Speaker 1: Hey, friends, I'm Devin Simone and.
Speaker 2: I'm Davon Rogers, and we.
Speaker 3: Just watched the first episode of Battle of the Eras day.
Speaker 1: It's already off to a wild start. What the Davon? What the heck is an era invitation?
Speaker 3: Not TJ fluting people all the way out for all those miles to basically be like, oh you might go home.
Speaker 1: Today, girl, not today tonight.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: We started off this season with a night challenge, and so I thought this was really cool.
Speaker 2: Like TJ is like, yeah, you want to rock.
Speaker 4: This season invitation only, Okay, Like you're gonna have to work your way there, and half of y'all.
Speaker 2: Are gonna have to really battle it out. So I think this is really exciting because forty people.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you're a fan of the show, you know, like a purge was gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's another right, it's too many a.
Speaker 1: First day girl, I mean, so i'd be hot.
Speaker 3: I mean, you haven't even had time to pull out all the lip glosses, you know, like the hostyles you wanted to do, and you might be eliminated already. And on top of that, they start with the Great Equalizer, a puzzle and as Banana says, right, sometimes you just ace a puzzle and then sometimes that puzzle aces you like it just doesn't work, and then they're in water at night. Look, I have no problem swimming. I don't mind water challenges. I don't mind height challenges.
Speaker 1: I don't love water at night challenges.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, you'd have been mad at me.
Speaker 4: You'd have been on this podcast, like David, I know you didn't just quit I TJ. Look, I don't know what's down there, and you don't know what's down here. It's been black.
Speaker 2: No, thank you.
Speaker 4: Right, take my chances in elimination eight eliminations. To be specific, there are going to be eight eliminations.
Speaker 3: What that is a lot and not TJ calling those Snapple caps boats. Those are not real boats, TJ. I don't know where you found them. They do look cool. The water though, shout out to production because usually the water when he walked up like always water that actually was really cool.
Speaker 2: It like they were at like Disneyland or something. It was so pretty, so nice.
Speaker 4: I love love love, Yeah, I loved it. I'm nerve vibe for this cast because we look like they're about to go through it through its you know, and then like just going through this whole invitational situation, this purge, right, that has to be terrifying. You already in a shaky situation because you know that you're here with forty of the best of the best of the best. Right according to TJ, he serves time and low and picked the forty best you know competitors to do this season.
Speaker 3: No, I agree. I Okay, here's a question for you. Is it because my biggest fear has always been going home, like, get elimated right away, that is my biggest fear. Is it better if you go home first and at least you're going home with a big group, because usually I feel like we don't always see purges this early on. Or is it worse going home with this big of a group, you know?
Speaker 4: Like, I think the blow is still going to feel the same because you're still going home first, but you're not going home alone, right, And so I'm pretty sure the group whoever it is that ends up going home, they're gonna travel, They're gonna hang out together. At least we can be losers together, right, I'm not sitting in the hotel room by myself like we all lost, you.
Speaker 2: Know, one band, one sound, and so.
Speaker 4: I think I think it might be better as a team a team lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 3: You kind of feel like the numbers weren't on your side, then right, let's show that you failed. But like all these and because there are so many great competitors that whomever loses in this invitational, it's still gonna be like, there's gonna be some amazing heavy hitters. Because I don't think there's really a weak person on this season. So now there's gonna be heavy hitters that you're going home. You can kind of feel like, well, I'm going home with potentially some champs. I'm going home with some you know, heavy hitters across the thing. Speaking of heavy hitters, we had ce T and Rachel come out on top of Era one.
Speaker 1: That wasn't really a surprise to me, not a surprise.
Speaker 6: To you all.
Speaker 3: Era two we had Lauren Bananas win, also not a surprise, right shot. On Era three, we had Tory and Corey win.
Speaker 2: I expected Tori and Devin.
Speaker 4: Not gonna lie, it's a Corey, but I expected Tory and Devin. Especially the way Corey struggled on that puzzle. I expected it to be Tori and Devin but I was very, very very surprised, you know, shout out to Cory.
Speaker 2: He is his time. I guess he may show up.
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 3: And I actually think Corey's probably underrated. I hope for this season because I think if he did, I think.
Speaker 2: He'll be a powerhouse.
Speaker 3: Cory, Yeah, I think Corey could definitely be a contender, But I agree. I was kind of surprised to see him win. And then for Era four we had Michelle and Odossio.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised with Michelle.
Speaker 4: She knew she had something to prove, especially after season thirty nine, like you can't take chances and coming in last she could not specifically. And then with Hirasio, you know, going back to to that launch night, that red carpet event, we had, uh, the talks people, here's a little inside tea from there, and I the talks were that the cast had already formulated this target on Horassio because they said he was being isolated, he wasn't talking to anybody, and so he had already become a number one target. At that point, the game hadn't even started and he was already a target.
Speaker 2: So him coming in and winning was.
Speaker 4: Like he didn't have a choice. And so I'm proud of you because baby, they was coming for you. Okay, glad to see that he came out on top. Now let's talk about the people who came out below the bottom.
Speaker 2: Katie and Mark. I'm very shocked from Mark, very shocked. No shade to Katie. That's my girl.
Speaker 4: I love her down but you know, if Katie doesn't want to do something, she's just not gonna do it, so you know.
Speaker 2: But Mark, I was very surprised.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, Katie being more concerned about how she's gonna look, Yeah, how she's gonna look, and just spinning in circle.
Speaker 1: It's sort of I don't know, it's just it's a whole. It's a vibe. Kelly Ann and Ryan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't expect them to come in first, but I don't know about last, maybe like second or third.
Speaker 6: I was shocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like it can just be that it's one of those things, right, or the great equalizer, but you have.
Speaker 4: To think of everyone else who's on their team though, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So one of those situations. Yeah, yeah, that's Fair Era three, Naya and Leroy.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was distraught.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not surprised at Lee in this particular challenge, but I don't want Lee to go home, like I do not want I want to see this play out for Lee.
Speaker 1: I want to see it. Like I'm nervous about it. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was surprised because friend didn't even have to swim. All he had to do was get in the boat. So yeah, I was a little surprised Friend, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, that's my dog. I'm gonna hold him down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I lovely, Lovely. And then Nurse and THEO. I was shocked by Nourice coming both.
Speaker 2: I was shocked by both.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was shocked by both because THEO is one of the powerhouse competitors, the new upcoming competitors.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: So I was very nice to say about THEO.
Speaker 2: Y'all had nothing bad.
Speaker 4: You know, whatever beef he got is between him and the Lord Nourice. I was also surprised because she's.
