Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in the mall and the turn the radio and the dogs and then lunchbox.
Speaker 2: More game too, Steve Bred and it's trying to put you through Buck He's running this week's next bit, the Bobby's on the box, So you know what this.
Speaker 1: The Bobby ball much about? You were with Bailey Zimmerman yesterday, Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: We were talking about like I used to fill out the free applications for credit cards so I get a free T shirt. And so then Bailey told me the first time he got a credit card about the big mistaking made J C.
Speaker 4: Penny's one and only time I ever signed up. They're like, hey, you could save this and and we'll give you this for free and you won't have to pay for that shirt today. Like, oh, well, what is it? And they're like, oh, it's just a credit card. All you got to do is just sign up. Signed up. Never paid for that shirt because it went on there card, which I didn't understand what a credit card was. And then I ended up paying like two hundred and seventeen dollars for this thirty.
Speaker 1: Seven dollars shirt. So I think we've all been there. Oh yeah, but it's funny to hear Bailey talk about it. Listen, I love that kid. I guess he's not a kid, he's a man. He's a young young man. To us, he's kind of a kid. He's a kid. And I knew and I knew him before he got like big big, when he just started being viral and like we talk and like he grew up very similar to how I did. Like he's a good kid. He's why he gets kind of wild, which I would to have had all that faming. But he's twenty four years old and just he's killing it right now. Hit that all this call in.
Speaker 5: Between a rockcaner place what and man, you know what I tell him most And it's not because he does this and and it's not because there's a reason for me to tell him, but I'm like, do not get anybody pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's that's what I tell him. That's what I tell him most, Like, dude, you're on the road, you're having fun, but do not get anybody pregnant, Like that is something you won't be thinking about and it'll affect every like that. That's it. That's the one. It's not like him, Man, work in the craft, but you gotta clarify, like get married, you love one day, get somebody pregnant. And I'm not even saying he's around doing that, and like hook, I'm not at all in anyway he may. I don't even know if he's dating anybody right now. I talk to him. In a couple of months, I guess. But that's the advice, like these young artists that all of a sudden have fame and money thrust onto them, because with that comes girls sure clears, and it's like, do not get anybody pregnant. Even if I like see him like he's like, what's up, Like, don't get any pregnant. The first thing he says, do not get anybody pregnant, because that'll that'll set it all back. Oh yeah, I love that kid, or.
Speaker 6: Could Okay, I don't know. I like to look at the game the bright side.
Speaker 1: If we do need to be a bright side, and there's no sad side, don't get pregnant. He's not doing it first, and odds are if you don't know the girl and she gets pregnant, if that ain't gonna be good for life, that's gonna be good. Yeah, I think you can turn it into something good later whenever, Yeah, it does happen. No, No, you don't want that. You just don't want it. You don't want there to be a bright side, because that means there's a dark side, you know what I mean. Yeah, anyway, so they asked Eddie to do a Spanish language commercial nationally. This could be huge, man, Eddie, his name is Eduardo, that's my real name. But the guy's Mexicans all get up, except he's not. I mean he is. He's not even the most Mexican Wan on our show. No I know, but I'm still Mexican. Like we're not taking that away from that's who I am.
Speaker 6: But it's just are you fluent in Spanish?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: And can I say the way I grew up, my parents would would talk to me in Spanish and I would reply in English, so I understand Spanish speaking it is tough.
Speaker 1: And you didn't say that to them, right, You just said no, I can do it. No, I said, let me have it. That's that's how the world operates. And then I freaked out when I read the script. That's okay, oh, we have recording. Yeah, what was the script? Like, what are you trying to sell? I don't know. Honestly, are you kidding?
Speaker 6: I thought that you could understand.
Speaker 1: It's there, it's.
Speaker 8: Toyota, right, like I don't know if I'm selling cars, but I don't know what the commercial spot is saying, like and you did it.
Speaker 1: It's just all words.
Speaker 8: I took every word and I said, okay, I know how to say that word. I know how to say that word, but collectively, I don't know what the spot's saying.
