Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, news roundup and information overload hour. Glad you with US eight hundred nine to four one Shawn A. Tolfree telephone number broadcasting from Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love, for tonight's debate showdown Donald J. Trump, Kamala Harris and what will likely be their first and only debate. This only her second appearance since she has become the Democratic nominee, short of her reading a teleprompter in the same freaking speech every time she speaks. We are six fifty six days until election day, seven days early voting. Pennsylvania mail in ballots are going out, and we learned a few new things. We've gone through our entire list of you know, no restrictions on abortion, gun confiscation, mandatory gun buyback, no border wall, decriminalizing illegal immigration, free housing, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses, and free college and Minnesota.
Speaker 3: We've been through all of that we know.
Speaker 2: On top of convicted felons, we have discovered that, in fact, Kamala Harris supports the idea of taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for illegals and convicted felons, and wants federal drug possession for personal use to be legal. In other words, let's decriminalized crack in, heroin and cocaine and fentanohl. That's a genius idea. And she has reiterated her idiocy of this path to citizenship. Those of us might want to call that amnesty, I'm sure hopefully, although I have no faith in ABC Disney. After all, the Media Research Center did give Let's see Kamala one hundred percent positive score in terms of coverage by AB's ABC World News Tonight with David Muir. Well, he's no Peter Jennings, he's no Tim Russert and the you know, whether these issues come up, I don't know, but that's Donald Trump's job in that sense. And we'll wait and see. Let's play Kamala and her montage. Her horrible record on the border now reiterated with a few little positions. She has now put up on our website that she wants an earned path to citizenship, which means amnesty for all of the unvetted Harris Biden illegal immigrants in our country.
Speaker 4: It's a height of irresponsibility for the commander in chief to suggest that we have to build a wall across our southern border because there are terrorists who are trying to invade the country. It couldn't be farther from the truth on the subject of transnational games. Let's be perfectly clear, the president's medieval vanity project.
Speaker 3: Is not going to stop them.
Speaker 5: You support giving universal healthcare medicare for all to people who are in this country illegally.
Speaker 3: Let me just be very clear about this.
Speaker 4: I am opposed to any policy that would deny in our country any human being from access to public safety, public education, or public health.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 4: Now we've got to critically re examine ICE and its role and the way that it is being administered and the work it is doing, and we need to probably think about starting from scratch.
Speaker 2: Wow, highly irresponsible to build a wall. And he thinks terrorists are going to evade the country, Well, hundreds of them have. And she wants free housing, healthcare, education, and add to that taxpayer funded sex, chained surgeries for illegal immigrants and convicted felons. Of course, the path of citizenship, and to defund ICE and the police and dismantle even fake news CNN Aaron Burnett, she was shocked by what they call a K file investigation by her support of policies that taxpayers that all of you would fund this gender transition surgery for immigrants.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and this was a questionnaire that she filled out for the a C.
Speaker 7: L U.
Speaker 6: And this questionnaire is really an interesting snapshot in time of that twenty nineteen Democratic primary. Kamala Harris was trying to get to the left of Bernie Sanders, she was trying to get to the left of Elizabeth Warren. And you really see that in a lot of these answers. And I want to walk our viewers through a little bit of what she said. Let's just take immigration and look at what she said here. She said on immigration, she made this open ended pledge to end immigrant attention. She said she supported taxpayer funded gender transition surgeries for detained migrants. She also said she's.
Speaker 8: Actual pair funded gender transition surgeries for detainment chain Mike, you actually said.
Speaker 6: She supported she wrote both wrote and answered in the affirmative when she was asked this, and she said she also supported it for federal prisoners. Now, she also pledged to slash immigration detention by fifty percent, close all family and private facilities, and decrease funding for ice, and then the end, and ice detainers with local law enforcement.
Speaker 8: I mean, these are things that you know, it would be hard to think that you would come up with taxpayer funding gender transitions for detein migrants. And yet, as you say written and.
Speaker 2: Verbally, Now, the sad part of all this is the you know, state run media mob has been a little slow catching up to us because we've only been pointing out all of these things. Except for the new development today about taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for illegals, we already knew about convicts that is new. And of course federal drug possession for personal use. That would be a law that would allow you to have and decriminalize crack, heroin, cocaine, inventanol.
