Speaker 1: Leading off starts right now, right here on Fantasy Pros and I am the Welsh Chris Welsh joined today by Casey Bubba. We're in the house. You could find him on Twitter at beating in Trick and Bubba. I don't know if you knew this. Hope everybody had a great labor day. Do you have a great labor day? By the way, and you probably knew if he had a great labor day, but did you have a good one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did a lot of driving, so no, but it's it's and it's hotter than Hades out here in California right now, so it's it's been a rough rough.
Speaker 1: Goalie Arizona waves high to California. But it's not that much different. But hopefully you guys all had a great labor day. I was sitting here ready to go and do a show yesterday. I didn't even realize there was miscommunication.
Speaker 3: And it was funny. I had a back and forth with Wonky. We were laughing or I was laughing.
Speaker 1: There was just she was just like terrified of whatever I was talking about. That I was setting up and prepping and ready, and that because there were no stats done or anything.
Speaker 3: There was no show made.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a funny moment. But I just want everyone to know I.
Speaker 1: Was here for you yesterday. But I was here for you in spirit. Maybe we all just needed to enjoy a little bit of time. I'm just a wonky. I just I'm out here. I'm out here ready to talk baseball every single day. Holidays be damned. I'm ready to do it, and I'm ready to do it today with all of you guys.
Speaker 3: As is Bubba.
Speaker 1: We've got some bets, we've got stats, we've got some questions, and we have Aaron Judge. We have Aaron Judge hitting number fifty four. And something interesting happened as well in the betting market, Bubba is. If you only paid attention to Twitter, you would think that this race is similar to like Michael Harris Spencer Strider for Rookie of the Year between Otani and Judge.
Speaker 3: You would think by kind of like the US.
Speaker 1: Our contemporaries that are sitting out there are like, how do we not vote Judge? How is Judge not blah blah blah blah blah all that, But the betting market does not follow what the internet sentiment is. Yesterday, as I was prepping for the show that didn't happen. I went and just took a look, and the betting market had already moved Judge to plus one thousand and Otani was minus five fifty. It's the biggest gap I think we've seen, and I think it's worse odds than Atani had in the preseason for it. Now, yet he's closing in a two hund strikeouts. He's at thirty homers. Judge hits a homer yesterday. In one day, the market moved even more plus twelve hundred. Now, this is according to DraftKings on Judge and Otani moved further away at six hundred. So it's been kind of a long standing conversation we've had throughout the year. But you know, we all are impressed, and we all love two hundred strikeouts plus thirty homers, but Bubba, the betting market will not Budge, will not move and does not like does not look like it will falter. One instance, with the Aaron Judge stuff, Aaron Judge is gonna win this according to the betting market, and one day can change the odds by like twenty percent, as it did yesterday.
Speaker 2: So Judge's minus six hundred right now and Otani's.
Speaker 1: Plus minus twelve hundred. I'm sorry if if I might Eve incorrectly said that Judge's minus twelve hundred.
Speaker 2: Okay, and Alton's plus six hundred.
Speaker 1: He was minus one thousand, Yes, judging, gotcha. One Homer moved him to minus twelve hundred. Otani is now who went from my plus five point fifty to.
Speaker 2: Plus six plus six Okay? Yeah, no, that sounds about right, because it's it's been weird. I've always been timo TWI. I've also said I get it if Judge gets what he's doing right now is unconscious, it's crazy to what he's doing offensively. But it's just a unicorn and we're seeing the offensive skills, the pitching skills. I don't see the gap being that large, so I just keep putting money on a Tani. But it does look like it's leaning Judge's way. And there was a lot of great arguments for Judge on Twitter last night. I got and you can't argue it. It's been amazing what he's doing.
Speaker 3: I really got a hard time with this too.
Speaker 1: This might be I don't know what you make of it and what we can have a conversation and we we'd love to have a conversation with like something from bet MGM or something like what are we doing here that we have such as the biggest fans I mean literally in the chat, like Gokard's like still gotta be Otani. I think Wonky thinks this is dumb. Like what Otani is doing, what be it fantasy or not?
Speaker 2: Is special.
Speaker 1: He's probably gonna put up a thirty five to fifteen season, closing one hundred hundred.
