Speaker 1: What's up and welcome. This is the Rogue Recap and you are here with your host, Linda McLaughlin. She is pissed, off, outraged, and has zero patients with what seems to be an epidemic of entitlement and stupidity. Here we talk about all the things the other shows just don't or won't touch. Make sure to like and subscribe to our podcast so you'd never miss an episode.
Speaker 2: Well, Happy Monday, everybody.
Speaker 3: It's been a bit of a shit weekend looking at the protests in Minneapolis and the disgusting way that Governor Walls and Mayor Fry are allowing these things to continue. We saw attacks on citizen journalists like Nick Sorder and Kim Higbee Jack Lang. These people are getting attacked, They're in hospitals getting staples in their head because of mob rule. And I want to be real clear about one thing. The beautiful thing about America is that you're allowed to believe and think whatever you want. And that's awesome. But it's not this idea of believe what I think or else, and that's what's happening. People are impeding the apprehension of child predators, people that are actively raping children, kidnapping children, drugging children, hurting animals, killing the elderly.
Speaker 2: Stories from the weekend.
Speaker 3: About the types of things that are happening all over the country, and almost all of them are by illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: Every single one of them.
Speaker 3: And if you look at the types of people that are being arrested in these democrat ruled states, you'll see that they're criminals. They're all criminals. Let's step back from one moment and remember that coming into the United States without the proper process identification, immigration paperwork is also a crime. It's also illegal, hence the term illegal alien. Illegal immigrant. People who have come here legally are really very upset with other people who have come here having not gone through the process, because it negates all their hard work, and it is hard work.
Speaker 2: There is no other nation in the world.
Speaker 3: That allows people to just come in and just yeah, hey, i'm here. I'd like to know, siphon off all your benefits and get free medicare and get free housing and free food and.
Speaker 2: Not contributing any way.
Speaker 3: Even in Germany, and they really are a bunch of woll gassholes. But even in Germany, I'll give you, like you know, two to three months to get started, and then you've got to figure it out. So you have all of these people that are walking around saying that ICE is racist. ICE are a bunch of white supremacists, right, because when your narrative isn't working and you look psychotic, always play the race card. What's interesting is now we have white liberals calling ICE agents, many of whom are Hispanic, Black and other nationalities. They're not all white white supremacists. And then you have Hispanic ICE agents and members of the Department of Homeland Security standing there screaming at white liberals who could not be more privileged and entitled. They literally embody everything they say they're against. And the whole reason that they're there protesting is because they're paid. They're paid operatives. They're not there because they believe in the message. They're not there because they care. They're there because they're useless to society. They have no identity, they have nothing. They're just stupid, vapid people who are like, what can I do Where I can get an hourly wage or a day's wage and I essentially can go out looking like the weirdo that I am.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh, I know, I'll become.
Speaker 3: Part of the leftist, white liberal cult, and that's working out real well for them because they are completely and totally funded by communist groups all over the world. They are organized, they have trucks, they have signs, they have food, they have water, they have the you know, the scripts printed out, so they know what to chant and when to chant. And I mean, the one person was saying to the ICE agent, yeah, you know, I make two hundred thousand dollars a year, you know, out here freezing my ass off, screaming that I hate Ice. And the ICE Agent's like, yeah, I get to put scumbags like you and Joel I make this same amount of money. Oh I have a PhD, says the you know, the very entitled protester who clearly is in touch with the struggle. And the ICE Agent's like, yeah, I have a high school diploma and I busted my ass to get here, so piss off. That's the dichotomy that we're in. Like the facts are very sort of like over to the right behind. Nobody's paying attention to any of that. They're just out there screaming, and so you're trying to have a rational conversation with a completely and totally irrational person. So you can't go into this and say, hey, I think this is really weird. You shouldn't do this, because they've already shown you that they have completely and totally signed on to the crazy. My husband said this to me just this weekend because our youngest kiddo is on a flag football team and there's a girl on his team and she's playing center, so she snapping the ball and now my son, who's QB, has to to reach under her vagina to grab the ball.
