Speaker 1: He shot. If you watch the Coffee Time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my bro Flame.
Speaker 2: Come in with last and come in with your love loundes. Baby, you better catch it win.
Speaker 1: You can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now, comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 2: What's up to? Yeah? You know she raided shout towns on speaking to the ground a second. We're gonna last come up to kick it in at the end we leave it with his a list dispirits. Did you want to revisit? So your friends take a listen, Jill. Folks say, it's old folks that we dig it.
Speaker 3: They know this.
Speaker 2: Do what you do?
Speaker 3: No this, do what you do?
Speaker 2: No fish, do what I do? No fish.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Hey, this is Comedians Flaming Rowe and welcome to this week's episode of the one and only show the best podcast in the nation, The Policy Political Canucks with a human restsets. Iire, This is left a Larned with Flaming Rope and my beautiful co hosts Bobby Cliff, How your ton Hey, Tuts.
Speaker 2: How's it going?
Speaker 1: It's going very well, Bobby said, I got some complaints about you though.
Speaker 2: Why I talked too much.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not. You have not said your favorite line for your fans and been sending me and box and said that Bobby has not said it in two weeks. So Bobby, would you do it just for your fans, just for your fans?
Speaker 2: Could you know what I What I can say is we're going to get to the subject in a minute. But I can't believe the state of the country right now with the election and all that jazz, and we'll talk about it. I contact contact cont yet.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, we need that, we need that Boston Irish cut. I can't, but I can't listen. Well, thank you guys so much for joining us here. We really appreciate you guys. Last week. We got a lot of positive feedback. You guys really enjoyed our episode last week, and we appreciate that they're only going to get better and better because of you guys. You guys always sending your questions or your topics or wherever you want to at the Laugh and Learn podcast page on ig Bobby and our producer here and hey here he he he hit in the background. It will always respond to what you got to say, and you'll probably make the show because we listen. This is this page is a transfer of information. You teach us and we're hopefully teaching you. Okay, Bobby, what happened this week?
Speaker 3: I have a very a very slow week this week, but I'm going to it now to next week, next weekend, and this weekend is a big weekend for me. From what I hear, I'm gonna have a baby.
Speaker 2: People just fell on their chairs.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna it's my birthday this weekend, ladyes and Gemma. On Sunday, I will be celebrating my thirty ninth birthday. I try to say, she just roll with it. I will be celebrating my thirty ninth birthday, and I'm so happy for you guys. I'm glad to be here. I just oh, yes, I did so last week. I think I talked about the urban pride. I did talk about that, but I see so many people that I would say close to my age, but around my age thirty nine. I'm shaking the fingers is yeah, and they were oxygen chains and we'll cheer and crutches and cane and I'm not knocking them down, but I'm like, well, damn, what was y'all doing? Because your run around my fave in tears like it's nothing, Bobby, you have to see it. My advice, my advice two people of a seasoned age is that you have to keep moving. So start when you're younger. You have to stay active because if you become a cow's potato, you get old or you get stuck. Keep moving, walk, walk, you get a dog. If you love the walk, the dog will keep you obligated to walk. And you gotta find something to do to exercise them joint. So you're gonna get old before your time, and I damn sure they're gonna get old before my thing.
Speaker 2: But it's never too late. I listened to Maury Shreiver does so much with women's research for Alzheimer's, and she was saying, thirty years ago they thought that lifestyle and movement had nothing to do with Alzheimer's, and now they found out that seventy percent of it has to do with lifestyle. And it is never too late to start to start to move your body and also to move your mind. So doing podcasts like this, listening to podcasts like this is the first great stop.
Speaker 1: And I moved my body all the time because everything works. No pill needed Okay, speaking of well, let me we're getna take it a turn. They're talking about our president and taking a turn. We talked about the Lord Till list, and we are going to get to that. But what I was what I was going to say about that whole pill thing, the irony of all these older white men in power who are trying to control how a woman does her body can't even get an erection without the assistance of appeal. I think if you can't get it up just because she's taking her clothes off for you, or he's taking your clothes off because we don't want it to exclude anybody, if that ain't exciting enough for you to make you stand up, you shouldn't have the right to make decisions because just like they need a crutch, you need a crutch to have their business. So I would think that y'all should be making a woman don't need no crutch, a woman get turned on and get slavvy like ok That's what we and Aaron was just talking about. And by the way, y'all oppu use the ert that you don't eat Oprah. I said, well you eat Kuci. He said, yeah, But it's different, Okra, guests sees and I said, if you eat the kuchi.
