Speaker 1: I need some hot tea. Why hot tea? Because at this point of the morning. First of all, this doesn't sound. Can you lower my microphone a little bit? I don't understand it doesn't sound. I was listening in the car the other day and I sounded so overmodulated and you sound like a not Yeah, that's what it sounded like.
Speaker 2: The average person listening has no idea. Do you know people just do podcasts on zoom what like they just do a podcast on zoom, so they'll just talk to people on zoom and you don't see them going it's overmodulated. When I hear it, I heard the faintest echo and I couldn't listen hard enough. It was terrible.
Speaker 1: Well you know what, and I'll tell you because Amy listens to many, many, many, many podcasts. Huh. And she says that ours have the best audio quality until this, until this, until this road cast, until the road.
Speaker 2: Caster just brought the show downhill. And now wait, does Amy listen anymore?
Speaker 1: Yes, she still listens. Okay, well that's all I need to know. But it's annoying. Now get bothers her.
Speaker 2: Ears it bothers. Okay, oh you.
Speaker 1: Get paid, you not get paid I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're the one who distributes the PayPal money.
Speaker 1: Gotta go clouder. The levels are way off.
Speaker 2: The levels are way off. Podcast is terrible. This can't do it anymore.
Speaker 1: This thing should regulate the levels because look, I'm look, I'm so overmodulated. It's and it sounds awful.
Speaker 2: It does not sound awful.
Speaker 1: I could hear it in my headphones.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you also have your headphones on it like peak volume where there I don't control that. Well, you can lower this, please, no, now I can't hear anything. All right, listen, welcome to bull Chat. This is the sister podcast a Serial Killers, the main podcast that's the bread winner. Okay, yeah it is okay, right, nobody cares. Nobody cares about this. Nobody cares about this. The road caster. Weren't you supposed to be positive this year? I am, because right now your soul sucking. No, we're sucking the soul out of me. Look, the only thing, your negativity.
Speaker 1: My only problem has been just the levels. We need to figure out. We just we just need to figure out a way to correct that. And then I'm happy. Well, why don't you look into it? I don't know what this thing is. Well, there's a.
Speaker 2: Really cool website. I don't know if you know about it. It came out in like the late nineties.
Speaker 1: It's called Google.
Speaker 2: You can use it and then if you want to look into a problem, you can fix it yourself. So I'll leave that to you and then you could come back and fix it if you want.
Speaker 1: You smell like cheese today, I smell like cheese.
Speaker 2: Interesting? What I had some of the PJA mask cereal? Okay, then put the mask on over my mouth? Oh would you like a snack? No, I want to show you what I got. Secret Squirrel Joel introduced me. If you don't know who Secret Squirrel Joel is, he's from the serial Killers podcast. He works at shop Right. He's a big managers from the serial Killers podcast The Real Bread and Better Not this Foo Foo. She road cast to Pro eighty it podcast Sistery.
Speaker 1: He's a big manager over there at the shop right, and he's like, Hey, have you seen these? Look at that? What is that? Look?
Speaker 2: Shake ups?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They're pebbles shakeups. I don't get it. What do you mean you don't get it? So the Cocoa one has Coco pebble boulders in it. Screw that.
Speaker 2: I want this one?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? I want this one? Why because it has that? Don't rip it? I was gonna. I was.
Speaker 2: I was literally about to do the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: I was saying, what's in it?
Speaker 2: This one has waffle cris But I know that's why I wanted it.
Speaker 1: But you threw the chocolate one away? Yeah, because I want this one, but I was just reading it. Here have a snack, Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Pebbles shake up, sweet and salty.
Speaker 1: Smells like waffle crisp. Oh, and there's salted pretzel bits in here. Now, I don't love that with birthday cake. Pebbles boulders. You love birthday cake? I do. That's your jam right there. How must much do you love the road cash or pro? I'll try this?
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: That is a lot of the cereal companies now are there. They're getting into the snacks and so it's lots of things in pouches. Yeah, I'm not a fan of it. Why you don't like cereal as a snack? You'd rather just put your hand in the bag? Yeah, okay, hmm. The pretzels are good. Everything tastes like maple though everything. Yeah, anyway, what's going on, buddy? Oh? This is another almost live episode because we recorded this yesterday. Today's Wednesday, January twelfth. You know like that? Yeah? Pretty good?
Speaker 2: I like waffle crisp.
Speaker 1: All right, you have any need to talk about hmmm? We got so much cereal sent to us. We get boxes every day and I love it. Now that other Scott has put our dress on the website. We get packaged all the time. Now, what do you think of how we put it on the website? Well, I asked him to, Yeah, but I don't like the way. It's his third floor. It's not space right anyway. If you go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com and you want to just right there, it says how to send us cereal?
Speaker 2: Do you realize you failed your resolution already?
Speaker 1: But check to see if we did it already? I mean, I don't care. You can send us duplicates? Why waste the postage? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why waste the postage?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Nobody wants to hear a s crunch. Come on, I really like this. All right? What do you talk about today, Andrew? I don't know what do you want to talk about? Scott? No, what's new. I have a question that that might make me sound like a jerk, and I don't mean it that way, but only because I see a lot of things, alright, P Bob Sagett, I understand, Yeah, what a great guy. Really, he was up here a couple of times. Wonderful, wonderful man. My question to you is is there a celebrity that it would completely change your world if they died? Tom Hanks for real, like you would be in a deep dark depression, that depression.