Speaker 2: They're ten like, is is that where we're at?
Speaker 3: It is a youth boys football league. There is a girl's youth football league as well, but this girl is on my son's team. She is the only girl, and I'm sure she's a lovely young lady. It's not really her fault. It's her parents' fault because they told her it's okay, you can do this, And there's really not a lot I can say.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so.
Speaker 3: It's so strange, and the problem is, you know, my son has already said to my husband and I, you know, I feel really weird, like I got to reach under like and I'm right next to her ass and I laugh because he's ten, but he understands innately how inappropriate and weird it.
Speaker 2: Is that he has to do that.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure that people are going through that all over the country. And I guess if they were younger, maybe if they were like four or five, it would be different. But they're ten going on eleven, Like the league is like ten to like twelve, I think, or something like that. So you've got these like preteens. They're just kind of coming into the boys and girls and liking boys and girls and all that kind of stuff, right, and now he's just trying to play football and make some new friends and have some fun. And I have to deal with this, And I'm like, all right, So now I got to go up to this coach and I got to talk to him and ask him, you know, can she play any other role on the team and not one where she's got to snap the ball and somebody's got to grab the ball from between her legs.
Speaker 2: I just this is the stuff that really bothers me.
Speaker 3: But again, the new normal is that the lunatics are right and we're wrong. And so this weekend we saw scumbag Don Lemon go into a private church disrupt the service screaming that the pastor was a member of ICE and they were very upset about this, so they brought members of BLM and other organizations and just all these like leftover lunatics from the twenty twenty era. And now they're like, yeah, this is great, We're gonna go in and get them. Mew. It's just a bunch of people, you know, in the middle of praise and worship with their kids. So now you got little kiddos that are watching their pastor be harassed by this invasive group of assholes led by Don Lemon, who is perpetrating the fake narrative and scaring these little kids. And I'm like, this is stuff that I don't get, Like you don't have a heart. There's no part of you that's like you're making little kids cry, Like that doesn't bother you at all. I really, these kids didn't do anything. They're in church. Maybe you guys could use some Jesus because clearly you have lost any moral center that you've ever had, and it is concerning. And now Don Lemon is being held accountable by God bless her. Har Meat Dylan, who is obviously in the Department of Justice, and she is speaking out and saying he will be held accountable. The irony of it is she's using the ku Klux Klan Act, which states it's called the KKK Act. It makes it illegal to threaten, hurt, or intimidate anybody from exercising their God given rights. So harm Meet was on another show and she said the Clan Act is one of the most important federal civil rights statutes. It's a law that makes it illegal to terrorize and violate the civil rights of citizens. Whenever people conspire this, the Clan Act can be used. So everyone in the protest community needs to know that the fullest force of the federal government is going to come down and prevent this from happening, and we're going to put people away for a long time now. The KKK Act of a eighteen seventy one was to enforce the provisions of the fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution, as well as for other purposes. So let's just be really clear. Don Lemon, once he found out that this was going to be used against him by the Assistant Attorney General Harmey Dillon, suddenly says, I had no idea that we were going to do this.
Speaker 2: I just was there to cover what was happening on the ground.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, he literally released video of himself in the parking lot with the protesters, saying, we're about to take out take on this resistance operation. We're going to go into this church and we're going to protest and we're going to let our voices be heard. This isn't an operation of resistance. This is an invasion on private property during a church service where people are there with their families worshiping our Lord and Savior.
