Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and I'm Heeart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: All Right, so today is all about hot topics. I love those. I love hot topic days. I do too.
Speaker 3: It's fun, it's it can be spicy. But also I think it's a conversation starter too, because I think we're very different.
Speaker 2: I know we are about everything. I saw this and I was like, oh, I already know what this is going to look like, and this one's going to look like. So which one do you want to start with first?
Speaker 3: Because there's a few to discuss that are could be Well, all of them are good conversations, But which one would you like to discuss first?
Speaker 2: Well, two of them are my ideal fields of study. Well, then you started off KB. Do you want to talk about Jessica Simpson or sex in the city or would you like to talk about exes because there's a lot of people having an interpripose relation to relationships with their exes. Okay, let's start with Jessica. Okay, because rumor has it she lives in Nashville. Does she really She's making a temporary move to Nashville. Interesting? What if I see her at the grocery store and fainting on the five. Okay, thank you not I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Jessica Simpson has been in denial about her and Eric Johnson's child walking in on them having sex. So here's the article. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson's marriage is still hot and heavy, which has led to some awkward moments for the couple and their kids. It's good to keep the romance there, even with three kids on top of our heads. Sorry, I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a very Jessica quote consistent, but she's not done. Here we goes. It's hard, but sorry, and I'm twelve. It's hard.
Speaker 3: But he'll leave me little notes. Just give He'll wake up earlier than me. There's so many little things in America. He'll leave me little letter. Simpson, forty three, told Access Hollywood on Saturday. There's a lot of things that make me like I can't wait to get my hands on him later. I think you have to have those little things as a couple that are just between you two. Unfortunately, for Simpson and Johnson, who share three kids eleven, ten, and four, some of those moments wound up being interrupted by their children. So the fashion designer said she and Johnson had been in denial after their child recently walked in on them having sex. Has this happened to any of you?
Speaker 1: Well, I have a question, go witch child. That is the most important question. And do we know the answer to this?
Speaker 2: I have a question for you. Does this happen to you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, close, but no? Because your kids are older, so I always want That's why I need to know.
Speaker 3: Because the four year old would have no idea. The ten and eleven year old that's a different for sure. No ballgame, guys, this is like a nightmare for me. Nightmare Go why because I don't know? Like I feel like I'm I'm pretty good. I honestly feel like when there's tough situations, I'm I do well at those situations because I can just plug in. I'm like, God, what do you want me to say? I don't I don't know what I would say in this situation. I mean, when do you When do you have the sex talk.
Speaker 2: With your kids? Well, people disagree with me, Okay, I want to know.
Speaker 1: Well, I had it with my eleven year old at nine, but it lent itself to that, Like lots of questions, I knew it was time I had to have the conversation. My fourteen year old was probably about nine two, but I knew of friends of his were talking about things, so I knew we had to get on it.
Speaker 2: But then the seven year old, I I don't know she she doesn't say, but it's not it's not her son, which is the four year old? I believe it's the eartiest one, the youngest, So it's not the oldest, is what you're saying. That's the middle child.
Speaker 3: So it's either the four or the eleven maps. Well, I have a question though, have you ever had kid walk in on you having sex?
Speaker 2: Though? No close, but now you guys, legend knows how to pick locks? Oh gosh, I make sure everyone's sleep. I don't even know how to pick a lock. This is so unbranded for his personality, Like he's either going to be like this kid needs a legal team. Well, like our locks are like kind of kid to help you if a kid was locked inside. So it's like you just need like a little flat thing to I mean I can do that too. Yeah, So he's the other day, we were trying to have a moment.
Speaker 1: So do you hear it when they're just like running around?
Speaker 2: See that's where I give.
Speaker 1: This is where this is where I'm different. I'm like, is everyone asleep, Go make sure, go count the children, make.
Speaker 2: Sure their eyes are closed.
Speaker 1: Lock the door.
Speaker 2: That's some four play cat, Go count all the children, literally triple check. I'm like, no, I mean, if they're super distracted and we can sneak away from mine, come in the bedroom all the time. I mean ours to too. That's one thing I like is that everything feels really like open to them. Yeah, but also sometimes I don't like that everything feels so open to them exactly whether their eyes have to be closed, they have to be sleeping, Like.
Speaker 3: What if you get a little frisky in the kitchen and they're like playing in the living room, that's yeah, did that happen?
