Speaker 1: Now this is recording. Did you want me to put out a trouble ticket for that microphone? There? Andrew?
Speaker 2: I hate this stupid arm and I actually hold it the whole time. Huh yeah, let me start because look if I let go of it now?
Speaker 1: Oh I like them? Do that again?
Speaker 2: Do they cow?
Speaker 1: I love it? I love it myself. I hope you guys to.
Speaker 2: Cereals them come please.
Speaker 1: So cereal.
Speaker 2: They can't acquire you some some retire. We don't need to play.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't want to play the whole thing? No, okay, Well, today's a very special day. First of all, today's Monday. It's Serial Killer Day. I'm Scottie B.
Speaker 2: And I'm Andrew.
Speaker 1: This is the podcast where we talk about cereal. We eat it, we try, We let you know whether you should or not or not. You know, one of our favorite cereals of all time, Andy Cinemato's crunch.
Speaker 2: Yes, one of my favor and.
Speaker 1: You know today welcome to the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnadust Studios.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: I mean a cinnamon toast crunch, creamy cinnamon spread Studios.
Speaker 2: Does that mean what I think it means?
Speaker 1: It means that are very smart and good friends at B and G Foods have sponsored this episode. Yeah, oh oh yeah, we did it. We did it.
Speaker 2: So sponsored.
Speaker 1: Yes, So the very smart folks at B and G Foods have created these two products which are absolutely incredible. We've been using the cinnamon toast crunch cinnadust in the house for a couple of years now. It came out like two or three years ago, and Cooper every morning puts it on her pancakes or waffles, which makes them quite incredible.
Speaker 2: Can you make me something with them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure, I would love that. So I just so happened to bring No. This is cool because we like to do this too, because the spread, the spread is unreal.
Speaker 2: Like sweet Hawaiian tortilla.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's not really what we care about. We care about the cinnamon toast crunch creamy cinnamon spread for sure, just because this stuff is like think peanut butter, yeah, but way better.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love that all right?
Speaker 1: So you could put this on anything.
Speaker 2: Creamy cinnamon spread, and I'm a creamy fan versus crunchy.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, they don't have crunchy cinnamon toad.
Speaker 2: Yeah that would be disgusting.
Speaker 1: Spread, So I would just want you to check this out because we do this in the house also, So I'm gonna make you I bought these little snack Yeah, I bought the sweet Hawaiian little tortilla things. Yes please, yes please?
Speaker 2: Why do they call them sweet Hawaiian.
Speaker 1: Because they're they're sweet and they're Hawaiian.
Speaker 2: If you're from Hawaii, could you let us know if that's like a native thing? Like where did that come from?
Speaker 1: Sweet Hawaiian? Yeah? Like what where did it actually originate in Hawaii? The sweet rolls? Yeah? Yes, here, try that?
Speaker 2: Yes, please try that? Could I sprinkle cinnamon dust on it?
Speaker 1: Too? Uh? You can try it like that first though, and then I'm going to make it more intense with the cinema.
Speaker 2: I can't. Okay, hold on secon come.
Speaker 1: On, bro, have to watch My Killer mic. So we frequently do this as a snack when they get home from school. Try it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Right, it's very spreadable. You can do sandwiches, you can do whatever with that. Mm hmm yeah, measure mm hmm. Yeah. Take I'm gonna double your intensity.
Speaker 2: Yes please, that's delicious. It's almost like buttery.
Speaker 1: It is. It's listen and this is not your typical cinnamon sugar because it's basically what you're getting on Cinnamon Too's crunch in a bottle.
Speaker 2: This is incredible, right, I'm going to take that home.
Speaker 1: You can take this home, mandroom, can you make me another one? I will thank you again being g foods. Oh my god, creamy cinnamon spread and Cinnamon Too's crunch cinnadust available in your local supermarket.
Speaker 2: This is incredible, and I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you where you can find it, the cinna dust. The usually either have it in the end of the cereal aisle where the oatmeal is, or sometimes in the spice baking isle. I feel like cupcakes.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll be amazing on cupcakes with USh.
