Speaker 1: What's up and slip service a man lay, I'm George and I'm honey Baby.
Speaker 2: Yes it's honey Baby. Off the night of politick and partying and performing the three piece be like, how you feeling today?
Speaker 3: Like I've been politic and partying and performing out.
Speaker 2: Past the parties. Yo. But listen, this is recording this right after the met Gala. Yeah, and you was at Brooklyn chop House.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk to me about that night because in met Gala I was saying, there's not a lot of like amazing things that everyone comes out to and really shows out for.
Speaker 2: But that's one of the things what we did.
Speaker 1: We did three three three parties. First one we went we were there probably for like ten minutes. Then we went to Brooklyn chop House for a little bit, and then we went to I don't even know where we went, but.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's where.
Speaker 3: That's where we went.
Speaker 2: And yeah, itinerary, like they had a supper pool and everything.
Speaker 3: I was like, they would have let me swing on it though I wanted to.
Speaker 1: What's the point then, That's what I'm saying, So I just grind it on a pole.
Speaker 3: I kind of.
Speaker 2: I remember the first time I met it was a long time ago, and I want to say, it's amazing to see where you are right now.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: One party was it? I remember Berna Boy was there.
Speaker 1: It was his party, right, yeah, So that was the first time and they kept being like, oh do you know honey baby, And I just remember it because you had a lot of personality and you stood out.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You know, plus your friend size.
Speaker 3: I'm like.
Speaker 2: A huge personality and voice. Thank you. Do you think that part of the reason why you are so like outspoken is because of that, because sometimes it's like the opposite effect. You want to make sure you're like, look, I'm in the room.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just loud.
Speaker 1: I'm just loud and a little unfiltered sometimes, like my team be like you gotta relax, bro, like you just oh, I'll be all over the place, like I can't help it. So it's not on purpose, Like when I get in a room, I just know people gonna notice.
Speaker 3: Me because my energy just too big in my mouth too big. You won't hear me before I even get in there.
Speaker 2: That works to be on stage, though, I have to say so, speaking of being unfiltered, raw honey, raw, honey, it is the name of the project that's coming out on May thirtieth, which is fine.
Speaker 3: We were just listening to.
Speaker 2: Yeah we got a little sneak, we gotta sneak.
Speaker 3: Can see I see me in some of those tracks.
Speaker 2: Do you see left Eye?
Speaker 1: Definitely Left eyeing ultimate crash out song for real.
Speaker 2: The guy is definitely the pull up and function up like.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, never too much to lose, not to say, I must never do that.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something else is going crazy off a left eye right now. And we don't have our favorite crash I guess Jasmine Sullivan busting on those.
Speaker 3: Favorite crash classic Lifetime. Oh excuse me, I.
Speaker 2: Need those signs. But when we're mad and we know we're not gonna really set the house on fire, Yeah, but you know we may, we may figuratively do that, you know, because it's literal and it's figuratively right. So figuratively we know how to set the house on fire, you know. We know how to fun up without having to do anything right like that. And there's just too many ways to do it now, you know.
Speaker 1: We have some me burn his clothes, burn that ship, niggas shoes and his Xbox and his playstational water game, de.
Speaker 2: Lay us history off the two K. That's how you get.
Speaker 3: That's how you get even crying.
Speaker 2: Listen, have you ever like cut somebody cheating on social media or on their phone and reached out to the other girl me? Yeah? No, you never reached out to somebody even when you were younger, before you was honey baby.
Speaker 1: No, because realistically I was always the one getting myself into some shit and fucking with somebody that hay, and.
Speaker 3: Finding out and finding out later on that they just liar.
Speaker 2: So now I look bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you fucking them too? Yeah, definitely, I definitely was. And that's the worst because it'd be interest like you lied to me.
Speaker 1: But then my problem is, though I don't know how to leave people alone once I get attached to them. So it's like, already made it this far and I tried to leave you alone. I'm just just so you were super saying because starting because you lied or yeah, like I used to be like one of them people like I would mess with somebody for like a long period of time and then I.
Speaker 3: Will find out a whole bunch of bullshit. But I'm just it's like I literally cannot like my brain is not allowing my young.