Speaker 1: Have you completed it and sent it off? Yes? Okay? And Mike, you know Spanish better than Eddie does. You often have to help Eddie with his Spanish. Did you help him with this? I did help with Okay, get tutor, it was tough man. What was he helping you with? Just? What does that word mean? What about how to say it? Yeah? Yeah? How do you pronounce that word? So basically Mike did the commercial. No, no, because he didn't say he didn't he put his hand in your button? Did your mouth? Yeah? He did that? Okay, So this is Eddie's.
Speaker 9: Commercial for Toyota just general yeah, okay, here we go and TENTM Motor I Force V six and La Toyota Tundra significant muchos diffident this mucho's pensula's deeferent thisino significant?
Speaker 1: Are you that gons hobby.
Speaker 10: Paratus prettymus latundra significant, moncho mira al ma, paratos latundra significant, una extra como.
Speaker 1: Lat toyota tundra significant, wow lat undra and.
Speaker 10: Two con cincinnatio toyota locale or visit that toyota punto com oi toyota by almost juntos varios and toyota punto com toyota punto com that's dot com that I knew?
Speaker 1: Like, how does that sound to you? It sounds pretty good. Does it sound like he is his natural language of Spanish? No, it doesn't know, it doesn't. I don't know. It sounds like he's reading.
Speaker 6: But that's okay, even the person that is fluent in Spanish reading.
Speaker 1: Just do have Do you have the script? I have the script? Do you want to say to yeah? Just would you be flowing enough to read it? I think so? Yeah? And I because again wait wait wait wait wait, I don't I don't take commercial right. Let's play a song I want to come back out on here. Mic read it. I thought it was good, but I don't know anything was going on. It sound like a party.
Speaker 11: Whoa yeah, I will say, Like the thing that stands out is when he has to switch back into English, and commercials do that in Spanish. They do that because there's certain words they don't translate, or the brand wants a certain a certain way. So I think that part sounds a little weird, but I think it's gonna sound weird no.
Speaker 1: Matter who says it.
Speaker 8: Okay, that messes with your head when you go from Spanish to English words.
Speaker 1: That's a pig in me.
Speaker 6: But also, was that one just like straight read or did you pause between words and then tighten it up?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, I did every line separately. Oh God, and I edited it. Uh song, We'll come back now. Mike is going to read the commercial that Eddie read in Spanish. Hey, Ray, would you give me a little bit of Eddies again?
Speaker 10: And both then then Motor I Force V six and La toyota tundra sign. You become much of course in.
Speaker 1: This, but it sounds great to me because I don't know Spanish. I know very little because all my friends when I was in Texas, all you guys were in Mexican on New Spanish, so I had to learn a little bit. When're talking crap about me. But I know any of that stuff, but we didn't. We didn't say anything that. Now you didn't talk about selling me a car, so Mike was kind of Eddie's Spanish pooter. Mike, how would you have read that commercial and would read it? Yeah, give me like the first fifteen seconds, but didn't then I force significant even in this Butte, that's the that's so believable. I don't even know what he's saying really with yours, I can kind of tell there's a little like English accent. What was it because you know me? Probably probably not that i'd just been nice.
Speaker 11: I think it's just his tone maybe, And there's some words that he just has like a little off. But I think you'd be winning back and fixed that. It'd be great. Yeah, if this thing goes international, do you get paid a bunch of course?
Speaker 8: Man, Oh my god, I mean this is this game changer like life change, like mortgage, I mean international mortgage.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, well good luck? Did you Mike? You did a good job, though, dude, you stay away from my spot. Both sound I felt like Eddies did sound a little more American.
Speaker 8: I mean I think I even said words wrong, like even going back lessening.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I just need to change that word like significa. That sounds weird.
Speaker 11: How would you say that significa in the recording spot?
Speaker 1: I think you might have did it a little diff and I'm trying to talk like sign you know what I mean, like trying too hard.
Speaker 11: Maybe maybe he just works a little bit on the back and forth to make it not sound as drastic or cheesy.