Speaker 2: Also a powerhouse, right, yeah, right, I was in her air.
Speaker 3: She's one of the ones I'm putting my money on, right for sure. The standard she holds for herself, I really hope she can call herself back in it, you know what I mean, Like, I don't like she ain't, especially after the last season, like ah, yeah, yeah a lot.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 2: I was happy though, because you know, going back to Era three, you know I was.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 4: I was distraught because you know, you want to see nine, you want to see Leroy do very well. But a Manda not coming in last I think shocked may have shocked everybody because I think that was the expectation that she was going to be the last. I thought it, that's my sister. But I thought I was, like, I believe you.
Speaker 1: I believed in you, Amanda.
Speaker 2: I thought you was going in friend. I thought she was out of here.
Speaker 4: So Amanda, I love her. I was shocked though, and I was so so so proud of her. And then you know, I almost teared up because when she made it, she said thank you.
Speaker 1: Dad, I said, I know, my heart.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was so proud of her.
Speaker 3: For sure, I really feel like Amanda may be okay, And watch me like saying this, right, I'll say, I feel like she might be like taking a new like taking a slightly different approach this season, hopefully, Like I.
Speaker 1: Think I hope but you know, yeah, she made we will see.
Speaker 3: I will say it's disappointing as it was for who came in last. What's really interesting is seeing this Michelle and Hirasio having to decide together because if you guys remember right on thirty nine, they were completely at odds the Godfather. Michelle is part of the reason why Orossio went home. There was betrayal involved, and so so now there's this weird kind of triangle where they have to work together at least for this elimination and yeah, who do you think they're gonna send home like or put In?
Speaker 4: I don't know, because at the end of the day, they're trying to bank this on Olivia, right, and.
Speaker 2: Horacio has to do what he has to do for his woman.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's not just any competitor that's going in. That's his for real, for real woman, you know.
Speaker 2: And so it's like, what do you do? Because even Michelle breaking.
Speaker 4: Down crying, she's like, you guys are in a position, baby, you did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if ever I've seen Karma do a.
Speaker 3: Quick chirskirt like right, but respect to Nice for wanting to go against Olivia since that because Olivia is nothing to snuffle at all.
Speaker 1: She is one heck of a competitor.
Speaker 3: So it's not that Nurice is choosing anyone easy at any point.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess we're just gonna have to tune in to.
Speaker 3: Find out, and let's talk about our gold stars and time out. Who made it on your gold star list and who made it on your time So you.
Speaker 4: Know me, I wouldn't be Davine if I didn't break my star up into pieces.
Speaker 2: Right here we go.
Speaker 1: This is not rations, this is not nineteen twelve. I knew you're going.
Speaker 4: To break my gold star into three pieces, okay, and I'm gonna give them to a piece of Laurel because she won that entire thing. I mean, male female cat dogfish frog. My girl did it, Okay, she tore that thing up ct of course, like I enjoy watching him compete in him to come in with the younger generation, you know, and they tried to make fun of him the dad by he looked good this season. Oh but he coming in and he's still doing his thing. You know, I'm gonna give him a gold star for that. And then I really and I know you may not agree with me, but I really want to give Kara a gold star for the way she handled herself in that deliberation. Okay, I was very surprised and very very proud of her because it was not the Kara I expected, you know what I'm saying, And so that that shows that the time away growth happened. And you know, I'm always applawed growth. So that's my time. That's my gold stars for this week. How about you my gold stars for this week?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: This one, oh well, a mess o two.
Speaker 1: This is not the Hunger Games. I'm not rationing it out.
Speaker 3: My gold star for the week is not one that you guys are gonna see coming.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you read it.
Speaker 3: It actually goes towards Kelly Ann and the reason why she wants to win. Everybody else we hear the reasons why they want to win, right. Sometimes it's like, oh, it's for family. Sometimes it's like for Corey it's because he supposedly is going to have a wedding Corey boy bye. But Kelly and is because she wants to open an animal shelter. And I just appreciate that so much and I believe her, like because you know, sometimes people be saying that because they want you to like root for them.
Speaker 1: No, if you know.
Speaker 3: Kellyanne, you know that she loves me. That is very much Kellyanne, And honestly at all, when I reach a level of success, that that too is what I want to do. So I'm rooting for her solely off of that. I really really would love for her.
Speaker 1: To, you know, accomplish that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know obviously she didn't.
Speaker 3: Hold up for the animals in this particular challenge today, but it's all right. There are moments, you know, wins and losses. I'm going to give her a gold star for her reasoning of being on this season of the challenge, and I hope she's able to win some money that can go towards helping the animals.
Speaker 1: I'm a big sucker for animals.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Now we're going to talk about timeouts, and uh, my time out has.
Speaker 1: To go to Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't love complainers. I don't and maybe that's maybe that I should go seek therapy about that. And you know, as a child not being able to express myself, I don't know, but I don't love when people woe is me a lot like you can maybe do a woe, but then let it go Katie spinning in that bottle cap. Now, it was entertaining. I understand being disappointed. I understand not wanting to be embarrassed, But when your energy shifts to you, and car has done that in the past, she did she she kind of did it with the puzzle actually briefly in this episode, but then she rained it back in when people go into the oh everybody beats me, or like of course I'm losing, or oh my god, woe is me?
Speaker 1: I just it's an ick. It's an ick, it's a red flag, it's.
Speaker 3: A So I'm gonna give my time out to Katie because while it was funny, I just don't love woe is me ism, like get back up, figured it out, get in the water, like Devin tip over, like le do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: But I don't love the woe is me? Who's your time out?
Speaker 6: Day?
Speaker 2: Surprisingly this episode, I didn't have one.
Speaker 5: I feel like.
Speaker 4: Everybody delivered, oh some type of on some level, everyone delivered from me.
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 4: There was not one, and even Katie with the situation. For me as a viewer, that's entertaining. I'm gonna laugh at that, you know what, I'm saying she was having that moment. It's still like that. Okay, that was a great addition to this episode for me, and so I no one.
Speaker 1: Like it does not roll over.
Speaker 3: This is not a t and ten minutes, I just know you do not. Then next week get to give out two timeouts.
Speaker 1: Oh no, use it or you lose it.
Speaker 4: I feel like next week I might have to break it up because we can know these eliminations.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know, but I don't know. If I don't think I would give it to it.
Speaker 4: Maybe, But even that, it was entertainment.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, Tony with this puzzle.
Speaker 4: But even with that, it was entertaining because chick chan chant because we've been there, like we've been there. Well i've been there. I checked wrong check, so I've been there, so I get it.
