Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by price Bix. Sign up today for prize picks and use that promo code leading Off when you do. I'm Joey p That of course is the Welsh and it's you, and we're talking all things fantasy baseball, wagering in baseball, just baseball stuff and obviously a lot to get to from the weekend's action and a lot of maneuvering. More young players on the horizon making their debuts. He had a little bla day. He had some nervous in between. Urvos is just a fun word to say. I just I can't say nervous enough. It's just a good time, Welsh. You know what else was a good time Guardians of the Galaxy three. No spoilers out there, We're not gonna spoil. I was so pleased, Jubjub baby, big time, Jubjub. I was so pleased with it. It's very rare. I have the high expectations for a movie and I go in and I was actually happier than I thought I was going to even be. Welsh texted me, He's like, how good was this, and I said, I know. It was really the highlight of the weekend for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and one hundred percent the highlight of the weekend for me. Everything else can suck it, get done with it. It is definitely all about that. It was a great movie. Lots of tear jerking stuff and just like normal great you know, Guardian stuff. So it's the Marvel movies always get me. And I loved it and I had a great time. I mean, I had to meet it because I saw you post something and I was like, no, Joe, and I was like it was before I went to the movie. I'm like, nope, I'm not getting you have to say. And then I text you immediately after the movie because.
Speaker 1: I was not going. I was I would never spoyl. I don't like people who do that stuff. I remember years ago somebody ruined The Force Awakens the Han Solo dying, and I was like, what kind of jerk are you? Like? It literally opened yesterday, Like what is your problem?
Speaker 2: He's like one guy who hasn't seen it yet, Like, Joe, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: What it was? The day it was? The day it happened. It was like the day came out right now, I'm saying though, but yeah, yeah, I know. I mean, it's just like, you know, and I don't even know what became of that guy. He'sn't even in the industry anymore.
Speaker 2: And that's why an industry guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, what was.
Speaker 2: This like when I remember when Lashawn McCoy it.
Speaker 1: Was similar to the endgame? Yeah, but I mean that was like, I mean, I think we all kind of knew that's where things were going.
Speaker 2: What's a guy's name rhyme with I honestly, I don't even.
Speaker 1: Remember his name. I have to go back and remember what it was. But he was a pretty big deal at one point. Not as big a deal as also, of course. So let's get to the baseball. Let's and go see Guardian's Volume three. It's great, you'll laugh, you'll cry, amazing soundtrack, fantastic. You know what else is fantastic? Bryce Miller, damn it. He's good. Six scoreless sittings on Sunday and a win over the Astros. That is not easy. We talked about this is going to be a tougher test for Bryce Miller, and he passed. He's got fifteen strikeouts in one walk over his first twelve innings. Not too shabby. Batting average against through those two starts point one zero three.
Speaker 2: Talk to me, Bryce Miller. This second start was like a big key to me, except there's still something that just like jumps out to us. So he was phenomenal. But he was all fastball, seventy one percent fastball every single whift. This wasn't a big whiff game. So it's something to consider astros, but something to consider. All eight whifts came off of his fastball. But check out this mind boggling number. Thirty seven swings off of that fastball. That's a crazy number. Just in general, he had fifty one swings off of eighty five pitches thrown. That's crazy. That is to the point my buddy Joe Doyle has brought this out that is like Spencer Strider esque in how he's doing it. I still hate that it's all fastball, but this start, baseball spot was able to reclassify the cutter back into a slider. He threw that nineteen percent of the time.
Speaker 1: It was pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 1: It like bites hard.
Speaker 2: The fastball has a lot of vertical movement. He's throwing that sweeper just a tiny bit that was that whole gyro and sweeper thing he's trying to do. So I guess my big question overall is and end up being like how effective can a dominant fastball player be in the long term. We saw Eric lower do it last year. He had one of the best fastball strikeout rates and two tapered back, and I don't know how this is going to taper back. He's still learning to throw a third pitch. I mean, essentially, twenty eight percent of his non fastballs were a version of a slider, and he's still learning to throw one of those. So I do think there's some bumps in the road. But that fastball is an elite freaking pitch. Even though it had only a twenty two percent swinging strike rate in the twenty seven CSW, it's because guys were just swinging at it every single time, and whether he was missing bats or not giving up hits, he did it again. He's kind of crazy, and he went for in some places in NFBC this weekend over three hundred and fab I missed out on him. I put around what was it like, two fifteen, and he went for two.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you didn't have him like three weeks ago. Knowing your Brice Miller.