Speaker 1: It's like when there's a British actor or actress and they're trying to do an American accent. Every once in a while you hear the British come out of them and you're like, there's no way they're American. That's like this, Like yeah, it's like that right there. Okay, good luck. We're rooting for you to thank you man. Let's do the investigative Corny. We'll have ninety seconds lunchbox Eddie and myself to try to figure out as many Morning Corny's as possible.
Speaker 5: I go.
Speaker 1: The mourning Corny.
Speaker 6: What do you call a guy eating pie at sea?
Speaker 1: What do you call a pirate wave?
Speaker 6: A pirate go?
Speaker 1: Go? I don't get it. That was terrible, I mean I get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what do you call the person who always gets the last.
Speaker 1: Roll full late roll.
Speaker 12: That's jelly roll, uh, last roll, biscuit, thanksgiving the last roll? Here roll grabber roll dog the last role, final role.
Speaker 1: It's sneak. If you give us hint, we want to accept it. We won't accept charity swiper a role the role role player. We read it again.
Speaker 6: What do you call a man who always eats the last role, always gets the.
Speaker 1: Last role actor? Final role? Oh yeah, final actor role, call like it's funny, the last one to call roll. I don't know that's it again. We have thirty seconds.
Speaker 6: So guys, what do you call someone who always is getting.
Speaker 1: The last roll?
Speaker 13: The last laugh like someone getting the last the final roll the end role credits the rolling rolling.
Speaker 1: In the rolling credit.
Speaker 6: What if they steal the last.
Speaker 1: Role role Robbert thief roll. I think she knows she picked it. I can see it. I didn't, I didn't. I think I just said it wrong. It was the delivery that was a dud. That's time delivery one.
Speaker 6: I think I should have said, uh, steals the last roll, steals rolls.
Speaker 1: I don't think that would hold. Honest. Whatever, it ain't help. We got no clue.
Speaker 6: What abundant, abundant like a band bun bun.
Speaker 1: There's no way. I walked in and held it to all of us and said, you will leave this one only if you get it. We would have been shot. Hi rat rolls on a bun.
Speaker 6: A roll is a bun.
Speaker 1: The honey bune is not a roll a bun.
Speaker 6: A bun is a roll hamburger, but roll.
Speaker 1: I think they're similar, but they're just because they're bread, but they are not the same.
Speaker 3: Wow, you're on Amy's Park. That steals role because that really would have given it to us abundant.
Speaker 1: This voicemail started so much redrama on the show.
Speaker 7: I'm a podcast listener and I was listening to an old episode from March and Eddie signed a contract.
Speaker 1: To be a bone Marrow donors.
Speaker 7: Would like a follow up on that.
Speaker 1: Every show after this, I didn't remember. I was like, I don't remember that, and then some of you other guys did, and then Eddie's like, I don't know. Then Mike d produced a contract that we made Eddie sign. Really we just talked about this, you know, this is what happened. I don't remember that either. So Eddie had signed a contract. It says I Eddie agreed to terms I said on the air about looking into a bone marrow transplant. If I qualify, I will do it. And the reason that he said this and signing this is because over the last five years or so he has declared outwardly he wants to do all these things. Give a kidney, build a playground, thought about donating the playground. Yeah, that's so. Eddie was like, I need more information, so I have some clips. This is the evidence I present. This is from Oh, this is gonna be somarch A twenty twenty four. This is the voicemail, the original voicemail that sparked Eddie's idea to donate.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Hi, I know that Eddie talks pot about being a kidney donor, but another way you can save a life and be a donor is to be a bone marrow donor. It's not permanent. Your bone marrow regenerates after you donate, and it can save a life like my daughter when she was.
Speaker 1: Five months old. I'll do that. I'll do a bone marrow.
Speaker 6: Let us know when you do, Eddie.
Speaker 1: I'll do it that. I'm not worried about it's the kid Okay that I'm not worried about I'm not Yeah, that's that clip. You volunteered it. And by the way, we're not saying that we're too good for it. It's just Eddie has always said things like I'm going to do it. I'm going to do it. I'll do that, I'll do that. You've volunt did you hear you volunteer that? Man, just like I'll do that. Yeah. Okay. So then this is the verbal contract with Eddie from March eighth, twenty twenty four. Eddie, I would like for you to state.
