Speaker 1: We've done it. I don't know how, but we've managed to do it. My family changed Easter.
Speaker 2: Did your family actually changed Easter?
Speaker 1: We celebrated Easter.
Speaker 2: Jesus died four days later.
Speaker 1: J Rus was super accommodating for WrestleMania this year. My family just did it. We celebrated it last weekend. I did Easter baskets, a full Easter. Egcont my kids.
Speaker 2: Will be none the wiser.
Speaker 3: Oh man, did they win or did bunny wind?
Speaker 1: They won? They did? Yeah, so we got to eat the bunny rather than the bunny eating ass.
Speaker 3: Do you get?
Speaker 4: Are you to the place where you're like up three hours earlier and taping the eggs to like magical places and things like that? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not. I don't know if you've met me, And I don't put in a whole lot of effort. I sprinkled eggs in very obvious places. I mean they're five and three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: And and then we had like an eight year old.
Speaker 5: How many eggs are we're talking.
Speaker 1: One hundred and forty?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, it's too many eggs. You seriously hit one hundred and forty eggs?
Speaker 1: Kid is maybe taking it too far? A lot of them were just routing place.
Speaker 5: Weren't just exaggerating when said one hundred and.
Speaker 1: Forty You know there werewhere between one hundred and forty and one hundred and sixty eggs, and we all not just there you kidding?
Speaker 4: You realize in this stage that's three thousand dollars worth of eggs.
Speaker 6: They're not eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs.
Speaker 5: But still, what do you do with Okay, wow, why do you take a step back? Because like my brain just like one hundred and forty for two kids, that's like eight hours of them looking for eggs. That's like, are they getting paid for this? And I guess they are.
Speaker 2: They're getting They're geting chocolate.
Speaker 5: Candy and money. And okay, how many how big of a family?
Speaker 1: Okay, so there were a total of six kids. One of them is four months old.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, come on, this is not getting that much better.
Speaker 4: It's not a kid finding eggs. Come on, if you can find the kid, you're happy.
Speaker 1: So there were one hundred and let's say, one hundred and fifty eggs for five kids.
Speaker 5: Fifty eggs.
Speaker 1: But they're not real eggs, No, they were not. Really.
Speaker 4: I grew up eggs boil eggs and then you dip them into the colors and then you paint them and you do every that's why you do it.
Speaker 1: Then what do you do when you find them? You just eat a hard boiled egg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, we eat them.
Speaker 4: You eat them and they've got six eggs.
Speaker 1: We would probably do eggs. I'm so sorry. Would you like to come over for Easter?
Speaker 5: Am I wrong? Did we?
Speaker 2: Did anybody else do real eggs?
Speaker 1: Growing up? Nobody did real eggs? But I remember, thank you? We did?
Speaker 5: We need we painted some real You did? You wouldn't we?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: We hunted real eggs.
Speaker 5: My dad hit all they like a couple of real eggs, and they would, but there.
Speaker 1: Were decoration, right, thank you, thank you to find the ones. Gratulation. You're a real egg. But I feel like now we're wrong.
Speaker 4: You won money and it would be purple from like the die that you would probably be horrible for you, or like.
Speaker 2: It's been sitting out for three days and it's purple. This is the best, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: You'rest Oh my god.
Speaker 1: This is where my is from.
Speaker 6: It was from eating all the different colored eggs. This is where the mental illness comes from.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, how did.
Speaker 5: I not know this?
Speaker 2: So they're plastic eggs?
Speaker 1: You did plastic eggs, yes, with candy and money inside? You got money?
Speaker 5: Well I never did any of this, so I don't.
Speaker 6: Know that makes this is a very religion.
Speaker 5: Asket that we ate.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was kind of the same.
Speaker 4: We did that of the Hunt, but I mean I haven't done it for thirty some years, but it was always.
Speaker 2: Real legs that we painted.
Speaker 1: Anyway, special thank you to my family and to Jesus for changing Easter.
Speaker 2: Lucas come here.
