Speaker 1: Schmidt, What do you think about? What do you think about this shirt? Dream blood dreamt? All right? Number one? Who who you smoking with?
Speaker 2: If you have to smoke with one apostle, you gotta go Judas? Right, Judas doesn't didn't give and you can fuck with him too. Oh yeah, because he's already guilty as fuck.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, brother eleven, juice way too hard. You're like, damn, bro, you let that ship happen?
Speaker 2: So yes, bad, it ends bad for him. However, from a narrative perspective, the most necessary and distinguishable of the like that, who would the other one be?
Speaker 1: Peter? Nobody knows it like it's like about.
Speaker 2: The other ones except Judas.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, Matthew was on some ship, right, I got my dad would.
Speaker 2: But like most people, yeah, Judas is the only one because he uh was you know, betrayed him and also was messy. Did it with a little kiss? Yeah all right, here's how I'm gonna do it. They're like, no, no, no, you can just like go up and tap him on the shoulder. No better idea, give him a big wet kiss.
Speaker 1: This thank god. This Irish website called Joe dot Ie said, ranking the twelve apostles from least to most banter. Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three eighty one, episode three of Daily's stay production of iHeartRadio. It's a podcast.
Speaker 2: Where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. It's Wednesday, March five. Oh it's am I so excited about that?
Speaker 1: Hey? Hey, because it's three two six, Its means it's National Little Red Wagon Day, APPLEPSI Awareness Day, National news Little red shout out monkey, But I know what I like. What's that?
Speaker 2: That is a Bob Dylan lyric, Little Red Wagon, the Red Bike.
Speaker 1: I ain't no monkey, but I know what I like?
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, And he is the poet Laureate of America.
Speaker 1: It's also a national spinish stationhoutout Popeye and Manatee Appreciation Day. All right, look out for the manatees, all right, manatees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this big old cow it is wild and manatees are just out there.
Speaker 1: It's down in Florida. Yeah, there are not in danger, but I always see it. When I was there last, I saw few plate there's like manatee plates to be like, hey, don't fuck up the manatees with your boats and ships.
Speaker 2: Like when you see a manatee in like shallow water, just feeding. There's a ship is churning down there. Fuckers are just going to town. It's crazy, Like what is that? I want nothing to do with the world and it's just amnity feeding on grass underwater.
Speaker 1: I like Sean Manity, Sean Mannity, one of my favorites. That's got it. There has to have.
Speaker 2: Been some some bad internet cartoon Sean and I'm Sean Mannity.
Speaker 1: Yep. Anyway, ideas are ten years too late. Always. My name is Jack O'Brien.
Speaker 2: Akay, we're falling even more under this coup. But what did we expect from Trump?
Speaker 1: Round two?
Speaker 2: Nobody tells him what he can and can't do if all we got is sco this man were screwed. Yeah, resic on the discord Little Lifehouse Yeah, hell yeah you guys remember Lifehouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, sick band, bro sick band dream blunt rotation my favorite kind of house.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I'm throwing to be joined as always by my co host is mister Miles Way.
Speaker 1: You already know what time it is. It's the showgun with no gun. It's the Black Samurai himself. Yeskay, thank you so much. I was just thinking about that. Playing the shot is an Assassin's Creed game where there's a black samurai called Yeskay, And I just came up with that. Right now, there's a big congress Congratulations you want a new iPod. Congratulations you've won a new iPod.
Speaker 2: There was a the the big game winning shot of the weekend in the NCAA tournament was Maryland somebody with the last name Queen. And I was like, oh, man, if the New York Post was only just a little bit gayer, yeah, they would do.
Speaker 1: Homophobic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little less homophobic exactly. Yeah, but I don't think they did it. It was right there for That's where I don't That's where the sun in England is good for. Like they are so horny for sports puns on their sports page. It's like they do they'll go anywhere.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Yeah, real, real, real, some stuff in real portste But we love it anyway, we do love it.
Speaker 2: Hey, speaking of things we love, Miles, We're thrilled to be joined in our third seat by one of the best podcasts hosts doing it anywhere. My old friend from the Crack Day is a Jeopardy champion. The host of the wonderful podcast, secretly incredibly fascinating.
Speaker 1: It's Alex see thank you for having me. I'm making and shy.
Speaker 2: Yes, AKA don't like my driving dial one eight hundred yeps.
Speaker 1: My car in the frame. My car is in the frame. Sorry, Yeah, how's it going? Man? Good? That's great beer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it says I didn't know it's Man two day or Spinish Day or anything. I feel like every day for Amanity is Spinish day.
Speaker 1: So that's good. Did they get to eat Yeah? I love some spinach. They would. They don't get to have it. They don't get to have it. They don't not nothing, they don't. They don't deserve it.
Speaker 2: Alex, We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment as we're gonna tell the listeners a couple of things we're talking.
Speaker 1: About on today's episode.
Speaker 2: We're gonna look at this new So obviously we we've been talking about we've been enjoying the Lebron James.
Speaker 1: Music videos, music video tributes.
Speaker 2: Well, Elon Musk has his own. Now it's not even based on a fun song. It's an original song. I think it sucks. It sucks shit, it's really bad. So we're gonna We're gonna check it out because I think I think you guys are gonna enjoy it and love it. We'll talk about the fallout from that group chat. We'll talk about the Morning Routine Guy. We'll check back in with the Morning Routine guy. He's Ashton Hall, fitness coach coach. He coaches fitness coaching.
Speaker 1: No, just call him a grister. That's what all these people are, not a fitness coach coach. Anyways. Uh, he's He's had a quick rise.
Speaker 2: To the top of you know, American celebrity and is now comparing himself to Jesus.
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to take.
Speaker 2: A look at Alex have you Have you watched his The Morning Routine video?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't. Also, my friend, oh, anybody comparing themselves to Jesus in this Lenten season actually shout out, you know, oh yeah, that's the time that really proves you're Believer's exactly dream blunt rotation. If you will, Yes for the video episode, people, you gotta tune in. I got a great tea on and with Easter on four twenty. I'm just saying, this fucking shirt it's hitting baby. That is wild. It is unfoer twenty easter is on four twenty. Occasionally the planet's due aligned, he.
Speaker 2: Has risen and put it in the air man. I don't know nobody says that anymore. I'm sure now. Also twenty three and me is going bankrupt and selling everybody's DNA, probably that plenty more. But first, Alex Schmidt, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 3: Did you say twenty freeing me is going bankrupt? Yeah, yeah, that's the next thing I need to search.
Speaker 1: They have my DNA. Yeah, so there's there's going to be You came on on the wrong, on the right, very distracted. I'll tell you what to do. We got all the tips here.
