Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, sorry, I'm starting it like that because Weezy.
Speaker 1: Make fun of me all tour about my moan.
Speaker 2: Oh no, so I'm moaning into another episode of horrible Decision.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find the best, easiest moon we had, and I think I'm just not going to do that. Oh that hell was out of contra. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think you need to play back anything. I don't even know what you're That is our moaner from the New York Show.
Speaker 1: Y'all, welcome to another episode of Horrible Decisions. Baby, what's up, y'all?
Speaker 2: It's your girl, Mendy b aka Pitt the Sallion aka I'm trying to break the celibacy very soon.
Speaker 1: Hey y'all, I'm Weezy and and she just started and we were talking again. I was like, oh shit, I'm back on stage late, bru. I don't know if this happened to you, but I had a really tough sunday. I had like a post high, Like I was just on such a high that I literally couldn't even I didn't know what to do with myself.
Speaker 2: I was literally still coming down from my high shrooms, so maybe we were the same.
Speaker 1: I was very high on Saturday night. I was drunk high. All the things Saturday night we just closed are sold out town Hall show. We have been waiting for the show, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, will we share our little clip that we had in New York or.
Speaker 1: We gotta put it on Patreon, but we could maybe.
Speaker 3: Put it on YouTube. We'll talk about It was a big deal for us to do this show.
Speaker 1: You know, all of our friends came in and we had a very special announcement, which is, yeah, we are writing a book.
Speaker 2: So we got a book deal with Charlemagne's Black Privilege Publishing under Simon Is and we wanted to be short of wait all the way to the New York show to announced it.
Speaker 1: So Charlemagne came out on stage and that was amazing.
Speaker 2: By the way that nigga is funny on the whim the way we had him come out. He said, skiee, he said, been that ass Soba make these niggas read And I said, oh my god, I mean hello, dump it, hello, I love it.
Speaker 1: It was it was really like it was to have that moment, and you know, all of our shows have been amazing, and I think, like special guests is really not what I enjoy about live live touring. I actually don't even like that when I go see other shows, because I feel like what makes Horrible so great is just us.
Speaker 3: But Charlemagne is a special Like he's.
Speaker 1: Been at all of our New York shows, but that was the only time we ever had him do anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We've had a lot of celebs at our live shows, but like just having him announce that with us was so special, and like, yeah, bro, it was a lot. You know, this, this tour was a lot. I threw up. You threw up when.
Speaker 2: Before we go oh yeah, but y'all that's because this whole had fried chicken and she ain't. No, they bad at that shit and egg and I said, now, bitch, you just shouldn't have ate today.
Speaker 1: You bat on the eggs. Literally, I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: Her like, now, bitch, why would you even eat today? I am upset that you are feeling. Anyway, this is the biggest show. I said, don't let me go out on stage by myself.
Speaker 1: Got damn brother, be on stage by yourself. Due me on stage y'all, let's.
Speaker 3: Talk about how many's pussy came out, and you know, okay.
Speaker 1: For those watching on YouTube, we're definitely gonna include the photos and you'll hear some of the audience, but basically talking about the gooch and spreading her ass open because she lifted her legs like and my coach and the latext y'alls lay. So here's how I saw your pussy first off, which.
Speaker 2: By the way, I didn't know it was showing. How did you look over and just see my pussy hanging out? So was it the reaction of the crowd.
Speaker 1: So I watched the reaction and then normally I look at you because you've done it in a few shows and it's funny. And I literally saw the.
Speaker 3: Lips, bro.
Speaker 2: First off, I heard by people that, so they said, we haven't really seen nothing.
Speaker 1: Now there's been speculat there's speculator. You were on stage.
Speaker 2: I'm saying what the audience, So they said it just looked like some mass cheeks.
Speaker 1: So I want that too.
Speaker 2: So I feel like there was differences of eyes from far visuals.
Speaker 1: Bro. It's so funny because my nigga, my dread nigga, Andre all my homeboys, like I must have been looking down. Everybody was mad. Well. Black Jesus was in the audience and text me the next day.
Speaker 3: It was like, now, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Now? At least it was on brand, is what he bro Rashan from Erni lesire I said, I thought, wait, I got to read this book because he had never seen our show. Really glad he got to come because it hit me this morning.
Speaker 2: He couldn't make it, but he definitely can an event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, ah, he said, dope, shit man, congrats, I said, thank you. I said, Bro, can you believe he came back? Why are you bringing that up? That was the best part of the show. Wow, he said, Yo. I thought it was a stunt. No, I'm not gonna lie. People thought it was a part of it.
Speaker 3: And she said that my reaction let them know it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Babet No. I just laid on the ground shout out to Vinnie. He came and wrapped me. I do also want to shut out my really good friend Antonette from around the wait Curls.
Speaker 1: Her and Carla were together.
Speaker 2: Carla immediately ran out and got me panties from the merch thing because she.
Speaker 3: Was like, just put on panties.
Speaker 1: They're black. I thought that's what you were gonna do.
Speaker 2: No, but then I was like, what if it splits more in the back, like it's already to be wait, and so I literally Antonette shout out her again from around the wait curls. She said, I have black leggings on. Just she said, just put my leggings on. And I was just like yeah. I said, well, what are you gonna wear. She's like, I have a trench coat.
Speaker 1: It's fine, I'll just tell I thought we were gonna do two things. I had a black skirt on during meet and greet. I was like, Mandy gets tow the skirt on. So I told artists to go get the skirt. The second thing I thought was if it all fails, we'll just put the gallon gowns on because we didn't have to change. So then he goes out and literally and mind you, I was just gonna sit there with my legs crossed and sit in and then literally big pussy so close close I knew it was shape okay, Well, actually I just started getting it.
Speaker 3: Razor, razor laser, laser laser bitch.
Speaker 1: Well whatever, So I came over and went between Manny lad say, oh my god, you puss it own. Oh my god, you puss you out, and then she looks down and hold on. First off, I don't even I'm like, it ain't really that out. So then I am sitting there.
Speaker 2: Hold on if y'all watch it on the YouTube, So my legs are crossed, and I go like this, bitch, I start fingering my own pussy on stage.
Speaker 1: I said, oh it's out. Oh bitch, oh bitch in your pants. You just see it from the back. Mandy went on like this, bro, and it was like that whole it was the whole bitch was open, I mean. And then man, he's like, oh, well, you're lucky you don't have pants talk because you don't have panties either. Yes, I do have panties on, bitch.
Speaker 3: This close to niggas, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: My titty came out because normally you don't be having draws on.
Speaker 3: No, the fact that my titties came out was crazy. But now that was in Philly though, right.
Speaker 1: Uh wait, your titties came out in the New York show.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh you did.
Speaker 1: You don't get titties come out? Did you see that? Devine the front road to the right. When we first came out, my titties were out. And by the way, y'all was it dread. This is what y'all are not. Y'all are not paying well. We put these tickets on sale far our show right now, a book tour. I'm wearing shit like this. Oh it's it's giving business casual. We're wearing blazers. Now. I still want like, we're still gonna have a wild book tour, something like y'all have never seen. But the cho wanna be comfort anyway, Yeah, this was There was someone in the front. I swear it was dread.
Speaker 3: It might be dread.
Speaker 1: Dread NYC is his patron it. But someone looked at me that I recognized that was a fan of the show, not someone I knew, knew, And they were like, you're chatty, you're jetty, and it was just boom. I was little. Maybe they also you got a mold there. They'd be looking like, no, no, no, it was my nipple. And then I pulled it out. I said, show titty, first segment, kingk of the Week, Boom Bandy's pussy. I was like, someone's getting fucked. And speaking of getting fuck you, did you gonna share with now. Oh yeah, I got sucked up the City Winery in Philly.
Speaker 3: Why are you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought you we're gonna share your escapade after Oh was that that for Patreon? That the Patreona Because y'all the group jet the next morning.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, that's how the son made you feel? Bitch.
Speaker 2: I just want to say this, Tell them how how you now believe me in my stories and my triumphs?
Speaker 1: Okay, it was six o'clock in the morning. Niggas was lit after our after at the after party. For those of y'all who couldn't get it, I'm really sorry. It was a deluxe luck. Shot out to Andre Power Selection Jada Boo Gap sold More Will Peace. So basically, get to the after party and everybody's just getting fucking lit. I made out with this bitch. I made out with a bitch too. Shit was getting wild by the way.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the girl from La. She flew in from LA and I saw her as soon as so. I also saw her bras No, she had dreads.
