Speaker 1: We've had so much fun last week with the Foenie Awards, and we realized how many more accolades we could give out that we decided to run it back for a part too, because.
Speaker 2: No, actually, now we should just do like the Christopher Nolan trailer. Yeah, like really dramatic bad things are happening.
Speaker 3: This episode is also going to be three and a half hours long.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Christopher Nolan be damned because over the past seven seasons we've seen some major highs and some major oh that we might mention this time and now is the perfect time to point it all out. So as a reminder, we will get categories and nominees, but we are allowed to write someone or an episode in so feel free to throw out some unmentioned suggestions guys, if you would like. Last week we did best drive By and this was for an actor who appeared in just one episode and did the absolute most with what they had. Lesha Haley as Corina Collins took home the Feenie. But there were so many good options we decided to split them up into male and female, So we have Corinna for Best Female and now here are the nominees for Best Drive by male Dom Irrera as Bosco Cellini, m John Balma as the hotel clerk. Although he was in two episodes, it still felt like a drive by Julio Oscar Machosa as doctor Sanchez. This is a physician who tells Sean that his father died. Then Jerry Levine is Philip ma Jonathan del Arco is Nunzio Super Sales, and Buddy Hackett is mister Martini and mister Vane.
Speaker 4: Yeah together, they have to be together.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then Jim Abbott as Jim Abbot. No, no, okay, you say no to that.
Speaker 2: One, right there. Nice guy, nice guy.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no that you could argue that because he wasn't an actor. His performance is pretty spectacular coming in because he had like a monologue at one point, and I, oh he was.
Speaker 1: He was very good for a baseball player who had a monologue and was there for twenty minutes exactly. But with all those caveats, I don't know that alogue award he.
Speaker 4: Wins that one. He'd win, Yeah, he wins that one.
Speaker 1: Win them AB award for me, I think Jerry Levine is Philip Mack is.
Speaker 4: So impactful yeah, you have.
Speaker 1: Anybody who's ever seen that episode remembers him and the somewhat creepy vibe he gave off.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna throw out a random one though. Great, and we still don't know the man's name. Oh, the janitor from Scream?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's background actor though. Do we have a background.
Speaker 2: Again, I mean, Dusty would win best back for this guy?
Speaker 1: Well we have, don't worry, we have best background actor coming up?
Speaker 2: Oh we do?
Speaker 4: Yeah? The order, Well, no, what if?
Speaker 1: Now when you add in if he's not there, let's see if he was there.
Speaker 2: No, he's not.
Speaker 1: He's not, so we can add him in. He can be a write in. Yeah, all right, so when we get there, who knows what will happen. I'm gonna I'm going with Jerry Levine, although my backup would be dom Irrera.
Speaker 4: But that's who I'm feeling.
Speaker 1: But I could be persuaded to feel differently, if you guys have a strong opinion.
Speaker 2: If the equivalent is Corinna who came in and like was the entire episode, then yes, Jered right, Like, that's somebody who came in and in one episode took over the entire show. Changed the whole tone of the show. We're still funny and entertaining, but just fantastic. Yeah, I mean that's more like just yeah.
Speaker 5: I would agree, But I would also add to the list somebody who wouldn't win but should be on the list maybe is Red Reginald Fairfield.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a good point, just because.
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 5: He was so fun, and it's Davy Jones and that was a pretty pretty neat one. But no, I agree with the both of you. I think for impact on the show got to be Jerry Levine.
Speaker 3: Philip Mack.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Jerry Levine, You've just won a feenie.
Speaker 4: Jesus out of me and Will.
Speaker 2: It was the Transformers are coming o. God, so overused in trailers. Now just a gun man.
Speaker 4: Easton, Easton with the he's got the quick, quick drama grawn. The button's over there, all right.
Speaker 1: So we get to move into our next category of feenie, which is the best use of a.
Speaker 4: Song, oh Man. Number one on.
Speaker 1: This list hot stuff when the guys all do the hot Stuff dance. Number two war Corey and Tipanga in the tag of an episode singing war Number three shallow Boy, the one we talked about sung by Leisha Haley.
Speaker 4: Uh, incredible song. How about Alan's jam session with the tongues is.
Speaker 1: All guitars, four guitar band, four guitars.
Speaker 4: All the time. We have Jojo Mann and Brother B. I don't know what that is?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Wait?
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh wait? I do remember this.
Speaker 5: It was that they were like on stage, we're Jojo Man and Brother B. Don't you remember they like came on and did some random.
Speaker 1: Wait is that when Phoene played tapes at the at the dance?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think that episode where he was the exits.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I don't really remember. So that's what Jojo a Man and Brother B are on a tape that are played, So yes, I think so?
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I think, Well that's a no we barely even remember. Not the best use of a song. Loser freak song by Lindsay hele Nobody's Angel, Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: It was Haley's song.
Speaker 5: But some loser freak you supposed to be on the Shallow Boy.
Speaker 2: Do you think? But do you think Leisha Haley actually wrote that song or do you.
Speaker 3: Think Linday just?
Speaker 5: I think I think just they wrote it for Lindsay because I think they wrote Shalla boy to. I don't think Lindsay at the at that first season at her age would have written I think he likes boys. If you know what I'm saying, she wrote, she probably did the melody she did. Yeah, I'll bet you she did.
Speaker 1: How about Nobody's Angel best use took write her soul and sucked it out through his eyeballs.
Speaker 4: We have a good looking guy theme.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's.
Speaker 1: That's going to be a tough one to beat. And then Morgan's wind beneath My Wings.
Speaker 2: Which, let's be fair, becomes Cory's winds beneath my Wings.
Speaker 1: But also what about I'm going to write one in what about Eric singing to I was going to write yeah to Sir with love in the graduation episode.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of good uses.
Speaker 2: Of song yeah, and we also have Trina's Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean there's like some good needle drops best.