Speaker 2: Rot, oh, you're too funny. But do you know who's switching there? Switching up the topic of reproductive rights is the GOP because they are shaking in their shoes about votes and they want those independent votes, in those swing votes. So they're they're changing some of the language about what they believe. We'll see how they can. They can actually stick with it, but but they are changing their stance, We'll see. And this is in the after fact of Biden and the Biden Rights. Now I'm having a Biden moment Trump, you know, so proud that he took Rob Wade away. And and one of the big things with Project five is going to be, uh the after the morning after pill the I can never say it, prist some whatever it is that will they'll all be illegal, they'll all go away. So I don't know how they're actually changing their stance.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad you brought up Project twenty twenty five. I know we're not we are not in our line on our que what'll we call them, But since you brought it up, I have to bring this stuff because I need coffee time this morning. If you guys, follow me on a coffee time on YouTube now take took flight when we're watching five, and on Instagram at my Roe planning I talked about the fact that Project twenty twenty five is so scary. I want you guys because I know y'all, I always reference things to make it a thing easier for your gas to watch the movie the self Champion Giffers. Most prisons in America are now. I think it's like ninety percent privatized prison, so many millionaires the nings donate to the prison system. Project twenty twenty five has a building there that if you are homeless, they will put you. It's going to be a crime, which means they will put you in jail, which means that if you in prison and the private has prison, in order to eat, because they're going to feed you the bear up in the moment, you would have to almost do free labor for the ward. So watch the movie to understand what I mean. The problem is they don't a lot of people don't make enough wages to afford the rent or to buy a house in this country right now, so a lot of people will become homeless. But it looks like the other play for the other players. Let's make them homeless, put them in prison, and where we can still get free labor. I know it sounds for ponderis, but if you guys go watch that movie and see how the warden was pipping out his inmates and would give them a bottle of beer or maybe a piece of meat just because he had worked the hell out of them and had profited big time. I think that that is what the setup is. That's one of them. It's so many things with that Project twenty twenty five. That's scary. Hell non for profit organizations, all you scammers that scamming for non for profits that's supposed to be helping people, You keep them most of the money. Count your days if he wins, because if he wins, it goes away day one. I want you guys to really dive into it. I love that me and Bobby have been talking about Project twenty twenty five, probably since the top of the year. But now you get jumped on the band wagon. And I don't care that we're not y'all not seeing that we were the first to see it. I just care that everybody is talking about it. And I looked at a statistic they are researching Project twenty twenty five more than they are research and Taylor swip right, now, that speaks volume because y'all love getting to it, so and do your homework and do your research.
Speaker 2: That's what I would say. That's what I would say. And I would say if this was ten years ago and you would made that statement to me, I'd say, oh my god, you're being a little extreme. But in today's day and age, I mean, Scotus just just sided with the towns and whatnot that that being unhoused on public property was not to be and they could be put out. So I don't think Flame is very far off with's where this Project twenty twenty five is going. They're giving us like a taste of everything, but you know it's going to go to the extreme if that administration gets in and Trump is trying to say that he's he doesn't even know about it, he's never heard of it. This has been in play.
Speaker 1: And thank you Bobby for saying that, because then here's a whole nother factor. While with the man who wants to be the leader of the free world don't understand his own bill, that it's going to really be the one that's going to be the catalyst on him. See I'm telling y'all listen to it and pay attention to it and stop being distracted by the BS. Yeah.
Speaker 2: His I mean his former Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson. He was one of the writers. Paul Dans. Paul Dans was the Office of Personnel and Management for Trump. These are all people that worked for him. John mcent mac mcgentdm. I'm killing his name. He was the Presidential Personnel Office. All of these people were under his purview. Of course, he knows exactly what's going on. Don't let him kid you that he doesn't know what this is, because they've been talking about it, the GOP for forty years plus.
Speaker 1: Some of you, some of you government workers, some of you people who bed your job for thirty five forty teachers, if you have tenure, you do not agree with his ideology. He is going according to the Project twenty twenty five wanted the build. He will strip you on that. There is no guillion, there is no you can go and protest. You're fired, and that's it. You lose your benefits, you lose everything. Veterans, I'm talking to you the reason nobody wants to join this country is because I mean, joining the military in this country, it's because you guys don't give no respect and no love, no honor to the veteran. And I'm telling you now you won't get anything. You won't get no benefits, you won't get anything. The BA is already horrible in the country. I said what I said, but it's going to get and it can't get worse. I need us to show solidary. Yes, by his rickety, he admitted that he's old. He's an old man. He shapes up. He did not do his best at that debate. But like byb saying that Nancy Philow's stand, was it an episode or is this how you really are? I do believe that it was just an episode. He has never been known to be the greatest speaker. He has always stuttered, but he is just his mind is and he's there to make great dicisions. And and if we read all these people coming out to George Coonies and everybody else that we should replace by with hope, that's it.