Speaker 2: Self to exit out of that situation. My guys like because they figure once you get in, you can't get out, right, they figure your apart, you're like trapped already. And then I'll tell you the truth because they're like, I ain't want to tell I.
Speaker 3: Had eight kids, but something sh're down with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't know true.
Speaker 3: But some people just don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't want kids.
Speaker 3: I mean some girls, I'm telling you they do not care.
Speaker 2: But somebody, let's say you did get attached to a guy, but he didn't.
Speaker 3: Tell you that that he had eight kids, denying your kids.
Speaker 2: Or seven mothers, seven moms, like how deep in a deeper love?
Speaker 3: Seven BM, I'm just be a step mom. Like once I'm in I'm in it, Like once I'm in it your mother?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's that? What can somebody do to make you be out of it?
Speaker 3: Be out of it?
Speaker 2: What's something that you're like, Okay, I I got to exist stage left right now?
Speaker 1: You like you gotta do something like really really walk, like like extremely walcky, Like I don't know what does that look like?
Speaker 3: Like something that will just really be make me disgusted about you, Like blame me an STD, no do it? Yeah, you're out that.
Speaker 1: I'm like you risking my health is like a whole nother thing. And like if you knew about it and you're risking my health, it's like crazy.
Speaker 2: Like say he didn't know you Yeah, like if he did being realistic like okay, hard So.
Speaker 3: Me sitting here being like, yeah, I'm gonna leave him.
Speaker 2: It's not true like it took me. I didn't know what this green ship was coming out.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: If what it gives me an STD, like my boyfriend gives me a st D, I'm leaving, Like, and you know about risking my health, Like but if you didn't know, But if you didn't know you had an STD and you gave it to me.
Speaker 2: Outside, yeah, crap that ship up the fun. I think she still love him.
Speaker 3: Are you usually the one who gets broken up with because you can't let it go? I got broken up with once and then he came right back, and yeah they always run you. Yeah, break up with you crashing out. I don't know. You just was fucking with some other girl.
Speaker 1: Listen, and I figured it out and it was like, oh, okay, you like her more than meet. That's cool, because why you won't come back and try to fuck me again if you like that so much?
Speaker 2: More, Like, that's what guys do. When I was in college and I was a freshman, this guy was like he broke up with me like in the second semester because I think he wanted to be free all his friends.
Speaker 3: And then he came right back.
Speaker 2: But by that time, you know what it is, By that time, somebody else is right on time. She loved me, and that's why I love that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So on the.
Speaker 2: EP the song Right on Time and the video, that's a I think that's a favorite. Yes, I love that song. You know, so the whole point to explain and break down it, Well, why don't you break down the song for us so we can explain why we love it so much.
Speaker 1: So basically, right on Time is giving very much. And if he won't do what a nothing nigga will like whatever they want to be too. Yeah, somebody else is willing to do that. I think sometimes as women, like like I said, like I love passionately, like when I'm in them all and it really makes you forget, like, wow, I don't have.
Speaker 3: To deal with this ship.
Speaker 1: I don't got to be with you, like, I don't got to give you a million one chances because fucking Joe schmoel over there is going to do exactly what I want to do.
Speaker 2: I don't got to ask.
Speaker 3: And it's a million niggas lined up out my door, like, so why am I gonna take that?
Speaker 1: And it's like right on time? Is the reminder, like, bitch, stop being stupid, Stop letting your pussy run your life, Stop letting your heart run your life. Bitch, it's seven billion dicks in a world, go front anyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that what they say is the best.
Speaker 3: Another one coming, let it go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, and you know why Sometimes you're in it and you don't realize how bad it is until you get something good too, exactly, And don't let me find out there's something that's better, because as soon as I find that out, it's over. As soon as you start saying, what the fuck was I thinking? Yo?
Speaker 1: You know, you over somebody when you don't like them no more, Like I don't like you no more because I don't irritate you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I don't like you like.
Speaker 1: Face, Like I'm scared when you start making that face to God it's just like like just anything bothers you when they get off the car and they crack and showing like now I want to throw up.
Speaker 3: You got yours? When you walk so cute at the nigga, you start not liking it, I guess everything, you dirty ass nigga.
Speaker 1: You start taking pictures sitting into the group chat, fucking foully cracked.