Speaker 2: This is your proud of this.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously he's a CNN has been, and nobody watches anything that he does or listens to anything that he does. So I guess he's all upset that no one cares who he is anymore. And while he's out there screaming now, white supremacy. A footnote, he's married to a white man. He's screaming now that this is white supremacy. And they just think they're better than not nobody thinks they're better than you. In fact, nobody's even thinking about you. Nobody's thinking about you or the press. Protesters, these people are at church, they're praising God, they're asking him for wisdom and guidance. To deal with you protest assholes who take over the streets and don't care about anybody going anywhere. You only care about you doing what you need to do, and you don't care about people who are trying to just live their life. You know, I saw a guy today and he puts something out on X and I thought it was so spot on, like really spot on. And he said, you know, what people don't realize is that the regular person is yearly tired and we just want to live a regular life. We're not looking to be involved, we're not looking to raise our voice, we're not looking to be confrontational. But it's starting to get hard to do that. It's starting to get hard to just be because leftist lunatics everywhere are not being held accountable. They're not being told you're not allowed to do that, and so they feel empowered. They feel like they can get in your face. So what happens when the regular person has had enough for your bullshit and they're not nice anymore. Because once you turn all the regular people against you and we start to act out, it's going to get weird real quick. And while they say they are the Party of inclusiveness, while they say that all they want is for equity and all it's all bullshit. I want you to take a quick Listen here. I have a cut of Michelle Obama full disclosure, I hate her. She's sitting on accounch with four other black women and they're all dressed to the nine and the makeup and the hair and this and the that. I want you to hear what she's saying about what we what she needs to do and other people of color need to do.
Speaker 4: If I hear of someone who's fashion that I like and I know that their person of color, I try to make it a point. But the clothes have to be available, you know. I think we can all do some work to think about that balance in our wardrobes. You know, what does our closet look like? And who's in it? Who are we supporting in it? You know? And I think if you have the money to buy Chanel, then you have the money to buy everybody, and so let us be mindful, I think will be my advice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what's happening in America day. I know I'm worried about buying Chanel.
Speaker 2: Could you just shut up?
Speaker 3: Please go live in your multimillion dollar house that you have several of them. I think there's one in Martha's vineyard and one in Hawaii. Just stop, stop with this whole bullshit of being oppressed. Your husband is half white, by the way, and was the President of the United States, and you guys have more money.
Speaker 2: Than God, and you don't do anything to give back.
Speaker 3: You do a lot of yapp and you do a lot of complaining, but you do nothing constructive.
Speaker 2: You are a hater.
Speaker 3: You always have been. That's why they suppressed all of your college papers because they didn't want people to see all the shit you wrote and how racist you were even then. Because I'm telling you right now, if Barbara Bush came out or Laura Bush came out, or Hillary Clinton came out, or Milania Trump came out and said, you know, I really try to just buy clothing that's made by white people. I feel like, you know, I'm white and I want to empower other white women, the world will go freaking bananas. I can't even imagine for a second, honestly, because to want to empower someone of your race when you're white means you're racist. To want to black ball a white person when you are a person of color is justified. To want to empower black designers when you're black is justified. This whole idea of being safe and being equitable, and it's all a load of shit. They're all lying. They hate white people. They think all white people are bad. They want you to hate all white people too, because without division, especially racial division, they lose their power. They tried it in the twenty twenty election, and they had everybody turn it on each other, and they had everybody saying, we're going to do this for you, and we're going to do that for you, and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, we're going to It was all bullshit. They didn't do anything for anybody. It's all bullshit. Follow the money, follow what they actually do, and then you'll say, oh, yeah, I guess they are lying. This guy here has it right. This is a black man who did a video today talking about these ice protests.
Speaker 2: I thought it was pretty spot on.
Speaker 5: You know why you're not seeing a lot of black people out there protesting against ice. You know why you're seeing predominantly white people only at these events. It's because back in twenty twenty, the Democrats utilize the black demographics to go out and riot and act a fool. And they said, oh, if you just elect us, we'll give you reparations, and we'll force the police to wear body cameras and all these wonderful, amazing things. Right, So Black people showed up like we are known to do, and we've voted up and down for one side of the aisle. And what do we get for it? Nothing as usual, because many of us never learn. But now here in twenty twenty six, we're seeing individuals who were slavesty to vote to the Democrat Party. Now they're seeing the Democrats over their entire four years in office under Joe Biden, they went out of their way to ingratiate themselves to illegal immigrants, and they sometimes prioritized illegal immigrants, even in black communities, ahead of Black American citizens. And black people are sitting there saying, wait, you said you're gonna give us reparation, You're gonna give us X, Y and Z. We got nothing for it. So the still relying is a lot of people are waking up and realizing the Democrats are only courting their next perspective voting block. They want to exploit illegal immigrants for an entire generation much that it's part of the black community for the previous several generations, and they're daring you to call him out on that and see it for what it is. So if you're wondering why you only see predominantly white liberals out here acting a fool, rioting and protesting against ICE, it's because ICE is threatening their ability to cater to that next demographic that they desperately want to lock in for an entire generation. And that's just the god's honest truth. Those are my thoughts. Hopefully you agree, and if you do, let me know in the comment section down below.