Speaker 8: For the record, for the record, what you will do and within what timeframe.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, okay, within this year, the calendar year of four.
Speaker 8: I will look into what it takes to do a bone marrow transplant, and I will if my body, if my body allows it, and I pass any tests, I will donate my bone Mara.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, hey, Mike, will you do that on a piece of paper? Make him sign it? And I've said everything I had to say, right, Okay, there we go. I like it. How does it feel to hear that?
Speaker 6: Bad?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, keep myself accountable. I like it, and not just that we have a contract you signed that's why you can. Dude, I don't have a lot of time. No, I'm an idiot, I said this year. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean at first I thought he was like, okay, fine, he just has to look into it this year.
Speaker 1: But then you kept going no, no, no, I said, look into it.
Speaker 6: That's it, No, you said, And if I pass tests, I do.
Speaker 1: It in the later third of November. Obviously, have Thanksgi. But you can go to the doctor and ask questions. Yeah. Yeah, so we expect you to do that.
Speaker 8: I mean, that'd be terrible of me to go ask questions. They say you're good to do and I go no, no, no, I won't do it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, if I do, take the time. Now you're saying other things and we have it. We don't believe you. No, no, dude, I'm still within the range. Believe me, guys, and even remember that I forgot about it. Yeah, so we're gonna leave it with you. Yeah. I got a lot of work to do. Let us know, very little time. Let us know. Okay, go ahead, where do I go for this? It's a google away? Okay, I think do you have a general doctor? No, like I go to the clinic. I would google I'm sure you can call anybody, even in the clinic, to go, Hey, where can I go? You just got to start with asking somebody that would know somebody to know somebody. I gotta get on this show. Listeners, I can call and tell you. Okay, Okay, this is crazy, good luck. We are rooting for you. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't want you guys to get scammed if you're listening to the show, like I want to look out for you. Guys. We got this call from Crystal a few days ago.
Speaker 14: Oh, my son goes to travel ball all that stuff. He's super into baseball. Aaron Judge is everything to him. So I wanted to get him an autograph Aaron Judge card for Christmas. And I'm looking on eBay, but I just don't want to get scammed. That's my biggest fear is getting scammed getting a card that is not a real autograph and spending hundreds of dollars on it. So I need to know some tips on to make sure I get an authentic one that is not going to break the baby.
Speaker 1: And this is the thing, because people will they'll have in AI do fake autograph sometimes. And then also it's a kid and I think maybe the kid also wants to touch the card, so I didn't want to get one already graded. But I have a person I can call be like, hey, let me buy this. Is it real? So I made her this offer. Okay, here's what I'm going to do, and I hope you allow me to do this. And it's not from me, it's from you. I'm going to buy you one and I'm going to mail it to you and it's going to be from you, but I'm just going to make sure you don't get scammed. Is that can we That's not what I call I know, I know it's If it was, I would not do it. I swear to you on my life if anybody's ever calling with any intention to get something from me, I will not do it.
Speaker 14: Thank you so so much.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. It is my pleasure, Crystal, and I will talk to you soon. Okay. So now we're back live here. So this is the card. This is an Aaron Judge signed card. Here Aaron Judge place for the Yankees' one of the best hitters of all time still plays now, so I have Hey, Crystal, are you there? I am Okay, I finally have been my possession and we'll send you a picture. I do have an Aaron Judge autographed really cool baseball card day and it is it is real. That's the best part about it. It is real. So did your son happen to hear the segment?
Speaker 14: He did not. Luckily, I usually listen to the podcast when I wait in the school line for him, and I hadn't heard it because I listened that day and it hadn't came on yet. So I just turned it off when he got in the car and acted like it was already over.
