Speaker 1: We had so much to catch up on with our friend Kelly Rizzo, and we decided to break our conversation up into two parts.
Speaker 2: She is an actress, a host, an.
Speaker 1: Executive producer, and of course, the wife of our beloved Bob Saggitt. What did your family think when you told them, Hey, by the way, I'm dating Bob Saggat from Full House. Well, I'm dying to know what's their react? What was their reaction?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: At first, I mean, in the very beginning, they were a little hesitant because, you know, just of the age difference, because and I'll say this here, I don't know if I'm sure you guys know this, but it's such an interesting fact to me that Bob and I, John and Caitlin and Dave and mel are all exactly twenty three years old.
Speaker 2: I never put that together.
Speaker 5: Wow, I never realized that.
Speaker 4: So weird is that twenty three? You know, each each has a wife that was exactly three years younger, huh, which is crazy. So anyway, but at the time that sounded, you know, that age gap sounded a little intense.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I mean, yeah, yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe for half a second they had an issue with like, oh, I hear he's a dirty comedian. You know. Then once they met him and they got to know him, were enamored by him, and just my family fell in love with him, you know, very hard and very quickly, and just were his biggest fans. And I mean my mom was just like oh, like she she knew Bob news like before I knew it. Like she'd be like, oh, I hear he has a new show coming up and he's on tour. He just announced this. I'm like, how did you I didn't even know that. How did you know that?
Speaker 3: Mom? Right?
Speaker 4: Just you know, every day was on top of all everything that he was up to. So they adored him from I would say, very are you soon into it? Maybe like within the first month they're like, all right, We're on board.
Speaker 2: So sweet.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: One of the things you guys loved to do was travel together. I would love to know where your favorite place to travel together was.
Speaker 4: We well, definitely our favorite place that was more of like a romantic y kind of destination that was his freak was for sure was Cabo Okay, because that's where we would go where he would get to lie on the beach and smoke a cigar and relax right and away from it all. It wasn't a long flight, which was nice, two hours barely and we would go to you know, his favorite hotel and we would just get a nice room and he would just relax and just decompress, and we would eat all of the amazing food and have all the margaritas and drink really good tequila and it was just his absolute happy place. We went to Kabo a bunch, but you know, we would go for New Year's and he just loved be on the beach with his cigar and you know, ordering fish tacos and yeah, having you know, a margarita on the beach, and it was just unlucky.
Speaker 1: He needed that, Like, he didn't relax very often, so he needed a to decompress like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, But then we would also have we would go to Vegas a lot too. And you know a lot of people didn't understand that Bob, even when he was sixty sixty plus, Like he he'd be the one that like, let's go to a show and then let's go to spancy dinner, and let's go to a nightclub and get a bottle of champagne out at a nightclub and then he'd end up in the DJ booth with like tea pain or something, and you know, I'm like, who is this guy? Like how does he have more energy than I do?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And I'm like, how is he the one wanting to stay out and party all night? And I'm like, it's midnight, we go home, you know, right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I'm done now, yea.
Speaker 4: Yeah. He was not your typical, you know, sixty year old.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: He Bob loved life. He really every little bit of it. He wanted to try it and experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and.
Speaker 5: I always love that about it.
Speaker 4: As we found out, you know, life is short and you got to live it to its fullest. And that's the one, well not the one, but like one big thing that you know, I've learned from this and why I feel at peace was that he lived so much. He lived a thousand lifetimes in his sixty years.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we're coming up on the two year anniversary in a few weeks. What is this time of year like for you or do you feel that weird like anticipation of that date or do you struggle? Do you just kind of stay busy and put it out of your mind, what's in your head space right now.
Speaker 4: We'll keep in mind this year, the two year anniversary is going to be very different than the one year. You know, the one year was really really hard because when you get to that year mark of being like, oh, now it's been a whole year that he hasn't been in like when you write because he passed January twenty twenty two and we got to twenty two, I'm like, oh, here's a year that, yeah, we see him, you know what I mean. And obviously two years you've processed a lot and you've gone through a lot. It's you know, you're in a much better place.