Speaker 2: It's not happening in my house. That's happening in my house. But it's not like she's like, no, I'm not going to complete the task in the kitchen. I'm going to go to the other room. But they're going to go to the danger in the kitchen. Well, that's fair. It's getting hot in the kitchen. Oh my god, what about you, Janna, Yeah, let's talk a Kramer.
Speaker 3: Well, I think again, it's the age thing. So we're obviously very aware, like like we know Jason is going to get up at least three or four times to get a hug or cuddle even after I put him to bed, So we don't really start anything until at least an hour alf he goes to bed.
Speaker 2: Now, there have been times where.
Speaker 3: The old plural where you know, he's naked, I'm naked in bed and it's like, you know, you hear their little footsteps and it's like the hurry roll into the bathroom or you know. That was early stages though. I mean now I would just you know, stay in bed and cover up or whatever. But yeah, I make sure the kid didn't come in the bed. But you know what I mean, I just.
Speaker 2: Feel like Jolie and Love are so alike in this way that they're going to try to they would try to figure it out. Is Ramsey that way? Well?
Speaker 1: So another child of mine, who shall remain nameless, absolutely is that way. And definitely I feel bad by calling her out on this, but okay, she.
Speaker 2: Literally will okay, but she'll come.
Speaker 1: In and she'll be like, what are you all doing? What he'll doing under there? Do you have any clothes on under there?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, I know Jolie would never ask.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm saying I had to have this talk with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's just open, likes to talk and like it is the most uncomfortable, but we just roll with it. And sometimes I'm like, you can't ask us these questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean Julie would. I would not ask.
Speaker 3: But she also has no idea, Like she has no idea how this baby was made?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Yes, right right, right.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So I think again, as at ages, you just have.
Speaker 3: To be a little bit more mindful again of the the ages that the kids are at. But also I wouldn't like I don't know, I mean with having someone. I will say this like there's a reason why I don't co sleep because I want to have sex.
Speaker 2: At night with my person. You know, how do you do that with the baby? I don't know how they do it, because you did. Those of you that can't see, all eyes are on me because I'm the co sleeping captain. Aligned would you just have sex with the No? No, no, no, we are like high school. We're just running at college for making out for sure, that's all we're doing. No, we're just like we. I mean I have told this story on wind Down the Tour before, but like we I mean there's times where I'm like, meet me in the backseat of the truck.
Speaker 3: So that is that when you that's where we're not alike, because to me, I'd be like, what if a neighbor.
Speaker 2: Saw what if Like I'd rather neighbor than my baby. Oh my, I'd rather just go like and lock a door. Well, sure, but you don't have a you don't have the little walksman living with you. No, honestly, like we're just I don't know. I mean there's a lot of day times for us because that's when the kids do their like little homeschool tutorial too, so.
Speaker 4: So they're in the other room homeschooling. No, no, no, when they go to their school. Yeah, yeah, I'm just guys, we have to keep he's never home. I need money's home. But I also like we do private time.
Speaker 2: Like I'll be like, hey, I want a couple of minutes with dad, Like we take showers together, and like nothing's happening when we're taking showers. It's just the only place there's no electronic So I like that, Like his phone is down. Sorry, you're a dirty bird.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just I'm thinking about something that happened last night, and I.
Speaker 2: Just when she got caught. No no, no, no, no, no, I didn't get caught last night.
Speaker 3: But I'm just at the stage in pregnancy because you know, well when this airs, i'll be in my third trimester. But sex is just harder at this stage right now. And so I just was laughing because last night I just sound like I'm dying. It's so because you know, you get that cramp like after you and it hurts so bad.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, like and also like again, sorry, t am, I like the very close veins, like it hurts to like have that oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you know. But I'm like I'm also like I want to and like yeah, he you know, wants to go.
Speaker 3: But I'm also like, can you turn the lights off, like I don't want you to see anything down there.
Speaker 2: I will say I'm a little insecure about the breast post baby. Oh that's a little I'm really telling everyone much. But mine are just so low and so like like if I collect them and put them in a brawl, they can still hold their own. But like otherwise I'm just like presence like I love them and I'm like, oh, like, I just it's like I'm getting insecure about them and I've never been that way before. And I'm honoring my body. It's done great work, and they are really low. How low can you go? Really low? The answer is very It's really hard for me right now. Yeah, so light feels good.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Jessica, though, there was also something about well, for two things, have you heard her daughter sing? Because apparently she's releasing new music next year and her daughter is going to have a little piece of it. I've heard, but apparently she's like an amazing singer too, which I'm sure, so I can't wait to hear that. But everyone's kind of right now focusing on her weight loss. Yeah, and I'm curious if you guys so I again, I know, we've kind of spoken about this pill and everyone's taking it, and I've seen, you know a lot of thingstead of how helped. But also it's like it's hard not to go, well, she must have taken ozempic whatever, but I don't know, but it's hard when that's like so available and everyone's taking it, and then.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you guys think yeah, I mean it's hard to tell.