Speaker 2: But even that was entertaining. So, no, I don't have one this week, y'all. I don't. I don't have one this week.
Speaker 3: That's who she's being nice. Now you heard she does not get to roll up. She's gonna try. I need y'all to hold her, y'all know at your social media because you know she's gonna try.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I do, well, yes I do, and y'all y'all are probably gonna be mad at me because you probably think, oh, it was so you know, so much integrity in that, and.
Speaker 2: It was so I feel like I know, yep, it was so vissed and it was so bad and it's like, nah, we not doing that.
Speaker 4: Derek definitely nominating himself that was a what are you and I get it, that's your friend hold down the fort, but no, no, no, no, because.
Speaker 2: It is Darrell gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Darrell literally said he wouldn't exactly. So the point when they nominated herself for me, I'm like, I'm not I love you down.
Speaker 4: I'm a fight tooth and nail to make sure you don't have to go in say, but I'm not putting me at.
Speaker 2: Risk, like I'm about to do that.
Speaker 5: So it's like, no, Derek, you know better.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, we could also take that as he's confident in his ability to take on anybody in that house because they don't know who he's gonna pick.
Speaker 2: So he's like, yeah, I go total toe with anybody. So I don't know, it's something kind of like ooh about that. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I definitely wouldn't have you will never, not ever in your life me nominate, I volunteer as t I agree with you. Now, something that does have to go in. I didn't love TJ's shirt this episode. Let's leave the patchwork now, didn't love it. Didn't love TJ. Didn't love that shirt. But it's all right now. If we're going to talk about the era ranking, so the way we're gonna do it this season, you guys, all right, so you know that there's four eras feeling the spirit of.
Speaker 1: You know, the big games, the Olympic Games.
Speaker 3: We're gonna sort of give out gold, silver, bronze, and paper or participation trophies each week to the areas because certificates, because we know that our feelings for each era, even though you know, I'm ERA three, Day's Era four, we're not that loyal. So it's gonna change in terms of who we think is on top. And we're curious to hear what you guys think to you, so certainly let us know on social media and.
Speaker 1: In the reviews.
Speaker 3: But era ranking, so Era one, two, three and four day, let's start with you who's getting the participation and will kind of work our way up.
Speaker 2: Okay, So participation I'm gonna give to Era three because what was going on? What was happening there?
Speaker 4: You had somebody who got lost at Tea two, people got lost in t like what's happening here?
Speaker 2: Air three was all over the place. I'm gonna give you dissipation to them.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give my bronze to Era four simply because I expected more. I expected more, you know, and the two powerhouses came in last. So I'm like, what we gonna do moving forward? Like I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: Geez Louise.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna give them bronze, and then I'm gonna give silver to Era one. I'm gonna give silver to Era one, and then I'm gonna give my gold star to Era two.
Speaker 2: Just because again Laurel Ate everybody up.
Speaker 1: Laurel like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm gonna give participation to my own era Era three. I agree with you. People got lost at sea. It was a mess. I don't really know what they were doing over there. They definitely get the paper. And then bronze is going to have to go to Air four as well because they didn't hold up to what my expectation was, but I think they can work it out. I'm gonna have to say that silver goes to Era two for me. Although I love what Laurel did and Laurel crushed it, still seeing them in deliberation, I'm just thinking they're gonna implode, you know what I mean, Like the bonds there are not that strong, and I'm not that hopeful. My goal's going to Era one if that's who have to put my money on right now, it's still Era one because I do think they have this sort of solid knowing, you know what I mean, like understanding that I really feel like Era one could take it home at this point as long as their knees and joints don't go out. I feel like there is potentially a chance. But the good news is we're gonna find out if there's a chance for Era one to take it home because we have a very special team member from Era one, don't we.
Speaker 2: Triple O double O, double O, double Old.
Speaker 4: I mean all the way to the Old and the Capitol Old double g H. And that is the Godfather Mark Long. He's got on the podcast, Have a chit chit chit chit chat with Devin and I and I am so excited, so stay tuned.
Speaker 3: Also, guys, by the way, if my mic starts sounding crazy, don't judge me. I had to take a trip and my mike wouldn't fit in my suitcase.
Speaker 1: Well, it was that or a cute pair of shoes.
Speaker 3: Obviously, I chose the important thing, the shoes, So I'm winging it on the mic. Might sound a little crazy, but it's still a good interview.
Speaker 4: Yes, sit back, relaxed, and don't forget your snacks because.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be talking to Mark Long after this.
Speaker 4: We are back and I am so excited about this one because we have the one and only the mister we oh g'z double O, triple O, double O, double O, the Godfather.
Speaker 2: Mark Long is with us.
Speaker 6: Yes, crowd goes, why, Yes, you should see my neighborhood. There's kids lining up outside so excited.
Speaker 5: That God and it shouldn't be Godfather.
Speaker 7: You have earned that critical acclaim. We are so excited to have you here on the podcast.
Speaker 5: You know we love and endure you. First things first, how did it feel?
Speaker 7: I mean you, they call you an og for a reason, like bruh you You've been there since triple o double, like since the Red Seas.
Speaker 5: Party, You've been here for a long time ago.
Speaker 7: How does it feel to be here for season forty and what does it mean for you?
Speaker 6: Man? I always said, I said, I did the chance so long ago. My alliance was with Jesus.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: No, it's funny because I got the call, right, I got the availability call and I had no idea what was for. They actually go, do you know what.
Speaker 5: This is for?
Speaker 6: And I was like all stars and they were like, no, it's for season forty. And I was like, oh, Diiz the pig Daddy because it's so funny because I was with people a few weeks ago and him and I did what we think was the first challenge because it was truly a real world versus Road Rules in ninety eight. But the fact that you know, he's still active and I'm still active after all of the years. So when I got the call like I had to, you know, it's such a blessing to be part of it for that long and to be healthy enough to be able to compete. And it's just, you know, from a fans aspect of growing up. You guys know this, fans grow up with you as they watch you. So they've grown up with me for a long time, and I've got so many people coming up just excited that, you know, back on the franchise show and it's going to be exciting. But I was thrilled to get the call, and once I found out who else was going on, it was it was a real blessing and I feel so fortunate that they called me up and it's great. I'm looking forward to you guys.
Speaker 4: See, I'm excited that you accepted the call, and you know what, you are a little nerves like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I always say this because it's because look, I'm I'm a little older, right, I'm an older cast member, the oldest one there. So I still I think, and I say this a lot. I still physically look like like a like I could deliver like every day, but metill, my my bones are still an adult now in that age racket, so it takes me a little bit to recover. But I will say this, I don't think there's anything that I couldn't do at my age now that I could do back back then or or vice versa obviously, So I feel, you know, I will say that, I just I felt I don't know if because Vietnam or why not. But I just I I felt like it was going to be epic, so I had to be a part of it. I've better start, you know, taking my Fensrum silver adult Medical, you know, vitamins in the morning and starting to work out.