Speaker 2: They're just they're not gonna do anything reckless with your DNA. They are going to be selling all their assets.
Speaker 1: It's like, what are you? What do you think we think you are assets? So you could say, they're like, have you seen the office furniture? Right, No, it's your fucking DNA. It's covered in DNA.
Speaker 2: Disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I donated blood recently. My grandma Schmidt used to love to donate blood. So the last thing I was searching was like where to do it? I do that each like Saint Patrick's time, because she's Irish Catholic and so.
Speaker 1: Yeah did that? It was good? Nice you found a place. Yeah, yeah, knocked it out. It was great. You give them some place even though you've been doing intravenous drugs regularly for the last six months. Don't tell them, Okay, sorry, I didn't mean to make it hot. That was always wild.
Speaker 2: I remember they still ask that intravenous drugs or had anal sex?
Speaker 1: Do they? Is that one of those two?
Speaker 3: A lot of stuff like that. Yeah, because I also monogamous s and straight, and I also just don't like pass out. Like I'm pretty tall and big, so like I can't let so I do feel like I should get blood because I'm not in one of the groups that either passes out or is the many kinds of person. They don't like, you've gotten a tattoo in the last three months, blood like stuf like cattoos.
Speaker 1: Man, I feel like this is just like a like whatever.
Speaker 2: The generation before Boomer is like they with this rubric and yeah, the Silence generation, they were just like all right, they can't be gay.
Speaker 1: Tattoos and you're not a communist?
Speaker 2: Are What does that have to do with nothing?
Speaker 1: Hey, look at these two photos and tell me which one you like. This one's some fuck name Stalin and this was George Washington. Which one do you like? All right, you passed the test? Yeah you can give blood? Yeah? Sound generation? Is the Nixon people right? Like that makes sense? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's right? And and Biden also also president and half the senators, but sure.
Speaker 2: Ruling this country? What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 1: I for some reason this morning I was thinking about Daffy Duck. Dafvy Duck's great.
Speaker 3: That's a really like, that's a really load bearing character for the whole Looney Tunes thing. He's he really fleshes out the Bugs Bunny universe. He's just really People think he's good, but he's not top of people's mind.
Speaker 1: He's amazing. Yeah Daffy Duck, Yeah yeah, was he is? He just like the fall guy? Is this to make bugs Buddy look good? Because he's Daffy?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is Daffy a slur? Or not a slur? But is that like? Is that a pejorative?
Speaker 2: One of the more fun insults that can beget Daffy. It's like, yeah, thanks kind of, but you all right?
Speaker 1: Should I fuck you up for saying it's like confuses you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, silly, that's the next thing in my search history.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's still a little silly. I'm a little daffy. I don't don't mind being I don't mind saying it. I'll come out and say it. What What are Daffy Duck's main things? He's kind of you can't really understand what he's saying, and he uh, when you get shot, you're.
Speaker 1: Thinking of Donal Donald Duck. You can't understand that motherfucker can't wait wait wait wait, wait wait wait wait wait, Okay, that's Donald.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know what Donald Duck sounds like. Wait is Daffy pretty easy to understand? He speaks clearly, Daffy speaks.
Speaker 1: There's a slight speech impediment, but otherwise yeah, okay, oh, do you have like a kind of like a lateral lisp sort of thing. Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: He's like, I I refuse to entertain anybody with that speech impediment, but go ahead if you must.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: He's just like so self centered in a way that makes him pair with Bugs Bunny so well because otherwise Bugs is paired with Elmer who's hunting him or in love with him, and then a lot of like one off opponents like the opera singer and the Spanish Bowl and stuff, you know, like those are all good, but but Daffy really like makes Bugs able to be a jerk but still not as big of a jerk as Daffy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great getting that beak blown around, remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the other main that's the main thing I know is that when he gets shot in the face with the shotgun, his beak just like flies around his head like a party hat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's just you know, And then he keeps talking about not a great lesson in physiology. For me, I was like, is that just how it works? You can just kind of fucking.
Speaker 2: Rip that figure around your whole ship twisted back.
Speaker 1: Like it's a golfing visor, shout out to Daffy Duck.
Speaker 2: Is so Daffy Duck is Warner Brothers right, didn't isn't there a Warner Brothers cartoon in theaters theaters right now about.
Speaker 1: You haven't got yet. I think it's mainly Daffy and porky and on the poster. Yeah. Wow, so Daffy is having his star moment right now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The box office apparently not doing so good.
Speaker 1: So truly underrated either is the economy. There might be something there. I blame Daffy Duck. Dude, we're fucking so close to the White House City. Some sh like that, they're like, honestly, all this can be late at the feet, I'm sorry, rather the whatever the fuck duck feet are called daffy duck? What a duck feet? Just webb web, little webb, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like Alex would know immediately if what the specific name for a duck's foot is, and you're you're premliating duck's foot name science ducks have Paul mate. Oh okay, but I think they're just called feet. Yeah, we're gonna call them's feet. Yeah, we is how I was, Alex? What's some of these things overrated?
Speaker 2: Jake Tapper, come on, man, talking about my favorite news guy. Now, what do you mean this guy fucking rules? He tells it like it isn't. Well, why why is Jake Tapper?
Speaker 1: Hear you out, Judas he's kissing me have both cheeks?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I So there's a website called one nine hundred hot Dog that I write account for once a month, and I did one recently about Jake Tapper because it turns out he wrote like the single worst blog post I've ever read.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's a blog post called.
Speaker 3: Gang Banging in Media Land that he wrote for Salon dot com like twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: It was like, he's like, hot shit, young reporter kind of guy.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that the idea the it's like a comedy piece, but the premise is he's gonna come up with like rap nicknames for everyone at the New York Times on the New Republic in order to do like humor about those magazines arguing about the rationale for the war in Iraq. And it's like if you just google gang banging and media like he says, like, oh, the New York Times is hoeing out on the New Republic and like a bunch of terrible like doesn't know how to even wow. He's he's yeah, His like opening paragraph is comparing it to the beef between The Source and Double XL magazine for people wh don't know those are like some real hop magazines, yes, from the from the nineties and then Double X on the late nineties, but like that's rival hip hop magazines are locked in an increasingly ugly feud that has reared its head in advertising. Boycott's rap records and a nasty over the top gangs to editorial slams against one another and then goes on to editorial slams. Okay, what up, shorty ass snoop Kitty her b Hatch, I can't Yeah, yeah, you're right, Alex. We should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this dude, and he did this like a couple of months before he was ABC News's talking hat at the White House, and like, like, I think he's just basically some kind of actor or something like he's not I don't know what journalistic help he's ever given anyone in his entire life, but people just like trust his face on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just got a bland, blandly handsome face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a lot of those people are like that. So I way overrated that that seat should go to somebody who'll like do anything for anyone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the episode of Celebrity Jeopardy where Wolf Blitzer goes up against Andy Richard? Yeah, Will Flitzer ends up in negative territory, and it just becomes increasingly clear like he is just a completely empty brand, like empty headed diption. Yeah, and Andy Richter is smart as hell. I cannot stop reading this fucking book. It's like he should go.
