Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: I'm Erica and I'm Meela, and this is a really special episode. We recorded this at Costa Rica a few weeks ago. We met Sylvia, who you're about to meet, and it was kind of just divine timing, and she is an amazing astrologer, a local Costa Rican and she really gave us so much insight on ourselves with the private reading of our natal chart and also of our children.
Speaker 1: But in perfect good Mom's fashion, we unfortunately technology hates us and so a small portion of this episode is gone forever went missing. But we started right where we all love it, and that's the Tarot card reading with the eight of ones. So Sylvia take it.
Speaker 3: Away by the element of fire. So there is passion in what you are accomplishing. It's important to have that passion. And also it's well, as I said at the beginning, it's very gold oriented. So pretty much is like whatever is happening in your life right now, whatever you're trying to accomplish, just focus and go straightforward and act on it with passion, and you have good It's very auspicious, it's very positive. I mean, the outcome will be positive, so you don't have to worry about pretty much.
Speaker 4: That's it. Okay, good, stay focused.
Speaker 5: Focused, and we'll all work out.
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 2: I'm passionate, passion Yes, do you have an affirmation for today maybe that you can share with our audience?
Speaker 3: Wow, an affirmation for today?
Speaker 4: Everything is working out best case scenario.
Speaker 1: Everything is working out this case scenario, even when it doesn't feel like it right, it's.
Speaker 5: It's the best case scenario.
Speaker 2: I mean, let me tell you, Sylvia, yesterday I was not feeling like everything was working out in the best case scenario. You know, I'm so happy that you're here because this trip for me has, I guess, highlighted some of the things in my daughter that I feel like I've always known existed, but I feel like they're amplified and almost like I can't ignore them anymore, and I have to like figure out how I can better, you know, support her, and how I can better explain things to her.
Speaker 6: But she's on sex and so it's difficult.
Speaker 2: Yes, and so I'm just you know, we asked you to do our daughter's charts. After you did our charts everything, it was so insightful that I felt like I feel like a lot of times we talked to our audience, and I've shared with our audience too about I've put my daughter's chart into like different apps and stuff to kind of understand.
Speaker 4: Who she is.
Speaker 2: But there's only so far my of my knowledge of it, and that it can go. But I think it's really important that as as parents we not only like focus on our own like you know, like built like makings, or like our soul path, but also like our children and how we can better parent them based on the planets and you know, where they were when they were born and how they correlate with us. And I feel like I'm really excited to hear what you know you've discovered about both of our kids, because both of our kids are very different.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Which I've always known, but even this trip too has highlighted that for me, Me and Jamie have taken a lot of trips with our kids. We're like, we always call each other platonic lovers, and we do a lot of a lot of things together that maybe you know.
Speaker 6: You would do with your partner.
Speaker 2: But I think this is such a pivotal age six years old. It's a lot of times where kids make agreements with them so, and they like, you know, it's just very an impactful age, like emotionally too. Like people say that between the ages of like five and seven are like really important times because that's.
Speaker 6: Kind of like when kids really.
Speaker 2: Remember start remembering things. And our kids are like sponges. And I'm just like, I was literally crying last night telling my friend her and my other friend I called, and I was like, what is my.
Speaker 5: Daughter going to blame me for?
Speaker 2: Like is she what is she going to blame me for when when she gets older, Because we all kind of blame our parents for certain things, right and not also not understanding where they were at that time in their life, what was happening at that time in their life.
Speaker 5: We just know that like they.
Speaker 2: Just weren't there for us, or they did this to us and this and that. And I was like, oh my god, is it going to be that I just didn't pay enough attention to her?
Speaker 5: You know, she has a you know, me and her father are not together.
Speaker 2: I don't really know what kind of parenting is happening over there because we don't really communicate, and she's had a lot of shifts in the last two years with you know, new siblings being born, and just a lot of things that I think I haven't taken into account too until last night, all hate me and I was like, oh my god, she's gone through so much. I'm always thinking about how much I've gone through, you know, and thinking like, well, she's happy the reiliment, you know. Like so I'm just excited to see to see what it says because I have not been like I guess I was not feeling optimistic.
Speaker 1: I think like being able to parent on this journey with you, it's very similar to like it's obviously we're not married in real life, but like it's very similar to having like almost like another child, and like if you like had a blended family and you marry someone and they.
Speaker 5: Have a kid.
Speaker 1: But obviously I've been in Ivy's life forever, but you know, we travel together. We spend a lot of time together, so we see our kids together and they're the best.
Speaker 4: Of friends as their sisters.
Speaker 1: And I was just telling her last night, like, first of all, it's challenging as fuck traveling for ten days with two six year olds our patients has been tried many times, and it's just interesting dynamic because I am a single mom of one if I didn't have the opportunity to like be on this path with you, I wouldn't be able to understand as much that we are literally just the bearers of souls, you know, like we bring the soul and then we have to figure out the best way to parent that soul and to guide that soul and to make them the most you know, ready for this life as they can be. And Ire and Lunar are so different, but they are such best friends. I mean, Erica and I are different, and obviously we're best friends. But like when you put four women little women to be all different in one trip, it's like it highlights that shit a lot, you know. And I'm just really lucky that we met you and that we're just like have the insight to even say, huh, let's try this for our kids so that we can possibly better parent them or have a better insight on who they are. And like, you know, I don't like my parents mark the type of parents to I don't know.
Speaker 4: Obviously, all our parents do what they can.
Speaker 1: With what they got, but like really understanding the like what makes your child tick or makes them feel away? I think it's so important because all of a lot of us. Most of us are healing from childhood trauma. But maybe our parents didn't have the insight or the you know, the thought togotiate an astrologists to check in how we could have better been parented. I'm a super sensitive human being, and I know I was a super sensitive child, and I was like told like stopping sensitive a lot, which I'm sure a lot of kids were, because it's like shut the fuck up. But like that probably wasn't conducive for me, and like I having to work out of a lot of like negative self talk because of it as an adult. So I'm just like happy to get to sit down with you and get better insight on lunas, so like I can be more patient and understanding of who she is. And I'm not doing the same thing my parents did and was like shut up, you're being very sensitive or.
Speaker 4: Be quiet You're fine. I be quite, You're fine.
Speaker 1: So as an adult, she's not like I'm hurting, but I'm fine, you know. So it's just like this is you guys were in the jungle, and of course there's.