Speaker 2: Use of a song. Also, if we're talking about just use of a song, are we are we doing like a musical number because we're just talking about use of a song. I would put up the Garfunkle song when we get the flashback montage whatever. That Garfunkle song totally worked for me, Yeah, which is actually one of the few needle drops in boy Me's world history, Like, well, we actually just dropped, but I guess we're gonna stick with musical numbers. Yeah, actually performed on the show.
Speaker 4: I think it's performed on the show.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I have to say for things people would remember.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you're gonna be hard pressed to beat hot Stuff and all of us, the whole cast of guys dancing that hot Stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean you got Feenie doing the doing the dance. I mean it was we're.
Speaker 2: Not all the song.
Speaker 4: I know you're just dancing.
Speaker 3: No, it's best use of a song, not performance of a song. It's best use of a song. And I mean stuff where all the guys are dancing, it's pretty good use of that song. It's a direct rip off obviously of Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I think it's either War or to Sir with Love, because those both are hysterical.
Speaker 3: They're both they're.
Speaker 2: Taking a song, changing the context of that song and making it hysterical. In both cases like War, like the fact that Corey in Topanga get up to they sing is just ridiculous. And then you guys kill it. It's so funny. And then it's to Sir with Love. It's again like it's a graduation. Oh god, what song is he gonna sing?
Speaker 4: And I mean and he lays across their laps. It's so funny.
Speaker 1: You're probably right, I think, to Sir with Love, I think either you're gonna go with to Sir with Love.
Speaker 5: Ye, it's tough, though, God war the two of you singing wars so funny.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: But yeah, maybe it is to Sir with Love draped across the teachers. Ye, everybody's there.
Speaker 2: The fact that you spent all week rehearsing it and made it funny when we were actually there, it's just it's brilliant. Man, it's such a good performance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all right, to Sir with Love.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on a feenie. Okay, this this one is done.
Speaker 4: With peace and love. Peace and love.
Speaker 1: Everyone had terrible episodes, your hosts included, but this award is for overall worst episode.
Speaker 2: This is a tough one, man.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of that.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of there's more, thank you, there's way more good episodes than there are bad episodes.
Speaker 1: I mean, in multitudes, so many more amazing episodes. But here are nine that we talked about as potentially being.
Speaker 2: The worst nine.
Speaker 4: Okay, Number one road Trip.
Speaker 2: That's Sean going on a road trip with Corey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is this Nobody's Angels? Nobody's Angels episode?
Speaker 2: Pretty better?
Speaker 4: Number two Starry Night.
Speaker 3: I love that episode.
Speaker 2: This one's hard because it's actually like Cannon. It's like an important Cannon story thing. But we hated it so much. But I don't. I don't because of its its value in the canon and the storytelling. I feel like we can't call it the worst episode.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: That's just anyway.
Speaker 4: Go on number three for Love and Apartments?
Speaker 2: Which one was this? Is this the wrestling for the apartment episode?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Gosh, it might be?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh so this is Mankind?
Speaker 2: Yes, this was the one. I mean, that's the B story. So what was the A story?
Speaker 1: And for Love and Apartments, after Corey and Tapenga and Sean and Angela break up, the girls choose to challenge the boys to a wrestling match to decide who keeps the apartment.
Speaker 4: That's all it says. It's season seven episode two.
Speaker 5: People love People Love, the wrestling love Mankind And in the fact that we then learned that Danielle did that whole week broken.
Speaker 4: On Sean tried to reconcile to Panga's parents.
Speaker 2: Right, so it had the weird drama of their house, right.
Speaker 3: And like Corey making just throwing himself that was murder.
Speaker 4: Isn't this also where you meet Hit the dad's girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a good episode. It's really not.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 4: Our fourth nominee is Brothers, which I guess the.
Speaker 2: First episode of season five, which is where right where Corey is filming a reality show. Yeah, so it's all like and then like it's really bad.
Speaker 5: Matt's first episode, which is important to the show. I did not hate it as much as the two of you did, if memory serves, I thought that Matt and Eric scenes of meeting up like one, two, three Blue, Yeah, I don't like them, Like that stuff I thought was was actually not terrible. You just didn't like that Matt didn't have a character, right, No, I my monologueing to the camera like in documentary style on New York Street and then like turning around.
Speaker 2: And like, oh I didn't see you there. It's so bad. It's so painful, and like just it's just it's really it's like, all right, I think it's one of the worst episodes, but maybe it's.
Speaker 4: The it's on the It's on the list.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: I get it. Definitely.
Speaker 2: It's a Wonderful Night, which this is season one where Eric wrecks the car is it? And yeah, you and Jason Marrisden end up at the tow truck.
Speaker 5: Oh my size fourteen steel toejack boots, which actually wasn't in the episode, and I don't think we're like what cut lines?
Speaker 1: Hey, me and Alan go out and hire a babysitter who cancels on them. So Phoene subs in, are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: This is I fist take that out. It's not you, it's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This is the episode where Corey says something about going to college and Sean and him fight the entire episode about it's it's a gay panic episode the whole episode, and then remember we get the flashback at the law with.
Speaker 4: My gosh, Yes, this is gosh.
Speaker 1: This is when you decide you are worried that you guys are going to grow apart anyway, and you decide to end your friendship sooner rather than later. And there is lots of yelling at each other.
Speaker 2: Lots of yelling, and we each find new friends. Oh remember goes and hits on some other guy, like and it's super cool.
Speaker 4: And then it's like us and grapes to someone.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then you Topanga like makes a scheme to bring us into Phoenie's office, where we continue to fight, and then we get a flashback, which was just where it's it's one of the worst episodes, and to me, it was just like it was trying so hard to be an affair, to forget like the whole joke of like Corey and shann Are and love, but instead it was just bad. I don't know. I think it's a.
Speaker 5: What what's Eric? I think the worst episode has to have a bad A and.