Speaker 7: But you may be using your meta musil as a crutch, all right, Mark, But.
Speaker 5: We also know that one that you.
Speaker 7: Know every time I've seen in person, I mean, good, look, this dude is jes y'all. If you haven't what you see in the photos, I feel like doesn't even do it justice. But even on the top of that, you started wrestling, Mark, that true market.
Speaker 5: What's going on here? What comes on?
Speaker 6: Because it's funny because you know, someone in my position of life, it's only natural to go from thirty five or thirty eight years of the challenge in professional wrestling, right, It's just a natural progression for someone. No, So as we speak right now, I am the PRSW Focal Retone Championship Wrestling Champion All Start Champion. Wow, I'll have the belt. I get to wrestle all former w W E n XT guys. But it's amazing you guys down there, Matt, Matt Maschler and Neil Glazier. They give me a huge opportun tunity and it's so much fun because it literally is like a little mini challenge outside of when I do the challenge. So it's it's you know, wrestling is entertainment, but it's hard as hell and I've already broken two ribs doing it, so it's not a oh my god.
Speaker 7: So I mean, do you want to read what does your mom say? Because you always post to receive her and sending her so.
Speaker 5: Much love by the way, on this podcast, what.
Speaker 7: Was her reaction when you told her, Hey, mom, I'm going back in for a challenge, not even All Stars, but I'm going in for season forty and by the way, also I'm picking it up a wrestling career.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's she and my sister in law give me the most grief from doing that. She's like, she's like, are you sure you want to go back? I don't want you to hurt yourself, and you know, you never know, accidents can happen, and da da da, So I just you know, I've been I'm knocking on wood by the way as I say this, but I've been blessed with not having having too many of you know crazy injuries with with wrestling and with the challenge. But I'm smart about my I'm smart about you know, my strategies in the house.
Speaker 8: So I've always loved and been excited and actually have been nervous every time I got the call, because for as confident as you could be, or as athletic or smart, you still don't know what they're going to throw at you.
Speaker 6: So there's an eleve, right, there's an element of mystery. So like there's there's no other time that that I feel like I've been as nervous is going into a challenge or the night before your first challenge or elimination. Like I'd be lying it. I said, I wasn't a mess because you just want to do so well and you don't want to look like a complete flop, you know what I mean. So but I will say this, I I We've just watched the first episode, and there's nothing more deflating than trying to put your forty puzzle together still while people are actually finishing the race, putting their the lights. I remember, I remember Rachel and Tt going bad from a back done done, and I'm still struggling with this dam forty puzzle because I didn't know what you guys see was. They just told us we're gonna do a forty puzzle that was made out of blocks. I never saw this puzzle. I didn't know if this puzzle had any background and into my like the good thing about So when we ran, I actually got to the Era one post first. So now that's gonna that's gonna look awesome on camebra, you know, like me running and eating everyone else. But the fact was I got to my first station, and look what you're doing these your eyes might wander a little bit someone else was going. I had no one in front of me to even look off of. I had dark body, and I'd relighted by. I'd take a little peek back and see what the hell are you doing it? But I didn't know what I was doing for the first fifteen minutes of this thing. But again, every once in a while, I like to say this, every once in a while, I have to show people how terrible I really am the puzzles, and this episode was was a highlight of that.
Speaker 7: But are you sure it's not your strategy Mark to keep people from thinking that you know you're a dominant coorse.
Speaker 6: I feel like it might be if that was a strategy, then I pretty much executed it very poorly because but again, I never I never feel confident about doing anything. I mean, I know I can do everything physically, but sometimes with these puzzle situations are with these you know, That's one of the reasons I'm a broadcast journalism major. I went to college and said, what's the least math I can do? Whatever? He sign.
Speaker 7: Yes, I do, not like I'm like, give me two countdown clops, one that counts up and one that counts down, because I don't want to do the math.
Speaker 5: To figure out where we are. Just literally give me too.
Speaker 6: I think Johnny had the perfect interview that Today's like I'd either done really well at puzzles or just have totally been clueless. There's no there's no gray area of I either know it and press it or it's the most hardest thing I've ever done. But you know I I I'm glad to be there, you know, Era one. I loved being with those those cast members in my group. I have a lot of history with see Team Rachel Derrell, Brad Derrek, Jody, everyone there, Katie, Anissa, so like one of the things that I did notice about our group the first week was you would go in all the other eras kind of their areas that they were hanging out, and they'd be like grouped up and choose and like practicing sadoku right like, and we would just get together and bullshit and talk about old times, which I was like, that's that's one of the things that I think we used to love about the challenges, was it. You know, today, obviously you know you're playing for a lot more money, but back when you're playing with a razor scooter package in the temp repeated bed, You're like, let's no, I don't need to love to stress out. So I did notice a very heavy strategy change between Era one and all the other eras.
Speaker 7: Mark, do you feel like that's like both a pro and a con? And I think this is a looted in the episode that on one hand, Johnny mentioned that, like on one hand Era one, there is a certain level of like maturity that comes and you guys do have such long history in these strong bonds, so I feel like the expectation would be that you can communicate well right and better in that way. But on the other hand, when it comes to like, right.
Speaker 5: Now, the game that TJ is.
Speaker 7: Making everyone play where you have to kind of eat your own right and you're going within your teams, does that then put you at a disadvantage because you have this long.
Speaker 5: History or do you feel like it doesn't really matter?
Speaker 6: No. I love the fact. I love the fact that we all do have this history because it's nice. There's so many times where we all got to hang out as a big group guys and girls and just talk about funny moments from the past and I'm talking like og og stuff. So we would we would spend some of the nights just bullshitting rather than you know, practicing our craft, which we probably should have been doing these Sudoku puzzles and all that other craft. But yeah, but that first, that elimination, the twist at the beginning, kind of going against your own it's I want to say it was easier for us to get through that, but it's still very heartbreaking because obviously we're so close and we didn't want to Like, I didn't want to get there right away. I have to go against my buddies and my friends. I wanted to go against like Filasso or Cory or whoever, just so like Devin, like I wanted to go against some of the other younger guys. So the fact that that first wave we had to kind of trim the fat, it was kind of a bummer because I'm like, oh man, now I got to go against these guys. And you know, I, like I said, I'm not you know.
Speaker 5: TJ didn't care about people at all.
