Speaker 1: Hey there at elms here, your tireless, dedicated and benevolent host of Snaffoo, your favorite podcast about history's greatest screw ups. And this week we're doing something kind of special. It's not just a regular episode. This is a compilation episode, a clip show, if you will, and not just any clip show. For today's episode, I dove back into some of my favorite episodes from this season and I plucked out the spiciest hot takes, the biggest laughs, and some of the most wonderfully unhinged moments with my incredible roster of guests. So for example, Chelsea Handler's just wonderful plug for microdosing psychedelics and Nick Krall's deep sea fishing fiasco it does involve barf spoiler alert, Jenny Slat's strikingly casual take on her own susceptibility to cult switch as someone with deep affection for Jenny Slat was kind of unnerving. That's just a smattering a taste, if you will, there's so much more. So keep listening or watching, of course, for a fun romp through the last six months of Snaffoo, and be sure to stick around to the very end, because I saved the best for last enjoy. It can sort of like eat you a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's what I found.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well Ed, I'm dead inside.
Speaker 4: So every time you say that it's a town full of miners or dust, the angry miners who can't drink alcohol, I picture a bunch of twelve year olds. We're just fighting with each other over beer that doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're like Adam Scott's on my flight and he won't put down. He's like galling at the flight attendant. It's about getting more tomato juice, and they're like me, my tomato juice, out of tomato juice.
Speaker 2: It's so weird.
Speaker 5: For folks who don't know.
Speaker 4: I took it to year sabbatical from acting with the intent to always come back acting and performing as my first love. But I was the President's li ison to young Americans and Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in an office called the Office of Public Engagement. Think of it as like an outreach office. And on my third day the National Security.
Speaker 2: Council, you in the White House, in the.
Speaker 4: White House, in the actual White House, they add me to a massive email chain. And these email chains have like one hundred people on them. Real serious national security people in those days, and everything in government is an acronym, right, So like, for example, if you get an email from the National Security Council, it'll say National Security Council. Then any other time in the email it'll just say NSC. And so they had they said, you know, plus cal cal because you're the president's new the ason to the Asian American community, you should know about this delegation from the Philippines that's meeting at the White House. And the thing that you should know is about this terror group in the Philippines that you might get questions on. They're called the Moro Islamic Liberation Front. And then in parentheses it just said MILF. And then the rest of the email, I'm not working with you. The rest of the email said MILF is considered highly dangerous, MILF is known to recruit young men, and then things like things like you know, many young men grow to the to regret their affiliation with MILF over time.
Speaker 2: This is the opposite of a snapoo. This is delightful.
Speaker 1: I love that there are these little, uh, these little nuggets of governmental awkwardness.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 4: So I thought this was so wonderful that in my head I'm at my desk, laughing my ass off. I hit reply all and I wrote, Yo, their main terror group are the MILFs?
Speaker 5: Amazing? And I hit send.
Speaker 4: And as soon as I hit send, I was like, you idiot, you are not in a writer's room at Universal. You are in the White House on an email chain with the National Security Council.
Speaker 5: And I couldn't unsend it.
Speaker 4: And I and it like it was silent after that, And in the hallway, coworkers, many of whom in the in the pod world you all know, a lot of the Pod Save America guys, and Tommy Viatort and Ben Rhodes and these guys I worked with at the time in the hallway were.
Speaker 5: Like, yo, that you was so funny. We were all thinking it.
Speaker 4: Like, will one of you please hit reply all and just say lol. That's all I need. I just need one of you to l ol me. And they all were like, hell no, man, this is gonna be a public record one day. I just don't want my name associated with you calling out the milk thing. So that was my one of my professional snafoos.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 1: You know the only thing that would have made that snapoo better is if Obama himself had like walked up into your office like leaning against the door jam, and it's been like, cow, buddy, what the hell we're gonna have to fire you?
Speaker 2: Like you're gonna this is not you can't do this.
Speaker 4: If that were the case, so I felt like it would have gone the other way and he would have just been like, did you see the name of this terror group?
Speaker 2: I feel like the government needs more people like you.
Speaker 1: Cal a lot more fun, a lot more like chuckles in the hallways.
Speaker 5: And I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: It's so serious all the time. Yeah, angry mobs were a real big deal at this point.
