Speaker 1: First Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Britt is on the phone today for a first day follow up. She's getting ghosted by a dude named Sean, So in a few minutes we're going to get him on the phone and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date if she still wants one. But Britt, before we talk about your date, how long has it been since you heard from Sean?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Freakin twelve days?
Speaker 5: You're not counting her? I'm sorry that sucks. Where how did you meet Sean online?
Speaker 2: On an app or something else?
Speaker 4: Oh? And it's the only dating up I've ever really tried.
Speaker 2: And then I've heard good things I have to that makes sense. Yeah, let's go back. Let's go back to the date. Can you tell us about that.
Speaker 4: Well, it was good at first because we like met at one of those like fun bars where there's like you know, bar games, and he was paying for stuff, you know, like he was getting her drinks and I was winning. So it was fun and it was like a flirty good time and you know we we even like kissed. Okay, well we made out at the bar.
Speaker 2: Oh was there any moment where's something weird happened? Why you might be getting ghosted?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I didn't plan this or anything at all, but a group of my friends showed up and uh, they you know, came and played a round of darts with us, And that's the only thing I could think of, because I mean, he left shortly after, but he had to. He said he to get up for work or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like how are the vibes?
Speaker 4: When he left, he like kind of just was like, oh, I realized the time it is, I have to go. So he like left kind of abruptly, but like you know, I was definitely like including him and then like it, I thought it was like going fine.
Speaker 5: So I didn't think that would have been it were your friends kind of monopolizing your time at that point?
Speaker 4: No, No, that so I was like, I think, like we were just all hanging out. Like the only reason it could have been offer is just because they had never met before, because it was like a first date. But I think went fine. Like I even like text them that night to apologize that they shut up. But I thanked him for like being cool and said I couldn't wait to see him again.
Speaker 2: Did he say anything back to that or was that the last time you heard from him?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: He text me back the next morning. So that's why I was like, oh, yeah, you must have gone home, gone to sleep early, because he woke up text me He's like, yeah, I had fun and then ghost.
Speaker 2: Is it possible he's dated any area of friends?
Speaker 4: Uh? None of them said anything about that, so I.
Speaker 5: Mean it also could be just awkward. I mean, Victoria, remember when you had that date and you ran into your friends. Oh, it almost feels like pressure in that moment, right, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're already meeting their friends and you're just not ready to go that far. Also, it's a very first state, so like you're meeting their friends and you're like, Okay, this is weird, but Hi, like you're introducing yourself and yeah, that's kind of weird. Well that's besides the point though.
Speaker 5: So if that's what happened and then he goes ghosts, like something had to have happened in that interaction. Were their guy friends there? So that was like guys and girls.
Speaker 4: No, I's a group of girls.
Speaker 2: And what was the last thing he said to you?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: He said that he had fun, and I did, like try texting him within those twelve days, like one or two more times.
Speaker 2: All right, well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Then we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date. Okay, Okay, thanks, all right, we'll play a song come Back. Get your first Day follow up, Next.
Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of your first Day follow Up, if you're just joining us, Britt is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Sean. So we're about to call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghosting and maybe get her another date. But before we do that, Britt, why don't you remind everybody of the situation with Sean.
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, I went out on a date with Sean, who I met online, and we were having a super fun first day at a bar and then randomly ran into a group of my girlfriends. We had some darts with them, and then Sean left, briefly texted me back once and then goes to me and I don't know why because it's a great first date.
Speaker 2: Well, we're about to get him on the phone and find out why. You're ready?
Speaker 4: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Hello, Hi, mespeak to Sean. Please, Hicky. Who is Sean? How are you? My name is Jubel and I'm on a radio show called The Jebel Show. Hi, Sean, I'm Nina. Also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria. So this is a radio show called The Jubel Show. How are you? I'm okay, I haven't talked to the radio.
Speaker 4: What's this about?
Speaker 2: Do you ever listen to the show at all?
Speaker 4: I am not familiar with your guys with you guys show? No?