Speaker 1: And the creamy cinnamon spread. You find out where the peanut butter is.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, don't put that away because you have to make me another.
Speaker 1: I will. Let's let's we'll have a little bit of cereal. Okay, we'll do our thing and I'll make you another one. The moderation Andy, can you just get it prepared? Yes?
Speaker 2: I will, all right, but what if you just mean it now?
Speaker 1: No? I will? You have me to make it right now? Yeah? Okay, it's so good. It is very good.
Speaker 2: But was it expecting it to be that creamy?
Speaker 1: Isn't it unbelievable? Yeah, and make sure you powder it before.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 1: All right, you got it?
Speaker 2: Do I feel like one of your kids right now?
Speaker 1: Seriously? Check out recipes also ctcspread dot com slash recipes. Maybe this one will be on there, all right, Andrew, it's just the tortilla, I know, but that's a serving suggestion, serving suggestion right there. All right, let's move on to the first cereal, Andrew, this is the new cereal this week. It is from Maltameal. Check it out key Lime Pie Crunch. You don't seem very excited. I'm not. Well, we had the strawberry shortcake, we had the Orange Dreamsicle, and now it's key Lime Pie Crunch.
Speaker 2: We didn't like the Orange dream ciricle.
Speaker 1: We didn't love it.
Speaker 2: No, and the strawberry one I remember, we weren't a fan of either.
Speaker 1: And guess what what I emailed them because it was the love it or It's free guarantee. Heard nothing back. Yeah, well, color me shocked. All right, this looks pretty pretty good. They actually look like cinnamon toast crunch type pieces. But can't be because company. Yeah, yeah, I'm saving this.
Speaker 2: For when one of the cereals is crap.
Speaker 1: I can go back to this awesome all right, So this looks like cinnamon toast crunch type pieces. They look like that. They've also got little green balls of lime and marshmallows. Do they smell like lime?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It does? You know what I've had that I've been down in what what are you laughing at me for? Down in Key West?
Speaker 2: Smell like it does?
Speaker 1: Down to Key West? They have that like elephant, no, the giraffe whatever, Key Lime Pie company, and this does? This smells like it? This smells like a key Lime pie.
Speaker 2: It smells like it. But the green ball that's supposed to be the lime doesn't.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you think smells like lime? Andrew? I bet there's some fresh lime zestin here? Also very doubtful. The marshmallows are you know? I like them? Let's see here we go.
Speaker 2: I mean it's pretty good on the whole. It's not the worst cereal.
Speaker 1: No, I actually really like it.
Speaker 2: It's an interesting concept. And you know, I love giving Monus points to cereals to try something different, and this is different.
Speaker 1: The square pieces are your gla so think about that. So it's the granola, I'm sorry, the Graham, the Graham type crust. Okay, so that's that Graham, Graham, Graham, Graham. Well spell it, you know you said Graham, right, Graham Graham. That's how it's spelled, Graham, Graham.
Speaker 2: So now you're trying to correct.
Speaker 1: Graham, gram Graham, Graham, So just Graham. Yeah, but there's an H in there, Graham Graham.
Speaker 2: No, no, we don't need to pronounce it, but.
Speaker 1: I think you do, Graham. You could say Graham crackers. It's not Graham cracker. It's not g r a.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, who in their right mind is going Graham crackers. Doctor way pronounce it is not pronounced that Astra Siri happily. Yeah, Graham, Graham cracker, Graham, Graham, Graham. There's just a slight little H in there, Graham. I don't know why you're saying it that way, because that's the way. It's like over enunciating and like crayon, and you wouldn't say that, Graham.
Speaker 1: What are you saying? Graham Graham, Gram Graham Graham. He said Graham. I could hear the H. I could hear the U. I could not alight anyway. So it's the Graham cracker, basically, Celia, Celia, alright, go no, no, no, Cooper come here. Cooper came here for a second, you too, No, I do like you. Cooper, come here please in this microphone. I want you to say the things that you make s'mores with. Okay, how do you say the cracker? What is that cracker? It's a Graham cracker. Graham.