Speaker 5: A lot of sound.
Speaker 4: Sorry, he follows us. So I'm going to give you the flource earlier.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I have so much to say about what you guys were sharing with me. And as I told you in your reading, there are certain aspects that are really important that we as human keep in mind while we are working working on desert, like really really, it's very important that we understand and this is this is my belief, this is my perspective. But I find out, I mean, I don't know if this is the massive truth, if this is the only truth, but who resonates with this might find a lot of peace in the living in this. And this is that we before we came here on earth, we shoot everything. All the circumstances that surround us where we are alive, we shoot them. Before we encarnate here, we were like in a realm where we were okay. For my sole evolution, this is the perfect family for me. This is the perfect country, This is the perfect culture. This is the perfect place for me to grow as a soul, to accomplish my mission there, So knowing that we know that no matter how it goes, you're doing the best job because you are already you are agreed at some point, you and your daughters, we all of us, you and your parents to we all agree that that's going to be the best for me. So when we are born, we forget about.
Speaker 5: All of this.
Speaker 3: We don't remember what the agreements or the agendas that we plan to bring down here. So we start living life in a way that organically and not really it's just going to unfold in the perfect way. So our souls start to live an experienced life in the way we plant.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you are born even with the perfect astrology. Okay, you are even born with the perfect astrology for your soul evolution.
Speaker 4: There are several important things for me in an antal charge. One of them is the moon. The moon.
Speaker 3: The moon, it's the mother for every one of us. Okay, where the moon falls in design?
Speaker 4: Where is the moon? That is the energy in how we are going to perceive our mother. Okay.
Speaker 3: Then there is also well I talked to you the other day about Kiren, there's where the moon is.
Speaker 4: We are if we are human, we are wounded. That's it.
Speaker 3: If not, we tresent this humanity and we are going to be incarnated maybe in another dimension or in other.
Speaker 4: Realms, or in other planets or I don't know how that works.
Speaker 3: That I don't know, but I do know that we can be completely something different than humans. Okay, but if we are here, we come with a wound, and that wind is represented by kiren. Okay, and there are some other things there that we can put together and we can make a good combination. And okay, let's say, okay, this is the recipe for this kind of personality or these kind of tendencies. So I just want to make sure that I cover that aspect because we carry so much.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not a mother, but I am very afraid to be a mother.
Speaker 3: For example, why I have several aspects in my shart. For example, I have my Moon in Aquarius. Moon in Aquarius is one of the moons that are super afraid to be a mother, and it's like a fear of giving birth. Right, It's like, okay, I don't see myself giving birth. That's scary to me so much. So this, for example, makes me understand so much about why it's so difficult for me.
Speaker 4: And there is a lot of women's around.
Speaker 3: The world that have these aspects and that they probably don't understand.
Speaker 4: Why am I so afraid to have kids?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Why am I so I don't know? To feel I'm capable to do it.
Speaker 3: So even though I don't have kids and I still have to work on this wound.
Speaker 4: I blame my mother for so many things.
Speaker 3: And one of the fears that I have, for example, with my mone in Aquarius, is like, what is that kids going to tell me?
Speaker 4: I mean, what if I'm not going to do a good job? What am I gonna do? What if I am the same as my mother was with me? And I mean I really had a very damaged in childhood because of that.
Speaker 3: Precisely that moon right, she doesn't know anything about astrology.
Speaker 7: And that's why I love to do sharts for mothers because to me, if somebody told my mother, for example, at some point, okay, Sylvia is this way and you should guide her in this way, I'm pretty sure that I would probably went.
Speaker 6: Through another path in life.
Speaker 4: It didn't happen. That was not my sole mission either. I probably won't be here doing this if she got me properly.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I do know the importance of having the sense of what your child is. I do know that importance, and also I want you to know that everything is perfect. These sharts, your daughter's shirt and your shart, we can put them together in a sinistry and we can also so there is also like what the challenge you have in your personal relationship. Another thing that you need to know is that when the souls get together, you know, like you and me we meet each other, right, we have there is a.
Speaker 4: Purpose in our encounter. You're going to learn something from me.
Speaker 3: I will definitely learn something from you for YouTube you you know, we are the three of us.
Speaker 4: We're going to this is this was planned and ready. There is no coincidence.
Speaker 3: And if we put even our shilds together, we will see why why are we connecting in these aspects? Maybe it's something very spiritual. Maybe I meant to guide you spiritually. Maybe we're just going to be friends and you're going to teach me how to.
Speaker 4: Shine like you shine. You're going to teach me how to be a mother. I'm going to teach you. I don't know how to be more spiritual. We don't know that we all bring.
Speaker 3: So much for all of us, you know, and we need to be very very very present every time.
Speaker 6: We need somebody.
Speaker 4: You know, we can teach so much to each other, solve your childs to you, there are the greatest teachers you had, Oh.
Speaker 5: Right, I know.
Speaker 6: I was telling her yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, I know that, like this is the best challenge is a lesson for me because it feels very uncomfortable and like I don't know how to map, I don't know what I'm doing, what.
Speaker 6: The fuck I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing my best, and I know that like throughout my mother, throughout motherhood so far, that's encountered.
Speaker 6: Obviously.
Speaker 2: I think every mother has encountered certain challenges that we're not expecting. And I think me, this challenge that I'm experiencing with my daughter was not one that I was expecting.
Speaker 6: I was like, no, she'll just be chilled like me.
Speaker 2: And because she's like me, she's not like me, you know, or like, of course I give her a lot of attention, it will be enough.
Speaker 6: You know, she gave so much attention to everybody else, it will be enough.
Speaker 1: It's not enough.
Speaker 6: It's never enough.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting because I think people have a hard time saying my child is different from me, and I don't have all the answers, or people just don't under like people are not people.
Speaker 5: Don't talk about this, You're like.
Speaker 4: This is my child. They're wonderful they're the center of the earth.
Speaker 1: But like people are not honest about like, Okay, this is my child, and this is where I don't understand her. This is where I'm having an obstacle, and like talking about that is okay, you know what I'm saying, Like there are things that come up and I'm like, I hope you don't do too much of this or too much of that, but I'm gonna just let your chill right now. But like I it's again, I'm grateful to have the opportunity to parent with someone else and see how challenges come up and like that we can talk about them and that we can work through them and then like try and help each other in the journey because again, yeah, like we do have very different children and it takes different tools. We need to pull out different tools for each of them. You know, Like Iri is much more attached to Erica and needs a lot from Erica all the time, and I know it's challenging for her, and I'm trying to support her, you know, and sometimes it's challenging even because I don't got the answers either.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, so for example, well let's do we're more with you, right now like our energy is like in you and your daughter Iri.