Speaker 2: If I got an alert right now, that's it, Tom Hanks died, I would be like, not Tom Hanks.
Speaker 1: Right, I'd be like, oh my god, that's terrible, that is just awful. But I would go on with my day. I wouldn't. I wouldn't post a seventeen page Facebook post like oh my childhood. I mean, I understand I grew up with him too, and it's such a shame and it's so sad. But I don't think that there is a celebrity in this world that my day or life would be ruined because they died. Yeah. No, I'm with you on that one. That I don't know put it that way. I mean, I don't know many celebrities. It's gonna say, what celebrities are you BFFs with? I mean Elvis? If he died, it'd be a big problem and I'd be really sad.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, outside of that, So I'm just.
Speaker 1: Saying I don't really know. I don't know celebrities yet.
Speaker 2: The way you phrased it was like, oh.
Speaker 1: My, Garrett, I don't know celebrities.
Speaker 2: Well, the way you phrased it was very much like, yeah, there's no other celebrities that I know. Is if there's like a list you and your extreme couponting friends.
Speaker 1: They're not. I'm saying, is there anyone other than Tom Hanks? That's it? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Tom Hanks is I think that's the one.
Speaker 1: Like even when Eric Astrata rides at Kawasaki into the sunset for the last time, I wouldn't be like what I grew up on that, I'm like, wow, that sucks, man. You know that's what happens in life. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I think people just want to experience grief together, and now because of social media, everybody feels that they have to do it publicly. But I have always been one to say I don't really need to share that with people like, yeah, it's sad.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong. You have feelings. I get it, so do I.
Speaker 2: But just sharing public grief doesn't do it for me. Okay, it's not for me. Okay, but if you do it, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I'm not, like I said, I don't care. I just don't understand it. Yeah, no, I don't understand how somebody that you a celebrity that you don't know, has such a huge impact on your life that it's.
Speaker 2: Like I will say, I was. I was sad when he died, Bob Sackett because I remember watching Full House on Nickdknite. Actually that's a lie. The first Full House episode I ever saw, and I almost want to call Jackie right now because of the story. It was Michelle's birthday, and you know when she like is a clown or something in her foot grows really big. There's a Full House episode where her foot grows gigantic. When I tell you, I was probably three or four at the time, I ran out of our living room screaming at the top of my lungs because that was the most terrifying thing I'd ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: Which you did not watch it on ABC you watched it on Nicked Knight.
Speaker 2: By the time I watched it, I was a Nicked Knight person.
Speaker 1: Huh, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: It was I was too well, I was too young to like remember watching it. But by the time it came on Nicked Night, it played and I would I was able.
Speaker 1: To watch it every night. Well, you were born in ninety one, right, yeah, wow, but it was still I think it was. It was probably just no, it was no, it went on for another three four years. I think it went on till ninety eight. Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: But again, I three years old. I have zero memories of when I was three, do you.
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, No, I have a memory from when I was one or less. What I was in my crib and my grandmother. I wanted apple juice so bad, so I was banging. I was banging my bottle thing cup whatever it was, sippy cup, banging it against the crib. And she came in and she gave me apple juice. I remember that, I do. That's my earliest memory. Something tells me this was when you were five. No, I wouldn't be in a crib when I was five. I don't know. You do. Still, I thought like a child that's funny. But no, I remember it. That's interesting. Unless maybe it's a picture that I'm looking at that I remember. I don't know, but I remember that moment. I don't really like this that much. I do have your other one. The chocolate moan was really good.
Speaker 2: The habit through it just because I didn't want it. I said, no, thank youil, I'm good. I don't need that in my life.
Speaker 1: The chocolateman has marshmallows in it.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's exciting. Still pretzels too.
Speaker 1: No pretzels. This one is chocolate, honeycomb, cocoa, pebble's boulders and marshmallow bits. Do you like my heatstone? Thing that I don't understand is that the thing that Sam had in her bra for like a week.
Speaker 2: Well, I bought this a couple of years ago. It was the best investment of all time. If you're watching this oil listening, it's the go on Amazon and look up handwarmer electronic it charges and this thing. Feel how hot it is?
Speaker 1: I'm not touching that. Get out of here. I don't want to touch it hot right, No, I don't even feel it. It's hot, it's vibrating, it's not vibrating. It is vibrating, it's not vibrating. Then your hand is moving really fast back and forth. It's vibrating.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: Then am I having a heart attack? Maybe? Okay, then I'll be the celebrity that dies that you'll feel sad for a right. Stop touching me with that. It's dirty. That's dirty.
Speaker 2: It's dirty. It's dirty.
Speaker 1: It looks like an old Motorola flip phone.
Speaker 2: Actually, ah wish.
Speaker 1: Do you know my underwear ripped in the bathroom today?