Speaker 1: I think now my brain always goes to if someone's losing weight quickly, that they're on the shot. I mean, there's several of them that they can take, and a lot of people are. A lot of people won't admit they are, a lot of people do admit they are. So I don't know, it's hard to say.
Speaker 3: It's interesting though, like because I I hate the whole body talk. She did say, she didn't write. It's just it's just kind of she's always been up and down with her weight, which she has, yeah, for sure. And I also even hate having this conversation because it's, you know, talking about people's weight and the body issues, and I don't like that. Having said that, you know, obviously she's a public person, and then this whole pill stuff. I go to the thing saying okay, kind of like saying you didn't have plastic surgery, but you did have plastic surgery, right, So like it's it's like me going around saying, well, I didn't get a boob job, but who really cares whether I did or didn't. And I don't need to tell anyone, But I don't know. It's that like conversation where you well.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm open, like I tell everyone about botox and Jack, like it was just different.
Speaker 1: I mean, I had this conversation with three of my friends that do take the shot, who have for probably a year at this point, and I mean they're like, you have to admit it.
Speaker 2: Like when people why though in there and.
Speaker 1: They said this, not me, I'm not saying this, they said, because it is the easy way out.
Speaker 3: But in today when Simon has like an if maybe a thyrtish I don't, I don't know, or has like a diabetes or.
Speaker 1: I have nothing against it, so I'm not But literally one of the girls said that, She's like, I mean, it kind of is the easy way out. So I kind of feel like I have to admit it and be like, well, it wasn't It wasn't like I'm over here working out, you know, for five hours a day and you know, da da d da whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean, No, I think it's your choice, you get to use.
Speaker 3: But here's my thing with the easy way out. That's almost like saying, so, you know, I've been dealing with anxiety again, is the easy way out for me to take medicine?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But it's it's something that can help me to kickstart maybe that again. Sure, So I'm like, is it really the easy because some people need to have that thing to help whatever medical thing they have that they can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, I mean it's just no idea again about control.
Speaker 1: It is just you're not hungry, you don't crave the things that we do, you don't mindlessly eat like it's just yeah, I mean that's what it is.
Speaker 2: But then when you come off of it, it is so.
Speaker 1: Many people have a friend, Yes, I have a friend, well two of them are off of it now and yeah they've getten some way way back in theory, you should make changes with your diet while you're doing it so that when you come off, you are making this smart. I mean, I'll be honest, I would love to do it, but that terrifies me. I know, I would be ravenous when I came off because I'm a hungry person, Like I would love to not have the appetite I do.
Speaker 2: But that scares me. But also like it's not healthy to not eat well.
Speaker 1: And that really have to keep eating some it's been different for all. Okay, one of my friends has been extremely tired on it. There's different levels at it. You start at a certain dosage and then you up up it. Okay, not everyone gets to a certain point. Not everyone can handle a certain point, different side effects. Some people are sick, some people are not, so it is different for everyone. One of my friends, she you know, she basically has to force herself to eat. One of them is like, no, I'm you know, I'm come dinner time. I'm pretty hungry and I just eat a full, full meal, whereas other people I see are eating like half the kuesadilla. So it's just it hits everyone very different.
Speaker 3: I just hate that, like someone like in her because she has been up and down since I mean the beginning. So it's to have that be a talking point again when it's not something more.
Speaker 1: Especially if she didn't do it and she's over here, that's where I would be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, frustrating, because I mean I lost a creptn of weight when I got divorced. I didn't take it, you know, I mean to me, I lost weight, you know, so looked I thought I looked different. But people go through those I mean, Chloe and.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm sure she was depressed as hell. With the I don't know. I mean, I mean I lost weight through my divorce, so I'm like, maybe she just you know people I don't know, well, yeah, and she has different resources than a lot of us too, Like because if I could have a trainer at my house every single day, someone cooking for you, yeah, I mean that's what I would go. If I had that, I would be It's just like I would really enjoy that. And those resources are available to some people, so they can do that and put that well.