Speaker 3: He's at two hundred and seventy two seventy batting average while also striking out two hundred.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's a cy young contender and an MVP contender. Yet it's not enough for a guy that's hit might hit sixty homers. Like it's just I'm so unimpressed by sixty homers comparatively, and I don't know how else to talk about it. But like, if you come in here into this chat, you would think these odds are break even. But you start to get into the room of probably sports writers, you know, probably not crazy to think that these books have a handful of sports writers under their tail and doing you know, a little surveys and stuff like that that the bookies and sports riders are so firmly Judge it's incomprehensible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it makes a lot of sense in that regard. And you know, some people made some good points. So some of them were writers that Judge is doing this right now with the dead baseballs that we've been seeing that you look at the Yankees offense as a whole over the last month, like outside of Judge are hitting blow two hundred like they've been dreadful. They moved Judge the leadoff spot just because he continues to rake. It's it's crazy what he's doing. It's got a Barry Bonds esque feel. It's like, what do you get? You can't pitch to him because he's just crushing everything. And I also do respect, like we talked about last time, how he said the record is seventy three, Like that's what he flat out said. So I respect that coming from Judge. So it's it's excuse me, I'm allergic to this conversation. It's it is. It is an interesting one, to say the least, and it's one it's going to go on and on and on and on, and you can't go wrong with either one. What we need is the NFL. We have an offensive MVP and an overall MVP. That's what we need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they have like an offensive like I think they like I say, they sparse out they try to sparse out some of those. My problem is Walkee said something really interesting where she said, you know, if Judge was not a Yankee, but I've seen the inverse or it just switched up a little bit. That I think is even more is if Otani were a Yankee and Judge were an Angel, I don't even think we would be having remotely this conversation. I think you would have Yankee writers left and right debating how can we have this conversation when Otani is doing what he's doing. It's just I would love the I want to hear the rationale of how Judge can be minus twelve hundred when Atani's doing was doing. What is the rationale that what Otani has done overall? Even though you've also had Baseball like come out and kind of talk about how you know that this award it doesn't have to be someone who makes the playoffs.
Speaker 3: It's the most valuable team.
Speaker 1: Imagine what this Angels team would be without two hundred strikeouts and thirty homers. It's just it's a I know it's a lot that we've talked about, but it kind of hit ahead where it's moving so far, literally one day from one thousand to twelve hundred, because he hit one.
Speaker 3: Home run.
Speaker 1: To hit two homers, hit two great point. He hit two homers. That's a great point. Oh Tani hit two homers and still lost lost ground.
Speaker 3: He lost the two hundred, and.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. I don't understand it. Like you know, the books are smart, so they're getting intel from somewhere, like they're getting like somehow the guys are saying, this is my vote, like if you want to start like something's happening or or it's just everyone's putting money on Judge and they don't want they have leveraging themselves. Who knows, but it's it's crazy to imagine that the gap is so large, like you've been saying, because I don't care who wins it because both are so deserving. To me, it's a tawny just because it's like a unicorn. But at least have the odds pretty close because they're not that far apart. That's what's like you're saying and it's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think I think I'm becoming more infatuated with the gap that's happening than anything else. At the end of the day, whatever, you know, you want to writers to give it to judge because a Tani won it last year.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a rider.
Speaker 1: To me, that sounds exactly like a rider, Like, well, you did it last year, and you know he yes, he's.
Speaker 3: Repeating a lot of what he did last year, but we gotta go do something. This is really impressive.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, what Atani's doing is impressive, and you're taking for granted, like you're literally sitting there taking for granted this amazing, incredible thing that's happening because it happened once before.
Speaker 3: And if anything, his hitting has come down a little bit offul last year, but his pitching is getting better, and it's just like, all right, what are we doing here. Let's see Alva.
Speaker 1: Let's he Judge throw a ninety eight mile an hour, Let's see him throw a hundred mile an hour sinker.
Speaker 3: And it just not that that matters. But the market is getting weird and wild. Another piece of headline news.
Speaker 1: If you have Wanderfranco and you're banking on him helping you on a playoff run, Maybe go somewhere else and start thinking differently. Because Wanderfranco for the second time, had to rehab start cut short on Monday. He was feeling some discomfort in his right hand. He's been on the il since July tenth, and he's had a hamletbone injury, which we already.