Speaker 2: They're really scary.
Speaker 6: I mean we had we had one recently in our in our nation. It's scary. Yeah, they're scary.
Speaker 2: They don't generally make good decisions. No.
Speaker 1: I read somewhere a quote I wish I could remember who to attributed to. Uh, the intelligence of a mob is that of the dumbest person in the mob. So like the behavior like an entire mob behaves as the dumbest person in the mob.
Speaker 6: Actually, I was just thinking about like it. For some reason, Americans were able to be totally silent while someone rolled through town that they didn't like that, like when I said we'd never be able to do it, Like I was fully imagining myself in the in the silent crowd, not being able to stop myself from being.
Speaker 2: Like hoo farted, like just like.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 6: It's so tempting to disturb, you know, the stillness. I think I would be the weakest there was, the dumbest person in the in the mob. I'm the person that changes us from a core cohort into like a freak out.
Speaker 1: Could you ever see yourself being swept up in a mob?
Speaker 2: I think it's emotionally yeah, because I feel like it's one of those things that that we all think like.
Speaker 1: We're that were It's sort of like cults, right, Everyone says like I could never join a cult, like I would never fall for that, in saying I'm too, you would.
Speaker 6: I don't think I would be in a mob because I don't consider myself to be like an impulsive person and I don't have like a sort of you know, like the switch blade of a temper that she's like come out.
Speaker 3: But I really love.
Speaker 6: Friendly groups.
Speaker 2: I love cooking.
Speaker 6: I love it when people are like trying to help each other actualize their dreams, and I like it when people like are dedicated to each other, and a lot of times cults are like non violent.
Speaker 3: I used to have a stand up bit about this.
Speaker 6: Actually about how like I would totally get drawn into the into a cult because like, I like all the things that they do, except I don't like having to be naked in a group of people, and I don't like having to do like oral sex to like a very very elderly person who has a long beard, which I feel like they make you do like the head of the cult.
Speaker 2: That is that's in the cult bylaws.
Speaker 6: There's usually some guy who's like, you know what, Actually, a lot of the more interesting members of the cult are are doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yees oh wait, why haven't you you fallen into a cult?
Speaker 2: Then there are lots of them out there. There are lots of great options.
Speaker 6: Hey, I've got a strong family, really great friends that are like no, no, no, no no no, don't don't going there.
Speaker 2: Good answer.
Speaker 1: I also think that you are a inquisitive person, and you're someone who like you're you're not only very intelligent and sort of like educated, and you've taken it upon yourself to learn about the world and learn about people, and I think that is some of the best armor against these kinds of group think or indoctrination of some kind. The minute you start asking questions, even with genuine curiosity, not even like an accusatory like wait a minute, but you're just sort of like, now, hold on, why do you think I should I should blow that old man with a beard?
Speaker 2: Like what's the reason? Like why are we gets?
Speaker 6: Well, we have to do that though, you know, like if we're all going to transcend and like you know, have clear minds, like why would we need to do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And you know what is a good place to start for.
Speaker 6: Me sometimes is like I will ask myself for sometimes other peopeople, like if this were a.
Speaker 2: Movie, who would you be?
Speaker 6: And like what part of the story, Like would it seemed like a good story, if this were a parable, if this were like a religious text or a fairy tale, who would you be?
Speaker 2: Who would they be?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who would they be? That's a great question. Who would I think You're onto?
Speaker 1: Something really quite elegant, which is that stories, movies parables the sort of broad whatever gestalt.
Speaker 2: Of human storytelling.
Speaker 1: It is rooted in fundamental values, right, like a sense of right and wrong. My kid loves the Lion King, and so I've gotten very deep into the sort of like Lion King universe, and that is a movie where good and bad is so clearly delineated, and bad is portrayed with Nazi symbolism totally.
Speaker 6: I mean stars when he sings be prepared, that is, those those.
Speaker 2: Communis are literally goose stepping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's uh and so it's it's so interesting to me that those kinds of stories that that obviously have an intent to kind of raise children with a sense of right and wrong and a sense of sort of trepidation towards that kind of behavior, towards Scar's behavior. Yeah, and yet we see a cultural swing to a greater trust in that. Like, I'm so confused. That's such cognitive dissonance for me and that I'm trying to work through and understand.