Speaker 1: I look, I'm not for prisons at all, but if but this is what prisons is for, it's for dumb ship like this. Jake Tapper, true dad, affirmed executive editor Snoop Kitty or kicking it old school in DuPont Circle, Right right, Collinsio been acting Jankie one day. It's all inspectors. You went disarmament then buss a c K and disarmament is just an option. Diz am h reading the book. Yeah, no, I couldn't. I couldn't. It's impossible.
Speaker 3: He uses the word n I z z A at one point, Oh where's yeah? And and people do like weird stuff online when they're young, but he was. I did the googling. He's thirty three years old when he wrote that and had been in professional media for like several years. He is just a dartmouth legacy who fell into a seat.
Speaker 1: Like that's it. It's not good. Don't need the respect him. Yeah, keep that on the d l you Dartmouth legacy.
Speaker 2: What's something really incredibly fascinating that you've been covering or researching of late.
Speaker 1: But this is a special category just just for you. What would like to ask you when you come on. I appreciate the one, the one that just came out is about salt. It's me and me and Katie Golden, of course, and then we had Jason bart and join us too, But it's the entire story of salt. And I grew up next to the former estate of the founder of Morton Salt. Like the real guy.
Speaker 3: He turned it into an arboretum so you could like go look at the trees and stuff. But it turns out he revolutionized the salt business. If he wags in a row and like salt grains look the fancy way where they're all different until the late eighteen hundreds, and then he made people really happy by making the uniform tiny white grains of salt.
Speaker 1: People enough of it. People were like, fake, fuck, it's all little dust now rather than flakes I have to contend with in my hands.
Speaker 2: Wow, funny, tired of all these look at me, look at me, little wanna be salt flakes that think they're so unique. I think they might be communists and they shouldn't give blood there.
Speaker 1: The salt exactly bad for you. Too much salt, And thanks for asking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love topics like that where it seems like it'll be ordinary, but there's just a bunch of amazing stuff that salt.
Speaker 1: So I was actually just listening to the Blind Boy podcast. You ever heard that show? No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: He was just talking about salt potentially being one of the first drivers of civilization. So maybe you guys covered the similar stuff. Yeah, the idea that it could preserve meat and therefore you didn't have to like follow the animals around because you could just kill have it preserved for a couple of seasons nearby.
Speaker 1: A couple of seasons. That's how long did you get that shit going? Yeah? Man, the dry aid, dry aged salted beer. I don't think they were thinking about it like that. They're like, oh, just hang, it could snap into a slim gym maybe right right'. It's a fun concept that Jerkey built civilization, Like, I know, it's really solid, but like that episode, Yeah, yeah, our god slim gym. That's right.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and check out a couple cool videos.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: And we're back and and uh, all right, this is the This is the video episode. If you're just listening to it, that's fine too, but you can go check out. On Friday, we will drop this as a video episode. You'll get to see the videos that we're talking about.
Speaker 1: See the dream blunt Rotation Tea.
Speaker 2: Most importantly, you'll see miles of dream blunt Rotation Tea, which is just the Last Supper painting with the words dream blunt Rotation on dreaming fucking art.
Speaker 1: Shout out John Wolf. Okay, the homie making the.
Speaker 2: Shirt, the original artist behind the Last Supper.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like the guys on the end don't get very much, you know what I mean, Like it's a long table. Oh yeah, yeah, they're so thirsty. I get the end, Like what's he saying? What's Jesus saying? They're like, shut up.
Speaker 2: So they did come with just one blunt and they were like, this is cashed. And they all looked to Jesus and he was like, all right, and give me any more blunt, right, give me those bread sticks?
Speaker 1: Watch this? Why did you have to put it in his mouth. He's kind of weird. It doesn't like that he could just kind of that ship. He's dramatic. That's a whole part of it. You know, Oh those people, he didn't he knew we didn't have enough fish and bread for that entire crowd. Yeah, you know, you know he was playing koy as fuck during that thing. He's like, watch this ship.
Speaker 2: He's like, here's the first one I'm doing on the mount. So this is kind of like a big sermon for me. Uh and I've been saving my best trick for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dad Brownie put up seventeen against the Bucks. He is in many ways the Brownie of of history. Absolutely, I can only look at things too lakers ms. I do wonder if other deities were like, oh my god, everybody's worshiping just because he's because he's just put his son in that position. I mean, honestly, I feel a little bit sorry for him. Is out here. He's like, y'all not checking my kids. Have you got it out here?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 2: Y'all are whatever, y'all just like that new ship because it's new. Well, speaking of people being worshiped as gods, we do have a new it feels like a Christian rock or a Christian country song, but instead of being about God and Jesus, it's about Elon Musk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is something that's getting a lot of attention on the Internet, and a lot of people are like, this is a troll, this isn't real. But let's just let's hear it with our own ears and we'll decide and also tell you the facts on the other side. So for listeners, she's standing in the back of a cyber truck cars that drives so fast, made rockets built of the last, not to last.
Speaker 2: That must have been a note where they were like, his rockets blow up. So she took over Twitter's rain he saved tree speech.
Speaker 1: For okay, tell you e limating eliminated my woke pain like my back pain here keep pause for a second. Yes I can. But we were just getting into the praise part.
Speaker 2: That's that's where we praise, That's where we get up top to the big man, up top Elon Musk, because he is hovering above us all.
Speaker 1: So I do love rot.
Speaker 2: It was definitely initially rockets that last, and she was like, fuck, his rockets actually blow up immediately, So we'll go with rockets that blast. Also, she talks about how fast his cars are. She's singing from the back of and inside of one of his cars, a cyber truck, and like it's never moved. No, no, no's like station or And then I think it does start moving in a little bit, but it's going like two months.
Speaker 1: It's about to go full self drive on your ass. Just okay, look it's moving Starling beams with l is your dream, yo. He's got a master master plan for our lives. This is when people start going, this is this satire?
Speaker 2: What this is?
Speaker 1: This is like kind of wait on the nose. But let's let's allow a little bit more to cook this master plan. Let's occupy Oh gosh, occupy Wow.