Speaker 3: Know that is a huge fear for power.
Speaker 1: He did start the game in triple A on Monday, and he was expected to play seven innings at shortstop, but he came out of the fifth because he was starting to experience some of that.
Speaker 3: And I think you're getting back to the point of starting over.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously the Rais want to play for something, but I don't know if it's going to be with wander Franco. Bubba, what is the likelihood you think I've got wander Fronk. I got a playoff team that has wander Franco.
Speaker 3: I could use him.
Speaker 1: This was the first round of the playoffs this week, and I was thinking I was going to get him a little bit later, and my bench could have even used just a little bit more of a boost because my starting ladup is really good to keep it league.
Speaker 3: But do you have any hopes that.
Speaker 1: We're going to get anything from Franco between the hamlet and two pushbacks on his rehab stands.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not optimistic at all. I was. I was concerned a few weeks back when things kind of got derailed a bit and they're like, oh, it's just a temporary, cautious move, and they brought him back, Like there's nothing cautious when he rais are still trying to contend to for a spot and you need Wander Fronco. So the fact that he's getting back again, you got the Handmaid injury where power is already kind of a concern I had with him. We haven't seen it enough the handmaidl'z app that it's to me, it's I would have dropped him by now. But it's tough. Like a keeper league, you can't, but draft league, he's gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a redraft, I think you can move on. You know, the rookies an easy play. You know, we had all those discussions of like Gunner Anderson for this, Like sure, I'd rather have Gunner. He's out there. Tristan Costas at this point. You know, the one thing Tristan Cossa has got a hit in his first game, and one of the things they said right out to shoot was that they're going to let him play. This is in the same position, of course, but they said they're going to let Costas play for the most part all the way through to the.
Speaker 3: End, obviously not going pastime.
Speaker 2: And they said it either late yesterday or early this morning that they're pretty much shutting Hawsmber down for the rest of the year, so it's costs his job.
Speaker 3: And they had sent down Bobby doll Back, so I mean, they.
Speaker 2: Had made it talk about a fall from grace. My goodness, I feel bad.
Speaker 1: I actually, for some reason, I thought I because I interviewed Tristan Casus in the AFL last year, and when I was talking with him, for some reason, sometimes you just assume like, hey, everybody's like buddies and everyone's cool and everyone's helping each other. And I had kind of done a like, hey, you know, you and Bobby do you guys catch up and you've talked to him and stuff, and he's just like no, it's like pretty much like nope, don't really. He's like a good guy, but you know, there's no advice he gave me for the AFL or anything and didn't talk. And now Cossus essentially has his gig over Bobby doll Back and he's down a.
Speaker 3: Warchester, which is not grief.
Speaker 2: Not quite Boston, not quite Boston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent, But don't expect any good help from Franco and yeah, and any redrafts if you've got i L issues, so you just probably move on because between all of the issues that are going on there, I just don't see any great help and I think time is against him, so it's not gonna work out. On the injury fronts, Max Sures was pulled after five innings on Saturday with left oblique fatigue.
Speaker 3: The one thing I.
Speaker 1: Feel positive about is he could just look get that left obleak and I think he could probably scare it back into working and he could be good to go the rest of the way. So you know which, Yeah, and he's one of the nicest guys in person too. Remember when he was a diamondback, he was very, very nice, and he's still like that. He's just intense, like down an alley. You wouldn't want to see him, you know, he'd be terrifying. Yankees manager Aaron Boone confirmed Monday that Andrew ben and Tenny undergoing a Tuesday repair on his broken hamdmate bone on Tuesday with the bone and the wrist.
Speaker 3: And that's just black. I mean, there's nothing for this year.
Speaker 1: You don't have to worry about this year, but next year even keep an eye on that. Power never really developed like I was hoping it was going to. But he hit really well and New York was a great spot, but.
Speaker 3: It isn't now.
Speaker 1: Jacob Rizzi miss saturdays start with right arm fatigue. This one I really hate. Justin Steele placed on the fifteen day IL with lower backtrain. He had been such a boon to the back half of this year. But you know, with a fifteen day IL stent, you can probably just dump you know, there's no roster, there would be no reason to hold on a roster spot or even into shortkeeper league.