Speaker 2: Bitch, you a person that where your friends tell you if it's like girl, you got to leave him alone, like ship, My friends are ruthless.
Speaker 3: Okay, my friends are like, bitch, you're stupid.
Speaker 1: Stop being a dumb bitch like verbatim, Like they are not beating around a bush, like when they see me like crying mad hard over somebody and they feel like it's just not something that's like good for me.
Speaker 3: They were like, yo, stop sucking crying, you look stupid.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes if you really want to still be with him, do that prevent you from telling your friends certain things?
Speaker 2: Because you know anyone Okay, I'm just saying because you know, I.
Speaker 3: Always have to rest.
Speaker 2: But she started off, But I don't even judge.
Speaker 1: Me getting a real But you know, sometimes you really just be wanting to be there, but you know your friends who are your real friends, is gonna give you the real Absolutely, My friends are mad like blunt with me and like even though like they might not like somebody, they don't be like mean all the time though, like if they know I'm a fun with him and I really do need advice on it. And it's not always like bitch, just leave him alone. It's always like, well, you know, you should, or you should go about it like this, or you should do that, or bit you should you should.
Speaker 3: Just and no funny and no funny at the end of the day, like you can tell your friends.
Speaker 1: It's always your side of the story, right, and it can even be the truth at times most times?
Speaker 3: Right? You crazy?
Speaker 1: I mean no, I've done some crazy things. I'm not gonna I don't intellect Wait, may y'all be on me, young girl, No, seriously, But you know, when you really when you're really feeling you feeling somebody and you in the bed, they don't know what you're talking about, they don't know what you're intimacy, it's like it's different, like but you know, so what you shared, what you shared that might have a whole different story.
Speaker 2: I don't know what jordan' be doing.
Speaker 3: I'm not. You have very little patience for function, I really do. I like the way you said that ship. Yeah right, I'm not into it. I men get on my nerves too bad to be tolerating. So what does women do? What you're trying to say, Jordan, I'm not saying. I'm definitely the friend that's letting you be known. Don't talk to me about stuff if you don't want me to eat you up about it. I'm definitely one of your homegirls. That's like, girl, what are we even talking about. I'm not even gonna take the call at.
Speaker 1: This, But are you the friend that's gonna throw it in my face? Laiter off nor No.
Speaker 3: But after a certain point, I'm like, I'm not even gonna listen to you anymore.
Speaker 2: If you got four or five times, because literally, like my homegirl that I grew up with call me today. I was telling y'all about this, and I was like, I do think that if I'm dating somebody, I should talk to you every day, like on the phone every day. This guy she's dating doesn't call her every day?
Speaker 3: What not?
Speaker 2: Even just dating that's her supposedly her man. I'm like, that's not her man. If he doesn't, he's not even think without being like, let me check. You know, I understand people have busy days. Even if you're cheating, you can still sneak in a phone call yeah, or text or something FaceTime. You gotta be like, I'm going to the store. You want anything, I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: But yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was telling her like, that's not your man if he's not calling, and then he's out of town. And so while he's out of town, she looked at Historian and he was out to eat with another woman on her birthday, on her birthday, and it looked like it was just the two of them.
Speaker 3: It definitely was just the two of them.
Speaker 1: And she's still like, but I also think that, say, because I have guy friends, right, And so I would let my man know.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, oh, I'm going to dinner with the person I used to work with. I would tell him, But he doesn't tell her nothing. So if you see something like that, it looks suspicious. But if he would have told her, Hey, this woman I used to work with, we're going to dinner X, Y and Z, then she would and it wouldn't be weird, you know what I'm saying, and then she hasn't met like any of his friends. You know, it's just heartbreaking. Man, he got a whole other girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Speaking of heartbreak, we saw some pictures obviously going back to met Gala, Mary J. Blige was outside and I read somewhere that she's one of your icons.
Speaker 2: So do you see icon?
Speaker 1: So do you see yourself in the future doing something with her? And obviously all this heartbreak music or you have crash out music, how would that blend together?
Speaker 3: If you have like the opportunity to do something with her, Like, I don't know, I think it'll be far though, Like she has a very powerful voice.
