Speaker 1: Hello everyone. It is between the train Fran scene and you are listening to Eyes up here with print scene and I heard reading the network or wherever you get your podcasts. As always, I am Joys on his dad. What up dog? Jest Sir of Jubilance is stop looking at me like thatman, you are what You're looking at me like you got something ruined, and that scares me.
Speaker 2: I have the same look at my face every every week five years.
Speaker 1: A man, you don't when you when you have something stern, when the hands are sparing in the wheels, galling in your head, I know exactly, say you know good, you know I'm right. You're thinking it's something else. You're you're on a different universe right now. You're thinking of something completely not what we're doing right now. And I know what you're thinking and trussing me off.
Speaker 2: It's rather.
Speaker 1: You're ridiculous. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I just every every time we step behind these microphones and never know what's going to happen next, And god, I love every second.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The sorry I had to I had to drop it. I will beat it, but I love it. I love it, love it, love it.
Speaker 1: Never a dull movement. No, you know, there's always a way to keep my name out there, and I tend to find it good or bad. I'm out there yolo.
Speaker 2: Lately it's been finding you. I know, right, you're not finding it, it's finding you.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know. I don't know. Is there heat now? Do I have heat with Live Morgan? Is there some kind of heat going away?
Speaker 2: It seems like there was a little bit of heat.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not trying to create a ruckus.
Speaker 1: But well, you know, you kind of start at one.
Speaker 2: Me too. I was just casually doing my job with you. I'm producing it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I've never said a bad word about her. I'm just I'm gonna go on the record have I no, no, never said a bad word about her. I think she's a good little worker. I think she's got a great look, really pretty girl. I've said that so many times. And then I don't I didn't understand the tweet.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she's just like putting herself over, if it's a slap in the face in my direction. I can't. I know I was trying to and I don't know, certain people are telling me one thing, certain people are telling me another thing, and I'm just like, hmmm, I don't know what I don't know what it means. And if you don't know what I'm talking about. It all stems from our YouTube video that we did. Go watch the video. It's over on ecw D verfrean scene over on YouTube all about the trademark, about the Queen of Extreme name. It's a big thing, big to do, lots of fights on Twitter last week. It was crazy, crazy, crazy, But I didn't get to mention it on the show because it happened after we went off the air, in real time, like we just went off the air.
Speaker 2: Mind blowing. It just it's like one of those things like you ever see Old School with Will Ferrell, Like remember the scene where he blacked out, you know where he went on that speech, he blacked out, Like it all happened so fast.
Speaker 1: I find a black I'm gonna have to go watch that again because I don't remember that scene. But you know, I'm the type of person I know that not everybody is going to like you in this world, and I am one of those people that I want people to like me. I don't want people to dislike me for something that I didn't do or didn't say. And anything that I've ever said was never directed at any of the ladies. It was always directed at the company at the WWE. So you know, if there's a personal grudge here, it's not from me. It's definitely towards them. And you know, it's it's kind of sad when you just you look at someone and you admire them and then they tweet at you and you don't know how to take it. I don't I don't really know what she meant by that. So if it was a slap in the face, well so be it. But I never said a negative word about her.
Speaker 2: No. No, those fans, those fans nasty word.
Speaker 1: They're nasty. This this generation. I'm sorry I have to say, and I sound like I'm one hundred years old, but they are nasty little bitches, so nasty they just the way they were things and and call their name calling, and they're they're trying to like a lot of it is like you're old. I got a lot of that. You're so old. It's like, oh my god. And they're like I told you, they're between the ages of sixteen and twenty two. You're old, your development get out of here, like what? And then my fans are just like, you're stupid. Do your homework. You're girl wrestling one oh one history and learn who the legends are. I'm telling you there were there were huge fights back and forth. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: You're stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm older. We are older, not old. I'm older. How dare you?
Speaker 2: Hey? Look, I mean I hate to tell everybody, but the guy who's in one of the main spots for WrestleMania is about your age. So you're old, but the rock seems to be doing pretty good these days. Yeah, he is.
Speaker 1: Age is just the number of my friend. I'm out here, moving and shaken. They can all kiss my ass. I'm gonna do all these little little bitches can all kiss my ass. I'm so sick.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, I think that's trademarked.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sorry, but it's rude. People are super rude. I would never go on somebody's socials and be like, who are you? What did you do? It's like Google is your friend if you're too young to know anything about me or easy w google it, check us out, see what you missed, you know? But it was. It was so great. It was like my fans were like piranhas. They just came up out of the water and they were just attacking. And there's one thread where there's this one girl that called me old and she got one hundred and forty nine responses from my fans. Holy, they destroyed her. I didn't have to say a word. They destroyed her.
