Speaker 1: Those who are here committing crimes, robberies, shooting at police officers, raping innocent people have been a harm to our country. Our country. I want to sit down and hear the plan on how we're going to address them. Those are the people I am talking about, and I would love to sit down with the borders are and hear his thoughts on how we're going to address those who are harming our citizens.
Speaker 2: I want you to all go back and.
Speaker 1: Google Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Google what they said about those who commit crimes in our city and what they said in our country. They said, those who commit crimes need to get out right away. That was their position. So this is not a new position, you know, because in the state, in the era of cancel culture, no one's afraid to be honest about the truth. Well cancel me, because I'm going to protect the people of the city.
Speaker 3: All right, Thanks Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you. I don't know why my button by earphones weren't working for a second. Glad you're with us. Right down our toll free number, it's eight hundred nine four one Shawl. If you want to be a part of the program that was New York City Mayor Eric Adams, who was rightfully vowing to work with Tom Homan the Trump administration. The borders are to address the crimes that are committed by Harris Biden illegals. Remember this has been a change your heart for him, and I'll tip my hat to him. I mean, he was one of these sanctuary cities come to New York City type of people, and they came and they were sent by people like Governor Greg Gabbott, which I think was one of the greatest political jiu jitsu moves of all time. Governor DeSantis did the same thing in Florida. Fine, you want to be a sanctuary city, you want to be a sanctuary state, no problem. We will send all of the Harris Biden illegals to you and you could take care of them you want them. We don't want to aid in a bet in law breaking, and we don't want unvetted illegals in the country. Now, what Eric Adams was referring to, and we'll get into more detail later, is Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Obama six, Hillary and O eight and their comments about illegal immigration. What makes this so fascinating to me is you can't disrespect the rule of law, you commit crimes, you get deported, no questions asked. What makes it so fascinating to me is when you juxtapose what they were saying not that long ago and compare it to where we are today with the modern radicalized extreme Democratic Party of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Tim Walls, Walls and Harris, for example, decriminalizing illegal immigration, free housing, food, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses, free college tuition, taxpayer funded college tuition, and even sex change operations if you want one. That's where they are today. This is where the Democratic Party was with Clinton and Obama.
Speaker 4: Listen, I think we got to have tough conditions.
Speaker 2: Tell people to come out of the shadows.
Speaker 4: If they've committed a crime, deport them, no questions asked, They're gone.
Speaker 2: If they.
Speaker 4: If they've been working in our law abiding, we should say, here are the conditions for you staying. You have to pay a stiff fine because you came here illegally. You have to pay back taxes, and you have to try to learn English, and you have to wait in line.
Speaker 5: Those who win are our country legally, and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and because we live in an age where terrorists are challenging our borders. We cannot allow people to pour into the US undetected, undocumented, and unchecked.
Speaker 3: And I have a couple of questions here, why have they been utterly silent as the entire nation watch twelve and a half million or thereabouts, we don't know the accurate number because of all the quote gotaways, why didn't they once speak up and talk about we now have known terrorists in the country. We have people from countries that have terror ties in our country. What do you think those people are doing? We have cartel members in the country. We have the the trend de Uragua Venezuelan gang now in sixteen states that we know of getting more bold and more absolutely violent. Every day we've had if you look at you know, I've scrolled the list of names of Americans, thousands of them that have been victims of murder, violent crimes, rapes, and nobody seemed to care. And Democrats now are trying to protect illegal immigrants. And with the court decision yesterday Ninth Circuit elsewhere, it is very very clear that the authority lies with the federal government, not with state and local governments, and Tom Holman's clear, you better get out of the way because we're going to enforce the law, which is what they should do and by the way, which the American people want them to do. I mean, it's the only right thing to do. I mean, I noticed today Lake and Riley's We all know Lake and Riley, Rachel Moore, and Joscelyn Hungary. But there are literally hundreds of other Americans that have been murdered by Harris Biden unvenit illegals. Why doesn't the left think of that? Why don't they care about that or the or the hundreds of Americans raped, or the thousands and thousands of Americans that have been victims of violent crimes. And what has happened to this party? How did they evolve from where Obama and Hillary you can't disrespect the law. We have known people that are territize that are trying to get into the country.