Speaker 1: And for some people like me, especially like if I had like a chef in my home going this is what you should eat and here it is, I would make healthier food decisions.
Speaker 2: You know. I mean, I just so I do.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know. I mean, who knows if she's doing it. But if she says she's not, then.
Speaker 2: I think we can all agree she's still a goddess. Moving forward, Kim Catarle's return to Sex and the City. So if you watch and just like that, I personally I've been disappointed this season and I have to say I don't actually think it's going to end up well for Carrie and Aiden. Okay, I should have talked about this before we got I don't even know what's happening.
Speaker 3: So I've obviously never been a fan of Aiden. I think I agree. I don't like the fact that she called Big a mistake that wone kind of hurt. That's ridiculous, bit because I think Big was there for like that was I think that was her big love. I don't know if yeah, I mean they obviously were right in the very end together. He was not great in the beginning. Whatever people say it was toxictter No, No, wonder why you don't like Big because Aiden, you know, was healthy and Big was toxic either way.
Speaker 2: Not sure that that's true. But like, I don't like the fact that Aiden is so whiny about the apartment. Get over it.
Speaker 3: I understand things went bad there, but also like have peace with things, go back in and that you guys are both different versions of yourself.
Speaker 2: Also, she never lived there with Big, so what is this big beef with the apartment? Yeah, that bothered me.
Speaker 3: The second thing is is I just feel like something is going to go south. And also the reason why Big and Carrie didn't work or why because no one wants to see Carrie Like, Okay, yeah, they're happy and they're living happily ever after. So and what now Carrie and Aidan are to live happily ever after? Like we watched to see Carrie's dating stories.
Speaker 2: Well that's what it's all about.
Speaker 3: So this whole Aiden loves story, I just don't. I still just don't think that's her person. Okay, Virginia is not that far from New York. Would you like to start there with like just actual geography, because I confuse why we can't be dating.
Speaker 2: Like it's a quick flight. It's not. It's only like a six and a half hour drive get to each other, right, That's weird to me. I also think it's weird that Samantha came back.
Speaker 3: I like how they did it to say goodbye to the I like how she had a moment with it and said goodbye.
Speaker 2: It was fine.
Speaker 3: I just I personally, even though I have my own opinions about like her, I just think that I miss her presence on the show.
Speaker 2: I know, but we don't even get her presence, right, So it was just kind of like a letdown. Well and we all know too much, Like nobody watching the show is just like just started the season. So everybody that's watching the show is like, watched it for years. I feel like, so we all know what's really going on, so now we're just watching her. I don't know. And she didn't film with the other no, right, she just she made like a million dollars for seventy three seconds.
Speaker 3: Well that's why she's And she also said that she was never going to do the show, so I'm like, we just either stick to your word, but then money bays. So then she also has her own book series, right which I've watched. I'm on the last and I actually I like her in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like her. I like her. I just think this whole thing is weird and like we all know too much, so just like, let her just be. I almost like it better when I like her not seeing her, Yeah, I like her living in London and I never see her. But this seasons I've really struggled with this season. I struggled with last, so I couldn't watch this one. Yeah, I mean I'll say this, I could watch it on mute. Really, I do love Carrie's words a lot, but I'm in it for the fashion a lot of times. And I don't know, I just feel like I've always had a hard time saying goodbye to people. This will be super shocking. Like I don't finish a lot of books. I leave the last twenty pages. So I like people to like be where they are, and I don't necessarily need it to like end end, So I'm kind of like, yeah, I just want to check in with them, like every week and the last.
Speaker 3: Twenty pages, because what I do is like Gudrton, I went to the last episode.
Speaker 2: I had to know that they were going to be together. Oh no oh yeah, but I read the end of the book pretty much before. This is us in a nutshell. Wow, this so well. Yeah, I don't want I want them to live in the place where they live. Yeah, Carrie's like a bff. So I just want to check in with her weekly and be like, yeah, girl, good outfit, glad you had fun. Oh you went to dinner. That's good, and they'll see you next week. I don't need to be real dramatic. I don't need to be so tumultuous. I just need to know she's doing great. I need Country Lurch to head on back to the fields. I also need to have different wardrobe, not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I kind of like the guy that she ran Oh that was that. That was I was like, what with that coat? When he turned when I could not even I almost feel like the guy that she ran into on the bike.
