Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred nine to four one Sean, if you would like to join us this Friday. You know, the more I've been thinking about this, and we're coming up next week early next week on Donald Trump's first hundred days in office. And when you think of everything that he is trying to accomplish at the speed of light, it is pretty spectacular. And more importantly, I don't think people really understand how deep and profound the mess that was left for him to clean up. And I don't care if it's the what is it, twelve fourteen whatever, many unvetted Biden Harris illegals that we know include known terrorists in our country. We've gotten about two hundred plus during sixty thing is the number suspected terrorists so far. We have no idea how many are here. We just know they're here and we don't know where they are.
Speaker 2: And then you.
Speaker 1: Can add to that murderers and rapists, en cartel members, end gang members, and other violent criminals. And all right, so President Trump has in one hundred days successfully been able to pretty much steal off our border. I mean it is ninety seven percent closed now, and anybody that gets caught, they are being sent back and it's over, and it is all.
Speaker 2: Everything that he is doing is hard.
Speaker 1: Everything is due a bull not everything's gonna be done immediately. And finding all of these terrorists, murderers, rapists, gang members, cartel members. I don't know how you actually get to the finish line and say, Okay, we got rid of all of them, because I don't think we know all of them that here. Don't forget there's a bunch of got away. We have no idea who they are. But when people are coming from two hundred countries and they're crossing our border and they were allowed in because of Joe and Kamala Harris, it is mind numbing to think of the enormity of the task of cleaning up that mess. And the president is, you know, is now trying to systematically get rid of all of them, and it's and.
Speaker 2: Well, you're not treating this one perfectly. What about their due process? Right?
Speaker 1: Well, if you're talk about Abregio Garcia, well at number one, he admits he's here illegally broke the law, didn't respect our law's border.
Speaker 2: Sovereignties start there.
Speaker 1: Then, of course, the President designated MS thirteen Trende Arragua as foreign terrorist organizations and under the Alien Enemies Act. The language in that is very clear, codified by Supreme Court ruling previously used by four presidents. The Supreme Court should uphold that president. And the fact that they are more concerned about the politics, the image, the look of it is beginning to concern me somewhat, even though the President has won about five of these cases. But this is not an easy thing to do. And now the president also has to restore law and order and safety and security and refund police and get rid of these idiotic defund dismantled no bail laws, and he's working on that mess, and it is a mess. And Americans, you know, we have a violent crime in this country on average twenty six seconds, and that's a lot of people. The fact that the Democrats want to focus on the rights of Trende Ragua MS thirteen gang members as designated by not one but two judges in Garcia's case is a.
Speaker 2: Little mind numbing.
Speaker 1: The fact that they want to focus on the rights of a foreign student that was involved in all of the pro Hamas activities and taking over buildings and what else, setting up encampments and stopping Jewish students in there, you know, asking them if they're Zionists or not. And then the school's response is to tell Jewish students, you might want to stay home. It's probably not safe for you to come to campus. Is not the answer. And the president's right to think about not only cutting off their fundy. Why did Harvard get six hundred nearly six hundred and fifty million dollars fiscal year twenty twenty four. That's insane. They have a fifty three billion dollar endowment. All of these countries, all of these universities have billion dollar endowments. It's it's insane. We ought not be spending a penny on it. Then you have the president having to deal with the mess that is in Europe, the mess that is in the Middle East, all of which was caused by Joe Biden and even previously, if you're talking about Ukraine and Crimea and the annexation back in what two thousand and fourteen that was caused by them, and if you're in it's been ten years and I'm listening to people say Donald Trump's giving in the Vladimir Putin no here. It's sort of like on tariffs. You have two choices on tariffs. Either you allow the establishment institutionalists that never think out of the box to just leave everything as it is and somehow, you know, it's the definition of insanity to bang your head against the wall and expect a different result. Or you draw a line in the sand and say you're not going to rip off America. You're not going to abuse us, You're not going to take advantage of us, especially allied countries that count on US for their national security and national defense. That would be European partners in Canada and so many others in Japan and Taiwan and Korea. I mean, they've they've put massive tariffs on our country and for fifty sixty years they've they've gotten away with it, and people you know, were skittish in the stock market. Well, you have two choices in that scenario. Either you allow the unfair abuse of America to continue, or you take a stand, go through a period of that is uncomfortable, and from that vantage point, then you decide as a country that is it's worth fighting for fundamental fairness, especially with our allies. Now we have economic news today that we'll share with you overseas. One overseas food producer announce one point two billion in investments. Now we're near ten trillion dollars in investments that have been committed only because Donald Trump has said, no, we'll put tariffs on you. The Greek yogurt manufacturer, what is it called Shobonni. I think you liked. I like that yogurt. The blueberry is actually pretty good. They announced they're investing one point two billion building its third dairy processing plant in America, and this time and upstate New York. And the project will create a thousand full time jobs. And they did it to avoid tariffs that will be placed on imports that they would otherwise have. You know, you have a private equity firm expanding investments into US based oil and gas and energy for investors. Remember two on the economy, we're still living under the Biden economy. We haven't even gotten reconciliation done yet, which we have to get done, and we'll get to that too today. But the enormity of the problems that the President has tackle is tackling is it's unprecedented in one hundred days. And he's asked by Time magazine today, well, why you said you'd bring peace to Europe and in the day't why didn't you get it done? He's been in office three months. The answer to your question is it didn't get done. But he's been on it since day one, and we're as close as we've ever been.