Speaker 3: Bitch, So it was at my so.
Speaker 2: I threw an after party as well, but it was an after party play party, so it was the sex club. I ain't gonna tell y'all which if your face came with me, but we was outside. Anyways, we go to this I'm hosting, so I'm walking around, but I'm also on shrooms, so bitch, next thing you know, I'm in the middle of.
Speaker 3: The floor and I'm just bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm just dancing. I'm having a good time. But there's this girl that I saw as soon as I get in there.
Speaker 1: She from La.
Speaker 3: We flirt and I say, girl, I'm gonna make sure i'll holler at you.
Speaker 1: So we go. I'm bitch, it's dark.
Speaker 2: All I know is I finally get someone to tell me at the time, bitch, they say three ten. I said, oh shit, I told weed think I was want to go.
Speaker 1: To her party.
Speaker 2: So I started rounding everybody up and she's like, damn you leaving me, and I said, girl, ain't gonna leave you. She definitely listened to the show cause she was like, man, you only to be playing with girls like that. I said, I'll fuck you, but I won't date you. At least I'm being real with you. And so she came back ye straight up. And then I was like, don't you want somebody to be honest with you. And then girl, I just look at her in her face and we started making We started making out.
Speaker 1: Bitch, he's a savage class seat.
Speaker 2: When I start, they started making out because I was like, listen, I still fucked the ship out of you booth like I fuck.
Speaker 1: I can't say who I made out with, but just no. I came out from my little VIP corner. That bigga look at me and said, what the don the ship baby King came. It was really really wild at one point you came for them. But by the way, saw some saw some action.
Speaker 2: What it's not false. Now, this is not an ast false. I'm about to tell you it's not a false advertisement. Shout out to our patron that allowed me to witness her pleasure.
Speaker 1: Bitch. I watched Sir Marvelous make about three bitches squirt bitches. He ain't bitch with gloves on. So Sir Marvelous was.
Speaker 3: There, King Noir. We had a lot of performers.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was the girl who said weezy, I got fingered with the braids. She came to a party.
Speaker 2: No, it was a Latina girl. So look another one. When I tell you, I sat here and watch people really went to both parties.
Speaker 1: Know. They came to me and were like, oh, I just saw I just got a foot massage, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, okay, so I gotta put massage as well. But the marvelous literally sat there put gloves on. I sat and watched it with my own eyes.
Speaker 1: And literally women that he had never been.
Speaker 2: With I saw sat here and literally squirt their entire lives out.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, I went up to Siphon, was it women that had never squirted? I didn't ask the details, girl, I wasn't interviewing people today. I just know is.
Speaker 2: I literally went up to Siphon, who came onto the podcast with him his partner, who stood right there at attention, and just watched him please all these women. And I was like, girl, I don't know how you do a baby, because there ain't no way I even think. I want someone that is that masterful, that could sit here and make three random bitches that he's never met in his life squirt all over themselves. I was like, mind you, my friends, who I find out have never had an orgasm are sitting there watching it. And then I had to remove them because they sounded like aunties I'm still with my homegirls who don't go to sex clubs, y'all, and they're like, God, bless her. I'm so proud of her from being able to experience this moment.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Well, what Mandy was talking about wasn't necessarily a squirt. Now I'm saying it was a squirt, so basically it was squirt squirk. Oh wait, oh, you're gonna tell them your story. Go ahead, I'm gonna make it quick, y'all. We did want to be me so bad. We were wilding, and just know that I have a two bed, so it wasn't on my bed, Okay. We just started talking real nasty and somehow it turned into a pea conversation and I tried for an hour and I could not do it. And then at one point it was funny because bitch, I was running to the bathroom and I was sitting on the toilet a little people come out. Then I run back on a dick and I was like.
Speaker 3: I told you that's how you had to do it. I can't do it. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: I want to blame it on like getting sucked up, okay, and just being too fucked up and in my head.
Speaker 3: I think it was an hour. You tried for an hour to piss on a nigga. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Bro then at one point, because I'd be riding the motherfucking dick, bitch, I'm sitting there like, and I was looking at him, and I was like, I want to do it so bad. I want to do it so bad. I was like, don't look at me. Where were you?
Speaker 2: Where were you trying? Where were you aiming to piss? Was it on his chest, his face, dick on our face? You were going to piss on his dick, like on his chest, on his body?
Speaker 1: And then that's not his dick. That's why I just said the chest his face, no, no, not face, chest no no, not chest, maybe stomach. I was about to say, because but you know that ship splashed up to He literally was like, don't get that shit on my mother, bitch. I was trying so hard. So wait, you weren't.
Speaker 3: You weren't a real one.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do.
Speaker 2: When I say a real one, you didn't say I can't do it, so you could do it on me?
Speaker 1: I did. Wait, did he piss on you? He said, I don't gotta be right, now I felt he only he fraught bitch. He could have pilled We were so lit, So then what you do is.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's okay. I got that ascension in the in the kitchen, so then.
Speaker 1: I had a bottle of water while I'm fucking right dog. The shit was almost comical because it was just such a wild ass night because we were gonna fuck this bitch. But then he thought it was another bitch that I was trying to fuck. He thought I made out with a different girl. So then he's like, damn, what's going on? Like it was a mess. So get home and then it's just like fucking lit's wild out, bitch. I get a water bottle. I'm drinking this motherfucker water bottle. Look drinking, drinking, drinking, and I like act like I hear I took a pillow. I put it over his face. I'm like, took a pella. I'm trying to do it. Then I'm laughing. I ran out the room, ran back, ran in, ran back, and I was like, maybe I can't do it because because I don't want to mess the house up, I don't know, maybe I need a hotel bro I couldn't do it was so bad Anyway. The next day we watched TV like up people and I cooked.
Speaker 2: But really, pissing on people is a normal thing. We're not gonna kink shame.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't done it yet, but a little drop came out. And it's funny then because when I wait.
Speaker 3: So is this what we're gonna do?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, just like you ain't done anal sex where the two trust me, and even a drop of piss came out on a nigga because he was trying to piss on him.
Speaker 3: You pissed on a nigga.
Speaker 1: I hope I did.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you weren't that successful. But like a c minus you, I still.
Speaker 1: Be yelling at him. I was like, if you let another bitch do this before I do this, I'm gonna be really upset. He laughing at me like I'm joking. I'm like, I'm not joking, nigga. I feel like a failure. I could do everything, I couldn't do this, Like I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: You should.
Speaker 1: Well I'm doing that shit tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Wait, you set up wait, you set up a golden shower appointment. Well you don't know it, Damn.
Speaker 1: How am I gonna do this? My mama coming into.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, you better get a hotel room. Like I put all my friends in the hotel room when they came.
Speaker 3: I cam, period's on.
Speaker 1: That's too much. Ew no, no, no, I'm gonna get you want to peep blood? That's too god Well, anyway, I'm not gonna hold you. The Saturday was up some notches. First of all, the fact that y'all bitches know what dread nigga I would fuck just because they have tattoos is insane. Secondly, I'm gonna hold you. I was like having a lot of anxiety because the last time I've had an event I got broken up with. Ah. Now, great, you guys made so.
Speaker 2: I don't think the regular listeners know this. You shared this on Patreon that the last event you had, the person that you were talking to was like, actually I can't do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So basically this was like a big thing. Yeah. But he also came to the Philly show. He came. He came to the Philly show, and after the Philly show he was like, uh, I can see why someone couldn't handle this, but I'm sorry that happened to you. Like he didn't make me feel like he was like, but I get it, like you're watching someone talk about like old dick and different shit. And I thought the worst part for him would be seen text messages to me and other niggas ah, but he was like, no, I thought that was funny, like you were funny. And I think one thing I've appreciated about different lovers coming to my shows is that they all say the same thing. They're all like, oh, you're really just being yourself. And then him and I went to dinner with Charlottne after and Charlottenne said the same thing. He goes, you and Mandy really get up there and just be yourself, and that's a character.
Speaker 2: But also, no, I am celibate and shout out to all of you guys because I am gonna be losing my celibacy to the twenty two year old.