Speaker 2: I liked him. I don't know about him. I think it would have been a fun thing. Well maybe this is my PTSD, but I don't like a guy that's this and meshed with his business partner, like you know, you get on in there and you're like, hang on a second. That actually was hysterical. Yeah, that was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Actually, let's take a break and then we're going to come back with the fact that Derek Huff had his sister Julian's ex husband Brooks as his one of his grooms where his wedding b RB groomsmen, groomsmen?
Speaker 2: What do I say?
Speaker 5: Grooms grooms ben Here you go, I'll tell your break, all right.
Speaker 3: So Derek huffs grooms men included sister Julian Huff's ex husband Brooks lach Latch Late. So Derek married Hayley and had a beautiful ceremony. Uh and among that group was uh, yeah, Julian's ex husband Brooks as one of the grooms men.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts? What are your thoughts? Kramer. I have thoughts. I know you do. We're different. I think so I loved it, and I'm I don't going to tell you why? Why is this welcome to Easter? Thank you? Why? Used? Why do you think we think it's funny? Of course you think this is okay? What is the big Why? Why are you guys laughing at me? I'm a poll everyone knows.
Speaker 1: But why you love everybody's exes and new ones and you're like friends with all of them?
Speaker 2: Really anymore? Oh? I mean like there it is there, we all finally have. Okay, it's a little different, a complicated at Easter and Thanksgiving. Okay, time out for a second. Let me tell you why I love it? So do you want me to tell you why? You sure? You go? At first, I go, oh wow.
Speaker 3: That was my very first reaction, like oh wow, because as Julian, I'd be like, oh, like having said that, I okay, okay. Let's take my ex for example. I did not have she his sister. We were not close whatsoever. We had nothing in common, not like I mean nothing. Having said that, I would have loved to have had a sister in law that you know, felt like a sister because I never had a sister, so that had been really cool, so really cool. So for me when I saw that, I was like, that's cool because there was nothing, to my knowledge, knew. There was no bad blood that broke up that marriage. There was no cheating, there was no I mean literally nothing. It was just two people that fell apart, didn't love each other. I'm sure they had stuff, but like nothing that was heavy. So the fact that Derek obviously they were together for you know, Julian and Brooks were together for a long time. So you to be like, you can't be friends with Brooks anymore, someone that you considered a brother or a brother in law, you know, in law. You know, I think that's I think that's cool. I think that's obviously something that I'm sure he told. You know that Julian knew that. Like they were, they stayed friends. And like, for example, if my brother divorced, so now again Alan, he's got a brother in Scotland and were close, but I mean there's no sister but my brother's wife, Kristin, if they were to ever get divorced, I would still stay friends with her because I love Kristin, Like she's become a sister after the seven years of marriage. Now, you know, so I like that piece, And unless she like cheated or like broke my brother's heart, I'd be like, I, you know, I'll still love you, but like I can't you know, I'm going to be on my brother's side on this one. So that's why I think it's cool if there's no beef, Like, what's this shue?
Speaker 2: I like the idea of friends groomsmen seems a little extra to me, but I get it. I do get it. And she's not married right or remarried or is she dating anyone? Because I thought, well, that's awkward for her. I just it's up to her. I think it's which piece. I just think.
Speaker 1: If I think about the friends of mine who have been divorced and whether I still have a relationship with their exes, it's based more on how they feel about it, right, It's based on how you know, are you okay with When Nick and I were separated, it was like I let everyone know, like, y'all are all great to still be friends, Like I'm great with that. But if I had said I'm not good with that, I feel like y'all would have been it would have been a different story truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I feel like with this situation, having it be like a groomsman situation, there had to have been a lots of conversations and everything's totally fine. I'm sure it was weird as heck. But also maybe it's not.
Speaker 2: He went to her birthday party? Who did Brooks to Julian's?
Speaker 1: I think so, yeah. I think he went to her birthday party was something that I had read. So they're probably just fine. And it's like, all fine.
Speaker 2: Can they get back together? Because I just like that they're such good friends.
Speaker 3: He's like Brooks is really he's into He's been dating this, Uh, she's like a big CrossFit girl for a while. So and I have no idea, but you know, people should interview be friends maturity. I like, so, I think it's great, but you say no, I just think groomsman, it's very intense. But that's just my personal opinion. And welcome to our craving section. This is the craving portion of wind Out. You want a cherry but plea, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but if it's I mean, it obviously had to be okay with her or it wouldn't have happened just interesting to me as all. I think you could be friends, and I think he could be a guest, But I don't know that he necessarily needs.