Speaker 5: Than you one the time heals everything right.
Speaker 4: And the twelve month mark was very different than the six month mark. It's a three month mark, so it was very very The one year mark was really really gut wrenching and very difficult.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I've gone to visit him a bunch, which is nice, and I think I did either on the anniversary or within a day or two last year, and I'll do the same this year. But yeah, it's I think this this year will be definitely easier. But it's you know that January ninth, as well as you know, his birthday or just two days that are just very weird. But yeah, you know, each one's always going to get a little bit easier and a little bit different. You have a different perspective.
Speaker 2: I think you just get more used to this new normal too.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it I don't know if it ever gets easier, but you just kind of get used to it.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel anyways, when I process my own grief around Bob.
Speaker 3: Sort of the acute, the acute grief of it turns into and a grief that always exists, but maybe it doesn't stab quite the same way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I it's interesting. I can easily when I go back to that day, you know, and Jodie, like you were there within like that first hour. Pretty much like when I go back to that day, I can easily feel just as much pain and you know, torment and trauma as I did two years ago. So I can be easily transported back to that really like got wrenching, horrific time, but normal day, like you know, during my normal life. Whatever. It's you know, obviously much better and much easier now than it was two years ago. But I'm at a place now where I can, for the most part, like look at a picture, watch a video and smile and have like happy primories of it and like actually enjoy that versus you know, those first let's say, six months, I would do it all. I never shied away from it. I always would still watch the videos and look at the pictures and always.
Speaker 5: Relive the feelings.
Speaker 4: But it was really really, really really hard, like you couldn't do it without sobbing uncontrollably. I still did it, But now I can do it and smile and laugh and enjoy it more. But still Like the other day, I UH was watching one of his podcasts with Rabbi Leader, who you know did his uh his funeral, and he had had him on his podcast one year to the day before he passed, which was kind of interesting.
Speaker 5: Wow, and.
Speaker 4: The way he was signing off with him, he was like, I love you. You know, you always got to tell people you love them. And then he was also talking about grief, and it's so interesting to hear Bob give advice on how to help people grieve because he was such a professional at that. But then looking back, right, so weird to hear him talk about grief, like in the moment, and.
Speaker 5: And he had I mean, Bob had a lot of grief.
Speaker 4: A lot of you know, watch so much death in his life. And yeah, but looking back to hear him talk, I remember, I just I watched this podcast. I didn't think it was going to make me lose it, but I just I just lost it. And I just started, this was just a few days ago, just started, you know, bawling uncontrollably. Because certain things, you know, like you can be a moment, like be a little disconnected from it, and then certain things just like bring you right back. Yeah, it never really you know, you can go back to that moment at any time.
Speaker 3: What I learned from Bob a big lesson about grief is that you can laugh in the midst of grief, and you can find connection and joy in the midst of grief, and that that's okay. Yeah, you know, I remember I watched him go through all everything with his sisters, and you know, I just I just all that was something that really stuck with me because I think, like my family was, grief was a little more like a sort of sacrisanct, you didn't, you know, And and grief to me was something I had. I was like, there's there's a different way I have to process this, and watching him, like I always, you know, I always think now when I make an inappropriate joke at a really terrible time, that it's the best way I know how to cope with things, and that I remember watching him do that and it was like okay, and.
Speaker 4: That Bob would be sanctioning it because.
Speaker 3: He well, for sure, and I'm pretty sure I was making in appropriate jokes from the get go, and because I was like, if someone's gonna have to make.
Speaker 5: A really bad joke, im, I'll volunteers tribute.