Speaker 3: That is a genius idea.
Speaker 2: To give her credit, she's thinking out of the box, the dumbest idea I've ever heard anyway. Joining us now, Mark Bernovich is back with us. Only fifty six days until election day. Early ballots now have gone out in states already and one week from today voting right here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Great to have you back, mister Attorney General. Do you think this is a good idea to have a federal drug possession for personal use, which would decriminalize even the use of hard drugs, because that sounds like a pretty dumb and radical idea to me.
Speaker 7: Well, Sean, thank you as always for having me on. And I must admit I was chuckling because I thought you were doing a Saturday Live skit, because it is hard to believe that any responsible adult, yet alone someone running for president of the United States, is proposing some of these wacky ideas. I remember years ago and I was running for Attorney General. I used to talk about neo Marxism, what's happening, how the left is trying to systematically destroy our families, eliminate private property, you know, eliminate religion, you know, essentially in implement a progressive income tax. All these things are the communist manifesto and they are literally part of the democratic platform right now in this country. And so we, unfortunately are seeing this really rapid decline in not only Western civilization but what the American dream is all about. I mean, it's just absolutely insane. Border security should never be a political question. Instead, every elected officialist country should be asking is what they're doing making America less safe? Or is it making it more safe? And we know that the Biden administration has definitely made this country less safe, whether it's the record amount of terrorists, whether it's incentivizing people to come into this country for everything from sex changes to using the Refugee cast Assistance program to give people that have entered this country illegally up to sixteen hundred dollars a month. Our school systems are being overwhelmed. You know, we're seeing spikes and diseases that we haven't seen in the United States before. I mean, it is just so insane. It's hard to describe. It really is hard to describe where you begin. And my goodness, no one is even talking about the one hundred thousand Americans that have died of fetanol because of the Biden administry every single year. I mean, there is a war against the United States and it's being waged by the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: We can add to this beyond the drugs, the fetanohl, the opioids that are crossing our border, the high cost of the American people, but we also have known terrorists where people would terroritize in our country.
Speaker 3: We have hundreds of them.
Speaker 2: We don't even know how many are here that are quote got aways to use a phrase. But she is a person that has stated affirmatively that she wants Americans to have the courage never to say radical Islamic terrorism. She wants them to have the courage not to use the term illegal alien. Let me play it for you have the courage.
Speaker 9: To object when they use that term radical Islamic terrorism. Praised victims of terror. There is illegal aliens. I have seen the worst crime and undocumented.
Speaker 2: I don't know what would you say? Who attacked us on nine to eleven?
Speaker 3: Oh one? Who attacked Israel on October seventh last year?
Speaker 7: Absolutely sean, let us not forget. Tomorrow is nine to eleven and because of the Biden administration in his borders arena, it's question of if, but it's a question of when the next nine to eleven will happen. There are people in this world, especially Akal Islamist in the Middle East, that mean harm to America. They want death to the West. We need to recognize that. And the first step of any recognizing a problem it's to acknowledge that it exists. And the fact that they will not acknowledge it should worry every single hard working American taxpayer because we are less safe because of the policies, and it's not just less safe in our communities like what we're seeing happen in Colorado and Ohio. It literally is a record amount of people on the terror watch list that are coming into this country. And as you and I have talked off the air, even on the air, you know, you talk to people law enforcement, the intelligence community, they will tell you that there is a re record amount of terrorists coming in country. But all the goataways, the hundreds of thousands of people, why would someone you know, illegally go through the desert Arizona when it's one hundred and twenty degrees wearing camouflage, wanting to evade detection when they know they can just walk across the southern and Joe Biden's going to give them, you know, a hotel room, free airfare, and you know, a debit card that they can use to spend with to spend wherever they want. So why are people hundreds of thousands, predominantly males, whichimm the ages of eighteen thirty five, trying to evade capture and sneaking into this country. There are terror sells active right now on this country. And it's just a matter of when and not if it's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Quick break right back more with former Attorney General of Arizona, Mark Bernovitch. We'll get to your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Broadcasting from Philly, and we of course are here for the big and probably only debate between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris. Full coverage on Hannity tonight. Say you DVR eleven Eastern for tonight nine East and every other night.