Speaker 2: She's not saying m.
Speaker 1: Graham cracker, Graham Graham. You could hear the H in there.
Speaker 2: No nobody is here.
Speaker 1: Graham, Graham, Graham, Graham.
Speaker 2: That's what it's really.
Speaker 1: It's Graham Graham. It's Graham Graham.
Speaker 2: He's saying you pronounce the H.
Speaker 1: No, it's Graham, not Graham. Okay, appreciate your input. If you could please leave the cinnamon toast crnch Cinadas Studios, now, I would thank you very much. Anyway, all right, thanks for stopping by.
Speaker 2: So so you for subbing in for me for the following week. Yes, I have a feeling I'm going to be sick that week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna be sick next week. So anyway, like I was trying to say, it's like the Graham cracker crunchy bottom part of the pie. Yes, the green ball is the lime filling the key. I like the and then you got the marshmallow. That little topic is marshmallow. Some of the little people do say marshmallow. Yeah, the marshmallow is here. I love the marshmallow. Some of them have that little with Graham. It's great, what a great cereal. I'm so dumb with you, but I'm giving it four balls in a spoon because I do truly.
Speaker 2: I give it four bowls.
Speaker 1: I like it. It's a summertime treat. It's a limited edition maultimeal. Love it or it's free. I love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, love it or it's free. Just kidding. We're not going to email you back.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no, this one. I'm going to keep this.
Speaker 2: I give it bonus.
Speaker 1: If we're doing a Spoonies at the end of the year.
Speaker 2: I would give this best new cereal. Really, I put this in the and I'd hope it gets now.
Speaker 1: By the time we do the Spoonies, it'll be the best new cereal that doesn't exist anymore. That's a good one. Scott Jerk, All right, shall we move on? Yeah? Okay, So our friend Matt.
Speaker 2: I kind of want to dunk this in milk too.
Speaker 1: We can play around with all that later. Let's move on to the next cereal. Our friend Matt and his wife Jen, and our friend Scott and Judy, they were over. They they went away. They went to Greece and almost tell me the countries over there that they all went to.
Speaker 2: Greece and all the countries.
Speaker 1: So Matt came to my house. First of all, he was mad because he bought us Lion cereal because he didn't check cereal isn't country. I know, he didn't check Cereal KILLERSPC dot com. We've done Lion cereal before. You don't remember, I do, but we did it. We remember what the box looks like, well with the lion on it.
Speaker 2: Right obviously, yeah, obviously.
Speaker 1: So he comes to my house and he goes, bought that one, but I got you this one too, and he threw it on my counter and it's byorg. This came from France, even though it seems like it should be from Sweden or maybe Iceland, yeah, or wherever the ikea is from. Yeah, one of those. Like it reminds me of Fijord, right, So this is uh cross still loant chocolate lot. It's it looks like you're gonna be good. Yeah, it's like chocolate granola. I'm excited. Oh so I.
Speaker 2: Have this for you then international?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Yep? Serial killers in I'm supricially didn't like layer it with a shake one. Well I was going to, but it was just too hard for me to get to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well you know I Meanwhile, it's right there on your computer. Do you mean to open it?
Speaker 1: I want to be careful because you know what, we need to take a picture, picture, picture, after and I don't want it to be all torn up. So I'm actually gonna cut this one. And you know I'm anti cutting bags, but whatever, you're crazy, I am a little bit crazy. Smells like granola and chocolate. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh those are big chocolate chips.
Speaker 1: They're you know what, they almost look like the baking chocolate that you get that you melt down and maybe the things they're round, they're.
Speaker 2: The disgusting dots cereal. You ever meet someone that like dots, like who actually like dots on the pavement? No, I love those. I'm talking like the thing.