Speaker 2: Well, it's because you wear like.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I bent over in the bathroom and all of a sudden and my underwear ripped from bottom to top in the back. I don't understand why, what good thing? You're counting your cholesterol? That has nothing to do with anything that.
Speaker 2: Well, now you know how I feel when you say the word cholesterol.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? My underwear ripped because I'm eating too mucholesterol? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. No, it's not a fat thing, dude. My underwear just ripped for some reason. It must have been like on position the wrong way. Yeah, are your suret shrinking too? The wash? It's crazy. It's my jeans didn't rip. You're a jerk yet this podcast has jumped the shark? What does that mean? I know what it means. What does it mean?
Speaker 2: Happy Days fonds when they were on vacation, he jumped over his sharks, and what does that mean? It means the show has passed its prime.
Speaker 1: Because that episode was so bad. Yes, you didn't even see it. I know.
Speaker 2: I had a book called Jump the Shark.
Speaker 1: Henry Winkler is the nicest man on the planet. Where are we going? Ay? That's the funds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's really the nice Happy Days was on Nick at Night for a second too, Yes, it was.
Speaker 1: I watched that. One. My mom's favorite was Wonder Years. I loved Wonder Years and I like the new Wonder Years too. I didn't watch it. It's good. I've been watching it. Oh and the Goldbergs. But you know what's his name got kicked off? Yeah? Fired? Not Jeff Goldbloom, Yeah, Jeff Garner, damn it Garner. No, No, Murray, Murray Goldberg. He's also on curbyr Enthusiasm. He is. He's Larry's best friend anyway, So I don't know how that's going to proceed. Yeah, that's weird. How do you get rid of the day.
Speaker 2: I mean, they'll probably just kill him off, I guess, but well, two and a half Men him it's gonna be I don't know what that is. Oh oh, when what's his name left Charlie sheen and or killed him? They dropped a piano on him, right, But that was the he was the whole show though. Yeah, then he came back at the end.
Speaker 1: He did, yeah, in a dream.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was a dream or not, but he came back for the finale. Not that I was like a watcher of two and a half Men sitcoms. I can't do like old school sitcom like Big Bang Theory, two and a Half Men. Mom, What was the other one that was there for Two Broke Girls?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's still on every night on syndication.
Speaker 2: I can't do shows with laugh tracks. It's painful to watch those shows. The humor is so like five years ago.
Speaker 1: That's very true. Why do some shows do that and some shows don't, Like it's just film Goldberg's no laugh track because it's like a modern family style hmmm, where it's like multi camera and same thing with Blackish. So when the laugh track, the laugh track is laughing? Am I also supposed to be laughing? Is that what it's telling me?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the part that annoys me about them. It's like you're telling me when to laugh. But if the joke is so like lame, it's it's not it's then it's just hearing fake laughter annoys me. That's not it. I can go back if you mean me too.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to use this. You do you do? Really? Yeah? Which one is it? It's the I ripped my underwear in the bathroom. Oh, that's not that's not a laughter, that's a you need a laugh track. We need okay, it's the top, right, we need canned laughing orange. Oh, we need to Okay, let's you know, I went to the bathroom and I pooped my pants. Don't don't push it again. It's broken. You broke it. Oh, it's broken. It's supposed to stop when you do that, right. I like that last laugh? And that was Yeah, that was an uncomfortable this isn't really funny laugh.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I feel like the Big Bang Theory was the biggest culprit of that. Did you ever watch there was a video that had the Big Bang Theory and with not the laugh track. What was the girl in there? I like that girl, Kaylee Quoco. Yeah, she's now in the flight attendant.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've always loved Kaylee Quoco, even since she was on the show with uh John Ritter.
Speaker 2: Ten simple things about dating my teenage daughter, I think that's it. Or eight simple rules for dating my teenage daughter.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. Yes, that was a good show. I got it. I really liked it. Thanks, I did.
Speaker 2: I did not like it.
Speaker 1: I was I was on the boat early with Kaylee Quoco and with Jessica Biel way before, like when she first started on Seventh Heaven Way.
Speaker 2: Wait, which I'm going to say, what the thing that popped into my head when you said this?
Speaker 1: Why, because it'll be weird? Why what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Because you're like I was on the boat first. I was sixteen, you were what thirty two at the time.
Speaker 1: I don't think. Shoot, first of all, no, I was in my early twenties. What's the matter with you?
Speaker 2: Well, just the way you were like I was on the boat first. But I'm just saying, like, do you also have an Olsen countdown calendar?
Speaker 1: Hello? My daughter's name is Ashley Well it's a good thing. Would have another because we'd have a Mary Kate.
Speaker 2: I actually think Mary Kate's a nice name.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: My sister has said that she would want to name her daughter, Oh hey, Elvis by Ali by Elvis. My sister has said that she'd name her kid if she has one olive Olive.
Speaker 1: That leaves her open for so many jokes. I know, olive, your ass? What you know? What? Okay, stop it? Why doesn't it go off? See it's broken. It's broken. When you press the button again, it's supposed to stop. See the orange one is broken. Huh. How much did you pay for that? I don't know. Time for the warranty, Time for me this to never be used again.