Speaker 2: And then he laid out rightly.
Speaker 1: So you know, under Obama and Biden, that's when Crimea was annexed by Russia, and Obama and Biden did nothing. When troops a few years back were amassing on the Ukrainian border, Russian troops and military equipment. Biden didn't pick up the phone and called Vladimir and say what the hell are you doing? And if Vladimir had a legitimate, somehow grievance about a territorial dispute, why not try to resolve it before the invasion, knowing damn well that he's not putting those troops in equipment there for nothing, and asked, well, what happens if he invades?
Speaker 2: Well, it depends if it's a minor incursion or not.
Speaker 1: Okay, that didn't happen the four years Donald Trump was president, Putin didn't make a move, and nor that President She and President She for the first time got hit with tariffs.
Speaker 2: And I know this disruption.
Speaker 1: I know that Donald Trump, by his very nature, he's not an institutionalist, he's not an establishment figure.
Speaker 2: He is a disruptor.
Speaker 1: He's an iconoclast, and he's thinking anew and people are going to have to get used to thinking differently about issues instead of going along with policies that result in massive debt and deficits, robbing from our kids and grandkids being ripped off, and allowing unvetted gang members, terrorists, criminals, murderers, rapists, and cartel members in our country. Now, I know that the deal there's two choices. Like I said on Taro, there's two choices on tariffy. You keep getting ripped off, or you challenge the system and fight for better deals that the president has chosen, the latter of something no president has done in sixty years, the same thing after three years of NonStop war, which really evolved into a proxy war between the.
Speaker 2: US and Russia.
Speaker 1: And don't get me wrong, I think I know Putin's a murdering dictator, thug and he doesn't give a damn of that. He's killing innocent men, women and children, which he's been doing. He doesn't care. But with that said, there's there's progress.
Speaker 2: Now. They are unrealistic.
Speaker 1: I'm listening to people, there's such unrealistic expectations. Well, uh, mister president, you're saying that you're gonna you're gonna tell Ukraine to give up Crimea? What do you Crimea was gone nearly ten years ago. That happened on Obama and Biden's watch. Now, what about don Bass, which was my understanding an eighty percent Russian population area in some of these other regions. The thing that started this was, remember they were never gonna be a member of NATO, and they started pushing to be a member of NATO. That was That's a trigger for Vladimir Putin in Russia. That wasn't gonna happen either. So is it gonna be the best deal for Ukraine? They don't have any good options now? We don't have many options either. In other words, the United States can can continue to be the proxy and fight Russia, and I don't think the American people have the appetite for that. And that was crashing and burning by the end of the Biden administration, because we already spent a few hundred billion dollars, you know, helping Ukraine sustain itself to the extent they were able. But there's not going to be a country left if a deal is not struck. This just isn't And then why are we throwing good money after bad Whether or not Europe has proven that they won't step up for Ukraine to the extent that would be needed to really challenge Russia militarily. That's their continent, that's not ours. So is the ideal going to be perfect, the deal going to be hurt?
Speaker 2: No, it's not. What is the alternative?