Speaker 1: And the audience cheered me on. And that's why I know I love the horror hide and I appreciate you all. I mean, that was crazy. I said in the audience, Oh my god, you guys that took a pregnancy test on our pregnant Everybody cheers. Mandy said, I'm gonna break myself and and they're like, yeah, I'm like, well, damn, so okay, I wanted to go over a few things. Oh next thing Wednesday. This Wednesday, I remember, I'm excited about it. This Wednesday, my season three Sex Cells comes out. I know. When we were in Canada, I was like, anybody watched Sex Cells and no one made noise. I found out it's because it's not in Canada. You is only available in the States, South Africa, and India boom, So if you guys want to watch it used to code Wheezy ten, It'll give you ten percent off an annual subscription. But also it's available on Amazon Prime Video channels, Roku premium subscriptions because I don't have cableing. Mandy's episode I believe is gonna come out this second week of December.
Speaker 3: That shit was so funny, y'all. We we had sex and made a sex tape.
Speaker 1: Well, I tried to make a sex tape and Mandy was like, this is Trapp, this is off. But this episode is with everyone's favorite person on the Wheezy Things. Making dumplings is sexy.
Speaker 2: I don't have time for you, I thought, cooking. Yeah, no, I don't have time for you cooking real food. Well, not free packaged frozen s that you just throw into a fucking pan. She was like, I'm gonna make dumplings from scratch. No, that bitch open up a fucking freezer pack and jumped.
Speaker 1: Him on the stone and he had to go take Nina while I tried to fuck myself for the sex tape. It was good. You'll see it, but support sex sells on Fuse. It's my season three and we have more businesses that are The first two seasons were very like. I just wanted to take businesses that I had met already and see how they make money because we heard the sex story and horror. But I'm all right, let's talk about the money. This time. There was some big shit. Oh, Vinny gets his dick shot up.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 1: That's it was fucking I don't know what the fuck he was thinking. That's wild.
Speaker 2: Before we get into this week's episode, we want to think each and every single person of the whore Hive who chose to not come to.
Speaker 1: One but several of our shows this tour.
Speaker 2: We did sell an astronomical amount of tickets for you guys.
Speaker 1: To explore and enjoy and laugh and join us. On the Climax tour and.
Speaker 2: What we didn't share with you guys, which they did see in New York walking like behind the stage, which is what we're going to share with you. Wezi and I were literally in tears before going on stage.
Speaker 1: I was so amazed.
Speaker 2: This was also right after the pandemic. I think we did like four shows. We did the major markets, we did DC, Atlanta, New York, LA, we didn't do ME and Greek. So we have not been able to meet our fans since pre pandemic, since like twenty nineteen, top of twenty twenty, and so this is the first time we were able to meet so many of you and just wow, like this was this was amazing. We've been on tour literally since June. We also had Black Effect in April, and then we had London in February.
Speaker 3: Of this year.
Speaker 1: So just so you guys know, tour all year. There's literally three months.
Speaker 2: This year that we were not doing a live show or meeting our fans, and so this year has meant a lot for horrible decisions the brand us getting into writing this book. I think it was so important for us to actually experience this before for the book because I agree something that we've been talking about on our book call, Like obviously the fun crazy section is there, and just to let you guys know a little bit, just just briefly, Mandy and I have been talking like we've sold more tickets to shows than required of our.
Speaker 1: Book sales, right, Like we obviously have that we have a cult fan base, but we want this to be everywhere. And to be fair, all of Charlemagne's books on his imprint are in airports. So I don't want to be in an airport. Oh bitch, I want to be a motherfucker airport too hot. Yeah, I mean we be in the airports, but I want to be into airport. Uh like the little Hudson Hudson place, what's it called. I want somebody to walk by it and be like yeah. Anyway, So Mandy and I wanted this book to literally be something that anybody could pick up, not just some podcast book. We don't even want our faces on the ship, like, bitch, we literally we're not putting our faces on the hell. Nah, you gonna pick this shit up because you think it's nasty. But I just want you guys to know this isn't surface level. It's not basic shit. It's not thrown together just because they give some podcast girls a deal. And something we just had on our book call was what is the question that readers will or the answers they will find? And I think that I wouldn't have known that until this tour. Seeing why people like us has really connected with me, and also obviously shout out to Vinnie.
Speaker 3: He did did an amazing, incredible job.
Speaker 1: I got some feedback from Brionda, who's come to all of our shows, and I'm sure your friends have done the same. She said something that I thought, yeah, that I thought was so interesting. She would always give me really big notes about us, even envision best. She's always writing in the middle of me talking. That's just how our brain works. She's a writer. She goes, unbelievable. I don't know if you and Mandy just got better together or if you both got better on stage. She says, there's one thing that you do and it's messy and I like it. She goes, you kind of talk over each other, but it almost adds to the fact that it's like this crazy show. She's like, it's not as distracting as it once was. She's like, you're doing it to like add to the stories. You guys know where to uh pick at each other like and she's like to tease, She's like, I was so impressed, but I think maybe if that is our biggest flaw, it's because we're looking at the audience and not each other. But she's like seamless transition. Like she's like, I couldn't believe it. She says she found that the only time she was bored was when we left the stage, which is crazy because you're literally watching someone get flogged.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's a lot of flogging.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: It's banking and leather and and King Noir and Jazzmine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shout out to King Noir, Jazzmine, Shout out to shoe Lea, shout out to Arizella.
Speaker 1: Shout out to literally every all of our performers for the Climax tour. Who was your favorite?
Speaker 3: Ooh, why you guys to do this? Why do you like doing this? Why do you like doing this?
Speaker 1: With the fire?
Speaker 2: Okay, they were incredible. Croissant in Seattle was great. So my favorite was and I hate it was Noir Charus. He was our the only male burletque performer in Orlando. He killed that ship, so itcharis Noir, I believe.
Speaker 1: Is his name. I would say I didn't think of it was a kinkster in the moment, but.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I mean, our performers did their fucking things. So if you guys make sure to follow us on our Instagram over the next week or two, we are going to be posting a lot of photos from tour, but we'll also be tagging all of our.
Speaker 3: Performers for the tour.
Speaker 1: I was trying to think of our best synergy in a show and there were two that came to mind. There was audiences like I remember Phoenix, like wowed Dust and.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna stay it right here. Best cities because we already did it in the group chet. Anyways, New York was the best show. New York was the best show. I think our funniest show was Toronto, and then the best energy for a crowd, and it was our smallest show, Phoenix.
Speaker 3: That was crazy, Phoenix was nuts.
Speaker 2: That bitch jumped on stage and now almost that came out and it was still also just everyone that was there just seems so happy.
Speaker 1: We had never gone to Phoenix. And an honorable mention Seattle for me, I was gonna say, I think our best synergy was Seattle. I don't know why. YA was great.
Speaker 3: Seattle was great. I'm gonna tell y' all the truth about Seattle.
Speaker 1: One. I didn't want to go.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 2: Maybe was trying to cancel it the week of. I was no, I'm trying to cancel it. Months before then. I was like, bitch, we're not gonna cancel it. We already just said we go in there, my schedule already, mother Parker.
Speaker 1: And there's something about when that attitude is like eh. So it was amazing. It was that, and I think it was just like, oh shit, this vibe is amazing. But then even Toronto. I don't know if anyone remembers, but Afro Tech was that weekend. I just want to say that was the most fucked up I had ever been On the flight. I had the shakes. I was in the club at five in the morning. My flight was a six. I was telling men I never drink before shows. I was literally drinking in the airport. I was like, I ain't gonna hold you, but you drink like the three shows before the show? No, I know. Me and VIDDI were like, what's going on is it a blue moon for Toronto. We're on the way me Mannyoi are in adulta lounge and I was like, I don't feel well. I'm drinking water. It's not working. It maybe look me down in the face and that it's not gonna work. You have to drink alcohol. Bruh.
Speaker 2: I do also want to say honorable mention another one my favorite city always to perform in and our biggest.
Speaker 3: Venue, DC.
Speaker 2: Oh, those are my favorite outfits are the outfits. I think our performers in DC were great, Like, I really enjoyed DC as well. By the way, not to take away from me of the other cities, I love the entire tour, but bitch be went to eighteen of y'all. By the way, London, it is not a scam. We will be announcing our new show. It will be in April.
Speaker 3: Just no, it's a rescheduled show.
Speaker 1: No reschedule. We ain't scammed, y'all. There was a fucking war. They were scaring us.
Speaker 3: We're sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, Dallas with four was so dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was dope. I'm gonna say the least favorite.
Speaker 1: No, we don't have to do that. Okay, we literally do not have to do it. It wasn't a crowd though. We don't have to do that. Okay, it's giving negative energy.
Speaker 3: Let's get into our fucking vanilla ship.