Speaker 4: So we all learned that from him, you know. I remember when I first met him and he would make certain jokes, even about his sister. I was like, how can you see it? And then when you start to learn, you're like, oh, that's a coping mechanism and actually it's okay to laugh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeahes that are dark, Yeah, yeah, it takes the air out of it a little bit. And so I mean that was so much of what Bob did and being around, you know, at the time of his passing. Yeah, I remember walking up the driveway and I think John Mayer was the first person I saw and hugged, and you know, everybody was there, but seeing so many of his comedian friends also using humor and telling those funny stories and things, I just like, I think all of our biggest regret was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bob would love to see this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would love to see all of the attention he's getting and all the funny stories and the you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank God for all the comedian friends. I mean, that was such I mean, I can't imagine having gone through that and not have the support of all these people who even I mean not only just because they would make the jokes and bring some levity.
Speaker 5: To the situation, but just beloved him.
Speaker 4: That community is just so tight and they just loved him so much, you know.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it was a it was a beautiful thing to watch.
Speaker 2: Really, Kelly. One of the things I appreciate most about you.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've ever told you this, but throughout the last two years, including like immediately after Bob passed, and I would text you, you are so giving to us, like you'd be anytime I'd be like checking in on you, like, Kelly, are you okay? Like what's going you know, You're like, you would immediately turn the conversation back to me and talk to me about how much Bob loved me and how much I meant to him, And like for you to be able to do that in the days following his passing and then throughout the last two years, like that's just extraordinarily giving to be able to put your own grief aside and focus on us and our grief. It's just I feel like Bob is speaking through you. It's just been a beautiful gift to me. So thank you for that.
Speaker 4: Thank you for saying that, because to me, that was always from day one. I remember that day I realized, even and like the worst day of my entire life, that somehow that felt really. I mean, I remember when people showed up at the house on January ninth, the first thing I wanted to say was like, he loved you so much, And for some reason, it was like it brought some sort of peace, joy, I mean something. It just felt. It was very feeling to me to be able to say that because I knew that that was true, and I would be like, and he wasn't here to say it, and so I'm like, I'm if I can at least pass on that message for him, like I knew it, as you said, like he was almost saying it through me. And to this day when I see people who I knew he loved or appreciated their work or like whatever it was, it makes me so happy to say that. I remember I saw the other day, like I was at Norman Lee or Shiva, and I saw an actor that I knew Bob loved and I'd never met him before, but I knew that Bob thought he was really funny and loved his work. And I told him, I said, by the way, Bob loved you and thought you were hilarious, and he was like, oh, thank you so much for telling me. Like that means so much. And just to you know, see people's reaction when they found out that Bob Saget loved them, right, you know, it was a very special thing. And to be able to kind of be that conduit just you know, has brought me a lot of kind of peace and joy amidst the smorrow. So thank you Andrewa for saying that, because from day one, that's just always has been very something that I knew I feel very compelled to do. But it also I know would make him like there have been times where I remember one time and you know, sorry, this is Bob like to drop, you know, be name dropping too, but okay's work. And I saw like Keenan Thompson and I and I felt this like weird compul I'm like, I have to go tell him that Bob loved him because Bob right, I was like, I have to do it. I literally heard Bob and I had like get up and go to him, and I did it, and he was like, oh, oh my god, thank you for saying that, you know, And because when I get that reaction, like, how can I not keep telling people?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: So well?
Speaker 3: And Bob was the person who always told everybody how much he loved him, and he was the one that would go and be like, I love what you did. You're just great, like so complimentary and always so genuine. So I yeah, you're just carrying on his legacy of keeping that going.
Speaker 4: What a blessing to even be able to attempt to do that, you know, so thank you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: When Norman Lee are passed recently, one of my first thoughts was that he and Bob are sharing cigar and playing poker or something.
Speaker 4: Scotch, fancy food and a vodka martini and yeah, I'm doing that together.