Speaker 1: The alternative America continues to pay money we don't have, offer military assistance and basically be a proxy for Ukraine. Or you get a deal as imperfect as it is, and whatever's left aft of Ukraine, you'll let the Ukrainians run with more security guarantees and a rarer mineral deal that will enrich Ukraine so they can start the process of building back their country and bringing back population that had left and droves. That's pretty much your options here. And oh, you're good, that means putin wins. No, It doesn't mean putin wins. It means that the world wins because this ends. It's the damage was done under Biden and under Obama and Biden Trump inherited this mess, just like he's inheriting the mess in the Middle East in October seventh and inheriting the mess of the Iranians now being filthy rich because Joe Biden turned a blind eyed to the sanctions that Trump had in place that were bankrupting them and as a result, they were able to foment more terror in the region and help PLoP plan and scheme what happened on October seven, twenty three, and furthermore, fun terror with Islamic Jihad and Hisballah in the at Lebanon in the north and from the Juti rebels and then fire their own ballistic missiles into Israel.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: This all lies at the feet of the failure, the mess, the disaster that was Joe Biden's presidency, and every American that is murdered and raped and a victim of violent crime. And if there's ever a terror attacked by a Biden Harris unvetted illegal, it's all blood on their hands. But they'll want to blame Trump, and if the Iranians get nukes, it's because they had the money that Joe Biden allowed that to have happened, when meanwhile they were probably sitting on the verge of regime change because they were so broke becaus Donald Trump's sanctions were so effective and Biden didn't keep them up.
Speaker 2: I mean, so every one of these things is hard.
Speaker 1: It is complicated, and I'm like, did Time magazine, this war's been going on for years. When he said he's gonna get on it from day one and he's gonna resolve this. He's committed to resolving it. He's doing his level best. Ukraine doesn't really have a hand to play here, so Donald Trump's gotta gotta figure out how to thread that needle with somebody that has no cards in the game.
Speaker 2: Now do I think the it's horrible what's happened to Ukraine? I do.
Speaker 1: I think it's worse that Joe Biden allowed it and didn't lift a finger to try and prevent it. I think it's even worse that Europe doesn't protect their own continent. I think it's worse that America was put in the position of being a proxy fighter against them. I want to play for you. I mean, these are such weird times we're leaving living in I mean, it's it's bordering on insanity in the country, especially with the left. The Democratic mayor of Milwaukee, some guy named Cavalier Johnson, just criticized the Trump administration. Why for the for arrest the judge in this case, Hannah Dugan, for obstructing Ice from arresting in illegal accused of domestic violence because it's quote scaring immigrant communities and it's quote making our communities less safe. Now, explain to me how removing somebody who's accused the domestic violence is scaring people and making your community less safe. It's not like you're making your community more safe to me anyway. Listen to this, guys, it's complete idiot.
Speaker 3: Defend it is ordered. There'd be a court appearance that didn't happen in this case. I think what happened here was just show voting. They're just trying to have this show of force, and in the process of doing this in a courthouse where people need to go for corporate seedings, they're scaring people away from participating in the process. So if they are witnessed to a crime or something of the sort. They're not going to go and participate, and that makes our community less safe. So the issue is with how the arrest happened, not necessarily that they're recod investigator. Again, I don't know all the things that happened there, but I'm saying that the way that they went about this, in this ham handed, haphazard way that this administration has been doing since day one, it's driving people away or has potential to drive people away from participating in corporate seedings, which makes our community less safe.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, to actually enforce the laws of our country. If liberals really feel this strongly about it, they should you get back in power and have open borders, which is pretty much what they codified into law. Anyway, I still make the case and stand by my belief that if you're aiding in a betting criminal illegal immigrants and creating sanctuary status for them and all these states and municipalities that allow them to get legal drivers' licenses, you're aiding and a betting law breaking, and in many cases, I would argue, you're involved in human trafficking. And the fact that these states have you know, oh they all started out them, they're not going to cooperate with Ice. Well, they're cooperating with ICE. But I go back to what I said before. Every single thing that Donald Trump inherited here is a mess. What do you do with faulve fourteen fifteen million unvetted Biden Harris illegals, and among them are known terrorists and murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members, and find them and deport them. He's done a good job of secure in the border, and they're doing a good job in finding these people in spite of politicians, judges, others getting in the way and then law fair and running to do some judge shopping and get courts to stop them from doing the job that they were elected to do and assert the power of the president constitutionally authorized power. I mean, it's very very difficult. I mean, people want if you think you're going to get a if you think you're going to get a clean land as it relates to Russia and Ukraine and Europe, good luck to you, because I don't think that's.
Speaker 2: In the cards.
Speaker 1: You know, the reality is President Trump was not responsible. He was not president when Vladimir Putin was amassing troops and military equipment on the border with Ukraine.
Speaker 2: That was Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: He's not responsible what happened in twenty fourteen and when the annexation of Crimea took place. Now it's either his choice that he gets to He either continues to be the proxy fighter against Putin and Russia, or option B is Donald Trump says, well, we need a negotiated settlement because Europe's not going to do it, and there's no good answer here because Russia is not going to give back.