Speaker 3: You could dump him out right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it stinks because I've been riding him for quite a while. It's been great, and it was just so he was supposed to actually come back later this week and then on you know, this morning, you put him on the IL. So yeah, probably kissed that one goodbye for a bit.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: I've got a I got a league where it's it's tough. It's like a dinasty it's a dynasty league, but there is a finite amount of players that you keep. And Steel has been really good. But just based on my roster, I just don't think I can do anything with him. I don't have the il spots anymore. I need arms, and I've got so many guys that I think he still would be fringe keeping and I'm gonna have to move off of So this kind of sucks. Brand Jury was placed on the seven day concussion list retroactive to September third, so obviously that would mean he can't come back till the tenth This one, rinse and repeat. John Carlos Stanton's moved from Monday's game after fouling a ball off his foot. X rays were negative, So maybe just a couple of days or two and you can get yourself some Stanton back. Miggie was placed on the IO with a bicep strain and Price fifteen day aisle with left wrist inflammation. Boy, how the mighty of falling with David Price. He is rough in the streets. Amazing that he's still playing Stanton? Is there any long term concerns? When I say long term, I mean you know rest of this year as far as Rostering goes with, you know, the little the little like scratchy scratch injuries that he likes to get.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not worried about him. I'm more concerned about the ball that hit him. I wonder how that thing's doing because that that couldn't have felt very good. But no, I am fine with Stanton. They need him. There are only a few games up compared to whether he used to be in that division, so they need Stanton in company.
Speaker 3: Is Chuck Norris of baseball players? Like the all the ball?
Speaker 1: The ball x rays were positive and it's we're not going to see any life into that thing.
Speaker 3: The seams are broken. Let's talk about this for a minute.
Speaker 1: This was a very gross DM that I got and I do not appreciate these being shared with me. And it was shared by our own Mike Mayer, the ultra producer for this show, and he sends me this dis gusting keep it to yourself, Mayor, No one wants to see this.
Speaker 2: Here's what it was.
Speaker 3: Patrick Corbyn over his last three starts a one nine to six ERA, only four earned runs and eighteen and one thirds of an inning. Gross yuck, bubba. I'm not going to fall for it. I will not. Will you fall for it? I will not.
Speaker 2: Well, this sucks because I was the guy that was like, Okay, you know we're looking for the next year's Robbie Ray. This guy's not getting drafted. He had showed great promise at the end of last season, and here we go again. He's gonna suck us back in. But no, don't fall for it. Like if you have him been drafted, hold leagues roster, and but don't go spending five dollars on Patrick corbyt No.
Speaker 3: See Wonky Wonkey do? Should we go talk to HR?
Speaker 1: That look at He shared the same thing with Wonkey that said I can't even with that.
Speaker 3: I think we need to go to HR to be fair.
Speaker 2: To be fair, you know, Mayor's probably in football mode. It's seen a lot of football tweets. He's an Eagles fan, so they're delusional because the season hasn't started yet. Give him a couple of weeks, temperature will calm down and things will be fine.
Speaker 3: Sending us Patrick Corbyn stuff. What's he gonna do next? Wonky start sending some Jacob de Rizzy must starts. I don't think so. We're not going to fall for that. You know what, if Patrick Corvin wants to be good, good for him, I will not be falling for it. I will not be doing any of that.
Speaker 1: But if you guys were wondering, he does have a sub era sub two era as of recent maybe that gets you excited. It does not mean This day in baseball nineteen ninety five, Cal Ripkin Junior played his two thousand, one hundred and thirty first consecutive Major League game to surpass Luke Garrigg's fifty six year record. Ripkin received a twenty two minute standing ovation where he went two for four, including a homer, in Baltimore's four to two win over California.
Speaker 3: I have a very important question. I am a.
Speaker 1: Not standing ovation guy. I don't understand that. I see a twenty two minute standing ovation and I'm like what. They just had a six minute ovation for Brendan Fraser at like a film festival for his movie The Whale.
Speaker 3: Why are we doing that? Why do we need the twenty two minutes is massively excessive for anybody. That's crazy talk twenty two minutes, baba.