Speaker 2: We need a plan. So I mean, there's there's a lot. So Nancy Pelosi was sort of like watching a masterclass right in politics. She was on that morning Joe's show this morning, and and she said that first and foremost, which is true. The whole world is looking at us right now because of the NATO summit. So we got to get through before we do anything else. This is something he could probably do in his sleep. This is he is NATO. So let's get through this and then and then we'll have a discussion. But what she said is if you've got concerns. And I loved this, and I've said this to Flame before. It's funny. When you were little, your mom lets you know that when there was company in the house, you kept your mouth shut. You you didn't you didn't speak out of turn for you know, at all. So I think that all of these people, I like that they they're concerned about them. A lot of them actually really care about them. And a friend's is pull them aside, Pull Jill aside, pull pull a Kamala aside. Don't come out and do op eds and be in the Washington Post like like the first senator that's come out, it's a Democratic senator from Vermont, Peter Wilsh has come out and wants them to step down. Come aside. Uh, you know, I think it's I'm a little disgusted. I am last week's episode was no loyalty. It's just it's gotten worse. But I'll tell you who is loyal that I was really proud of. I was listening to CNN. I had a bunch of errands to do, and Sirius has CNN and they were interviewing John Fetterman, Uh, Senator Fetterman. And there is some sort of powow tomorrow between the Senate and the House to discuss by and where they are and where they'll go. So these this isn't necessarily a bad thing to do, because I always think we need to have a plan B in life. So behind closed doors, and first of all, we shouldn't even know that it's happening. That's okay that that type of conversation is happening. But he said, nobody has any loyalty. He said the first the first thing that you want is loyalty in a foxhole. You don't want people jumping ship and being nervous before the time has come. He is bringing his brass knuckles to the to the meaning. I thought that was terrific.
Speaker 1: Well, I love Federman anyway, because he's a survivor. He survived a couple of what idiot and yeah, and and people stood by his side, which was able to keep him in telling what he said.
Speaker 2: That's what he said. He said, Biden back to me, and he said, I'm gonna I'm going with him.
Speaker 1: And as an American city says Democratic Party, we all see what we see it. We all see it. Understand that I'm not sitting here blind to what how we watch him Biden, But if he doesn't feel support us, if he's our only saving grace, why shouldn't he save us if we don't want to save you. And that's what you have to own yourself, because again, who y'all get who y'all It's not going to be Kamala Harris. I'm sorry to say. This country is very sex and I think that they are ready to play a woman president. If that was the case, it would have been Hillary eight years.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, You're exactly right. I think Hillary. I mean, she would have been brilliant, and she has her FOI we all have our foibles. You know, if everybody gets into your underwear drawl when you're running for president, so you know, we've all made mistakes.
Speaker 1: And please don't go into my underwear draw I have my secrets there, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh my god, I don't have any secrets. You could go through her mind and you could hang my panties out as a flag. For the love of God, get a pair of red white, red white, and blue ones and you're could have had the American flag hanging out there. But if everybody has a secrets, that come forward. She was really I feel that she was really robbed of that she won the popular vote. She was really robbed of the of the election. But she took it like a woman, like you're supposed to. That's what Trump should have done. He is telling us already through multiple mediums, through rallies, interviews, he will not accept the necessarily unless it goes his way. Wink wink. That's what he means when he says it has to be a legitimate election. He's not going to accept the results again, which is going to be, you know, mayhem and bloodshed. I'm sure of people that are good there thinking that being supportive of them.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say this, I really don't believe that. I believe that we may have one or two incidents. I don't think it will be what people think, because I think and I think they're pushing that Eric to actually fear Bunger. I think it's.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, but even one or two incidents, I don't like to see anything over over something that could be avoided. It makes no sense. And right now, unfortunately so the other thing that that Nancy said was it is up to the president. He needs to make them a decision. And this virus we know so far he has come out and he has said that he is not leaving the race. I think if somebody actually came out with the concrete plan and how something could get done and how they could be a smooth transition, maybe he would he would look. But right now he's being a patriot. He thinks he's the only one that can beat to beat Trump, and that's what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm riding with Joe. To the wheels fall off, to the wheels go up under the buffs, to the wheels fall off the train, to the train crash into the wall, to the wall, get a hold. I don't care because y'all have not given me another option. The only other option we have is Trump. And I wouldn't vote for Trump. I wouldn't care if he was the only option. If he was the only person, I still would not vote for Trump, which is also like voting for Trump.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. No, I agree with that. And so this is why I'm disappointed. And I had said this to you earlier. I believe that George Clooney, George Stephanopolis, Michael Douglas, Michael Moore, Stephen Colbert. I was very just about that because he's a huge Biden guy. Stephen King, Rob Bryner. These are all the people that have that have come out. I think if you push them on it and said, well, who are you going to vote? Vote for? I wish they finished the sentence. I like that, I like I think he needs to be replaced. But I'm still voting from. I don't care if your wheeler Guernean, I'm voting from. And I think I believe every one of them would would vote for him.