Speaker 2: Be the B story is you and the Dean in college. One of the dean storylines, which are always episodes the dean and this is one of them. The X one is Fraternity Row, which I think is on this list.
Speaker 1: You're right, see it's not you, it's me is the is episode. That episode is first, and the next one it's right after. Fraternity Row is right after.
Speaker 3: So that was everything with the dean was terrible.
Speaker 2: It's so yeah, so it's like that that the whole beginning of that season. Season six was just painful. I mean always, the beginning of season shot that was five five Season five.
Speaker 3: I guess because we were in college. We of course we would have been in college, not.
Speaker 2: Us, but you and and Matt. This is when they introduced mad and they didn't know what to do with them. We had a new director that only directed that season. It's just such an uneven beginning to the season. It's yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Next we have fraternity row, which is when you start the magnum p I. Eric decides to start his own fraternity Magnum Pi. Sean begins to slack off on schoolwork because he doesn't expect to get into college.
Speaker 4: That's fraternity row.
Speaker 5: Yeah again, bad episode. I don't know if that was the worst one. That was the one where the guy turns around and has the perfect Magnum Pi shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like yeah again.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the storyline with Shann't either. I think that's because I think it's completely forgettable.
Speaker 3: But all right.
Speaker 1: Humiliated by what he's forced to do in pledges for fraternities, Eric decides to start his own fraternity to throw parties and get girls. Jack doesn't like the idea, but it's forced to go along because Eric included his name on the flyer. Dean Borak, however, is suspicious.
Speaker 2: This is the one where it opens with me in the pink dress and doesn't guest star walking in ped Raing and Bernie Copel miraculously show up.
Speaker 1: They order the fraternity shut down the next morning, but Jack, Eric, and the dozens of girls that show up party for the rest of the night. Meanwhile, Sean is getting down on himself about going to college. He begins slacking off because he doesn't think he'll actually get in, but when a girl in his building invites him to her class, Sean cannot reject. Lucky for him, he really likes the class and seems to have an act for it.
Speaker 4: But it is only philosophy school high school.
Speaker 2: That's not a horrible it made no sense. Remember we were like, wait, so Sean's smart enough to be okay? It was like, but there's still a nice feene b. I feel like there's still some there's not horrible stuff about the sewn episode, but the really a storyline fraternity rose bad. I think the previous one is worse. If we're talking Dean episodes and yeah.
Speaker 4: It's not you, it's me.
Speaker 2: I think that's the worst.
Speaker 1: Uh first girlfriends club, this is where you get kidnapped by your ex girlfriends.
Speaker 2: And remember, none of it made sense. We were just like, why are these characters going to the boat house? How did they know what they were?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: The logic completely fell apart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sean and Corey are entangled in a web of accountability. Uh Ti Pinga doesn't want to read Lauren's letter, but Ange tears it out of her hands and reads it to her to Panga is very angry, slamming Corey into a locker to begin their discussion. She wants to know why he lied to her about the kiss and tells him that he broke her trust and that she doesn't know how they can work past that. Meanwhile, for the first time, Sean is very excited about his Valentine's Day date with Angela. He has every intention to attend, but three ex girlfriends kidnap him so he won't ultimately disappoint Angela. That's the flimsy premise.
Speaker 2: You're gonna.
Speaker 1: You're gonna disappoint her anyway, So disappoint her now, I would have.
Speaker 5: To argue though, that the three guest stars coming back, it was great to see everybody again, and anything having to do with the Lauren storyline was really important to the show. I know, so the you know, the letter and all that kind of stuff. I yeah, not a great episode, but it was so important the Lauren mark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: Our next episode is what a drag?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I mean I think it's awful. It's awful. What is the BT story? Because the A story is you and Jack dressing as women to get away from the one one guy, one guy, and then it's gotta be is a Corey to Panga thing? What's going on the Yes, it looks.
Speaker 1: Like Corey and Topanga are at odds as they attempt to redecorate.
Speaker 4: Their dorm room.
Speaker 1: Eric and Jack are forced to go into hiding when they bust a fellow student, Crazy Luther.
Speaker 4: He attempts to throw an illegal rave.
Speaker 1: Eric is Chantal Dubois, a shy French girl, and Jack is Lala Nelson, a recovering drug addict.
Speaker 2: What don't you remember him being?
Speaker 5: No, that's what That's what Eric says to He says, your name is Lala Nelson.
Speaker 3: You're recovering drug addict. He's like, no, yeah, Eric, Eric writes the backstory for funny.
Speaker 4: That's actually a good joke, it's funny.
Speaker 2: I think this is really this is up there. I think this is top top three worst episode because remember all the stuff where we have to pretend that no one's recognizing Eric. Yeah, and he's actually.
Speaker 3: Topanga.
Speaker 5: The scene of Tapanga where I'm crying the whole time and then belching for no reason, and then it's and it's like Topanga doesn't get it.
Speaker 2: And I feel like this isn't that Corey to Pangas zone of Just like with the apartment stuff, I never really liked any once they got settled in the apartment, I liked it. But finding the apartment, decorating the apartment.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know.
Speaker 2: I mean the only really apartment storyline that I loved was the party, like when you guys throw the Corey tries and then on. I thought that was a cute and that's like a cute thing to you know, showcase your characters. But this debate, if I remember correctly, this is like Alan not helping Corey fix up the apartment.
Speaker 1: No, this is when Corey decides to redecorate his room the I mean the dorm room bright yellow and furnish it with cork to Panga is less than excited about it, but she doesn't have the heart to tell him that she dislikes it. After striking up a conversation with Eric, she gains the confidence to talk to him, and when she returns home, she finds that Corey is painted the dorm sky blue and furnished it with regular furniture. Corey says he knew she hated it, but she should have told him.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is this is just like, yeah, this is a dumb episode.
Speaker 7: It's just it's just not yeah, it's really quirk like that's the joke, the whole story around cork furniture, because.
