Speaker 1: Welcome back to Artists on Artists on Artists on Artists. This week on the show, it's another writer's room, but this time they're in capes. It's the Marvel Writer's Room.
Speaker 2: Marvel is the largest film franchise in the history of the multiverse. A little bit of an easter egg there, and easter egg is a phrase that Marvel people also love, So easter egg is kind of an easter egg.
Speaker 3: With so much on the line and so much money being spent, these writers have to plug in and work overtime to make the superheroes you love come to life in a fun, friendly, action packed way.
Speaker 4: So zip up that CGI suit, turn the lights way down, and let's listen in.
Speaker 5: Dun't dun.
Speaker 2: You've seen the Adventures on television, and you've seen it on movies, and now it's the Avengers of the Marvel writers. We have been assembled. We are here together, and I am so excited to be here with the best Marvel writing team you've ever known.
Speaker 6: Writers a shimbo, writers.
Speaker 7: A symbol Excelsior.
Speaker 3: Gotta say, if we don't do this well, it kind of feels like doomsday.
Speaker 2: Like Doomsday coming to Marvel Cinemas. Twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Haha, guys, we are so excited to sit down. You know, we all have a love for the Yeah, kick through the door, Kick through the door, Riley, what are you doing through the portal? Kick through the portal and enter the universe. That is what we're gonna do today, talk about all things Marvel. We love working on these Marvel movies.
Speaker 7: We love Marvel. It's never been better and we're having a blast.
Speaker 6: It's so true.
Speaker 4: We have never had more ideas, we have never had more to do.
Speaker 6: There is so.
Speaker 4: Much untapped resources available, and we are gonna scrape all the way to the bottom of the barrel with the top shelf stuff.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get to it.
Speaker 6: Are obsessed.
Speaker 7: We plan for the post credit scene, which we have to do.
Speaker 6: We have to We might we might even get wait that I actually can't wait.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to maybe even talk about the space we go to when we have no ideas.
Speaker 6: The no idea Man, the biggest villain.
Speaker 7: Of all, the no idea man, biggest villain in law.
Speaker 2: He's an internal villain that only if you work at Marvel you know about.
Speaker 3: Stan Lee used to talk about the no idea man behind the scenes all the time, and he is now infiltrated a little bit of the marvels.
Speaker 4: Did the ideas man first appear to you in your mind? Because it took me six months of working here for him to appear.
Speaker 1: You want to be clear, this is not a real superhero or villain. This lives within the confines of our writer's chom.
Speaker 2: And in that way, in that room, in that building on the Disney lot on Alameda Avenue in Burbank, it's very real.
Speaker 6: Who don't box us.
Speaker 2: Knocking down the portal and showing you the insides of the no idea Man.
Speaker 6: I met the no.
Speaker 2: Idea Man when I was working on Fantastic four the first steps. We were seventy pages in, and the new idea Man reared his ugly horned head. Do we have horns for you, guys? I believe the horn is a pencil, and I believe the horn holds a ruby that can turn into a stone.
Speaker 4: And the no ideas Man appeared to me not with horns, but with sharp, sharp thanks, thanks that threatened to rip up any script I wrote. But the way to defeat the no ideas Man is by offering him a piece of your past that piece of your past is turning the key into new and incredible ideas, but it.
Speaker 7: Comes at a cost.
Speaker 2: If you offer something to the no idea man from your past that is no longer an idea that you can have to make as an indie.
Speaker 7: Feature, but an idea that now belongs.
Speaker 6: To a Marvel pill.
Speaker 3: They legally own your indie feature. Now, that small cute indie feature about your sick mother getting better and you by her side, reconnecting and rekindling with your father along the way, it is.
Speaker 6: Now on Marvel TV.
Speaker 3: It doesn't belong to a twenty four and he belongs to me.
Speaker 6: No ideas.
Speaker 7: On life support.
Speaker 3: Life support and Loki is reconnecting with his father.
Speaker 1: You would need to sacrifice an idea about the drama you had when you had braces Ah, Now Loki has prices.
Speaker 3: Guess what Wolverine is in eighth grade and going through it?
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 4: You want to write about your dad leaving now thanos his dad has gone a million times.
Speaker 6: And plunge out. Don't even talk about it in.
Speaker 4: Therapy because a representative from Disney will show up and tell you when it's too close.
Speaker 7: You guys, haven't gotten the knock on the therapy door.
Speaker 1: I have the knock on the therapy dare we introduced the no ideas man before ourselves and that shows.
Speaker 6: The way we live in theater.
Speaker 7: Well, that's what happens to the no ideas man.
Speaker 2: He introduces himself and all of a sudden group was kicked out of his polyicule.
Speaker 6: Anyway, we must say who we are before the ideas.
Speaker 3: This just really quickly more we're talking about I Love your Face. What is that movie called Grut in Portland? Portland recruit's important gets kicked out of.
Speaker 6: His Paul and it's catchphrases.
Speaker 4: I am Groot and this is groot and this is grew and this is crewed.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's introduce ourselves.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's introduce ourselves.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Dennis Faraday, and I am a Marvel writer. I've been working here for nay twelve years, for a long time, and I've just will use twelve years.
Speaker 7: That means what what year is it? Twenty twenty six? Twelve years ago? Was twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: So not twenty twenty twenty fourteen?
Speaker 7: Twenty fourteen is when I jumped in Past Avengers one, right, Past Avengers one, Yes.
Speaker 3: So I jumped in right after phase one, I jumped into phase two.
Speaker 7: A lot of times are.
Speaker 3: There right when the steak was served, Yes, right when the steak was served, and I said, I'll have another couple of steaks, please. So I've been helping writing a lot of the scripts, jumping in and doing what I can.
Speaker 7: I do a lot of the comedy.
Speaker 6: Actually, for a lot of these movies.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that comedy because it's so unique.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing I always strive for is, if there's ever stakes in the movie, I want.
Speaker 7: To rip it up with a little joke.
Speaker 1: I will tell you you, Dennis, you do such a good job at being at writing the moments where some of our heroes are trying so hard to hold up maybe three buildings, and they go, if only I could hold this up like I do my gym members.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, like it is so, And then another stronger superhero come and go. That looks pretty easy actually, like a lot of the awkward comedies.