Speaker 2: We can't have that.
Speaker 3: You know, how did we get away with if you if you break the law, you commit a crime to port no questions asked? How did it evolve into this party of pre sex change operations? Because that's where they are, And what have I kept saying about the Democratic Party. This is this is why analyzing the election is not as difficult as the media mobs, as legacy state run media mob wringing their hands over this day in and day out, trying to figure out how did Donald Trump win?
Speaker 2: It's not that complicated.
Speaker 3: They were complicit themselves and part of the big lie. They didn't cover what was happening then, that biggest national security threat in our lifetime at our southern borders. They were not covering any of it. They weren't covering the real state of the economy. They didn't care that everyday Americans were paying you know, ten eleven, twelve thousand dollars a year more for their necessities, more than what they were paying back in twenty twenty. They didn't care about the high cost of gas. Kamala Harris arrogantly telling people, lecturing people about higher gas prices, Well that's the that's the price of democracy, the cost of democracy. I'm like, no, it doesn't have to be that way. Or the Washington Post tell you to diminish your thoughts, your vision for the American dream, and you might want to settle for a townhouse. Well, I just I own a lot of property, but I choose to live in a townhouse rather than a big property, and it's like, that's just my choice. And it's pretty unbelievable that, you know, in America, I've always liked bricks and mortar over over the stock market. I've never been the biggest stock market market person. You know, we have a US having to charge a Chinese national now they've allowed him.
Speaker 2: People from one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Eighty countries, even our top geopolitical foes and countries would terroritize. We've gotten people from Iran and Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan, Venezuela, China and Russia. Tens and tens of thousands. Why do you think they've been coming here? What do you think their intentions are? I've been to the border. I can explain to you in great specificity and detail. I mean, I always tell the story of the San Diego sector and that part of the border on one side of the border is million dollar homes. On the other side of the border is you know, these horrible shacks and terrific you know, horrific rather living conditions and kids playing in what we would likely describe as a dump, you know, with old tires and garbage just thrown in a big hole and the kids playing it. I mean, it's terrible to watch and witness. And if I'm on that side, I can understand people looking over the other side and saying I want to go to that side. But we have to have a system where we know who you are. We need background checks, we need health checks. In a post pandemic world, we need to know that you will not be a financial burden on the American people because we can't afford it. I mean, it's amazing. Joe Biden is on a spending spree, setting money you know, here, there and everywhere, you know, hundreds of millions more dollars to Ukraine as he tries to escalate that war and war in Europe on the way out the door, and he seems to be somewhat successful at it because you know, given the okay in the wink and the nod to Zelenski to fire ballistic missiles into Russia, well not only resulted in Russia firing hypersonics into Ukraine and Vladimir Putin changing their nuclear strike policy to if you fire a ballistic missile into Russia, they have the right to nuke you, and it's got every country in Europe now on pins and needles and frankly waiting, uh for Donald Trump to get an office. I mean, there's there's so much progress. This, This to me is a moment that we will look back on as as pivotal in so many ways. I said it was an inflection point for the country. And if Donald Trump is successful in securing those borders, and and look at the reaction of little Justin Trudeau, Little Justin, which I think is hilarious. You know, Donald Trump says he might put a twenty five percent tariff on Canada and Mexico, and Little Justin, you know, races down on Marilago couldn't get there fast enough. And the President's still trolling in which I even find more amusing. And then at first the president of Mexico says no, no, no, no, we're going to get control of the borders, and then comes out with a statement that they're not going to do it. And if they want to pick that fight with in Mexico based