Speaker 2: Wow, man, it just did some man. Huh, I said, I got a breath again from all this.
Speaker 1: It's so ridiculous. I'm so over it. You know, Like I said, I know, not everybody is gonna love me, and I'm not everybody's generation. I get that, and not everybody's in ECW mark. That's fine, but there's no reason to be rude. No a name call and curse at me and ridiculous things. I'm telling you. My twitter's still blowing up. Look nineteen, I just cleared it every time I heard it, but twenty it pops back up to twenty. I'm just gonna stop reading it. I'm done crazy, I'm done anyway. You got a good show.
Speaker 2: Really big shoes, shoe.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what we're doing, but uh, let's send over The link.
Speaker 2: Link is on the way all right, and uh.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get our guests on and I'm gonna I'm gonna calm down.
Speaker 2: You need a little zen.
Speaker 1: I need I need something. I need something in my life. I need, you know what? I need that? Uh? Wait, that takes away the bad juju?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need like a like a medi spa thing to run.
Speaker 1: What's the thing? They come in your house and they do it's like a it's lit. It's got like smoke coming out of it, and it clears all the bed like incense. Yeah, but I don't know what it's called. They go like this to you, they shake it in your face.
Speaker 2: I'm just picturing the priests at church.
Speaker 1: It's all the bad juju. We have a special guest today. Mackenzie Mitchell is here right from where where are you are You in Florida?
Speaker 3: I'm in Orlando.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me. I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. My girlfriend Betty drove you the other day and I was like, you know what, I want her on the show. Can you can you arrange that? And then she said sure? And then you did something for Signed by Superstars. M h how that guy.
Speaker 4: Did that was great? I had a great time. That was my first time meeting Rob and crew and it was an awesome time. I was already in the Connecticut area and then Rob is like, why don't you come to Philly into a signing with us? So since I was already in the northeast, I just I was lucky enough to have Betty drive me. She's fantastic. We got we got to know each other quite well whenever we were just driving for three hours in traffic and you name it. And so it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Oh good, I'm glad you had a good experience. I worked with Rob for oh my gosh, decades, decades and decades, and every year I do a New Year's Eve live where I was involved, and it's very.
Speaker 3: I bet that's a fun time.
Speaker 4: I bet a lot of stories are shared there.
Speaker 1: It's very sloppy, let's just put it that way. A lot of fun. So you are just out of WWE ring announcer for what four years there, so.
Speaker 4: I was a backstage interviewer. That was kind of my bread and butter. Where I was doing. I was on the NXT side of things, so I was on the Tuesday brand and then I would do live events every once in a while, so I would do some re announcing. Just as I left in December, I was dabbling in the re announcing and I was really loving it. I got to kind of show a different side of myself and connect with the audience in a different way. As backstage interviewer, you're connecting through the screen, but you're not getting to physically talk to the fans a lot of the time.
Speaker 3: So that was fun.
Speaker 4: And then I was hosting a show called ww now, which is like their weekly show where they're talking about like what you can expect to see on Raw and SmackDown. And then I did a couple other digital shows, so kind of a little bit of everywhere, my hands in a lot of pots, and I had a It was a great time for sure, a lot a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: So getting into the wrestling business, did this kind of opportunity just fall in your lap, Like, I mean, you're not trained to work, am I? I'm not, Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the opportunity really did follow my lap. I graduated from the University of Mississippi with a broadcast degree, and I right out of college started in the world of professional wrestling. I was really lucky to land my first job with Impact Wrestling now TNA, and so I knew nothing about wrestling. I was very honest about that, and I learned on the fly. I think I found and realized the other day. One of my first interviews was with like Jeff Hardy on a Facebook live and I was live and I'm like, what am I supposed to ask Jeff Hardy? I don't even know this business. I haven't learned anything. I'm just learning as we're going. But that's kind of the beauty of it too. And so I was at Impact for about four years and then I landed my job at WWE. I applied for the job on the internet on WWE careers dot com. That's how I got my start in WWE, which is kind of wild. You would think with all the connections and the friends and the small industry that it is, i'd have somebody put a word in for me, but it was. It was a really unique experience that I applied for the job on the internet on WWE careers dot com and then I got the job and they moved me from LA to Connecticut, and then I ended up being in Florida for the NXT.
Speaker 1: Brand And how long were you there for in total?
Speaker 3: I was there for almost five years.
Speaker 4: I was, yeah, about about five years, twenty nineteen through twenty twenty four, so maybe that would be four.