Speaker 1: So it's a wheelchair will Berrol Cracker Barrel. I'm both boys because he is the only person and in the position that was saying the democracy of the country, we see the rickety, we see the shaking. Go back to the Breakfast Club twenty nineteen or twenty twenty when I was on there and I said Joe was rickey. Joe was never my personal favorite, but he is the option that we wore. So we have to play the hand that we have been dealt. And this is the thing we are playing. We are playing serious spoken here and oh, y'all, now listen to what it is. Trump was so disgusting with the things that he said a golf card, but did you see Joey? Nobody can. And then he's talk how nasty about Kamala. These are people who are the leaders of the free world. If you talk nasty about them, and y'all used to it, guess what you're gonna do with y'all because he's already thig. He was going with revenge on any and everyone who did not stand with him. So I'm telling you right now you better duck even.
Speaker 2: People that an't supported of. So something else that somebody keeps coming up, and I think we need to be clear because we like to be fair here. At least I do believe in me. I know you do. Is Mitch McConnell. So everybody keeps comparing them to Mitch. But Mitch, we know had had a h a concussion that was episodic, not a condition, and so that's why you can't compare the two. But we don't know if if President Biden has a condition. All we know is that he passed his neurological examine February, and I don't know if he's needed to have anybody, you know, seeing sense, so that we kind of have to take it on the face. Something else that is going on is, uh, Trump is just bating everybody about who is running mate will be. The three names that we hear are Doug Burnham from North Dakota, the governor, Senator Macro Rubio in Ohio's JD Vance. None of them ring any bells with me, how about you?
Speaker 1: Uh, the only one is Macro Rubio and no. And I'm gonna tell you it's a couple of people we talk you out last week who we wanted to replace on the Democratic Party. Mike Johnson is a monster. I thought we had in bed with the other two, but Mike Johnson is a Republican monster. He is like, Wow, I don't Bobby. I'll tell you at this point, I'm just I'm not throwing my hands up because I'm rather all the way past the finish line, and that's what we have to do. We have to stay faithful. And we talked about hoping, vote, hoping better vote your hope ain't no hope.
Speaker 2: Voting is everybody don't just this isn't just the presidential So one of the big things that people are nervous about, all the people I just discussed, they're nervous that we're going to lose, you know, either the House or the Senate. Like usually one party room, it retains one and then it kind of flip flops, you know, it kind of kind of does that, and there are worried wreck that we're going to lose everything, and that would literally give the next administration full power. We'd have no say like it would be it would be like not even living in the country. So vote, go, vote, vote governors, vote local, vote, senators vote. Vote for everything that you can. And I hate to say it, party line. I think people are going to have to just this time. It's awful. And I don't always vote party line flame. I voted for our governor here that was Republican. I loved him. I thought he did great things for our state. But I just don't think we have that luxury this time. Unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Well, I honestly think that we missed the vote because the Supreme Court gave Trump full community. Uh that any city president can get full community, right. I think that that if that's not the pre warning, there's day's morning before destruction. If that's not a warning enough for y'all to let you know that they want full control, full power, not only over this space, over the countries, over this government. They want full possession over you as an individual. And it ain't black people or brown people, he is all people, period. You want they want full control, period. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They well they want it. They want it, they want it their way, that's for sure. I mean, it's it's scary stuff. The other thing they've been talking about.
Speaker 1: Burger Wait a minute about it, this name burger Ken. You can't have it your way, but.
Speaker 2: I'd like to, though I might not be able. I might not be able to, but I kind of like you. The other thing that there's there there's talking about, and I think people have to kind of pay attention to this and look into it is the twenty fifth Amendments. This uh, this came up. It's removal of a president for office. They happened during the Kennedy time and be able to put somebody else in while we were waiting, you know, so there's there was no switchover of power. And I think it's sort of in its infancy. I don't think we have any you know, it's at least untested, is a better word than in its infancy. And I'm hoping to god people aren't going to do something like that. I don't want to see this wonderful man go out as a laughing stock. I just don't.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, okay, where we're going next? Vibe where we're going? Where we're going?