on the trade imbalance that we have with them, uh, they're going to lose. They're absolutely going to lose that fight. And Donald Trump doesn't really want trade wars. He doesn't want tariffs, but he's not going to take unfair trade deals either, and the same will go for China, as he proved in his first term. But I mean, think how transformative this is going to be. If Elon Musk and viveg Ramaswami can cut two trillion dollars in spending, I mean, how transformative would that be? I mean, that would be everything conservatives have talked about for decades, all the years I've been on radio and TV and everything I've heard since I was young, that conservatives believe in limited government and greater freedom. That they want to end and eliminate waste, fraud and abuse in government. That they want to shrink the bureaucracy. And greater freedom means more opportunity for the American people if you look at the other policies. Get rid of the insanity of defundismantle nobail laws. That would be great for the country. Make America the most energy rich country on Earth, the most energy dominant country on Earth. Well, how does that benefit us? Well, we can pay down the national debt, We can salvage social Security and Medicare, which are headed towards insolvency. We get lower people's taxes. That would benefit every American and it would make us you know, a wealthy country again. That would be great for America. If we can bring the economy back, keeping taxes low, hopefully make the Trump tax cuts permanent this time, and get rid of the bureaucracy, which will save a lot of money. That too, will benefit many Americans. If we can transform you know, the Department of Justice and get rid of the weaponization of justice in America, that is just good for the country. And go back to you know, and and return the FBI to its former greatness that used to be the world's premier law enforcement agency. And the CIA as well are intelligence agencies. They've got to be returned to their former greatness, and they've got to focus on what their original purpose and mission is.
Speaker 2: All of this is possible.
Speaker 3: Look at the way Russia has responded Zolenski talking about giving up land to have a negotiated settlement with Putin. I mean, half the country has been blown to smithereens There's not going to be much of a country left to save if this keeps going on. Look at Hamas and has Ballah, Look at the threat of Donald Trump. There will be held to pay if these hostages are not released. Look at what's happening with China. China's been awfully quiet, haven't they the same thing with the Mullas and around They've been pretty quiet too, although we keep hearing that, you know, assassination squads still remain in the country and they're targeting you know, every member in Trump's Center circle, their phones, their emails and everything in between. I mean, that's got to stop too. We've got to have better cybersecurity. There's a way to do it. There're smart people that can fix that. And as we continue along eight hundred and ninety four, one shown is on number you want to be a part of the program. It's kind of a scary time out there. We'll get into more detail. Women now getting sterilized, on top of shaving their heads, on top of saying that they are going to abstain from sex, stockpiling abortion pills. I mean, it's getting nuttier and nuttier. Not sure if you heard the story, but the wife of United Healthcare, this guy by the name of Brian Thompson, was pretty much assassinated. He was gunning down on the streets of New York. Authorities are saying it appeared to be a brazen, targeted attack. That sounds to me like an assassination anyway. The wife of mister Thompson said too NBC News in a phone call after her husband's death that she didn't know the details of the threats against her husband, but guessed it could have been over lack of coverage. United Healthcare is a subsidiary of United health Group, one of the largest companies in the world and the biggest healthcare conglomerate in the US, and there have been threats basically, I don't know lack of coverage. I don't know the details. I just know that he said that there were some people that have been threatening him. And I have no idea what the story is behind this. But you look at the two would be assassins of Donald Trump. I know President Trump is going to be going with the reopening of Notre Dame in France, and I just hope the Secret Service is now up to the job. I hope they have made the adjustments necessary in light of what happened in Butler, PA and what happened to Trump.