Speaker 4: I love whenever your your calling card. I know when you've written on a movie is when the phrase, uh, little help here shows.
Speaker 7: Up, Oh my god, here little help here.
Speaker 1: I love when you write girl heroes because you always go let me, I could blow that up, but let me try to talk to a boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I also write girl heroes specifically, not women. We refer to them.
Speaker 2: Younger.
Speaker 3: Yes, So if there's ever mistakes, like if somebody's watching another superhero maybe die, or there's a big moment where they were recurring their past, I always try to add another character in the scene that maybe goes awkward.
Speaker 7: I guess uh yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean you're so brilliant at that, and it's so exciting because we think you are so grateful for you because you built this system that when you can't make it because you've gotten so into that hobby.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I do a Warhammer forty k I paint my figurines. Oh yes, yet to play the game now that we've kind of just paint the figures.
Speaker 7: We lost in a Warhammer.
Speaker 2: But you did give us a really nifty wheel, so sometimes you put we call it the fair Day Wheel, and we spin it and we can just use them and you put all of them in there.
Speaker 7: Yes, me about twelve, which.
Speaker 3: Is hey waiter, remember when we had dinner and passed the spoons a lot.
Speaker 6: My favorite one on the wheel is is anything gonna happen.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, is gonna happened?
Speaker 3: Boom is what it says, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: So that's a little bit of it.
Speaker 2: I also liked I'm sorry, did you want need a scream?
Speaker 3: If it lands at the wrong time of the script, that's a hard.
Speaker 7: Time the way it works.
Speaker 4: I also appreciate how much time we spend on your jokes. We we will grind the entire movie to a halt to hear the joke and then just sit in it. And then when they do a little bit of improv, squinting, glaring back and forth, Oh.
Speaker 3: We need to talk about the improv that we allow anyway.
Speaker 1: And that's what I love our security guards for the safe guards security they have prop security guards. They drain them before they go off. All right, what's up. I'm Riley virgin I am. I've been in this room for a little bit now. One of the younger ones went to AFI top of my class, which just meant I.
Speaker 2: Was the tallest pitch Fest and Afi I was judging pitch Fest. You have to do the pitch fast, pitch right, do the pitch. Do the pitch about your sad morose indie that you wanted.
Speaker 6: To make fish don't talk to each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I said, this person's got it work at Martha.
Speaker 4: I mean, you don't talk to each other, and now you can't use that.
Speaker 6: Now you can't yell.
Speaker 1: And I did give that to the idea, the idea, man, I gave.
Speaker 6: That to a pitch Fast monster. Pitchfest Monster a very unique in its property.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm so excited to be here. I love Honestly, I'm just learning from some of the greats, because truly, when you can have to be a pitchfest, I was like, holy fucking Moley.
Speaker 2: You've probably just impressed by impressed by my Avengerous hoodie and all my Avengers pans.
Speaker 1: Because honestly, I am one of those nerds for Marvel where every rap gift I find it on Reddit and then I make my own version on printifle because I've always want to be a part of the cruise. So the fact that I've been here, I've been working with you guys, has been such an honor. It's also so cool to just not have any writer's assistant credits and just come on in. And I thank pitch Fast for that. I think you guys for that. I think AFI for that.
Speaker 2: We got to talk about the Marvel rap gifts. By the way, that eternals hour glass. I use it every day and I've.
Speaker 6: Been needing a good hour glass.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm obsessed.
Speaker 1: With my Infinity War gun. Yes, I put it outside anyway.
Speaker 7: The Infinity War gun that they give is crazy. Shun Chi bus wheel. Oh yes, she hulk pen.
Speaker 6: She hulk pen. When you click it and it gets bigger and it.
Speaker 4: Gets mad, and then it turned into a highlighter when it's really mad.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that we don't have enough Penn highlight or hype breaks anyway.
Speaker 3: I batteries, the artisan batteries.
Speaker 7: They are you can wear on your chest.
Speaker 4: And I'm kind of a battery snob, but these batteries really work.
Speaker 6: Yes, I heard.
Speaker 7: You're making your own batteries too.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, yes, well who are you batteries? Who am I?
Speaker 4: Well, who aren't I I'll no, I'll tell you who. I'm not the president. Look, I'm just kidding around.
Speaker 6: I am DEDI Deadpool, and I am it's d D Deadpool, Deadpool, dead Pool. I am d D Deadpool.
Speaker 4: And yes, I am Netpo, I am Nepo. I am nepo, but I'm trying to stay humble. Deadpool, of course, was based on a real man that was my father, and he was the most sarcastic guy around and he was awesome.
Speaker 6: I miss him.
Speaker 4: But I got in here around twenty fifteen, and I have been just having such a blast, and I have been really digging through. And you know, I've been helping Punch up with these movies and writing on all these movies.
Speaker 6: But then I have been tasked with finding obscure Marvel.
Speaker 4: Books and looking sort of towards the future and exploring new Marvel heroes that maybe are are so obscure that even those comic book guys don't know about.
Speaker 6: Why love this?
Speaker 3: You are diving into the thirty four thirty five, thirty six page count of these original Marvel and Kedie.
Speaker 2: I love it because you come in and everyone tells you that you're making it up. Every day, You're being gas lit left and right. You have to show us, you have to show us.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I brought the proof. I brought the proof. Calamari Man is its real?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh. I loved Calumn.
Speaker 3: When you presented Kalamari Man, we said, I think I believe that is a waiter. In just a scene a panel of a mar you said, Kalamari Klamari Man.
Speaker 4: It's Kalamari Man, and his powers are to bring Kalamari as requested to different tables, only when summoned and only during certain hours of the day.
Speaker 6: So that's a waiter.
Speaker 2: Though we talk though about because we have I mean, I know we're going to go over the slate for Facebook.
Speaker 7: Over the slave k I'm gonna say it. It's not like we're not the twenty three Expo, but I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 2: Kalamari Man is coming to Disney Plus twenty thirty one, and he will be played by Finn wolf Park.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is an eighteen episode order coming straight to your screen.
Speaker 7: Imagine the Bear meets She Hulk.
Speaker 6: It's Finn the Wolf Hard.