Speaker 3: The A story was so strong that you just didn't really need to be story. What's the episode that Nicole Eggert was in?
Speaker 5: Let me look, that literally just ended with Eric sucking her toes and then she never came back again.
Speaker 3: What the hell was that episode?
Speaker 2: But I think the A star was probably pretty strong.
Speaker 5: That's what I want to know what the story was, because if the A story is not super strong, that's gotta be on this.
Speaker 1: That's picket fences and Corey and Tepega seem like they're stuck in their old rundown dorm. Corey finds a great house with a nook for eighty thousand dollars, but it's into thinking that he can afford it.
Speaker 3: She was funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the guest star was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's what a drag or It's not you, It's me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me read.
Speaker 1: Let me read the full description of It's not You, It's Me. Sean gets very upset at Corey for looking at colleges that they know ever discussed, and that Sean couldn't get into the argument quickly snowballs is. The two find replacement friends to make the other jealous. Neither, however, budgets. As things begin to escalate, Sean throws a party and doesn't invite Corey, hurting Corey's feelings.
Speaker 4: And then this is the Lama Pen.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I mean, it's like a full five minutes of the episode with those kids and the Lama pen, and it's so painful. It's sorely shot, it's poorly acted, no offense, sorry, kids, but it's it's bad like it's and it's like and it's also the big joke is like don't touch it. You're not supposed to hug your boys. Remember, it's like all this like and Ben and I are so over the top, Like I take full responsibility for the performance. But it was definitely like make it bigger, it's funnier, and it's like, no, this is not funny. Actually, what's funny about It's a fair to forget is how subtle it was correct and how real it was and how much. And instead it was like play it. Let's let's make the gay joke as big and loud as possible, and therefore it'll be funny. And it just doesn't work. It's so bad. But I don't know. I think what a drag is pretty much.
Speaker 1: Jack and Eric are nervous about writing their first college essay. Eric's plan is to be friend Dean Borak so they can get an extension. Looking for advice, Eric finds Feeni and has him give him and Jack advice. Foenie calmly tells them just to write the essays and they'll be fine, and suggest that these feelings be Eric's topic. Later on, they managed to get an extension to actually write their essays. When Jack impresses Dean Borak by speaking to him in Chinese.
Speaker 2: That throws it over if they had like gotten through or done something. But the fact that it like comes down to a Chinese joke, Like it's so dumb.
Speaker 3: Can I ask a random question?
Speaker 5: Why do we have two Dean's and both of them are Dean bo something?
Speaker 4: I know Dean boy.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's a whole different conversation.
Speaker 4: But yeah, guys, I don't know. I feel like, can we give duel awards?
Speaker 2: I think it's I think I don't know. I think what a drag? Because like when I said, it's not you, it's me, it took a couple of minutes for you. Guys. Remember if I said what a drag? We all know exactly which one it was to Panga.
Speaker 5: Scene is where she's just we're talking and no one recognized her.
Speaker 3: It's awful. It's awful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, guys, I can't even believe Club Cleavage.
Speaker 2: Didn't even make this list?
Speaker 4: Isn't on this list?
Speaker 2: How is it not?
Speaker 3: What was what was the b story? That was the solid it was?
Speaker 2: So the story was that Corey looses ring at Club clevage engagement to take it off and leave it on the table or whatever, Oh my god, she danced Rachel. It has to do with you, guys. And she comes because she.
Speaker 5: She's writing a paper, yes, and she wants to see how the males interact with it was like.
Speaker 3: And what and Sean Weiss is there and there isn't.
Speaker 4: Married, You're dead. That's the episode. You're married, You're dead.
Speaker 5: They're playing in whatever his name's dorm room. They started playing poker, right, and then going to Hooters.
Speaker 1: I have to this, guys. We thought this one was so bad when we were bad.
Speaker 2: All right, We've already spent more time on the fete. This is important.
Speaker 3: This is important, though what the worst episode is. This is important.
Speaker 1: The conflict Sean Hunter and the guys tease Corey joking that he is dead to the fun bachelor lifestyle because Tapega completely controls him. To prove he is still one of the guys, Corey goes with Shonda Club Cleavage, a thinly veiled hooter style bikini bar. While trying to fit in, he removes his engagement ring and dances with other women, only later to realize he has lost his ring. Tapega discovers his deception. Instead of screaming, she delivers a mature reality track. Wearing the ring was his idea, and while he is free to hang out with his friends, he needs to respect their commitment. The b plot is that Rachel maguire uses Eric Matthews and Jack Hunter as test subjects for her psychology term paper. She coolly observes their bizarre, chaotic housemaid antics to study how women influence male bonding. That's pretty When I googled this, it says behind the scenes and cast backlash. In April twenty twenty five, the cast revisited this episode on their Rewatch podcast, Pod Meets World. Host Stanielle Fischel to Pega, writer Strong, Sean and wilfridill Eric heavily criticized it, calling it arguably the worst.
Speaker 4: Episode of the series.
Speaker 1: They disliked how the script portrayed to Panga as an overly strict, controlling figure.
Speaker 4: And Corey as a whipped fiance.
Speaker 1: Writer or Strong and Ben Savage recalled that the atmosphere on set felt like a disaster due to behind the scenes production tensions. Fun fact, the episodes feature a minor guest appearance by future Hollywood star Neia Vardalos.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: No bards in the tossy episode.
Speaker 1: I know, but remember it does say it on IMDb that she and we were like, do you think she's in Club Clavak.
Speaker 2: She's such a good actor, it could become anybody.
Speaker 4: Anybody wouldn't even know.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a real contender for okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's that one where you're dead drag okay, And both all also have like yeah, I mean it's funny they both play with gender, which they interest like. It seems like that's the achilles heel of boy mets world right correct, Like gender issues are always front and center, like whenever they lean heavily into gender stuff, it's a little painful, except for chick like Me, which I think was.