Speaker 6: I was every time I go in, I wish I could call TJ. I'm like, TJ gets your ass on here.
Speaker 5: I know a question mark.
Speaker 7: You know when Day and I were there ambushing you all behind the scenes before we kicked off this epic season of season forty, now we saw some people hitting up the gym on the low, being prepared, getting ready to go into the game. Were you regularly hitting the gym when you first got to Vietnam as well?
Speaker 6: When I got to Vietnam, I had every intent on going through the program doing my thing, but as you know, it's a foreign country, and I literally got a bacterial bound infection the second day. Oh no, I was dehydrated. So as much as I'd say I was, I wish I was in the gym. I was just trying to like get my body right, I didn't feel I didn't feel like myself going into it because of that, And not to say that that's gonaffect me either way, but you know, you have that program because if you sit in your room all day, you start self doubting your stuff. You hear people going to the gym, so I attempted a few gym things. So it's just I wish I felt a little better, but I was there. You know, a couple of people I've never met before, Like I was excited to meet Amanda because I heard she was a menace. I loved meeting her. We we actually got along. We got along really great. I still I still reach out to her now. I follow her little journeys with her little son, so she's She's someone that was surprisingly became close with there. But it was you know, I've never did a show with Jenny, who's just like a email athlete athlete like this, This woman is legit. I've never done the show with Michelle, who was very like I think she's a very strategically epic player. He's so smart and has the abuilding I don't know if it's the survivor owner, but she has the ability to think like three or four steps ahead, which is great in this game. And Devin two I've never played with. Devin is another smart guy that that can take two or steps.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say. She's a girl Devon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like they're a perfect supple at the moment.
Speaker 4: Wow, Mark, I have to know, like, because I know we're into it, we're heavy, and we're hot, but we haven't even tapped on the fact that you came into this season and there's all of these.
Speaker 2: New people here.
Speaker 4: People you may know, people you may not know. I know we mix amingo at events and things like that, but now you're playing against these people who were you the most shocked or the most nervous to see like, oh you might.
Speaker 6: Be a problem. Oh man, you know who's not that unshocked because because I've seen him play. But you know who's another one that is really a great player is Piland kiland Island is another one. He's super smart and he doesn't get overly high or low on himself, so like he kind of plays a real calm game. And I noticed that at the beginning just how he would operate around the house. He was never the one that was being the class clown. He's never the one, you know, bragging about this or that, but he always you could always tell he did his homework and how to play this game. So I was always like, you know, he was on my radar. Of course, Hirasio is on my radar, just because I get approached by so many fans thinking I'm Horacio because we looked so much. That is That is my ongoing joke. I was with him, gud, you guys are seeing us in the same room. Now you know we're two separate people. I know he gets confusing, no, but but he's a He's like a lung little Latin Jordan with his uh just in his endurance and whatnot. That guy go for forever. But you know, and I I've done stuff with the recent and Olivia, so was fun to see them and a vive man who VI who has been on a year. I was so excited to see her because she's a little she's a pickbull man, she's smart, she knows how to play this game too, and you always got to be scared about not scared about it. I was scared in a good way that CT was on my team. CT is just such an epic existence on the challenge.
Speaker 7: What was it like seeing CT get emotional when he when they were talking about season fourty euse id be like, we don't always get to see.
Speaker 5: That side of CT. We see a lot of size about that sitting up there, Brian, what was that like?
Speaker 6: Look, he's such a I've said this, there's there's only a few cast members that if you say their name, there's no one else like them, and CT is on the top of that list. There's no one else you can compare to that as CT. Right, So he just he's so he's so unique. There's no one you can't until you've hung out with them, U can't explain like how he is in person because he's just he's just so interesting to me. So the fact that he came back to what was kind of an awesome moment for me because I get to see him while on occasion and we get to hang out and become closer. But it's always nice to really get to spend a more lengthy time with someone like that. And he was great, he's great. He was in my room, we chopped it up and he was funny and you know, DT's get your wee thing about CT is he'll show up and he's not really in great shape. So he starts training. When he gets to the.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's his first.
Speaker 6: Day of training and you see it cuts up the alcohol, gets his food right, and comes all him in the laperon, just completely sweaty from doing whatever he's done. But like, he's an interesting cat. I love seeing him getting emotional because him and I am especially like you know, he was, he's an OG two. So him and I have been involved in this game for many, many, many years, and people have grown up with him as well, So it's nice that we've got to spend some time together, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 7: And so Mark, when you found out from TJ that, you know, oh my god, you other and see the forty and then all the fund's over because almost half of everyone is going into elimination.
Speaker 5: What went through your mind?
Speaker 7: What was the feeling or the energy when TJ dropped that bomb on everyone?
Speaker 6: You're already right here, already at your anxiety levels, already at at ten because that first challenge, we're out in the middle of nowhere, so we had a long day, right, so it was exhaustion and anxiety. And he tells that it's like a dut punch because, like I said, we were so amped to go against in our quote unquote terms, the youngsters, right, we were so amped about that. To find out that not only was that not happened, but we're going to lose someone right off the bat that has to go head to head, it's just everyone. It was kind of deflating and it sucks. But you know, like TJ, they always throw us curveballs, and forty people's a lot of people to start off with. So we knew something. We knew something was going to happen, but we didn't know it was going to be that quick.
Speaker 9: And that many good, yeah, many, But I will say this, when it's that many, you know, when there's actually other losers and girl guys, girl losers that male losers from the challenge, you don't feel bad about Lucy.
Speaker 6: Not only did I lose, but you know too, and so did this one, and so did that one, you know, and so did uh Maurice. She lost too, So it kind of makes the losing part a little easier.
Speaker 5: Who do you think can we thought?
Speaker 2: I mean, don't make him say it.
Speaker 6: To make him say, well, well, you know, Katie never did it unfortunately, so Katie just was out. But I think I don't know if Leroy had to get dish back in from the Korean Coast Guard, I don't know. I think he was maybe the one out there the most. But yeah, that was a hard night. And those both those are like those are like t tops, so you literally paddle and you spin in a circle. The best line with Katie was like, I just don't want to look like a jackass.
Speaker 5: That was funny.
Speaker 6: She cracks me up.
Speaker 2: She might be one of the funniest. Yeah, absolutely, Katie is hilarious.
Speaker 6: It was brutal, though, and I I think you know, that set at precedent though for the rest of the whole challenge, I think people are thinking like, oh, this is expect the unexpected. It might not always be friendly and you might have to fire against your family every once in a while. But you know, I think we handled it. I think we handled it pretty good. In the deliberation thing, you know.
