Speaker 1: But for the game. Eric Rmstead will be out, Ross Dwell he's out, Ray Ray McLeod is out, Darryl Luter is doubtful, Spencer Burford is doubtful, and Elijah's doubtful. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Really to practice it?
Speaker 1: No, he came out, he was I think he was limited on Wednesday, but didn't feel great, so I gotta be safe with them. Had a number of ribs.
Speaker 2: You see the Seattle injury port with Gino Smith like a game time decision, so they say it there. Does that do anything as far as just the prep work to get ready for Drew.
Speaker 1: Locke, No, I mean all the prep work is pretty much done. But and we wa similar style quarterbacks. Doesn't change the scheme much, so it won't change anything. Regardless. You know each other so well. Do you expect him to show you something that you haven't seen, to surprise you in anyway?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's always a little some different wrinkles. I mean, both teams will do. But when you're right, we do know each other well. And this time of year, I mean there's only so much new stuff you can do, so I mean they'll have a few things, we'll have into a few things, but it's gonna come down to who plays better football.
Speaker 2: With Mitchell doubtful, I'm guessing that might be a bigger role for Mason, and then I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, how thankful are you about Caffrey's durability? It's been great. I mean, you know, we've been pretty fortunate with all running backs this year. I know, Lies just banged up this week, but thought he had a chance of going, so it shouldn't be too long. But it's been great for him to keep his health. JP's been pretty healthy too, so it's been good so far. We have one of those guys from the practice most likely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've talked a couple of times about McCaffrey having a walk on mentality. Do you Is there another player you've coached, even bad coach or whatever, the reminiscent of a like a superstar.
Speaker 1: Who just doesn't exit. Not, I mean, not that I know of. I definitely haven't been around anyone who's like him. I mean, there's most of the the great ones are very obsessive, compulsive about uh, their their craft. I mean, I think Nick's very similar to that and stuff and Fred Warner. But I know Christian just is a little bit different and it's unusual, but he's also one of the more most confident guys I've been around too, So you pair all those things together, it's what makes them so special.
Speaker 2: That's a unique exit.
Speaker 1: He's kind of still has a confidence in swagger.
Speaker 2: But acts like.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think so I'd like to say I think I had a walk on mentality, but I was a walk on, so it I had to or you weren't gonna make it. So when guys and and I was insecure that I wasn't gonna make it, so I had to be that way. When yeah, Christian is gonna make kid and he's gonna be pretty damn good at whatever he does. But just the way he goes about it, I mean everyone would tell you the same in the way how hard he is on himself, and it's it's we had half speed on Wednesday, and he came up to me halfway through practice and wanted to make sure I knew that he's not full go right now and it'll look better in a couple of days. And it's thanks for telling me, but we know it'll look better. But that's just how his mindset is. He's just he's always he he knows there's always more in the tank. And when he's successful as he is, and you can see how he plays and he still believes that he can raise it to another level, it's it's really fun as a coach. Scholarship I did, but earned one. It was by being having a walk on mentality. They felt bad for me.