Speaker 2: International freaking News Straight from the source. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 3: All right, twenty five to the top of the hour. Toll free is eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn. You want to be a part of the program. You want to save money, not sacrifice service. Will make the switch to my cell phone provider. That's Pure Talk, a veteran own company. And look, a lot of these big carriers they always say, we're going to give you a free this, and a free phone, and a free free, free, free, free. What they don't tell you is what's in the fine print, because there's a lot of these free deals. But then you will, you know, to qualify, you need to trade in your phone. Then you need to be on their one hundred dollars a month unlimited plan and then pay like a thirty five dollars activation fee. Now here's the beauty of pure the beauty of Pure Talk. They use the same exact cell towers as the big carriers AT and T, Verizon, T Mobile. They use the same five G network. You get the same exact service, no different at all whatsoever, and you pay about half and the average family saves close to one thousand dollars a year. Now, right, you can get a new iPhone from our friends of Pure talk all the bells and whistles you want. They'll give you unlimited talk and text and fifteen gigs a data mobile hotspot. Yeah, well that'll only be fifty bucks a month, no activation fee. How about that half the price of the big guys. You get your new phone powered by America's most dependable five G network making the switch. It's simple, it's fast, it's easy. Pound two to fifty keywords save now. Do it now you save an additional fifty percent off your first month pound two fifty keyword save now from our friends at Pure Talk, America's wireless company. One thing I was glad to see is the appointment of Peter Navarro. If you might recall, he went to jail because he refused to go before the January sixth committee and testify. Now, he could have gotten out of this very easily. And I've known Peter Navarro a long long time. I like Peter Navarro, and I think he's tough as nails. But I'm sure it was not a pleasant experience. All he had to do to avoid this contempt to come Unger's ridiculous, you know, charge that they throw at him was show up at the hearing plead the fifth and walk out, and there wouldn't have been any charges brought against him. But he felt so strongly in principal he did not want to do that. Now, if he asked me, I would have advised to just go in, plead the fifth, walk out with your freedom. But he felt so strongly about it that he decided to do something that I think very few people would do. Linda, you might be one of the people that do that too. I just go in and bleed the fifth and walk out of there. What difference does it make to me?
Speaker 6: I love Peter Navarro. God bless that man. He stood his ground.
Speaker 3: He stood his ground, and you gotta you gotta give props to people that stand on principle.
Speaker 2: You really absolutely However, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think it would have been caving to assert your Fifth Amendment rights, which he could have done too. I can see I can make both arguments. He felt strongly he wanted to make a statement, and then he paid a price.
Speaker 2: Then they put him in jail.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of people like to hide. We know when times get tough, and they like to be cozy and comfy in their nice houses.
Speaker 2: And then there's kid, I don't think it's hiding. I'm not.
Speaker 3: You're just publicly saying I'm not answering your questions versus just not showing up, which gives them You're basically handing them a loaded weapon to put you in jail.
Speaker 6: But what he did was he told the truth. They just didn't like his truth. And because the fact that all of our legal systems in the dj had been weaponized, he didn't stand a chance. It didn't matter if he said the alphabet. They were locking his ass up.
Speaker 3: No, they would not have been able to charge him with contempt of Congress had he shown up and just pled the fifth.
Speaker 6: No, I understand what you're saying, but my point is he felt that he needed his voice to be heard, and that pleading the fifth would let those detractors be able to say that there was something to Farius, something he didn't want to say, something he was hiding. And his point was, there is nothing to hide. I'm telling you there was.