Speaker 7: It is everything that Stranger Things isn't exactly.
Speaker 1: I honestly, what I love about your work, Missus Deadpool, is that.
Speaker 6: You please call me D. D. Deadpool.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 6: What I love about your work, Missus D. D.
Speaker 1: Deadpool, is that you are really good at writing in those moments in a script where that character it's not his movie, but it will be kind of the dag will be where you do like a this kid's about to grow up and we'll see it next phase.
Speaker 6: Yes, because it's all about seating. It's about seating. If you want someone.
Speaker 4: To be in theaters for a squid boy, you have to see him in Calamari man.
Speaker 6: Yes, you can't just be running around.
Speaker 7: We all know Calamaryn's assistant. Yes, shout out.
Speaker 2: That was a featured extra that we had in the Marvels. Yes, and now that person is the lead.
Speaker 6: Of the show.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard heart lead and straight to WM This kid.
Speaker 3: Is brilliant as a featured extra. We had never heard his voice before and it is strange.
Speaker 2: Thank god he's good because we had to use him regardless because of what did he deadpooled in?
Speaker 6: Thank god he's good. We're always saying that Deadpool, what do you do? How start did you do?
Speaker 8: Deadpool? Did I do that?
Speaker 2: And I also wanted to say I know because we're eagle eyed Easter Egg listeners were like, hawk eyed missus D. Come on, good, good, that's good. We're knocking open the door, missus d D Deadpool. We said, that's right, she's married. I am married, and here's the thing, and I love this about her. She met someone who's also named Deadpool that is not related to her.
Speaker 6: Are you sure? Yeah? Are you sure they're not related?
Speaker 4: We're not related because at the family that the Deadpool family reunion in twenty eighteen, he wasn't.
Speaker 6: There, So we are related.
Speaker 4: And I think was that family reunion like twenty five twenty six people, so he was not only so it's good and we never even have to look into it because he wasn't there. It's undeniable proof. But it is so fun.
Speaker 6: I am married to.
Speaker 4: It's like a Taylor Lautner Taylor Swift situation.
Speaker 6: Remember when they.
Speaker 2: Were dating and they were both named Taylor Law married to a Taylor.
Speaker 6: He's married to Taylor. Really, Taylor Lawner in real life is married to a Taylor. He has he has a thing with his name has a thing with Taylor, which is fun. What if somebody which was Cappina by.
Speaker 2: A name we could totally use Taylor Loutner in a movie.
Speaker 4: We could maybe for Notary Man, the man who's the notary of Cincinnati but only allowed to do so between the hours of nine and five Monday to Friday.
Speaker 3: So this is really sounds like she Hulk. This actually really is now getting very close to.
Speaker 7: She can't imagine it. The person that makes sure all the superheroes are married.
Speaker 6: What's his life? What's his life like?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 6: What your life? Did you guys know?
Speaker 7: Talking about myself on Hi everyone.
Speaker 2: My name is Ralph Zandy and I am the head of mythology at Marvel. I am in charge of making sure that everything lines up, everything connects, everything is fluid.
Speaker 6: We say the stickler, the sickler.
Speaker 7: It's funny. I have a real Racks to Riches story.
Speaker 2: Or should we say, uh, dollar bills to Infinity Stone story?
Speaker 7: Put that on the wheel? Okay, dollar, I will add those two.
Speaker 2: So I started on the very first Marvel movie of all time, uh for the for this cycle iron Man, I was a PA. On Iron Man, I was second second. I was in charge of the talent. I had to sit outside of the trailers a second second second second ad, which is not a PA, but we might as well have been. I'm calling it and joking around. They didn't like me very much. I didn't have a great time because I read the comics and I felt like I was the only one who did, and so I was always saying, well, you know in the comics, they wouldn't say this.
Speaker 7: You know, in the comics, Jarvis kind of sounded like this, and they kept saying, you're annoying, You're annoying, You're annoying. Turns out I was right.
Speaker 6: Turns out you weren't annoying. You were right.
Speaker 2: And it turns out I was the first person to realize that we needed to get these things right.
Speaker 7: Because our fans get a little pissed off.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I will say Marvel did an amazing thing. And the early aughts, the studios were releasing superhero movies without paying any attention to the original IP.
Speaker 7: That's correct.
Speaker 3: Marvel was the first company that came in, grabbed the IP and said, you know what, let's give the fans what they want exactly.
Speaker 2: So now people don't have to go to the theaters to see a movie that might be good.
Speaker 7: They might not be looking to enjoy something. They might just be coming to see if it's correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like people who like playing board games and they like reading the rules.
Speaker 7: More than that, they're very into the rules rather than the game.
Speaker 1: And that's why you are important, because I think everyone should at home that one kid that's at your board game night.
Speaker 6: Who's annoying? Who's like, actually, that's not how you play. He's annoying, But he's right.
Speaker 7: That's correct.
Speaker 2: And that also is why, with my little bit of extra money, I have opened Zandy's GameHouse jaus in Atwater Village.
Speaker 6: Oh, because you're German, right, Yes.
Speaker 7: I'm German.
Speaker 2: Zandy's German, the original Sundy and I opened the GameHouse.
Speaker 7: But I don't allow games. I only allow rules.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I'll tell you what sucks is and I want to I'm gonna use our public platform to say it. Yeah, sometimes when we don't specifically honor a comic, it's and it's details. They stopped tipping at that game, and they vandalize italize you guys.
Speaker 2: Stop, Hey, guys, do not vandalize my private business because you didn't like what happened in the Winter Soldier in the Falcon.
Speaker 7: Okay, you guys.
Speaker 6: Know too much.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't know who is on payroll at Marvel. You shouldn't know too much. But I also I want to say, I want to thank you for you know, of course, your knowledge saved all of our lives. Three years ago, when there was an angry mob of Marvel fans bursting into the door. They're ready to rip our heads off our throat.
Speaker 3: January sixth, nobody's talking about February third.
Speaker 6: Tebuary.
Speaker 1: February third is the January sixth for nerds.
Speaker 6: It was when the Nerds stormed the Marvel gates because.
Speaker 4: We were wrong about hawkeyes shoes, and you were the only one able to talk them down, and you said, wait, no. There's a really obscure version from nineteen forty six where Hawkeye he is wearing Vans.