Speaker 2: So they're showing him dance like ship. She's dancing like ship.
Speaker 1: Let's occupy car Mars and making kids to keep man making.
Speaker 2: Kids to keep again the lowest bar. You know, White man get praised for making kids just like jacked off into not even a person, into a tube, and then somebody delivered it to somebody.
Speaker 1: Making kids to save mankind. What can I say?
Speaker 2: Man fucking hero bro, I didn't realize we were miles You and I are fucking here.
Speaker 1: There's a part I want to get to because she's outside of the car and then you just see her creepy husband's reflection like in the window, and it just feels very much like that's when I'm like, yeah, I'm wondering whose idea this was and who put up who to do this? Where is it?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Come on, I know I can catch you somewhere in that reflection. Her T shirt is the doge Father too, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The doge Father, yeah, instead of Godfather's doge Father. At one point in the video, she she talks about Boring saved the day the Boring Company, which is like his thing where he built tunnels for cars to drive in one at a time. Oh, you replace subways. I'm just so confused that what specific day that was that they saved.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean again, because spoiler alert, it's a I you know, it's just saying shit. This is the part though, just so funny, like look the proud husband and the reflection here, Oh, who's that right there with the hat? Oh yeah, there you go. But yeah, that was good. That was good. Now again, a lot of people like this is satire. Nope, sorry, it isn't just one look at her Twitter bio all in Tesla, humor okay, wife, homeschool mom, Tesla, and comedy lover. That's a lot to nat. Yeah, and you can tell she loves comedy. I'm just to stay at home mom dreaming about being a stand up comedian one day when my kids are grown. God. I mean, look, I'm not here to shoot on anybody's dreams, but let's be real here.
Speaker 2: I need everybody to shut the fuck about up about this video and just let her continue on whatever path she's on to eventually being a stand up comedian because I need to see that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her, her husband's Because a lot of people like this is fake. There's no way that this feels so satirical. I'm like no, because you know, sometimes you can instantly tell something Israel because it is so fucked up and cringey and you're like, ah, fuck, Like even a comedic genius couldn't actually pull off the execution like this. And you know it makes sense because you know, Elon's been crying about his every how, everyone hates him and the stock price is going down, so this feels like the the exact thing. Some Tesla stand with a parasocial relationship with Elon Musk is like, well this help you feel better, Elon, I praise you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One part she goes one more kid, one more brand. She's launching rockets with just one hand, so like, I don't know, it's just it just made me like, picture this woman and her husband, just like when they find out Elon Musk has had another kid, being like cheers, honey, like there's so right, right right, just celebrating every kid every time he has a kid, One more kid, yay.
Speaker 1: He also can't write the lyric launching rockets with just one hands and put it out after talking about.
Speaker 2: Somebody who has kids by jacking off into a cup. You can't then be like, and he's launching rockets with the other hand.
Speaker 1: I guess ah there's those. Yeah. Because also she's like he ended woke pain.
Speaker 2: But then there cuts to an video of him crying, So I'm like, I'm wondering, what is that?
Speaker 1: Is that him? I mean, if I'm giving, I think I'm doing way too much work for them to give meaning to this video. But maybe it's him talking about how he lost his child to the woke mind virus. Oh okay, Yeah, I don't know, that's me. That's me doing a lot of work for them. If I said enough for us, that's actually what he suffered for us. Yeah, that's what they're gonna say. That's exactly what that clip was about. That wasn't just like some random you know, him crying. That was Yeah, there's the Wolke mind virus and he's that he's fighting it.
Speaker 2: So it's just like you you do have I mean, the footage of Elon Musk in this is like him crying in an interview, him like failing to give people high fives. Yeah, him dancing atrociously. Yeah, a lot of dancing, a lot of dancing. It is maybe the lyrical struggle is that it's like hard to describe the blow by blow of anything Elon Musk has done in a way that where it's impressive because he just like kind of buys up or is the figurehead of various brands and so like you can't do the lyrical journey of like because he didn't found Tesla, he didn't he didn't do any of the shows up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he took over Twitter's rain, he took over Tesla's rain, who took over PayPal's rain, who took over SpaceX's rain.
Speaker 2: It's not like, yeah, his dad gave him a bunch of jewels, his dad impregnated his stepdaughter or what thing?
Speaker 1: Aryl, Yeah, a lot of things they can. Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: You can hear the sweatiness of the difficulty of putting this piece of propaganda together, whereas again just comparing it to my King not there, I'll take my king over there is the Lebron songs. Oh, god of I'm talking about the man on the Lakers. Yep, I'm asking you to say his name, Lebron James.
Speaker 1: We should you know, keep like going, keep going now and no lakes could have sound. I picked that up because it's an actual My favorite part that.
Speaker 2: They're all going to my room?
Speaker 1: Has that go to my living room?
Speaker 2: That's my favorite part of of all the Lebron songs is like usually it's people who have gambled and won money on right, like they're inspired by that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got to go to your living room, this is the thing. I mean, Yeah, to my living room.
Speaker 3: Ye don't don't describe yourself doing any part of the sports fandom experience. As I read our articles on the toilet sports blogs that I like, that's.
Speaker 1: It's like, Okay, I'm the other thing. I mean this all of this does. Really. I think we've talked about this a lot. It's just we've really as even in this show we reach out for religion, even if it is to mock the Savior Jesus Christ. We have we've swapped them over. Luckily, I have not swapped out the religion for celebrity. I still funk with religion because it's infinitely funnier to me than celebrity culture is so great. Yeah, yeah, swish Jesus.
Speaker 2: You you don't think Jesus could have led Cleveland to a championship.
Speaker 1: Again, asshole?
Speaker 2: In many ways he did, but I know who couldn't, and that's.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think Elon mus could have. No, Nope, it is disturbing. It's weird.
Speaker 3: I think I blame the cyber Truk too. Like once, I feel like people who have regular other models of Tesla that could be from before a lot of this. You know, it's fine, but like the people with cyber treuks specifically, Yeah, it is simply too much money into Elon Musk and now they have to go for it, you know.
Speaker 1: Like a carbon data at this point. Yeah, you know you're like, oh this, let me cut this tree and count the swastikas in it. Yeah, you've had this for a minute. Also, I was reading an article on CNN about the stock price going down. Again, credit to them, they did use the word Nazi in the article CNN salute.
Speaker 2: Were they talking about things other people were saying or.
Speaker 1: They were like the they couched it more sport for the af D in the German elections and they're like, oh, he supports, but they're like, you supports whatever you need to get there, CNN. I'm impressed that way. I mean, I don't know when you say all this stuff with swastika is spray painted on their cars, I think, well, whatever, maybe it's might have something to do with it.