Speaker 3: Right we continue now with.
Speaker 2: Former Attorney General from Arizona, Mark Bernovitch, is with us. Your calls coming up right after that? What do you think the President ought to be thinking about as he takes to the stage tonight, Because I don't have any confidence in ABC News, World News Tonight, and Disney. I have literally fifty pages of material on how bias they have been against Donald Trump. There was an MRC study that came out that showed one hundred percent positive coverage for Kamalos since she got into the race, three percent negative coverage for Donald Trump. So I don't expect that they're going to bring up a radicalism, but that then provides an opportunity for Trump to weave that into his answers, doesn't it?
Speaker 7: It absolutely does. And you know politics probably better than anyone in this country does. And you've talked about the fact that Pusident Trump has historically defied local gravity, but he is now facing a headwind. There are between the court cases, between the media being in the bag for Kamala Harris, and what I think is happening right now is I call this the Great Amnesia Tour. What the Harris people did is they forced They did the silent coup, They forced Biden out of the way, and now they're trying to make America forget of what's happened with the Democrats, especially the last few years. So it is up to Donald Trump to say this election about security. Every chance he gets, he needs to say it's about security, border security, and economic security. Do you, every day, hard working Americans do you feel less secure or more secure economically? Do you like the fact that eggs and gas and milk have gone through the ceiling under the Biden administration? Do you feel less safe in your communities in towns because the record amount of fentanyl, because of all these terrorists that have come across our southern border, and because all these criminal gains from Central American and Venezuela are now occupying our cities. You know, the left used to you know, talk about occupying Wall Street or whatever it was. But literally there's Biden's occupation that he has brought onto this country. And so every chance Al Trump gets, he needs to do the reminder tour. Kakale Harrison is doing an Amusia tour. He needs to do the reminder tour. Are you more safe? Are you more secure economically now or were you more safe and economically secure four years ago? That's got to be the focus. And you know she is going to do everything she can to try to get him talking about fight issues, and you know what's going on. You know, it's his court case or you know who he may or not may have, you know, had an affir with or slept with or whatever. All that stuff that's really tangential. The focus is every chain Donald Trump's chance he gets, he needs to say but wait a minute, do you think letting in a record number of people on the terror watch list is a good or bad thing? You know, I would ask a lot of rhetorical questions if you were president, or you can enforce eight USC. Thirteen twenty four, which says the federal government can prosecute people for illegally encouraging facilitating the legal immigration. That would include democratic mayors and governors. Will you do that? Will you hold accountable for their policies? You know, he just needs to constantly be reminding people and using rhetorical questions, even putting her on the spot, and not getting into these side issues or these tangential issues. You know, we all know what happened in twenty twenty. This cannot be about realty in twenty twenty. The Americans are you know, we want to look forward, we want to have you know, people want to have a better future for their kids, and so that's why he needed to focus on a better future means more border security and more economic security.
Speaker 2: All right, Arizona former Attorney General Mark Barnovitch, Thank thank you, sir. Appreciate you being with us as we continue. We're in Philly. It's Debate Night at America. Full coverage on the Fox News channel. We will have full debate post debate coverage right after the debate Hannity at eleven scheduled. But I'll be on before then twenty five to the top of the hour, we continue our coverage. We are in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Early voting starts here in seven days. Ballots being sent out now in other states around the country, and we're only fifty six days until election day.
Speaker 3: It is here.
Speaker 2: It is Debate Night in America. We'll have full coverage and the lead up to and then the Hannity post debate reaction. We've got everybody including JD. Vans and Mark or Rubio and Ted Cruz and Ronda Santas. We've got a great lineup. I hope you'll join us for that. Right after the debate tonight. I want to let you in on a little secret. You can save money and not sacrifice service in this horrible Harris Biden economy, and that's by switching to my cell phone Provide or Pure Talk.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: They have the same exact five G network, the same exact cell towers. You get the same exact service as Verizon AT and T and T Mobile. You're paying half the price average family, saving close to one thousand dollars a year. They have better plans. You can get for twenty five bucks a month unlimited talk unlimited text. You can get mobile hotspot roaming in fifty plus countries, and you'll also get five gigs of data, which means every month you can browse the Internet for one hundred and thirty five hours, stream a thousand songs, or watch ten hours of video.