Speaker 1: Like I think our tones would be like really good and like mesh really good together that'll be crazy dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that because it's like also the newer generation coming up, because y'all, you do do like very unfiltered raw you know, which people like, and it's relatable to the average person, because I think, you know, you do have sweet music, but it's still like mad, aggressive, agressively sweet.
Speaker 3: I gotta as you'd be beating your boyfriend's up.
Speaker 2: Yes, not at all.
Speaker 3: You know, I haven't that power.
Speaker 1: I definitely am a like a popper and a mushard. Like it's like, get out my face, don't play with me, like because I gotta.
Speaker 3: Smack you up. Oh my god, my face.
Speaker 2: You got too much to lose. Yeah, this is why I don't happen many. You got a three A m booty callo three y.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: She said that, mad passionate. So what did you do after met yala to sleep? I'm gonna right to sleep.
Speaker 3: I got home so late. I was like, I got home. I ripped my wig off, all my poes off at the door. I hopped in the shower. I said to she, lets go, We're going to sleep. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, speaking of you ripping your wig off, you definitely was up in cosmetology school here.
Speaker 3: It was late, thank you. I only did the touch ups when you told me you laid your own wig. That was crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That says a lot of money. Good. Yeah, that's listen.
Speaker 1: Don't don't even say that because every time everybody say that, they like, oh you could just I but it's a benefit that you can if you know what I'm saying, don't show up or they' just not doing right, you know what.
Speaker 3: Let's it for me yesterday, I did my make up, my hair, everything.
Speaker 2: I looked so good.
Speaker 3: Yo, yesterday I could have bit myself in my ass.
Speaker 2: I looked so good.
Speaker 3: I was so proud. I was like, God, damn it.
Speaker 2: The three am Booty called, let's talk about that leaving the door on. Like, First of all, I've done that in the past. I love that for you, Yeah, thank you, But but now that I look at it, I'm like, is that safe? I think about all the unsafe things.
Speaker 3: Somebody else coming in. So I did the most unsafe ship.
Speaker 2: Right, You're young, impulsive, like getting in the.
Speaker 3: Car with people you don't know and just you can take me anywhere the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 2: And being in the wrong neighborhood like that.
Speaker 3: Like to like what was I thinking.
Speaker 1: Morning leaking out the window. Nobody knows where you're are, who you with, what you're doing. You don't even know where you are what you're doing.
Speaker 2: God is watching, sir.
Speaker 1: So going back to the fact you said you don't have a man, is there a reason for that? It's because you're focused on your career or I'm in love.
Speaker 3: With myself that for you say that more time. I'm in love with myself.
Speaker 1: I think a lot more women need to say that. Yeah, I love myself. I'm in love with myself is different. Yeah, that's dope. So you're not talking to anybody at all, Roster.
Speaker 3: Got I'm very well media trained guys.
Speaker 1: All right, in dating, you're dating, right, We ain't we ain't gonna get it out of you. But do you feel like this day and age of man kind of sassy? Because I been seeing a lot of that on social media.
Speaker 3: These niggas be bad bitch is a hard heart. It's not a bad thing. You want to know what difference between knowing your worth and sassy.
Speaker 1: I'm rather a bad bitch man than a nigga that just don't like care. I feel like bad bitchmen really do give a fuck about themselves. That's why they act like bad bitches, because we give a fuck about ourselves.
Speaker 2: What about a guy who takes longer to get ready than you?
Speaker 3: What you're doing? Okay, Jordan, what are you doing that?
Speaker 1: I gotta do my hair, I gotta do my makeup, I gotta get dressed, I gotta shower, I gotta shave.
Speaker 3: So are you doing the same thing as me? How long does it take to gay best friend? That part. We like the same thing. Just put a crops up one on us, go crop craptops and fashion for.
Speaker 1: Men right now, I think it's sexy when niggas. I see pictures of niggas back in the day. Yeah, yeah, but the little crops and the whochi shorts.
Speaker 2: My mom was like a teenager.
Speaker 3: Girls, well yeah.
Speaker 2: Smith and the crops top.
Speaker 3: I was like, see, what I don't like is that they want to be chased and they want to be courted. I'm not courting you in the way. Why it's funny to even hear its true they do. I think it's I'm not courting on nigga.