Speaker 2: Right, I know I do have him. I did have him in my auto keeper leg, but I didn't have him in in TGFBI or any of the NFBC stuff.
Speaker 1: Here's a question for you, wh would rather have rest of season Max Sures or a Bryce.
Speaker 2: Miller ah Man. I mean, like I'll easily quickly answer with Max Scherzer, just because there's a bigger than a fastball Arsenal. But I hate the raw. I don't know how bad this rosen thing is. I mean, I'm kind of intrigued to see where kind of play a role in it, but I would go with Suerser. But I get what you're doing. I get where you're at.
Speaker 1: Here's a question here, and I just made a trade for this guy, so I don't want to I want to get Welsh's take on this one too. Elie de la Cruz is from Razor Ramone. He's stashing him right now because he doesn't want to miss out. I know it hasn't been like Gangbusters for him so far in Triple A, but he was absolutely lighting up the last two levels of the minor leagues. Elie dela Cruz. Do you think we see him in twenty twenty three with the Reds or you think you get a full year in the minors from him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. I think you could see him this year in the Reds. Will it be impactful to your season this year? No, I don't think so. I think this is more probably closer to a September cop. You still got Matt McClain see And I think Matt McClain puts a wrinkle in this because, like you said, Ellie hasn't been dominant. Matt McClain has been crazy good. I think they want to see what they have Adam McClain. They're gonna want to see what they have at a Christian and Carnel shan Strand those are two hitters. You've also got Nowelvie. I don't know if Nowelvie would jump Ellie. I don't think so. But I just don't think they're gonna make that big push because if you bring it, when you do bring up McClain, where are you gonna put Ellie? Immediately? You could put him at third. Ellie he's been playing third in the minors. So yes, I think so. I just don't think it's gonna be like half of a season and vuying for like some Rookie of the Year odds or anything like that.
Speaker 1: All right, let's keep going with the headlines from the weekend. Right after the show, it seemed like like later in the afternoon on Friday, we got this news that Wilson Gatreros wasn't gonna play catcher anymore, and he's not gonna play outfield either, So I mean that kind of puts him in a weird bond. Now he's gonna clog up the DH spot. What the hell's going on? Why did you sign Wilson Gatres if he didn't want to be a catcher. He's thirty years old. What were the Cardinals thinking about here? This one? This is so perplexing to me. So what do you make of this? Well?
Speaker 2: I make that this is gonna be a new manager in the near future.
Speaker 1: Marma started to feel like that Marma is to lose disaster if.
Speaker 2: And what I'm curious about is is it like this is like a whole management team of like succession. I think behind the scenes, it's running this team, but like do they all agree? Do they all agree like what they're doing is right? Brendan Donovan. They keep just like throwing out there. Jordan Walker is a mess. Their pictures are a mess. The Wilson Trere stuff is embarrassing. I read it like four times and I was like, I don't know what's happened. I don't understand what I understand me those are not gonna.
Speaker 1: This just pissed me right the hell off, because Jordan Walker is the guy that we want to carve out more app ats for and now we're base I mean, this is a problem for me because now you have really buried him on the step shot. If if Contreras an everyday d H, then you're really kind of limiting yourself to what's going on here with the rest of the second base situation. In the outfield situation, you're not I mean, Arnado is gonna play third base. It's not like Walker's gonna third. So it's a weird here.
Speaker 2: You know what's trippy about it too. I think I'm not a big hole like you know, like ooh, manager has to take you know, the not even say baseball manager, like in real life work and stuff, manager has to be responsible for everybody else.
Speaker 1: In fact, I take way too much heat for what the greed we don't do.
Speaker 2: But in this situation, this is the most asinine ever because you had an off season, you had spring training, you had the beginning of the year, and then what in May, You're just like, yeah, this catch is not working, Like you have to make this work. This is what he's here to do. This is a catcher who's been catching for a long time, and you publicly go out and be like, hey, this doesn't work and that he's not calling the right stuff, Like how do you let this happen? It's total incompetence and it really just like it, I don't know. It takes away all the trust and whatever this roster management's going to be. So whatever we think we know, we don't know Jack. We don't know Jack what this team's going to do because they're wild cards.