Speaker 2: Comic four hundred and seventy two in the Infinity series, Hawkeye goes into a shoe store. You don't see his feet for five panels. He walks out wearing different shoes.
Speaker 1: Imagine him saying that in front of a huge angry mob with us behind being so sty he was literally shaking spitch.
Speaker 2: You have to understand there were five hundred slingshots in there. There were people with spitballs, there were people about to kill us.
Speaker 6: I saw a fidget spinner that had knives on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you remember steps Imagine holding a fidget sp knives You're honestly doing damage to yourself.
Speaker 6: And he didn't even care. He was just standing there, not blinking, going out shoes.
Speaker 7: Shoes that guy was freaking.
Speaker 2: They are the lines, fucking line because guess what that's literally me. I see myself in them when you guys come in and you guys tell me, hey, I actually think that uh Wanda should have a broach on her neck, and I go, no, she wouldn't wear that because it will construct her powers.
Speaker 6: You know, He's annoying.
Speaker 7: But I learned a channel.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm telling all you guys, my children, my little little fonds.
Speaker 7: Okay, I love you guys out there. I'm one of you. Find something else to take this and put it into right. And so that's why I open my GameHouse, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm very involved on the tax side, and that takes a lot of time for.
Speaker 7: You love the taxes of your GameHouse.
Speaker 6: Very nice taxes.
Speaker 2: It's so nice to look in and figure out, you know, you know, what the articles of incorporation include and what's going on and how I can find dividends and how I can grow and change and taxing is it's so intricate and it's fun because it helps me take the stress off.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I've got a question and I thought it would be really interesting.
Speaker 6: Ask it, God, come on, ask it my man.
Speaker 3: Good Okay, I was thinking we could talk about maybe the structure of a classic Marvel movie.
Speaker 7: Going through it beat by beat. What are we trying to aim for?
Speaker 2: Why are we talking about one of the original movies where we were establishing lore or kind of one of the later movies where we're just kind of making advertisements for future movies.
Speaker 6: I think both.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about if you're introducing it the characters first movie versus the Characters seventh, because we call those.
Speaker 6: Movies when we're introducing things the gardens the garden because it seats the you're planting. You're planting versus the forest it is sprouted.
Speaker 1: Yes, and now we're dealing with big trees, and we saw.
Speaker 2: And then the four third one the farmer's market, where we're just trying to sell merchant.
Speaker 4: Yeah we're God, Hey, you're already here, you already bought everything.
Speaker 6: You might as well get some extramaz.
Speaker 1: Right, And some times sometimes things will go from forest to a farmer's market.
Speaker 6: Yes, so fast that we're not even right movies.
Speaker 7: It's just it's sad when you destroy a forest to create a Farmer's Market.
Speaker 4: But we then we have another genre of movie that I like to call the Farmer's Market Friend, which is about an obscure character in the Farmer's Market who barely made the cut for the Farmer's Market and now we're putting him front and center in the town square.
Speaker 3: And of course we also have the Farmer's Market's Friends Farmer's Market, which is usually a show on Disney Plus exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we have the Farmville, which is the mobile app. We have to make a mobile You guys have to go and play Marvel Rivals right now. Please play it, playing Marble Rivals. Where you're watching this, take a shot a picture using if it's on your phone you don't have If you have another camera, grab it and take it from the back and then.
Speaker 7: Put your phone in it and your your computer in it.
Speaker 9: So take that one more time, one more time, one more time, so they know if you're watching this right now and you're also playing Marvel Rivals, take another camera, maybe your friend has one.
Speaker 2: Even take a camera and from the back, take a picture of your phone because you can't use your own phone because you're playing Marvel Rivals.
Speaker 6: Because you can't screenshot wait.
Speaker 4: No, the social people had such a simple way of explaining this.
Speaker 6: What was it?
Speaker 7: Take a pick up playing Marvel rivals.
Speaker 6: Take a picup playing marl I hear something. They're supposed to be in it too. Oh man, Lisa is gonna kill us.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I I like those social people, but I wish they would stick up for themselves, because every time I talk to them, they go, Okay, whatever you think, they run away. I just start speaking and they say whatever you think, and I don't think.
Speaker 3: They like me.
Speaker 7: Well, okay, let's talk about one thing that's going on right now that we.
Speaker 6: Well, we do have to go through the yeah of this movie. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Don't do the classic Marvel thing, which is brings something up and never come back.
Speaker 7: Always come back to it. Actually, we will come back.
Speaker 6: There is a master planet.
Speaker 4: Just because you haven't seen it yet doesn't mean it will not appear in the future.
Speaker 6: We have a forty six thousand phase plant.
Speaker 1: And that's what I love about our buildings. There's a there is a thing we do. It's kind of like a lock box, if you will, where when we have an idea that we plant, that we put into a script and they don't know where it's going.
Speaker 6: They won't let us go home.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, no, we have to tie it in these fans and talking to you guys, you gotta relax and know that we know where we're going with this.
Speaker 7: We know what we're doing.
Speaker 6: There's a plan. Don't question us.
Speaker 2: Y'all have been believing in God for thousands of years, and you don't worry where he's at.
Speaker 7: We're like God.
Speaker 6: No one's worried about where God's at.
Speaker 7: You worried about Nobody's.
Speaker 4: Worried about where he is. Just think of us like God, don't worry about it.
Speaker 7: Don't worry about us.
Speaker 6: And speaking of.
Speaker 4: God, we have a divinely ordained story structure that we uh can't wait to go for.
Speaker 1: It just felt like it came down from the university and it was shaking like an asteroid, and then it in the right.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, of course, there is Lord to this. Stan Lee came across a pile of golden tablets in the back lat of the Burbank mall and he it's the Joseph Smith.
Speaker 6: Art Joseph And we called the tablets the Joseph Smith.
Speaker 4: And every story is divinely passed down from that.
Speaker 6: Now we open with a.
Speaker 4: Normal, accessible problem, exactly a problem one of you normies without powers might understand, like high school, like dating, high.
Speaker 3: School, running l to being an overworked doctor, single mom.
Speaker 6: That's where it all begins.
Speaker 2: That's where we get you some sort of flaw, but surprised, something happens to them that changes their life, and.