Speaker 1: But like, I don't know, but you're not mad at men wanting to be like you know, like if you want me, like show me you want me, because I feel like a lot of times we'll be getting fucked up, like we be wanting niggas too, Like we be wanting niggas too.
Speaker 2: And that's okay. Men like to But I feel like men like the role of being the one that's coming after you, like the hunter.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I like when you're actually tell a man, or you're you're giving the hints the sign he doesn't. He's not really checking for you. Like I feel like men love bitches. So it's like when I'm ignoring a man is when they need that. No, that's when they dick riding. I never got rejected by no man that I want it? Yeah, yeah, you said that?
Speaker 2: Are you aggressive? The care aggressive? How don't even let a guy know you like him? You think things are different for you now that people know you, though, I mean, yeah, like, how is it different when it comes to me? Of course, when it comes when it comes to if you like a guy tho, or if you want to go out with somebody, or if you want to have a booty call? How is it different now to you?
Speaker 1: I actually don't do any of that now, dangn Like when before I got like into like the business, I was outside, Yeah, inside like I.
Speaker 2: Was sneaky linking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I had my roster, I had my lineup, I was walked.
Speaker 2: I was having to go fucking time.
Speaker 3: Now can you tell us what walk means? Can you use it a couple of times? You don't know, like.
Speaker 1: Crazy like walky like oh that'shs walky, Like oh you did that, that's walk Yeah? So like so like I was outside like I was having a good fucking time, like my friends be like, yo, people don't know you for real, like because I'm like so calm now.
Speaker 2: But that's then you went through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sis, it's good that you went through what you went through so that you could be chilled.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm gonna go back.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody back then some fuck that if they ever said it, you would deny all of them.
Speaker 3: Y'all never fucked me, never any.
Speaker 2: Body.
Speaker 1: Speaking of body, obviously being in this industry, you have a natural, beautiful body. I'm not gay, I mean not today anyway, but obvious, right, you know, with the pressures of everybody doing what they're doing. And listen, I am not against anybody doing enhancements.
Speaker 3: Is that something that you've ever thought about doing?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh well, actually this body was done by doctor drunk.
Speaker 2: That's a good advertisement. Then you're a great advertisement.
Speaker 3: What did you calling this?
Speaker 2: Three sixty bbo? I got it very This is what I was telling you. I was like, you got to go to somebody good though.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: I think. Do what you want, but don't go and do the ship like someplace that's not no type of regulations.
Speaker 3: You know, look at my mouth, I would have never a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a little bloater right now, but normally in my stomach it just looks mad tome.
Speaker 2: So what exactly did you do again?
Speaker 1: I got three sixtybo So I went to doctor Junk because he does skinny BBOs and all the girls he does look very natural, and I just like I just had like hip dips and I just had no structure to my body. And it was more so like, all right, if I go to the gym, I'm still never gonna have the body that I want because it's just not possible because genetics, like I can't grow fat in like certain areas, I don't have it. So I went there to just get a tiny little and he was like, all right, well you're gonna have to get some in your butt. So my butt isn't like huge, and it's not like a big difference because he only put fat on the top of my butt because I have fat at the bottom. So now my butt's just a little bit more round than before.
Speaker 3: But yeah, can I say, I you for not gatekeeping.
Speaker 1: Because I don't want to lie and then how people think like, oh, like yeah, I could work out and get that by had hip dips.
Speaker 2: No, because I did.
Speaker 3: I had it was amazing. They treated me so good. He checks up on you, he calls you, and you know me personally, I didn't go through like pain or anything like great the day of surgery. You know, my mom, she took care of me. Once I woke up, like from my nap at the house, I was walking around and everything.
Speaker 1: Me and my momy went to the zoo like after like I was crazy that Yeah, me and my mom were having a fucking time.
Speaker 3: The worst thing was not sleeping on my back on my side for six weeks.
Speaker 1: It was the most It was a very uncomfortable experience, but it wasn't pain. Like the doctor was like, your healing is actually insane because I was so tiny, like I was went in there one seventeen I was under seventeen pounds.
Speaker 3: Wow, and I got it in January. I was still like in the process of like in six months, I'll be like fully healed. Wow, that's great.