Speaker 4: So you know, for.
Speaker 3: Example, we talk about it the other day, right you said, like, oh, Iris, just get once.
Speaker 6: All my attention.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Turns out turns out exactly like the breaking news here.
Speaker 4: Is that Iri has that beautiful lionmin to me.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful because compared to mine, for example, or your daughter. We're gonna talk about it, it's very completely the opposite.
Speaker 4: They're so different.
Speaker 3: That morning, Leo, it's a baby that was really wanted somehow.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe I don't know.
Speaker 8: The circumstances in that she came to the world, but you definitely were ready when she came, even though if it was a surprise for you that okay, oh I'm pregnant business. But all the way, like you work through your marriage and through your pregnancy, sorry, you work through your pregnancy in a way that that baby when she came, was completely wanted. And she's surrounded by an environment where she is the little queen.
Speaker 3: Whether by you, your neighbors, this community.
Speaker 4: She's grand whether the grandmother or even the father, but she is like the unique figure there. So that encouraged her to be Leo, is what is Leo. What is the Leo energy? Croud, the sun is the sun. Okay, bring me all the attention.
Speaker 6: I'm shining here, I am.
Speaker 3: I mean all the Leo energy are the energy of the artists. The Jennifer love As for example, I'm pretty sure she has some venus in Leo or something.
Speaker 4: Well, I have veness in Leo to and I wish I was like her.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: No, But there's also that we need to integrate a lot of all these aspects. It's not that because we have them there in our chart, that's because that's how we are. No, there are some aspects that we really need to learn and integrate and to empower them, to empower with them. Right, So with your daughter with this beautiful moon, of course, she's like me, me and me and me and me, and she can be she's like also this kind of girl.
Speaker 4: That it can be.
Speaker 3: She can even what you give her everything she wants, I don't know, or there is somebody that is giving her everything she wants.
Speaker 4: So I mean that doesn't make her a bit, No, not at all.
Speaker 3: That's her job because she yeah, because she to make her a little bit to understand that she's not the center of the universe, but in a very gentle way. You're not going to, you know, to make her feel guilty to be like that. She just you know, it's her essence here.
Speaker 4: And that's also you are.
Speaker 3: You have a big responsibility and how she perceives you. You have a lot of responsibility and that le Immune energy in her life because it's the mother, her mother, right.
Speaker 4: So it's the exactly.
Speaker 3: And if I see you, if I don't know you, you have a lot of Leo energy in you.
Speaker 4: Why, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Let's see in this moment here, I'm going to take a look at your shirt.
Speaker 7: So in Leo you have really okay, maybe it's that really live that you have in there too that.
Speaker 4: It's making you because if I see you, you have the presence of a little woman. For example, your hair, the way you use your hair. Leo is all about the hair too.
Speaker 6: So there is a lot of things that you can perceive Leo.
Speaker 4: Whether if it's Leo vinos in Leo venus.
Speaker 3: As sandant being a sun and really which is have a very important feminine energy too. In the astrological short there is also a part like the it's like the shadow, the shadow of.
Speaker 4: The women, for example, it's like the evil part of us.
Speaker 6: That's how they come it.
Speaker 3: But it's more profound.
Speaker 4: Listen, it's not precisely vivil part dark. It can be the dark side of us.
Speaker 3: Yes, I told you the other day that a very important aspect we have is the north nodes too, okay, the north note and the south note.
Speaker 4: So the north note is.
Speaker 3: Where we're going, is where our soul is coming here to experience. It's not a comfort zone. It's a place where we feel called to. But we said, now, I don't see myself doing that. I don't see myself going there. And there is the salt note where it's like our past life, for example, where we were in our past life, or in some of our past life, in any one of our past lives. Right, So that's the comfort zone. So whatever the salt note is, we're going to feel very good in there.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So for example, in Irish case, we have the north note in the first house. That means that the south note isn't the seventh house. And we have here a contradiction. And there is where I need to be to explain better astrology here because I explained you or you the other day about how the houses work and how you know why the first house is the first house, why the signs are different in the har than not precisely for example that let's see, because I really want to explain myself here and it's hard for me.
Speaker 4: Also in English.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, So we have twelve houses in the chart, right, so it's like a whill that look, it's not a will. Let's imagine a piece of pizza like, oh no, a pizza around pizza with seven slices, with twelve slice, okay, twelve slices.
Speaker 4: Issue slices. It pertains to a house.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the first slice the first house, it's the House of Areas. The second house is the House of Taros. The third house is the House of Gemini. The fourth house is the House of Cancer. The fifth house is the House of Leo. The sixth houses the house of Virgo, seven is the House of Livra, the eighth one is the House of the Scorpio. The ninth house is the House of Sagittarius, the tenth is the House of Capricorn, the eleven is the House of Aquarius.
Speaker 4: And the twelve with the House of Crisis.
Speaker 3: The oroscope starts in areas and ends in pics. Right, So those are twelve signs twelve houses. Why do we ask the time of birth to do a natal shot because the signs are transiting through that wheel.
Speaker 4: Let's say they're moving around.
Speaker 3: Every two hours they change houses, so they're like moving like.
Speaker 4: The room boom boom bom room. Okay.
Speaker 3: So with the time of birth we say, like, okay, it's like a screenshot of that exact moment of how the transits were happening, how where the signs were moving through wish houses.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: So in the case of your daughter, for example, she was the in the moment of.
Speaker 4: Her birth at four twelve in the.
Speaker 3: Afternoon, the ascendant, the Virgo was transiting in the ascendant, okay, in the twenty four degrees. So the first house cover a part of the a little part of virgo of the yeah, the sign of virgo. Every sign have thirty degrees, not all the houses. The houses can be shorter or wider, bring even they in each house. They can even have two signs or maybe just one. But in the most part of natal sharks, there are two signs in one house.
Speaker 4: Maybe not to not all the degrees of the of.