Speaker 3: I was there for about.
Speaker 1: Four, okay, But you weren't the type of person that wanted to ever be in the wrestling busin like, you didn't grow Did you grow up a wrestling thing?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't grow up a wrestling fan.
Speaker 4: My aunt was a wrestling fan growing up. She would make my she tells the story about she would make my mom play like wrestling. Wrestling at the chase is what they did back in the day, and so they loved it. But my mom and my aunt are eight years of heart, and so I learned a little bit from her. But I never really watched it as a kid, And so then I got to learn the industry and a whole different with a fresh set of eyes when I came into the business, which was also kind of cool because I got to learn and go through all the childs and tribulations of it and just get to learn the uniqueness of the business and learn the respect I have for the business. It's such a it's such a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Well, that's great. How were you treated when you first got there, because I know I've been in it for over thirty years now, and there's a lot of people who feel like, you know, if you didn't put your dues, they would treat talent a certain way. Did you have any problems when you first got there? Did anybody treat you not so nice or in a way that you were just like, ooh, I'm really uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Not necessarily, I had to navigate some conversations a little bit, but I was able to navigate that.
Speaker 3: In my own way and kind of prove myself.
Speaker 4: I think that was that was mostly what the conversation was about, was like, well, this girl's coming in right out of college. I'm like a fresh face. I'm what twenty one twenty two, Like I didn't know anything, and so that was kind of the interesting part for me, was just proving that I can entertain, I can be in this business, I can learn on the fly, like I can do all of those things and do it gracefully and have a good job and make a good job. And once I developed that relationship with talent and the camaraderie behind the business, and I really got to gain everyone's trust.
Speaker 3: I think that was what it was about.
Speaker 1: Answer this the way you want to answer it. No pressure. I'm sure you're familiar with the stories that are going around with Vince McMahon and upper management. Were you or did you know? And you can tell as much or as little as you want. Did you ever experience any weirdness, any pressure in order to either keep your job or be because I've had experiences there. I only lasted their six months. I worked there in two thousand and six, and I was told to get noticed, I had to rub my chest with oil and go into Vince McMahon's room, lean over his desk and try to talk to him to get him to notice me, and that kind of thing. At this point, I was already in the business for thirteen years. I worked for ACW, I was on TV, I did countless pay per views. I was already established as a worker, so I didn't feel like that was something that needed to be done. So I flat out the no and I was released.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So did you experience anything towards yourself or did you see anything backstage that you were just like, maybe this is not different for me or.
Speaker 4: Yet Lucky enough, I did not I had a really pleasant experience at my time with WWE. I did not experience any type of situation that way. I think too, it's such a different time. I think it's a different era of it being in twenty twenty four and the women are are headlining WrestleMania and pay per views and roal rumbles and you name it, and so I feel like it's a different time, it's a different era. And so I was lucky enough to not ever experience that or to see any thing of that matter.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I'm just throwing it out there because there's so many stories that are yeah, and they're continuing to come out. Every day. There's like somebody stepping up and saying this happened, then that happened, you know, and it just this is my business, and it just makes me so upset to hear all these things and to have these young women be put in these positions to keep their jobs or to get a job, and I'm just like, man, it is not worth it, you know. And and there's life after WWE. There was life before WWE. And that's what I try to explain to people, like I just walked out and it just wasn't for me. And I mean, if that's if that's something what people want to do, and you could look at yourself in the mirror and say, hey, I'm good with that, then by all means like that's that's great. But I wasn't with people. So I'm so glad that you did not have to go through that and that you had a really good experience there. Do you want to continue in wrestling, Like, are you looking to still fulfill that role for another company or are you planning to move on and maybe do other things?
Speaker 4: You know, I've toyed with that idea a little bit because I've been in wrestling now almost it's been eight years, almost nine years, and so it's taken a lot of my life. My all of my twenties was in the wrestling business. My husband and I were both in wrestling. That's how we met each other. He still works with NXT with WWE, so that's really unique in itself. So this is the first time I've not had a contract in eight years, and so that's what really it's a freeing experience because I can have the ability to do whatever I want to do, and so I'm really just enjoying my time now. And I just launched my show Threads, which we talked about a little bit off record when we were texting. I just launched my own YouTube show, and that was a show that I had pitched to WWE for four years. The entirety that I was there. I never picked it up, picked it up. They didn't green light it. There were well, we filmed a pilot, and the pilot we filmed in February of last year, and then it just I circled back in August and there was just it never it never got greenlit and never we never saw the light of day of it. And so the pilot was with Johnny Gargano, and he had some fantastic stories, you know, the gear like there's it just puts a different kind of a spin on the conversation. There's only so many times you can ask, like, what's your favorite roll a rumbo moment, what's your favorite wrestlemanning wrestlmaning moment? I could probably google that and find that on the internet. But this is a way to bring fresh new conversations and talk about things that I know about the business, which style and fashion and things that I care about I don't I don't I've never been in the ring, so I don't know how it feels too take a suplex or to take a bump, Like, I don't know that, but I do know that, right, I'm like, but I do not.