Speaker 6: Suddenly we got you by the nipples.
Speaker 2: And then we spend a long time watching them adjust.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's oh my gosh. People love a training scene. They are either training with a mentor or just training by themselves. That takes up primarily Act two and Act three and Act four.
Speaker 4: Now this is where your stuff really comes into play.
Speaker 6: We're gonna spend a lot of time on equips.
Speaker 3: Of coursewhile a villain is introduced and it's doing something nefarious, and by act three the main character realizes they're the only person that can stop the villain when at the halfway mark the villain kills somebody close to them.
Speaker 1: Yes, a little hint that we use is a normal day starts with the morning, and this goes into the afternoon, and just around the afternoon, when you're in the middle of your training.
Speaker 6: Montage, the sun goes down.
Speaker 1: That's when we bring in the villain always at night, Yes, yes, always at night.
Speaker 2: We always bring in the villain at night because nighttime is when bad people do bad stuff.
Speaker 6: So most people have a three act structure.
Speaker 4: We have a twenty four act structure, each for a corresponding hour of the day. You experience your normal, relatable problem at six am in the morning.
Speaker 1: Every single person does that, and then every single bad person does drugs at night.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: And also Act fourteen my one of my favorite acts, and it's become a lot bigger since Disney Pluses has some more involvements.
Speaker 7: Weird little funny thing shows up.
Speaker 6: Weird little funny thing.
Speaker 4: A weird little funny thing, not a minion, not a minion, same thing we thought of before, and it's been in the works for decades.
Speaker 6: And we have it in the email minion and.
Speaker 1: We have everything tracked, and you could look at the dropbox where we have all of it.
Speaker 7: I've never even.
Speaker 6: Looked at aminion. I've never even even that.
Speaker 2: I live in Studio City and have to take the one on one and when I even peek out at Universal.
Speaker 7: Studios with that big thing, I haven't even looked at it.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know what it was.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know what it was.
Speaker 2: I literally I closed my eyes in that section of the one on one.
Speaker 1: And that's why there's so many accidents. There, so many people every day close their eyes on the ass.
Speaker 6: They hate it, they don't know what it is. They close. Why is the sun wearing overalls for the last ten years? I thought it was the griff of observatory.
Speaker 7: I thought that Universal Studio, you're killing people.
Speaker 6: On the high literally killing.
Speaker 3: So then we go into act fifteen through twenty three basically, and this is the moment where you're supposed to believe that the main character is maybe gonna die and but not. But implicitly you understand they can't because we've already like announced three other movies that they're in. Yes, true, Well you really want to create a stake moment of that this person is really in trouble.
Speaker 7: Why if we lose them forever?
Speaker 2: And I do want to say rest and fees to a couple of the people we've lost Black widow.
Speaker 7: Black Widow, Gomamura. And that's about it.
Speaker 6: That's about it.
Speaker 10: That's all we could and once once, but then he was reborn in velvet and velvet Velvet got killed, shot a thousand times.
Speaker 7: It was a big choice. We were really trying to raise the stakes.
Speaker 6: When we killed a thousand times and killed Velvet.
Speaker 2: That that funny little rabbit in the punish sir, we shot him a thousand.
Speaker 3: People always ask, like, you know, in the first phase, we've already had such a cataclysmic event, huge cataclysmic event, that how do you come back from this? Like it is phase two when when uh Thanos destroys the entire universe and kills literally everybody, how do you raise the stakes? Well, I realized the cutest thing shooting it more and more and more. I want to ask you guy. I ask you guys this all the time.
Speaker 1: And it's similar to what you just said, which is I was at a FI when you guys implemented the first time there was a more verse, which I think changed content forever where you can experience the high stakes of death and loss. But as a storyteller, you don't have to clean up the mess. You could just start back off.
Speaker 3: You can just find one other person in the other universe that's the same and replace them.
Speaker 6: And we're not going to address how weird and crazy.
Speaker 2: No, no, and I will say. In the past few years that has been a balm on our storytelling. It's been such a relief. We are done with it.
Speaker 6: We're done, We're done, We're done. We're done. We're from the guy that's pretty built, where the.
Speaker 3: X Men is joining, We're done, where the multiverse is over.
Speaker 6: There's only one verse.
Speaker 7: Can we say that the X Men are coming? Can we say.
Speaker 2: That we talk about the X Men upcoming slate?
Speaker 1: I want to make sure all the doors are locked. Yeah, I want to make sure these cameras aren't locked.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk really before we talk about opening slate, just a intro two, Opening slate Phase eight. We've started to really stretch. You know, we're doing things with the Marvel. We want to be big action movies, but we also want to hint of a twenty four. We want to do guests you to make you feel like you're watching a knon movie. You know, we want to do gay stuff.
Speaker 6: You want to do straight stuff. We want to just do stuff. We want to do.
Speaker 4: Gay stuff that we can replicate in a ride at Disneyland. So that is the metric that we're pushing to, and that's the barrier that we're excited to run up again.
Speaker 6: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: A twenty four is gay stuff? And where we are our rides and where do they meet?
Speaker 2: They've officially told us that our gay movie cannot be gayer than the Monster's Ink Rides at Disneyland, And.
Speaker 6: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Huh? Movie can be placed on a spectrum by which the Monster's Ink Ride is the metric of gayness.
Speaker 2: Disney is saying that's the gayest thing they've ever done, and.
Speaker 7: We don't know what that means.
Speaker 6: And I don't agree, but there's kind of a feeling sometimes, are you feeling this is gay? This is? This is kind of gay?
Speaker 4: Madam Webb gayer than the monsters in cry Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, so we won't touch it so well, so don't worry about So let's just.
Speaker 2: Say, Madam web is is the bit of the forbidden fruit.
Speaker 7: It was so bad.
Speaker 2: It's good. But they're telling us we're not allowed to try and be bad. But sometimes, if I'm being honest, we end up bad.
Speaker 7: So why don't we.
Speaker 6: Just try to be bad?
Speaker 7: So I want to clean out a little bit. Let's be campy.
Speaker 6: Let's see that's wild to me? Why would we ever do that? We're the Marvel Universe because it's phase eight. Okay, Riley, it's phase eight. We need to stretch it. Okay.