Speaker 3: There was nothing to hide. And and we know this was a sham committee. Interesting that a lot of their documentation just happened to go missing. We have pointed out we had examples of five people in the days leading up to January sixth in the Oval office. I have four of the five on tape. Donald Trump himself is chief of staff, Mark Meadows, the Defense Secretary Miller at the time, and Cash Battel, who was his chief of staff and now the nominee for FBI director, and all of them on tape saying they were in the meeting Donald Trump authorized National Guard troops. Now General Millie also was in that meeting Chair of the Joint Chiefs. In writing acknowledged that it was true that never came up in those hearings. As I said at the time, that had a predetermined outcome. Muriel Bowser. Once Donald Trump gives the authorization, well then it's in the hands of local authorities. He does not have the ability. It's not within his domain to call them up. Local authorities have to make that decision. And when it comes to protecting the House and the Capital, well that would be Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi's job. And Nancy Pelosi's even on tape saying yeah, it's my fault. I should have taken it more seriously. Blah blah blah. Nobody ever brought that up at these You know this theater made for prime time, predetermined outcome hearings of theirs. You know, then we have issues involving certain people, and I think it needs to be investigated further. That may have had conversations with some of the top people on that committee that probably would be deemed inappropriate in a violation of attorney client privilege, And I'd like to see those communications, and I'd like to know why they didn't bring in Muriel Bowser and ask her, well, why in writing did you deny the deny the use of National Guard troops or ask or or bring in Capitol Police Chief's son, who we've interviewed on this program, who said he was begging for Guard troops. Nobody would listen to them. But why didn't they bring in Pelosi and Schumer, And why didn't they bring in the Sergeant of Arms, and why didn't get all the why didn't they get all their communications and release them. They certainly played up a lot of my communications in those hearings, which by the way, without my permission. Forget about an invasion of privacy. It's unbelievable. It's like they did with Paul Manifort, just like they did with Kaylee mc and any it's really unreal, Mark Meadows.
Speaker 2: You know we had remember it was who was it was?
Speaker 3: Jim Jordan said on this program that they found direct evidence that all my social media was being suppressed in the lead up to twenty twenty. Like what kind of country are we living in here? We've got to have freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of communication. We ought to have privacy rights brought back into play too. Anyway, So I thought it was great back to Navarro that the President announced that he selected Peter as the Senior Counsel for Trade and Manufacturing and as one of the White House top economic trade advisors in the first Trump administration. Look, he was a very strong leading voice and enacting tariffs on the United States the trading partners, particularly China. By the way, I don't want anybody to I'm just praising Peter Navarro. I'm not saying he made the wrong decision. He made the right decision for him and I in my mind, had he gone in it would not have bothered me.
Speaker 2: But he felt very strongly about it.
Speaker 3: And when you feel that strongly about something, I think you know you need to follow your heart and your principles. By the way we better get a hold of what's going on. This happened all throughout the campaign. China and Iran hacking into the Trump campaign. I noticed that Trump picked Cash Battel. He was apparently informed by the Bureau that he had been targeted for as part of the Iranian hack, and hackers are believed to have accessed at least some of Patel's communications and members of Trump in a circle they've been targeted by foreign hackers in recent months, and last month, the FBI informed attorney Todd Blantz that one of Trump's lead attorneys and now is picked for Deputy Attorney General, that his cell phone was tapped by Chinese hackers resources. You know, I've confirmed this myself, and Blanche was the second Trump attorney believed to have been targeted by foreign hackers. Back in August, the attorney Lindsay Halligan apparently was targeted as part of a separate Iranian hacking effort. And I know that anyone in that inner circle has been hacked. It's it's pretty unbelievable the times that we're living it. One thing we've got to pay attention to here. I told you about how well even before the election Biden and Harris had been trying to Trump proof the Department of Justice. Remember that there is a Bloomberg article out today. It appears to confirm that they're working really hard to make this happen, and that the Biden administration appears to be working overtime with federal agencies to put labor agreements in place that could complicate President Trump's stated goal of purging the deep state. Now, according to Bloomberg, a Biden administration appointee has agreed to lock in hybrid work protections for tens and tens of thousands of Social Security staff and by the way, that would also mean people in the Department of Justice, which.
Speaker 2: Is what was first reported.
Speaker 3: But anyway, the American Federation of Government Employees union representing forty two thousand Social Security administration workers, reached an agreement with the Aid Agency last week that will protect at home telework until twenty twenty nine in an updated contract. I mean, you see what's happening here, You know, you can see that Biden, all of a sudden, the guy that didn't want Miggs from Poland going to Zelensky now is providing ballistic missiles and permission to Zolensky in his final hours to fire ballistic missiles into Russia. We see the results of that disaster. I mean, honestly, that has all the potential to lead to World War III. It's already caused Russia to respond with hypersonics, and it caused them to change the nuclear policy, saying, if you fire a ballistic missile into Russia, they have a right to nuke you. Now, Josh Hawley, after the pardon of zero experience Hunter and Joe's obvious involvement in this is now warning Biden, DOJ officials that Senate Republicans intend to investigate their unprecedented, unprecedented abuses of power in the justice system. Quote, you should prepare for the real justice to come. Now, that's not lawfare. If they abused their power, their position, and if they targeted people unfairly for political reasons, and there's evidence, the American people need to know what happened, because that's the only way you're going to prevent it from happening again, which is what I keep saying we need to do and return to constitutional order.