Speaker 3: I always say I'm a better.
Speaker 4: Talker than I think I would be athlete and wrestler, which is how why I had my job. But I always say like, I just yeah, this is something I know about and I care about. And when there's new gear, I'm like, oh my gosh, I want to know all about it, and people have given me one second.
Speaker 1: You make gear as well.
Speaker 4: I don't make gear. I design my own jewelry pieces. I have my own jewelry brand five and Yes, headlined by it Man. My family's been in fine jewelry for seventy five years, so I've learned a thing or two throughout the years. My great grandmother and great grandfather started a small local business back in the nineteen fifties. My grandmother and my aunt still run the store today. It still survives, which is really really awesome. And so I knew I wanted to create a business around the jewelry business. I just didn't know a jewelry on the stage didn't know what it was going to be. When I was on TV on a weekly basis, I was like, why don't I just design these pieces? Make that my my fun, my creative outlet. And so I design a lot of my pieces and that's kind of where my my expertise comes into the fashion side of things as well. So, for example, the ring I have on is a fidget spinner. It's an actual fidget spinner. It comes in gold, silver, rose, gold, black. It's just been it's been extremely popular. So that's been gratifying in itself to just be able to put my creativity into something that just means more with my family and and just the business side of things.
Speaker 3: So that's been great.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's been awesome. So my my thread show has really taken off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the the premise of Threads is, like you said, you're you're not going to discuss wrestling moves or matches. You're going to dive into more of the fashion sense of your Okay, so.
Speaker 4: We talk about So my latest guest was Mandy Rose, and so she was at NXT for a period of time. She broke records with the n xt T Women's Championship and so we talked about her time when she unified the titles and when she wore these black wings, these black angel wings, and she we ended up finding out in the story when I did the interview that her black wings never came in and so she had to go to Party City and buy these black wings and they became like an iconic look she wore time and time again. But she got them for thirty five dollars at Parst City, right, And so that's just proof in itself that, like if you're in a she.
Speaker 3: Was in a pench, and she was like, I got to make something work.
Speaker 4: So my next guest that's coming in, yeah, exactly, Like we're like wanting these wings, and she said, hey, where can I get wings? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: So there you go. There's the clip. It's on my YouTube channel. And my next guest is going to be Tory Wilson. So we we already did the interview and she's I had never met Tory, and she's so gracious that she was like, how can I say no to doing this interview? I love the concept. I love everything about it. I love that we're talking you know, like female kind of starting her own thing after w W like you said, life after WWE, there really is one out there, and so yeah, i'd I'd love to get you on the show. We'll have to talk about your looks from ECW days and back in the day, like there's so much to uncover.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm not so good, but.
Speaker 4: But that's okay, you know, Like that's that's the cool part about is looking back and just reminiscing on some things and be like this didn't work, this did work.
Speaker 3: Oh I got reaction from this.
Speaker 4: I sold this piece for whatever, you know what I mean, Like people don't even know what, Like what do you wear it? Sometimes? And then it sits in a closet for how many years? And it's a special place in your heart. But what do you do with it?
Speaker 1: So you sell it?
Speaker 4: Sell it right or or you can talk about it then on this show, which is a perfect place.
Speaker 1: I would live those moments whenever you want me. Just we have each other's number. You can always just call and say, hey, what are you doing tomorrow or whatever.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I would love Yes, Yes, it.
Speaker 1: Is a different type of show and a different concept, so I think a lot of people would be interested in it. And I don't know why WW was not because see with me at the stage that I'm at because I'm a mom, you know, I have two kids. I'm busy, right, and I'm doing all this wrestling on the side, and I have the podcast. I don't have time to sit down and watch twenty four hours of wrestling a week, because it's a lot. It is a lot, right, But I find myself gravitating to more of the reality aspects of the workers these days. So I go to YouTube and I watch a lot of their own like little diaries that they put out because I love the For me, like the behind the scenes is sometimes more thrilling than what I'm watching.