Speaker 3: The signs, but so well, so in your daughter shared, for example, there is in the first house. Yeah, there is the ascendant in Virgo, but a lot of the first house there is Libra energy. And she had the Norse note. Let's go back to the notes. I hope I don't make a big mess here. I remember the north note is what's uncomfortable and exactly what you're exactly exactly? Yeah, And so she had the north note there in the first house in Libra.
Speaker 4: But what is the house? Okay, who's the owner of the first house?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: So if even though Libra was transiting here and the north note is in Libra, she had that area's energy. But what is going on that the first house is the house of Areas and the seven houses the house of Libra.
Speaker 4: But they are.
Speaker 3: Opposite, they are so this is why, Okay, what is happening here?
Speaker 4: So I have the north note in Areas, which means I have to go, Mimi, Mimi, me.
Speaker 3: But then the north note is in Libra, which is others. How I'm gonna do this?
Speaker 4: What is this mess?
Speaker 3: I mean they're completely opposite? And how am I going to integrate this energy?
Speaker 4: Right? Because we need to put all of this together.
Speaker 3: So in her life, there is a lot of energy that is going to be focusing on herself. This is very important because it's in the first house. So she really comes here to experience herself, to know herself, to live through her own things, you know, like not too much the others. But because it is in the sign of Libra, this is telling me that she needs to experience herself through relationships too. What is going to happen that she herself not which is her comfort zone.
Speaker 4: It's okay, let's be in relationships. So she's probably going.
Speaker 3: To be somebody that is going to attract a lot of relationships in her life.
Speaker 4: So she is probably already surrounded by people.
Speaker 3: You and your family and friends, and there is a lot of people around her.
Speaker 4: She's not a kid that will grow that will grow up alone.
Speaker 3: Even though she's an only daughter, right, she will be surrounded by people all the time.
Speaker 5: She's my only daughter's other siblings.
Speaker 3: But exactly well okay, but still she's surrounded by a lot of people constantly. She's not alone all the time, right, Okay, So that is telling me that she is creating already a lot of relationships in.
Speaker 4: Her life and that's how she's learning.
Speaker 3: So they're also going to teach her that you are not the only one even with this moony leo, which is like.
Speaker 4: She's going to be pro learning in a tough way.
Speaker 3: She's not the only one that all the energy doesn't have to be on her.
Speaker 4: And she's also have Uranus, the planet Uranus? Have you have you pronounced properness? Okay?
Speaker 3: I don't want to say something different, you know, because sometimes it's like Uranus.
Speaker 5: I like the way you said, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, yeah, but it happens already and people were like, okay, so I just I just want to make sure I said the planet Uranus. She is there in the seventh House. So this brings a lot of instability in relationships.
Speaker 4: So this is a blend of boom.
Speaker 3: Lord exact, that's exactly. But everything that is happening in your life is guiding her through these kind of experiences. So you don't have to worry that much. You just have to understand. And then this is so important, and this is for both of you. You both need to understand that you are doing the perfect job every minute because they choose you to be the mother, so you are the perfect mother for their soul evolution. No matter what you do, you cannot run away from it. You can just understand better and be more at peace with the loss of the universe. Let's say, to be more at peace with whatever shows up and to understand.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is her path. I have to respect her path. This is what she's shooes him, and I am doing the best here. I'm doing the best.
Speaker 3: The best performance here for her soul evolution. You cannot avoid this to happen. You cannot avoid that, for example, those difficulties that she's going to experience in relationship because there is also the father part. Okay, there is a lot of influence in the father energy in her life, not whether he is there or not. Right, She's going to be more prone to relate with women than with men in general because she is born also with the masculine energy very present in her life. Okay, so let's say not because there are men around her, but also but because she has integrated and masculinity in her You know, we all have masculine and feminine energy inside of us. So my feeling is that she has very well integrate the masculine energy in her life. So this is also something that is positive to me. To me, it's positive that she have this because the father energy is not precisely, you know, in her life in a way that can provide her a good example of what is a masculine energy.
Speaker 2: So she doesn't necessarily need I mean, I no wa say she just need a good example.
Speaker 5: It's already like within her.
Speaker 3: It's something like she yeah, in her she has like masculine and feminine already very well integrated. So even though she don't have her parent figure in there, her father figure in there, she.
Speaker 4: Has like.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's that's what I'm talking about, But that's also forming in her. This is also forming in her difficulties in how she goes into relationships. As I was telling you about this, her masculine energy being very integrated in her, that's going to be helpful in her journey, in.
Speaker 4: Her life journey.
Speaker 3: But there is still this masculine energy that is lacking in her life, and it is the one from her father.
Speaker 4: How can a masculine energy being.
Speaker 3: Not present in our lives, for example, just the fact that we don't have that father energy precisely, the father energy or a broad energy, that that energy is not there constantly.
Speaker 4: That will make me understand.
Speaker 3: This aspect, this masculine energy from a very different I mean, I'm not going to perceive masculinity in.
Speaker 4: The most healthy way.
Speaker 3: Let's say, okay, the fact that there is not the father figure in our lives, it will always create a.
Speaker 4: Balance, yeah, like an imbalance. But also like where is going to be.
Speaker 3: I'll to say, like, how are we going to be inspired by? Who is going to inspire this masculine energy in your life? How is that masculine energy represented in our life?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: So for example, in you in your case, Okay, he's there, but he's not there. Okay, So when I see her shart and I put the pieces together to me the masculine energy, even though it's presenting her in her own life, like, it's going to be balancing her the way he's going to perceive.
Speaker 4: The male energy or man in her life.
Speaker 3: Whether I don't know, well, if she is going to be straight or not, for example, I mean that's something I cannot tell, you're right from here. But for example, let's say that, well that yeah, that she does like guys. Okay, so the energy that she will attract to her in general will be man's that are very grounded, like working man's that are more responsible and also not too much. They're not commodities likesha affectionate, thank you, They're not affectionate because that's not what she's having, right, I mean, that's not the energy she have from her parent, or if she don't have a parent, a male parent, the father is not a father that brings her a lot of affection, right, even though she received it from other people, because this morning Leo also can be very affectionate, but the masculine energy in her life are not going to have this pattern, right, So pretty much.
Speaker 5: Is that what she's going to be. That's what she would be attracted to.