Speaker 1: Man, not good. Speaking of a fantasy wildcard, how about a lay him in? Is well? She like he hit a couple of home runs, things looked like they were going in the right direction, that all of a sudden, out of the blue on the weekend, he's got a side pain goes in and it's an appendect to me, So he's gonna be out now. Four to six weeks to recover. And this is another one. And I started to do some research on this, and I did it over the weekend because I had the Sunday Show and I was I can't believe how many MLB players have had appendicitis. I read something interesting which was talking about, you know, possibly linking it to people who bite their fingernails because of all the bacteria, because basically it's a bacterial issue that happens inside your body. I did a little homework. I did a little web MD about the appendicitis and all that's.
Speaker 2: More pictures than would maybe have it because of like nail grooming and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Well, but maybe nail rooming going on as opposed to sitting out there on the oilfield and biting your nails or whatever. Are you.
Speaker 2: Are you legit saying like nail biting is the cause.
Speaker 1: Of I'm not saying it. I'm saying is there's some discussion about that. There's some discussion about obviously people who dip or eat a lot of you know, seeds or other things like that. There there's really no like one specific cause, but they have found things for certain people, like I should say, reoccurring fet in people, but there's no definitive yet medical evidence. But I thought it was fascinating because the appendix is that's something we need to live with. But it's something that if you go back, you'll get Matt Holliday Ada, I'm done. You go back and look at Francisco Lindoor last year. Literally every year, I feel like we get two or three appendectomies in Major League Baseball. And I don't know if I've ever known a human being in my life that has had appendicitis and has had an appendectamy.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, No, I don't think.
Speaker 1: So that's a good at least three of these.
Speaker 2: Isn't it weird we have multiple organs that like we just don't need you know what I mean, Like you don't need an appendix, you don't need a gallbladder. Like why do we have a I know what they do and stuff like that, but you just don't need them. That's so weird that we have that. And why is that one? I don't see gall bladder issues. I guess that's more probably like a.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I just thought, but here the thing, at the end of the day, it's another one. Now we're going to miss Eliam Henez So four to six weeks. This team is already buried. I think the White Sox, I mean they're almost ten games under five hundred. They're buried. I think they're done. The White Sox were smart, they would start unloading everything and they you know, to their credit, they they had the right plan. Sign the young players you have in your system, international signings, do all the right things. And at the end of the day, Robert can't run to first base, he gets pulled from games. You can't blame it on the manager anymore because he changed managers. Laya manace can't say on the field. Lanceline looks like you know he is. I mean, yesterday was better, but it is. If I'm the White Sox, I just start moving pieces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna do it. They're not gonna do it for at least of money. You won't see them do anything. Liam Hendrix is coming back. They're gonna celebrate that, and they're gonna try to keep winning. They've buried all their prospects for guys like Hands or Alberto. I mean, that's not gonna happen. They are going to fight tooth and nail until they get appendicitis and they are going to try to win these games and they're not gonna sell off. And that's what's wild. That's what's so wild about this whole situation. They ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's just crazy. There's another one here, Trevor Williams two years ago apidectomy. I got just if you put Jason Hayward appadect to me, like, I'm literally just put in an appendec to me. MLB player Clint Frazier, lawya menute, Like you could just go down on this list.
Speaker 2: What's the percentage of Like I would love to know the percentage of MLB players that have had an appendect to me, Just like just bizarre. I don't know. Another sector of the public.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's a very weird thing. JP France, I see a lot of people in the chat talking about this five shout out things for him against the Mariners. Are we chasing JP France? Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, JP France ended up having and registering I believe four or five pitches kind of like we've talked about with Bobby Miller, all one hundred plus stuff plus across the board. So there's this really funny, dumb article that was put out of at jp France that was citing Zach Rank back in the day where I'm trying to remember where the article was, but it was like Granky in his classic granky tone, was just like, Yeah, I really like what the Astros do because like they'll just take these guys that are not prospects in stink and then they'll just bring them up and then they're just good and then they're just great again, and they know what they're doing even though these guys stink and are not good pitchers. And that's kind of like how I view JP Frant's great stuff. Plus across the board, he's definitely suitable, great offensive support. There is a streaming guy. He's a total streaming guy.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about this. Well, this is a good question here from Uncle Ted talks Bailey Ober who had a good start this weekend or Dane Dunning rest of the season. Who would rather have.
Speaker 2: I'm going Ober, I would go with Ober two, but Dan's been pretty good.