Speaker 5: Indeed, Oh man, such a walk down memory lane.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: So, Kelly, you've started a new podcast, which, by the way, is now my new favorite podcast called comfort Food, and it's all about grief and talking to people who have been through it, and I want to hear more about it. But I just have to tell you this is such a great podcast. It's so cathartic to listen to people talk so openly and honestly about their grief process because it's something people don't talk about so openly and honestly. So I'm loving it.
Speaker 5: And we so should. It's so important, this.
Speaker 4: Strangely taboo thing. And so I was like, how can I make it more approachable? Because I'm no expert by any means, but like, how can I make it more approachable and a little bit lighter, you know, to talk about these things? And so, you know, I'm having on wonderful people, and I cannot wait to have both of you on, of course, because you have been both have been through this, and I mean, I know you both have such unique and interesting stories that people can learn from of what you each have gone through. And it's not just grief, I mean, because I know you both experienced that, but just difficult times in general. I mean, some people have, you know, whether it's a divorce or a loss of a loved one or some sort of you know, addiction or like something that people have overcome that while they're talking about this is difficult time in their life, we're eating my guests favorite comfort food, so you know, we're eating their favorite comfort food to make this conversation a little bit more happy, a little bit more light, and to help people who have been through that type of thing. So you know, it's a lot of them are comedians that I'm having on and some people are people who like, for instance, I had Jojo Siwa on on her episode so Soon, and she's twenty years old. People are like, what has she gone through? It's like she has still been through some difficult things that the way she's processed it people can learn from even though she's only twenty, you know. So and then whether it's you know John Stamos or John Mayer or you know Katie Kuric who lost her husband at the same age that I was, I mean, everyone has such an interesting perspective, and I just want to have these conversations with people that it's not like doom and gloom and yeah bad, But how can we make it? You know, how do we talk about it more?
Speaker 5: How do we I just had Jeff.
Speaker 4: Ross on and he loved Jeff, he said, I mean, he's the best. And of course his comfort food his episode hasn't come out yet, but his comfort food was a b fribs and pastrami, because that's what he loved you with, Bob and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after I was going to say, it's something from a deli, yeah.
Speaker 4: He said, he goes. You know, I thought that was going to be sad, but it was really happy and really fun and it was actually fun. So I hope that that's what this can do. So, Andrew, I thank you for saying that it's your new favorite. That means so much, But it is.
Speaker 2: I can't wait every Sunday night, I'm like, Oh, who's on next? I can't wait to see your upcoming guests because it's always just a wonderful bright spot in my week.
Speaker 4: What a what a compliment. But yeah, so you can.
Speaker 3: Let your audience know that you guys will Yes, yes, I can't wait I'm looking for that reminds me I need to text.
Speaker 5: You back, and I figure that day.
Speaker 4: Both have such incredible stories that can really you know that you probably don't get an opportunity to talk about that side of things very often, especially in a way that's not going to be a freaking bummer.
Speaker 2: Right right, and you you handle that balance.
Speaker 1: You strike that balance so well between getting deep into a conversation but keep yeah, not being depressing and keeping it lighthearted.
Speaker 2: So you're the perfect host for that.
Speaker 4: Thank you well. And it's it's interesting because on that podcast I told you that I listened to of Bob's when he was with talking to Steve Leader. Bob said, he goes, you know, talking about grief. He said, one thing that always got me through grief, he goes is comfort food. And he starts talking about comfort I'm like it was almost this and I once again, I hadn't heard this until I listened to it the other day, and I was like, Bob was like giving me his blessing over my podcast, you know, because like hearing him say that that right, that was something that was their grief. I was like, all right, all right, thanks for sanctioning my my podcast. The title of my podcast, Bob. Yeah. Anyway, Well, thank you guys, and I can't wait to have you guys on.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I can't wait to I can't wait to be on now. One of the things that you did is speaking of Jojo see what was your or special Forces, I think, which I would love to hear about as someone who also has done a crazy live in the jungle competition type show, I would love to hear what special Forces looked terrifying for you and what made you want to do it.