Speaker 9: So I was away with my whole family. We were in I think Puerto Rico on a family vacation around I think, you know, like Christmas vacation, and so my dad thought that a cool thing to do would be to Orger and I was a deep sea fishing trip for my mom's birthday because my dad knows nothing about what is my mom would enjoy. So they packed us, like the hotel packed us a bunch of like tuna sandwiches, because you know, Puerto Rico is famous for its tuna fish sandwiches. My family ranged from about eight to fifteen. Four of us my parents, and you're the youngest, right, I'm the youngest. Yeah, you're eight. I'm eight or nine years old. And we get on the boat. We're going out to the deep sea, and the waves are horrible, like we later found out that a tanker had capsized that day in the Atlantic, so the waves were massive. We were just getting hummeled and we all were sitting there and the entire family puked our tuna fish sandwiches out all over all over the place, except for my dad, who just sat in the captain's chair gripping like the chair turning. I'd never seen you know when people say, like he turned green, like I've never seen it really since before since, but my dad turned fully like like a shar truse, and all of us just absolutely rapped all over this boat and it was like happy birthday, Mom.
Speaker 1: This is this is perfect and the best part is like a tuna fish sandish sandwich smells horrendous to begin fresh, like a fresh sandwich right out of the deli's like it, Oh, it's kind of a gross thing already, and then to eat it and then to regurgitate it is a is.
Speaker 2: Just an unthinkable stench. It's not ideal.
Speaker 1: No, well, that's very tragic, and I'm very very sorry. I do wonder though, like someone you know, you look at these presidents, whether it's a Trump or a Barack Obama or somebody, You're like, how many good close friends are they able to maintain that?
Speaker 2: At that point?
Speaker 1: I would think someone like Trump is like so hard to get close to and so hard to sort of like feel a sense of trust with, even if you're if you match his core values whatever they are, like, it just seems I don't know, they're so their their life is so public and it's so committed to the public eye.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I think, like, yeah, the usage of a friend as somebody who you could truly be honest with and empathize with and you could like be vulnerable with. I see people like Trump who sees almost everybody as like a means to an end. Everything has a loyalty, right, and even things. You know, not to smirch any relationships, but those don't seem to be the most friendly and open. Those seem transactional as well. And you're like, oh, what happens to a human who doesn't have a like an emotional sounding board or compatriot that isn't tied up into your own personal success?
Speaker 2: Are you expressing it?
Speaker 1: Are are you starting to express some some deep compassion for Donald Trump?
Speaker 10: Oh my god, I've stumbled on it. We've we've created a monster and I just want to give him a.
Speaker 11: Huge That's what probably all he needs. Jordan didn't give a hug. Yeah, group, come on, let's do it. Let's let's break through this. You could be a better person.
Speaker 1: I got a Rivian right now, bragg Yeah, mad respect bro.
Speaker 12: By the way, you couldn't be more of a dad when a Rivian suv is a brag.
Speaker 2: I'm driving a porch.
Speaker 12: I'm like, dude, I got a car that can fit six kids, luggage and a dog, and you go, Jesus, you're winning. It doesn't go fast, and I will I will say it's not that much fun to drive, But the lot of the storage in that baby, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like, what makes me not a criminal mastermind, is like I as soon as I even start to think about that, I just start sweating.
Speaker 13: By the way I am, it is so far in the degree of panic for me, even when I know I've done nothing wrong. Exactly, if you were like, hey, hey, I need to talk to you later, I'd be like, what have I done? What don't I remember?
Speaker 2: And then you're starting what I maybe do when? Not the same way? What is what? What childhood trauma led us into this? It's so annoying, I mean and like this.
Speaker 1: And it's also very interesting this that that fear of being perceived as guilty can I can actually make you act more guilty.
Speaker 13: And this is a and here's the thing, and I bet you get this. When you're an actor, people think you must be a good liar. And I'm like, no, I memorize other people's words. I can't come up with them on my own.
Speaker 3: I'm not like a liar.
Speaker 2: Ony I'm bad at that exactly now.