Speaker 1: Dunning is a guy that I would want on my roster, and we kind of touched on that earlier. I said, look, with all these guys in Nadyavaldi and Raheeny, Jacob de grom a Dane Dunning Chaer in a deep league is a smart bench play because at some point that dude's going to have to make some starts. And here we are. Ezekieo. Tovar, by the way, went three for four with two run homer. He's starting to hit a little bit. Miguel Vargas after a slow start, starting to hit a little bit too. We're starting to see some of these prospects heat up, which is a good thing. The bad things the injuries. Jose Suarez, Now this could be a blessing of disguise for the Angels. I don't know. I don't want anybody to get hurt, though, but he departed after giving up seven runs and two and two thirds. Obviously been a bad season. Perhaps this is what's been going on with him, but he left with an injury, so more to come on that. I'm sure he's going to the IL. JD. Martinez is gonna get live at bat so he should be back theoretically at some point this week. Graham Ashcraft was removed after a terrible start. He took a line drive off the leg, so it was just kind of like, get this kid out of here. I want to ask you about Ashcraft because I get a lot of questions about him lately. He's not a guy that jumps off the page. To me, he is not in the same class as the Green Lodolos in terms of pitching prospect. But I feel like everybody's been loving him.
Speaker 2: He was putting that in the offseason, by the way, Yeah, and I wholeheartedly disagree with it when you look at the minor league numbers, like he is not dominating at the minor league levels to me.
Speaker 1: But what do you think about Ashcraft? Is that somebody that you're looking to acquire here or you think this is a guy that you just kind of stay away from in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: No, I'm pretty indifferent about it. He definitely has one of the he has one of the characteristics of a guy that when you take him off of his team and put him somewhere else, like you could dream big about him. And part of the love has to do with his insane big fastball stuff plus. He rates very high on excuse me, unstuffed plus in general, and I think he was like second or third on the year and stuff plus and his fastball is huge, and I think that's what a lot comes from it. But he's in a horrific pitching environment. I mean, I can't I can't get Lodolo over right now. He looks like garbage. Hunter Green has been okay, but Ashcraft has an under twenty percent K percentage, a double digit walk percentage right now. And it's great that his fastball, you know, spin and vel is up, but everything else is not great. And the low K numbers don't do anything for me. So if he were on like another if you were like on the Mariners, and you know, that would be something that might be exciting, that might be able to tap in. But he's also just not striking out guys with this really great fastball. So I don't consider him in that top run. But many did consider the the big three, uh, being Ashcraft with Lodolo and Hunter Green, and Hunter Green's been the only really serviceable one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, some braves notes a lot of them. Max Freed might not make a schedule start on Wednesday against the Red Sox, so that's not great. Also in the I told you so okay, Aedegory, Unfortunately, Von Grissom sent down at Triple A as soon as Orlando Arcia was ready to come back, and it was not good for Von Grissom the minute that extension happened with Arcia, a player that nobody in their mind thought was going to get any sort of extension in April getting into the season, that was all you need to know about what the Braves thought of Von Grisom. And you have to follow the money. I know people to want to do this. They always want to think every prospect's going to hit or hit immediately or be the thing. But follow the money because I feel like Welsh, the more often you do that, you're going to be right. And they showed you. They basically told you what they thought and at least for the short term that Von Grisam was not in their plans. Now RC is back, because that's somebody you would add if he was floating on the waiver.
Speaker 2: Wire, if you were like desperate, and I think there's a lot of like shortstops out there, RCI would be semi interested in. Probably not in twelve team leagues, a little bit bigger league I would look for him. But yeah, I mean I agree with you kind of on the Grisom front. I do think they just need to pull the plug and do this outfield thing. They've also played their hand before and they were going to take him off of that middle infield, so maybe just try that out. But he wasn't hitting, you know, and he doesn't have a short stop gig for the future where they want to play it out. So it's a bad it's a bad look. And they brought up Braden Shootmak, who is not a good hitter, but defensively is just better than Grisom. So I really think what I'd like to see when he sent down is they immediately throw him into the outfield stop with them middle infield stuff. You clearly will never play him there with Shoemak n Rcia back, So just make that move. And I actually think that would be a decent like that would be a decent sign for the future for Grissom.