Speaker 4: That's deliberation was something serious, Oh my god, something serious.
Speaker 6: The leading like I have a producer's hack, so I'm always to give a producer it's like, well, like doing into that thing. It was like it was like we were shooting like an episode of Game of Thrones there it was like it was awesome and it was like it was moody, it was uncomfortable and everyone had to go in there wanted a time and do it. But uh, I love that. I think it adds an elements of out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, we have to take a quick break, but we'll be right back after this. Okay, let's get.
Speaker 2: Back to the show.
Speaker 3: Mark.
Speaker 5: Did any of the ogs hook up with anybody?
Speaker 6: Oh, Brad Brad had a little hooked up session. Yeah, I think I think in the first week, Brad and the Brad and Emily how about that?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were they were playing their own they were playing their own elimination. It was called Hide the Sausage and Brad was winning. And you feel about this, I wanted to save that line forever. No, they I think they had some puddle sessions and some sucky face so it was uh, you know, they they they bonded over their spirituality of like uh, meditation and that stuff. You know. You guys know Emily, she's she's like one kind of space removed from just living on the land for the rest of their life and knowing that Emily is great. Emily. I want to every time I see Emily, I squeeze her because I want her positive energy in mind.
Speaker 5: She just rady and it's like such a beautiful energy.
Speaker 6: She really really and Brad is my god. I love Brad. Brad asks me every other month should I shaved the beard? And I said, hell, no, you're not shaved. That beer it is, I said, I said, you grow that thing down her knees, my friend. I said that, here's you. Now.
Speaker 4: As long as he has maintenance and it smells good, I.
Speaker 2: Have no issues.
Speaker 5: I don't want to know what's in that beer.
Speaker 6: The girls of I think the females wanted to shave. The females wanted to shave the beer because Brad. I think, you know, Brad's a handsome man without the beer. But that beard is down, yeah, and I love I love that for him. I don't want to shave it.
Speaker 2: Fana bread, yep, Fanta bread.
Speaker 4: I have to know because they got a little spicy in this effort. Okay, And while we were watching this recording, you said, you love the Polly and Theo stuff that was like in the house in real time.
Speaker 6: It's so funny. Polly's so dramatic, and I love Paulli, but he is so dramatic. Uh, but he plays it like it's fun to watch because he's just who he is. But that was two So I think in terms of me being I was like you guys at that point because I wasn't on their team, just watching him from afar, but seeing him the house rack me up because they were trying to like fleas on each other, like when they when they least expected or peacock around showing their feathers off because you know, you don't know this if you after the challenge. It's a couple of days or a day at least before you do the elimination, so there's time in the house of like X. So those two are hilarious. And I actually loved THEO. I told you because Theo's a big boy. Deal's like six six two fifty and he used to run like be a sprinter. So I don't know what they're gonna do. But if Paulie goes in there with THEO and it's something brutal, he's gonna have a problem. But flip side of that is I think Paulie's now worked himself up to thinking he could beat anyone in anything, that that's going to be a great battle. But man, the dramatics inside that that elimination chat or the nomination chat was was epic and I loved it. I was like you, I was a fan. I was like, oh, this is hilarious. I'm loving this ship.
Speaker 2: You know who I was proud of in the deliberation. I was proud of Kara. I felt like she ate that little thing.
Speaker 4: Up I think on strategy, yeah, sure, but yeah, we don't see that from Carra.
Speaker 2: We don't see that.
Speaker 5: That's there's carl Us.
Speaker 6: Like the old Carra would have talked her way right into you're absolutely gonna nolimination. Like the old car would have been like, fuck it, I know what you guys are gonna do. Throw me in that's cool. But like this was like the the evolved car of just saying, hey, I know this situation. I'm gonna try to play this, you know, responsibly and say let's work together now, guys, rather than against each other and be strong. But yeah, it's gonna be I'm I'm I don't know if there's gonna be a sunny, you know, a sunny side of this thing, or if it's gonna go down and completely, so I'm looking forward to again. We're not in there listening to this, so when you guys see it too, it's new to us too because the eras aren't sitting there. When the other eras are there, you only see yours. So this is fun for me. But I love it. It's just it's you know, Caara and Laurel have had a thing for years. I don't know if they deep down love each other, if they deep down hate each other and would rather see each other not even exist. I have no idea, but I don't think either. Yeah, I don't they I don't think that they know because you'll see him at one time and they're having like a chat, right They're having like a real four deel nice chat, and then you see him like an hour later they're yelling at each other. I'm like, how does this go from that to that? So quick?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 7: You know? I will say this though, Laurel in her interview, is not beaten the robot allegations anytime soon, because crazy Clara being like and I don't know, and then Laurel's like, I am here to be on a team with Kara. You're welcome, but I'm just like Laurel even rote by, please stop speaking of allegations or getting beat.
Speaker 5: What were your thoughts about the whole? So we see Derek, we.
Speaker 7: Love Derek, You me love and yeah, you already know we loved Herrell and Derek being like, I owe you one, you know, so I'm going to nominate myself, which is, you know, yeah, just what are you? And then of course we see Darrell being like, that's really sweet, and but I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 5: Could be I'm not doing it though, What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 6: Look, Derek and I Derek was my number one guy. It's been like that for years now, and then everyone knows that. So Derek volunteering, you know, I was totally fine with that. Like I've always said this, and we said this together. A win for Derek is a win for me. A win for me is a win for Derek. So it I know that he really was harping on owing Darrell because we need. Darrell and Derek see each other a lot of times throughout the year still, and it's always like the trifecta of friendship, right, and I saw those guys this weekend and we're like, we just get along so well. So it's again back to TJ. It sucks that we had to pick one of each other because we are so close. But in the end, I don't think it would have been bare to throw Brad in because he came in a close second to c Eta. I don't think that would be right either, you know what I mean. So we knew it and it was gonna suck. But you know, I love Derek and I love his I've said this too, someone said you have to pick a person, and this is a challenge. You guys are all going to go in a room and you're gonna fight and scratch and kill each other, and only two people are going to walk out of the room. Who would you want as your partner? And it would be Derek one hundred percent because this guy, he never quits. He would rather die than quit. He'd be like the guy that you know runs out and passes out before he quits because he just I don't know how this guy operates. But me and Durrell lap like, this guy will run until he passes out before he taps out. Which you want that person on your team? Yeah, for sure, he's red for this kind of stuff, like to this day, that him and that Josh and hit his elimination.
Speaker 4: That elimination, Oh my gosh. And as you were speaking, I immediately thought about that, and I just was thinking about the flood over his eye and how it just was like not there was no quit.