Speaker 4: It looked awesome because it was the best and worst thing I'd ever done in my life at the same time, right, So what made me want to do it is I've always been obsessed with, you know, I don't want to say obsessed with in awe of the military Special Forces, Navy Seals like I loved g I Jane, and I remember watching that like as a teenager, being like, if I ever have the chance to do that one day, like I'm doing that right, And so to be able to even have the opportunity to live in this life for even a day and be trained by the most elite special forces in the world, I'm like, how do you pass that up. And you know, I've been getting in decent shape and I'm like, all right, physically, I think I might be up to this challenge. And then emotionally people have been telling me for the past year and a half. They're at the time, they're like, you're so strong, You're so strong, and I was like, this is a mental game, so like how strong am I?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Let's put it to the test. So that's why I wanted to do it. And you know it was in New Zealand and June, but it was winter went to which I hate the cold.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it gets cold in New Zealand.
Speaker 4: The hardest part besides just being on edge the whole time because you never know, like they don't tell you. It's not like you get an itinerary of like this is what you're right right right. You have no idea what's coming, and you're sleeping in a room starting with you know, those fourteen people total, and you're next to people who are snoring, and you're on these army cots. There's no you know, you don't have like a mattress or blankets or anything. It's bare bones. You eat when they tell you to eat, if you don't eat, then you don't eat that day. You know, it's not like there's craft services when the cameras stop rolling. That's not how it works.
Speaker 5: Yep, yeah, no.
Speaker 4: And it was so intense. I wasn't sleeping. I was in you know, physically kind of tortured. But it was also the coolest bonding experience with these other people and just such an amazing overall experience to be able to actually work with Navy Seals and British Special Forces and be like wow, even though it was only for four days and they have to do it for years and years, I got to live.
Speaker 1: And so what was harder the mental aspect or the physical aspect? If you had to name just one.
Speaker 4: You know what it was, people would say, it's like, you can overcome the physical, But that's what ended. I knew what would get to me. I knew that mentally, I think I was going to be able to hang. It was the endurance stuff. I knew that one of those endurance challenges is what was going to get me. And yes, mentally, can you push through it, But when your knees are like I was, I was scared. I thought I was doing permanent damage to my knees in my back where I'm like, you get to the point where you're like, is this this worth permanent damage? And when you're emotionally exhausted and physically because you're not sleeping, and then your body's literally breaking down. And I had to carry I don't know if you guys saw, I had to carry like this five hundred pounds zodiac maybe seal boat over two miles through a field with three other people who one is an Olympic gold medal speed skater who her legs are like right since she was not having the problems I was, and then Tyler Cameron, who's a human, and then Tom Sandalball who's also an incredible shape and I'm older by far than all of them, and I was like, I'm sorry, my body can't do it anymore. And that's I said. I would not give up unless I was injured or my body just gave out, and that's what happened. So I kept my promise to myself.
Speaker 1: Impressive, very very import did you become closest to during that experience? Imagine you bonded with everyone, But who did you take away from this experience as like some of your closest buddies.
Speaker 4: Uh, probably Jack Osborne. He was such a sense of like calm while we were there. He was so great and so funny.
Speaker 5: Husband's friends with Jack.
Speaker 4: He's just wonderful, good kid, and yeah, he's just wonderful. And Jojo, she was like the cheerleader of the group. She was always so positive and was so helpful and just really wanted to help everybody. She was just so wonderful. Body Miller.
Speaker 3: Another Jojo texted me before you guys went out, and she was like, so, I like, I hear you know, I'm doing this Special Forces thing with Kelly.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my god, You're gonna love Kelly.
Speaker 2: She's amazing, She's the best.
Speaker 4: Like it's yeah, yeah, you know, I absolutely adore her and she's but I mean, really, all of them I've I've you know, kind of formed a bond with where I could feel like I could see any of them now and be like, oh, I love you miss yeah you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that trauma bond of going of existing with people physical challenges and living in the you know, desert or cots or jungles or whatever.