Speaker 2: I will say, though, do you think it is? Yeah, what do you think it is that's making pay less likely to buy tesla? Jake Taper and it's like the sales seemed to like plummet around the time that he did that like funny wave of his heart his heart going out to people heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a classic double heart wave. That's a classic double heart wave. Ye, Jake Tapper is gonna be and He's like, it's probably the swasp dizzles for shizzles h.
Speaker 2: According to although he wouldn't he wouldn't actually believe that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no, But I guess some are saying, yeah, some of the rumors the scuttle but but I guess Elon is probably thanking like the ketamine gods for the distraction that has come with the signal gate drama. Is that what we're calling it. That's what a lot of people are calling it, the group chat gate.
Speaker 2: I feel like we should just call a group check group jack.
Speaker 1: Gate, because that's what it is.
Speaker 2: You're just sitting sitting there watching them be like fucking pound emoji.
Speaker 1: That's the one that really did it for there there, Like right now as we speak, they're testifying on the hill where everyone's like, what the fuck is wrong with you idiots? And it looks like kids at the fucking like principal's office, Like they're just like, oh, I don't know, I don't think it was. There was nothing classified in there, and they're like, then show us the fucking conversation. If it's not. They're like, well it's under He's like, they're like, you can't have it both ways, so what the fuck is it? And then the head of the CIA, they really he was getting pressed and they're like, would you say that an open conversation where there is disagreement between the president and vice president over an attack would be of interest of foreign intelligence agencies? And he's like, yeah, we'll see what happens. But I mean again, if y'all haven't, I know, not everybody is keeping up with all of the horseshit that happens constantly. But to sum it up quickly, the National Security Cabinet members top national Security Cabinet members accidentally added the editor in chief of The Atlantic to their group chat on fucking Signal, where they discs they discussed war plans and the execution of an attack against the Houthis and Yemen. Yes they are this stupid and sloppy, but we knew that from looking at Pete Hegseth. So it's not only embarrassing but also illegal. I guess technically is where we're at now with shit like this. It's like, well, it's technically illegal, So then it is then do something and for a group of people that used to attack Democrats for email servers and bleaching documents or whatever the fuck this one has to sting a little bit. But we're getting all kinds of defenses about how this is totally not a scandal that rises to the level of having resignations and an utter failure for national security. Pete Hegseth just straight up denied it ever happened. He's like grad he.
Speaker 2: Said that the journalist was like untrustworthy, which he is, by the way, Yeah, but like not in the way that Pete Hegseth suggested.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's but it's also like, Okay, let's say he's like he's a real deceiver, huckster kind of guy. It's like, if that's the case, then what are you accusing him of here that he made up that these were all doctor PDFs that he uploaded to the internet, claiming it was a signal chat for only the National Security Council spokesperson to confirm that it was a real Like, it's all so sloppy. Also, the White House spokesperson Caroline Levitch, she's also just doing Jeffrey Goldberg is well known for his sensationalist spin. This is this is what I understand sensational. What you added him to a fucking group chat? And he merely observed what happened. I don't know what sensational beyond the actual screen caps he provided that are the genuine article. He's like, this is Caroline levitzing. There were no war plans discussed, no classified material was sent to the thread. He even withheld some screenshots because like this looks like some sensitive ass.
Speaker 2: To sensitive Yeah yeah, yeah, very I mean it was like the screencaps that we have are them saying so we should attack out right or later now or later and then you.
Speaker 1: Aren't technically workload. Yeah, well this is the thing on the hill. They're asking like did you discuss weapons systems? And like, I don't know, maybe it's like really like it's giving big Roman energy from uh succession as many people push it at meme off Yeah whatever, it's like I don't know, Yeah, I don't know, like it's it's it's just it's like many fucking war plans or some shit, I don't know, just just fuck them, you know. I also thought you met the collapse of the Roman Empire at the air. That's a double and tender as the French say. Uh, but here's Jesse Waters giving his version too, because right now they are really really trying to spin this because again their viewers were meant to think that like secrets smattered, but obviously that there is a sliding scale. But here's Jesse Waters just explaining this one away.
Speaker 5: Did you ever try to start a group text you're adding people and you accidentally add the wrong person all of a sudden, your aunt Mary knows all your raunchy plans for the bachelor party. Well, that kind of happened to it with the Trump administration.
Speaker 2: Innocent, simple enough, they were planning the equivalent of a bachelor party bombing and killing a bunch of.
Speaker 1: People, bombing people in Yemen, which is already not a place we need to be unleashing more untold hell on. But okay, yes, go okay, So Aunt Mary found out that you guys were gonna have scrippers at the bachelor party, that's a little bit like what happened.
Speaker 5: Mike Wataz was putting together a group chat on Signal, an encrypted app, with the Secretary of Defense, the VP, and a bunch of other national security officials to collaborate on whether to strike Iranian proxies in Yemen who keep firing missiles and shutting down shipping. Well, National Security Advisor Mike Waltz accidentally added a reporter to the group text, and not a good reporter.
Speaker 1: Ool.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey Goldberg from the Atlantic, one of the biggest foaks artists around. Well, he heard some things he probably shouldn't have but could have been a wee bit of a security breach.
Speaker 1: But it's not like been a wee bit of a very George Flood. I may have committed light treason.
Speaker 3: Right, what do you say, A wee bit of a Yeah, decided the seventh, nineteen forty one a day that will be a wee bit of a security pever, like a wee bit of infamy.
Speaker 1: It might live on for me, Yeah, wee bit of infamy.
Speaker 2: That's wild though, that the that Fox News has done this much of a one eighty on the Iraq War, because like I guess when they're calling him a hoax artist, like that's what he was hit, the hoax that he was involved with the biggest justifying the Iraq War and going along for the w m DS.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that what?
Speaker 1: Jeffrey, That's what's so funny. Waters. As much as they would have be like this guy's a hoax, it's like y'all. This is putting you in a tough spot because his hoaxes benefit American imperialism. That's what the thing is. He's he's a consent manufacturing machine. He had the biggest boner for the war and ira and again up up, and very recently manufacturing more consent for arming Israel in their quest to unleash constant terror on Palestinians. He's always just there to keep the fucking war machine going. Even wrote an article like a few years ago, he's like, whoops, I got Iraq wrong, like really bad, Whoopsie.
Speaker 2: Sorry, So you've never made a mistake and you've never added aunt Mary to the group chat when you're sending dick picks and got a.