Speaker 2: But it was twenty two minutes because I remember it very clearly. It's because he walked around the entire stadium like high fiving people. I think they're counting that whole thing. I don't think it was like a hey, we're gonna applause until you come out and tip your cap out of the dugout. No, this was like literally they I remember the banners came down on the building. He was like after the game, he almost went wade Bogs got on a horse probably so.
Speaker 3: The game, that's fine, you get on a horse, get on my phone.
Speaker 2: Imagine being the picture. Imagine being the picture going okay, now I got to sit here for twenty two minutes. Like in today's era of baseball, if you say shuresers on the bump and he's like like, oh, it's just imagine that. Imagine he's like no, getting the box or getting dug out, like we're not doing this for twenty two minutes.
Speaker 1: I would love for any player to try to do a twenty two minus a standing ovation.
Speaker 3: When Max Sure's or something.
Speaker 2: Someone in the chat find out who the picture was when this ovation starts. I want to know who did not have the cojones to shut that down.
Speaker 1: I am more impressed or I don't know, terrified when I read the twenty two minute standing ovation more than I after Executive Games played, Doctor Glenn, I walked into a ten minute conversation about Otani has to win every award.
Speaker 3: But now twenty minutes old pluck good too much. That's doctor Glenn, You's son of that's good.
Speaker 2: He just took the win from me. You're getting lost. We took the wind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I no ideed. I actually I think he stole the win. I think I got pulled for it. Doctor Glenn, you can host the show.
Speaker 1: Then you can spend ten minutes or twenty two talking about whatever you want.
Speaker 3: You have the son of a gun.
Speaker 1: I got a trivia question for you, and well, let's go back to Aaron Joe. Hey, let's talk about Altani for twelve more minutes too.
Speaker 3: Let's just get twenty two straight judging show.
Speaker 2: Didn't you guys know that?
Speaker 1: I mean, it has been a whole lot. It's just it's fascinating, it's fascinating to talk about. Uh, this is my trivia question for you, and it has to do with Aaron Judge, who is the last American League player before Aaron Judge to reach.
Speaker 3: Fifty four homers in a season. The last American League player to reach fifty four homers in a season, not counting mister Aaron Judge, Bubba, do you.
Speaker 2: Have a guess? Let's see what you got chat, not counting Aaron Judge, fifty four homers, Brady Anderson.
Speaker 3: That's a good guess. No, No, I wonder how long his standing ovation would have been.
Speaker 2: It was probably GM Carlo. Now I think about it out loud.
Speaker 1: No, it's not John Carlos. And these are both good guesses. I'm curious what the chat has here? The last American League player before Aaron Judge to reach fifty four home runs in a season. Doctor Glenn, you're our co host, you should know what do you have for ten minutes?
Speaker 2: I'm curious. Now, that's a good one, because I'm really curious on them. It's fine. It's gonna be a name that just makes me mad that I didn't get it. Probably maybe maybe.
Speaker 3: No cheating, No one can cheat.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna do some stat heroes and we'll come back and we'll see if the chat has any guesses, and I will let you know. On the stat hero front, Boba Schett went three for five with three home five RBI, three runs, huge breakout, and man, it was like right on que Bogman and I were just talking about Bobashett in our last Baseball episode, talking about like future value, talking about you know what I think the debate was, by the way, you think it was Bobashett versus Michael Harris for next season in which player you wanted? And Boba Sheett, like on Cue, just throws it out to you. So let me just throw this out to you for twenty twenty three redraft, because we were talking about if you look at what Michael Harris is doing and you extrapolate, you're looking at like a thirty thirty year that I think it's gonna be hard pressed that Michael Harris is not going to be a second round player. And Bobaschett this season really had fallen off. We really had the potential to go into the third or fourth round. But I asked you twenty twenty three, Bobashett or Michael Harris.
Speaker 2: I'm still a Boba Shep believer. Just the stolen bases he had last year. We're obviously more than what we'd expect from Boba sheet. But at the end of the season he's stillingna hit close to two to eighty with twenty plus home runs and maybe ten plus steels, which is a good year. It's not Michael Harris's year. I expect some regression from Michael Harris. He's still gonna be very good. I go Bobachett, but that's a great question. Like it and shortstops so deep, so you might want to go with the outfielder. It's an interesting debate.
Speaker 1: Similar similar like not crazy big rock walk rates. Everyone gets on Michael Harris about that Bobashett doesn't walk a whole bunch. Strikeout rate is better for Bobaschett obviously, but batting average has been through the roof with Michael Harris.