Speaker 1: On paper, Paul, explosive growth is great, right, But is it always good for a community?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 15: I know is it's just an efficient way to stress people. I mean, I know this from many years of playing the SIMS video game. You can't feel too quick. Things happen. You know you can't. You can't keep up supply and demand. Yeah, there's a lot of jobs, but then you know there are enough sewage plants exactly.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: Things happens as someone who's known you a long long time. So many of us have been trying to pull you out of SIM city.
Speaker 2: I did, and I'm not even on the SIMS. I'm not even doing the people. I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm so worried about when SIM goes VR and you'll like, just you'll be so immersed.
Speaker 2: I gotta put this baseball stadium somewhere. And you guess who we're talking about. Napoleon Bonaparte, Bonaparte, Napoleon.
Speaker 1: Why is it so fun to do that accent? I hope it's not too offensive. It's only an offensive. It's if it's a bad accent. I have a very good accent, right.
Speaker 7: We're also running out of accents we can make fun of without it being a problem, So I think we got to hang on to make in fun of the French.
Speaker 1: It's kind of sad that to a lot of Americans, French people are basically the chef in little Mermaid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, which is preposterous, Like can.
Speaker 7: You still sing any of that song? And do you have the rights to sing it on this podcast?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 8: So on earth?
Speaker 2: Could I miss such a such a sweet.
Speaker 1: The most amazing thing about that song is that they rhyme poisson with haant he goes.
Speaker 2: That's the most French thing ever. That's a rhyme. That's part of the lyrics is love that our brains will forever hang on to that.
Speaker 7: There's so many more useful things that should be lodged up in there, but I will forever remember all the lyrics to that.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of little kids, so it's like still hitting me in the face constantly.
Speaker 14: Fats are people try to like free them in amber? There are there are ways and means to freeze them in amber, now I think so anyway, that's not answering your question.
Speaker 2: To answer your question, of course you fell for the boos.
Speaker 14: Right off thousands, Yes, there's at least there are two in my kitchen of all places.
Speaker 5: Terrible place to keep them.
Speaker 14: Why they their furry, they're they're they're going to catch something crumbs, you know, you know, Uh, let's fire on fire. They are dangerously true story class. That is a synthetic fur. I don't know what it's probably mine, mine, mine, a human hair. I know my every fat. I'm playing this Pokemon game right now. That is like all over the internet. I'm looking at Lisa Frank stickers right now. I would call those a fad. There's a great documentary about how what is that? Lisa Frank? You don't know, Lisa Frank?
Speaker 2: Wait do I?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 2: These are?
Speaker 14: These are big in like the nineties and aunts. These more on every single like space saver binder backpack in the late nineties, early ats anyway.
Speaker 1: And you have a fresh path, like right there on your desk, I'm scared. But when I'm worried that that like right off camera there's like towering stuff like everything that you've bought off of infomercials and like la boo boos and that that that one false move and it's gonna collapse and we're gonna have to like call an ambulance to get you out.
Speaker 14: This is my audition for hoarders, and this is that's my gift. In closet, everyone has some structural thing where it's just a bunch of crap, and you're like, I'm gonna give I'm gonna like a hand this off to like the next person who comes to my house, and like I feel like should leave with something.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: I wish, I wish I had a gifting closet.
Speaker 2: I take one thing from this, It's that I need a gifting closet.
Speaker 1: Sixteen passengers sustained minor injuries, and most of those were from the evacuation of the plane, which that's usually what happens, yeah, right, which reportedly was completed in approximately ninety seconds. And that's incredible to me because when I think of like people deplaning, it is such a just dumpster fire of elbows and anger and luggage pulling down whatever. But I would also imagine that being scared of a plane exploding might help you get off very quicker.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I have a question for you. I always think about because just the other day people had to evacuate a Southwest flight or something, and I saw the footage of them like bouncing down the slide that they deploy.
Speaker 2: Off the side of the plane.
Speaker 1: I missed that.
Speaker 16: And I know that they always say when you are evacuating a plane, do not grab your bags. Nothing you just get off the plane. Would you have a tough time just leaving your stuff on the planet. I feel like I would grab my bag no matter what they said. I guess it depends how dire the situation. What's in your bag, Adam?
Speaker 2: Is it your hair?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 2: What's going on here? Do we need to talk about this?
Speaker 14: Ed?
Speaker 1: Take it easy, don't want to be a question raises additional questions.
Speaker 2: I guess you're right, never mind, never mind, moving on.