Speaker 3: Which is great. Here's what I will say.
Speaker 5: Nobody, and I mean nobody has ever come up to me and quoted anything from Club Clevage. People come up and do Chantale du bois all the time I needed it, but a lot of people like Chantelle was.
Speaker 2: Sure important, right, but you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean, yeah, they're both ter I would be I could sleep with either one of.
Speaker 3: These being the worst episode.
Speaker 1: I know, I really could, you know what, I man, it's so hard I was gonna.
Speaker 2: Here's there's the thing. What would you be if somebody said, I can only watch one episode of Boy World, which one would make you more upset for them to see to misunderstand the show? For me, it's what a Drag because at least at least the Corey topanga has the intention of like real character, or in the Club Clubage one, it has the intention of like taking itself seriously talking about marriage, talking about whereas what a Drag is just like a romp that completely fails in both the A and B story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you could also argue that there's harder laughs in What a Drag than they are.
Speaker 2: Right, but that what Boy Meets World is about? Like if somebody said, like I can only watch one episode and you handed them what a Drag? Would they get the what Boy Meets World is about? No at all? Like whereas Club Clubage is one, I could be like, uh, yeah, it's not a great episode, but there's still kind of now you still also miss.
Speaker 4: I know you're right drag.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, oh, is Boy Meets World about bullies? And they have to go undercover in disguise.
Speaker 5: And like crazy Luther isridiculous and the idea that they are dressed like women and nobody reckon no one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: The reality of that is just so beyond like.
Speaker 1: Except versus the idea that Corey not a great partner, uh, takes his ring off and loses it in a Hooters style place, Dependa finds out and instead of over like, you get dynamics, relationship dynamics.
Speaker 2: Sophisticated dynamics. Whether they're like great or not, we can argue all but at least there's something going on. The where you're like, oh, there's a little surprise, it's not the predictable storyline is literally just like where it's like, yeah, the joke is, you know, revealing that you're a guy to the guy who's got his arm around you.
Speaker 5: And then the joke is also that Eric is so ugly as a woman, right, that it's absurd, and that is Matt is essentially a super mom, and it's.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right, there's too much, too much better drag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what a drag you have?
Speaker 2: Won?
Speaker 5: Uh, what's a what's the exactly? All right?
Speaker 1: All right, let's move into a best okay, best wardrobe or outfit.
Speaker 4: Number one. Veronica was boiski.
Speaker 2: I mean it's incredible, nomenal, so incredible.
Speaker 1: Eric's lobster costume when he falls into the butter.
Speaker 5: It's kind of a storm made costume that I was gonna say, it's funnier in concept than it is actually execution.
Speaker 3: Agreed.
Speaker 1: Tk's sex kitten skirt, Sean's generic Atlas T shirt.
Speaker 2: I mean, actually wear this. I wear this in my life now now that we have it from our own merchant, I wear it and I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, bad guy leather jackets, I mean hard to top.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's a concept of the all of the leather jackets as opposed to one wardrobe.
Speaker 4: I know, but but like is the is the best?
Speaker 1: Then the thing of like the idea of putting leather jackets on someone to tell a story, you know.
Speaker 3: Exactly what they are, because yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Literally and it goes throughout the entire show. It's like clearly a decision. It's like that, it's like that, it's like a cartoon. I don't know, I don't know. It's so perfect and it's so consistent. It's like you're part of the cool gang, you're a little edgy, you're wearing a leather jacket, a.
Speaker 1: Little a little unhinged. Maybe we got a see you're on the fence. Are you just cool or are you crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: And then finally we have Topanga's Donut in the sky, the white lace Panka dress.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's iconic. I know, I have to I have to add to this list. Okay, plays with Squirrels.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Squirrels not on this list.
Speaker 2: I mean it's slightly more about makeup than wardrobe, I would say, but as an outfit, yeah, I guess if we're saying hold outfit pretty great. So many and then the couch. I was gonna say, couch.
Speaker 3: You could count the couch as an outfit, could you?
Speaker 2: I mean it was a prop.
Speaker 4: No, we said it wasn't a prop. It was, it was an outfit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Definitely, Plays with Squirrels has to be on this list, though, But girls, for sure, even with those two on the list, if we're talking iconic, and I guess plays with s girls is iconic. But to Panga's dress or Veronica was boy Ski, I think have to be the two that you talk about. And I think with what it did for the show and was brought back in Girl Meets World and what but I guess yeah, Bass Girls was.
Speaker 4: Too, but it's tough between those two.
Speaker 3: But to Panga's Topanga's dress is super important and it's so it's you know, what I like about it too is that it's so simple actually yeah, like it's.
Speaker 2: Just but is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't Topanga almost just like the first time you see her with the outfit she's in that crocheted kind of I mean, you'd like you understand the character almost instantly.
Speaker 1: One could argue that picking the Tapanga's Donut in the Sky dress might actually be the umbrella for all of season one to panga wardrobe, where it was eclectic and was vintage and thrifted and looked looked exactly like what that character was, you know, like flower child dress, like you just looked at her and knew and.
Speaker 2: Yet still contemporary and nineties that she didn't feel like, oh, we just dressed a kid like she was in the seventies. Like it's actually took the character put it. Yeah, it's pretty perfect. It is pretty much that with the crimped hair, I mean everything the whole whole look was and then you were wearing like a choker thing, right, So like, yeah, whoever designed that that is perfect. Whoever it was that first year and they took the right amount of time and they just defined the whole character.
Speaker 5: It's totally watching Danielle trying to put that choker on in the dark while changing clothes.
Speaker 3: Show every week with nails on.
Speaker 4: Where we only have.
Speaker 1: A minute, and I'm like having it put on a tank top and leggings on the side of a stage.
Speaker 3: Yep, cars, That's that's my vote.
Speaker 4: I agree that one.