Speaker 4: No doubt in the right Absolutely it'll And that's the thing is it allows you to connect to a person rather than a character and get to know their stories. And I've learned just from these past three episodes, like a lot of the wrestlers have a common color that makes them feel comfortable, it makes them feel confident, and their stories like the Party City one or you know, just all of those that allows you to connect to who these people are rather than just what you're seeing on the screen. And I feel like in today's society, you want that you want to get to know. You want to pull the cover, like the curtain back a little bit and get to know who they are personally. That's what allows you to connect on a deeper level, on a storytelling level.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. And it also lets you see the person outside of the character they play, because I know when I worked, I was a bitch and the biggest heel that you can imagine, which was totally opposite of the person that I am in real life. Seeing these people sitting down and talking as a real human being, that attracts me to the product more so than seeing them play a character. I think I kind of transitioned from being like the diehard wrestling fan and now I just want to see more of the person that they are for real. And I gravitate towards those YouTube videos, and yeah, a lot of them. I watch people's home vlogs, and you know, I love the on the road when people are vlogging, when they're on the road and they're going to like I don't know if they stop it at Denny's or if they go to a toy store or they're they're buying an outfit or whatever. I just like to see the backstage store.
Speaker 4: And two exactly like and and for me, it's been really gratifying. The past two guests, Mandy and Matt have both texted me after the episode launched and said, thank you. This is such a unique spin that allows me to tell my story because so many times on WWE, you're given a script, you're given a and you're giving a criteria that you must meet and who you are to fit that role. But this both of them, when they sent me text messages and said thank you, You're onto something.
Speaker 3: This is so cool.
Speaker 4: This was such a different conversation that was rewarding in itself because I'm like, Okay, I'm doing something bigger here. It's not just about the character and the times that they want a title, Like titles are great and all, but that's not all that makes a career, right, And so just those little moments in itself to me made me go like, Okay, this is fun. This makes all the sense in the world for me to do this.
Speaker 1: That's great and it's unique.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're doing something.
Speaker 1: That no one else is doing right now. So I think that's a really really good concept that you have. So I think you can close up for you now. Thank you. There is, it's YouTube. Is this on YouTube as well?
Speaker 4: Yep? On my YouTube channel just It's Mackenzie and Mitchell, which is all my social media. It's just the YouTube. You can you can click in it in and you can go in and watch all the videos. I do launch some exclusives as well too of the video, because once we get to talking, then we've got thirty minutes of content, forty five minutes of content, and I'm like, well, these stories have to live somewhere. So then if it doesn't make the full fifteen to seventeen minute episode, then I'll make them exclusives and put them on social media so other people can feel like they can connect.
Speaker 3: To the conversation too.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. So when you were in WWE, did you have like a travel buddy? Who did you travel with?
Speaker 3: So my best friend is Chelsea Green.
Speaker 1: Doing wonderful right now?
Speaker 4: She is. I'm so excited for this new era of Chelsea.
Speaker 3: She was she was in an XT. She broke her arm.
Speaker 4: I think she broke her arm like two to three times throughout her time with WWE, and then I felt bad she got cut short when she broke her arm. I think she made her SmackDown debut and the same episode she broke her arm. She got released in the days of COVID I think it was, and then when she made her her return, I was. I was one of the first people that she told because of course I was in the business and we talk business related or not business related, right, So anytime I got to work with her was so much fun. And you meet, I mean you meet, you get it. The camaraderie of people that you get to see and connect to and it's like your family. I was on a weekly basis, going on tuesdays to hang out with these people for twelve hours at a time, and so you get to know a lot about them. So yeah, I was. I was lucky to meet some really cool friends. I loved hanging out with Chelsea, Roxane Perez, coraa Jade. They're a little bit on the they just are really younger in the n XT side of things.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to see what they do. But yeah, I love some of those girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so good when you move good people and then it continues even if you leave, or if they leave.
Speaker 4: Yet you to give me that's that's right, that's a true test of friendship.
Speaker 3: For here I've always felt that way.
Speaker 4: Let let you let you know if it were just the worst of friendship or just because it was convenience, or if it made sense throughout your time after WW or after wrestling or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, sometimes it is because I've had friends that were locker room friends. But then I have my girlfriends that I've been friends with for thirty years, and sometimes for each other. I mean, gosh, there's some I don't see each other for years and years, but that's what the film's for, in your face time and it's like we haven't missed the beat and I've met doubt whistling, so they've become family, and.
Speaker 3: It's Yeah, for sure, I totally feel that.
Speaker 1: I feel that, Well, what's next for miss Mitchell? What are we doing? Do we? Well?
