Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran's phone tapp? All right, scary, explain your phone tap?
Speaker 1: Patty wants the phone tap her husband Richard.
Speaker 3: See, Patty's a stay at home mom and sometimes likes to go out for the day and leave their son Lane with a babysitter.
Speaker 1: Well, that doesn't sit too well with Richard because he hates this and because they've had bad experiences. So Patty starts to call to her husband and then I'm going to jump in as the bad babysitter. Babysitter scary, here we go, Richard.
Speaker 2: Hey, well, I've got home and the house is a total mess.
Speaker 3: And why is it a mess?
Speaker 2: Basically, I had to leave Lane with my friend Michelle's son Adam. And when I got.
Speaker 1: Why do you have to leave him?
Speaker 2: I had to get a pedicure and I don't want to hear it. So basically, like I came home, your your comic books were on the floor.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how many of them were ripped. I don't think many. But no, sadly, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: You were leave our song with some stranger comes in.
Speaker 4: This is of the house.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Huh? Well, Michelle is a nice lady. I figured her son.
Speaker 1: I don't care of.
Speaker 4: Michelle is a nice way.
Speaker 2: You have more son, and he rules my house. He didn't ruin the whole house. But a couple of your comics books were on the floor and you and this kid comes over and touch whip them up.
Speaker 3: Some those think you can replace. No, I didn't talk to him. No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can call him on three way. But you have to calm down. You have to relax to go number fine, hold on, hold on, Hello. This is Lane's mom. Patricia is your son. Okay, he's fine, He's fine, He'll be fine to be Okay, you do to him?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: This is my husband, Richard.
Speaker 1: This is what the hell did you doing to my son?
Speaker 2: Did you have to?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: We had a good time. I think we really bonded, but things didn't go right. I don't know. I need something to wipe up. The spill was what we can started a paper college. I thought it was the comic strips from the newspapers.
Speaker 3: But when you what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: My colleage books spilled.
Speaker 3: Spew wine spilled on the rug and win over the wine while you're watching my son?
Speaker 1: It fell out of his sippy cup.
Speaker 3: You wont sippy cup?
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was wine. At first I thought it was grape juice. But are you kidding? Cup fell over, and.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, write you all the way to back rope college books. Son, you're starting to get a little, you know, fidgety and stuff. I figured, you know, hey, man, chill kids.
Speaker 2: Do you know what was wine?
Speaker 3: You fed it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: As I found out it was wine, I was like, I was gonna take it away, but then I'm like, yeah, it's all good. He's eventually gonna drink it anyway.
Speaker 2: So what do you mean he's four years old?
Speaker 4: Four years old, you don't beat the wine like a brain damage.
Speaker 1: Like you know what, get two slaps? Are you kidding me? You want to call me in college?
Speaker 2: This was curious as so why my vibrator was sitting on the floor next to all the transformers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was in between the Christians of the sofa.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's usually it as a gun, the big gun in the artillery. No, man, he's just discovered it on his own.
Speaker 1: But then I'm like that with it right, I mean, you can't play with that.
Speaker 4: Take it away from them. I did take it away from him once he started chewing on it. Missus Scary Jones from Held Just the Ran in the Morning Show, Patty's phone tapping you.
Speaker 1: It's a radio play? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: The Morning? I can't believe you would.
Speaker 3: Picure.
Speaker 1: No, it's a joke.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yes, And so was your wife's vibrator.
Speaker 2: On top. That was