Speaker 3: Just a really interesting fun one to think about.
Speaker 1: But of course, on Cube, Bobaschett does that hits three homers when we have that conversation show, Hey Tani, two homers, you get less MVP odds right, Glenn h three for five, two homers, three RBI, three runs.
Speaker 3: Lewis Brinson, he lives.
Speaker 1: I'm actually Lewis Brinson's one of those guys I kind of dig and with their Giants two homers, three RB, I kind of I thought, I saw you a little hyped up online.
Speaker 2: Well, because I was making a joke because I do my DFS show Money through Friday, and he was like two K last year when he had that stretch of like two weeks where he crushed baseball. So I was always joking about Louis Printon. And then I saw the Giant sign him. I said, Okay, it's Lewis Prinson month coming up. Get ready, everybody. And then two home runs on the first game, yacht Sie.
Speaker 1: Uh, just as a pickup real quick. We have some great guesses in here, fielder Griffy A.
Speaker 3: Rod.
Speaker 1: I think this is Josh Hamilton. Nune are correct. And then Chuck said he cheated, but wow when you saw it, so just get ready for it. No Jose Canseco we got in here.
Speaker 3: Also, Walkey said Mike Mussina was pitching for.
Speaker 1: The Orioles when Ripken broke the record. I'd be curious that the other pitcher on the other team, yeah, because we've.
Speaker 2: Seen to do anything to his. Yeah, team, Like that's just one of those, you just suck it up and go.
Speaker 3: To Semer eighty five.
Speaker 1: Anthony Santander had two homers as well, so a bunch of double dong days.
Speaker 3: Mike Trout hit a homer. Luis Rngifo four.
Speaker 1: For five with an RBI two runs. Aaron Judge obviously hit his fifty fourth Atli Rushman three for five with a homer. Wants to be the number one fantasy catcher next year, big time. CJ Abrams. Remember what a big stupid deal I was making about him being the every day starting pay off a little bit four for five with two runs, and Victor Karantini had a homer, going two for three. On the pitching side, Lance Lynn went seven, struck out eleven, gave up only three hits. Jose Swarez went seven, struck out seven. My boy Ryan Nelson with the Arizona Diamondbacks. I had actually put this on the sheet for the show that never existed that we did yesterday.
Speaker 3: Ryan Nelson was coming up. I'm actually a fan of him.
Speaker 1: I chatted with him in spring training about a couple of Diamondbacks prospects.
Speaker 3: He's this really smart kid.
Speaker 1: Didn't have a great minor league season, goes seven, strikes out seven, gives up only four hits. Good Arsenal pitching had a great twenty twenty. Look out for him.
Speaker 3: Hunter Brown, there's a real big name to look out for. Went six, struck out five in the start.
Speaker 1: They'll probably not screw around with needing to do any relief stuff with Hunter Brown anymore.
Speaker 3: Really like him.
Speaker 1: And Blake Snell struck out ten in six. So before we go to stat zero's, let's pick up here.
Speaker 3: We had Luis Gonzales as a guest. No, it's a good guess.
Speaker 1: I think we had a couple others in here. But are you read to hear the player who had the had what was it who had the most homers?
Speaker 3: Or went to.
Speaker 1: Jesus who was the last American League player before Aaron Judge to reach fifty four homers?
Speaker 3: That is how it is phrased. I could not get it out.
Speaker 1: That player is none of the players you talked about, But that player did take a mean hook to their face by a Joey Betts.
Speaker 3: That yeah, it is about five foot two.
Speaker 1: Joey Batts in Toronto in twoenty ten, can take a right right hook and can put up fifty four and he's the last American league player to do that since Aaron Judge. So that's my my bobbling of that answer, but really great guess as you guys did on the stat Zeros. Matt Chapman went one for ten with four strikeouts in the double Henry yesterday, Hello Baby, Trace Thompson oh for four with four strikeouts and some three K performances from Tommy fam, Hobby Bias, Eric has and Willie Domas wrikeouts.
Speaker 3: There your point, leagues, people are freaking out.