Speaker 3: To be in the lineup. But what if it's Derek's best friend. I mean, obviously it's one of his best friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it wasn't his best friend first.
Speaker 3: Oh well, that kind of hits different. You're saying that this is.
Speaker 2: Best friend because he knows her through her Huh huh, that hits different. I still think it depends on how she feels about it.
Speaker 3: I guess that describes my Oh wow, then right, cool, all right, moving on vander pomp Rulestar Arianna. They say it right, Ariana Addix the Fens. Still sharing home with ex Tom Sandebal to avoid uh huh, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, yep, you read it right. Yep, it's not just getting out of my nose. Okay, really yeah.
Speaker 3: Still sharing home with ex Tom Sandival to avoid uprooting her dog an elderly cat yep in the background, Sweet Alan, I keep my door locked. Sand of pump Roles Star Ariana Maddox defended her choice to continue to live under the same roof as her ex boyfriend Tom Sandival, five months after they're split while navigating the end of their nine year relationship following his affair with her friend or Caul. The former couple have continued to reside at the Los Angeles home that they purchase for two million in twenty nineteen. Despite Bethany Frankel recently criticizing their awkward living arrangement on her Just Be podcast Through All the Stars, stated that she will not f u c k herself over by making any rash decisions. I have never been someone who came from money. I know how quickly that goes away, she explained. I'm taking care of myself personality. Went on to say that she is not rich and has a mortgage and other expenses.
Speaker 1: Oh it sounds like maybe it's more about that then than the dog and the cat.
Speaker 3: That's why nothing, nothing is meant like in that quote. I don't see anything that mentions the dog or cat.
Speaker 2: I don't even get a name to the dog.
Speaker 1: I can understand the like financial part of it, especially in LA especially if you own a house together.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. The other part did not, for sure.
Speaker 3: But I mean you see people like when we talk to Aurora coupolo, like she's you know, single mom in it like no one wants to get out of that situation, you know. It's like and I get her not having like everyone thinks just because you're on TV, you have so much money and again, everything is so expensive right now.
Speaker 2: But I could not do that.
Speaker 3: I could not either. But I know you guys think that I'm in bed with like.
Speaker 2: All, no, there's no way. A minute when we decide, when you decide on, we're done. At first I was like, no way, no way, and then I had a minute where I thought, if I'm her, I might I mean, it's you guys, life is life is expensive, is expensive.
Speaker 3: I'm being honest, though it kind of feels and I'm probably gonna hate for this. She I feel like she's using excuses for her dog and her cats that I can't get on board with. I just want to be It just feels like a little bit of excuse.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: I can understand the money thing, but someone that you trash on a daily basis and you're to me, it seems like she's using the situation, you know, to benefit, you know, uh, not to benefit, but she's using how do I say this.
Speaker 2: To perpetuate the fame. No, I wouldn't say perpetuate fame.
Speaker 3: I would say she's, you know, she's staying in the situation because she obviously, you know, needs a place to stay at the moment while she gets on her feet. I guess again, I don't understand the whole cat and dog thing. That's confusing to me. But for someone she hates so much, it's interesting to me because again, I've been cheated on. I know I would never stay in the home of someone that did that, no matter how much money or how little money I had. I would stay with a friend or something. But it just feels like interesting, you hate him so much, you blast him on a daily basis, How is that good for any of you guys to be in the same house.
Speaker 2: I know, it just feels like there's a little.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say taking advantage because that's not the right word, but like, it just feels.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because I paid two rents at one point, now that we're talking about this, I paid rent two rents at one point because I was in a situation with a roommate that was not a healthy situation and I knew I needed to get out but I also needed to honor the fact that I had committed to living there, so there was I mean, I was in college, Like, I'm not making any money, I'm working like fifteen jobs, and I still made it work just because I knew I needed to get out. Like I'm not a stayer, so that's hard for me.
Speaker 3: I mean, electricity being turned off in Los Angeles, Like I get, I'm not being in the green or whatever. Like I get being in the red. I totally understand that, but I just couldn't stay at someone's house just because of my old dog or cat, especially someone that I again hate so much and trash all the time. But yet you're still staying there in a way, using.
Speaker 1: The locking the door for punishment for me, I just like you're asking for more drama at that point.
Speaker 3: This is again probably a very unpopular thing to say. But like, I get how angry and upset she was. Why do I say this about sounding like because people are always like you never get over the past, Like I was just talking about the past last week on the podcast, But.