Speaker 1: I think I would. I think I would be pretty okay leaving my bag. Okay, yeah, I mean I like my AirPod Max's and I love my laptop. I kind of would die without it. I don't love it, but I would be in trouble without it.
Speaker 5: But I would leave it.
Speaker 8: I would leave it behind.
Speaker 1: I don't think that makes me a better person than you, Adam, but maybe maybe a.
Speaker 16: Litt I was just kidding when I said all that about wanting to grab my bag. That wasn't real.
Speaker 2: I still think you're a good person. Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: The concrete jungle is basically like a concrete oven. Now, I from Georgia, you're from Kentucky. We know a thing or two about heat, but there's something uniquely punishing about New York City summer. Right, as much as we love New York like, it gets hard.
Speaker 8: It's brutal because it's humid. It gets humid more so than you think, and the buildings really trap it all in, so you're just stuck in it and you can't escape into your air conditioned car very easily because you don't really drive in New York.
Speaker 1: So can we talk about the smell? Can we talk a little bit about the smell. It's like that the trash is just baking. It's like the trash cans are these little ovens that bake everything.
Speaker 2: And then of course.
Speaker 1: Anything any street runoff is like just cooking on the hot asphalt and rising into the humidity.
Speaker 3: Cooking up a stew a city. Yeah, it's urine.
Speaker 8: There's even here where we film at The Daily Show in Lovely Hell's Kitchen. We're in between a subway restaurant which has the lovely aroma of baked bread, and on the other side are the horse stables just oh yeah, horseshit and a little bit of baked bread and then garbage, and you're in.
Speaker 3: Smell from the don Park across the street.
Speaker 8: Summer over here gets real, real interesting, real quick.
Speaker 1: It's funny how consistent that smell is, like every summer, it's just the like, you know, like that's hot city smell and it's not good but weirdly, I'm just gonna say it, it's kind of nostalgic.
Speaker 2: Now, It's like it's comforting.
Speaker 1: It's like fresh cut grass, like it brings back memories.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should start in Aroma company, Like we should make a candle that has that New York summer smell and we could we could go out with you would sell city summer funk, the fun City summer funk.
Speaker 2: This is the fun of the city sun City summer fun. I think it would sell. I'm not gonna say like hot cakes.
Speaker 3: I'm just throwing it out there.
Speaker 1: There's another kind of trip that I feel like you're an expert in that I I just am not. And I want to know more about Will you sell me on micro dosing hallucinogens.
Speaker 17: I just feel like it's you know what, the best way to describe it is, we just took some LSD me and my friends when we went to these ice caves in Pemberton, and I would say the best way to describe it is. It puts an exclamation point on whatever experience you're having. So if you're outside, especially if you're in some sort of cool nature environment. We were in a glacier, in a cave underneath a glacier, so that was pretty cool, and it just kind of makes you really sit and appreciate whatever experience you're having.
Speaker 2: It adds a little.
Speaker 17: Giggle too to the situation, which is always welcome for me. I like to laugh and like to not be, you know, taking myself too seriously. But it's just an accentuation of life, and it kind of makes you have a little bit extra gratitude, which is one of the aspects that I don't think people talk about enough. It makes you really grateful to be exposed to the things that we're exposed to do. Even if I go skiing for an afternoon with my girlfriend's up here, you know, and if I take a microdose, it's like I spend more time looking at the trees, looking at the view, looking at all the beauty that's surrounding me, rather than just you know, kind of being in your head. Kind of it gives you a release, So I feel like the whole world needs a microdose I am.
Speaker 1: Very interested in this. Now, would you also advocate the occasional macro dose?
Speaker 16: I would?
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 17: It really depends on your personality and how much you can handle. But those years of me and the macro dosing that was like years and years ago. Now I like just a little punch, like like I like a little an MDMA they do. Everything's a microdose now, so you don't have to be scared to.
Speaker 2: Do it, you know.
Speaker 17: And also I would like to say, you know, not everybody gets along so well with drugs.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 17: We have a good working relationship, so I know what my limits are. I've done lots and lots of testing, so I know exactly what's going to work for me and what isn't. And in Canada they have the cleanest drugs.
Speaker 2: So that's so yeah. So I'm a big advocate of that.