Speaker 2: It's the most iconic. Ye, it's world clothing.
Speaker 4: I agree best quote JESU Christ.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Ready, they want you to take the roles. Believe in yourselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can I just say part of the reason why they want you to take the roles is the most quoted and the most memorable is because we all go into restaurants where there are roles, do you know what I mean. It's like it refers to a common experience that everybody, so it is funny. But also I think the reason it's so famous is because it's part of our everyday life when we all go to restaurants. So I'm just gonna throw that out there, is like actually a reason for it not to be the best line. It's by the.
Speaker 5: Way, the two of you dressed like old people could easily have been on the Best Wardrobe or outfit list.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, so good.
Speaker 5: But I can see what you're saying, and once you say the second one, Danielle, I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Know, I don't know what else.
Speaker 2: We don't need to go beyond it.
Speaker 1: Believe in yourselves, dream, try do good. I will read the rest, but I think we can just we all agree.
Speaker 4: What's going to ever top that?
Speaker 2: What could people actually get tattooed on them? You know what I mean? Like and everyone if you see people put it on their graduation caps there, it's like it's just the line.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, yeah, you do your thing and I do my thing. You are you and I am I the Gestalt Prayer, I am danger Boy underpands, Classic Life's Tough, get a helmet, Iconic quoted me all of it.
Speaker 4: So I said to myself.
Speaker 1: Kyle, I love that so much, and I'll get as sick as I can without dying.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: We also don't have on here, uh to Panga. If I had to dream of the perfect girl, yeah, you would come close to It's a great one.
Speaker 3: I married.
Speaker 5: I married a moose is a pretty great quote.
Speaker 3: There have been so many incredible lines. I know nothing it is, Belie.
Speaker 1: No, We've definitely missed a bunch on this list, but I think once we came up with believing yourself's dream, try to do.
Speaker 4: Good, it was like, well, what are we doing exactly? That's it? Congratulations Poenies, wont a Feenie.
Speaker 3: Matt Nelson, Matt Nelson, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Matt Nelson.
Speaker 1: Last week we did best swing set, and this week we are going to do best central location. Oh oh, this is We have the Matthews House in side the Matthews House two.
Speaker 2: John Adams gonna say Matthew's House is a great set. Pretty generic, kind of just standard sitcom set. Could have could have been any you know, but some of.
Speaker 5: The standard sitcom sets are pretty iconic. I mean, again, that's not on this list is the classroom.
Speaker 2: And I mean the classroom sucks. I'm sorry, having directed classroom episodes. It's the hardest to shoot.
Speaker 5: It's the hardest to everybody when they think about Boy Meets World, especially the early days of thinking about Phoene standards.
Speaker 2: It's not a good set to deal with.
Speaker 5: It so you're talking so best set, meaning like it can't just be the look, It's got to be the whole thing of the set.
Speaker 3: How it was easy to block in, how it was easy to shoot in.
Speaker 1: Like also just how interesting it was to look at.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 4: So two John Adams three, Penn Brook, all.
Speaker 2: Right, when we say John Adams the Hallway all the way from season two correct iconic. Yes, that is one of the most design sets. So much good work in there. Flexible, and think about how many incredible options you had. But colorful, not really memorable, no kind of looks like like I don't know if anybody would see it immediately be like Boy Meets World, Yeah, because it would just be like it's a good set to work in the literal show, That's what I mean. Just chase the color of the paint and it's like suddenly it's a different series. So let's keep that in mind, all right, Penbrook, what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would also think it's the hallway, the hallway outside.
Speaker 4: The I don't know, I shouldn't even be on the best Chubbies.
Speaker 2: Iconic, amazing to work in some of the best scenes in Boy meets world history happened here through the Rave Monkeys, like the birthday Birthday special, theolroom, the pool table, Oh my god, I mean I think this is probably the one. But then we'll keep going.
Speaker 1: We have the student union, terrible set, the worst.
Speaker 2: Worst, too wide open, too yeah.
Speaker 3: Way too deep, useless parts in the back it was.
Speaker 1: But then finally we have the Matthews outside with the slash feene backyard and side yard.
Speaker 2: This is so hard so but this is the problem with the set is that there's one plane to act on. Yep, yeah, we had to like sometimes we use that little bench seat. We never took advantage of the treehouse and sean escaping from it. But if you just wanted to say, you're watching snapshot, but also the kitchen if we include the kitchen in this as the Parsennian, is that the word, if that's what we're talking about, Like, it's so iconic and wonderful, but it is flat.
Speaker 3: So but think about it. There's one, two, three, four, five different entrances we used for the backyard.
Speaker 5: You're in the stage up stage, Jeanie's house, you had the Matthew's house.
Speaker 3: You did have the.
Speaker 5: Uh treehouse, which was used, and you had basically coming from the cameras where that was like the you know, basically said we parked.
Speaker 2: McClanahan parked apparently where the maybe the basketball court is too, if you kept walking.
Speaker 3: You don't know where that is the garage, but that's a pretty.
Speaker 2: I think it's either Chubbies or the backyard side of your heard.
Speaker 4: I think so too. Those are my two picks.
Speaker 5: Are we missing any What about okay throwing it out there because it was used so many different times?
Speaker 3: What about the apartment that was everybody's apartment? Oh, different levels.
Speaker 2: I mean it actually was good. It was a good set.
Speaker 3: It wasn't good.
Speaker 5: Well, it was a good set, but I don't know if it beats the Matthews.
Speaker 1: The thing I love about Chubbies is that it was a place where you could have multiple things going on, different groups of people, and it all makes sense for them to be there and makes sense for them to not be able to hear the conversations going on if you were in so diverse, so you could have the parents over here talking to Chubby behind the bar ordering food.
Speaker 4: You could have people sitting in a booth.
Speaker 2: On actor tables, and the.