Speaker 2: Time for us to go back to the old way on zoom where I can't see your face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that board sounds so.
Speaker 2: Much better and so much better. It is not over magedy.
Speaker 1: And there's so many things in it.
Speaker 2: So many things that I don't even know where they're labeled. And then I have a panic attack over it.
Speaker 1: What else is going on? Andrew?
Speaker 2: Let me see if that's there? That's there? So that's good.
Speaker 1: What'd you have for dinner last night? What did I have for I had a burrito. I had a chrees or burrito. Oh yeah, is that meat? Charriso is pork spicy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's delicious.
Speaker 1: Oh, Chipotle has choriso. I've never tried it.
Speaker 2: I don't like their terresa as much. I like going and getting this place called Tao Rita.
Speaker 1: Taco Rita so good. I'm in the mood for meat loaf. I saw a good meat loaf and shop right yesterday, and I was going to get it, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: I will never be a meatloaf fan after ever since I got sick in second grade coming back from communion class. I even remember, oh m m, I had milk with my meat loaf that night for dinner. Why would you do such a thing because I was in second grade?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I even when I was in second grade, I didn't drink milk with my dinner.
Speaker 2: Well, do you want me to call Donna? What's going on?
Speaker 1: That's a very Nate thing. Nate still drinks milk with his dinner now, and he's forty whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't get that at all.
Speaker 1: And he drinks whole milk too.
Speaker 2: That's insane. He also has six creams in his coffee six.
Speaker 1: When he's not looking, I do eight eight yeah, and I peel the sticker off. Why do you do it? He loves cream, he wants he loves cream. That's terrible for him though, he just has a little bit of coffee with his cream.
Speaker 2: You really sabotage his coffee.
Speaker 1: Like that occasionally? Who because I know he really likes it, but he's trying to cut back. Interesting, so you know that's like sabotaging someone's diet. But it's not a diet.
Speaker 2: It well, he said he wants to cut down that.
Speaker 1: Well, that would be like if if you found a product and you like marked it no cholesterol and it was really like one hundred percent of your daily value. This has no cholesterol. It doesn't. It doesn't. I know it doesn't. Cereal doesn't look cholesterol zero milligrams zero sat fat zero.
Speaker 2: How do you know I didn't feel the sticker off.
Speaker 1: It's not a sticker. It's printed on the box.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: No, we've talked about nothing in this episode. And I can just hear people turning it off by the dice. Just hear it, right, I could just hear it.
Speaker 2: Everything is terrible. Only I know how to steer the ship when I have serial killers. We at least Jessica bil and k quok is on that ship, right, Kelly Quoco, That's what I said. And Jessica Biel, Yeah, they're on the ship. They're on the ship. Where's the ship going? Nowhere'sville play the laugh track.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right off for and We're Bad.
Speaker 2: Do your girls like the Olsen Twin movies?
Speaker 1: Can you stop playing the condom commercials?
Speaker 2: The condom commercials don't play anymore to just play it?
Speaker 1: Did not.
Speaker 2: I took it off as an ad category, and because of that we've lost revenue. For real, Yes, put them back, That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: But wait a minute. Wait, so we make.
Speaker 2: More on explicit category dirty commercial.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm torn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I took the only thing. So there's three four different ad categories. There's pregnancy, that's one of the topics.
Speaker 1: Is that a lot of money we're in that one? Okay, As I figured, pregnancy, What is it like for an abortion clinic or something?
Speaker 2: I mean, what life pro choice?
Speaker 1: I don't want any of that either or no, I don't want that. That that make peopeople think that that's our stance on stuff.
Speaker 2: They don't because if they hear one and then they hear condom commercial afterwards, those two don't go hand. And here it's not gonna be one after another though. Okay, so I'm gonna just get back to my point.
Speaker 1: Wait, can can we just say that any any commercials that you hear during the show are not chosen by us? We have random multiple time. No, we very rarely say that. Every time we say we'll be back right after this. We should also have some kind of disclaimer that's like, you know, our views don't represent whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, there's two that play in the front, two that play in the back, and then two in the middle. We don't choose any of those.
Speaker 1: The condom one should go in the back.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, well there's that one. There's also illegal content, which I have not chosen that one. Ever, illegal content, I couldn't tell you. We turn it on one time just so we can see what it is. Sure, see we're getting the echo.
Speaker 1: That's the You gotta do that imaginated. You don't know anything about money.
Speaker 2: You don't know anything what about radio?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Back in high school and I ran the station, that's right, it had knobs.
Speaker 1: Knobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's area saying I'm sorry pregnancy, illegal content, drugs which I think I signed us up for, and then like do drugs. No, it's not do drugs.
Speaker 1: We'll get your heroin at this point.
Speaker 2: Well, if anything, it would be like talking about like you know how they do PSA's on the news about like.
Speaker 1: Like come get free clean needles. Yes, I don't want that either.
Speaker 2: Well you should because it's actually a really good thing.
Speaker 1: No, just don't do the drugs. Don't come get free needles.
Speaker 2: Grandpa. Let's bring you back to the home. That's that's such an outdated model. You and your Nancy Reagan can go have fun fighting the war.