Speaker 1: Oh wait wait wait, I'm trying to think, were there any crazy behind the scenes or like faux pause or not? Really? No. I think one thing people don't know that I found interesting to talk about. People don't know that we like carry our own shit. Yeah, and like do shit the airport y'all. Oh yeah, So on tour it is me Weezy Vinnie. So when we get to the venue.
Speaker 2: When we get to the venue, they're literally asking and we're like, oh, we're the perform But also we're setting up the stage.
Speaker 1: We're setting up the merchant.
Speaker 2: We're literally putting the lanyards together that the VIP people wear, we are putting those together on stage. We are doing sound check with ourselves. We're telling them the lights, We're telling them our levels on our mic. We might always have to be louder than mine.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the BTS on Patreon of atl show? Not yet? No, So in the VTS, it's hilarious because whoever cut that shout out to that girl that did the VTS. She was good. I was backstage and Mandy and I got to the Buckhead Theater and they had the biggest marquee and the marque is basically the signage, right, and everything was going well. We were getting ice cream. Everybody's in a good mood. And Mandy was there the day before with her friends. And I said to the VCS girl, because Mandy did her makeup, she left. She was like, what's normally something that goes on during the show. I was like, everything's going well today, but Mandy needs to do something. I was like, because her brain is a very like methodical brain, I was like, so if something's going well, she'll be like, now, well, well we're gonna we'll see, don't let's not say yeah, I'll see. And then the camera flips you and you're like, where are we at? What do we have to do? It's like everything's fine, She's like, yeah, but what are we doing? Like I learned that about Mandy actually, and I remember thinking to myself that there really is no way for uh. I would say you to not like people. Some people need to feel like they have their hands on something. You need to know, you need to see it, like I think I learned that about you. Not that I didn't know before, but I really saw it now because via Vinnie Even and you.
Speaker 3: Maybe the first two shows. He was like, Mandy, like, I've.
Speaker 1: Been doing this with you.
Speaker 3: Let me do this well, this all sun new show.
Speaker 1: But at the end also, and I've been saying it with my therapist, I've said it all on this show the last couple of months.
Speaker 2: I've I don't give a fuck about anything. Yo, Weezy don't want it to try new shit, And I'm like, do I want to do it?
Speaker 1: No? But we like, Weezy, We're gonna do it because.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna argue with you. But also I never want to start. I never want to be stunned creatively. And we has these ideas that you know how it's gonna work.
Speaker 1: No, but she's like, it's gonna work out fine, And I'm like, but I need a script. What are we doing? When is this happening? Learn something with you on tour And I said this to Charlotte and we were at dinner. I said Mandy's best moments of the show were when I changed the slides. Mandy is so focused on it being a good show that she needs to know what she's doing. But what you don't realize is it's just podcasting. When you haven't seen a clip yet, you're like reacting just like you don't. You've been podcasting seven years and you're successful at it because you know how to react. So when something's new. But no, those weren't new clips that saw No, no, no, I'm saying like when you're doing something for the first time on stage, those like Toronto, I felt like that.
Speaker 3: Was your best. No, Toronto, Toronto was funny. You were funniest in Toronto, and it must be funny.
Speaker 1: Do you know? That's what the fuck?
Speaker 2: By the way, me and Alex made up in Philly. So Alex comes up to me at your after party and he's like, I just want to let you know. I don't know if like normally, you're just so structural, Like every time I've seen you, you could tell you you have beats. He was like you let go though, He was like, you're so funny now, and I was like, nigga, a bit funny now, no, real quick, And I'm talking to him like this because my eyes are closed, bitch, I'm high, and so I'm looking at my eyes closed I'm like this nigga bit funny.
Speaker 1: Brianna said that too. She's like, Mandy was way more funny, and she was like, did you be funny? But you know what it is that you don't realize you're so outline obsessed because we have a time crunch that you couldn't allow yourself to let go. Yes, you were always funny, but you were funnier I think because you maybe trusted the process more well. We were on Show eighteen. We had been touring for six Moms, God damn man. Also uh so, Dred had met Mandy for the first time at in Philly. Uh huh, and he said to me, like Mandy was bugging out about makeup or something, and he was like, I just kind of was expecting you guys not to along, but also like I've never I didn't think you'd be that nice and sweet to her, and like just seeing that you know how to talk to her, she's getting annoyed. And it's funny because I told you you were getting annoyed at the makeup artist, so so something was going wrong and you were like mad. I was like, okay, man, do you want a coffee?
Speaker 3: Do you want to eat?
Speaker 1: And who was this in Philly?
Speaker 3: Yes, something was going on where you had an attitude you didn't have add but never mind, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: Was just different. It was just a different experience, okay, right, but that was just like you were getting irritated. Well not only that we had a.
Speaker 2: Kinkster who was unresponsive, Oh right, right, right, Like there was other things about the shit then, But yes, I realized you did.
Speaker 1: That to me and helped me in Toronto because I was like, oh yeah, you were you were done. But I think that that really has helped it more. It's like we care so much about putting on a good show that you do have to because have to decide, and I think therapy. But a it's seven years in, we know what the fuck we're both dealing with. Like we know each other at this point, uh huh. Despite growth, we know exactly we've been doing this long enough, right And to me it's now like we both.
Speaker 2: Actually know we have the same goal And sometimes it doesn't make sense to have an attitude.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense to argue, and we literally are.
Speaker 1: Just sired tonight.
Speaker 2: But also but then in the moment cool we have an attitude, we get over it because we both have the same goal and we actually want to have a good time. It's like, why am I gonna sit here and make this a miserable experience?
Speaker 1: I remember saying so such was the moment that it was like, oh, now I know how to fix these arguments.
Speaker 3: So ya the motherfucker Starbucks. We hugged and kissed, and shit, we.
Speaker 1: Was like we know we already before Starbucks. We got really loud at each other and I don't remember over what do you remember over? What was the power point? And you were saying something to the guy who's making the power part. I'm like, why are you talking like that? I haven't gotten fucking sleep.
Speaker 2: We know it wasn't that I got sleep you It was messages because by the way screenshot at all of them, Benny saw him, and I was like, bro, I wasn't being nasty Weezyn say.
Speaker 1: Because right now she's doing Vinny doesn't call Vinny right now he's a fucking life because it was Mandy doesn't realize her.
Speaker 3: Tone, but there's no tone in text messages.
Speaker 1: You were a bitch.
Speaker 2: I wasn't, though, And that's where I was like, Bro, Vinny Benny were talking who was who was Mandy.
Speaker 1: Not being a bitch to Brandon in San Francisco? And Bennie, did I not send you the screenshots? And you say I wasn't. It was to the guy making the guy making the power point? Was it not just direct?
Speaker 2: And Weezy took it as me being a bitch when I was just texting what I wanted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it's her being a bitch. I think she just gives the niceties and just gets what she's saying. You literally, I think she was being a bitch to me.
Speaker 3: And because you said he I remember saying that in San Francisco at all?
Speaker 1: Did you thank you?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Texting on the side and then babe, you're texting you see Benny look to both of us.
Speaker 2: No, but now he just he didn't say that, and he literally said that to me. I'm not gonna see here and be like, oh my god, thank you so much, You're so amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you for doing Okay, So then why would have you got to San Francisco? I said, Mandy can starting a bitch, but I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Because I'm gonna hug you because you're gonna always think I'm a bitch. But Vinny literally was in the group chat saw the messages and here's the thing. Weezy likes to say, thanks, Babes, appreciate you so much all these things. I'm just gonna ask you for what the fuck I need. I also have never met this man, I do not know him, and there was some fuck ups along the way. So here's what I need, and I need it before this time.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I don't have to say you're amazing, You're so great. Oh my god, Weezy does that. Weezy's like, Babes, you're amazed. Ah, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I don't say amazed.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I in just communicating via text or email. Am not gonna give all of the the whatever when you have.
Speaker 1: The biggest bitch.
Speaker 3: I actually felt bad for this whole She was terrible, but this was hilarious, So you not to do this. She deserved it.
Speaker 1: The London makeup artist Mandy was so pissed off about her makeup. It was really bad and mine was too, and you were like, this is insane. You were literally getting your makeup done. I called you. I was like, here are you done? You're like, my makeup looks crazy and the girl was still doing her makeup. Oh that was yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: The girl was so nervous, and Mandy was like, this is I have to fix this. I don't even know And then I fixed.
Speaker 1: It right in front of her. What's the problem. I'm paying.