Speaker 4: As I've mentioned with Threads, I'm really excited for the show and to see where we can go with that. I've got Tory Wilson coming up, and then i have another episode them filming next week. I don't know who. I can't reveal just yet who the episode is going to be, but I'm really excited for this one. So continue to just really hit Threads as a home run and just like take it to the next level and then work on headline. I'm in Winner Park Fashion Week this upcoming week, so I'm dressing the models and all of my jewelry and stuff, and so I'm really excited about that, just to kind of get things going and really hone in on the style and fashion of things, whether it's professional wrestling or Winner Park Fashion Week. It's just always been a passion of mine and so now I get to take some of my loves and combine them, which is a beautiful thing. So is your jewelry online or is it online?
Speaker 1: Okay? Where can we find your pieces?
Speaker 4: Headline by mm dot com or you can go to my social media and I'm connected on my social media as well. If you follow me Mackenzie and Mitchell, you can connect to headline through there. Here we can go there's the website. Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 2: Very awesome website. I've been standing through it. Very very awesome website.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I designed it all on my own. Yes, I've been up at times at three am coding my website. And I'm like, I have no business coding my website because i have no clue what I'm doing. But like you said, YouTube gives you a lot of information.
Speaker 1: Oh so they're wearing your pieces.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've had Seth Rollins, Yeah, Williams Trick has kind of made it part of his.
Speaker 3: Like his entrance, which has been really cool.
Speaker 4: And then I just had Melanie Collins recently where on CBS on NFL she was wearing it sideline and I think that game was showed to over thirty million people, so that was really really amazing for me.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Good for you, thank you.
Speaker 4: So it's really taking off, which I'm so happy about.
Speaker 3: And I'm lucky enough.
Speaker 4: That my friends are really cool and they do really cool things and so they can help me promote it, which is great. But even then, it's like Natty loves to buy my stuff, several others love to buy my stuff. Seth is wearing my stuff on you know, on raw and big moments and commercials and things. So that's really rewarding too.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's beautiful. Are you doing any cons coming up? Because I'll be at Wressel Khan. Will you be at wrestaurant?
Speaker 4: I will be at Russell Khan And I think Betty told me you're going to be at big event.
Speaker 1: Oh, I will be a big event.
Speaker 3: I will be at a big event.
Speaker 4: I will be there at a big event for the event, and then I also will be at Russell Khan. And I'm doing a few other signings here and there. I'm going to Reality of Wrestling Booker T and Charmel. I'm going to be working with them for one show in April on April thirteenth, which I'm excited about. So I'm doing some little shows and conventions here and there, just whatever will have me. So I'm excited for that one. Wressell Kan will be so fun this year because I didn't get to go to WrestleMania last year, so now I get to go to Russel Khan. And it's a reunion to see all my friends that I haven't seen until long, that are in aw and different companies and haven't been you know, in wrestling for a while.
Speaker 3: So it's a reunion right right.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll I'll make it a part a point to come see you. I'll be with yees.
Speaker 3: We'll have to meet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'll make it a point. I don't know what room I'm in, but as soon as we get there, I'm sure I can find you.
Speaker 4: Yes, connect we'll all see each other.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll get a drink or something after us.
Speaker 1: That would win. That would be lovely. But whenever you want to do something for your channel, I am open to it. So just give me a call and we'll set it up.
Speaker 3: Thank you, absolutely lovely.
Speaker 1: I wish you the best of luck.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Hope you keep continuing to blow up. Chad. Do you have anything to add now?
Speaker 2: Just it's amazing to see how much you've really done. I mean, that is an incredible growth you've had. And I'm telling you, with the broadcasting degree that you had to get to WWE must have been in like just an amazing experience because I worked at WWE in two thousand and six on the production side and they were still doing tape in two thousand and six, so I can't imagine what you saw by the time you hard in the business to when you got there. So just I know what a fantastic had.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I really appreciate that. It's been fun.
Speaker 4: It's been fun to just just spread my wings and go what can I what can I do? How can I tap in? Since December and it's been a great time. So we'll see what's next, Honey.
Speaker 1: You're on a great path, so just keep going forward. I wish you the best of luck. Can't wait to meet you in person. And I know I appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 4: This was thanks for having me. I really appreciate you. Guys.
Speaker 1: All right, dal you take care and we'll see you soon.
Speaker 4: Okay, see you soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Because everyone go to her web page and come see us at the signings and and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: What a what a go getter?
Speaker 1: Isn't go get her? That's the first thing. I thought. She's lovely. I'm so happy. I would love to looking.