Speaker 1: On drug How do you just say no, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have fun, Nancy, You and Nancy have a good time. We'll bring you back to the home soon.
Speaker 1: Come to come to the little office that we have here and do your drugs safely. Come come come come shoot up heroin in this clean private office.
Speaker 2: Or test your drugs before you use them, because make sure there's no fentanyel in it, which is actually very important. How about just don't do it again, Nancy. Let's calm down. Uh, you know, drug use and addiction is not that simple for you to give them.
Speaker 1: Give them treatment programs instead.
Speaker 2: Well, because those cost like tens of thousands of dollars, they're not cheap, and they're not covered by any of your health insurances.
Speaker 1: They just have needles instead.
Speaker 2: Well, because again, what's the solution. I don't know exactly.
Speaker 1: They'll take dirty needles off the street. What can I tell you what?
Speaker 2: That's exactly what they're doing. They're taking the needles and they give you clean needles.
Speaker 1: Right, but I don't want commercials running saying come get free clean needles.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then we're gonna make no money.
Speaker 1: Well I haven't heard one of those yet, so you can leave that one punched. Okay, leave it punched. Yeah ah right, but I really want to hear what the illegal content is. Okay, we'll turn that one on, but just once. Well, I don't know if you're gonna hear it. That's the thing they don't give you. They don't give you examples of any previews. That's messed up, Like what what? I'm so curious as to what illegal content could be? I am too, may how do you advertise illegal things? I don't know? Huh.
Speaker 2: I'm confused as well, and there's one other category pregnancy, drugs, illegal content, and there's one other one.
Speaker 1: It's just like all the rest, Like what's JC Penny in. That's just a general category.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I think because what's happening is you have those categories, pay money for those ads to be run.
Speaker 1: But you have to not many people want them.
Speaker 2: Exactly, so you have to go into the system and check that you'd be okay with it. So I went in. Oh, politics, that's the other one.
Speaker 1: Is that one checked for us?
Speaker 2: That one's checked and pregnancy. But I turned off sex because it was saying things with sandpaper.
Speaker 1: But they could hope, but they could they could do a condom commercial that's not so over the edge like that. I agree with you christ All who would do that with sam people very confused as well? Does not seem pleasurable. I don't understand all. I love Nicky Glazer, but she said some stuff.
Speaker 2: Who is Nicki Glazer?
Speaker 1: She's a raunchy female comedian. Do I know her from anything? Probably?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: She's she's very popular.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would recognize her if you saw her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know her okay, or buy her name alone.
Speaker 1: But she did like the she did the first condom commercial. I heard that. I like Andrew.
Speaker 2: Well Carler Marie sent it to us.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, I mean, I'm not prude or anything, but I don't very explicit. Yeah, well, hers was bad, but it wasn't as bad as those two guys talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean imagine if we got paid to do something like that, it would just be t.
Speaker 1: But would those play on the radio? No? Because podcast advertising is different, so we the podcast advertise they can curse in a podcast commercial.
Speaker 2: I guess podcast advertised. This is the wild West where we are right now in terms of podcasting. It's all pretty much just getting figured out. As the days go on. People are scooping up shows left and right. Things are just happening, so you just go with the flow and hope for the best.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's the new mayor's name on Family Guy Wild West. There's a new mayor on Family Guys. Well, because Adam West died. I know that he did. I forgot about that. So now, who's the actor with the big, big mustache? And he was in the Cooper what's his name movie with Lady Goudarsborn. Yeah, what's the big mustache? Guy.
Speaker 2: I know exactly who you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's I mean it looks like him. H and the voice I was like him, So i'm him ninety nine percent sure that it's him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, one more thing from Family Guy. And I mentioned it to you earlier. I wanted to bring it up on the show, but I forgot. Maybe I'll do it on that podcast tomorrow. Hold on, I get a cough. Sounds great. Anyway, So I was watching I have them built up in my TVO. Yes, I still have a TVO. I paid for lifetime service. I'm getting my lifetime's worth out of it. Anyway, So I watched you till TV's canceled. No, man, they're still selling. They're still like advertising. They're trying to sell all kinds of like premium and gold and all that stuff. Platinum, TiVo, platinum. It's a huge thing. Thank you, but I won't bite. But anyway, So I watched a bunch of Family Guy episodes. I used to love the show, watch it every week whenever, and like four or five of them have built up. And I think it was either the Christmas episode or the one before that, and Peter was, you know, doing one of his things where he turns to the camera and says whatever, and it's like, well, you know, I started following Becky Fitness ninety six on Instagram, you know, and woo or something like that. So I was like, huh, I'm just curious if there actually is one. So I searched Becky Fitness ninety six on Instagram and there was really nothing there. It was just a picture of a girl and whatever. But now if you click on the little search magnifying glass, all these like scantily clad workout girls come up and all this weird content that I don't want anywhere on there, because I know Amy listens to this, so if she's like, let me see your search history, and if I do that, there's gonna be like workout girls on there. And I didn't do that. It's just because I searched Becky Fitness ninety six because a family guy. Most of it is all cute little Australian shepherds rolling over and doing tricks. But then every once in a while, now there's like this this workout girl with a bikinion. I don't like that workout girl with a bikinian whatever, and I don't want that in here, but you how do you clear it out?
