my hand.
Speaker 2: But with Arena, I felt like with her like.
Speaker 1: She didn't like my response that to the question you asked me on Nightcap, and so it was really like, hey, you know he asked me. I gave an honest answer. I didn't mean to offend you. I really was just being honest. But at the end of the day, I really have nothing against you because I wasn't saying it to be mean, like I really was given an honest assessment, and I just kind of moved on, said it moved on.
Speaker 2: You know, and I just wanted to say, hey, this is I'm gonna get us to you do with it what you will. But I felt like that was something I personally should let her know is out there. So that was really what that was about.
Speaker 1: It's not about save and face or anything like that, like you know, goodness, once you do this is out there, you got to own what you do. But that was my reason for reaching out to Arena because I honestly, out of everyone on this cast, I did feel like for me, she was the most genuine I really did.
Speaker 3: Ashley mentioned at the reunion that there's this alleged toothless guy.
Speaker 2: He wasn't at who the toothless is as imaginary as he was on a reunion, but.
Speaker 3: Okay, without naming names, that he's not here to defend himself. Right, They're saying, there is a guy who is well known in the DC streets where he knows Qui, and that you two are in a relationship and he is helping you feed these lies.
Speaker 4: What do you have to say about that accusation?
Speaker 1: We're referring to my best friend, and it's interesting and he has his teeth. That's the thing to get me. I'm like, who to please give me a look credit. I know I went down the AARP situation and my decisions might not can be trusted a man at this point, but dang tooth this, But to assume that winter of all people in the DMV, I am very well connected.
Speaker 2: That he would be my plug. What I know did not come from him.
Speaker 1: I can emphatically say that, but I will tell you Carlos, with them being so upset with whatever they think he knows or said or it's feeding.
Speaker 2: Me, it did make me like go back to him and.
Speaker 4: Be like, what the heck is going on?
Speaker 2: Like I don't know what their connection is.
Speaker 1: Even the whole conversation they were mentioning, I did not honestly know what the heck they were talking about. At the reunion, I'm like, you really need to talk to him because you're saying something that I'm not pretty to. I don't know if any conversations or called like it was just weird. So there was an accusation that we have been sleeping together for months, and I'm like, okay, let's just talk about the whole abstinence situation, because I feel like a lot of that was thrown out to call me a hypocrite and embarrass me.
Speaker 2: But anyone who's a believer knows.
Speaker 1: We all fall short, and if you fall in the bedroom, which most passes and preachers are doing any way, tell the whole truth of SHANEA deep. I would not be this big announcement that all winners having sex.
Speaker 2: If I made a decision to have sex, I would just own it. It just really wasn't true.
Speaker 1: So I was more concerned about what they felt like he knew or didn't know. Like, I'm just like, I don't understand why him, Like I got so many guys around me that y'all could pick why this one.
Speaker 3: Are you saying that you slipped in the mail pond doing your absinute phase?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying that in my abstinent phase, I haven't always been abstinent. So I'm saying that if that was the case and I had a slip, I would have just owned it.
Speaker 4: Did you have a slip with the guy who's toothless?
Speaker 2: Allegedly, No, not the way they're claiming.
Speaker 1: No, I did not, And I'm like y'all trying to get all of my business. I don't give you, honey, lest I'm getting a check. Well, my last check came three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Carlos, I love you just so quick on your feet?
Speaker 4: Baby? Are you still abstinent today?
Speaker 2: Cat's winter had sex today? No? I have not, so I'm abstinent today? No, I honestly, I honestly. It's interesting.
Speaker 1: I've been having this conversation with friends of mine who practice abstinence, and how we address.
Speaker 2: This is really just day by day, it's not. Is it hard to stay abstinent? Yes? Do I have difficulty gests? Have I fallen short at times? Yes?
Speaker 1: Have I fallen short in the last three four or five years that I've been accident, Oh, yes I have, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Not ashamed to say it.
Speaker 4: What about the last three four or five months?
Speaker 1: No, and I can honestly say I have not fallen short. While y'all over here trying to add stuff, honey, I listen, I would I have earned any fall shorts after what I've been through?
Speaker 4: You do? I want you to have some good sex.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's fair that Charae is having good love it with Martel holt. Hey you out here single, So do you want me to hook you up with a loving marriage?
Speaker 4: Huns noo.
Speaker 2: Guy, I don't have any problems, spinnaman, Carlos.
Speaker 1: I'm dating now, so I feel like there if I want to get some, I know how to get some.
Speaker 3: When you came out with your paddle that said friend to the show, was that friend to the show paddle a sort of like, you know, messy way of telling your castmates this friend of the show caused so much conversation that I actually am more than that.
Speaker 1: I feel like the conversation has been from my castmates like why is she causing so much drama? Why is she here? We don't need her here? And stop making me relevant the relevance here. So it was to say, if I'm a friend of the show, let me be a friend of the show. Because the other friend of the show was not at the reunion. Help me understand, Carlos, I'm checking a heartbeating a posse.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 4: Okay, No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Would you like to come back to the show. Shall we get another season and stay friend to the show or would you like to be main cast?
Speaker 2: I have earned my flag in DC.
Speaker 4: You came in and you shook it up?
Speaker 3: Can you give us a little alcapella version of your hit single?
Speaker 5: Sign? Absolutely, you be lying. That's how we got here, you be lying. For the last two years, you been a sign my papous and give my DeVos buggage.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I t Spotify, sxam anywhere you can stream music and it's downloadable. So sign my papers to the name of the single and you can find me on simply Winter dot com or I'm simply Winter on Twitter, ig and Facebook.
Speaker 3: That was suck a messy, shady, but insightful conversation with Winter Boy. All I can say is if we get a season two, we have a lot to address. So stay tuned, and tonight we have the second episode of my latest aunt Bell Collective. Thank you guys so much for tuning in to the season premiere last week. Our show trended and it did well in the ratings, so thank you so much. Also, this second episode, Guy is.
Speaker 4: So good and so juicy, you do not want to miss it.
Speaker 2: My name is Aikeisha. I am the real Queen of Jackson, Mississippi.
Speaker 3: I don't know if Aikeisha is a woman of empowerment or if she's a woman who.
Speaker 2: Has to be in power. Kysha and Demand are having an affair.
Speaker 3: What do you think I'll bringing another? David Tioth, I'm at zero on want to have a baby. I need tell me the true Tonight at nine o'clock A Central.
Speaker 4: On the Oprah Winfree Network.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop every Wednesday and Friday. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram and Twitter. Reality with the King is a production of Worksoft by Sitcher. It is executive produced by Me, Carlos King, and Jasmine Henley Brown. We are also produced by Sierra s Grady brick Laporta. Thomas was the associate producer on today's episode. Engineering and music by Marcus Ham Moi Sauce