Speaker 2: It's not like we got the makeup for free and London was expensive and I just paid for this. I could have done this myself, bro. So then I'm like, thank god I brought my own makeup because this is I have to fix this.
Speaker 1: Bro. I get to the venue. My makeup was done after Mandy, and Mandy was like, so, how does your look better than mine? I was like, mine's still bad. She was like, well, it's not as bad, but it's bad, and like bad, it was bad. It was really bad.
Speaker 3: We looked like drag queens. What's wrong with being honest?
Speaker 1: See what I mean? You you like to lie?
Speaker 2: Be not like oh, like you could sugarcoat shit all you want. It doesn't She needs to know her makeup skills were not up to part and you shouldn't be charging this bitch.
Speaker 1: It like five hundred dollars. I know exactly, and I think she was late. I don't have time for it. She was old. That was it. Don't be late, old, do not be late. Who was the latest? We had a makeup on this over like an hour. No, she got an a car accident and here I go.
Speaker 3: But you here and you an hour late. You should have left your house an hour earlier.
Speaker 1: I will say this though, I completely agree with you about timeliness. Like I know that for the most part, like in the in terms of podcasting, I've been on time, but when it comes to like sometimes home shit, I'd been late. Man, it was like ten fifteen minutes. It throws me off, and like I get it, like you know, that was something that I fixed. But I realized from this tour people do not give a fuck out time.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 1: And I don't think I've been a sickler like you are, but it really it made me realize I am. That made me not like people on tour.
Speaker 2: Oh and we will still things, but then come back and be like that motherfucker. We think we'll talk shit about your behind your back. That's the difference with me. You will get the same energy in front of your face and behind your back.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we think it will be super nice and babes, I'm Regina George, Oh my god, I love your shirt. Where did you get it? And then she'll come back and be like, lock the doors. No, one's a lot in here. I really don't want to be bothered by anybody. That's the difference. I'm just gonna tell them to their face, and we He's like, you don't have to tell them to their face, and it's like, why not. Okay, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I don't want people's impression to ever be like, wow, that person was mean and all, and then you should show up on time.
Speaker 1: My social battery also like needs to reset a lot because I'm so like nice and whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's exhausting to me.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because now you see why I need to be quiet before it shows. Before you didn't get that it's exhausting to be fun. I'm not me no, no, no, to be nice to people that you don't really like her want.
Speaker 3: To be around, No, I want to be I want to be nice to everyone.
Speaker 2: I get that even when you don't like someone, so you have to recharge your social battery to.
Speaker 1: Be I just want to be behind and I'm kind, but I'm blunt.
Speaker 2: Oh I was that nice in La. They were rude and that's why they treated us like we did it. We didn't get our beonce plightlists. At the end of our meeting greet, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Believe that whole said, can you tell me about the seats? I work for the venue and not Ticketmaster. Okay, are there seats in the venue? Bit? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, okay, anyway, anyways, can we get into something the holes want to hear us? Be hose, even though you did share at least look, thank god both of us are not celibate.
Speaker 1: Share that this shit then and talk about our favorite horror der from tour. Mine was the girl at the Gatorade trait because I did it and it worked. We had someone in Charlotte. I'm sorry I don't remember her name. I just remember she works with Trader Joes, but she came up. She did the cucumber challenge, and her tip before the cucumber was drink the clear Gatorade clear one the ice glacier. None of us though, what the fuck ice glacier tastes like, but she did lemon lime. She said, drink the ice glacier. Gatorade Lemon line my favorite, me too, But she wanted to be me something. Well, no, no, no, the fruit punch is but I used the punch, I did the lemon lime one sucked dick, and it did come out and visuous, fucking hot.
Speaker 2: Why I think the ice glacier makes sense. It's also because it's not going to change the color of your spit. That's probably why too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but he is dark. We can't see. But that shit was sexiest fun. But when we talk about spit being yellow and I'm talking about maybe it's from curry, then it's a problem. Lemon lime, gatorade, mandy is not that yellow.
Speaker 3: I think it makes you it might change. The color is pretty yell.
Speaker 1: It is bitch.
Speaker 3: That shit is like piss yellow. Well that's what he wanted to stop see.
Speaker 1: No, no, na. That I thought was the best tip. And then there was a dude that gave a really good tip. Do you have any other horror durve tips from the audience that you remember?
Speaker 2: I mean, to be honest, A lot of them were basic. I just wanted to watch them suck a cucumber.
Speaker 1: The worst time was the girl in Dallas.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, what does she say?
Speaker 1: Oh I'll never forget it, she said, And I quote. My tip is deep throat is porn shit. You don't really have to deep throw, and.
Speaker 2: The whole audience is like, which is crazy because if you remove the it's porn shit.
Speaker 1: Bitch, you don't I don't really be deep throwing. Huh.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that all the time, bitch, I'll be giving fake gag.
Speaker 1: Fit on the tip. I did a little, but then where eyes shine is the balls.
Speaker 2: In the goo, babe, bitch, I gave some Yes, you not have to depoat yo dick and sit here and feel like I'm about to die.
Speaker 1: I was deep thrown so crazy that Nigga came and literally after he came, he goes, oh my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I thought I was gonna fuck you. I was like, it's cool, and see that's why I.
Speaker 1: Will not queen and the guy, damn, I'm not cool. It is not cool. You will fuck me after? Oh good, get it back up here? Are you pedal? But this thick is the dope and.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to risk it.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I want to say.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to risk it.
Speaker 1: Oh one hore derves that I liked, so the guy that was on my team in New York when he was uh doing his orgasm his Hollywood mom. He was like, oh my god, yeah, I want to come together. I was like, oh yeah. I started saying, is she I want to come together? My ship that I say during sex is thank you. I told the audience that I've probably said it on Horrible before. Oh bitch, I said that shit yesterday. What was it after the show? Ooh girl. I was loud because I had someone staying at my house for a bit. But I haven't been able to be loud the last few months. And now I got my apartment in New York back. I'm was like, dany you this dick, a little thank you for serving me this dick.
Speaker 3: This that good thank you? Wow. Yeah yeah, No, I have had sex in a while, so I'll let y'all know. I really hope I say when I get back. I hope when I have sex with someone new there I watch this and say, damn, I hope he's saying the same shit.
Speaker 1: A lot. I've been thinking what new things I'm going to say because I'm about to fuck someone new. I don't fucked someone new in a minute. I think I'm saying thank you to new dick.
Speaker 3: I got a finger bank, but fucking taking like fucking someone new.
Speaker 2: I literally the fact that I just brought this up with my therapist is crazy because I'm like, uh, I go back to all like I circle back and run it back with a lot of my old niggas. And I'm trying to find a replacement for twenty four seven right now, which is why the twenty two year old makes sense because he's local. I realize I have no local dick except for twenty four seven, which is what makes it difficult that I'm about to be off for a month.
Speaker 1: So I'm like twenty two year old it is. I really hope that I get like right now, I have a New York and an LA dick. I have fuck BDD in a minute. But I think it's because he's like, bitch, I know you fucking another niggas and you know niggas don't like we you beat a new dick. But I think that the thing I told him is or that I want to talk to him about it is like, bro, like you know I want to date. I need to date.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like you want to date because you're looking for a partner. And he refuses to be the partner that you would like him to be, or you want to date because you want multiple people.
Speaker 3: No, it's not about him refusing to be a partner to me.
Speaker 2: It's just about like, well then just there, Okay, So you don't see him as that person, maybe not at.
Speaker 1: This juncture in our lives. Like, you know, I love him very much, and I know he loves me too. I think that it's just not the moment for us, but like that doesn't mean I'm gonna wait for anyone, you know, and I love beautd very much. And I also know that relationship is very threatening to other men. Like literally, my mom had an emergency. I think it was in LA. I don't know if I talked about this on the podcast. He is the first person I called. I was like, my mom's on answer the phone, she's not feeling good. She was like, I mean boom, like that's him, and and it even showed me like, oh damn, I do have other friends in LA. But I called him like I really realized that, Like that's how important he is.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold you, I ain't gonna bring it up, but I wouldn't allow you to have no male friends because you be crossing the boundaries.
Speaker 1: Hunt, I told you about one crush. I'm just saying, if I was a man, you get no male friends because I didn't cross a boundary yet.