Speaker 4: It is no joke.
Speaker 5: We survived death.
Speaker 4: For anyone who questions the legit, like how real? It was no joke. It was very real.
Speaker 3: Yeah. People are always like, oh, you do those and then you're going you're like, no, no, we were.
Speaker 2: We were.
Speaker 3: We were sleeping outside. We were it was all yeah, we didn't have to sleep.
Speaker 4: I say, yeah, we were outside.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we were outside on bamboo like tied together like hard things of bamboo. We had to go to the bathroom outside in the out in the outdoor, yeah, pouring down monsoon rain every single night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's worse. But our bathrooms were outside.
Speaker 5: I don't think I was ever dry for like two weeks.
Speaker 4: Were you But were you warm? Was it warm?
Speaker 5: It was disgusting.
Speaker 3: I mean we were in the jungle rainforest of Panama, so it was you were never not sweaty.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I still feel like but.
Speaker 3: It was like at night it would get kind of chilly with the winds and stuff, but not not cold cold.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: But I would have a meltdown every day trying to just pull likecra leggings onto my sweaty and damp body that would never fully dry off. And that was every day. I was like, this is the thing that's gonna kill me. I'll do running, jumping, swimming bike, but putting on these leggings every night, it was yeah.
Speaker 4: You win. And plus there, I'm sure there were bugs there so that I would have checked out.
Speaker 5: Oh my good bugs.
Speaker 3: We had snakes, we had spider wolf, giant things, we had we had monk, howler monkeys that are the most terrifying thing. If you've never heard a howler monkeys scream three feet behind your open little shack that you're sleeping in and like bear it.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was lot.
Speaker 2: Did you do Special Forces again? If they had an All Star thousand percent?
Speaker 4: You would do it a thousand percent. Wow, Oh my god, a thousand percent. I want to redeem myself. Jack and I always said we're like if a van pulled up right now and just said get in, I was like, get in, no hesitation, no hesitation.
Speaker 2: I'm impressed knowing what I know.
Speaker 4: Now going like, I'm like, all right, maybe I don't know if I could get to the end because those physical challenges are so but I'm like, I would I'd go farther.
Speaker 1: What country would you pick if you had to design the next Special Forces All Star cast edition?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: God, are warm somewhere?
Speaker 3: Let me tell you the Foreman, all it's cracked up to be either though, so it's not.
Speaker 4: I would go somewhere like temperate, you know, not too hot, not too cold. Uh, you know, maybe like Northern Australia or something where it's.
Speaker 3: But everything in Australia is remember that everything in Australia New Zealand.
Speaker 5: It was the animals, the trees, all of it. Just it's all trying to.
Speaker 4: We had no creatures or critters, no bugs. And it wasn't that. I mean, it was like in the thirties forties, but it wasn't like okay, you know Chicago.
Speaker 3: All right, Well I'm going to get a van and and I'm just gonna roll up to your house and just be like get in and then who knows where we're going Northern Australia.
Speaker 4: If you just pull up next to you in a white vand and say get in, get in, I will get in there, no questions asked. I will get in that vands.
Speaker 3: Since Childhood and Stranger Danger, right right, Stranger Danger or reality show. Right, Yeah, that's what that's actually the name of the new show, Stranger Danger or Reality Show. And it's just vans pulling up next to people. Yeah, and like you either get in a van and it's just some random person, or you get in and it's a really cool reality show trip that you're going on, but you don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, takes a chance. I'm in.
Speaker 2: Well, we would love to play this rapid fire Bob edition questions. Oh my god, are you up for a little game here?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 3: To Okay, So everything depends on this, you know this everything.
Speaker 5: It's like we tear your games.
Speaker 1: And and so it's all about Bob. So you have to answer questions like your Bob or just about Bob. So okay, okay, ready, Well.
Speaker 3: If she answers like she's Bob, each answer is going to be seven.
Speaker 4: Okay, I will not.