Speaker 3: How much data do you really need? If you need more, they have it anyway.
Speaker 2: Stop overpaying for the same exact service, save money and making the switch. It's simple, it's fast, it's easy. There's no contract assigned, there's no activation fee, and you keep your phone, you keep your phone number. You just out pound two to fifty, say the keyword save now. Do it now, you save fifty percent an additional fifty percent your first month pound two to fifty keyword save now from our friends at Pure Talk. All right, before we hit the phones, and we have so much to get to and there's our final half hour. The debate starts at nine Eastern full coverage on the Fox News channel. Before we do that, I would like to play Milania Trump. Now, if there's a school shooting, just think about this for a second. If there's a school shooting, what are the odds that we know within hours? Pretty much everything about the school shooter. We learned that recently, sadly, tragically in Georgia. And then we saw that the father, We learned very quickly the father had purchased a weapon. What do we know about this would be assassin of Donald Trump? We don't know anywhere near as much as we should. And what we were told in the beginning we know is a flat out lie about a sloped roof. And I say that as somebody that fell off a roof nearly three stories and I'm lucky to be alive, to be honest with you, and fell on frozen ground and Rhode Island at the time, and busted up my arm and my teeth and my face. I know it made me look better, but putting that aside, and it did knock sense it to me, I became a conservative at that moment, like, oh, let me wake up. I almost died. But in all seriousness, because it's a serious topic. We don't want any politician ever shot. We don't want assassination attempts. Why do we know so little? Well, Malania Trump brings this up and she released this.
Speaker 10: On X The attempt to end my husband's life was a horrible, distressing experience. Now the silence around it feels heavy. I can't help but wonder why didn't law enforcement officials arise the shooter before the speech. There is definitely more to this story and we need to uncover the truth.
Speaker 2: We need to uncover the truth. So the former first Lady questioning the actions of law enforcement and connection with this assassination attempt on her husband, and there's definitely more to the story. We need to uncover the truth. And she's one thousand percent right. All right, let's get to our busy folks. Well, there is one other thing at Philadelphia Area Bakery, not far from where the debate is being held tonight, is selling special Trump and Kamala cookies right in the election season. Now, these are the total sales so far and twenty eight for Trump Kamala three hundred and sixty nine.
Speaker 3: Let's play the baker.
Speaker 5: You've sold thousands already, and I know you've baked thousands in preparation for today. Everyone wants to know what do the sales maybe tell us about who might win the election in November?
Speaker 11: We talk to me about us the sales. The red is leading by.
Speaker 3: A lot, a lot, by a lot.
Speaker 11: By all the time, tally was just updated. You're new to see it, but almost by four thousand cookies as you can see, and that's tremendous, tremendous for us has a small business to produce this and sell this as well. And see the faces that are coming around to buy these from all over.
Speaker 5: Absolutely and just the stresses that is not a type of former President trumpet more than four thousand cookie We sold current Vice President Kamala Harrison with only about four hundred. So the Harris Motor's got some work to do if they want to boost their numbers.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 2: Wow, twenty eight for Trump, three hundred and sixty nine cookies for Kamala.
Speaker 3: Can you glean any thing from that? I don't know. She leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Speaker 2: You know, uh ha ha, But I'm bump. You're really on your game. By the way, we got to thank Ginos today, Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, you did.
Speaker 12: You had your Geno's.
Speaker 2: Cheese steak, had my Gino's Cheese steak with extra onion.
Speaker 13: This is up to me.
Speaker 2: I had to pick, you had to pick, and you made a great choice. One of the best I've ever had.
Speaker 3: I been to.
Speaker 2: We've been to Genos. Yeah, and I know they lost their owner. How long ago? A couple of years ago? Yeah, resent, But what a great iconic place. And it was so good to have a real the real deal. Oh yeah, it was awesome. You noticed I come to a city and all I really started thinking about in Chicago.