Speaker 2: All right? So the next thing that we so going back to Scotus. I don't know if you saw that. Ago c is filing impeachment articles on Alito and Thomas for what she calls a pattern a refusal to recuse himself from consequential matters before the court, in which they hold widely documented financial and personal entanglements, constitutes grave threat to American law. Of course, this has absolutely no chance of going anywhere or doing anything, because you first have to have it passed the House, and of course that's GOP controlled, and then then the Senate rules to convict. So first they would impeach, then they would convict.
Speaker 1: So I think that that would have a lot more weight if people really liked AOC and she had she was in the capacity to do that. I love that she did it. I love that she talked about it, you know, just to put it out there. Well, I'm like you, Bobby, that's dead on the rival.
Speaker 2: I mean, she could say that she did it. It's bringing it. Lets them know we're watching them. It might be three to six, but we're in. We're watching them. So but if we don't hold the Senate and or the House people, we don't have much of a chance of getting anything done this this next administration.
Speaker 1: Anything, Bobby, anything done.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, this is the least productive group, as it is the least productive group other than what Biden got pushed through his first two years before the before the switch. The next thing is the NATO summit, So we talked about that briefly. I know Zelenski is in. He desperately needs more and more and more, and he does. I can't believe Putin bombed a hospital, which is I mean, who the hell bombs the hospital? Yeah, I mean that's I mean, we saw it in Gaza, which was disgraceful too. But this is you know, and there were kids there and two hundred people were were injured. I think there was thirty nine or forty that were killed. So he's looking obviously he's looking for more air assistance.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Trump says that once if he gets in, he can stop. I guarantee you he will not stop the war. They weren't.
Speaker 2: Oh sure he will. He'll give it to He'll give Ukraine to Putin.
Speaker 1: Well, I say, if you won't stop the war, they won. But what he will do is stop the funding towards Ukraine, so take a fight to save their country. That's what he will do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll just give it to them, you know, and Putin will just take over. What's going to happen. And this is just stuff that he's saying. Guys, we're not making this up. This is just a bad man. He's not because he's a Republican. He's just a bad man. Kim Jong un. You know, we've got Korea, we've got China, and they'll be Putin in Russia and the United States, and they will want to take over the entire world. There'll be floor dictators. That's what they're looking for he's looking for an autocracy. He's not looking for a democracy, which is what we desperately need. I mean, it was the worst. It was a children's hospital. You know, that's the worst. That he didn't even go after a kid's babies. Babies. Wow, And that shows you where. That shows where Putin is.
Speaker 1: Oh and he's friends with the one that supposed to according to the polls in America meeting. I don't believe the Poles. I believe that we stand up on our hind AADs and put our back to the wall as American citizens, that we can defeat this machine. We can defeat this fool and change. We can defeat the media pushing the VS. We can do it, y'all. But we have to be together as a piss not his fingers. We got to be together. Where were going by me? Let's go, oh, let's go to there's a plague out, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know that's like scary, scary stuff in Peblo County, Colorado. There is It's like the black plague. I mean, this isn't a joke.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Why you gotta be black?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because I think that's what happens to the colera of your organs and sending your stuff is it falls off, I think it turns black. It is. It is like the old black peg plague of Europe, and way back in the day it is fleas on rodents roadents, you know, if they're in tight, tight communities. So far we only have, we only have one case. I hope that it stays one case. I hope they figure out exactly, you know, we have patient zero, like how it all happens, so we can we can keep it and they send them off to the mountains to recoup or something where they're.
Speaker 1: All, isn't that how it always starts? One case? I remember back in the eighty early eighties, nineteen eighty maybe eighty, it was one case of age now global and still here. But luckily because of that plague. I think they defeated that. And Bobby, I have a wretched, wretched, wretched fear of fleet because I'm so allergic to them and they do my skiing so bad, so I'm let my dogs go to the grooms and take a fel. Every money a lot of a lot of new people don't give your dollars feels and say it's don't wrestle their liver better than liver in my leg. I was just joking. I don't they.
Speaker 2: Get they get mange and everything else. So no, take care of your pets. You need your your pets need to be taking Carara. Please carry all sorts of gross diseases. No, we don't need them. We have In fact, we even have it here in Massachusetts. Immigration is there are gonna be eight states that there are going to decide how to bean voting for non citizens. It's already a thing, So I don't know. I truck this pushing this, but it's already a thing, so I don't. I don't. I don't understand how it's new, but they're saying it's new. In Massachusetts. As of Tuesday, we're banning migrants from sleeping in Logan Airport, which you know, I feel badly, but the airport is not the place people are going in there there. You know, there are people coming in, people coming out.