Speaker 1: I agree, there's a great time to buy low if that move happens. All here's a question from Craig Johnson, what's up with Joey PA's draft Darling Amenez thinking of buying low on him? I would, Andresamenez is still a good player. Like it's one month, it's not losing any job, like I mean, I'm absolutely buying low on him. The Astros. A lot of notes from the Astros, So Jose, you CREDI could return somewhere on the All Star break. Fingers crossed. Luis Garcia though Tommy John surgery, he's good. Done for the year and for next year. Chas McCormick is going to be back today for the opening. Jose Al Tuve, by the way, he is starting to do more baseball activities, taking grounders, so he's looking more like a mid may return. So that's exciting news. So good and bad from the Astros. But they got to figure out this pitching situation. And hallelujah. Tyler Glass now two and a third scorel sittings on Friday. Maybe we'll get another rehab start this week. Perhaps we get Glass now back coming through. What is Tyler Glassnell's value in dynasty? He's still south of thirty. He is still you know when last we saw him dominating, absolutely dominating at the major league level. It's a good pictur environment. Are you investing or feel good about any investments when it comes to Glass now long term?
Speaker 2: It's a really interesting question. I'm actually working on updating my dynasty moment to have my dynasty rank updated for this month today, and that's a really really tough one. I actually think that eighty to one hundred range, there's a few pictures that sit in there that are just really really tough based on age, the youth. You look at guys like Tyler Glass now versus a Ricky Tiedeman, you know, I think that is that's a little bit difficult titament, how as all the big future upside, all the starts ahead of him, but he hasn't gotten there yet. Tyler Glass now coming off of injury is a worry. But the guy's young enough that he could still have three to five more like extremely extremely good years and he was a huge strikeout option. So I think Tyler Glass now is a good buy only in that like, I think someone held on to him long enough that I don't think they can value the upside of where he can end up getting to. But I think he's but he has to be valued in the like probably seventy five to one hundred range somewhere in there into that spot, and hopefully you know you're taking a risk with an injury.
Speaker 1: But the upside is top ten, top upside.
Speaker 2: Is top ten, sp inside the top fifty, somewhere in that type of range.
Speaker 1: So that's why I like oh, especially as these changing of the guard is starting to happen, Like you're starting to see the Shurezers and the Verlanders, you know, all that's yeah, we're all moving towards that, Like this is a younger crop of pictures now coming up, the Striders and the Gallons and these guys. It's the changing of the guard, and Glass now could be part of that. He's he's got to make thirty starts one of these years in order to be there. Three up and three down from the weekend. Paul Golschman four for five, three homers. Not too shabby. Yesterday they pounded. Yeah, I mean geez, they pounded on the Tigers. Nadie Valdi our favorite by low early in the season. Man oh man, he's even good. Eight scoreless sittings for him. Rangers just poned the Angels and then Fernando Tactists two homers off Clayton Kershaw on Friday. Not too shabby there too. The downs, Kyle Finn again blowing to save what else is new? Graham Ashcraft again eight earned runs, one and two thirds innings gross and Martin Perez seven earned in three and two thirds Welsh. It's that time of the show where we look forward a little bit to some prize picks, and I want everybody out there to go pick some prizes. Go to prize picks dot com or just download the app, use that promo code leading off and get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars Welsh. What is on tap for the prize picking today?
Speaker 2: All right, let's pick those prizes. I actually thought about having doing a hater's ball, and I might start doing that for Mondays and just start having the haters pick them, whereas we play all unders. Because I found one under I really like, and that's at the top of my board today and I'm going with c J. Kron under six and a half points. Mitch Keller has just been a dude. So I am all about Mitch Keller today and I am looking I was looking for really any rockies that I could pare down, and he was the one that was staring me in the face. I didn't dig deep enough to play the full hater's ball, so I could do all unders, but myither two plays Mitch Keller, I'm going with five and a half strikeouts over and Shane McClanahan six and a half strikeouts over. I say it that I like a lot of strikeout props today, So it'll probably be a disaster of the ditch and all the others, but I like a lot of the strikeouts, and I'm pairing those two with the Hayton on CJ. Kron.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Look at this. Look at this Razor Ramon playing some so rare. We're going to get to that in a little second too. I'm telling you go up and try. It's really fifty first and so rare that fifty first look at the Razor go and Razors crushing it today. Because he also said he had an app deck to me, So now I know somebody. So Razor is just a full contributor to the program today. Good on you, Razor, love that you're here every day live with us.