Speaker 1: On the picture side, Tyler Alexander gave up six and ten hits in four and one third of an inning. Andrew Heaney not only gave up six earned runs, he did strike out eight, which would have hit a good strike up prop. I gave up four home runs. No point zero, no point o on that. Hey friends, we've got a September giveaway here over at Fantasy Pros. How would you like the chance to win an Austin Riley twenty twenty one signed World Series Baseball?
Speaker 3: Yeah me too.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is subscribe, rate and review this podcast, Go and check it out wherever you're at. I think they're probably talking about iTunes reviews on this but it's lit up on SoundCloud.
Speaker 3: Go over to iTunes, subscribe.
Speaker 1: Rate, review, and you will be eligible to win an Austin Riley twenty twenty one sign World Series Baseball. It does not get much better than They're always running fun contests as well.
Speaker 3: Go cards.
Speaker 1: Last month had the most called to home runs and it is getting a little prize as well. And last month's Randy Rose Arena autograph is potentially out to the winner if they claim it, so I think they're working on that. So lots of fun prizes here over at Fantasy Pros, and all you got to do for this one is subscribe, rate and review the podcast and you could win. I would like you to win, because that is an awesome prize. A World Series signed baseball is super cool, Bubba, if he didn't know, I kind of like signed baseball's around.
Speaker 2: Me Jesse's as I enjoyed them too. I just don't have them in such a great location like some other people do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to probably get a little bit more order for the home run contest. As Wonky put it, the judge bots are making a push. After a three day run of homers, they started making a push up and what that's done has made the contest a little bit closer.
Speaker 3: I apologize.
Speaker 1: I receive no artwork, so there's no good change to the board I can show you, but I can tell you that Dee Blum has got the lead with forty nine. Hi Cubby is in second at forty eight, and l Scale jumped up over Go Cards with the Judge Homers to forty eight as well, so we are a one home run race for the top three. Go Cards and cat Fox are at forty seven. Cat Fox jumped up with Judge. So we had a whole lot of judge calls yesterday. There was a an otawny call. And yes, Mike Mayor is still on the board. No Joey P though, But Mike Mayor is on the board, but Joey p is probably close.
Speaker 3: No, he is on the board. It's it's so gross. He is on the board.
Speaker 1: He's got forty two because of his Judge bots, which makes me very, very sickened that he has done it. Friends, we would like you, if you want to make some bets to go over put your TIERA on, sit back and make some bets with BETMGM.
Speaker 3: This one kind of like goes together a.
Speaker 2: Little bit that it blings with the griff with the kid.
Speaker 3: It does it does go with my the kid hat. You can check out.
Speaker 1: Bet mgm today using the promo code leading Off, and you can get a one thousand dollars risk free bet. Doesn't matter if you have a Crown or Tierra. All you got to do is have an account and a promo code and you can be set up today. You might not be royalty like Joe and I, but you can make bets and you can sit on a mountain of gold.
Speaker 2: So go and do it.
Speaker 1: Leading off promo code. You do it over at bet mgm, download the up and make it. But actually they just also had a promotion for just throwing it out there for anybody for redepositing. So if you want to get a little extra cash cash, you can do that as well for making some bets, whether it be baseball or NFL.
Speaker 3: So here's some props for you.
Speaker 1: The number one prop of the day, according to Betting Pro's cheat sheet MLB Prop cheat sheet is Andrisjmenez, who is at one total base they're projecting him almost three by the way, so you want to take that over. The number one plus money play that they've got is Jordan Alvarez or Don Alvarez at one and a half total bass they project over two. That is some plus money on the strikeouts. And also they have a new look for it, and it actually kind of screwed me up when I copy and pasted. The new look looks a little bit nutty, but it actually looks really clean. Like how I copy and paste, it looks weird, but I really like the.
Speaker 3: New design they put up. So go and check that out at betting pros.
Speaker 1: The two pitching sides I've got for you, the number one k prop was Cole Right today against Oakland.
Speaker 3: You only need four and a half. He's projected at six a little over six. And the number one plus money.
