Speaker 1: The nephew stepping up to the plate with today's prank phone call. What you got for us? Now, I'm trying to build my stupidity up as I you know, as I get closer to this weekend. So I'm starting at.
Speaker 2: A pretty high level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I'm trying to get it as high as I can. So when I hit that stage, said night, I want it at a level of just I want to peak out, I really do. I want to get as ignorant as possible and then just just hang it all the way over. So we're gonna start this thing with n W A.
Speaker 2: In w Hey.
Speaker 1: Now what you think that means?
Speaker 2: They're good?
Speaker 1: They're good? They're good there good, wrong, wrong, This this ain't easy, This ain't i Q. They're drained, none of them. This right here is in word abolish, in word abolish.
Speaker 3: You're at that stupid level.
Speaker 1: You have this week?
Speaker 3: You be.
Speaker 1: W a in word abolishes. Let's go get Doe. Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach a mister Fears. My name is andrews is here. Okay, how you doing, sir? Everything going good tonight, man.
Speaker 3: I'm doing fine, man, I'm working late.
Speaker 1: Uh wow, sir, listen. My name is once again Andrews, and I'm with n w A, which is in word abolishers. And as you know, the INN word just got buried and we're trying to keep that successful and trying to do as much as we can for people to not use the word. It's been brought to our attention that you have been consistently using the word even after we've buried it. And what we wanted to do is first of all, ask you to stop, and we don't want to take any other actions which could mean not only burying the word, but also burying the people who use it, such as yourself.
Speaker 3: Thank you, no comment, man, I tell you I'm late for work, man, you call me about of please? I say, I want to say, I ain't got time to be listening n w A. Y'all need to go listen to a rough record or something. I'm calling my father. I got to do.
Speaker 1: I'd man, I understand that, sir. We're just asking you, sir, can we could you possibly not use the N word?
Speaker 3: We'll ask somebody is call somebody doesn't bother with this? I say, I say, what you crazy?
Speaker 1: N w I ain't never heard of y'all, sir, do you We're just I know, I know it's a process, sir, but we're asking you that if you could just possibly just quit.
Speaker 3: Using the word man you, I'll use whatever the hell I want. I don't know you, you don't know me. What the hell? How you know I use the word anyway?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: Could you please not call me that?
Speaker 3: You? How about that? I said, don't call me that that.
Speaker 1: Don't get me bent out of shape about it? Right?
Speaker 3: You sound like a stupid I got you, I said, huh, I tell you. I got to do man, I ain't got to try to play on the folds. I'm trying to make.
Speaker 1: Sure that here in this country from now on, the word is not used anymore. And for you to do this, for you to continue to go against the grain, we got to put a stop to it.
Speaker 3: I don't have a problem. That's who I am. I'm a good grist type of I don't have a problem.
Speaker 1: Burying you along with the word.
Speaker 3: Oh know that you're talking now boy bury me? I'm a bury young very hacket in your back? How about that? You don't like that du your nwa with attitudes? That's what you shill called you.
Speaker 1: It's not it's in w A. It's in word abolishers.
Speaker 3: With attitude stupid, all of whom made up with my apologies. It was stell apologists apologists cause you're stupid. Don't call my phone.
Speaker 1: It's in Look, you're gonna talk to me with some respect, Talk to me with some respects, sir.
Speaker 3: We don't get no respect from me because you call my phone stupid by you called me, I don't even know how you got my momber. I was spending this much time talking to your stupid You sound like a dumb calling somebody phone co Cox nine one one to get you some help. Don't don't get your swalk him. Oh well, I'm right here, I ain't moving. I live right here at thirteen or one Fame. Come see me. Look it up. If you can't find it, get your GPA right here. You another thing you could tell me whatever you want to tell me.
Speaker 1: This is Nephew Tomming from the Steve Harbin Morning Show.
Speaker 3: You just got prayed by your.
Speaker 1: Brother Marcus spells man.
Speaker 3: You are crazy dog. You're crazy, y'all. Oh excuseid, y'all? Crazy man? Hey, man's true.
Speaker 1: Hey look at your brother Marcus told he toldly just said, I bet him five hundred dollars he was gonna use the N word before the month was up.
Speaker 3: Dog Man, y'all can't just you know, like this. Excuse me, but you can't just tow this up on me. Mane. It takes time. It's like start smoking cigarettes. It take me six months just to get it out of my sister. I'a talking about.
Speaker 1: Your brother, said, he said, I promise you my brother Calvin is the craziest person I know. He said, he gonna go off as soon as you call it.
Speaker 3: I might be the crazy that he know, but down some of the craziest I heard on the radio. That's for them. Show boy, I gonna this one.
Speaker 1: He Calvin Dooman favorite man.
Speaker 3: What's up? Work my man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, hold work on the word, all right, work.
Speaker 3: On trying, bro.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try do a fanst try to fans for about two weeks without using it.
Speaker 3: All right, fan Okay, that's good.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you what is this, boy? What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: You've got to be kidds. Don't like that. It's a Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I listening you clear, listen, you crazy folks every morning. How about that?
Speaker 1: All right? Say for now, you say folks and people and y'all trying to go.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, man favorite.
Speaker 3: Calling his.
Speaker 2: He didn't waste no time. But Tommy, when you got mad, though, that's my favorite parut. When you got mad, he said, are you mad?
Speaker 3: Now? Dog like?
Speaker 2: Dog wasn't even phasing him.
Speaker 3: But I'm like.
Speaker 1: My favorite was at the end when he found out when you told him, and then he came saying he kept saying it, but cant saying, excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 2: Oh hear word. Excuse me, man, my bad, my bad, I said, right here. Oh in my bad, I'm sorry. Excuse me, oh man, excuse excuse me. Oh my god, stop going against Grain. I'm gonna go against Grain.
Speaker 1: Tell me anywhere, said quick, come on my phone.
Speaker 2: Anywhere.
Speaker 1: Ye put a hatchet in your back when you hear a hatchets crazy?
Speaker 2: That dude right there, man, he bought it. She got a problem with him trusting the league.
Speaker 1: Man, that's it I have. I'm starting it. I'm getting I'm gonna be as ignorant today as I'm just gonna keep getting ignorant, Gonna be ignorant again tomorrow December twenty eight. That is called it's called the New Year's Comedy Jam. It is actually on December twenty eight at the Dog Constitution Hall in Washington, d C. That's Tony Robins, lands Woods, Red Grant lou Neil Bruce Bruce, hosted by Yours truly neft you, Timmy all Right. Tickets on seal right. Now that stupid level has started, so by the time I laying, oh my god, ignorance. All right, man, thank you