Speaker 2: At her website or website, especially the fact she did that I put websites together. It ain't easy. That is a freaking good website, mull Time Media. It's got all the links you needs for all the merchandise, and it just it tells you everything. It's got the history of her family, like she had mentioned earlier in the interview. I mean, she just is amazing. That's why I'm saying, Like when she graduated from her broadcasting school and to go through the business, by the time she got to w we like that was just the polishing that she needed just to learn that. It must have been like, okay, now I'm here now and she that very impressive. That was amazing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, she she seems like she's a smart girl and she has a good, good head on her shoulders, and she had a lot of cool things happening for her. So good for her. Can we plug my next appearance?
Speaker 2: I would like nothing better than to do that.
Speaker 1: And I tell you something, I saw something funky about it and I sent it to you.
Speaker 2: Oh I did, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: We won't have an answer for that.
Speaker 2: That was no one knows what's going on. That was Craig crag.
Speaker 1: This is the third thing that has popped up, not for the one for this show, but then two for another show that I'm doing. That the promoters or people are just adding me to posters and I didn't even agree to anything. Why why are they doing this to me?
Speaker 2: Put you in a bad position? But then it puts the people that you're working with in a bad position because it makes them look bad.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't reach out to the person to this guy, but I did reach out to you know, the promoter, the two promoters that are involved, and one was very helpful. And you know who I'm talking about and the other one just ghosted me, and I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like, really, we call that one the Hamama.
Speaker 1: Somebody just tell me what's I just want to know. That's what pisses me off. Like, if your talent, okay, I'm just gonna go on. A little little Bubba mentioned this. Bubba said the same thing when we had him on. If you are talent and you agree to something, that's what you should be held accountable for, not fifty million extra things that pop up. The one guy wanted me to work the show at night, which I'm not even staying for. Then he wanted me to do a photo op with three other girls that are there. I never agreed to any of this. So if they're selling you know, advance tickets and then I walk in last minute, I go, I'm not doing that. What do you do for all the people who paid the advance fee the pre sales? You know what I mean? So I try to nip it in the bug before we get to that. But again today I get sent this thing and I was like, who is this?
Speaker 2: I don't even know that the one that you sent me today.
Speaker 1: That was that today was, but so were the other ones.
Speaker 2: This, But this one had like a plan and options every.
Speaker 1: Selling my signatures. I'm gonna see her.
Speaker 2: Sample copies in the thing watermarks.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I didn't agree to this.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, when you put me on a post, if I'm supposed to be signed, let's say I'm signing for three four hours or something, then my face is on the poster for the night show. I'm not booked for that night show. This is not the Boston thing, this is another show. I'm not booked for that show. And then I'm not in this photo. What is going on with these people? I don't even know.
Speaker 2: We call it the amateur.
Speaker 1: But then I look like a bitch because I'm the one saying, well, I'm not doing that. But guess what I'm not going to do.
Speaker 2: No, you're not. It's what it is is it's the So what happens is is a little inside baseball for those listening. It's when you run a big show, such as a convention, you have vendors. Vendors make side deals with the promoter. The promoter thinks, to make his money back, he's going to sell signatures these vendors at a discount. But what he doesn't count on is the talent being a little more savvy, no savvy about their business and seeing like yourself. The ads that the person then puts out saying I'll be seeing blah blah blah, and making it seem like they're having another booking popping up, when in reality, what they're doing is is they're buying. They could just be buying signatures from the guy you're working for, but they're not making it sounding that. They're making it seem like another complete different booking. And it's it's called the amateur okay, But if.
Speaker 1: The vendor that's bringing me in is agreeing to do that, you should tell the talent, hey, I'm gonna have forty extra for you. Is that okay? No, that's not okay unless you're for it, or what.
Speaker 2: It is is if it's like, look, if he's deciding that day, hey, listen, you know I have a guy who he's got and he could go to you and say, hey, this guy wants to get fifty piece is done. And you know, I know I'm charging twenty five dollars an autograph, but I'm gonna chop the price a little bit to get fifty pieces done. Is that okay? He goes to you and asks you rather than this guy right on his post. Hey, I'm going to see the Queen of extreme. I can get any picture done the way you want with your personalization here that guy copy.
Speaker 1: That guy needs to come to me and pay Oh, absolutely not my vendor. Me are my signatures for his sale?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're paying me, you're not. He's not getting the money. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That one you sent me was so flagrant and just like just again amateur hour. So that that's why I scale back and I can just go, you know what, I want nothing to do with this right now, because these people are ruining it.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to figure out what's going on because if it's I don't know who it's through, but I don't you know, I don't want to do it unless I'm getting more money. So absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But long story short.