Speaker 2: Congratulations losing your organ.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't mean now he's a little lighter. You know, who knows how much that thing weighs. You know it's holding it down. Hunter Brown, only five pitcher strikeout going over on that one round. Come on, Jose Ramirez eight hitter Fantasy score and got a seven and a half on Wonder Franklin going over on that bad boy too. When it comes to the betting world again, betting pros dot Com slash leading off. That's a price to go here. I've got three leg parlay for eight today. It's using the heavily favored Yankees because Cortes against the stupid A's, and then you've got the Tampa Bay Rays. You've got McClanahan against Kyle Gibson. Now, Kyle Gibson is capable of ruining this. I'm well aware, like those annoying Oh look at Kyle Gibson striking out eight guys and looking great and eight innings kind of starts and then going heavily on Zach Gallon. So if you put the minus two ten with the minus two A five with the minus one S eight, you get plus two forty three. So it's a two and a half to one shot here. It's a good day. You can make a nice investment on that. Overs for me. Zach Gallon six and a half strikeouts, I'm going over Brown. I already mentioned that in prize picks over five and a half, you're getting a good number, and I'm investing in labor tours against the A's today. I think it's a good spot for him. Point five RBIs let's go the over. You're getting plus money there on the total basis, you're getting plus money. So check those out at betting pros Welsh. What do you got in the betting world today at MLB?
Speaker 2: Well, three law a three guy half for you are all props and I haven't don't have anything else. I do have one, I'll tell you I'm thinking about right now, but I've got Zach Gallen strikeouts over. I'm going with you six and a half, tanner Byby strikeouts four and a half over. God, I love that one, and Mitch Keller strikeouts five and a half over. If you want to parlay any of them, you can. They're all juiced in kind of different degrees. The Biby Keller one is kind of speaking to me to put those two together. I like those. Here's what I'm contemplating. I'm contemplating. I don't know which side I want to play. The Chicago White Sox team total runs through the first five innings is at two and a half. It's even money. This is versus the Royals, or do I play the over. These teams over the last three games combined are averaging ten runs given up through the first five combined, So I don't I haven't decided do I want to play the over through the first five or the White Sox team total runs. They're scoring seven runs through the last three games per game through the first five, So that is kind of my logic attacking that game.
Speaker 1: Somewhere, Wonky Penguin is being honest, and I love this. I love an honest penguin. At the end of the day, Walky says, someday, I want to tell you all how I pronounce so Rare up until very recently. It'll make you a question whether or not I can even read. So there you go. That's from Wonky right there. And speaking of so Rare, go check out. I'm telling you it's a cool pling. Go check it out right now. So Rare MLB. If you like fantasy, if you like cards, you open the packs, you get your team, you buy, you sell, you scout, you do all these things. You go to fantasypros dot com slash Collect Again fantasypros dot Com slash Collect, you sign up for free and you start playing. It's a cool way to play fantasy baseball, and you own your players. You have your cards and they're gonna be yours whether you win or lose. You could continue to go and you could buy other ones. You can go and trade with other people. It's really neat, it's different, it's fun. It's baseball. So raret MLB. The next era is yours, so go check that out today. A little DFS action for everybody to Hunter Brown again, I'm just staying on the bandwagon. Nine point six. He is a lot less expensive than Zach Gallen and Shane McClanahan, but again, you're paying more for those guys. You are getting the premium upside and a good matchup to Tony Gonsolin. If you want to go opo here, this is a big oppo play. It's really cheap. It's eight point eight. So if he has a decent strikeout total against a struggling Brewers offense on the road here against Freddy Peralta, like Plarolta is the more expensive pittuer of these two by far. But if gonsoon ends up you know pitching well above and they go out there and you know Peralta has an off night or something like that. Gonsoon could be one of these OPO plays that could be very interesting. San fran Arizona, New York. Those are the stature looking at Glaber Torres two point eight, VOLTI two point seven, the top of that lineup, and an ex Yankee Miguel Andahar for the Pirates. If he's in the lineup tonight two point one k, he's come up and he's hit a little bit as well, Welsh. Let's take a look at the home run board, shall we. And for everybody who doesn't know still, we're in a new month, so we're giving away new prizes here for the month of May. If you haven't already, go to fantasypros dot com slash Chat join our discord for free and premium members get to make home run calls and win fabulous prizes like this signed autograph Corby and Carol personalized helmet. We're gonna give prime Time's up at the top of fifteen zero at thirteen Razor ramone. Look at razors up at twelve. He's flying up there because he has no appendix. I told you it makes him lighter. BHB Daddy at twelve calson at twelve, and we got some other folks at eleven. I am over showey Otani dogged me this weekend. What I got O ford otanid so welsh? Why don't you pick some home runs first today? Because I don't know. I'm struggling here. I got. I caught your disease. That's what I caught.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well pass it on to you. It's like the ring. I made you watch the video for five minutes and now you have it. And I mean I didn't hit any I didn't getny homers this weekend. Trout was troutless. Uh So I've got to swim in a different pond here. I'm gonna go with crowded.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go withes for a weekend from those two guys, know that's what we did.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna go with Julio. You might even hear him in the trade video. Actually doesn't work out so great when I talk about a player because everybody wants to get rid of him. And then after I'm done writing and recording and send it, he then hits a homer. So it's like, oh crap, everybody, you were I was, but no that I recorded he hit that Homer on Sunday. But I'm gonna go with him. I think there's a lot of underlying stuff that's working in his favorite start to pick it up a little bit. So give me Julio tonight for my home run call.