Speaker 2: There was no quit.
Speaker 6: Do you know that elimination I spoke about this past week. That elimination took two hours to do between those guys, and it wasn't it wasn't stops. It was two hours of that. And he said the next day when he flew home, he was so beat up. He actually had to get some guy to help him put his luggage above the seat and the plane. He was so bad. But that's how he just does not give up. I love that guy.
Speaker 4: So after all of this talking and deliberating going on, Rachel, besides.
Speaker 2: She's going to leave the decision up to CT. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 6: That is that is like the smartest move Rachel could have done, because it takes all of the blood off of her hand. If Anissa ends up going in right, it's like, look, Anissa, I'm going to leave this up to CT, who is probably definitely putting you in but it's not going to come for me, so you can't be that mad at me. And it's like, yeah, the funny thing is Anissa knew exactly what she was doing to kind of put put past the buck because again CT has thrown Asa in elimination so many times in the past. So it was very smart on Rachel on her side. But I think it took a Nissa by surprise a little bit. I think she was sour about a little bit.
Speaker 4: Because in her confessional we see her hype it up, like, oh, yeah we dated, that's my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's you did what?
Speaker 6: Yeah, You're like, what's up? But again, if you want to like lay straight from the starts, she came in a distant force. So she was like, well that one on the chopping box and I get it. It just so it looks again, they wanted us to do this. They want friends to go against friends this first episode. You know, they want to see what happens, you know, with either friends or with people that have been nemesis for a while that haven't squashed it. I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Who do you think?
Speaker 7: Because we were talking about Aviv earlier, right, and like and when we had a Viv on last week on the podcast and we were talking about in advantage, it seems like she may have. It's not only that she is, you know, in shape, she's super smart, she's a go getter. She was speaking about feeling kind of like the odd man out a little because she's like, look, a lot of these people know each other.
Speaker 5: I haven't been on in all of these years.
Speaker 7: And Dan I were saying that that could be an advantage because you can kind of fly under the radar if you play it right in your experience and with your expertise. Who do you think currently is in the best position for politicking. Is it someone who has a lot of friends across multiple eras or do you think the lone wolves that haven't played for a while, like in Aviv might stand to do better.
Speaker 6: I think I think Aviv what she said in that deliberation too got her so far in this game, because she said, look, I don't have friendships with you guys, but I also don't have any problems with it. But I don't have any enemies from the plots. I've never I've never done anyone in this room wrong. The only thing I can do is show you that I'll be a loyal teammate. That that secured her for me if I was on that team, for her being on this thing a while, because the fact that there are so many I mean, the mandatories, the Jodin and Nieces believe or not, the Jodyin and Nieces, they're you know, they're they're they're not the best of friends. But there's so many like guys and girls. So I think of Viv's position on her team especially will give her so many more positives than negatives. Being that way, I think it's gonna work out well for her because again, you know, Laurel doesn't have this nasty history with the viv Or but but she does with Kara, And if Cara is there, there's always going to be someone in front of of ev that that would probably take the attention off of her. So I think of the you know, Laurel love the hit lift ma'am oh, Yeah, she is sitting pretty and and Aviv knows how to play it, you know, the Viv's in there cooking people's food, getting people this like Ifvi's a mom and she's being she was mom and out at the beginning of that thing, just being a really solid person. So I think she's gonna go far.
Speaker 2: I love that for her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we saw a lot of deliberating this episode, a lot of talking, a lot of negotiating all of the things.
Speaker 2: But we didn't get to see an elimination.
Speaker 4: Okay, and the people you are thirsty, okay, and I'm over here, salliate not.
Speaker 6: I need to see something. So what can.
Speaker 4: You give us any any little tea, little tea something.
Speaker 6: I'll give you some tea. This isn't even spoiling anything. The first night of eliminations are If you like headbangers, you're gonna love the first night of elimination. I think they gave az I think they gave the puzzles to arrest the first night of elimination. But it that way. So you're gonna see some epic battles. You're gonna see some major triumphs. You're gonna see some people go home that probably never thought they would go home this early. But uh, it's an It was a it was a hell of a night. Put it that. When you guys are in store for a great, great episode of probably it's the whole episode is probably gonna be Eliminations there's eight eliminations. That's a that's a lot of elimination. So I think you guys are for a real treatment. And I think uh DJ even enjoyed that night.
Speaker 1: I bet he did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he just got the easiest job. Man, he's no stress. He really got to deal with the bullshit.
Speaker 9: I'm like, j let me just let me host, so, let me just do that calm down.
Speaker 3: Job.
Speaker 6: Let me get in with the Double D crew then, because I oh my god, this thing, you know, I know, probably wrapping up so but this thing. If you're a fan of the challenge, I will leave you at this. This challenge has so many factors that makes the challenge great, from the competition, to the cast, to the show mances, to the fight to the just It's such a roller coaster ride and I think I think once it's said done, you guys are going to think that this is probably one of the best. So I'm looking forward to it as well. For you guys.
Speaker 5: See, Mark, you are one of the best.
Speaker 7: And before you go, we do have a question for you.
Speaker 5: About the teams and what we don't expect.
Speaker 7: But before we get to that, you know, at the top of this interview, you spoke about being in this new chapter, in this sort of era of your life. You accomplished so much, but you're fully back in the game for seeds and forty. You've been here so long, started a wrestling career. I hear all the time from Challenge fans and viewers who watch this show, who sometimes live vicariously through us, or who sometimes take inspiration for moments in our life. And I think you were just such an inspirational story about never being too old, it never being too late, being able to, you know, start again. So what little nugget with them can you share to anyone listening who maybe is for whatever reason, feels like they're past their prime. They could be in their twenties, they could be in their thirties, they could be in their sixties, whatever, but they feel like oaing.
Speaker 5: I want to do, but I don't know if I can. What would you share with them?
Speaker 6: You know what I've you know what I've found that I live on and it's and it's really kept me in a good place is you have to find a place in spot in your life to really put time and effort into your passion. And that's across the board. So you have a job that you have a job because you're just making the money, but you don't rub it. You have to make time for your passion because it bounces out the bad times with the stuff that you really care about and look forward to. And the fact that all stars with such a blessing and I never gave up on a vision and then I'm getting rewarded from it and now a comfort full circle of Season forty that MTV and doing stuff like this and being a part of the reality community has always been. It's always been such a special place in my heart and it fills a void that nothing else fills. So if you guys are going down I feel like you're too late for this, or I can't get in shape, or I couldn't do this, or I can't go back and try to do this career or whatever. As long as you find space in your day to occupy and feel that that that passion void, you're gonna be just fine and you'll be a better person for it. You'll be in a better mind frame for it, and you can go to bed wrestling easy knowing that at least you are still following your dreams to some capacity. The people that totally give up other people I feel sorry for because it's like you only get one ride on this roller coaster in life, So you should make yourself time for these, these these moments, to really follow what you're passionate about, and you know, just give it your all. And that's that's about it. And I just I'm consistent with everything. I'm responsible, and I treat people well, and I think if you do that, you're gonna get rewarded always.