Speaker 1: March ninth, March ninth, Where am I? Do you have the thing? iiO?
Speaker 2: The ohio whichever was?
Speaker 1: Hopefully Todd Gordon makes it. He texted me yesterday and was trying to get all my flight and there was one seat left. I don't know if he made it or not. The Reunion Cavalcade of Legends, there's one hundred Legends on this card. But Saturday, March ninth, and I'll be at the fan fest. It looks like twelve noon to five pm, So that's pretty cool. I like later ones. I don't have to be there at nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really nice. Five until five and then maybe we can go get dinner at a normal hour and not eat at nine o'clock. That's the worst. When you signed till like seven point thirty and then you have to go back to the room and then they take you out, but it's nine o'clock. Like you eat dinner at nine. I eat dinner at five o'clock. I'm just I can't do that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Who is this next to you up here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can't see.
Speaker 2: Just check with the hat, uh, Haley j oh from the Wrestlers on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from al snows ov W got it. Yeah, but they're Sandman looking all kinds of rugged under the mounte.
Speaker 2: I mean there's a who's who have eyes up here? Personnel?
Speaker 1: Luke Oh, yeah, you know we had these people on. There's Toddy and Gary, uh, you know, get on here, Kevin Sullivan.
Speaker 2: Look MEDUSA baby doll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scotty Riggs, Scottie Riggs. Oh, I can't wait to see Scotty Riggs. Bill Oh, Bill out there is going to be there looking at him.
Speaker 2: If you get if we have Kevin Sullivan on, this will be me.
Speaker 1: Why you don't like Kevin?
Speaker 2: No, it's not that I don't like him, why I just like he's the best. Oh, he's great. I've had a lot of fun talking to him at conventions when we've we've done some signing. But man, he can talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I an old guy who can talk, and that guy could talk. He's got some good stories that we got great stories.
Speaker 1: I've had dinner with him a couple of times and he was making me hal with the laughter. It was hilarious.
Speaker 2: He could just go he can go on for days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the best. Yeah. But there's a lot of people, a lot of people I want to see in this this convention. So come on down twelve to five Saturday, March ninth and Chuck a Lafa Laca Ohio, and I'll see you there.
Speaker 2: We seeing Chuck a Laca Laca, So it'll be great.
Speaker 1: And we have a late flight Friday, so you know, don't have to be there. Super early with nothing to do all day Friday, We're going in late. I go right to my hotel, go to sleep, wake up, relax nice, and be ready for eleven thirty. It's great. Can't wait.
Speaker 2: Get at it.
Speaker 1: Come see us. Yeah, you come to Ohio.
Speaker 2: I've been invited to that show many many times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cavalcade the Legends Reunion.
Speaker 2: I mean they have them every year at the at that place. So, I mean, I've never heard of it before.
Speaker 1: It's my first time. I'm a first timer.
Speaker 2: Oh look at you, I know, breaking the cherry.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's that's the next big show. So you want to say what you got going on your website? You're not doing that? Or no you YouTube?
Speaker 2: I have slowed down on a lot of stuff I have. You know, I have some other things I've been working on independently, but I have my William Shatner private signing going on this April. So you want to get something signed by Captain Kirk. Go to Ibexclusives dot com. You know it's going very well. So you'd like to get something thrown in there. We've got pictures available. You could send something in. Got some uh, I've got some DVDs I'm getting signed and we've got cards, we've got photos, we've got everything.
Speaker 1: Well, what happened to you? The YouTube channel you were trying to get off the ground.
Speaker 2: I've just decided maybe we'll pause that. You know, it wasn't us that could get me in some trouble, so I will pause that for the time being.
Speaker 1: Okay, not a problem it was so you know, look, it had.
Speaker 2: Had its moments, but you know what, sometimes it caused a little too much of a stir. Why they called me the Chad stir.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, Well, across the born on social media, you can find me at ECW Diva Francine and if you have not yet done so, please go over to our YouTube channel that we mentioned earlier, ECW Diva Francine on YouTube and subscribe if you can. I'm telling you it is. It is free to subscribe. We are over the ten thousand mark. Well, my next goal is going to be twenty thousand, so I want to get there. I want to get there quicker than we got to ten thousand, So go over and subscribe. We do have a channel membership. It's five ninety nine. You get exclusive content only seen by your eyes for channel members but if you don't want to do that, just hit that subscribe button and ring my bell so you get the notifications. I hope you are staying safe. I hope you're staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you are staying extremely