Speaker 2: You could go clear your search history.
Speaker 1: No, because I like all the dogs. Look here now I want to come up. Okay, oh oh they're mostly gone. All I see is a bunch of bob saggots and Australian shepherds everywhere. Okay, well what's this one? Yeah? See I did Dallas Cowboy Corner. I didn't do that. That came from Becky Workout Girl. That came from Becky Workout Girls. I think so not interested? Not interested? Okay, all right, it looks like it's fairly back. Yeah, it's all dogs now, wow, dogs, thank god? Oh and some old lady worried for you? What is this? Old lady? I don't want this with her face got bashed in, Get out of here. This is all connected to Becky ninety six? Not interested?
Speaker 2: All right, Thank god that was solved.
Speaker 1: I don't really worried for you. It's annoying though. I didn't search for anything. All I did was try to find the thing I saw on TV. So you okay, so this is what's funny.
Speaker 2: So wait, so we just I had to hear you for the last four minutes talk about how this has caused your whole feet to go missing.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying to beget hijacked, like when somebody says some random thing and then.
Speaker 2: You said, I just went searching for it. Yeah, what so you actively sought out that page?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I wanted to see if it was an actual handle. What's the matter with you? Why are you laughing at me?
Speaker 2: Because you just went on like, I think, how could they have hijacked my page?
Speaker 1: I think producers that innocently went there TV shows do that on purpose.
Speaker 2: I just innostantly wanted to see if Becky Hot Model sixty five.
Speaker 1: It wasn't hot model, you idiot, it was fitness.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to know if Becky Fitness Model sixty five it was actually.
Speaker 1: A hot model bikini page. That's not how could they do me?
Speaker 2: It's in the title.
Speaker 1: It was Becky Fitness ninety six, and it had nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: Well, the fact that you even knew the full name right now, Creeter said it, that might even be it.
Speaker 1: You search it and tell me if that's it. I'm not sure. I don't want to do it again.
Speaker 2: Can my eyes though burn?
Speaker 1: Burn? Of what? I don't know? Your muscles seemed that way. It's muscles. What well it is is muscles? What's muscle? It's just girls that have muscles with bikinis on. It was okay, I'm not interested in that. I don't like the big muscle girls with bikinis. It was never my thing. What I'd go to California to? You know, what's that beach? Were you a Baywatch person na? You weren't.
Speaker 2: No, this is shocking to me. Why you seem very much like a bay Watch guy. I didn't love David Hasselhoff, not since night Rider.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: I know what that one is? With Kit the car and yeah, the thing. There was a reboot that was gonna try and come out.
Speaker 1: And the principal from Boy Meets World. Okay he was Kit he was yeah? Huh mister Feenie Michael, Yes he was Kit. I didn't know that. Yep.
Speaker 2: Did your girls watch Girls Meet World or Girl Meets Works?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because you had to kind of know what Boy Meets World was. Otherwise why would you go there. It's just like you wouldn't watch Chips ninety nine if you didn't watch Jim So true, right, I wouldn't yeah, don't. It's not there. I do it? Is there? Too late, late, too late, too late, too late, too late, it's too late. It's too late. It's too late. Don't even I'm gonna do it. I don't want it. I want to play it. It's too late. It's not too late. It's never too late for a that's way to stop it. Okay, see that one shut off when I hit it. Yours is broken. It's broken. Whatever. Look the orange one's broken. See it just work. It's broken when it's the cheers. No, when it's the cheers, put it to the cheer. One that's broken. I don't know that one is like okay, so I'm telling you you need some warranty service. You need some warranty service. You're right. Did you buy the extended I don't know what I bought. Warranties. I feel like I never used in the first place, and that's my fault. Speaking of we had warranty service yesterday on our microwave. Guy came in the house no mask. It felt kind of weird, but I let him in. But the problem that we were having with a microwave, of course, didn't happen while he was there. So he's like, can't do anything about it if it doesn't happen. I'm like, but it's sometimes happens, Yeah, but I can't see the problem, so I can't fix it. So didn't you just get a new microwave. Yeah, this started happening a week after we put the microwave in, and so I recorded it so I was able to show it to the guy from the store, so it would it's one of those ones. It's not the push thing where it swings open. Oh, it's the drawer. It's the drawer, so you hit beep and it opens, but it only would open an inch and then you would have to pull it open and push it closed to complete the cycle. But it didn't happen when the guy was there, So that's it. We'll just have to wait till what That's what I'm saying. Even if it happens again, it doesn't guarantee it's gonna happen when he's there.
Speaker 2: I don't get how those microwaves work.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm really stupid, But that one I don't get because if there's no spinny.
Speaker 1: Thing, how right, there's no carousel in there? Yeah, so it's just a hot drawer. Yes, I just I just think it's very technologically advanced. So you don't like in the old school microwaves, I didn't have that, you'd have to like stop it halfway through and turn it. You don't have to do that because this is like new fangled, new fangle, kind of like the tesla of microwaves.