Speaker 3: Also subtract, she's going to be attracted to that because that's what she's growing with, right. It's like and even though I mean this is then in this point we will have to get too much deep into psychology or something to understand all of this. It can place in several ways to meet to what I can see in her chart is going to play it in that way.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so excited. I sign up for this very sexy subscription box called Like a Kitten. I got a nattier, nice game, a sexy little lingerie, teddy and all this fun stuff to help me spice up my love life.
Speaker 2: I love Like a Kitten, and this month they're helping you choose your own adventure with their byob Box aka build your Own Box, bitch. You get to choose one item out of each of their six categories. I'm talking toys, beauty products, loobs, cleansers, sexy accessories, and lingerie.
Speaker 1: Right now, Like a Kitten is offering our listeners twenty percent off and free shipping. When you go to Like a kitten dot com and enter promo code GMBC to get twenty percent off these incredible boxes.
Speaker 2: The link is in this episode's description.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: Are you a.
Speaker 2: Couple looking to find a third or maybe you're single and searching for a dating app that actually encourages you to embrace your sexual side. Me too, bitch, and that's why I'm so excited to know that an app like Field exists. Field is an alternative dating app for couples and singles and has the largest dating community of progressive humans across the globe.
Speaker 1: That's right. Field value sex positivity and encourages you to share your desires and interests directly on your profile so that people know what you're into, from cuddling and long kisses to BDSM to even more erotic interest with like minded humans in a space created for safe and ethical exploration.
Speaker 2: And here's some great news. You can download the Field app for free and support our show by going to Field dot co slash good Moms. That's f E E l D dot co slash good Moms or just click the link in our episode description to get the Field app for free today.
Speaker 3: So, this is going to be forming a personality in the future that is going to be very independent. She's going to be very wild and free in relationships. So expect her to be very open. Expect her to be very selfish too, like ecocentric. Even expect her to be to have a lot of friends also around her, to know a lot of people, to be surrounded by people constantly, and expect her also to be someone that is surrounded by men in general. She can be surrounded by women and men both. She's going to be very relationship oriented in general, okay, but also a there is going to be a aspect on her that it's blocking her approach to affection so somehow I feel that she's going to have issues in being able to go deep in relationships even though she have things to work here with, which is her north node. So what I feel when I see this shirt and I put it together is that she comes here to work very deep in the relationship he have with herself through the experiences with others.
Speaker 4: Okay, so whatever, whenever she experienced herself.
Speaker 3: Through other people, she's going to be able to grow the relationship he have with herself, because that's the gold to learn to relate with herself.
Speaker 4: But she's going to do.
Speaker 3: It through other people exactly, to mirroring and through relationships.
Speaker 4: So it's not easy.
Speaker 2: So it's important for her, at least for me as an a parent, to make sure that the people around her are really positive forces because she's experiencing herself through them.
Speaker 4: Well, hopefully that's possible, exactly.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting because she's such an affectionate child, at least to me and to like like to other people too, like to her, like her siblings.
Speaker 1: And she is selective about her affection now she is because even for me, she's very like she's and she feels like it, you know, Neili, Yeah, very like if she if she wants to, if she feels comfortable. It's not like everybody gets granted that she's very selective with who she's like, will be open, open with, and.
Speaker 4: So not that she's not friendly or like she will talk like her Luna and her will attack a stranger in no time.
Speaker 1: But like also it's just it's in her comfort zone too, see.
Speaker 3: I mean definitely. I mean and she's a child too. She has not experienced yet the toughness of life that much, right, and she's been in a safe space. So definitely, I can't imagine that she's still very affectionate and she will be.
Speaker 4: I mean that doesn't mean that she will not, but.
Speaker 3: The fact that she comes to experience herself through too much through relationships. I mean, she can experience any kind of situations in relationships.
Speaker 4: I don't feel they're all bad, not at all.
Speaker 3: But definitely that's what she shoulds and that's to me, the most important is that you guys understand that you need to respect that too.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm thinking about that now because to me, I'm like, I don't understand that for me, you know, Like I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't need a lot of people around. In fact, I don't like a lot of people around.
Speaker 2: I can do it in doses, but yeah, and like having to witness my daughter do that, I like, I think instinctually I would tell her like you need to be alone, like you need to just chill, and like that would not be good for her or that's not what her you know, her soul path is. And me, as a parent would say, well, this is what works for me, and this is what's done worked for me, and this.
Speaker 5: Is why you should probably do that too.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what parents do in general, likeerience, this is.
Speaker 5: What I've been around longer than you, so this is what worked for me.
Speaker 2: And my mom says that all the time to me, and in many ways, my mom has proven to be correct about a lot of things. Yes, but I think that I'm glad to hear that because that's something I need to know as her mother, that like those are that's kind of like what she needs in order to kind of know herself.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and it's her soul journeying too, you know, and you will, I think one of a good thing to do when they are kids. They're very pure, they're pure souls, and even though they don't know anything about life, they're really very well connected to higher realms. They're really connected also to their higher self, which is the one that Kingdom knows the truth. There is a wise inner being in ourselves, in all of us, and when we are kids that it's there we can access. So there is also another thing that we can encourage the kids to do, like how to access that in our knowledge since there are little kids, so you can also it's also to start trusting that they have this wisdom in them, that they can feel that whatever they feel attracted to the most part of the most part of the time is they're right and it's positive for them. I mean, as long as you're not exposing them to abuse. Of course, I mean you need to also are you're the adult too. But the most part of the time they know that there are certain things that are important for them, and you need to trust also in that little in ourself that it's in them right.
Speaker 4: That is, they're guiding them through their own experiences.
Speaker 3: What happened with parents is that there are all the time thinking that they know what is right, and that's not precisely true. I come back to my case, because my cases so much like that that I always wish my mother wasn't an astrology into astrology. With that venos in Leo plus some other things. I supposed to be dancer, and you know, since I was a kid, I wanted to be in ballet and doing stuff like that. And what she did was completely to put me in a room, to lock me up, and I was not able to play, and me I was all about being out there. Obviously, she developed my whole natal chart through that attitude. I mean like I accomplished my life mission that of her putting Lucky in there and ignoring who I was, even rejecting who I was, even tell me you shut up, you don't play, you don't do stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Even doing all of.
Speaker 3: That made me go through the rest of my life, which was in my natal chart. So I got it. But if somebody told her, like Liten, that's not the way you have to treat Sylvia, you know, you need to put her into acting and dancing because that's her essence, I would probably take completely another path in life.