Speaker 1: You know what scary Bobby about. Another thing about Project twenty twenty five is that we're Latino people with brown people are so caled. Y'all call them immigrants, but they're just Latino people. People that's come from another country. You know, it used to be if you come here and have your baby, even if you were not documented and you but you had your baby here, maybe become American chasts. They're doing away with that as well. I mean your biggest Oh go ahead, sir. Yeah, if your biggest fear is they going to separate you from your children, understand that they're going to put them in concentrating and you as well. And they will probably not just sexually militia children. They will probably do experimentally. If you go back and look doing the hitting their error, which these is very reminded, but pretty much over there. They experimenting on people brain stuff and took their organs. It is, y'all. I need you, guys. I hope I'm scared to shoot out of y'all because I'm scared to death and I don't want your dumb decision to make me collateral. Davies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean it's funny. The chief objective of Project twenty twenty five, they say, is to restore the family as they're centerpiece of America in American life, and to protect our children, your American white children, is what they mean. They and Christian children. They don't mean people coming from the outside end, for sure. They don't mean it.
Speaker 1: Y'all won't save us. Bobby again, you stay. White women, y'all won't save us. White lady, I'm talking to you right now, White lady, y'all well, I believe, in my whole hearted spirit, I believe not only white women, but I think people who not only are underside of, but people who are even GOP and see the madness of what is happening, are just gonna not want to tolerate it because they're gonna be afraid that they don't want to lose their way of life. And when I say that, I don't mean that you're rich or whatever. I mean that you don't want to lose the peace that we live in in America. If we go into a civil war because of all the foolishes here, we might as well become a third world country, because it's going they what you're gonna do is nuke your own America because if you unik one side of the country, you can't control with a new gonna where it's gonna, Professor open.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's it's scary enough. If I don't even want to think it's about stuff like that. I mean, geez, he was gonna have the National guid down on don't don't get me started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what he said, and he would have them come out and he would have them use then the fourth.
Speaker 2: Yep, I don't even Yeah, crazy crazy crazy. So the next the next place that we're headed.
Speaker 1: Where where we're going, there we go Barrel Burrow.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the Burrow is a bitch.
Speaker 1: Really did you just use I can't, I can't, I.
Speaker 2: Can't I use profanity. Absolutely, just desecrated parts of Texas. They're still without and they have the high heat. So here in Boston we are right now, it's eighty two degrees at ten o'clock at night. I cannot imagine. They're probably even warmer down there, with no ac no fans, no nothing, no relief, the the sick, the elderly. I mean, they're trying to getators to trying to move. They're trying to move. I think they've had seven deaths so far. And she is hitting. I'm assuming Burrel is a girl. It is Burl a girl. It's usually a woman's name.
Speaker 1: It's always going to be I don't know Burrel sounds a little masculine, but you know, this this day and age, you never can't tell what. Maybe Burrow is a girl. But she identifies us.
Speaker 2: As a tropical storm.
Speaker 1: She said, she said it towards the East coast. I have friends in Houston. I've been seeing a lot of posts on social media. People are actually sending in their cars or signing in their cars for hours just to have some ac relief because of the humanity in Houston. And it's so hot. And I prayers to all the people in Texas, prayers to anybody who's be in the line of fire Hurricane Burrel, because she is coming through like a ballot. She's Oh my god.
Speaker 2: She really is. And it is a girl's name. It's a Greek origin. It means sea green jewel.
Speaker 1: So you know that would bug the say, imagine about having like a new baby or being in a hospital or something.
Speaker 2: It is trying to deliver a baby. That's even better. Yeah, yeah, you've got no, you've got nothing that's running. Usually hospitals have generators. But you know, I don't know how many days worth of crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: And of course the governor Greg Abbtt is than the heir being because because Texas has its own greed. Remember Texas is not on the grid for the rest of the country. They have their own greed.
Speaker 2: Oh that's remember the whole, remember the whole. Yeah, their opposite weather and they were such a mess. They said that they have no infrastructure. They had been warning them for seven to ten years, and you know, and everybody came to you know, everybody came to.
Speaker 1: Out they were and they were rashing off of electricity. And some certain areas, I'm the higher and bigger money area got a little bit more like well, a lot more electricity than some poor communities. I'm telling you right now. They have their own greed. There is a whole other institu it is.
Speaker 2: Well, well, you know, Abbitt probably won't be able to go back because he won't you won't have the zip for his wheelchair.