Speaker 2: Fancy, Yeah, very fancy. Maybe we'll have a commercial for that in this episode. Do you want a microwave in a drawer?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. It's gonna be more like do you want to murder somebody? Now you can with murder weapon? Because did you choose the illegal one? I'm going to? I think you should.
Speaker 2: We'll see what actually like, what content actually comes from that. It'll be interesting.
Speaker 1: Could we do it once just so we can hear the complaints?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think. Are you able to turn it on for this episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you turn all the other ones off and only have on illegal?
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is we're kind of shooting ourselves in the foot if we do that legal though on our with our commercial, but I don't. But if we keep the more there's, like I said, four categories. Put all the worst categories ever on this episode. With a big explicit so people know, I'm just putting all four categories on Good Luck Bus, but only this episode.
Speaker 1: Now from here on out, I can't no, it's not it's not okay. The kids listen to the cereal that everything. The kids listen to the cereal everything. The family sit down and drive in the car. We will lose Oh my god, just well, your We will lose so many listeners stuck in the nineties.
Speaker 2: I picture your like family set up. I'm literally picturing like Ashley and Cooper coming home with their backpacks like hey ma'am, hey dad, and then you guys being like, hey, I poured you this glass of milk before you do your homework.
Speaker 1: Make sure you log onto the World Wide Web. So do you see if you've got any emails on the AOL. You think our world is all in black and white. We got a free trial. Our name is the Cleavers.
Speaker 2: I think you some of the things that you reference. It cracks me up. Like everybody in the car together in the in like the the family van, and they're all just sitting around because no one has cell phones, and just we're gonna do singalongs in the car. Dead We've had plenty of people reach out to us that are driving in the family truckster listening to Serial Killers together as a family because they go to school and the kids love it and they listen together. If all of a sudden, some machine gun commercial comes on.
Speaker 1: It to machine gun commercial, kill your wife while you're using a condom, it's all legal and that I think that's what And make sure your vote for this person. Yeah, while you're using sandpaper to scratch yourself and the dirty is dead, right, But who knows, Maybe it'll air on this episode and we just don't know it and maybe, but like, will we make a lot of money from it? So can we just do it one time?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I seriously we should have put this warning at the beginning of the episode that the commercials in this particular episode will be raunchy.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we need to maybe turn on one other category. If illegal content goes south quick, then we know.
Speaker 1: I want to know what it could be me too. How could they even how could they even advertise something that's illegal?
Speaker 2: Well maybe it's like illegal in well.
Speaker 1: But what if it's like some dirty sextn where they do illegal things. I don't want that again.
Speaker 2: I think not to go back to my nineties thing, but I think the way you're thinking of it is like welcome to Dean's like shack where you can have sex all the time.
Speaker 1: Who's calling you, Diamond? No, don't please know. Anytime the Diamond is on this podcast, just goes in the crapper. Oh, it's hooked up to Bluetooth. Let's see. No please, no, Andrew, I want to know if she's going to pick up.
Speaker 2: Let's see it says it's calling her.
Speaker 1: Doesn't she know that we're recording right now.
Speaker 2: I mean she is our executive producer, so the answer would be no. All right, anyway, let's move on, Diamond. Oh we didn't pot her up, Diamond, I'm here, you're on seer, you're on the bull Chat.
Speaker 1: Bless, that's so loud. Turn it down. I'm actually peeing right now. Oh just turn Look this is the illegal commercial. Just turn it off. So what's going on, Diamond? I was just trying to see if you were still in the building, because I'm still here. So that's great.
Speaker 2: I'll be on my way.
Speaker 1: No, lock lock, thank you for listening to this exciting episode of bull Chat.
Speaker 2: People love Diamond.
Speaker 1: People. It's not over, guys, I'm coming turn it off. Okay, Diamond, we'll see you soon. Bye, Diamond. That's fun. Did you like that? No, it went right through. No, the call quality was terrible.
Speaker 2: All right, These new fangled cell phones, they don't know.
Speaker 1: What they're doing. So here's what we're gonna have.
Speaker 2: Everything they give it to the home button on iPhones. Everything's gone south.
Speaker 1: We're gonna wrap this episode up. We're gonna hear what commercial comes at the end. It's so bad it's not for Trojan, I don't think. Yeah, we don't know. Yeah, I wish we had a sponsor. Me too. We had a sponsor. We could talk them up during the show.
Speaker 2: Who knows, maybe one of these days we'll have one. But until that time, it's not like the old days where we were just putting stuff out and not getting anything in return.
Speaker 1: We've been doing this podcast for over two years now, have we not. What was our start date? May twenty nineteen, fourth of twenty nineteen, Yeah, so almost almost three years. Yeah, I don't believe it. Yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 2: It was twenty nineteen. Is then the pandemic happen the next year?
Speaker 1: Right? Interesting?
Speaker 2: It was twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. We've been doing some almost three years. I know we should have a big three year anniversary show. I'm in yeah, No, don't let her in. Please don't let her in. Oh I'm sorry that door is locked and you have no access. How does Diamond not have access to this student? Anyway? Thank you for listening. She's coming, Diamond, Thanks for listening. She comes this exciting episode of bull Chat until we see you again on Monday with an all new Serial Killers. We gotta go. Let's go. Say click, turn it down, say clankooooooooooooo cuting thing thing thing thing thing thing. This means it's over. Thank you for listening to the bull Chat. Okay, oh my god, just closed it now. Why do you think that that is exciting because she's fun? I can't you.