Speaker 1: Million civilians killed or something? Right? Oh god, But here's the funny thing, the way he ends this. I just want to say that they still stay on brand when they try and sort of explain away why this isn't much of an l for the Trump campaign.
Speaker 5: But it's not like they homebrewed a server and then bleached it, or that's classified documents in their garages next to their corvette.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it won't happen again. So that's it.
Speaker 2: They I'm sure it won't happen again. Is like a parent of a child who keeps setting the kindergarten on fire, being like, I think we're good here, yeah.
Speaker 1: Jesus, it's so very very very very very not good. And the other thing is too There's like other right wing influencers who are doing their best also to explain this. There's this guy named Joey Mannarino, and I'm you can't. You can't convince me that this guy is that guy. This guy I'm pretty sure is a John, which is John Mliney doing a bit of a maga right winger. Keep that in mind when you hear this guy. He's trying to be like, this is actually all fine, and if you just.
Speaker 2: Guys, this is exactly I just don't know what he is saying here.
Speaker 1: Well, let's try and find out together. Take it away, Joey Manorino.
Speaker 4: This is called leaking to the press. Without leaking to the press, this is how you're doing. This is the Trump camp has been famous for this for years. Remember the stories about Trump being his own publicity how is this not and leaking information about himself that he wanted out there. This is the modern day version of that. If you think for one second, Pete Headset or JB, these are the top people of the country. These are the most intelligent and capables that are in the government. If you think for one second they'd be having these chats over signal and then be stupid enough to accidentally let an opposition journalist into the chat man, you really fell for it, hook line and sinker. You probably also believed that all the stuff you hear in the news about Trump is real.
Speaker 1: Basically like if you and then describes literally what if you think they're so stupid that they added this person.
Speaker 2: You probably believe in gravity and that scenes raine is caused by the clouds with having water in it.
Speaker 1: Just what a dipshit? Yeah yeah. He started that actual that clip off even harder by saying people were our word. If they believed that, and if they thought this was fathomable by the smartest guy who doesn't wash his hands after taking a piss, these are the top people in the whole thing. Okay, so, but that's an official title, like just deconstructing that. He said, this is what the Trump camp does, this is what he used to do. Again, he's talking about the private citizen thing. What was his name, John Smith? What was his fake name that he would do on vocals? But like right, but then like then what is the point of this? What end? Yeah? What is this accomplishing? That's like John Baron, like, I don't know if you heard John Donald Trump is actually in town making with blah blah blah, Like I get that version of trying to stir up some And.
Speaker 2: By the way, the lies that he told as John Baron were like I heard he's the best lay in all of New York City about Donald Trump. Like it wasn't subtle stuff. It was not five D chess. He was like, yeah, hey, John Baron, here just calling in to let you know that, uh, Donald Trump has a twelve inch penis and head sex with with God Buddy Schiffer and got them out by.
Speaker 1: But this would be the equival of like, hey, this is John Baron. I want to let you know that the NYPD is planning a big drug sting in the Bronx. Later it's gonna involve about fifty units converging on this block on East Stream Aont.
Speaker 2: Like what and he's accidentally calling the drug dealers on Yeah, yeah, okay, if you if you think that a guy like that.
Speaker 1: If you think dum if you think the dumbest fucking people you've ever seen enter office are dumb fucking it up as predicted as predictably as then you are a rube and you are the mark. Actually so yeah sorry in John Mullaney, Yeah, I do want to see a video of them. Nick Kroll in that wig too, Mucheah.
Speaker 3: It took them like less than twenty four hours to do every kind of lie, which is what they do. But like they really follow every scandal with Bredator, it never happens, Okay, it happened, It didn't matter, Okay, it did happen, and it's good now, Like they just do every taxtic immediately, all the once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you will hear all of those lies paired it back by the mega right.
Speaker 2: Well, this is like I heard it didn't happen, and I heard that that guy made it up, and I also heard that they did it on purpose.
Speaker 1: I think this is also I think this is also a test for Democrats because like this is this is actually a scandal that they know how to be outraged about, because they clearly don't know how to do it when someone just comes in with brute force and fucks everything up because that's too out of the norm. Ye operational security snaff foo thing that that neatly falls into. We have protocols and procedures. This is national security. You need to do it this way. And now we can be big mad about this. Yeah, and they're doing it. But I'm curious if they keep this energy up because they'll probably just be like, I mean, they said it's there's nothing going on here, so I guess it is what it is. But here I'll play this clip from Senator Mark Warner because he's definitely like it was just surprised, like, oh the Democrats are around again, but again very narrowly. Who woke hey as sleepy head? Hey, where were you when they're fucking dismantling the government dipship? But now you're like, oh, operational security, I know how to say something about this. So here's Mark Warner just just asking Tulsi Gabbert the hard questions. Senator, I don't want to get into this snack you want you're not going to be willing the conversation. So you're not are you denying that we would answer my question?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You were not TG on this group chat. I'm not going to get into the specifically. You've refused to acknowledge whether you were on this group.
Speaker 2: Check Senator, I'm not going to get into this.
Speaker 1: Why why are you going to get into specific Jesus is because it's all.
Speaker 2: Classified, because this is currently under review by the National security.
Speaker 1: Because it's all classified.
Speaker 2: If it's not classified, share the text now.
Speaker 1: Previous is it classified or non classified? Information on this I can con Then he goes to John Ratcliffe ahead of this sea He goes, is the John Ratcliffe on there?
Speaker 2: Is that you?
Speaker 1: And he's like yeah, but again this is.
Speaker 2: Like the most say yes, can I go home and watch wrestling?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, come on, say it was you? Yeah, say it was you Ratcliffe? Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah yeah. All right, No guess what no royal rumble, asshole, I guess I guess maybe in jail for the rest of you guys run everything. Uh nice making a murder reference. Yes, from eight years now that was twenty team going into twenty sixteen. I remember. Yeah, that was like the big because that was the beginning of the end. That was like, oh wow, cool, this new thing on Netflix was try They're like David Bowie's dead. What's going on? Trump? Huh the fuck? And I do blame Trump for David Bowie dying.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's take a quick break and when we come back, I want to share with you guys, because Alex, it sounds like you haven't seen this morning routine. I want to share with you a morning routine that will ensure that you never die. This will this will keep you young and healthy forever. Will be right back.