Speaker 1: People playing people could go play pinball and then come back down. Then you had the pool room, Like we could have the entire cast in there and have different storylines going on and not be like, how are these people? How is this not all connected? Whereas in the backyard it was so small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you playing in the backyard. Really, there's one type of stat people walk in, talk it out, walk away, Like there's only one type of scene. Where's Chubby's. You could have a concert, you could have well, there's.
Speaker 5: Something to be said for a set to that you want to have background actors in yeah, right, and and that the background You didn't need that many background actors in Chubby to make the place scene like it was.
Speaker 2: Popp also incredibly well production designed. I literally own one of the like things in the background, that train thing that you got, So think about the design, like the set deck is incredible. So like the comic books, the like little signage like everything J Simpson, Jersey come.
Speaker 4: To chub Congratulations Chubbies.
Speaker 1: You just want a feoene Now we have best Romantic Relationship and this is different than last week's Best Duo as it must include the concept of love.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Amy and Allen Cory and Topanga, Angela and Sean, Rachel and Jack, Fenian Dean Bolander, Lauren and Corey, Corey and Sean.
Speaker 5: Okay, can we can we ding Corey Andanga and Rachel and Jack right away?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Foeniean Dean Bowling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know they got married and then we never saw her again exactly.
Speaker 2: So it but hold on, what are we talking about when we're saying best romantic relationship. We're saying that, like watching these two people be in love romantically was fun or it was was a relationship.
Speaker 1: We're the best relationship, I think the best relationship, and for me, then it's clear that that is Amy and Allen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Were many problems with the fact that, like the way that they talk to each other, the way that they fall into the like trophs.
Speaker 1: Eventually, eventually, early on in the show, there were so many great moments of them working things out together, supporting each other. But yes, of course were there tropes where it was like, you know, but even still like even when he bought the van for her and she was upset about it, she spoke up, she was like, don't ever do that for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, even when he like criticizes her body or I don't know. I thought, I thought, I agree. If we had just watched it up to season three or four, I would be like Amy and Ellen are like amazing. But I do feel like by the end of the show there was a little like this couple man like Yeah, but I think that's mostly because Amy just got diminished as a character on the show. Yes, I agree, if we're just yeah, but I mean as far as like people were rooting for models for good relationship.
Speaker 5: Sure, I'm sorry, I just realized something. Did we even talk about the fact that Amy was pissed that Alan went and bought the van, but then Amy went and bought the store.
Speaker 4: We did even talk about did we?
Speaker 2: Okay, we did?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, think we talked about that.
Speaker 3: I would have to vote Amy and Allan.
Speaker 5: I think just in the overall scheme of things.
Speaker 1: Lauren and Corey could have been, but they started on started with deception.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 4: And Corey and.
Speaker 1: Sean, I mean, we there is love there, but you know, I mean, I do think that it was always supposed to be a platon Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, and I don't think they developed Angela and shown enough, especially at the end of the show.
Speaker 3: I know, I kind of let it fall fall bit by the way side.
Speaker 5: And Amy and Allen were, yeah, so diminished in the last couple of seasons, but when we did get to see them they were I mean, we were gushing about them for the first couple of seasons and.
Speaker 2: They're still going out to dinners protecting.
Speaker 4: Spice alive.
Speaker 1: All Right, Amy and Allen, you've won a feene. Now we have Best Background Actor. There's the one and only Dusty Vegas show girl on career day. Jackie Fell as waitress.
Speaker 2: She's actually great, amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's Justin Armeo as pizza delivery guy in pizza hat.
Speaker 4: That's the Train of Fools episode.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, there's Ludwig with the German radio show now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and col Pen No, we got to give it to Jackie.
Speaker 4: Come on, I know it's Jackie or Dusty. Jackie is what she does with that he.
Speaker 3: Made the episode was the thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Dusty was there and was a mainstay, and we were so happy he was there and all that was super fun.
Speaker 3: But Jackie like affected the episode.
Speaker 2: Gets a laugh, She gets a laugh.
Speaker 1: All right, Jackie Fell has won Best Background Actor as waitress. All right, guys, best animal on Boy Meets World?
Speaker 4: Was it the bear? Was it the bee? Was it Cory the pig? Was it the monkey? Was it Salem the cat or.
Speaker 2: Bubba Salem's gone?
Speaker 4: Okay, Salem out?
Speaker 2: What what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What what does that mean? It's obviously little Corey.
Speaker 4: It's got to be little I mean, right, or the bear?
Speaker 3: The bear?
Speaker 2: The bear?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't even remember the bear.
Speaker 2: But there's two bears.
Speaker 4: We had two bears for guys, I don't remember either bear.
Speaker 2: No, it's obviously it's or the monkey, which is who's also great?
Speaker 4: Marcel MPEd apart that episode? Was any You were so furious about talking monkey.
Speaker 2: But we're talking about the performance.
Speaker 1: No, no, well, you guys didn't like it. Even if we are talking about the performance.
Speaker 4: You guys were like this monkey.
Speaker 5: I'm just wondering how much we have to throw into the the you know, figuring out who won, because remember how awful working with the pig was. Oh gosh, it was terrible, super uncomfortable, That's what I'm saying, Like working with he was terrible, working with the monkey.
Speaker 3: He and I are still Facebook friends and hang out.
Speaker 2: Alive email every once in a while. Everyone, Come on. If you're talking about Boy Meets World and you want to celebrate the use of animals on the show, that Little Cory episode is so yeah, it's so cute, the idea that Sean gets a pig and the names it Little Cory. Come on and then he.
Speaker 3: Comes back a huge, big yeah. That's okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Little Corey, you've just won best Animal. Congratulations, delicious, Oh Mike, worst season?
Speaker 2: Do we even have to go through this? Seven?
Speaker 3: Seven?
Speaker 4: Moving on?
Speaker 2: No, I want you to name each one one, one, two, two, three, three or four.