Speaker 1: Sure, I really appreciate it. We have made it. I'm very excited. This is both writer and Will's first ever WrestleMania. It's your second wrestling event. You went a raw.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna address this? Are we going to talk about it at all?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Are we gonna just just gonna go on as if you're not wearing face paint.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna go on as if everything's normal.
Speaker 1: She's sitting here.
Speaker 6: No, Jesus, like, seriously, we're not going to address the fact that your whole face is game to it.
Speaker 5: I think Pega, well, we don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: Did you see he's almost vomited.
Speaker 5: I'm trying but just keep it quiet.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Pagan got some work done, Manga might have had some work done. Maybe we're just does it look just no?
Speaker 1: Do I look snapped?
Speaker 5: It's fine?
Speaker 6: Oh god, it's too late to start.
Speaker 5: Brought it out? All right, let's go on. My my first wrestling event, outside of being paid to go to one, which was during Boymet's World, my only wrestling experience is on.
Speaker 4: How do you beat the first one when you're actually in the That was horrifying.
Speaker 1: Not fun at all, actually easy to beat?
Speaker 5: Yes anything, Yes, I'm and also like we just had no idea what was going on. Like I had never watched I had never watched wrestling on TV. I never knew, you know, like so none of it made sense to me.
Speaker 4: And it was the snake and your thing with like an actual snake when there with like a giant snake.
Speaker 5: I believe that is true. I don't actually remember it.
Speaker 1: It blot it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just remember Ben's face. I just remember Ben's face and Michael say yelling at and me and Ben just looking at each other. We were in the dressing room or like they have the locker room like a below the Mighty Ducks arena, just terrified, just the two of us being like, what is happening? I was so scared, that's all.
Speaker 1: So this will be a lot less scary tomorrow. You will be any terror.
Speaker 5: It's just God, if anybody like drags us up into the ring or throws the giants snaky, will lose it and we'll lose it.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 4: Did you know by the way that you and Danielle are slow dancing in the empty ring for my.
Speaker 6: Sweet forty four Sweet forty four that you apparently ran to And then yeah, that's so, I don't know if you're.
Speaker 2: Aware of that. O.
Speaker 1: My god, is Indy excited? India is here with you?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't think Indy has any idea what's going on?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 5: Okay? Yeah, so he we used to we we we we used to wrestle together. During the pandemic. We started doing wrestling shows for his grandparents because we were all in lockdown together. So for months, he and I would do routines and we would do announcements, we would have music, we'd come out and we wrestle. Yeah, and he's still into doing stunts, like he's very into like throwing each other around or like now he likes to die and fall into the pool. So he's like, so's dramatic. Oh no, So I'll be like, you know, I just name a weapon and then I use that weapon to kill him, and this is ours, this is ours of our life, like you know, be like throwing star, you know, and we do a whole Yeah. Uh so that started with wrestling, so I'm very I'm hoping that he will like get into it. But we've never watched a single wrestling on event or ye hadn't either, And it's.
Speaker 1: Just wait till you feel the energy.
Speaker 5: The energy just a big show.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, it's very loud and it should have been called panic attack show for me, like going in, big crowd, big popping noise. But it was great, Like.
Speaker 2: It was really great, very much looking forward to this, so much fun.
Speaker 1: It's just all right, let's let's address the dan housend in the room?
Speaker 3: Can we can we address an oxydhm in the room?
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's address the dan housend in the room?
Speaker 3: Can we can we address an oxydhm in the room.
Speaker 1: I am I was gonna say dressed, but I'm not really dressed like him, but I am dressed like a version of him. Dan Housen one of my favorite wrestlers. He is technically a part of ae W. He's not a part of the w W E. He's a part of a different like a wrestling federation a little bit because I don't I'd love for him to be over here.
Speaker 2: At w W A. Yeah, is there a chance that's left that happen.
Speaker 1: I mean, you never know, you never know what could happen. The crazier things have. But he's here for Wrestle Khan and anybody who knows Dan Housen. No, wait, diferent, Is that a different thing that wrestled convention for wrestling.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's happening right now.