Speaker 1: And we're back. We're back, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah it jes show because Jesus, so here there's a new move over. Jesus, there's a new leader in town who's shown people the way how to hit their fitness goals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also how to tenex your business through their mentorship through Instagram, which you can't pay for. I can help you grow your business to explosive new ways.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not gonna sit here and say he's not had some influence on my morning routine. There are some slight differences. So we're going to go through his morning routine. And so Ashton Hall is a fitness coach coach. He coaches other fitness coaches on how to fitness coach and so he lives in a haunted black mirror episode where he wakes up with cameras focused on him and people just standing around waiting to bring him bottles of saratogas springwater and bowls of saratoga but saratogas springwater with ice in them, and plates of breakfast. He is very polite. He is a Christian man. He's very polite. He says thank you, although he never looks at them exactly never never wants looks at them, but he will say thank you to them. But I just want to just want to go through because this is in fact, how you are supposed to live your life.
Speaker 1: So you wake up every morning. You're waking up at three fifty two am.
Speaker 6: Three fifty two yeah, okay, so for for me a little bit later, so three fifty two am, okay. His hands wakes up at three fifty two am, takes a piece of hostage tape off his mouth, rubs his hands for one minute, I think, because then we're at three fifty three.
Speaker 1: I like to wake up.
Speaker 2: So he just does one hostage tape around the mouth. I like to mummy that whole shit up, just like have tape around my whole head. Yep, just eye holes you know, but mainly just like, have my whole whole shit covered in uh in tape here suffocate like a mummy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I was there. I'm I'm really hung up on it is three fifty two, like a numerology thing I don't know about, or something like four o clock exists, you know three five or no, just three two?
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the thing. Mark Wahlberg wakes up at four am.
Speaker 1: And you know what happened?
Speaker 2: You know what when Mark Wahlberg's waking up at four am?
Speaker 1: You know what this guy's doing. He's been upfraide minute. Yeah, he's been up fraid minute. Rub he already has the tape in his mouth waiting for you. I've been waiting for you, pal. All right, we'll go on.
Speaker 2: Wow, look whose hands are already warmed up?
Speaker 1: Interesting? All right? And usual brushes his teeth. That's for a minute three fifty.
Speaker 2: Four and it does normal brushing teeth, except he uses bottled water to rinsese out. Yep, he's not using that tap shit. At four am, he's on the balcony push ups. He does push ups that sound like a little squeaky rubber d for about sixteen minutes. He just takes takes like five minutes to look off into the middle distance without his shirt on, just looking ripped his shit. All of this very similar to what I do.
Speaker 1: So there was a twenty minute gap between when he took a long look just off his balcony wondering do I answer the call of the void or do I not today? And then ends up saying no because then it's four thirty eight. He's in his very minimalist I don't know what the evil person's layer, and he's reading the Bible. I think, right, it looks like for two minutes, because now it's four forty he swept that shit to the side like an apple store in hell.
Speaker 2: Looks like what what the motith is here? Now he's just gonna write down some thoughts. That's gonna watch some praise stand up, all right, He's gonna dunk his face in some ice water, Alex, I don't know, is that similar to what you're doing at this? I did?
Speaker 1: But sure, Okay. This whole sequence of stopping watching his Jesus videos to when he puts his clothes an ice bath is thirty minutes. I don't know what is taking so long?
Speaker 2: Well, he does have to jack off at some point until he's jacking off in between. Anytime there's a fifteen minute cut, he's off jacking. That's what I have to assume based on my morning routine. I do. Okay, I do this step a little bit different where I just lower my face into a cream pie, you know, cream pie myself, lower.
Speaker 1: My face into a cream Are you doing the missus doubt firework and you go.
Speaker 2: Hell, exactly, That's what I and that's how I shave, go away with the cream pile on my face with a yeah, with.
Speaker 1: A meringue base. Okay. Putting his shorts on six oh one, six two six three.
Speaker 2: Always facing a camera, by the way, and this is one thing I have taken from him. I'm always facing a camera as I'm doing all all of these things. Just direct, face forward, expressionless. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He then puts a fanny pack on, goes to his gym, run like a fucking spread man at the sun. Oh yeah, seven thirty. I like that he has the socks on that aren't connected to his feet. They're actually called compression sleeves jack for high performance athletes. I think you know a little bit about Batman. You know what I mean, okay, you know about how compression is recovery.
Speaker 2: Do They also have those that are called socks and they connect all the way down to your feet. It's pretty sick. You should check them out. But they're like kind of a tech technological innovation that I have where you just have high socks that I go over your cats. Oh.
Speaker 1: See, the thing I do is I take a pair of socks and I cut the foot part off, and then I take the long part and I wear that on my cap, and then I wear a new, brand new sock on my foot. That's this guy. This guy is fucking high performance though. All right, So seven six, seven thirty six, and he's jumping get ready there seven forty hits the water, seven forty hits the water, seven thirty six hicks off seven before he hits the water. This is the film right here, dude, seven thirty six up, seven thirty six, then so.
Speaker 2: And now so he is going heat by the way, he did belly flop, even though like the takeoff was like this guy's about to fucking dive, like doing on his belly. But that's because he's been hovering up there for four minutes.
Speaker 1: And they use some editing to cut it out. Did you see the person who took this still frame and put him on the twin towers and it said it says seven thirty six was so fun. Anyway, it was nice of them to cut out the hour and a half that it took all of his servants to fill this pool up with Saratoga spring water. He's in there, quick swim. Now he's in the jacub hot tub. Oh he said. Look, he said grassia. Oh he mixed it up. He went grassy bilingual. Now he's taking a shower. It's eight thirty five. This guy's eating a banana, rubbing the peel on his face, and this is how you know he's here.
Speaker 2: So okay, I get a small difference. I do eat a banana, but then I take the pie crust from earlier and I.
Speaker 1: Rub that face so it gives me a nice ship. It's an exfoliant, actually, the little bit butter. Yeah, it's actually exfoliates my skin. The crumbs washed face. Okay, someone on the lad this guy's got a problem. This my dunks before fucking. He sits at his desk with a computer front. Someone brings in a bowl of ice water. Nine oh six let's dunk it up. Bro.
Speaker 4: So, looking at it, Bro, we gotta go ahead and get in at least ten thousands.
Speaker 1: That snippet of grinding right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looking at it, bro, we got to get that at least you got to get into at least tenth out.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, get into it at least tenth Okay, okay, Hell then I like the one time you see another person, it's a woman doing labor for him, because again, he's painting a lifestyle, beating his fruit presently gonna be very grateful the ASMR. They need to stop. Didn't look at her, no, look, but how much hot honey he just put on the food. He was drenching that ship in hot honey, hot honey. Anyway, that's just like Alex, would you.
Speaker 3: Really want to be in the boardroom of Sarato's Springs water and be like, okay, so what have you been spending our head?
Speaker 1: Budge? It's on what just one video one.