Speaker 6: Order there's five, one, seven, number two four, it's number seven.
Speaker 4: Congratulations number seven. You're the worst season, the best overall character are Is it number one?
Speaker 5: Er?
Speaker 4: Corey? Is it number two?
Speaker 2: Sean?
Speaker 4: Is it number three?
Speaker 3: Eric?
Speaker 1: I've already crossed it out. Is it number four? To Pega, I've already crossed it out. Is it number five?
Speaker 4: Feeney? Is it six?
Speaker 2: Allen?
Speaker 4: Is it seven? Amy? Or is it eight? Angela? I've already crossed it out.
Speaker 2: I think it's Sean.
Speaker 4: I think you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Corey obviously is the one that's supposed his ARC is supposed to be driving the show, But I just I just don't feel like he goes through as much and I feel like he's so he goes from like innocent to like experienced, whereas like Sean has so many weird side quests and interesting you know, I don't know anyone. He goes from being like kind of the poor dumb kid to this like artsy, poetic kind of disappears from.
Speaker 3: The show in the later scenes. Now probably I know that is probably seven.
Speaker 2: He kind of he's well, there's the antel the storyline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do think where he ends, even the ability, even the fact that he makes the joke about like, oh because I can't go to New York because I've.
Speaker 4: Got nothing here.
Speaker 1: But he so there is like a real sense of comfortability, if not confidence in who he is as a person and just kind of like, I don't know where my life is going to take me, but I feel confident that I can handle it, Whereas the first several seasons of the show was all about his concern that because of his upbringing, he was automatically going to fail in life, and now I don't I feel like he knows that no matter what happens to him in life, he's not going to fail, right, which is a great arc.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't disagree.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's look at it this way. What you just described is embodying Phoeni's message. He believes in himself. He's going to dream and he's going to try.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's a good person, so he's gonna do good.
Speaker 2: But like he used to that, yeah, from where he started, like the whole first four seasons, five seasons with Sean say, I'm the bad kid. I'm from a poor family. I'm gonna be a screw up like my dad. I'm gonna be a screw up. I'm never gonna be good. I'm never gonna be anything. And at the end, You're right, he's like, no, I'm off to New York. I'm gonna go do great things. I'm gonna dream and try.
Speaker 5: And I believe he certainly had the most growth anybody else on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree. I would have to say.
Speaker 1: Sean, Sean, congratulations, You've just won the best overall character arc. All right, this is our final category for this episode.
Speaker 4: We have the worst plot hole Number one. What year of school are these characters.
Speaker 2: In first day of high school seventh grade changes all the time.
Speaker 1: Number two Joshua Matthews time travel.
Speaker 4: We had a baby. We never saw that baby.
Speaker 2: And then it was six.
Speaker 1: To Pega's parents, the ever rotating cast of parents and a sister who doesn't we see once and never see again. When and how Corey and Topanga met.
Speaker 2: Hey, Yeah, this is yeah that one. What sucks about that one is that it's very heavily implied that when they are in that first scene together on Corey's Alternative Friends, that they've never talked to each other. Yeah, And like it's almost as if like, yeah, as they know of each other, but they've never hung out. And then to retro like because we witnessed it, we saw them fall in love in the course of one episode and have their first kids, and then we had to like retcon it that they were always in love. Why we got to see it. So it's like we're like told to not trust our own story watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so frustrated the second Harley when Yeah weird Choice Number six. Character aspirations like Corey wanting to be a journalist, Eric wanting to be a other man, to Panga being a hippie.
Speaker 3: That's big.
Speaker 1: John Adams inter dimensional floor plane.
Speaker 3: It's a silo.
Speaker 1: We figured it out, and number eight did mister Turner die Jesus.
Speaker 5: I also have to throw in there Shawn's family. Oh yeah, sister, brother, half brother, they mat terns, Matt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they just kept bringing people in and it's like your sister's his mom, not his mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they kept it all the way.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Shawn's family has to be in there as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, but I think like, if you're talking about what's most damaging to the show, I still think it's corded to Pega. Like I feel like that. It's like, if you're going to make this the central like sort of biblical point of the show, be consistent.
Speaker 1: Why would it be bad to say we met when we were twelve.
Speaker 5: And had that first kiss, and like, why couldn't that have been the start of your relationships?
Speaker 3: It doesn't because that's not poetic enough.
Speaker 5: I know it had you had to have been together since you were two, and it's like, well why, I know, so, yeah, that had I agree, that's that's got to be it. That did the most damage is the wrong word, but it was the most glaring I think of all Yeah, it's panga story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the other ones, it's like they're not as important, do you know what I mean? End up being the important Like that is that's the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's what they want us to believe. That's been the show the entire time. And again we talked about this. The sleight of hand was brilliant a couple of montages and season six and like halfway through season six and all of seven. By the time the show's done, we've watched Corey into the Corey inta Panga show for seven years. Yeah, and it's like that just wasn't the case. So again things before streaming. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations, when Corey in Topega met you have won a peine as the worst plot hole. So we would love to hear your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Did we get these right?
Speaker 1: What would you have picked for your winners? Let us know on Instagram at Pod Meets World Show. It's all subjective, but also we're always right, just kidding, All right, thank you all for listening.
Speaker 4: To this episode of Pod Meets World.
Speaker 1: As always, you can follow us on Instagram pod Meets World Show. You can send us your emails. Podmeets World Show at gmail dot com, and we've got merch.
Speaker 3: And the winner of the best Merch call is definitely not merch.
Speaker 1: Podmeetsworldshow dot com writer send us out, We love you all.
Speaker 2: Pod dismissed, Yes, goutchin merch. Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast producer hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfridell and Ryder Strong executive producers, Jensen Karp and Amy Sugarman Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tarasubasch producer, Maddie Moore engineer and Boy meets World Superman Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at podmets World Show or email us at Podby's World Show at gmail dot com.