Speaker 1: Candy, yes, as hard candy. Yeah, I mean they're supposed to be soft, but they're never soft hard, they're gross because nobody eats dots, and they sell on the shelf for years.
Speaker 2: I think their movie theater candy, which means that I feel like the movie theater keeps them. And then just like puts, they bought like in bulk in the seventies, and now what you're getting a seventy year old's like fifty year old cereal.
Speaker 1: Those and chuckles. The the hell is a chuckle? You know what? Chuckles are never heard of a chuckle? Are you kidding? No? There is similar, but they're more a square or rectangle almost with like sugar on it. And it's got all the colors, and there's always the black liquorice one that nobody eats.
Speaker 2: Black licorice is a sin.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just heard that it was good for something, but I don't remember. Anyway, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Look did you see that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Ghost pushed the mic back to me?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. They couldn't hear you because you weren't talking into it, you know, radio and all. Hmmm. It's got an interesting flavor. It has that international European chocolate flavor. It's not you know what I prefer yeah, I do. I think it's I think it's all right. I'm gonna give it two bowls in a spoon. It almost taste fake, just taste something that's just fake. Something about it.
Speaker 2: Three bowlsmen in spoon.
Speaker 1: Okay. In my opinion, the chocolate is perfect.
Speaker 2: I wish it had a United States granola with it that's overly sweetened.
Speaker 1: I don't like the chocolate. I don't know if it's milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or just bowl chocolate. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Can you explain chocolate?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just like, I don't know. I'm downgrading it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not like you're gonna be able to buy this unless you're a listener in Norway or.
Speaker 1: Grease or I'm sorry, one of the countries of Greece. No, one of the countries, I said, one of those countries. I know that Greece is a country. You dope.
Speaker 2: Now, it was not the way it was pitched. You said, Greece are one of the countries.
Speaker 1: Over that one of the one of the countries they went to. Oh go, if you go back and listen, you'll hear that when the cruise. No, they just flew So they just flew to one of the countries. Yeah. And now and my buddy Matt, he's like programmed to go into supermarkets for us.
Speaker 2: Wow, good guy guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, speaking of Matt, another Matt sent us some stuff and that'll be coming up next right after this from the Cinnamenttos Crunch Creamy Cinnamon Spread Studios. Dun dunt dunt dunt, dun't doom.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna play the diabetes or anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll play the diabetes or or do the right thing. No, we've played that one last time.
Speaker 2: Oh we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do that. Fine, it's the right thing to do. And we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Cinematos Crunch Sina Studios. I'm Scotty B. And I'm Andrew and we're on number three. What's going on?
Speaker 2: I just want to eat it out of the thing.
Speaker 1: You can. Oh, it's allowed, and this is mine. You can take that home with okay, yes, because I have one in the house, my tea. All right, you're what mafia, your tiyam tortilla, your tortilla. So our friend Matt went to the Aldi, right, and he sent us a whole box of time. He sent us. He sent us all the Halloween cereals. We'll be doing some of those, not next week because you're not here next week, but the following week. We'll do it when you're back.
Speaker 2: I'm sick in a week.
Speaker 1: You're going to be sick in a week. So this is the Aldie brand Millville. We've done some of them before. What do you make a face like that for a We've done it the exact same logo. It's pretty close. It's like if I were.
Speaker 2: Mister and mister Kellogg very good, I would sue because this is the exact same logo.
Speaker 1: No, it's close. The coloring is kind of the same too, the coloring the font exactly. The font is different.
Speaker 2: The font isn't even that different.
Speaker 1: It's a bit different. And you know, if I was more organized over here, i'd be able to find it. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: You mean, you're weird cereal cart that you haven't given any cereals out to. You're clogging up this entire studio with old cereal.
Speaker 1: I gotta figure out what to do with that.
Speaker 2: Get rid of it, that's your solution. No, dude, you're a hoarder.
Speaker 1: I'm not this. This is our business.
Speaker 2: Our business is not old Cereal. Our business is new Cereal.