Speaker 2: Being like I just think that if the marijuana wasn't used.
Speaker 1: The kids would be better. Never said that. It's terrible.
Speaker 2: These kids are drinking oduls.
Speaker 1: Who's drinking oduels?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: I believe you did no, I did not.
Speaker 2: I believe before you were twenty one you had no duels and someone told you it was alcohol and you pretended to get drunk.
Speaker 1: Incredibly untrue. I am almost.
Speaker 2: Positive that it would. It's a fact.
Speaker 1: Do you know that you have to be twenty one to buy non alcoholic beer? Why is that crazy? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe because they sell it at liquor stores, so they just kind of think maybe you take the label off and put it on something else.
Speaker 1: I could buy a bottle opener at a liquor store. Does a liqule yep? A liqle yep? By Nate? Yeah, I don't know. I mean we clinked, so I believe there's a little bit of alcohol in it. And that's why. Oh, okay, marshmallows are good.
Speaker 2: Well, enjoy that. I hope you clean at that bawl.
Speaker 1: We don't have any milk, now, hey, Lenny mud, where are you people? Yeah, we gotta maybe reach out to them. We need balls because now we got bowl chat and Surreal killers. True, we need some balls because I think the listeners would buy nice quality bowls like this. I would.
Speaker 2: I would actually buy one from a house and I eat cereal out of it.
Speaker 1: You don't eat cereal? I do? You don't? You would? You don't eat cereal?
Speaker 2: I can't, I can't, I can't I eat cereal.
Speaker 1: Can we just erase this whole episode.
Speaker 2: Can we just start over?
Speaker 1: There's really been nothing of any substance in this episode at all at all. It really hasn't. What are you looking at me for? We talk?
Speaker 2: You are the biggest nance to ever nance of all time, like the most negative nance. Most people would just try and like power through it. Be positive. You just all of your emotions all at once have to be there.
Speaker 1: Did you see the Tender Bar on Amazon Prime?
Speaker 2: I did not see the Tender Bar.
Speaker 1: There's ben Affleck. It's a good movie. I mean it's a movie.
Speaker 2: I say, watched The Power of the Dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Amy watched it. She said I can't watch it because I'll cry? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why why would you cry? Is it an upsetting I don't think it's the right movie. Oh this there's no reason to cry in this movie?
Speaker 1: Really? No, huh.
Speaker 2: If there's crying, I'd be interested to know why.
Speaker 1: It's not like a sad dog movie. No, does the dog die? There's okay, No, this is the wrong movie. You gotta go.
Speaker 2: Why this is not even close to being the same movie? Is it about dogs? It's not really about dogs? Then maybe I'm thinking here's some duns is in it? And it a Cumberbatch. That's such a weird name talking about the most British name of all time.
Speaker 1: Cumberbatch, Benedict Cumberbatch. That sounds like an illegal commercial, right, or it's like how much more British could you get?
Speaker 2: Like moth a sclly wag, like something like that's so British sounding sclly wag.
Speaker 1: Isn't that like what a pirate would say? Yeah, you know they were British pirates, like Captain Crunch would say sclly wag.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Captain Crunch, I've always said, is the main villain in the serial Avengers.
Speaker 1: No, he's just a drunkard.
Speaker 2: No, he's he's the villain. I believe him to be the Thanos. But he's like this tall, doesn't matter. He has a Napoleon complex. He could bring people down, I believe it.
Speaker 1: What's that I don't know's boxes of stuff.
Speaker 2: Coming up that's exciting?
Speaker 1: Is it food? I think so. Harry the security guard is bringing.
Speaker 2: Box and Harry never comes up here. No, I've offered them food every time food comes up here and they never come upstairs.
Speaker 1: Huh was it say on that box? Bakery? Oh it's bakery cholesterol? Oh my god, I can't. All right, we have to have an argument about cholesterol. Kay bye. But the cereal marshmallows are delicious. I'm sure they are. Where are you going? You just said it was over. We clinked. Look there's the guy that has had to vacuum up the room. Yeah, after he threw cereal everywhere. I didn't. And then you were like, I always clean it up.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't give me the vacuum. They fought with me. I was trying to.
Speaker 2: They've foughten you. They were like, so far you've lickled, and now you've foughtened.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm eating. It's a whole thing. I'm tired. Okay, So then we'll end it. But people are accustomed to fifty plus minutes. They don't need to be Forty minutes is just fine. For minutes is even better. We should bring Harry the security guard in here and ask him the craziest stuff he here.
Speaker 2: He loves Diana Ross, he does. I want to get to Diana Ross in here, just for him before we leave this building.
Speaker 1: I thought she was dead.
Speaker 2: Diana Ross is not dead.
Speaker 1: She's not You gotta go keep what are you doing?
Speaker 2: No more?
Speaker 1: Stop, But doesn't it