Speaker 2: We had a whole conversation about this at my house.
Speaker 3: And did she was telling me how I needed to be careful and how she wanted somebody that she wanted me to don't. I told her not to lead the country and do it.
Speaker 1: You go to doctor Junkies in Houston. He's the best doctor, hands down. It's worth it's really worth all the money in the world. It's the best thing I've ever did. I feel so good about myself on my body. Like before everything was like I don't want to wear this, I don't want to do that. I just don't look good on me. And now it's just like my confidence level just like went like shot right up, like yes, bitch, look at me. I look fucking good, bitch, look at this motherfucker. I said the key word, I feel so good about myself. So that says that you did it for you, and that everybody.
Speaker 3: Was like, don't do it, don't do it, like, don't touch your body, like you don't need it.
Speaker 1: And it's like every time I had to explain that, I'm like every time I had to explain him, like, I'm not doing it for nobody else.
Speaker 3: I'm doing it for myself and I'm not going out to be exaggerated.
Speaker 1: I'm just enhancing features that I don't have. And I'm always on camera. I'm always doing videos and I love to show my skin, like I am very in love myself, so I want to be myself and I like.
Speaker 3: To look in the mirror and be like this shit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm glad you said that, because we really literally because I would never tell nobody don't do something that you want to do for yourself and your confidence, but I would do say do it safely, That's exactly. That's the one thing I always will say, like, just make sure you're not doing whatever where it's like there's different regulations, you know, because I know people who literally have traveled and had all kinds of infections come back, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Say, definitely take your time and do your research.
Speaker 1: Like at first, I was gonna run to Columbia because my friend went to Columbia. That's what I don't do it, okay, But there are amazing doctors in Colombia, Like doctor Jong was telling me about certain doctors that are in Colombia that you can go to that are really really good. And I was only going to go to Columbia because my friend went and her body looks so good. But then I'm like, all right, she had way more like weight than me and I'm just so tiny, and what I'm going for needs to be done specifically for that, so you know, I did some research and then a lot of people were like recommending the same doctor, and so I just did my research on that.
Speaker 3: And then I noticed Drake uses him and I love Drake and I was like, yeah, no, perfect all the girls Drake gets bbls for goes to junk himself. He did not that.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, Drake tagging out there.
Speaker 1: He gives out bbs two girls like he did like on his party, he gave a free BBO because it's not che we can't.
Speaker 3: Go to turn girl.
Speaker 1: I was like, was like as soon as I got home, like out of the surgery, I was off amnesia and I was just the first thing I saw was this hurts.
Speaker 2: I need a sepul boy.
Speaker 3: That's the only time. Yeah, was like firstly coming out on the thing and like just waking up and I was like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: I love till you can have sex? Question? Then I came home six week mark? Did you wake that long? I don't have sex?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 2: I love this, tell the truth about that and then lie about being a virgin who said she was lying.
Speaker 1: By my handsy Zanzy notebook. Okay, yes, Rose, get some back shots.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, he taught me no backshots for six weeks because you do not want to arm. You got to slow grind up in this motherfucker slow missionary.
Speaker 3: I got it. Why I did not go through all of this ship for you to smack my asshole hard on my ship.
Speaker 2: It's flat, like be so mad and that would definitely ruin the vibe.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you. But when I was I was in our father look Miller right shot once.
Speaker 2: I was like, mill look look at me.
Speaker 3: At me.
Speaker 1: Everyone, every girl want to feel that way every time. And like you said, it was about you. I was telling Ange. I was like, this is something I want to do because I want my body. I have two children, so I was like, listen, I beat you a lot, so I want to see my body before the kids. It's not about having the huge ass, you know, to each his own. Some people like what they like, but I want to go back to the body before the babies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do it. Like just I recommend doctor Young. He's fucking amazing. He's like they just take their soul. Fucking sweetn.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 3: I can tell you. My mom was like my mom was like, I bro, So getting back to the music you just got off tour? How was that that was great? Actually?
Speaker 1: You know, I keep getting put in like places where it's like I got to really grab people because I'm being put in places.
Speaker 3: That are different from what I do.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So, I'm a singer.