Speaker 2: But your mind is I just have a crush and it's crossing it real thing, but in your mind it it just hasked. I ain't gonna hold you. I winn't want none of my niggas to have the friendships you have.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm gonta say. I'll tell you this, and that's fine. That nigga told Alex at the fucking party. He was like, oh, I was skeptical of every male friendship until you and Gilla like, this is something I never seen.
Speaker 3: And it's funny because I think Alex and I are the exception. I don't know why, but well, and now he has a fucking fiance, so cool it makes sense.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I think we've always kind of been the exception. Like even one of my homegirls said to me, like, I would never trust a man with a woman friend. I was like, really, but look at me and Alex. She was like, that's weird. I don't know how it works, but it does it and it is. But I also realized my boundaries with Alex are different. For example, Uh, I made out with a girl somewhere in front of one of my I'm trying to make the story talk about details. I made out of a girl somewhere in front of a male friend, and to me, that moment was super sexual. I would never do that in front of Alex, like I don't have moment like I wouldn't. It's a very family feeling with him. I also think that the details I give other homeboys about my sex life me and Alex don't okay. Uh. And I think it's just like a line that we know how to not cross. See, I have a lot of male friends that I have never thought to cross any of those lines with, so.
Speaker 2: I do believe it can happen. I'm just saying the way you have your friendships outside of Alex. Why are you saying the way I have my friendships. I've never done anything with any of these friends, But in your mind, you be I want I don't want my nigga imagining something that's even that could happen with any of his women friends, and you'd be imagining it was a moment. Mandy, y'all, she had unicorn. She got an imagination. That's all I'm talking about. First of all.
Speaker 1: The other problem is, like men and women, you have to get to the point where you know you're not going to fuck. Right. How long does it take then to get to the point where you know you're not going to fuck a friend? I don't know, but I always thought Alex and I knew we weren't gonna fuck when we had a show in Atlanta, him and I shared it. But also I took a ship and he said, oh we're we're really friend. Also, there's a difference.
Speaker 2: I just when I was looking for them pictures for that slides show, Alex looks like a fun boy now because he got a little bit of money. But when we knew Alex, that's it was easy not to fuck Alex when he was a cop.
Speaker 1: That's not sure. He was always handsome, not No, he got the little twistes. Now you look like a pure fuck boy. I hate that.
Speaker 3: It is true, bro, you look like a punk boy. Now he'd be having a little change.
Speaker 2: He actually got some swag now that nigga could not dress and look. Listen, they get money, bitch. We talked about it all tour bitch. When we looked at them old videos of us, maybe I couldn't believe I'll look back and now that's brother, you.
Speaker 1: Know what Charlotte is saying. But he said one man, he ain't look back at that slid.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I ain't gonna hold you. I ain't gonna hold you. I have looked back at my old pictures, how I dress, how I judged, even my own appearance. I'm like, oh, I couldn't fuck y'all niggas again.
Speaker 1: Fun. But that's the thing though, Like sometimes I mean about that. I know, dope, but it was like style different than like dress. I couldn't do my eyebrows. I kept putting this fucking bun up in my head. I thought the bun was cute. You know. Actually, when I was looking back, because like I was having to do a lot of digging for old clips, I was like, damn, bro, we looked more alike back then with them curly weaves, and we wear them at the same time.
Speaker 3: It was a mess. Remember that guy at New York Show, He's like, y'all sisters.
Speaker 1: Now, first off, people are racist the way that y'all still continue to send me bitches with short hair y'all thought I was the bitch singing on.
Speaker 3: The Delta flight.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all know I can't sing. They did it, Yes, they did. I had y'all, I can't sing. I have no vocals.
Speaker 3: I hated that.
Speaker 1: The fact that y'all thought I would sing a gospel song on a goddamn flight, the fact that I got tagged as if that would be me, you bitch, I'll be sleep before we take off off. The motherfucking the wrong way, bitch O got it. Shout out to that final ass flight and attended we invite it to the Oh we did to the Toronto show. Whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was fine Boston.
Speaker 1: I thought it was.
Speaker 3: It might have been Boston, don't know, but she.
Speaker 1: Was based out of Atlanta, Toronto, Toronto, Toronto, bitch, it was Toronto. Shout out to you, bitch. I'm trying to like what niggas. I wanted to fuck this tour.
Speaker 3: Oh so we just not getting into anything.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, sorry anyway, the horrible pain Pleasure.
Speaker 3: Don't give you all like an actual fifteen minutes on this episode today.
Speaker 1: No, no, we're not even yet. I know we're doing all right, pain pleasure. I'm not okay, pain pleasure in progression. Mandy and I have been focusing on this for our tour, and I think we can actually probably skip When did we experience the most pain?
Speaker 3: I think yours has definitely been recent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is crazy because when I saw this on the outline, I immediately would have went to the train experience that I shared on this pod.
Speaker 3: My abortion was easy, bitch, so not really that as much.
Speaker 2: But this year I've experienced the most loss in terms of my first love and my first relationship. Maybe not my first love the first person I said love to because he's no, he wasn't my soulmate, but losing that, losing a very public friendship that is no longer the case, which don't look shot. We haven't talked about it for two months on Patreon, bitch.
Speaker 1: I actually thought about another. Oh there's oh that one too, but I haven't. I haven't vocalized that one.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I am confusion.
Speaker 2: I know you know there's been multiple friendships loss this year, and then many of you know because I've shared I lost my cousin in a brutal murdyr and then I lost my grandfather this year.
Speaker 3: So this this year, at the top of the year. If I'm not mistaken, that was.
Speaker 1: All this year.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: So like this has been like the year that I've experienced the most loss in my life, like from family members, to friendships, to a partner to and don't get me crying, because, bitch, I don't know how to put lesson.
Speaker 3: But this year has been a lot. And then having to kind of like not shadow.
Speaker 1: At all, but like moved through it all with touring. I toured both.
Speaker 2: Pods this year. I've had the most content I've ever had to fucking produce. I've had to pod through it all.
Speaker 1: Hey, you lost a lot of weight, let's talk about that. I did. Oh I lost a lot of way too, bitch.
Speaker 2: So I didn't realize through the pandemic, I was one like many who ended up like gaining some of the weight back that I had lost in Gashtrik.
Speaker 3: And so when I broke up with my partner, I was like, nope, let me just get back to me.
Speaker 1: We were on tour.
Speaker 2: I've worked out, I did all the things, and twenty pounds over the last like four or five months, and I just feel better. And I'm just like this year has just been a lot, Like to where next year ain't gonna be like this, bitch. I'm gonna tell you now, I don't already started cutting and decided. Me and my therapist just went through the next two months of what our therapy sessions will be, not only with the book, but I'm like, there's a lot of things that I fear in starting new next year, including dating, including like opening myself up to sex, opening myself up as a new person to dating and what I want how to communicate it, and the new changes that we're making with not only the book, but Patreon and figure out Patreon is gonna be in. It's gonna be a whole new experience. So like, yeah, now, for you, bitch, what has been like the biggest painful thing for your like that you've experienced this year?
Speaker 1: Oh? This year? This year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bitch, twenty twenty three. Oh, we're talking about the podcast? Oh are we talking? We could do the podcast, but.
Speaker 2: Just so y'all know, this is the last time we are recording in twenty twenty three, So it could be the year, or it could be the podcast. But as just a person, as a potter, as a person, as a dater, as a woman.
Speaker 1: I think the most pain experience on the podcast was a feeling like my relationship with Old Bay was a lie because I didn't know if it was a lie. Like I talked about how much fun I had with having threesomes and whatever, and I meant it and it was healthy in my mind when it was going on. Oh, like, it wasn't bad, right, And I also don't like that, like I had to get up and explain the breakup one day and then people be like, oh, well, maybe I guess for me, my biggest pain point is someone thinking that I'm misleading them. It's not that I would ever want to lie to the audience and follow what I'm doing. I really believed in what I was doing that it was for me and because I had just done it with Scissors and Beard Bay in a healthy way. But what happened with Old Bay was just so crazy, Like I just to find out the person that you love is a total fucking liar, and also to then fucking fall in love with Hospital Dick and that actually be what I think was one of the loves of my life and then it just begne. So it's like all of it. I couldn't talk about how painful that was because all people really knew about was old Bay. I wasn't talking about hospital Dick that much. But I made a complete mistake with him, Like I just I don't know, I was not only dishonest with him, but just like I wasn't apologetic enough or I didn't take enough accountability in the things that I had done. And so it's like you just can't get that person back once you turn you know. So it was like learning that I had to really own up to my mistakes because I've always felt like the worst mistake you can make it flying and cheating. So to me, if I'm not doing that, I'm not that bad. And then I would say this year, I actually know whatever year it was that I deleted Instagram, that was last year that I got halla depressed. That was probably the worst of the podcast. Was two years ago.