Speaker 2: Land that is in their minds.
Speaker 1: I think, in many cases wrongly realized as theirs. They feel they have territorial rights to such It wasn't the right way to go about it. Putin's a murdering dictator, thug I will. I'll give props to the Ukrainian people. They fought bravely, they fought valiantly, but they were fighting with our military equipment and our money. And other countries did contribute, but not to the extent that we did. So there's not a real good choice here.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: The Mayor of Kiev interestingly sounds a lot more interested in reaching a peace deal with Russia than Zelenski is. The Mayor of Kiev said one of the scenarios to give up territory. It's not fair, but for peace, maybe temporary peace, maybe it can be a solution.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: The Ukrainian people would never accept occupation by Russia.
Speaker 2: So either they go they'll go back to war.
Speaker 1: And my prediction is Putin will win that war because I don't think that Europe is going to do what would be needed to stop Putin from winning that war.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 1: And the United States has nearly forty trillion dollars in debt, and we've got to get our finances back in order. We need to build up our own defenses. We need to prepare for the next generation of warfare, especially when China and Russia have hypersonics and other technologies on the horizon then and we're falling behind quickly. Anyway, this is you've got two intractable global security problems that he inherited here and and he just isn't an answer. And the funny thing is if they do come up with a deal that is not ideal, because there is no ideal answer. If you think the ideal answer is well boll Putin will just give in and he'll say, Okay, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To leave now.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to pull back from Crimea and don Bas in all these areas. You are dreaming that war will continue and the Ukrainians will want more US than European money, and then and then God only knows how it ends. Now the president now also inherited from Biden and Borders, you know, known terrorists, cartel members, gang members, murderers, rapist.
Speaker 2: All right, that's not bad, that's bad enough.
Speaker 1: You know, in terms of our own's national security, it was the biggest preventable national security disaster in our country's history. Then he has to inherit the disaster in Gaza, in the disaster that is Iran, and according to published reports and public information, they're on the precipice of having a nuclear weapon. Now he's got to make a really tough decision. He's asking an interview as well on Friday, and it's Old Time magazine that he will very willingly lead the US attack into attacking Iran's nuclear facilities if the regime does not make a deal to stop their program. He's pretty unequivocal about it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He's optimistic that he can make a deal too. He believes he's the consummate deal maker and hopefully in both places he will be successful. It's not a given. But he's trying awfully hard, and he has his envoys trying hard, and his cabinet members trying hard. He added that he had not stopped Israel from attacking Iran on their own, but made it, but had not made it comfortable for them to make that choice, he said. Asked if Net and Yaho would drag the US into the war, he actually said no, the US would lead the effort. You asked if Net and Yaho would drag me in like No, I'd go like, I'd go on willingly. No, I'd go in very willingly if we can't get a deal. If we don't make a deal, I'll be leading the pack.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Why is he right on that and other naysayers wrong is because then you're looking at radical Islamis of the worst kind, that believe in the Califake. You know, the twelfth of the mom con converter Die ideology. Strap bombs on on on young kids and have them and ate them, and kill innocent men, women and children, and promise them seventy two virgins and heven the people that have been chanting death to Israel, death to America.
Speaker 2: So again a hard problem. House.
Speaker 1: Republicans are right on the issue. We've got to spend more on national defense. They're planning to increase defense spending by one hundred and fifty billion in their budget. That would be the Reconciliation, one big beautiful bill which will codify the president's you know, the beginning of his agenda on the economy, taxes, defense, border security, and that's going to hit the floor by Memorial Day weekend and probably we're going to need We're going a lot of Republicans that now are not going to love it. And by the way, the funding will go to twelve key areas, shipbuilding, the Golden Dome missile defense program. He wants a dome over the entire country, which might end up one day being his greatest legacy. Nuclear weapons, modernization, air superiority, border security, military intelligence, and deterrence.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: Again, all of this happened on Biden's watch. Biden made the Mullas and Iran on the brink of bankruptcy. Rich again, great job, Joe on the issue of some economic issues we have today, because you know, we've had what three or four pretty big days on Wall Street, somewhat flat, but up today.
Speaker 2: The last time I looked, I haven't looked at a while.