Speaker 2: Guy, one video of the guy, but it has been watched by every single human on earth at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has gone.
Speaker 2: Mega viral, and he knows what you know, he's he's taking it in stride, I would say, in many ways, sure, sure by So you know who else seemed merely human to people?
Speaker 1: You know who else did what they thought was impossible, grinding before everybody else. I think you know who else could like jump onto water but not go in the water right away because he was walking on that ship. Yeah, okay, well let's hear let's let's at Ashton Hall speak on this because his new found note. I mean, he has a ton of followers, but this is him talking about you know what it's like for him. I'm here to address the nonsense. So many videos are being sent to duplicates of my vadeo.
Speaker 2: So this is the creators that are sick and tired of their work being Listen to me, You're either going to be a leader or a follower, and it's okay to be either one, but you have to choose. If you're going to be a leader, people are going to follow you.
Speaker 4: What is the issue?
Speaker 1: I realize that God has me here to lead, not to follow anyone. So that's what I'm gonna do. When I see somebody following the way I should be hyped.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not perfect by any means.
Speaker 2: I used to get pissed off the running videos at ASMR workouts.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to act like I'm the same block anybody who is doing anything similar to me. That was me that's blocking them. Screw them. How could they copy my work by running in a video? What's wrong with this dude? Why do the same thing as me?
Speaker 2: What is up?
Speaker 1: Then I realized, bro, like people follow Jesus why because he was great as a Christian man. Why are you angry if they're following you? Matter of fact, if you're doing something good with good intentions, this should be a great thing.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Bro, Wow, all right, I feel like we take it through the logic there. So he made this video. He's supposed to be a teacher, like a coach of coaches. He makes this video.
Speaker 2: People start doing the thing that he's telling them that they should do in his video, teaching you how to have a good morning routine, and he starts.
Speaker 1: Blocking every one of them. Be like, fuck you, fuck you man. You can't run being off of men. You can't have poor lifting form on camera like that. That's my thing, that's my shit. Shit.
Speaker 2: And but now he has realized, and I'm glad that all the views on his Saratoga spring Water banana Peel facewash video have taught him, that has showed him the light that he is actually our general Christ, He's a Christ figure. You know who else had followers, Alex? You know who else had followers this podcast and that he blacked all twelve of them? Right yeah, it's like, get a life saying what I say?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 2: Well, sick of jes in the New Testament where Jesus kept getting furious at them for like biting his ship.
Speaker 1: Right right right, He's like, well, god, you guys are obsessed with me. Stop it. Hey, I was, Hey, Hey, I saw your letter to the Ephesians. That's my idea. He let me my ideas of the latter. Hey, Matthew Man, let me holler at you, bro, What the fuck is all this ship you were writing? The Romans Bro that I'm reading this is like, this is you're just ripping my ship off. Dog.
Speaker 2: You don't want really sad, Really it's sad.
Speaker 1: Remember what I did? Remember what happened. I'm not going to say remember remember you only brought one blood? Yeah I'm just another one.
Speaker 2: Uh, Alex Schmidt, what a pleasure having you.
Speaker 1: I'm glad we can thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Have you on because I have been worried about your morning routine and I think I think you've probably now seen the light and know and know how to go forth into your mornings. Uh, where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff and thank you guys. Yeah, this makes me want to take the videos I've been making and start putting a fake little clock in the corner of all of them. Yeah, where it just keeps rolling forward?
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense? Yeah I do.
Speaker 3: I want to shout out our podcast Secretly Incredibly Fastenating Coast with Katie Golden that we're doing a membership drive at the organization Maximum Fun that's through Friday, so you'll see this within the week.
Speaker 1: Please please check that out.
Speaker 3: If you've never heard it, just listen. But if you get anything from it, you can go to maximum Fun dot org slash join and support us and get extra stuff.
Speaker 1: It's a specially great show. Go do it.
Speaker 2: And uh, is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 1: I I'm sure people have seen it, but just whoever took the picture of big bird in like a regular business meeting and labeled it dude from Atlantic I really appreciate it. I've seen the other one that was like you know that meme where it's like the drunk dude hitting on the disinterested woman at the bar, like where she's like, then the guy's like like it would be like National Security Council, And then Atlantic.
Speaker 2: Report so much wonderful miles Where can people find you as their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, find me everywhere. They got the AT symbol at Miles of Gray. You can also find Jack and I on the basketball podcasts and joke I'm mad boost and then you can also find me talking ninety day Fiance on four to twenty Day Fiance. A Blue Ski that I like is from Ben Collins also known as Tim Onion on Blue Sky, the guy who has running the Onion running that shit at Ben collins skot on social just put this fake Atlantic headline that says a journalist added me to the secret NBA Big Boys group chat. Some of the world's dumbest assholes included me in a group chat that seems to be about which players are quote too chunky to be the best player on a finals team. I didn't think it could be real. Then one of them tweeted it. Lebron looking kind of thick all of a sudden, and that says by Jeffrey Goldberg wonderful.
Speaker 2: You can find me on Twitter at jack Underscore O'Brian. You can find me on Blue Sky at jack Obie the number one. I like this tweet from freak Bob at Circus Rat Underscore, who tweeted butt ass naked is one of the best English phrases. I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's true. That is correct.
Speaker 2: You can find us on Twitter at daily's like Geist and on Blue Sky at daily Zeitkeeist.
Speaker 1: We're at V daily.
Speaker 2: Zeitgeist on Instagram, we have a Facebook fan page on a website daily zeikeis dot com where we post our episodes and our footnote. No, you can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky at daily Zeitgeist. We're at V daily Segeist.
Speaker 1: On Instagram. You can go to the description of the episode wherever you're listening to it, and.
Speaker 2: There you will find the footnote, which is where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy.
Speaker 1: Miles, is there a song that you think people might do? Yeah, I was I stumbled upon some new experimental jazz mixture of the electronic news. This is kind of cool. This saxophone player from Japan named Tomawa key Bubba, he like went to Berkeley and is like you know, so you know, he has like proper jazz chops and then just started kind of getting like out there with his saxophone playing. And I just feel like we're in this very interesting period where like we're wondering, like we need like instruments, remember people who are musicians, like, let's use these like live instruments. That's such an old head take, but especially with jazz like having its own evolution, I think this is just kind of really interesting to see what this like sort of jazz trained sax player is kind of doing and the music they make. So it's called what Is and it's by the artist Tomolaki Baba.
Speaker 2: If you think this song isn't gonna slap, these are some of the top people in the whole thing. So yeah, you set your version of that. Guy is the production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from My Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us. This morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to you all the invite whi