Speaker 3: People don't want to just go see Doctor Who save another planet. They want to Doctor Who, Doctor Strange, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: Unannouncement to make.
Speaker 7: Undone and then stay Part two, Who Saves the.
Speaker 6: Day, Doctor t Part Who?
Speaker 3: We got folks, Party Part Who.
Speaker 4: Doctor Who has joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Speaker 6: The tagline. The tagline is who's in this now? In this now?
Speaker 2: It's honestly feasible because Disney owns Doctor Who and it.
Speaker 3: Just like Star Wars is about to enter the Marvel Universe, so is Doctor Who.
Speaker 4: Soon, the Marvel Universe will become so large that it will merge with the very universe itself, and there will only be one universe.
Speaker 6: The universe. We don't have to say Marvel anymore.
Speaker 11: Guys, just be the you m It'll be the the you, the day you, the normal You, the gay You, and the normal you.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 2: You're going to love this universe. And the reason why I, the head of Mythology, is okay with it is because guess what if we make it broader, there's room for everything.
Speaker 7: Yes, so I used to be mad because we only had the comics.
Speaker 2: But now we're including National Geographic as part of the Marvel universe.
Speaker 4: There are more things for you to be correct about, and even more now that in twenty twenty nine, Ursula's Revenge is coming to Marvel.
Speaker 6: Yes, so exciting.
Speaker 3: In Ursula's Revenge, we're taking Ursula, the uh famed aerial character and making her a.
Speaker 4: Villain, and you're giving sea and into the U and we're giving.
Speaker 6: Her a daughter's getting a daughter.
Speaker 1: My favorite is when you grab something out of Disney, you throw it into the you, and you give it a kid, give it a daughter.
Speaker 6: I love doing that.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait for you to see Ursula and her daughter go toe to toe with uh Drax the Destroyer.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be so exciting for you. It's an exciting for me. And now I get to all this new mythology. I get to look up Ursula, I get to know what she's all about.
Speaker 1: And you know what's fun about Ursula, It's something that we haven't touched on. Where what about a hero getting intrigued by sound?
Speaker 6: Yes, no, not color, it sound exactly. All these other heroes are so visual.
Speaker 4: But a sound being an enemy that's an anti villain aka a hero. We can work with with a opera singer daughter and you will.
Speaker 2: Believe what happened when Ursula seals Jarvis's voice because Jarvis.
Speaker 7: Is like it. It's like Seily for Tony Hawk Tony Stark. By the way, Tony Hawk.
Speaker 6: A universe, ladies and Hawkeye is what movie hawkye?
Speaker 3: It's Tony Hawk teaches Hawkey how to skateboard.
Speaker 7: Hot guy teaches Tony how to get over pain of a debt.
Speaker 4: Coming to Disneyland's frontier Land in twenty thirty two is Tony Hawkeye the ride.
Speaker 6: Were you ride out how Indiana Jones And we're making it.
Speaker 7: We're doing it loudly. We're letting you come and watch us rip it away?
Speaker 6: Yes, because who's ripping it away? Urs a lot.
Speaker 3: And these are exciting movies. But we're also in our TV show. I mean, we're trying to create TV shows that are watchable and not always about the spirit. I mean, we have a movie or TV show coming out now. It is a superhero in a world where people do not like superheroes anymore. Trying to become an actor and Ben Kingsley, this character from the Iron Man three movie who is playing an actor, teaches him how to become a good actor.
Speaker 7: Yes, I mean that is it's a real show. It's all wonder Man.
Speaker 2: We're so excited. Yeah, yah, duel Mateen playing wonder Man.
Speaker 6: Wonder Man, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's child because, honestly, I think at some point we hit it. We hit a wall when it was like, Okay, what can we change superheroes to not be good anymore?
Speaker 3: Yes? Can we can we figure out how to make this superhero a small indie episode by episode Atlanta vibe. I mean, we have squirrel Girl getting over postpartum. I'm very excited about this beautiful, this babe show.
Speaker 6: You're really exciting.
Speaker 3: Of course, this squirrel Girl, she is, you know, control of squirrels, and she unfortunately has a child and doesn't love it.
Speaker 2: Squirrel Girl excitingly played by of course Milly Bobby Brown.
Speaker 6: My god, the things Milly is doing with squirrel Girl.
Speaker 7: I mean this stretching squirrel Girl to all.
Speaker 1: All postpartum heights, all postpartum heights.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I love what we're doing with that.
Speaker 1: What we get to do with TV that we don't get to do with movies is we get to stretch. It's like when you see a baker with taffy, just move in the taffy around and you go, surely you shouldn't keep spinning that.
Speaker 4: Speaking of prosont woman is coming to Disney Plus in twenty thirty five, and.
Speaker 6: We are so excited. Croissant woman.
Speaker 2: And you might remember her from The Avengers as of Ultron when every was everything was running away, when all the buildings were falling down, and a woman ran across the screen with a CD.
Speaker 1: And that woman has a story to tell because she has a daughter.
Speaker 6: She has a daughter.
Speaker 4: Her powers involved getting up earlier than anyone should be.
Speaker 6: We want to sleep.
Speaker 4: Everyone's asleep, but not her. She is using her powers to make yeast rise.
Speaker 1: And what happens when east yeast rises? What she gets an East infection.
Speaker 4: That's her flaw, her personality flaws which she has stay East.
Speaker 6: Infection, it's her kryptonite.
Speaker 7: We're so excited.
Speaker 2: You don't know the actress again, she was a featured extra, but you're well, you will.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have backpacks of her face come this. Twenty forty two.
Speaker 7: The Power of Wake.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about our favorite superpowers, by the way, Yeah, let's strip them off.
Speaker 7: I mean I love a superpower.
Speaker 6: I love a superpower, superpower.
Speaker 3: Superpower, and what we would put them in, what movie or TV show we would put them in.
Speaker 6: This is a fun game. I love that. Good, this is this is fun.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, okay, super speed quicksiver So slows down to raise a kid like raising Arizona.
Speaker 7: Oh that's really fun.
Speaker 6: Oh that's good. That's good.
Speaker 7: It's fun.