Speaker 1: Who do you got? The peanuts and Crackerjacks are speculating on the pronunciation of so rare that Wonky thought it was.
Speaker 2: So I am kind of to know. What was it?
Speaker 1: You play with you, you play with the baseball cards, you back and forth.
Speaker 2: That's it has to be.
Speaker 1: If that sounds like something Scooby Do would say.
Speaker 2: You had to like queue up the first four letters together. So that's where it had to have gone for her Solar Solari, That's what I'm gonna say. So it was what Wake was thinking.
Speaker 1: Here you go, wait, wait to go, wanky way to put the time in extra for the sponsor of the show. Also for me home run picket today, I'm gonna go with Jose Ramirez. It's a good opportunity. I've gone with Ramirez before and he is not for me. Yeah, I mean, where is my Jose? So from one Jose to another Jose, it's time Joey p needs a home run so please can we do this? Trent wants me to do the entire show in a French accent, which would be pain a.
Speaker 2: Lot of accents for you to do a whole show.
Speaker 1: And he got, you know, the versatility at the end of the day. Also, we got a lot of hits on the end, had a lot of messages privately about how much people enjoyed our Matt Harvey retirement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the video is out there. Video is out there. Yeah, I don't know miss pros put it out, but.
Speaker 1: I put it out there. It got retweeted on the MLB account. But you know, if you missed it on Friday, the musical endeavor of the Matt Harvey video so good, so good. Welsh and myself also Welsh, you myself. This week are going to be doing a little betting video over a betting pro. So if you haven't subscribed over there, you should. We're gonna do some stuff about ladder betting, some no run first inning stuff, and a couple other looks at some other things. So if you're still somebody who's finding their way through that world, it's gonna be a good show. We're gonna record that this week. We'll let everybody know when it's done. So good times there and we're great to see wellsh here after after not seeing you for a couple of days. I missed you so long. I know it's been a lot of the jub jub. Yeah, it's funny like that was when you said it again. I hadn't thought of that since, And now everyone's wondering what the hell are they talking about? Who hasn't seen the movie. Even if you not a big Marvel person or you're like superhero stuff, it's kind of hard not to like Guardians. Guardians does kind of stand alone, is its own thing, you know. By the way, did you see the Guardians Christmas Special with Kevin Bacon? That was Corse.
Speaker 2: Of course we did, and there's references and I will tell you the opening sequence, the opening sequence in this movie is my all time favorite, maybe in any it's probably because of the song choice I loved as well, but it was a phenomenal opening song choice, especially for the Guardians. So go and check it out.
Speaker 1: Great five stars. It's so nice to enjoy something. We went like the nine to fifteen movie too. We did the breakfast movie. Hadds of breakfast Sandwiches and some coffee Boom, went to the to the movie, went the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: I went to the eleven one and we were standing by. They have a bar at there, and the bartender was like active and she was like, Hey, what do you guys want And I was like, it's ten forty five am. I'm like, I don't want anything. What are you talking about? We're just standing here. Why why would you have the bar open that early?
Speaker 1: Because you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: I get that's crazy. Who knows people up for the night before. Anyway, that'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on. We'll way back again tomorrow and more for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids. Enjoy your Monday