Speaker 1: It's happening right now. Our friend Mick Foley is here. We have to text Mick while we're here and see him either tomorrow or maybe on Saturday. So yeah, we've got to get in touch with Mick. But yeah, so he's here for Wrestle kan and to announce a new wrestling figure. And I have a figure that's a part of Dan Housen's wrestling figure. It's Danielle Housen. This came from a convention that we the three of us were all at, and I said to you guys after this, I have to stay back for a little bit. I'm just gonna I'm gonna do a little bit. I'm gonna do a little TikTok with Dan Housen and I put this makeup on and we took a picture together and it was very popular, and they asked if they could make me into a wrestling figure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it was like a year ago and you still have been taking the makeup.
Speaker 5: B which is like the weirdest part of all things.
Speaker 1: So much. Yeah, so I'm really excited about it. It was super fun. We joined a podcast to announce it. I called you guys up on stage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you joined the podcast, and then called oh, okay, I guess we're going up.
Speaker 1: Come on. Did you have fun? Were you mad at me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah with both No. I wasn't expecting it, were you. I don't think Rider and I were just we were sitting there like, oh, we're here to support Danielle, and then we're then up there talking wrestling, which is of course to.
Speaker 1: Your favorite Forte thing is that both of you, as far as wrestling on Boy Meets World, both of you have way more experience in it than I did. To Panga did not engage as much with the wrestling storyline.
Speaker 5: I dance in the ring.
Speaker 1: I did dance in the ring, for sure, But you had the storylines. You had storylines where Vader was picking you up over his and then Mick was and Mick was throwing you around. You guys were actually you were in there ring. I was, Yeah, you were there. So when people ask about boy Meet's world and those experiences, I feel like you two truly are the experts to talk about what that was.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hung out with Vader a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was Leon was a really good guy.
Speaker 5: An amazing guy. Like, Yeah, it's funny because I had no idea who he was. I had no idea. I didn't care about wrestling, but for whatever reason, he was just like we just bonded. Like I remember sitting there talking and hearing his stories constantly. I think he was just a great storyteller. He had great stories. And I think like you and I were into martial arts, which like he had, he had experience, and I remember he was like one of the first people to be like it doesn't matter what what type of martial art, it always comes down to grappling. Yeah, I was like the first person to tell her like we were what about you know, fandamn versus we had like Wu shu versus a different Martin. He was like, nah, it all comes down to like how big you are and if I can get you and we're grappling, and I remember being like blown away and he was just huge and he has great stories. Yeah, yeah, really really really nice guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah he was.
Speaker 4: He was a special guy all the way around, and just so easy to work with and fun to work with. And he one of the greatest confidences ever had. The first time he grabbed me and he lifted me over his shoulder, he'd like bench me twice and then he put me down.
Speaker 1: He went, you do that better than some of the guys.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: So no, he was, and he was writer's right.
Speaker 4: He was just we sit there and listen to his stories because it's one of those things I know that I love this.
Speaker 2: I think you do too, where it's like a micro world.
Speaker 4: It's a world that you don't know anything about, and then all of a sudden somebody kind of introduces you just a little bit and starts telling you these stories and then you're.
Speaker 2: Going, oh my god, I can't.
Speaker 4: This is just I don't know anything about this world, nothing, and it's crazy. The stuff he was telling us about wrestling in Mexico and coming from I think he was a ram, wasn't he was an l a ram. He was a football player. Yeah, and then decided to do that and he said there were people throwing shoes at him and trying to stab him with their high heels.
Speaker 2: He got stabbed in the back. He put his own I back in at one time. I mean it was like he was telling us stories that we're crazy and we we're just captivated.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Really cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we have got a full weekend of programming coming for you. We have interviews, some BTS stuff. We're going to be recapping WrestleMania for you. After WrestleMania, we're going to that on Saturday. I have already hit the tables, as you guys know, I've spent most of the day gambling. I arrived early this morning. I am going to go to sleep tonight because we have to start bright and early tomorrow at seven am with interviews. And it is now eleven and thirty, so I am going to sleep. But tomorrow, after the interviews, I will be on the tables.