Speaker 2: The power to mimic voices, to take on other people's voice and sound like them. They end up doing voiceover whoa one.
Speaker 4: And the power, the power to be really stretchy, the power to be a really stretchy lady.
Speaker 6: And it has to be a lady stretchy, stretchy lady.
Speaker 4: And we put her in a Forever twenty one and have her try on every size they have.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. That's really And it's body positive. Yeah, it's body and we need that.
Speaker 6: The power of an i u D that makes a woman's fingers guns. Yes, yes, and.
Speaker 7: The superhero here is the IUD.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the power of an IUD that makes a woman's fingers guns.
Speaker 6: I love that power. It's and she saves the.
Speaker 3: World, super Strength meets Moby Dick. I love that, So they just pick.
Speaker 6: It's very short. They can find super easy. That was fun, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Hopefully?
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, we have a Patreon and you can hang out with us and we talk about the episode, and we also do a bunch of other stuff. So join it. It's really cheap and it helps us do the pod more.
Speaker 3: If you like seeing us and characters, imagine seeing us as real people.
Speaker 6: Talk about like everyday stuff like what we.
Speaker 3: Ate for lunch, do back episodes and all fun stuff.
Speaker 6: Come join y'all. See Yeah, three dollars. We're gonna put the link in the bios. It's also more than three dollars. There's three dollars, five dollars, and there's ten dollars.
Speaker 1: For ten dollars, you can tell us what to order each other for coffee.
Speaker 6: And that's complicated, but you'll get it.
Speaker 3: When you get There's a lot of internal stuff going on there. You're gonna have to kind of wade through probably two months of inside jokes to understand it.
Speaker 1: But if you want to join a community of people who also listen to the pod and have friends online, join the pod Patreon We're never gonna use that.
Speaker 2: What about this somebody with the power to exactly know what time it is without looking at their watch. Yes, and they exist on a desert planet that doesn't have a regular sun.
Speaker 7: Kind of a random son.
Speaker 9: That's a random sun, random son, random son, random son.
Speaker 7: Juicy.
Speaker 6: That's good. Random son is juicy.
Speaker 4: R I never know when the sun is coming out? How can you form a society?
Speaker 7: I got that from Minecraft?
Speaker 6: What about this?
Speaker 1: What about this twenty year old gets a canker store. The next day, he doesn't feel good that canker stre is a source of an ability to fly. He starts flying. So you're giving us a lot with your powers.
Speaker 3: There's always a fast which I wait a minute.
Speaker 2: The canker sor causes him to fly, so does he have to keep the canker store.
Speaker 1: So now he wants canker sor so he can fly, So he starts kissing.
Speaker 6: He stops. Nine to eleven, Oh.
Speaker 2: I will say because of a really really great documentary from twentieth century Fox, Fahrenheit nine to eleven Michael Moore and nine eleven in.
Speaker 6: The Welcome to the You and By Association George H. W. Bush, Welcome to the you, oh Man, and by.
Speaker 1: Association that whole kindergarten he was reading to that day.
Speaker 6: Welcome to you.
Speaker 3: The Simpsons are now in the.
Speaker 1: Uh Einstein. We're dealing with that ip genius Genus, the first Gus did it hurt?
Speaker 2: I cannot wait to show you, guys the very very cool television show we're coming up with where Einstein meets Captain America and they walk around a little bit.
Speaker 7: It's called Brains and Bronze.
Speaker 6: That's correct, directed by Richard link Late. Do you guys ever see those?
Speaker 2: Director by Richard And he keeps trying to make it gay and we're okay with it's the right. He keeps going, hold on, I gotta go back and ride the ride to make sure, all right.
Speaker 6: This one's good, because then when you're in the ride, you feel it.
Speaker 4: When you're in the ride, you know which direction you're leaning, but you can't write it down.
Speaker 3: Guys, should we just list off some of the upcoming movies and TV show?
Speaker 2: I think what you're implying is, should we introduce Phase eight of Marvel?
Speaker 1: Phase eight of Marvel puts your finger on top of your phone camera when watching this because it is top secret by clicking on this video.
Speaker 6: It is an NDA that you have signed. You have signed an NDA. Welcome to the NDA.
Speaker 4: Don't spread this, but listen because we're about to unveil the U Phase eight.
Speaker 3: You love Guardians of the Galaxy, but this time things are getting turned up with Guardians of the McDonald's.
Speaker 6: That's right, the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Speaker 3: You have to take over McDonald's for four hours and make it work perfectly.
Speaker 6: Drax is going crazy.
Speaker 2: Doctor Strange has solved a lot of crazy problems across the multi verse, but he has solved one problem that he hasn't told anyone about, how to have kids with outs male female sex.
Speaker 7: Doctor Strange.
Speaker 2: In the ivf of Madness.
Speaker 4: Hawkeye the bird, But what if he laid an egg that scrambled good? Welcome to Fry cook Man, the man who makes scrambled eggs real good.
Speaker 3: Jeremy Renner will be dressed up as a bird. This is TV show making scrambled eggs of his own eggs.
Speaker 6: You loved The Hulk.
Speaker 1: What if a couple of years after the movie of the Hulk, he runs into a girl who's up for adoption. Yes, the Hulk gets a daughter. It's Rebel Wilson The Purple Monster.
Speaker 3: You love the Thor movies, but this time we're shaking it up down under.
Speaker 6: Thor is crocodile Dundee.
Speaker 3: In this movie, Thor goes down to Australia and pretends to be an actor.
Speaker 2: Chris Harms told us he would no longer baken his accent, so now we have to make it work.
Speaker 1: You loved Spider Man, but what if he sits down on the iconic pink couch and goes on call her daddy. It's Spider Daddy, Alex Cooper's unwell, it's an evil, iconic main mockster.
Speaker 4: You love mister Incredible from the movie The Incredibles, But what if he ate a hot wing so hot he couldn't breathe anymore. It's hot Ones the ex The Incredibles, the Collab of the Century.
Speaker 2: You love ant Man, but have you ever thought what happened if ant Man walked into a door that Dora was in Tortuga in the Caribbean, and he walked onto a ship. Oh, it turns out Paul Ryan is meeting Jack Sparrow's to friends. It's Aunt Man in the CARIBBEPI.