Speaker 1: I would normally be in like a tour like with an R and B singer, maybe even like a pop artist because that's the type of music that people are going there to here. And I get put on like these like rat tours like yeah, and it's like when I go out there, it's like, all right, Like if I managed to pull this off and grasp people's attentions when they're not fucking here to listen to this shit, I'm that bitch, and tour just taught me I'm that bitch. Because thank you, thank you everybody out here. You guys are enjoying me. I must be doing a great job.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about how everything's been Just kind of like I just feel like it's been you know, it's.
Speaker 3: Been a Yeah.
Speaker 2: How does it feel like, because you know, early on it's kind of like people never know what's going to happen. Yeah, you know what I mean, and sometimes we could be impatient, like I've been at this. I've been doing this because you've been doing music since you were really really young. Yeah, but not seriously like you are now, but you've been kind of dabbling in it. Yeah, I started.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm trying not to touch my lessons I've been. I started making music when I was nineteen, so twenty nineteen. It's like when I started to drop music and then I was like, I was like, yo, I thought my thought process was I would drop this song and in five months I would be famous, And then I got humble so well, and I just started to like really just work on myself and my craft and just I would just sit and write to like all different types of music and just try to figure out what worked for me what didn't. And I was like, somebody gonna find me eventually, so I'm gonna just keep putting out, putting out, putting out. And then I stopped putting out. And when I stopped putting out music was actually I found me out, came out found me.
Speaker 2: But it's probably better that it didn't happen, because sometimes I think things happen too fast. Yeah, I have a song that just blows up, and then it doesn't give you the time to really like develop exactly the way that you can so that you're prepared for it.
Speaker 1: I'm actually glad I was found at the time I was found, at the age I was found, because if I would have got discovered at nineteen, like, I don't think I would have been prepared to have an open mind for what I'm doing. Like I think I would have just sabotaged the fuck out of myself because I'm still learning to like listen and be open and not be so like harsh on everything and myself, like I feel like I'm just overthinking everything and everything.
Speaker 2: Does not have to be like that, And back then it was worse.
Speaker 3: And then even just like my attitude like.
Speaker 1: Like I like I just get it, like very moody with people, and it's like picture me at nineteen worse.
Speaker 3: Right, like just a fucking bitch.
Speaker 2: You know, really you'd have been out of control.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I'm a really nice personal Like I'm not a bad person, Like I'm.
Speaker 2: Not mean, I'm not like disrespect unless you're angry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I'm angry. It's my damn.
Speaker 1: But like I can be hard to deal with at times, especially when it comes to my shit, like I need everything to be perfect and it's like that's not realistic and I'm.
Speaker 3: Still learning that.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad that I'm at like a more like mature level when like I was found because nineteen year old me, I wentn't elasted, not at all. Somebody would have been like, bitch, I cannot deal with you, bro, Like you're you're too fucking what. You don't fucking listen, You think you know everything, and you got to go sit the fuck down. Call me in five years, bitch, because you're doing a lot. It's funny that you say that you pop off, you know, sometimes you go a little crazy, but you have a team that works with you. Yeah, how is that working with your team? Like are they supportive when you get in these you know, spaces and places they have to know? You were watching something I went viral recently and he was saying that DOCI kind of was talking to her assistance.
Speaker 3: Kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: But you are obviously an artist. You know what it feels like to be in those positions when things are crazy. You have to be ready.
Speaker 3: There's so many eyes on you. Just yeah, you know, there's.
Speaker 1: Something to do, and like do they take it personal when you're having those moments.
Speaker 3: No, but they do tell me, like, I don't talk to you right now because you're just mad rude.
Speaker 2: Like sometimes you need that.
Speaker 1: It's more so me and Miller though, like they don't really do it because back like like he'd be like I'm not dealing with the ship like or like we'll like just go like back and forth a little bit because we're just so much to like. So me and him are like boom boom boom boom. So if we like argue, we'll just like not talk and then like just move from it. Me and Miller, like sometimes I get like real snappy or like she'll say something that I don't like, and it's just like I don't talk to you right now, don't talk to me.