Speaker 1: I know, but I don't. Okay anyway, Oh, I'm gonna wheel it into the back so you can see it in the back. You keep saying you're gonna open that box up there, open up the Millville cornflakes.
Speaker 2: He keeps saying he's gonna bring this cart and walk around the office with it, and he yet he still hasn't.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody here like pub with the cereal cart. You're sick. You're a sick man. You need help. Why Oh, I think the milk just spilled everywhere.
Speaker 2: Why do you have a cart for cereal?
Speaker 1: Why we don't need it?
Speaker 2: There's cereal, there's literal like, there's pounds of cereal underneath this. Yes, there's boxes over here. It's too much, just get rid of it.
Speaker 1: But but no, I'm want to spread the love.
Speaker 2: You don't spread the love though, you keep it in here because you're a hoarder. I don't hold cereal, Andrew Scott, you wear the definition of a hoarder.
Speaker 1: It's more for it's just for display purposes.
Speaker 2: And what people see is some weird, creepy cart that you keep cereal in.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do the racks in the back. I'm gonna I'm going to I was told I was allowed. Wait you see what I'm gonna do with this? Oh? I forgot I lost my pad? Where's my ratings pad? I don't know what. You buried it in one of your cart down on something else over here anyway. So this is Millville plain old corn flakes. It's all these brand what's the matter, Andrew? You got a kink in your neck.
Speaker 2: I'm a may about Beth.
Speaker 1: Here, you go take your spoon. It's over there. It's in your cup. So I'm gonna go ahead and guess you know corn flakes now, mm hmm. They're very good there. Corn flakes are generic plain old corn flakes.
Speaker 2: I forgot how much I like corn flakes.
Speaker 1: They're actually very good. I'm giving it four bowls.
Speaker 2: I might bump it up one.
Speaker 1: Four bowls in thispoon. Yeah, okay, I like that a lot. You ready for this, Andrew, because it's something else that you can do with cinnamon, toast crunch cynadust. Yeah. Watch, mm hmm, it's got dusted make plain cereal not plain anymore? Wow, Doc could be a new tagline.
Speaker 2: If you're watching this, what brand is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Bing G Foods B and G food Yeah, and you got a winner of a slogan there right, it's delicious nut grape mm hmm. Now if the cereal came like that, five balls all day but without are just kind of plain. So oh, I just wrapped a mark on me and I got mark all over my pants. You did well.
Speaker 2: Thank you all so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Yes, and thank you again being G Foods for sponsoring this episode of Serial Killers with your cinnamon toast crunch Sinadus.
Speaker 2: You will always be our first sponsor and we appreciate you for that.
Speaker 1: And cinnamon TOAs crunch creamy cinnamon spread. Find them at your local supermarket and check out recipes at CTC spread dot com slash recipes and CTC Seasoning dot com slash recipes.
Speaker 2: We did it, We did it, Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Check us out on all social platforms at serial Killers PC and check out our website serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can't know, do not stick that knife back in there. Don't do it. Don't do it mine? Oh it is yours all right? Go ahead, yep, eat away until we see you you know what. Honestly, I'm gonna tell you we're probably not gonna be here Wednesday, well our lash Wednesday, because I was sick shows on vacation, So we're probably just gonna take Wednesday off, if that's okay, unless you, you know, come up with something. You were gonna do that thing with Newman again, Yeah, but you didn't.
Speaker 2: I was sick this past Wednesday.
Speaker 1: This coming Monday, you're going to be sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was also sick, and that's why we didn't do bull Chain.
Speaker 1: That's a long sickness. Are you okay?
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I'm gonna be okay all right after you get sick tomorrow next Monday. Yeah. Sorry, that's why I also sound congested this episode. But it's all good, all right.
Speaker 1: So we'll see in a week Andrew won't be here. My daughter Cooper is stepping in. And we love you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you. Until next time, say crunch, Andrew, crunch, cinnamon toast crunch. You know what, You're such a jerk to me. I love you.