Speaker 4: And I want, you know, like it's completely different.
Speaker 3: So this is so complicated because even though you know it, there is a path that needs to be worked.
Speaker 4: So if you know this.
Speaker 3: Information, if you're going to have this information already, it's going to be of good help for them. If you don't have it, it's still fine because this soul comes here to accomplish something and there is nothing that can be against, nothing can matter.
Speaker 2: I can get some insight on the cheat codes a little bit, I'm gonna take it because I would like to. I want her to have blossom and full capacity, yes, you know, at least and in any way that I can assist.
Speaker 5: I know that the world is going to do what it does.
Speaker 2: You know, and if I can just assist in you know, helping her complete her soul's mission, then I want to do that, even if it is uncomfortable for me at times, because it sounds like it's going to be because.
Speaker 5: I don't that's not that's not in my nature. You know.
Speaker 2: It's not how I recharge, it's not how I feel like i'm it's not my sole path, you know, it's not to be I guess healing through or healing through all.
Speaker 5: Of my like having a lot of people around.
Speaker 2: I guess I would say that doesn't feel good to me, you know, So I'm going to have to just shut the fuck up, just let it happen.
Speaker 3: See that, because yeah, she's completely something different there, and you know she's going to be Also, you need to encourage her to to study. They're not all the kids come here to study, honestly, Like I hate the fucking school system. That's not that's completely out of I mean, like what are they trying to do here? I mean, you're some are going to be actors and that's their potential. Some are going to be into sports, some are going to be into they're really into study.
Speaker 4: They're really go to school for taking stuff. So this is also very important for you to know.
Speaker 3: She has a very strong potential to study into even universities and stuff like that. So if she wants to go to school, if she wants to do something she tells you, okay, I would like to be philosopher whatever, that's something positive for her. She has good aspects for higher studies, university and stuff like that. So I'm pretty sure she is that oriented and you need to encourage.
Speaker 4: Her to go to school.
Speaker 2: She loves to learn, loves Yeah, she loves to travel and stuff.
Speaker 5: She loves to learn and she loves to be the.
Speaker 4: Best no one at all times.
Speaker 3: One of the good things you're doing with her is that you're traveling with her. That is one of the highest learnings for somebody with these aspects in astrology, you know, Like I think traveling for her can teach her a lot, and it's a good way for her and also for you. You know, you both enjoy together and she can learn a lot for sure, So this is something positive studies for her. I don't well, we will see for Luna, but in her case, yes, there is also to understand the wound that she'd bring to earth, you know, and that's a wind of not feeling. There's Kiren. You know, I talked to you about Kiren the centaur. The centaur exactly in mythology, that is, they call it the wounded healer and whatever it is in ornatal chart is talking about where we have our.
Speaker 4: Wound, So we all come here with a wound. And in her case it's in pieces.
Speaker 3: So there is a long, big, huge generation that is born with Chiren im pieces. It depends in which house folds that is going to be activated. But in her case, to me, there is you need to be very aware that she might experience, the collective wounds, the collective pain, the collective umbalances in her physical body. So if you perceive her that sometimes she's too tired, that sometimes she gets sick and you know, and.
Speaker 4: She don't even know why. She's like, oh, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I feel tired or I feel You have no explanation why. I mean, she's just not sick. But it's because she is, like she has like this antenna for collective things. So let's say that astrology is going nuts in that moment and she's just liking bed crying. Don't think that she's crazy. You don't think that something's wrong. She's just very sensitive to these kind of energy. Okay, And you need to also allow her to just go into her own process without asking her too much. Because she don't even know what's going on. She cannot She will not have an explanation for you. And if you insist, tell me what is going on? Thinking that she has a trauma, that's body abuse her or something like that, or what's going on with you?
Speaker 4: Why are you acting like this? You leave her, You.
Speaker 3: Leave her and you put her the best you can help her a lot in the water. She do hers good to be near the water, whether a pool, whether the river, whether the ocean. Everything that she can be close to water is very positive for her. Okay, this is something also that it's important for for you guys to know lately what is the best environment for your kids. And that's something that is possible to see in your Nate in natal Shark. For sure, there is something that I want to take a look for both of you and in your case about like the sinustry that I told you, like what are the hardest aspects when you put both of your charts together, because this is like even when this is also where when you have in a relationship when you want to know if a man is good for you or not exactly so, but here for your with you and your daughter, I want to take a look as well as the strongest aspect or what is the most difficult the oppositions or the squares that are here.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 3: Well, she comes to bring you a lot of a structure, a lot of structure. So that's something that you need to know. She comes here to put limits on you, not because she is going to be like that, but it's just something that is a natural thing you probably were before her, were really free and wild, and she came to just come to Okay, structs you as a mother, structuring you also in your personality, in who you are and what people perceive of you.
Speaker 4: And okay, what else here? Okay, this is good.
Speaker 2: I always say that, like I think I've always said that Iri is the top of child that needs structure, that she thrives in that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I know she's a Taurus, you know, but.
Speaker 2: Also that she has she's giving me more structure because I don't I don't navigate that way. I have some of it because my mom is very my whole, my mom, my grandmother, the women in my life, they're very like need organization, and I've always been like the wild card and they're like never understood.
Speaker 5: Like I was always in trouble because.
Speaker 2: I was losing things or I was you know, just my interests would change or this or that. And I feel like I've realized that that's one thing I will say, like that, I know my daughter like she likes a schedule, she likes to know what's happening, and I've had to like adjust my life because of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's and that's okay. With me.
Speaker 4: Yes exactly.
Speaker 3: I mean that's it's good and to me, that's probably the strongest aspet you have.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to take a look care of something else, just to make sure.
Speaker 3: No, there are people that are born with extremely strong karma in between mother and daughter.
Speaker 4: You don't have that, and that's positive.
Speaker 3: That means that your relationship, even though sometimes you think is the difficult, it's fine.
Speaker 4: I mean it's very harmonious. I don't see too.
Speaker 3: Much heart aspects or karmas As I said.
Speaker 4: You already have yours.
Speaker 3: You were born with some so but she's not coming to activate that aspect in you. She's actually coming to help you in your process of becoming a better version of yourself, is supporting a higher version of you. So I just wanted to take a look at that before. Yeah, we can also talk about her daughter. I don't know if if you have any more questions here. I mean, I like you to ask me more.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I guess I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I told you earlier that my like, my biggest my concern is that I'm not like, how do I give my Leo moonchild the attention that she needs? And then I know that her ascending I know her, so her son isn't tours.