Speaker 6: That makes me think of if you love all of that?
Speaker 1: What if all of them Croissant Lady Jack, Sparrow's friend, Alex Cooper and Spider Man get together.
Speaker 6: And become one big team.
Speaker 4: In The Avengers Friends.
Speaker 2: The Avengers Friends, And we're introducing a fifty five episode arc. We haven't figured out what the thing is yet, but it's gonna be a thing they all want.
Speaker 3: Just like adding all these characters. You've heard of Magneto, But Magneto has a daughter, Magneto Colan middle School Colin Worst Years of My metal ass Life.
Speaker 6: And who's her enemy? It's her twin brother.
Speaker 4: The Diary of the Wimpy Kid, Welcome to the Marvels.
Speaker 7: Well, we cannot wait for you guys to check.
Speaker 3: Does any of those shows sound like things you guys are wanting to watch?
Speaker 7: And I know what? Please? So you're like, what is the thing? Right? And let's get into it. It's gonna be a thing that they all want. Other people want to yes, and the thing is the thing. It can go anywhere.
Speaker 6: The thing drives them to act.
Speaker 3: It looks like it anything and a lot of people want the thing, and they all want.
Speaker 1: They all want so so for all of this, all of that was just they're all looking for the thing, and the thing is anything, and the thing can.
Speaker 3: Go and when and the thing gives you something and they think gives you something something.
Speaker 4: The thing is sought after and the thing is so it has unintended consequences.
Speaker 7: You don't understand.
Speaker 2: If you have the thing, other people can't have the thing, and you can do with the thing what the thing does.
Speaker 6: Depending on where your family is. Depending on where your families, you can get different chapters of the thing.
Speaker 3: Ye yeah, yeah, and like you think kind of looks like this, like well, well it kind.
Speaker 6: Of like where can we kind of like King King King, or could be kind of like order number five latte. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And the thing is actually a metaphor for something we all know about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like the thing like like something like we all know about and also a lot of things we all know.
Speaker 7: And also in the thing, it looks like.
Speaker 2: A different thing to a lot of people until we figure out what it needs to look like.
Speaker 7: And then it looked like that for.
Speaker 1: Like some for a couple of movies, we'll be deciding what the thing is, so in that time it'll be trauma, love and memories, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Do you see him. It's the no ideas man. He stepped out of the curtain. Get out, get out. You're not welcome here. Ideas quick. I have trauma from my past. One time I was left on the school bus.
Speaker 1: No, guys, the ideas man is making me think I need to say brands.
Speaker 7: We was alone. I thought I had ideas.
Speaker 6: I thought those were things. I thought these were things. They are things.
Speaker 3: We ask you, please quick, somebody give him a really really good indie movie.
Speaker 6: You got left on the school bus? Is that something?
Speaker 4: I got left on the school bus and I had a chronic illness during that time.
Speaker 7: I'm gosh, I just got a text.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, it.
Speaker 7: Looks like the Hulk now has a chronic illness.
Speaker 6: Oh no, you're safe. Who tested you that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Thank god? Sick SICKLK. Mark Ruffalo is sick. Hulk coming to theaters in twenty forty five. And just like that, the Bastard's gone.
Speaker 4: And just like that, the TV show from HBO Welcome to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Speaker 6: Answering the question, Now that's my day. College shows live from the beautiful.
Speaker 2: Check out our Patreon. We have so much fun stuff going on there and we'll talk all about this episode. Excelsior.
Speaker 6: We also have merch come by it and link in the bile like Selsea or Bye part Is.
Speaker 12: Artists on Artists is an improvised Hollywood roundtable podcast created and hosted by Kylie Brakman, Jeremy Cole, Name, Angela Girraitana, and Patrick McDonald and.
Speaker 6: Is a production. Yeah that was a great.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I felt like we nailed Marvel. Like nobody could say that we didn't know anything about Marvel.
Speaker 7: You certainly nailed something.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm wait. You're Calamari man.
Speaker 7: It's not Patrick, It's Calamaria.
Speaker 6: It's Calamari man.
Speaker 7: I've come from another universe, the Bob's Burger universe. We need your help.
Speaker 6: Come with us. Let's go. Oh my god, wait, do I have time to pack? Could I get a little help please?
Speaker 12: Artist Artist Artists on Artists is an improvised Hollywood round table podcast created and hosted by Kylie Brakman, Jeremy Cole, Name, Angela Girritana, and Patrick.
Speaker 6: Sorry, guys, one second, I left my my coffee.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 12: Artists on Artists on Artists on Artists is an improvised Hollywood round table podcast created and hosted by Kylie Breakman, Jeremy Mo.
Speaker 6: Wait, guys, I left my wait. I look kind of good in this reflection.
Speaker 12: Oh Hold on Artists on Artists on Artists on Artists is an improvised Hollywood round table podcast created and hosted by Kylie Breakman.
Speaker 3: They don't know. It's me, Evil Jeremy and I'm here to take over the podcast once for all and destroy it from the inside.
Speaker 6: Hey, Jeremy, Hey, you ready to go. We're getting Mendo Scena Farms.
Speaker 7: Oh totally.
Speaker 6: I'll meet you guys there. Cool, See you guys soon.
Speaker 12: Artists on Artists on Artists on Artists is an improvised Hollywood round.
Speaker 7: Table Wait, you guys are still here? The podcast is over.
Speaker 12: Hun Artists on Artists on Artists on Artists is an improvised Hollywood roundtable podcast created and hosted by Kylie Brakeman, Jeremy Collename, Angela Girtana, and Patrick McDonald. It is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeart Media Podcasts. Executive produced by Matt Abadaka and produced by Alexandra Dennis and Laser Vision Productions. Music by Gabriel Ponton and edited by Connor McCaine. Thumbnail art is by Josh Fleury, and logo design is by Lucy tom Wwitz. Special thanks to Samuel Curtis and the Beautiful Dynasty Typewriter Theater. The opinions expressed on this podcast do not reflect the opinions of anyone who works on it, not even the performers, because this is an improvised podcast and.
Speaker 6: We don't know what the heck we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Full video versions of AOAOAOA are available on YouTube, so please like and subscribe and leave us a five star review wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 6: That's all for now, good Night, Hollywood,