Speaker 3: That was last year. No, No, it was the time that I got one. Yeah, twenty that was the worst time in my life.
Speaker 1: I thought I was going to trigger warning fast forward fifteen seconds kill myself. That was crazy as fuck. Yeah, it was rough, and also like it was just like ooh, what do you do? And that was a part of the breakup. I remember getting Nina and the only reason Nina so attached to Brionda's cause the week I got her, I was like, fuck this dog, I gotta go to Mexico, bitch. You know I love running in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I was confused, and it made me think of this comment I saw on last week's episode with Sahara shout out to her and now she's her home girl was like, why are women so obsessed with romantic relationships? Like, dude, you're literally we're programmed that way, right, And so I think I was really confused. But what I would say for progression, I know now that I saw a clip of Viola Davis. I think it was I think it was Viola Davis that she was asking her and her husband for love advice, and she was like, I told my daughter, you're the love of your life. And I was like, I think I've probably loved myself more. I've always loved who I am and who I was, but like loving myself before others, right, because I put my parents first. I mean, but not only your parents. You just said.
Speaker 3: Twenty two minutes ago, look at me.
Speaker 1: Sounded like spongebobs, I did, but you literally.
Speaker 2: Also just said, you have to take breaks because you want to show up for so many other people first that it literally physically and mentally drains you. That even while we're on tour, you need pockets of breaks because you're putting how other people are going to perceive you and the thoughts that they may.
Speaker 1: Have of you first before you're well being. It's so bad like and obsessively and it's unhealthy. He was giving me a foot massage after the show and I was like, oh, thank you. I said it like five times and then I was like, okay, I'll give you one. And he was like yo, like can you not relax? And I was like no, no, no, I can give one to you. And I was so tired, Mandy, it was like five am, like I'll And he told me that one of the things that he it's like the things that he was saying he likes the most about me are the things that are the worst things about me. He told me he loves it. He was like, I've seen what you do for other people. You give the shirt off your back, like you're just not a selfish person. And then he said, but I also think room for improvement with you. He was like, you don't know how to sit down. You always think you need to be doing something. I feel completely useless when I'm not doing something. He left my house on Sunday and I was, you just said that was me for other people, No, for our show. No, I know, for you. I well, no, that's not for me.
Speaker 3: I was for the show.
Speaker 1: No, no, no show. I know what you're saying, the thing I just said about you, Mandy needs to be doing something. I feel like that if I'm not doing something for someone else, I'm so in service to everyone else. That makes me feel like, I don't know, maybe because my parents are so dependent on me, it makes me feel the most valued. Like in the middle of the show, my mom's gonna need a uber back from the doctor, and like I don't even have her do it with my assistant because I want to do it.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 1: So when he left my house Sunday night, I like completely at a breakdown, even though it was fine kissing me, saying you miss me, and like oh I see you in a few days, and like bruh, it was nothing about him. It was just like, oh my god. Now I'm sitting here, I'm by myself. There's no tour coming, Vinnie's not going to be doing this job and he more, oh oh, like it was bad, and I was like, this is a post I like depression, Like what do I do next? Who am I helping?
Speaker 3: What if?
Speaker 1: Bro? I don't know as bad?
Speaker 3: Are the fans gonna be happy with me? Like ridiculous? Just did I tell you about the manic episode I had?
Speaker 1: Oh? I did on Patreon? But like, yeah, I don't can join us on Patreon. I really just don't know how to like not give. So that's why I'm saying loving myself. I'm really learning how to do this here. I know how to get my nails done and do self care. Shit, that's not it. That's upkeep to me. And I don't mean to say that as a flex but that's one of the things. When I started making money, I started doing spas, massage, shopping like that's normal, but like, spiritually, how am I feeling myself and pouring into myself? Like that's what I'm learning how to do. So but should not be doing sound bous, not as much done anybody for me. I'll be doing what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: What's the next? It was leisure pleasure, bitch, you, I can't talk about it. I have actually and you guys will hear it in a future episode. I have been questioning so much of my relationship to sex. Talk about pleasure out of sex? Then when do you think you were the hot? When I'm with my friends this this week, I literally I literally went into my therapy session and was like, oh need you. I'm happy, Like this week made me so happy, And she.
Speaker 3: Was like, can we just applaud right now?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 2: That's how we started this call. And I was like, with my friends, like, we went to shout out to Company XIV all of my friends. I went with a Sante Carlin Sacy, my friends that flew in and we went from there to a bar, to pergola, to someplace deep in Queens that didn't even play English music.
Speaker 1: It was bitch.
Speaker 3: We were up till seven am.
Speaker 2: We ordered McDonald's and fell asleep by the time the McDonald's came, and it was just like and then after the live show, just I was with my friends this week and I was just so happy. So the pleasure to me was being around the people that Like, literally, I was like, I don't even know why I'm in therapy right now, but bitch I was happy this week.
Speaker 1: Oh I had to start. I moved mine too bi weekly. I've been feeling good the show day, bitch I took an NBA. I was sucking Mandy and my agent shut up an hour age shout of disgusting to put the tour on for us. He was like, you're not going to bed nine thirty. I said, ohy, say yeah I was. I was like, I felt it was even on a couch so hard. I don't know it's gonna knock me like that. Rihanda took NNA for me because I was like, I don't even want to think about bob bait. Woke up, had to work out, went to Solid Core, went to the pop up. We had so much fun to pop up was fun of shit. Mandy and I were dipping shout out.
Speaker 3: To shadow Wood, to sugar Wood and everybody who came out to us.
Speaker 1: It was really fun and just like things were just going right. And I've been saying to Mandy, like everything I'm doing right now, I'm supposed to be doing. I just felt like that the whole day. I just it was like I had time to read a book that day. The day of the live show. I mean, it's not like I'm in a serious relationship by any means, but just everything felt good. I knew I was gonna get some dick that night. My period was slated to come on, but it didn't. And I have I have a half of God's chosen you know, you're not really you know, I mean right, But just everything flowed and like it felt right. It felt so good, and then you know, our friends flew.
Speaker 3: Everything spiritually felt out of it.
Speaker 2: I will say this last week spiritually, the things I wanted to say and get off my chest I did with people, the things wait, what should you cussed somebody out the way? I never I'm not cussing nobody out. I'm just speaking what's on my mind. And those things came out. I can't wait till just wrap up. I wanted so like I would like to see it, not that I would like to see it, but like it was just really good with all of my friends, with how we showed up for each other.
Speaker 1: It was it was like it was a great week. And I was also just so glad that we ended the tour on the high that we did, even though there were.
Speaker 3: Some fuck us, which I gotta update you one. It was great.
Speaker 1: I was going to say the other thing that made me feel proud this week I said no to money, and I haven't done that in a minute because I'm always obsessed about taking care of shit. Literally, I was like, bro, I feel good right now. I'm okay, Like I don't want to add something else to my plate. I want to say no. I want to enjoy my life and I want to not complain. You know, we didn't end up getting an AMP deal because AMP closed down.
Speaker 2: Y'all if you are on Patreon. We were supposed to literally start our AMP show November sixth.
Speaker 1: That is why the episode a few weeks ago was called Deplorable Decisions because that was the name of the show.
Speaker 2: That was the name of the show that we were supposed to do on fucking AMP.
Speaker 1: But like, even just thinking how we were like, we're doing this because it's a milestone. But we got the book like it was it also but also and that's where we we we visit and I said that with my therapist.
Speaker 3: I said, I did not want to do this AMP deal me neither.
Speaker 1: I was tired.
Speaker 2: I was exhausted the idea of doing another weekly show. I dropped five episodes a week already, I record weekly. We didn't need the money, and we didn't need the money.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't a lot of money.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell y'all now it might have been.
Speaker 2: It was not a lot of money, and I was like, I don't want to do this, but we thought it would be the thing that we needed to do, and so yeah, I I'm glad and studying.
Speaker 1: Everything is happening, literally and you know what the effort that we're about to give you guys with Patreon, Mandy and I, I think what we needed was the no on that because now the idea we were ready to give them that we do that shit for ourselves.