Speaker 2: I will not do a rapid fire answer like Kelly. But like it's all about Bob, so okay. Bob's weirdest habit, Oh gosh.
Speaker 4: He he would have a huge I mean, I don't know if it was weird, but it was his thing that like every night he would have a huge, massive bowl of ice cream and like you could not get him to not do that. And if I'd try to get a smaller bowl, he would get really mad at Me'd be like, I'm not in a nursing home, and he wanted fire pint or even more than a pint every single night.
Speaker 2: What flavor ice cream?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yeah, anything like chocolate, chocolate, chick rock we got it? Like yeah, anything kind of choka.
Speaker 2: Best his best quality as a husband.
Speaker 4: He was so thoughtful, just so thoughtful. Everything was like making sure that I was okay all the time.
Speaker 2: Hm M. Best best quality as a father.
Speaker 4: Probably the same thing. He was just not only just always making sure that his girls were always okay and had everything that they needed, but he was also such a good dab but also their best friend too.
Speaker 2: What was Bob's biggest pet?
Speaker 4: Peeve liars? Okay, he hated. He always wanted the truth.
Speaker 2: I admire that favorite home cooked meal.
Speaker 4: He loved when I made my Italian chili.
Speaker 5: Love that.
Speaker 4: He also loved when I made stir fry stuff. But he really really loved my Italian chili, and that was what he started to really ask for a lot.
Speaker 5: I'm intrigued by Italian chili.
Speaker 4: I'm making it this week for THEOL your are out delicious?
Speaker 2: Stand up or acting?
Speaker 4: What was his Did he have a preference stand up?
Speaker 5: Stand up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What was his biggest Danny Tanner like quality.
Speaker 4: He was a clean freak. Really, it was the most accurate thing. Well the hugs and the clean.
Speaker 5: And the hugs right, but truly truly.
Speaker 4: A clean freak. And he would go around the house sometimes like dust busting. He'd be like, look, I'm really Danny Tanner. He would say it, love it.
Speaker 1: Favorite cast member of Full House. You don't have to answer that. It's impossible.
Speaker 4: That's impossible. That's I'm trying to think. Is there like an ancillary one that was like in one episode?
Speaker 5: But yeah, I always preferred the dog. No, you know what he would say, Pepper Mill.
Speaker 3: Oh, the donkey, donkey, the donkey and the donkey that love John. That's that's would be his. That would be his favorite Full House cast member of cannon or Cannonball Cannonball. Cannon Ball would be yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Bob would say, Nicky and Alex, right, come up.
Speaker 3: With all the ridiculous people that Yeah, that Bob would actually say.
Speaker 4: Well that was fun, guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kelly, thank you so much for joining us. I am this such a great it's such a great interview. We loved hearing all your things about Bob and just I'm so glad that you're a part of our family and part of the extended family. Now you have inherited us, and uh, there's no leaving us now. Now I'm just gonna have to follow you in a white van wherever you go.
Speaker 4: So I'm just so grateful, and I'm so grateful for all of you, but I'm so grateful for the two of you, especially. You have been so accepting and loving and kind to me since day one. And I truly truly feel and I say this all the time. I've said it in so many interviews, I've said it to so many people that I've really felt a part of your family. And I truly know that you have been there for me and will continue to be there for me, and vice versa. I hope you know that you that you know the same, and it's just very special. I love you both so much, so thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh we love you so much. Kelly, you are are.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to kidnap both of you and then have you on comfort food and see yeah, and feed you guys, to feed you by.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think about what food, what's my come from?
Speaker 4: Like this is a this is a big thing. You have to think about your comfort food and then we will have it for you. Cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, so cool?
Speaker 3: All right, well, thank you so much Kelly for joining us. And uh and if you guys want to follow us on Instagram, you can follow us at how Rude Podcast or you can send us an email at how Rude podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: And remember, you, guys, the world is small.
Speaker 4: The house is full.