Speaker 2: It's just so mean some of the things they said about Raquel. I get what she did was messed up. I get it. Wrong, so bad.
Speaker 3: But everyone is so so mean and so hurtful with their words, and she's living at the man's I don't know. It just seems a little like muddy to me.
Speaker 2: It's very muddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't even think we're getting the full story. I just I just get the feeling that there's just I don't I have.
Speaker 2: To say, like she has resources. I mean I can say that pretty confidently. Like if she needs to go out and make extra money to be able to pay for something, this is a position she's in even I mean, I'm not even I'm not even anything on Instagram. I could I could start making money doing things if I needed to do things, do you know what I mean? So she can go make money. She has enough popularity. I know she has an agent.
Speaker 1: She can get you or like you're you're in a two million dollar house. You're used to a certain lifestyle, which is terrifying when it comes to like divorce house is in la are not that big. It's still probably nice. It's probably decent compared to what she'd have to get. And like you like yourtyle, I get it. It's not easy.
Speaker 2: But this is the exact quote.
Speaker 3: I live in my home that I own while working with my lawyer and financial advisors to navigate the best path forward before uprooting my dog and my elderly cat and causing more trauma for the three of us. So this is the cat and the dog quote. So again I get well alys to say this just to like play Devil's advocate. When my ex and I, when I filed, he technically did not have to leave the house. So there's something in there where, like you, there's a clause that no matter if I say get out of the house I filed for divorce, he can stay in that house.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: So essentially, just kind of reading that quote, that's probably what she's doing. The lawyer is like, you don't have to be out, So in a way, she's probably like, you know what, double fu sure. So now I can kind of go Okay, now I might see where her motive is because if she got screwed over and she's in a place like yeah, I would probably use his dime too.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not it's the dog and the cat think yeah, Like this just seems like come on, now, let's she's going to figure out what she's going to do, Like she's got to come up.
Speaker 1: I actually think it's great, honestly, if I'm being because she's not just leading with emotion.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 1: If that's the true story, and that's why she is there, she's trying to come up with a plan without being just hastily like I'm out blah blah blah blah whatever. But if she owns the home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she owns it, yeah, because it sounded like from the very beginning he owned it.
Speaker 2: Or maybe they own it together. I don't know, and either.
Speaker 3: Way, but if it's just if they own it together or she owns it whatever, like, yeah, that that makes more sense to me. Now everybody needs a cat having that, okay, when I and I know they have to be like mean and stuff. But as much as I dislike the affair girls that my ex was with, I don't think I could to you guys behind closed doors, I would say I did say nasty things about her, but I wouldn't say them now. So I hope maybe like as she goes on too, she can like because Raquel, I don't think is a bad person. I just think she made bad choices. We've all made bad choices.
Speaker 2: And we've all said things about the people that made the bad choice that hurt us. Yeah, yeah, I know she would love to have Raquel on. I know she just did the best anyone, so probably not, but yeah, yeah, a piece of me that's like, I don't know, I like to have Ariana on too. To discuss this. I would like to talk about the elderly cat. I'm a huge fan of the elderly cat and dog. I don't know if anybody noticed. I mean, I'm an animal lover. I have an eighteen year old Jack Russell right now, so.
Speaker 3: Because oh that guy, she's like, she's dating someone too, so that's just yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Just but she keeps her door locked. She made sure to mention that, well.
Speaker 3: No funny business going on there, so that's good. No, that sucks, by the way, Like that is the worst, especially when I don't know if this ever happened to you, but I remember when you used to get in fights and the like you leave and they were.
Speaker 2: Like no, I'm like, yeah, not having that that battle, because what did you do when you guys?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, about year seven, I was like, get out and he was like nope, And I was like, what do you mean no, Like, yes, get out?
Speaker 2: Would. I remember when President I got to fight with Time and he's like, do you not want me to come home? And I'm like, You're never home. I'm like, what do you mean? Nothing? Is more like ooh, that's like h.
Speaker 3: So moving on arena shake. She poses topless during beach day with ex Bradley Cooper amid rumored Tom Brady romance. On Sunday, the supermodel posted a steamy set of photos from her beach getaway. Some of the stories included a photo of Cooper that didn't make the grid. She some of the photos she dishes her bikini top only, wearing the bottoms with a black sweatshirt tied around her waist. She's standing in large boulders with while propping herself up with her arms in a pose that covers her chest.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: They spent the day and the beach comes after she was spotted on a string of dates with NFL star Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: What are you guys thoughts? And she had a little sleepover with Tom Brady. M m m hmmm.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you right now, if I was topless on a beach with my ex, Alan would not like that, nor would I ever do that.