Speaker 3: You have a cheese seak and has no it was awesome.
Speaker 9: Harrison, you were thrilled.
Speaker 2: But I was like, if I have to give a tip of the hat though, it goes to Geno's for sure. Sure, All right, Nebraska, we have Jason standing by Jason.
Speaker 3: Hey, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 13: Thanks for having me on the show.
Speaker 3: What's on your mind?
Speaker 13: My concern is that Harris is running what I call a junior high sweetheart dance. She's trying to be the princess of the dance, and so she's doing junior high things and unfortunately a lot of people in this country are still stuck.
Speaker 1: In junior high.
Speaker 13: She's creating this character that she's running again. She's trying to make a Republican candidate that is going to be death to democracy. Dictator on the first day is his tariffs are going to raise taxes. He's only helping his billionaire friends. He incited a riot on January sixth. Blah blah blah, blah blah. How does Trump? How does he debate all the lies?
Speaker 3: I mean, well, I ask you a question.
Speaker 2: If everything they said about Donald Trump were true, wouldn't he have done it already? And if everything they're saying about Kamala Harris is true, that all the great things she's going to do, wouldn't she have done it already?
Speaker 3: I mean, just a thought.
Speaker 2: And let me add one other thing, the fact that she is twisting herself into a pretzel and has hold herself off at a hotel room in Pittsburgh, you know, trying to cram for this debate. I'm sure she's gonna have her one liners down. I'm sure about that. I'm sure she's gonna have her her slick answers down, and I'm sure she's gonna look rehearsed, and I think it's gonna come off as phony and disingenuous. And whether ABC does their job or not, I would assume they're not. I think Donald Trump will will step up and fill that void. And I fully expect. I don't think anything she says that she tries to piss him off is gonna work. I think that's their strategy. I don't think he's buying it. He didn't do it with you know, Joe Biden called him every name under the sun. He just he looks straight ahead, doesn't even, he doesn't care, and he's going to get his points in.
Speaker 3: And Kamala has that there's more.
Speaker 2: Op research on one person of radicalism and extremism.
Speaker 3: That I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: She is radical, she is extreme, and her policies are dangerous.
Speaker 3: Anyway, go ahead, you get the last word.
Speaker 13: Okay. A couple of things. Number one, when she accused him of being a convicted felon, I actually think Trump would say, yeah, I have been convicted, and I'm appealing those convictions, but would you do me a favor and explain to the American people what exactly I did wrong? I don't think she could. Also if I was an independent voter and I didn't know who I was voting for. That Trump came out that he wants Elon Musk to audit the government and find the waste. That would do it for me. Why nobody's talking more about that is crazy because I don't mind paying taxes if they're going to things that matter, but.
Speaker 1: You as well as well.
Speaker 13: If I do, they don't. It comes down for me a simple thing. Donald Trump works very hard to do a good job. And I don't think whether you like or hate him, or like or hate his policies, you cannot dispute that. I think the man works very hard to do.
Speaker 1: A good job.
Speaker 3: There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: And his policies, to me, will we'll save America from what would be the most It would be the end of capitalism as we know it, he stated, policies our own words. It would be the most dangerous foreign policy ever. We have the most dangerous situation, national security crisis that she's created at the border. Anyway, I want to get some more calls in Jason appreciated buddy, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Mike in Texas. God blessed Texas.
Speaker 3: Mike.
Speaker 1: Are you thanks, Allen, I'm doing well. Appreciate you checking my call. I just got two points I want to make. I know Donald Trump does not need debating advice because he's probably the best debater on the planet. But one thing I really wish he would ask her is when she does her little laughing when she's done, when it Sis turned to talk at the end his two minutes, and to say, by the way, what's so funny, what's so funny? Come on? Because America is not laughing, America is hurting. You're the only one laughing. And I'd like to know what's so funny and just let her and his finished for that, let her.