Speaker 4: Do you Is there a stop point meaning like if you're like, wow, I'm down ten grand, do you go I'm done now or.
Speaker 2: Do you just keep going?
Speaker 1: Of course I have I also have stop points for like after the afternoon, like okay, you know, I'm not I'm not hitting anything. Maybe I need to take a break. I'm not. I don't don't have a problem.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious, like if you like, because you love, this is your place.
Speaker 1: I mean, for example, earlier today we were playing and I was really hot, and then I started to cool off a little bit, and I said, okay, I'm I'm gonna push a little bit. I'm gonna make a little push and see how I do. But if this hand doesn't work out for me, I'm done for the afternoon. And it didn't didn't work out, And I didn't say, oh, just one more time. I just said, okay, color me up, and I took out and I cashed out.
Speaker 2: Can I see you? You said you played Texas Hold Them?
Speaker 1: I played Ultimate Texas Hold Them, which is a card game at a table, not in the you know, so.
Speaker 4: When you're playing that game, is bluffing a part of that game or it's not and.
Speaker 1: You're not even competing against the people next to you. You're just competing against you and the dealer. Okay, so it's really really fun. And then I played progressive blackjack and that was really fun too.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to win all my money at the buffet?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, you're getting al I'm closing this this oh tail down at the buffet my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna be like I am. I'm getting a ninety minute massage tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: I'm going to sit there for ninety minutes just feeling uncomfortable about my own body.
Speaker 1: I can't it Wasn't that going to be great?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Are you going to tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Tomorrow, I'm excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've been to the Mile Wolf in Denver, but I've never been to the one here, So.
Speaker 4: I had to look this up when you asked if you were going. It's an interactive art exhibit.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's so much fun. Jensen and I went a couple of years.
Speaker 5: Ago, just a giant like walk through artistic experience. When are you going?
Speaker 2: Well, is it going to be as long as it's after my massage?
Speaker 1: I'm game or so.
Speaker 5: Much fun, dude, Like, I mean, the one in Denver was insane. I never experienced anything like it. It's like you you're walking through I mean, and every room is different and it's all these just crazy Yeah. And and with Indy, it's like so much through a kid's eyes. But it makes you a kid too. It's just it's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really fun. I have a great hat from there. It says legit concerns and.
Speaker 2: I love it. Okay, I'm hoping we get to use CIRCD to something tomorrow night. That's right, while you're gambling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you asked if I wanted to do that. I said, I'm gonna be gambling.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Please tell me you're going to keep that makeup on the.
Speaker 2: Entire Oh I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you right now. It's a little hot, it's a little itchy, it's melty, and I want to go to sleep, so I can't wait to take it off. Yeah, stay tuned for a weekend full of Shenanigans. Oh gosh, what's that?
Speaker 6: Oh god?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow, that's so cool.
Speaker 5: We're over the hill.
Speaker 4: I want to eat I want toads.
Speaker 5: No, just midlife crisis. Time from now right, that's what forty meets Men Life Crisis podcast podcast is gonna buy a motorcycle.
Speaker 1: And I was great.
Speaker 5: Head on over to Tori Spelling podcast. I'll see you guys later. No big deal, no big deal.
Speaker 2: Fair with the two O podcast and.
Speaker 5: It's fun.
Speaker 1: It's fine. I'm fine, you guys, just no, no, this is fine.
Speaker 5: I just outgrew my wife.
Speaker 2: It's you're just on different paths.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to us and all of you, Thank you for listening. Enjoy the weekend, and We're going to dive into this cake and I'm going to wash this makeup off.
Speaker 2: Good night, merch.
Speaker 1: Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast produced and hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfredell and right Or Strong. Executive producers Jensen Carp and Amy Sugarman's executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tara Sudbash producer, Maddy Moore, engineer and Boy Meets World super fan Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at podmeets World Show or email us at Podmeets Worldshow at gmail dot com.