Speaker 2: And the only way you're going to know that is if you know all the details of what it is. That they did.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Holly put the DOJ unnoticed yesterday, warning that their lawfair campaign against Donald Trump and his supporters will soon be the focus of a thorough investigation. Quote, you should prepare for the real justice to come. Anyway, He's directing the DOJ the FBI to preserve all documents from the Biden administration, warning them quote accountabilities coming under the second Trump administration. Now we have this problem with the you know, Hollywood theater primetime extravaganza predetermined outcome January sixth hearings. Oh, all of a sudden, all those underlying materials seem to have gone missing. You think that's an accident?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 3: He said, under your leadership, the DOJ and the FBI have been engaged in unprecedented abuses of our justice system, ranging from the criminal prosecution of President elect Trump, to bad faith prosecutions of pro life Americans for peacefully protesting abortion, attempts to recruit undercover informants in Catholic parishes. And he said, this is a sordid track record, and the American people deserve to know the truth, how it happened and who was involved. I intend to investigate your respective agencies illicit actions over the past several years. If your staff are presently destroying relevant documents, then the amer people will learn about that too, and will learn who gave the orders to do so. Paully then concluded by demanding the ag Merrick Garland and the FBI Director Christopher Ray, quote, you must immediately take all necessary steps to preserve all documents, records, other materials generated by your agencies during your respective tenures in office. You should cease and desist any bad faith document destruction, and you should prepare yourself for real justice.
Speaker 2: That would be it.
Speaker 3: Look if I keep saying, and I mean what I say, which is we've got to return to constitutional order, and I keep saying, we can't have a Department of Justice that is weaponized. We can't do that. And I also add, we can't do to them. And many would like to because they feel it's deserved. But if we're really going to return to constitutional order, that's not how you do it. But if we want to turn to constitutional order, you have to know what happened and how it happened, and put in place measures to prevent it from ever happening again. It's kind of like with the FBI you know, how do you restore the FBI to its former greatness if you don't get to the cancer inside it's in.
Speaker 2: Those are the.
Speaker 3: People that have politicized this one's great agency, and the same with our intelligence community, and that would include getting to the bottom of FBI abuse Paiza Warrens, the use of a dirty Russian disinformation dossier that they knew was dirty, that they were warned about, and the double standard when it comes to top secret classified information, the rate at mar A Lago spying on a presidential candidate and a president ruining the life of Carter Page fifty one former Intel officials that flat out lied before an election just to give Joe Biden a talking point, have never having never examined the very real laptop of Hunter Biden. I mean, we got to get to the bottom of all of this. By the way, uh, we do know that you have one Watergate lawyer is encouraging Biden to pardon everyone quote on Trump's enemies list, John Dean, urging Biden to expand his pardon list to sink any prospect of President elect Trump getting revenge against any of his political enemies. I don't think Trump, as Eric Trump had said has any interest in getting his political enemies. However, he does want to clean out the swamp, and Biden said that he should keep going with his pardons Trump, Jack Smith, Muller and his team blanket pardon for all Trump enemies list. What is this enemy's list? There is no enemies list. I guess John Dean is probably looking for a pardon himself. You know it's a former Obama. AIDS are now ripping Joe Biden for pardoning Hunter, and you know it's this is not going to bode well for them. But we do have to get to the bottom of it if we want to fix it, solve it, and prevent these things from ever happening again.