Speaker 5: Her moon is in Leo, and then her ascendant is in Virgo.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that ver go, I mean minors Scorpio, and my moon is Sagittarius, so I don't know if like my do any of those things.
Speaker 3: Your moon makes a see your moon makes a really good aspect with her moon. So that means the way you expressed emotions are positive.
Speaker 4: You know, like she can.
Speaker 3: She got you in the way you express your love, and you will understand the way she expressed her emotions too. And you said, then her ascendant is in verry when your ascendant was a scorpio, right, So that's also make a good aspect. It's earth and water, so that's positive. But anyways, when there is something hard here, it's immediate for me to see. But yeah, I mean, I think you're both making good aspects in between you.
Speaker 2: I was telling Jamila a few days ago, it's like, I think I need to get Iri in some activities that are more like let her shine, like let her like I noticed that like when she served she went under a surf lesson.
Speaker 5: And this is just kids in general. When they do well, they get happy, you know.
Speaker 2: But I could see that it was like such a confidence booster for her, and I was like, I need to, Like, right now, she's in a lot of end of team she's in team activities, and some of them she's in piano, which is a little bit isolating and doesn't allow her to really like at least not right now. Maybe I haven't really been like nurturing that as much as I should, but like I just feel like she needs to feel like really good at what she does and be able to show it. Yes, And I was like, what are like she does Like she loves soccer. I was like, shit, that's a team thing. Surfing is more solo. But whatever it is that I you know, help nurture needs to I need to make sure that it's like making her feel like I don't want to say the best, because she also has to.
Speaker 5: Learn that like you lose sometimes.
Speaker 2: I think that's really a little bit difficult for her to understand, or like seeing other people's talents like that she doesn't have, Like like Luna is like a fucking performer.
Speaker 5: Okay, she will.
Speaker 2: Literally just but like no, like literally like no one's watching, no one nobby watching, and she.
Speaker 5: Is really good at it.
Speaker 2: And I could tell like I was like, you know, she's not that great dancing yet, and I could make her feel like a little bit like.
Speaker 4: No, and she's very competitive.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's very competitive, and you need to encourage that on her respect that do not make her feel that she's wrong. I mean, it's in her nature and she is going to take her far, you know. So I don't think you have to worry too much that she wants to be the best or that she's always competitive. It's just I mean that's very viticle too, you know, her ascendance, so that's like, you know, she and she needs to be the best, she needs to be perfect, and that's okay. It's just to me, what kind of exercise can be good for her? Well, I will definitely see her doing kind of joga and that kind of stubb when she's grown, probably, and I think you should encourage that on her too, but mostly in her in her studies academically. I think that's a very positive aspect that she having her shirt. So yeah, but yeah, I know everything that is competition has to be done, has.
Speaker 4: To be done for her.
Speaker 3: She's going to if now she's just going to look by herself to do it. You know, she probably wants to be in competition in her classroom too.
Speaker 2: She's in competition with everyone all the time, okay, including me. She's like, I did better than you, right, I'm like, yeah'd be good and better than me.
Speaker 5: She's like, okay, good.
Speaker 3: This letter is like okay, yes, but tell her no when it's also known yeah m hm, so she can push herself further and don't feed that Leomono like I'm perfect, I'm the best.
Speaker 5: Okay. Well, thank you. That was really insightful.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Gives me more clarity and also a reminder that I am doing enough and that I am the mother for her because yesterday I was not feeling. Now I was crying and I was getting really emotional feeling like I told her yesterday.
Speaker 4: Because let it happened.
Speaker 5: It's just like she just kept meeting.
Speaker 2: She just kept like it was just like mom my, mom ama, every five seconds, and it was just like she wanted to come sit next to me, and she could.
Speaker 5: She comes next to next me and she's like, you're ignoring me, and I was like, how am ignoring it? Just comes sit next to me like I don't like you know, I love you.
Speaker 2: I'm always showing you love and affection, and you know, I had to tell her.
Speaker 5: I was like, you know, sometimes you make me feel like.
Speaker 2: I'm not a good mom, like and then she got really sad and like cried, and I was like, I just have to tell you, like I am doing my best to like love you and give you all of my attention, but irie I am, I can't give you every bit of my attention. I have to have some for me too, like I'm working, I'm facilitating this trip for you, everything that you wanted to do that you've done, like I don't know what else to give you, like, and she was just sad and like we talked last night and in the bed, and she couldn't tell me why she was upset, Like she just was crying, crying, crying, and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, what is it?
Speaker 2: And so I started naming things, which then I don't know if it's really what it is because she's just like, yeah, that's it. And so I just feel like I was never going to be able to give her enough attention. And granted, I'm very busy, you know, like I'm very busy and I am distracted sometimes technology and work, and I don't plan on getting less busy right now, So it's like trying to find balance of like giving her undivided attention but also knowing like sometimes I got to step away and I got to do something, and that's the step away that she cannot she doesn't like and doesn't can't handle.
Speaker 5: So I guess it's just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm trying to give her tools to like relax too, because when she gets upset, she gets so worked up, and it reminds me of me when I was a kid, because I had a lot of emotions and I was only asked. I wasn't asked all the time about my emotions, so when I did, they were just I couldn't express them because they were just so overwhelming. And I just to make sure that I'm creating a space where she feels like she can talk to me. I know she's sick, so sometimes she doesn't have the words, and maybe she doesn't even understand why she's upset, and like when you said, like she doesn't understand sometimes whereas like you know, Luna, she'll be like this made me feel like this, you know, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like what was coming to me when you were talking. I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course, when we want to understand better a moon in an astrology, we really need to get deep into that moon. I'm lacking of information. There are books full of information about moon in leo for example.
Speaker 5: Is the sun sign less important?
Speaker 4: The sun sign? And well, that represents more the ego of the person. It is very important. But somehow there are certain moments what I feel.
Speaker 3: I really need to put put it out and focused more into that. As I said, I'm more intuitive in my work. I mean, and I will be very different for you than what I'm going to do for her. It's when it's not precisely well asked, it needs to be bring brought out. But anyways, any every kind of interpretation that I'm doing for you, I'm including.