Speaker 1: But now we're up to we'll move inching towards since Donald Trump brought forth his tariff Brett ten trillion dollars in committed investments. That's real money, because these countries know he means it. And he even said on his way he's headed to the Pope's funeral that he thinks that you know they're they're close to getting deals with Japan, and I know they're talking about Australia and Taiwan and Korea. He's going to meet with the Prime Minister of Italy again, and we know we're close to a deal with a great Britain, et cetera, et cetera. Apple, by the way, announced that they're moving its production facilities for iPhones sold in the US from China to India, and Apple plans to move the assembly of all iPhones sold in the US from China to India by the end of next year. Been moving pretty quickly because I see the handwritings on the wall. Now, if you don't think the Chinese are getting hurt by this, they are. Financial Times at an interesting piece. The factories across China, scaling back operations, sending workers home, holding production lines as UF tariff's imposed by Donald Trump squeezed Chinese exports as much as you know. The argument can be made, well, we need some of their rare earths. We do, but they need access to our markets also, and if and I think ultimately then there it will be a little painful.
Speaker 2: But what's the choice.
Speaker 1: You either accept being tariff to death and ripped off and abused by country's friend and foe, or you draw a line in the sand and say no, We're going to stand up for American workers and menure American manufacturing, and we're not going to be so dependent on you. And it might take a little bit of time to get used to the new normal. It's not gonna be when I'm gonna the store shelves will be empty, the stock market's gonna crash. Let's see what he does. Toboni, the Greek yogurt maker. They're investing one point two billion building a third dairy processing plant in the US. And this one is gonna Joe Bonnie.
Speaker 2: Is that I said? I like their blueberry yogurt. It's really good.
Speaker 1: The new project is expected to create a thousand jobs full time jobs UH in New York. Good for them. The Census Bureau is put out. When China decided to cancel a single Boeing airplane order last month because of Trump's tarifsts, the media reported is over and for the better part of a week, that's all you heard. Yesterday, the Census Bureau revealed that orders for commercial air aircraft and other durable goods have suddenly exploded. Orders for long lasting manufactured goods jumped in March, far exceeding expectations. New orders for durable goods rose nine point two percent. Who have seasonally adjusted three hundred and fifteen point seven billion dollars, and that's a point up from February alone. Economists that forecast a modest one point four percent rise gained powered by a twenty seven percent surge and transportation equipment led by commercial aircraft good private equity firm, a Texas based private firm, is broadening the variety of ways investors can tap into US based energy projects and they're making massive investments billion dollars in investments in US based oil and gas energy For investors, I'm just I've never been able to figure out oil and gas and energy. I just haven't, but Democrats are too busy at an Obama Obama appointed judge blocking Trump from denying funds to sanctuary cities. I'm sure that'll be overturned in time too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Back to the old they can't win electorally, they can't get it done legislatively, so let's get a liberal, purist, activist justice to do that which we can't get done on our own. And Trump's executive order on voting blocked by a federal judge amid a flurry of legal setbacks. The illegal alien is sentenced to life in prison for murdering a showgirl Canadian tourists on the Vegas Strip.
Speaker 2: And what else?
Speaker 1: Oh, the Trump Agricultural Department has ordered states to make sure they're not giving food stamps to Biden illegals.
Speaker 2: It's about time.
Speaker 1: By the way, CNN, MSDNC used the term Maryland man five hundred and six times to conceal that Garcia is at al Salvadoria five hundred and six times.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: By the way, the FBI is offering a five million dollar reward to help capture a top MS thirteen terrorists. Oh, Biden and Harris let in the country. Another Biden illegal reportedly confessed to raping a thirteen year old Florida boy. That's the news from you know the mess that Joe Biden left us. Israel. They're still under attack. They're fighting for their very survival. They're surrounded by enemies. Missiles are being fired left, right and sideways. Then you know, these are people that want the destruction of Israel. They say it, they mean it, they act like it. Anyway, the people of Israel are suffering greatly at this point. Humanitarian The need for humanitarian assistance is through the roof tens and tens of thousands of people displaced. We hope you'll join us here on this show and partner with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. Not only are they providing that humanitarian assistance, but they also provide bomb shelters, flack jackets, full of proof, vest armored security vehicles, ambulances, and much more. No better time to give them right now, during you know their time of need anyway, Call now eight eight eight a I f CJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight I f CJ. Or go online to support IFCJ dot org. One word support IFCJ dot.
Speaker 4: Org Sean Hennity, we'll we come.
Speaker 1: Back later in the program. We're gonna meet the winner of our Tesla contest, find out which one that they chose, and thanks for to all of you are participating. Also, we'll get into what is this obsession with getting this guy Garcia back in the country. In spite of everything we know about the guy and the obsession with the international pro Hamas protester at Columbia, the left has gone nuts.