Speaker 1: That wheelchair, God forbid, if that wheelchair is electric. He stuck.
Speaker 2: He said, you know what, let him be stuck in the in the weather, in the in the misery that if he has a bothered to fix the infrastructure. I'm hoping to god he has I haven't. I I'm embarrassed to say that. Once that crisis was over, I assumed people got on top of it.
Speaker 1: But god knows, I like the way you said that, Bobby, I need to be on top. Wait a minute, what happened?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even know.
Speaker 1: I'm shoppening my too for next weekend in Atlanta, next weekend. Yeah, okay, I'm kind of I'm shoppening my too. Yeah yeah, come on, don't wrap it up, wrap it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is the Last thing that I have is that this actually came from one of our listeners, and it was about a week and a half ago. We didn't get into last week's show, but Mississippi, a federal court rules that the legislative maps must be redrawn to make sure that black voters are fairly representative, which is a huge win for voting voting rights. So yay, thank you so much for sending that to us. I really appreciate it. Just as a recap. We've got to be loyal to Biden unless you have the people who want them out. So like, now, what what are we going to do? What's the what's the plan? I'm sick of I'm sick of them talking about it. Tell us exactly, crisply, what's going to happen? And how we're going to have a smooth transition.
Speaker 1: I love that that person from Mississippi love because they're rezoning and that redistrive, your redistancing redistrict thing was really hurting a lot of people because they didn't know they would get to the polls and that it's not your phone came along with. So now what we have to do is get a map of bed so you'll know where you posed to go and vote because you don't want to waste your time. And if it's hot or you get frustrated, you're like, I'm not going back. I'm just gonna We need that vote. We don't need you to get frustrated. We don't need you to throw it into the cow. We don't need you to throw your hands up. We need you to vote.
Speaker 2: It's a vote for democracy, people. This isn't it, This isn't over. This is an old man of the crypt keeper and a very bad man, a maniacal, crazy man. So it is a vote for Demoppy.
Speaker 1: You did not call Joe Biden the crypt Oh my god.
Speaker 2: During the I will say there were moments during the debate when he looked a little he looked a little I don't know what And I thought, oh, that that is not a good look. A vote would be a good haul alloey.
Speaker 1: A couple of times just as Buckley looked like somebody stuck a cattle product. I saw it, Bobby, I saw it. But nevertheless, he can look like I am still will be at the pone and check Joe fit as big as I can. And I loved it. I don't know who started. I believe I did, but I don't know who started. I'm riding with bad, but everybody is standing, and I'm loving y'all for it. I'm riding with bad. But he damned showing driving. He sitting in the backseat, we were driving. He don't need to He's the president of United States. You don't need to be driving. He needs to be shot.
Speaker 2: I leave a buck him up, Buckle him right in there. Make sure he's in his little booster seed if he has one, make sure alone. I want him safe. I want him safe because it is a vote for democracy. I think that a lot of these people there, they're not really what they're worried about. Isn't isn't him right now? They're worried about him in like two to three years, Okay, but we got a cabinet for that, we got comments of that. We're all sat vote frohim. I don't care, as Bill Maher said, if his head was in blue liquid, just put it down. I'm voting for the blue liquids.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not worried. I'm not worried about his I'm not worried about his mensical capacity. But I'm worried about ours because we are so easily dismayed and dissuayed on what the media is pushing. That he had one bad debate, but y'all just this discarded the Brena Half musical servants that he has done. The dal Jones is up hard and it's been let in the last four years. I'll watched that today. Statistically, y'all can listen to thee Yeah, because the media is not pushing the positive Joe bunds Joe bid aggression. Joe Biden is positive for this country. He's an old man, which we all hope to get older and seasoned and hope they still have all our marbles, because I do think that he has all of his marbles. I just think that he moves sole either. He admitted that, but that does not mean that he cannot do this job, and he will do this job and say, by a country, we have to stand by with four behind, hold them up, sit them up, pop them up, whatever we need to do. But if he does not have support from us, why should he support us? And that is the question right there. We have to support this man to show him that we are rind or down with you, Joe Biden, y'all ave the holiday, but the gops are rather than even when they know they damn show dead wrong side.