Speaker 4: This energy already.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, it's I cannot make them separate. I already have the whole thing together, you know, I interpretate the whole thing together. Okay, So but I mean, of course it is important, of course it is important, But there are other aspects that goes direct to the sun sign that are making a whole differences.
Speaker 1: Because I'm the mother oh my god, my Leo is son and that makes sense for me, like my ego, Like I'm already super sensitive because I'm a cancer.
Speaker 4: And then you add the leo. Now that you're saying this, it's like it.
Speaker 1: Heightens the sensitivity because it's like the ego part. You know, even if I know something is like not important, it's like extra job, like you know, because I'm just I mean, you know, you hear the sun and the moon and the descend it, and then it's how you interpret that and what that actually means is different.
Speaker 3: So that makes you know you need to make as an astrologer, you need to make an interpretation of the whole picture.
Speaker 4: You cannot separate each of them.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you explain it and separately in this case is important.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so what I was going to tell you for what you were sharing with me is that I think you know what I'm what I'm receiving here is that you should just be very when she's into that attitude to ask her with all the love, like what do you feel?
Speaker 4: And I'm pretty sure you did it already, but it's like what will make you feel loved?
Speaker 5: I didn't ask for that, but.
Speaker 3: I think that because that's what Leo wants love. Well, that's what makes you feel loved, Darnie.
Speaker 2: I think I was just like, what's wrong, and so no, that's not the right way to ask it.
Speaker 5: So next time I will ask her that way.
Speaker 4: I feel like, what will make you feel love?
Speaker 3: And just give her more of that because you can take her to the whole planet to travel.
Speaker 4: If that is not love for her, she will not appreciate that you're doing that for her.
Speaker 3: Remember that there are certain things that you think is good for her, but she's just yea, yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: So yeah, when I was enlightening for me, thank you. Okay, I don't want to take up any of me more of the time.
Speaker 2: I want you to do Jimilla and Luna.
Speaker 3: Okay, so now we're going with Luna.
Speaker 4: She is completely different, shy.
Speaker 3: She's so different than Irie. And she's also born with the north note in Libra, but in another house it holds in another house the north the notes are where the eclipses happen, so they normally it takes two years for a Nord note to transit one sign. So there is also like groups of people with the same note in depends on when they're born. Okay, So okay, then she has her moon in a scorpiond she have a stadium in the sixth house in a scorpio, so that means that well, no, thenus is in Sagittary is here. So she have Mercury, the moon, Saturn, and the Sun in the sign of a scorpion.
Speaker 4: That makes four planets in a scorpio.
Speaker 3: And she also have Pluto on Mars in the eight house, which is the house of a scorpion. So we can be talking here about a very very escorpionic person with a lot of scorpio energy. And what these tell us. Okay, the moon in a scorpio. If we think about the moon, the moon is what do you think about when you think about the moon.
Speaker 4: What makes you think?
Speaker 5: Like who you are?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: You know, like if I tell you, like think about the moon, what inspires you?
Speaker 5: Wichi?
Speaker 4: Wichi? Okay, intuitive, uh huh, just give us a little bit log.
Speaker 5: There she goes, she comes delivers the message.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you think about witching me. I think about feelings, Okay, I think yeah, emotional exactly. And when you think about the scorpion, what do you know about the scorpion? What have you heard of a scorpion.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm a scorpio, So they tell me.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to be jealous, I'm possessive, I'm entuitive, I'm sexual, highly sexual all those things ways.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, okay.
Speaker 3: But also everything that is related with that energy, with sex for example, which is to me is very scorpionic energy.
Speaker 4: It's also related with death.
Speaker 3: Death cannot go without creation, without creation, without the sex. Let's say, to have an orgasm, you need to pretty much die to your ego, to let yourself go to be able to reach those realms, right, you die every time you create, there's some that is dead, you know, Like it's all about transformation. So to me, a scorpio, there is a lot of energy out. So like the phoenix, it burns itself and then it comes back again. The scorpio also can be kills himself too, So the energy of the moon in a scorpio, it's all about that. So there is death surrounded the birth of a scorpio moon, whether because you have a miscarriage or abortions before her, so that meant that she was grown in a womb where there were dead before, or it can be also that there were death in your life. Somebody died when you were prainted, or when you conceive her, or in her time of birth.
Speaker 4: There has something about it in that time. I don't know if you relate with this, if you think it's.
Speaker 1: I think that her dad's grandmother died maybe the year before she was born.
Speaker 4: I had two abortions before I had Luna. That's it. That's it. So she was grown.
Speaker 3: She's grown after two miscarriaged or two abortions after death. And that's the moon in a scorpion, and that brings her in cors parade into her DNA let's say, certain.
Speaker 4: Kind of energy and there it's very strong. We can see it here. It's a powerful scorpio energy in them. So what can we respect of somebody that can feel death so close to her?
Speaker 1: You guys, it gets a little personal from here. So the rest of this episode will be on Patreon.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: If you want to hear the second half of this episode that goes more in depth about Luna's very witchy chart, you have to go to patreon dot com backslash Good Mom's Bad Choices and find out.
Speaker 5: Make sure you guys, go follow Sylvia.
Speaker 2: Sylvia is actually going to be joining us at our retreat next year, and so I'm so to share this episode with you and share her with you. You guys, make sure you go check out all of Sylvia's services. She can give you so much insight as a parent, as a human. All of her services are really thorough and amazing, so make sure you go check her out on Instagram at Sylvia Andceestra, and you can also email her at Sylviacestra at gmail dot com. I'm going to leave all the details and her details in the episode description. If you're part of our tribe at Patreon, I'm also going to post a snippet of Sylvia's reading that she did on my natal chart and it was really insightful for me and really affirming, So I'm going to post that exclusively on Patreon as well because it is super duper personal and I really love and feel so supported by you guys over on Patreon. So check it out, and if you aren't a Patreon member, we really highly recommend joining. We have a Slack community where we are connecting and talking daily in real time, sharing photos, stories, all times of ship, so make sure you go follow us over there. We love you and if you haven't gotten a chance to check out the details of our retreat, we did release the dates of both sessions. Make sure you go check that out on our website, Good Mom's Bad Choices dot com. Sign up, you'll get a survey and we'll see you guys in Costa Rica.
Speaker 3: Bye Ella Solo recorder Lalos.
Speaker 4: Then let's just say us
Speaker 5: Runs th