Speaker 5: Oh, Mark, we love you, Marky Mark. Now the people, well, they love you when you do this next thing.
Speaker 7: So we want you to give out high school superlatins for each era, so you know, like most likely to blank, most likely to blank for each Era four?
Speaker 5: Okay, why would you go all out? Yes, let's start with Era four. Let's go backwards. Let's start with Air four.
Speaker 6: Era four is Era four. This is my superlative for that. Era four is most likely too probably have a internal team combustion. I feel might combust on each other at some point. Well, we'll look out for that. If there are three who's my Air three people who are there? Let's let's who are they? Jordan's three are the most likely to succeed. That would be my thing because because there's so many great players newer players on there, and they're all so well rounded, so that I'd probably give them the most the ability to see yep, Ra two is going to be a ship show. Just you know, Rat two is the most likely to get in a fight after hugging ten minutes before the fight. That's gonna be my superer for them. It's that, you know, it's they get the Messy award. That's what I'm gonna gives award. And Era one is I don't even know if it's purlative, but whatever. You know, we might not win you over with our physicality at this stage, but we are damn sure we're gonna win you over with the spawn of our group. I will tell you that it was the most fun. You know, we're the most like, we're the class clowns. I think, okay, and I think I said this at the beginning on day one. We're this is gonna this doesn't get in anything away. We're either gonna shine and be the fucking cream of the crop in this house or our team will be the bad news bears. And there's no gray area. We're gonna be either the best or We're the bad news Bears. That's it, and we all like it. So that's that's my prediction. But it's it's a fun season, guys. You're gonna enjoy it. And hopefully I will say this, I got a little taste of the franchise. And you know, however, let's say I win the figure don't win, to think I want to go back in and I got a little taste of how it is, and I want another shot at the franchise. I think, just just for we'll see what happens there while I'm still healthy. Guys, well I'm still healthy. I love you, guys.
Speaker 4: Mark tell the people, well, you know what I was about to get you to Pluggins Socials. But I would not be Davine if I did not say this, because I tend to speak for the people sometime.
Speaker 2: Okay, as mister.
Speaker 4: Wee won O gez, we the people need you to get Coral. Oh yes, we the people need you to get Corals.
Speaker 6: This is a great ender. I've been talking with Kral for a while and and this is my thought process with Coral, and I don't blame her for it. You know, Coral left on such a level of weanness. I mean, she was up there, she was she was the Pample. I almost feel like in her mind she doesn't want to come back and not be able to live up to those expectations of how she left the show. And I completely that. I keep telling her it doesn't matter. You could come for an hour and just give you an hour.
Speaker 2: We just want to see her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I will keep chipping away at Coral. But you know, she would be such a an iconic bringback. Oh my god, oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, oh my gosh. Even if she went home first.
Speaker 6: We wouldn't care exactly.
Speaker 2: We just want to see her play.
Speaker 7: But if she came out, even as a mid season like surprise, you know what I like, she just popped up.
Speaker 5: I agree, Oh, I agree? I agree.
Speaker 7: Okay, you keep working on her Mark plans. For the people who wanted to follow along on your progress or just all the exciting things that you're doing, where can they find you on social.
Speaker 6: I'm on everything at d Mark Wall so Twitter, Instagram, d Mark Wall.
Speaker 5: Very very cool. Well the Godfather in the house. We appreciate you.
Speaker 7: We're excited to see you on our screens and everything that happens. Rooting for you next week since we didn't get see any lo nations and we don't know you know, what's to come or what happened. But uh yeah, and congratulations to you, sir. We're still being an icon.
Speaker 6: Thank you after all these seasons.
Speaker 5: And you said that there's no one like a fete. There truly is no one like a market law.
Speaker 6: I love you guys. Have a good season, guys.
Speaker 5: I love you, thank you, love you two. We want your next wrestling Max Mark.
Speaker 6: Just know that, oh that's happening in the spring. It's gonna be a big challenge. Eventually, you guys are both coming. It's epic. You will love it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, yet love that. I think you should have to say, be a ring girl.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, bye guys.
Speaker 7: Bye bye Mark.
Speaker 3: That was a great interview from the godfather Mark. Not that we expected anything less. I love Marky Mark, so glad that he was here, so much fun day.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is already gonna be a good season.
Speaker 2: I mean he's delivering on the podcast, he's flavoring in the episodes. He didn't deliver in.
Speaker 1: That particular challenge though, you know, we all have our days.
Speaker 3: We have day for people who want to watch you deliver Day all the greatness, all the things, literally the meme queen. Where can they find you on socials?
Speaker 4: Well, they can watch me watching you on Amazon, but then they can also catch me on all social media platforms at Davon, Diane Underscore, and where can people find you?
Speaker 1: Oh a Day, We've got to get you on the show Day. It'd be so much fun.
Speaker 3: You can find me on new episodes, including one tomorrow airing live.
Speaker 1: We actually have Gary ve on.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be pretty amazing just between us, the show that I co executive executive produce and co host. It'll be on Amazon dot com slash Live. You can also go to my website.
Speaker 1: Devinsimone dot com and click links. You'll see sort of all the things there.
Speaker 3: And I'm active now officially on Instagram, TikTok, I want TikTok, and Snapchat. I thought Snapchat was just for inappropriate pictures, but no, apparently people post normal stuff on there, so really, I yes, And so come say hi. You can come say hi on the show on Amazon two. We love saying hi to challengers in the chat, but also say hi on TikTok and I post different things on different platforms, so if you're nosy, just follow them all. But yeah, it's a lot of fun, just like this season of the Challenge is going to be so excited. And thank you for joining us for another episode of MTV's Official Challenge Podcast.
Speaker 4: Yes, friends, and don't forget tell all your fellow Challenge fans to listen, rate, and follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Speaker 3: We out here, We are out here, and we're so excited to be out here with you. And make sure you leave us a five star review on Spotify. You know, we got to get those review numbers up, so we appreciate you, right, five number five.
Speaker 4: Okay, and of course you can join us every Thursday to hear brand new episodes of mtv is Official Challenge Podcast, available wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 3: Okay, I really think you should be a ring girl for market his next you know, here's the