Speaker 3: So that guy's name, I hope I get it right, because I just thought he was incredible. Is the Demani Felder, And I just was like, I've never heard of him before. I've never heard anything else he said, but I saw that and I was like, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: People are so sick of being used.
Speaker 3: And lied to, and that's all that's been happening for a really long time. So you got a bunch of lunatics well funded lots, I mean lots and lots of money, and they can get paid every single day, and they can get benefits and they can just reap it all in while regular people are going to work. And remember, for every single person that stole from the government and stole from the taxpayer, while you were clipping coupons and not taking your kids on vacation and not buying them the sneakers they wanted, and not being able to get an extra coffee during the day, all the little choices that you made to save so that you could pay your taxes and be a good citizen.
Speaker 2: Right, these people.
Speaker 3: Have never done any of that, But you're the bad guy. And guess what, our GOP leadership, they're the freaking worst. There's a couple of exceptions. Senator Mike Lee of Utah amazing human being. Senator Eric Schmidt of Missouri amazing human being. Jim Jordan amazing human being.
Speaker 2: These are really good people. The rest of.
Speaker 3: Them Thun Cornyned McConnell, Murkowski Collins scum, total scum. And the Democrats the whole lot of them scum. With the exception of Fetterman because for whatever reason, after he had that stroke, he has definitely seen the light. I don't know if like that near death experience changed him or what, but he's definitely the most middle of the road senator I've ever heard of, and last, but not least audio today, we have a protester. This is one of the protesters that was actually down in DC messing with people there, and then he was he was at some other ICE protest, and then he was at the church protest in the pastor's face this weekend, and this was the message. I'm fair warning, this guy has more f bombs than I have ever heard in one piece of tape. But it's worth hearing what this idiot has to say.
Speaker 6: Yesterday I went into a church with the Keema Armstrong and I protested these white supremacists a pastor of the church as a fucking ICE leader in the city. How can you be a fuck pastor and be a fucking ICE agent.
Speaker 1: Fuck them?
Speaker 6: They want to come after me. Fuck them, well, how can they live so comfortably while the fucking people is from Somalia that are in this country legally, they have fucking citizenship, can't even go to their mosque and pray? How do they deserve any fucking different? Fuck those fucking Nazis. Come and get me, Pam Bondy, you fucking traitorous bitch. All power to the people.
Speaker 2: He seems super nice.
Speaker 3: Right, So he's talking about how the Somalis are now oppressed and unable to go to their mosque. How about they've overstayed their visas, They've stolen from the American people. They have fraudulent businesses that have siphoned off billions, not millions, the billions of dollars. They're living large, they're sending money back to Somalia. All of it is hurting the American taxpair. And this asshole thinks he has to say they're fine in the mosques. They go there, they pray. What are you talking about? Can you imagine for one moment if that same group went into a mosque and scared a bunch of people in the middle of prayer. Can you imagine it would be everywhere and it would be outrage. But instead they say that people praying was their right to go in and interrupt them because they don't.
Speaker 2: Like who they're praying. They don't like the Christians. They really don't like the white Christians because people.
Speaker 3: Praising God is offensive to them, or I guess the wrong God. We believe in Jesus Christ, the one true Savior. You want to believe in all of the pedophile knock yourself out. This is Linda McLachlin. You are listening to the Road Recap. We hope that you are enjoying the show. Please follow us at Roague Recap at Linda mick and we have everything up on our new website now at Roguerecap dot com.
Speaker 2: We hope to see you there. Everybody'd be safe out there. We'll see it.
Speaker 4: Mark h.