Speaker 1: Play for strikeouts is those Wardo Rodriguez who's at four and a half. He's going up against the Angels that's going to pay you plus money. They're projecting at five seven. So Bubba Ander s Meenez, Alvarez, Cole Right at Wardo, anything you like at it here. Obviously the Jimenez and Right ones are I forgot to put the juice on there of what it is, but I think they're both in like the one forty range, So those are juiced up. But Alvarez and ed Wardo are both plus money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would parlay the Jimenez and Right ones. I like both of those a lot it. Those are really really good spots. Jimenez is facing a gas can, Right's facing the as might as well be a gas can, So I like those quite a bit. Don't mind the erod one if you canes not walk, guys, because the Angels strike out over twenty six percent of the timers lefties, so there's upside there. But I like the parlay that right and a Menace call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's a good play.
Speaker 1: The right one is probably my favorite of all of them that I would put together on the strikeout front. So if you guys want to go check that out, you know, the little juice up, you might want to play it with something and you can go do it over at bed MGM with the promo code leading off over on the fan duel. A couple things I put together, Bubba, you tell me what you dig. Some prices over on FanDuel DraftKings didn't wasn't fully out when I put this together. Aaron Nola's at ten seven Jose Kintana at eight to two, Bieber at ten eight, Framber's at eleven, and Cole Wright's at ten six. You guys know, I always fall for Montgomery or Kintana when they're pitching in sub you know, suboptimal offenses against them, and he's really cheap Kingtana. But I also like I like Kyle Wright a lot in his matchup at ten to six and then stacking only two implied teams from over five runs today Dodgers and Mets. But there'll be plenty more fireworks out there. But what do you think as far as pitchers and any hitters you're putting together?
Speaker 2: The main pitchers on DK for me is right Framber and Bieber love them if you do need a value though I don't mind the the Quintonic Hall at all. And then for bats, I love Saint Louis. I love attacking Espino anytime I can, so it's one of my favorite spots. You obviously have Coors Field and play, and I think that the Giants could be interesting versus another lefty on the ground, and it's gonna be hot, hot, hot, so that bolls me flying out of LA home runs.
Speaker 1: Let's call some home runs for today. Mike Mayer has got Rafael Devers. He should he should be obligated when Patrick Corbin pitches to pick someone that's against Patrick Corban. Now I think that's gonna be we should have a bonus for that. Wonky is going Mike Trout. But but where are you going today?
Speaker 2: Well, we have something similar in Plagues. I said, I like target Paulo Espino, so give me Paul Goldschmidt in that game as the potential NL MVP goes deep in this one.
Speaker 1: Well, you did the same thing I was going to do in picking that game, but I went with Nolan Aernado. Goldie was gonna be my number one bet, but I decided to go against it. So I'm going Eronado. You're going Paul Goldschmidt. We're putting that together. By the way, the chat is killing me today. If you guys don't hang out on the chat, we've got the usual go cards finding a way to slight me as he does saying I forgot my own trivia question. I did not forget my own trivia question. I could not articulate the words together properly. My brain did not function, but I did not forget it, and Doctor Glenn absolutely with the mic drop because as everybody knows or anybody hangs out, Doctor Glenn gives me a game line at the end of the show, you know, because this is a.
Speaker 3: Joe's show, and we see, like, how did I do as a pitcher?
Speaker 1: And he dropped an eight inning zero Earn runs nine strikeouts in a twenty three minute standing ovation and then that's what go Card slights me. Wonky comes in and freaks out, and then doctor Glenn says, you guys can criticize the MVP voting, but there's no feedback welcome here. This is for his call on my pitching side. So I appreciate it, and I appreciate all you guys hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: Good to be back.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I was literally sitting in this chair ready to talk with you guys, but no one else was here with me, so I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: But Bubba was here.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 3: Bubba hangs out out, Bubba, what do you got going on?
Speaker 2: This is the usual stuff bench with Bubba coming at you a couple times this week. My DFS Quick Hits show Monday through Friday, so I'll keep you posted there. Just follow me on Twitter at bd Intrick, and you get all the goods.
Speaker 1: Nice, nice, nice, Go and get into the discord on Fantasy pros, make some home run calls, have some fun, check out the crew, and do all of the business. Good luck in your playoffs if you guys are rocking out. I got some playoffs going on. I got some playoffs into next week, and we'll be back again tomorrow for all the same great goodness.
Speaker 3: And hopefully I can, you know, maybe articulate a trivia question fully for Bubba. I'm the Welsh. Let's get some homers. No more tony judge, please,