Speaker 17: I think it helps a lot of people and helps people, you know, in more serious ways than it's helping me.
Speaker 3: And I love sharing my drugs too. I love giving them away.
Speaker 17: My whole tour is basically about me traveling around the world handing out LSD to strangers.
Speaker 2: That's so great. You're just you're like the little gem, the healer. You're the pied piper of my career. I like to think of myself as a shirpa. I expect it, you.
Speaker 17: Know, coming from me, But that's where I'm at in my life.
Speaker 2: Just a quick question. You were on the show Survivor. That's right.
Speaker 1: Did you guys at any point on that show ever consider eating one another, just like casually, like a backup plan.
Speaker 18: The truth is I was only I was only surviving for three nights, which meant I only really missed three dinners, and eating a fellow person doesn't come up after three dinners. You're already taking this question too seriously, but so it never comes to that. The other thing, too, is there are coconuts strewn about. Sure, right, you know the exact number of coconuts one might need to survive happened to be randomly distributed by I think god.
Speaker 2: H Yeah.
Speaker 1: Since nineteen fifty there have somehow been a whopping thirty two broken arrow incidents. This includes that left wait wait yeah, raising.
Speaker 3: One, thirty two super dupe.
Speaker 2: Nookes, super gone, super duper knukers.
Speaker 19: Thirty two nuclear weapons. Oi YOI now I know why they call it broken arrows, Because when you say you know what, we have thirty two broken arrows. You're like, oh, if you say we have thirty two lost nuclear weapons?
Speaker 2: Wait stop, what say again? Euphemisms make hard things a lot easier? Oh man, yeah, yeah, yeah, thirty two.
Speaker 3: That's why Greg called all of our talking heads candy bags.
Speaker 2: You know, I forgot that.
Speaker 7: He said that he always felt bad giving us pages and pages of extra monologues, so he was like, I'll name them something.
Speaker 2: Fun, So we named them candy bags. I loved those.
Speaker 1: I loved doing those talking heads and like coming up with like new rifts and like the candy bag alts, like all the different versions of our talking heads. Like just it was like getting a window into the writer's brains. I just remember loveing the math of those jokes and like always trying to think about how to heighten them and they'd have to kick me out of those talking heads.
Speaker 19: But to your point, naming all the extra work a candy bag, it's a trick definitely made it go down easier. And also calling all our screw ups bloopers makes them sound fun too, like oh that was a blooper, Like that's just a broken arrow.
Speaker 3: I mean even the word Snaffoo is kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Snaffoo, guys, it's just a snaffoo whoopsie boozy.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm back, and boy was that fun. I love this show.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening or watching some of our favorite moments from this season. I'll be back next week with the rest of our regular episodes. We got a bunch of folks coming up that I know you're gonna love.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna spoil it exactly, but I am gonna give you some big hints. So we have a comedian coming up who makes it weird.
Speaker 1: And a couple of ladies coming up who coined the term murder reno. If you know anything about podcasting, both of those are huge spoilers. And if you don't, well, just stay tuned and enjoy, keep an ear and or I out. However you tune in and thanks for being a fan. I'm so glad to have you here.
Speaker 2: See you next week.
Speaker 1: Snafu is a production of iHeart Podcasts and Snaffoo Media, a partnership between Film Nation Entertainment and Pacific Electric Picture Company.
Speaker 2: Our post production studio is Good Egg Audio. Our executive producers.
Speaker 1: Are me Ed Helms, Mike Falbo, Glenn Basner, Andy Kim and Dylan Fagan. This episode was produced by Alyssa Martino and Tory Smith. Our managing producer is Carl Nellis. Our video editor is Jared Smith. Technical direction and engineering from Nick Dooley. Our creative executive is Brett Harris. Logo and branding by Matt Gosson and the Collected Works. Legal review from Dan Welsh, Meghan and Caroline Johnson. Special thanks to Isaac Dunham, Adam Horn, Lane Klein, and everyone at iHeart Podcasts, but especially Will Pearson, Kerrie Lieberman and Nikki a tour. While I have you, don't forget to pick up a copy of my book, Snaffoo, The Definitive Guide to History's Greatest screw Ups. It's available now from any book retailer. Just go to Snaffoo dashbook dot com.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening and see you next week.