Speaker 2: All right, well now you will be I guess. We do a segment on the show, and it's called the first Date follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then it up end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. Okay, we got an email about you from a girl named britt oh Ritt.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's a uh yeah, I can understand why she might wanna might want to get some answers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said, it's been twelve days since you guys went out, and the last thing you texted her was had fun, So it's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I uh definitely did have to take a step back and just give her some space after the last time we went out.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 4: It's not her?
Speaker 3: It's uh And I'm not sure if she told you this, but when we were out, we were into some of her friends, and uh, she.
Speaker 6: Wasn't giving them more attention she was giving me. She was making sure that she's being scared of both parties and seen, you know, being on a date with me. She just happened running to her friends. But okay, Uh, it is because of her friend, Sabrina.
Speaker 4: Okay, we used, Yeah, we used.
Speaker 3: To hook up, and Sabrina at one point in time, Yeah, I know this is just like two years ago. But Sabrina at one point in time cornered me and.
Speaker 6: Basically was like, oh my god, I'm so good to see you and to be of a date and all this other good stuff.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, asked me if I wanted to have a threesome.
Speaker 2: What with her friend or.
Speaker 3: Well, well, well, Sabrina and Brittany both at the both at the uh at the same time.
Speaker 2: I wonder if she knows that, yeah.
Speaker 6: She wanted need a little bit of space.
Speaker 4: It's a little weird.
Speaker 5: Wait, so you think Britton knows about that?
Speaker 3: I would I would guess that she does, because you know, girls talk.
Speaker 4: I feel like that came up in the conversation at some point in time.
Speaker 2: I don't really know what to say about that.
Speaker 3: It's like, I mean, you know, it wasn't it just you know, maybe a little uncomfortable around the group dynamic so.
Speaker 2: You don't get down like that or I.
Speaker 3: Get competitive during uh, during those types of things.
Speaker 6: And uh, I'm not good at t projects.
Speaker 2: All right, I can see that. Yeah, you know, Hey, thank you for being honest, and I appreciate it. Also, no, not at all. And I want to let you know that Britt is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you. Uh what okay, Britt.
Speaker 4: Hey, I wish someone would have told me that I had no idea.
Speaker 5: You had no idea that he used to suck up with your friend Sabrina or that she asked him to have a threesome.
Speaker 4: Neither. I'm not that good at friends with Sabrina. She's like a friend of a friend, so I don't know. I only really see her in group setting. I don't know why she said that. Also, I don't know why she would want to include me in that. I've never even hung out with her.
Speaker 2: Just like of course everybody's going on.
Speaker 5: She's like, I'm not going to technically steal her date if I include Process, I'll ask him first because guys will be down, and then I'll approach her. Wow.
Speaker 4: God, the only thing we've ever done together is like go to a Taylor Swift concert. They were like kind of us.
Speaker 2: But that's a little different than a reason.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so you didn't know anything about that at all.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't hear that from our mutual friend. I didn't hear anything from her like if anything, like I would have heard her on Instagram, but no, nothing, And really, like I said, she's not that close her friends. So that's like, whenever you guys have like, I don't care. I still love a second chance.
Speaker 2: With you, John, Are you like gonna hook up with Sabrina.
Speaker 3: I've done that already. I didn't didn't want to keep doing that, would like to would like to go on a second date, just just the two of us though, No, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sean, you would like to go out with brit again, Yeah, we'll pay for it.
Speaker 3: That would be awesome, especially after the holidays. But if that, if that could be a thing, you guys, the whole thing about is just you know, me and her type intimate setting versus the group aspect of it.
Speaker 2: I think that would be Brett.
Speaker 5: You don't care that he's hooked up with Sabrina.
Speaker 4: No, he's had it in the past.
Speaker 2: And Okay, you want another date, Britt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe we could do dinner or something where there's only room for two of us.
Speaker 7: In the book from this Wholesome Dinner, they're going to be the only person going on a second date in the restaurant who's demanding that.
Speaker 2: They just make sure it's a table for two. That's it.
Speaker 7: Nobody else at the same One of the waitress comes up. They're like, no, yeah, no, we know what you're after. No, we're trying to go out with each other. Well, congratulations, you guys got another date.
Speaker 2: Thank go.
Speaker 4: Juble's first Date follow up