Speaker 2: I would guess she's not going to be live. I think she's probably been warned off laughing. And this is the problem, I think for her, and this is why she spent so many days hold off in some hotel room hearing chance of let's go Trump, which had to be a little bit annoying to them. I mean when I read today that they had a stand in for debate prep that was wearing, you know, a Trump like wig, I'm like, all right, I think maybe you've lost focus here. But there is a real danger in over preparing. She'll have facts and figures, one liner's stingers, all of that's going to be there.
Speaker 3: She's not going to be Joe.
Speaker 2: But the problem she has is her own stated words and the problem that she has or her policies are insane. And if the American people know about her policies, they won't support it. Americans will look at what we now know today. Taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for illegal immigrants, on top of free housing, healthcare, education, and amnesty.
Speaker 3: That's not enough.
Speaker 2: Federal drug possession for personal use is okay for crack, heroin, cocaine, and ventnall. That's insane. Add to that no drilling. Add to that, no fracking, you know. Add to that the Inflation Reduction Act. Add to that, you know, eleven million unvetted Harris Biden illegals. Add to that the elimination of private healthcare. I mean, the list goes on absolutely.
Speaker 1: But one more point I want to make. I wish she would Well, she's going to brag on her being a prosecutor in California. I so wish because she's gonna call him a convicted fellow, and she's going to brag on that. I would so wish Donald Trump would say, yeah, and on your record, Kamal, as a prosecutor, you threw people in prison you knew were innocent. That's a terrible human being. I don't care what's out.
Speaker 2: I think you should just say every legal scholar that has a pulse to say that this will be your weaponization, will be overturned, and I'd move on. I don't think he has to defend a thing. No, anyway, appreciate the call, Mike, Thank you, buddy, uh Sam and Maine Sam. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 9: Son?
Speaker 12: I first want to say, I love you. I think you are wonderful. Thank you for taking my call. I always hear you say, do not let your heart beat troubled. I'm a chaplain and I read my Bible and I pray, pray, pray, but my heart is it's killing me. I mean, I have more anxiety today than I've had in years. I am not looking forward to the day tonight. I'm so afraid that Harris is going to trap Trump and that he's going I don't want him to lose his temper. I don't want him to, you know, say things that she'll be able to throw back at him. I know he's going to be good about that, and he's been prepped for that. I just hearing your voice calms me. But I'm really concerned. I'm really angry.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm concerned too, I really am concerned. I'm concerned I've never been more worried about the state of the country. I've never been more worried about the state of the world. But you're you said you're a chaplain. You know, I'll refer you to Psalm one twenty one one two forty six to one. You know, God is our refuge, our strength, and very present helping in times of trouble. And when the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all of their troubles. Don't fear, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, and I will help you. And I hope that he helps America. That is a prayer that I have because I really believe America as we know it will disintegrate if her stated policies are ever ever implemented. You know, the Bible talks about prayer and fasting, right, So maybe this is your time, chaplain. You've got we got to buck you up a little bit, and you've got to bring comfort to people. But you know, I'm not going to sit here and lie and say I'm not concerned. I am concerned. I'm concerned about all of it, and un lessen until I hear the words, you know, we can now project Donald Trump has been elected the forty seventh president of the United States. You know, I will probably I will have that concern. And there's a difference between worry, an obsessive worry and I don't know, and just genuine concern. I try not to go into the former. I try to be you know, I know that we can. America is a resilient country, but I don't know how we overcome this.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 2: I think they'll legalize every person, and you give some people things of great value and they're going to want to vote for you. And that's what Democrats are offering, you know, twenty five grand for a down payment for a house, student loan forgiveness. Oh and we'll give you a citizenship even though you didn't respect our laws, borders and sovereignty. Kind of scary time. I appreciate your call, I really do. That's gonna wrap things up. But today Debate Night in America. I'll be on both a little before the debate and right after the debate Hannity, we'll have JD Vans, RFK, Junior Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz Ronde Santas, Lindsey Graham, Tim Scott, Laura Trump, Vivake, Ari harild Ford Junior, and so much more. All coming up tonight Hannity, Fox News, Not as usual time right after the debate. We'll see you then back here tomorrow for your reaction, Well, we'll be back in Florida, my home state. Thank you for being with us from Philly. We'll see you back in Florida tomorrow