Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Carol manser Long with Tim Standards. Let's get you some stocks on the move in the house Bloomberg News process. That reporter Isabelle Lee CBS. Definitely on the move today.
Speaker 1: It's up by more than three percent. So the company raised its full year forecast and said earnings would rise in twenty twenty six. So this gives an investors hope as a company navigates two things. That's how you can think of it. Number one, a tough retail environment and number two government scrutiny across the healthcare industry. I mean, we know that a lot of really bad things happen in that industry. This year. Adjusted earnings would be as much as seven dollars and twenty cents per share in twenty twenty six. And recall that TVs also brought in a new CEO last year and has so far performed really well, which shares rising more than seventy percent through Monday's close. So this was interesting to me because you always hear are anecdotes of how when you go to not only CVS, but any drug store and it's not that pleasant of an experience. Everything was locked up, Yes, And I feel like when I call someone, I'm almost like, I'm so sorry, sir. Can I just least get vitamin C and have to read what I'm going to get so that I can just point and not waste his time?
Speaker 3: But I mean, can I just get deodorant?
Speaker 4: But I totally get why it's locked up? CBS is uh uh.
Speaker 5: One of the executives from CBS's cyber security unit. They don't remember if it was the CTO was on stage yesterday at this Bloomberg Live event and he made the point that CBS is like the last remaining publicly traded large firm, large pharmacy company.
Speaker 4: Which which got me think the other one. I believe that's the private equity one.
Speaker 1: Yes, they were recently brought they were that's right, So it's interesting, that's that's the that's the world that we live in now.
Speaker 4: And look in there he insure as well, Yes, and it's.
Speaker 1: Profit from their pharmacy segment that's projected to grow one percent. So I mean, I guess everyone needs medicine has not needed.
Speaker 3: I'm amazed that stocks up seventy six percent year today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sycamore Partners is the owner of Walgreens.
Speaker 3: I forgot that August, right, Yeah, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: I don't know exactly, Yeah, I think it was. All right, let's get to well, where do you want to go next?
Speaker 1: Harvana take for a. CVNA stock is higher by one and a half percent. It's really just rallied after the S and P said that they will be joining the index by the open of December twenty twenty. December twenty to twenty twenty five. So now we're seeing the company stock on track to extend gains for an eleventh consecutive session. That's matching a record rally nearly six years ago. And Back of America raised their price target after the inclusion announcement. So as we know, I mean, passive index, passive investing is just becoming bigger and bigger and bigger. I mean, if you have a four oh one K, you have no doubt and p or some variation, and this means that you will automatically have Carvana.
Speaker 3: It's like a winning ticket, right because it's just those guys, all those managers, index fund managers you track the S ANDP have to buy it up.
Speaker 1: Yes, and as the last closest stock is more than double this year, so maybe we'll see it really go even higher. I mean, Back of America increase your price target from to four hundred and fifty five dollars from three hundred and eighty five, saying that the growth trend will just likely be well above average. So good news for Kirvana. I feel like I always hear their ad, do.
Speaker 4: You have any decliners today?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Cara laughed at my joke and that made my day. No, my last stock is also in the green.
Speaker 4: That's actually what's the deal.
Speaker 5: On a day where the market's barely moving, you come up with these big stocks and the green forgetting that, it's my job also to figure out some stocks that are moving.
Speaker 1: I choose to see the BRIDESI Christmas.
Speaker 3: He was looking for a name from you when it comes down today. But Ari's also going to be included in the S and P five hundred right.
Speaker 1: Yes, And this was a sur price announcement. So the SMP they have a quarterly rebalance, but sometimes things happen, and so they announced this out of schedule and it will be included in the S and P before trading opens on December eleventh. So also it's good news. And Iris like others, have been thrust in the headlines recently, as we know, with a credit market, but they're ce always saying that the collapses we've seen with like First Trust and all that isn't really impacting the market so far. As always, private credit chiefs have been mostly positive when it comes to their asset class, but I know it still remains to be seen. It's a one point seven trillion direct lending industry, which is ginormous, so there is that. But good news for ARIS up by almost ten percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really some big moves there. I actually think I have that in my gainer's list.
Speaker 1: And you'll have one KOSO through December eleven.
Speaker 4: Surprise, full transparency, we'll all be owners. No, Carol's full crypto. Yeah, she's gone full.
Speaker 3: I'm that.
Speaker 4: What it is, just saying.
Speaker 2: The Stockmovers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube. Bloomberg dot com and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business App.