Speaker 2: That's just me. But she's a supermodel, so I would like to I feel like that. Also, she's topless on a beach, but she had socks and shoes on. That's just hard for me, and so let's just start there. It just starts to get a little logistical for me at times, like we've got this sweatshirt tied around our waist and we have socks and shoes on. But oops, why are they there together?
Speaker 3: Well, I mind, I want to believe they were on a family vacation. But then I also mine don't want to believe the kid because I wouldn't I wouldn't walk around. I mean, I think I just scarred my my daughter the day looking at my boobs. I was like, yes, honey, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I mean, in my mind, i'd hope she's nursing and that's why the boobs are out on the beach. But I don't believe the child's young enough for that anymore. I don't know. I don't think I like any of it.
Speaker 3: I am a very like old school man who wasn't you're gonna set you're very she's lying T T no, But like you know, I think, I mean, I know for a fact, but I also would never walk around topless around my ex husband.
Speaker 2: I just wouldn't do that. But again, European, so like maybe that's just the thing. Was it a topless beach? Probably I'm gonna have Eastern googles because I'm sure he wants to.
Speaker 1: Europe If it's if she's European and it's a topless speech, maybe it's a different discussion Eastern.
Speaker 2: Let me know.
Speaker 3: But also, like, should you be topless walking around while your ex husband's there? I just think that's a little weird.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's weird being naked at a beach at all.
Speaker 2: Does anybody want to talk about why they're on a beach together? I asked earlier, why let's start with like two plane tickets.
Speaker 1: This is what's frustrating with all these topics. I don't have enough information. I need more information.
Speaker 2: I think it's also hard for me because like the rule kind of for us as guys and girls can't be friends. What's tricky is that I don't have any kids with my ex, so that just makes things different. But I can. I have lots of friends that have kids with their exes, and I feel like they're not topless on a beach. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: So it's interesting because let's take the topless part away. Okay, in a in my how do I say this?
Speaker 2: In my very.
Speaker 3: Happy world, happy brain where everybody just gets along. I think it would be cool because I remember seeing a photo of Gwyneth Paltrow Dakota Johnson. They were on a vacation together, and I remember thinking, and I might have still been married.
Speaker 2: At this point.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but when we get divorced, I hope we can do that.
Speaker 2: Maybe there was a small admittance long before there was admittance. But is Tom Brady there?
Speaker 3: Well, no, that's but this just leads me to a different conversation because obviously they're so new that like Tom Brady shouldn't be there, right, But like with this situation, I'm like, you know what, I would never do an Alane trip with my ex husband and the kids.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: Maybe like maybe no, not now, not now that I'm with Alan, but like if I was still single and you know, we want to take the kids on a vacation together, maybe, but like I think it'd be fun to go, Hey, we're all going to Florida for fall break. If you want to come for a few days, you're more and welcome, because I think that'd be fun for the kids. That's something where like I would love to be able to get there and put my own stuff aside, and if it's comfortable for Alan, I think that's cool.
Speaker 2: I think that's neat. I don't think kids are on this. That's what I'm topless excursion. Do we have any confirmation? Where were the children?
Speaker 1: Like, we're going to get back to them kids, they're literally just there.
Speaker 2: She's topless. I'm like, there's nothing you couldn't talk over, like PF chanks. Why do we have to go to a topless beach? Why can't we just meet for like a little din, chat some things out and move along little din. Yeah, I'm I don't know, but I don't think they care.
Speaker 3: That's because she's walking back to don't think anybody cares.
Speaker 2: Maybe and Tom Brady is just a friend, it doesn't matter. It's the thing. Yeah, Like I just think it's one of those things where they're like, maybe the sleepover with Tom Brady gapple in out of proportion. Well, how do we even know they had to sleep over? We saw photos she was leaving his house. My point, we shouldn't know. But listen, we're not here to talk about things we don't know, Kat, We're here to talk about pop culture because it keeps us young, so that I need to know these things.
Speaker 3: I know anyway, So that's that's all a pop culture. I got you, guys, Guys, I got a.
Speaker 2: Lot of googling to do. I didn't know Jessica Simpson's daughter can sing, so I have to go. Yeah, you need to go. I've got to get together. But all right, well, I love you, guys, and we will see you next week. Bye bye,