Speaker 3: Now this shit is going to be so fresh, and I think we'll be able to enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I don't like anything feeling like a chore, and I feel like doing horrible feels so easy. Like I literally, well, my mom texted me. I don't know if you saw the text. I posted it and she goes, I'm so proud of you girls. I cried watching clips. I'm so proud to be your mom.
Speaker 2: And I was like all the time on Instagram, she stay right, my mom, Really, she'd be writing.
Speaker 1: But oh, I posted these back to back. There was a man who said on Charlottanne's page, I loved posting this back to back because it meant so much to see that you have no fucking idea. Who you talking to? A niggas said there it is. This is not the type of message we need to be sending our young black daughters. My next message from my mom, I love my apartment. Thank you so much. You are amazing, beyond proud of you, Gila. I cried at the videos you girls have come so far. I'm so proud to be your mom. And that nigga that was That was within two minutes of me seeing that, and I was like, yo, you really have no idea, Like people have no idea, Like I watched people say oh, they're trash, they're whores or this or that, Like you just have no idea. Mandy took her mom to Grease. I took my mom to Paris, like we did these things that these are black. Shout out to my boy Andre Power. I was texting him something about how I felt like a failure one day. He said, nigga, you take care of your parents. MLK died for this shit. Nigga like y'all are.
Speaker 2: Doing it, and but not only that, the people who will And by the way, I'm getting comments on the hour still from our episode with Steph Dom who talked about this cap play. And for whatever people's perception of that specific kink is, I think I take it back to the fact that y'all don't know the people that we get to meet and what this show means.
Speaker 3: It's not just us talking about eating ass, y'all and niggas.
Speaker 2: Stuck and dick fucking in this in the in the way that we do, but what it means to the people that listen like it's it's beyond what we can comprehend. And luckily our parents have supported and been at both of our lives shows. Your mom came to the LA show. My mom was at the Orlando show drunk as fuck, Miss Hammy.
Speaker 1: But honestly, I regret a little bit. Probably did not roll in my dad into the LA show. He's in a wheelchair, But I was like, oh, he would have freaked out to see me like that. Like my dad's eyes when he watched me on TV. He was like, oh my God, like he was telling his nurse. You know my daughter. She's she's famous.
Speaker 3: She's sipy. By the way, this is the progression. What what we're talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's rue. I would say. Just to end on home Mail, I think we should say the most memorable thing someone said to us. Memorable Just think Okay, mine's really basic, but this just stuck out. Okay, and this could be for both of us. After pee this gri this girl said, and I quote in Charlotte, I.
Speaker 2: D quote did you grab ai chat GBT and actually got he said, don't.
Speaker 1: Say it wasn't. She was like, what she said, I drove for four hours and I will spend money on whatever y'all do.
Speaker 3: Oh did me angry? She said that.
Speaker 1: I was like, but no one says it like that. People say the word support. But I was like, oh wow, I don't know why that affected me. She was like, hey, she said there was an accident. It wasn't supposed to be as long as it was, that's right. And she said she was like after the show, literally, spend money on whatever you do next. I know this is your last job, but I'm gonna spend money on what you do next. And mind you, Mandy, and I know we're coming out with a book, and I was like, oh, wow, because Charlotte Mane has sent me some other celebrities that are more cool. I'd say pop in on YouTube or whatever, more followers, and he'd be like, look, these motherfuckers can't pack shit out. These motherfuckers get no one to buy this. You and Mandy do. He always sends me that, and it's constantly pouring into me that like, oh, like these supporters they are really there. Yeah. Like when we were on the book call and they were talking about how what celebrity couldn't sell a book, we were like, don't bring your names up, we get it. Bit Anyway, this was fun, This was the fun.
Speaker 2: This was a catch up. These are types of episodes. Did you guys can get on Patreon? We call them ketchup and muster?
Speaker 1: Should wait? Should I pee first? Have to be really bad? Should I leave you alone to pee? Like you?
Speaker 2: Loves fays, I'll do that, bitch. Anyways, make sure you join us on Patreon.
Speaker 1: It's patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 3: We are no longer eighteen plus, so you should be able to find us.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, this has been yet another episode of Horrible Decision nice.
Speaker 1: Bro. So like, for context, y'all, it's Tuesday. We have our New York Live show Saturday, and you guys will hear this after the show. So I've made it very clear with every part of my business that like, this is the week, please I need time. Not to mention, I flew back to LA to spend time with my family just for a few days. As you know, I could have been in New York right now, and the person that I'm producing a show for was like, I'm not gonna want to work on that Thanksgiving week, so I need it done now. And I'm like, okay, part of my contract, these are my deadlines, and I've put them in the contract. And I like literally would put my meetings and my deadlines away from live shows even one day apart from the day of the show, just so that the next day I'd feel okay.
Speaker 3: Right, because it gets it gets it gets chaot, I.
Speaker 1: Don't care, and I like really had to eat it. So like last night I saw this coming at nine pm, I texted Mandy or emailed Mandy because I was like, oh my god, I don't want her to wake up and you weren't on D and D. I was like, hey, I can't I don't know what to do. I can't do ze line for I've been listening to a podcast over and over, second by second. It's like it's so exhausting. Then on top of that, I had like my first manic episode. I only know about these from Brianda. She's my only friend that has told me about like having severe anxiety. And I was like, while it was happening, I don't know if this has ever happened to anyone, or even if you've seen this happen to yourself, but this is the first time in my life it happened like this.
Speaker 3: I know I have add you probably have a little bit of the two.
Speaker 1: That's why we cut each other off, right. It's not like you're trying to be rude, but your brain is thinking before your mouth sometimes, and so when you're in conversation, you're excited, you're going Basically, I got up five thirty am to try to finish this project. Around six thirty I was like, oh, I didn't unpack. I should unpack bro I unpacked. Then I realized I didn't do something with Amazon packages. Then I didn't do something else. My house looks so bad, right, now because I couldn't figure shit out. Then I started taking out my braids because for some reason, I knew I needed to get my hair done tomorrow. So I started taking out my braids in the middle of it. Then there was hair all over the floor, and then I was like, oh my god, this is really bad. I have to get on a zoom. Then I like, bruh, it's insane. Then the dude that I'm seeing who was in Philly and we had fun. Everything's great. Mandy metam Brionda just sends me a text. She's like, what kind of headspace are you in right now? Wait? Wait, wait, I don't know if ready. It's not even that bad. It's not even that bad, not that bad, but what is it. I'm like, I'm okay. She's like no, no, no, we'll talk another time. And I was like, no, breonna tell me because now my anxiety is going up. She's like, oh so, and so just wipe me on hinge. I was like, is it old. She's like, no, I cleared it out today, but oh my god, I feel so bad. You sound stressed. But I didn't want to tell you. But then I could not tell you, and I'm like no, no, no, I'm glad you told me. Last night, me and this nigga just had a conversation Mandy.
Speaker 3: Okay, but wait, here's my question though. Did she swipe on No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no no.
Speaker 3: You have mattress. You have people to swipe on you and you see them. Oh you okay, you look at me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I haven't been on there on add So it's not that we're like exclusive or anything. But he's met Brianda. I know he didn't recognize her. I never thought for a second he's swiping my homegirl. But in my brain I'm like, oh, you're like swiping so much you don't even You're not even looking. So last night we were on the phone talking about Saturday. He's bringing his brother and his sister in law to the shop. So I'm gonna meet your family and you're gonna meet some can I can I ask you a question.
Speaker 3: I saw the list.
Speaker 1: I saw a name that's not old Bay is it? Oh? No, that guy works for Audible.
Speaker 3: Oh bitch.
Speaker 1: I was like, am I see the whole on? Bitch? They have the same name. And what's hilarious about them having the same name is I'll say his name because Alex and I are both working with Audible, I'd be like, oh, I was with sohon on so last night He's like, when you start fucking him, I'm like no, no, no, no, not that one. Oh yeah. So anyway, long story short. So I'm on the phone with him last night and we're talking and he's like, Yo, I really want us to have a deep convo about what we're looking for, what we're doing, blah blah blah after your show, you know that next week. I'm like, me too, I think we need it. And he's like, because, like, I know, we're dating other people, but I'm being a lot more intentional. I'm not like trying to run out here and do with a bunch of bitches, like I don't want to like play games, and you know, I'm trying to be more open and da da da open with me.
Speaker 3: Why you swiping?
Speaker 1: Si? He texted me, morning love, I hope you have an amazing day. That's when Breonda hits me girl. I sent him a picture of Breonda where it's a match with them