Speaker 2: That's a good rule though, that is that's a good rule in general, Like I don't want to say nothing while I'm mad, Yes, and I shouldn't have said and then I gotta apologize and mat it just wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it's easy like oh, I didn't know, I didn't know I made you feel like that I'm sorry or you know, this is why I said this or this is why I said that, Like I'm snappy, but they don't take it personal because I'm not.
Speaker 3: Like like disrespectful, like.
Speaker 2: Hearing about what.
Speaker 3: Is that you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're my family too, so like she's like my sister, you know, so we argue like sisters will argue.
Speaker 3: Or I'm young, like I mean, I'm a gun I'm a young tweaker and she knows that. So it's like it really don't be nothing against them.
Speaker 1: It don't be towards them, like I'm not throwing it towards you or necessarily at you. I'm just speaking and sometimes I just get very frustrated and sometimes I don't know how to express that and I.
Speaker 3: Don't think when I speak, so I just be mad like moody, like like it just.
Speaker 2: Comes out over a guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, But last I got to work, not that long ago. It was so bad. It was so bad.
Speaker 1: I was like I haven't cried like that in the years. Like my mom was like, you gotta go to sleep and relax, because I was like that, shut the fuck up, like what's going on?
Speaker 3: Not just not yeah, I just be doing ship, Like I just be doing ship.
Speaker 1: And my best friend was with me, and I'm so glad she was with me because I probably would have cried the fuck out, but she was like she would try to be sympathetic, but also like she was so mad because I was tweaking. She's like, yo, and then my other best friend is on the phone, and she's like, put me on the motherfucker phone. She's like, bitch, if you don't stop that mother crying, my motherfucking out, I'm giving two mothers.
Speaker 3: Anybody be able to I'm like, all right, you got it.
Speaker 2: I went over into it.
Speaker 1: That's such a technique though, when you give yourself time to get over something.
Speaker 3: I started to realize, you know, like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be mad about this for five more minutes and I'm going to get over you got you.
Speaker 2: Gotta cry and move past it, because if you don't, not really you lying, like honey, let me friend. This girl, my best friend.
Speaker 1: She do not like to show certain emotions in front of people, like and it's three of us. She be acting like she don't want to show emotion in front of us like that, Like I can count on money and how many times I've seen her cry because you do not like crying in front of people. And that's how I know she cried because my best friend and don't got no e like she do not have a sat her body and she'd be like that mother fuckers.
Speaker 3: Right now, my girl. And that's how you gotta happen. In seven years, I've never seen it. Now you said, you know you're gonna catch a cry one time?
Speaker 1: Like something?
Speaker 2: What she seen me probably get mad once? What And it wasn't even at a guy. It was at like somebody acting fucking stupid. And I had to shut it down because I don't really do that. I just be chilled.
Speaker 3: I know she was a gangster, but yeah, and she.
Speaker 1: Seem a little nervous because you know, I don't really get mad, but when I do, it's for real there, Yeah, it's for real.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, oh ship, let me like if you get mad all the time, people don't take it seriously, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: They don't take me serious. It's so funny though, because people that I'm so close.
Speaker 2: To can really piss me the that's what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then a stranger won't.
Speaker 1: So a stranger will do something like if she would have done something, it'll probably piss me off. More than a stranger doing it, because I don't care if a stranger pisses me off, like really pisses me off to the point where I'm tweaking the fuck out. You have to really do something walky to me because while you I don't even know you and I don't care about you, So why.
Speaker 3: Got me speaking linked this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's wrong? Like? What the fuck did you do to me to make me tweak like this? Because I don't give a fuck about you. I don't know you.
Speaker 2: Listen, the next ep is called Walky.
Speaker 3: Shade, like I'm the only one I should be walking out here, like, don't be doing me like that.
Speaker 2: Well, honey, baby, I know you've had such a crazy schedule, but we appreciate you for being here and just like being as lively and just how we knew you would be. Thank you, We appreciate it, and again, don't forget raw honey, five thirty it should have been four thirty, But we appreciate you so much, love your energy and cannot wait to check you out like in person. I've been watching the clips of you on the rod On tour performing. It's definitely your time. I see so many people showing you love shouting you out. Your voice is incredible. Thank you, and it goes well with who you are as a person. So thank you, thank you, honey, thank you for having We appreciated the sleep service