Speaker 2: They absolutely this guy is batchit crazy they had and I loved it. I love a side by side. I'm kind of I'm not kind of gal. I just love a side by side. And the view had it on today of Biden's speaking at NATO being presidential and Trump talking about his ass about god knows what, Chris Christy being a fat pig. Really, what do you want the on the elementary I kind of even said, that's high school talk, and that's what you're talking about. You're talking about Chris co Caires of Chris Christie's overweight. That's that's between Chris Christine, his wife and his doctor. No one cares about that. Like talking about nonsensical, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Calm a lot. But that is how he rallies his base, Bobby, he plays into all the foolishes that they want to hear, they don't want to hear true. That's what laugh and Learn is. Like a penis that went, don't cut. We're gonna working until the piece out the drake and we are peeping out the draps. Dammit. That is why we hear for four seasons. And we love you guys. I know that analogy was like, oh my god, blame it's so graphic. You know, some of y'all have had one cut. I need myself anyway, ladies, if we thank you so much for joining us in this sen We are in a crucial time and we are what imagine intenda the way something like that.
Speaker 2: I think we're probably like one hundred and nine at this point, but yeah, you're you're right in there.
Speaker 1: We're down to the wire, y'all. And I know y'all want to replace Biden or y'all thinking that y'all should. But if you don't have someone to replace him with, that we are bona fide or guaranteed that they can that who can handle the capacity of taking out the gops that can win. Stop talking about it and stop being about it. Staying with this man said for this man, and understand that he may not move like he wanted to move, but his mind is shocked and he has a like Bobby said, he has Kamala Harris, and he has a great cabinet. As long as he has a great cabinet, we win, we win. I don't want to lose. And that's all Trump wants to do is say he won.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's it, and to be able to boss you know here. There are many other things that he wants to do, but he wants to boss. I'll be interested to see who his VP it pick is. It's going to have to be somebody that doesn't want any of like the the the sunlight and starlight and all that jazz.
Speaker 1: Don't don't don't be don't be surprised if it's not as good Ivanka Truncles. They've been real low key. But I bet you if he wins, we gonna see their face on the news every single day, I promise you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that they're trying to keep you know, he's kind of I think there they could be get they could be end up being like Hunter, and I think right now they don't want they don't want to be I think they're distancing themselves.
Speaker 1: We love you, guys, We appreciate you guys. Thank you for joining us here on laugh Alert each and every week. Please download on iHeart, under the Black Effect Network or Apple, spotified, Amazon, wherever you need to see your podcast, share with the Free and me and Bobby. What we really try to do is break down the mechanics of politics, because politics can't be scary. It's scary to us. Hell, we we're American citizens, it is. But if we're talking about it, and we're talking about it in laymen's turns, which is simple, hopefully you guys will get it and understand the power of that vote because that boat has power. Your vote had power.
Speaker 2: Yes, it does, and people died for it for the love of God to use it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and mind you. You can follow me on Instagram at Monroe playing TikTok played Monroe one two five, h oh flavoring roll on YouTube. Uh, We're Facebook if you come over here, will you hungry that much? On Facebook? No? Uh? And you can follow Bobby Clifford and Clifford Bobby on Instagram and Bobby Clifford on Facebook. But I want you guys to follow us to the polls and make sure that you vote like we vote, because we are voting for you and we want you to vote for us. That is the real We are voting for you and we want you to vote for us because you made a dumb decision and that oh I messed up. I shouldn't have. You can't take this back. This will be not this one. Get your method to all of us and collateral damage to so many different people because you thought that a man who spoke well but spoke live was the one that you wanted to charge. No, if you're gonna speak well to me, tell me the truth. That's what lack of learn is. Laugh and learning is the truth. Bobby, here are laugh alarn. We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind. Because why Bobby, Because.
Speaker 2: The mind is a terrible thing to waste, and.
Speaker 1: So your mises and so is your vote. Thank you, Bobby cliff and ladies and Jim. I will be this This weekend is my birthday, Sunday the fourteenth. All the campers, Hello the camps and season, and then the nineteenth and twentieth I will be in Atlanta, Georgia at Uptown Comedy Club. Get your tickets at the website or at the box office. And July twenty eighth, I will be in San Mateo, California. All the information is on social media platforms. We thank you here Howard our producer. We thank you guys, all our fans the flavors, but listen to us here at Laugh and Learn. We appreciate you. Please remember to send your questions, send your topics, and send whatever you wanted to discuss through the Instagram page which is at Lafemer podcast page. Thank you guys so much. We appreciate you. Stay safe, stay blessed. Please most the pose the vote. Please don't get distracted, frustrating. Vote, get your ass off that couch. And when you say I'm not gonna vote for either one of them, then you just voted for Trump or you just voted yeah, because you ain't vote for about it. You voted for Trump for non democracy. That's what you're voted for. If we have to do it that way, as simple as that. Democracy or not get them, Bobby, get them Thank you guys for joining us here and laughing alarn We will see you next week one of them I can't don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, Alright Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learned Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tippany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Christy Payne. Thank you guys, this is flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and Learn