Speaker 1: Got it. And again I say to you, you should say this is from you, not from me, because this is a gift from you. So I have I'm going to send this, but I went into my personal collection and I also I am going to send to you, and this is a graded it's an Aaron Judge and it's a piece of his jersey. It's called a relic card and so again not signed, but it's a relic card, meaning it comes from his part of his uniform. And this one's graded and encapsulated. It's all good. I'm going to send these to you today because we have your information. We're gonna wrap them up all tight and then that's cool. Everybody wins. Uh.
Speaker 14: Wow, that makes me want to cry. He's going to die.
Speaker 1: Why don't we weren't living? We weren't living. We don't want to, does he? He's going to be so excited. Why does he love Aaron Judge so much?
Speaker 14: Because he's the best hitter at all time according to him. Yeah, he hits dingers, as he likes to say, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't dings Yeah. Okay, cool, Well then we have this. We're gonna ship this out today. Merry Christmas. The only thing that I would ask so secretly. After Christmas we come back, you know, we take a little week vacations end of the year, after we come back to the new year, just let me know, like what he thought about it, if he liked him for sure?
Speaker 14: And I planned to play him the podcast. I think I think you'll get a kick out of knowing it's we went through all you went through all this to get it for him. So I planned to play it back for him because, like I told you before, he loves listening to the show and he knows all the anonymous inbox songs and all that.
Speaker 1: So but you don't and again you don't have to. I'm not asking for the credit. If you think it's worth it, go for it. But this can be from you. But it's up to you. But let me know if he loved it, if he didn't love it, after the first of the year.
Speaker 14: Okay, I will thank you again, Bobby so much. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're so welcome here.
Speaker 14: And overshadow anything I get them.
Speaker 1: No, that's my point. I don't want to come in those.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I feel guilty.
Speaker 14: Okay, just no, no, no, no, no, don't feel guilty at all at all.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm keeping him, I'm keeping up for myself. You know I can't go through with it. Okay, we're gonna mail this to you today and Kristal, we will talk to you after the first two the year.
Speaker 14: Okay, absolutely, thank you again so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, Merry Christmas, Mary Christmas. Wow, that's great. We're not even thanks Image America. It was just like in the moment, because that's like about Christmas. It's not like I'm just saying it to somebody random. We're like, yes, it's about it's about a gift. Is a gift. Okay, we're gonna send these off and we'll sign a little baseball and send it up to him as well, not for me to judge from us. So we'll be like, wow, look at all the Yankees. Oh no, that's Bobby. Time for the news Bobby's story. CMA's were last night. Entertainer of the Year went to Morgan Walling, which, by the way, when announcing that here's Jeff Ridges, I'm mispronouncing his name here. The CMA Award for Entertainer of the Year goes two. Morgan, you know what, anybody but Jeff Bridges. I'd be like, ah, I love Jeff Bridges so much. That dude has been so legit for so long. And also The Old Man. You ever watch that show? It's the greatest. Yeah, that's awesome. He's awesome. And you know, not to sidetrack CMAS. They had to stop filming that show because there was a mass they found in his stomach that I believe they said it was bigger than an iPhone. Oh wow. And they had to stop production because again he's an old man, which is the show's called The Old Man. And he used to be like he is spoiling, like FBI CIA that type person. But he's like old and he still has some of those skills. There's a lot of grunting in that movie. Yeah, and he's like on the old and he fights. But they had to stop production of that that movie because he was diagnosed with it. Or that show a large stomach tumor. In twenty twenty there was a nine x twelve inch tumor. You know what, call him Prgan Whaling and we're still gonna be like, Jeff Bridges, you're the man. And also Morgan should have won, and that's great. I was saying that yesterday that I think Morgan probably should have won last year. But sometimes the CMA's are a year behind and they realized when they mess up that they make sure to make it right the next year. They've done that with Dan and Shave before, where Dan and Shay wouldn't win and everybody like, wait, that the most massive you ever And in the next year, like Dan and Shay, they they won't even put out a song and they'd be like, here's the greatest song. Good for Morgan Wall and he deserved it. I mean, Zach Brian loved that. Yeah, a story about that. Yeah, Yeah, they don't like each other. Yeah, but do you know the story about it. I've told it here in the Post show. When him and Brionna chicken Fry were together, she was singing that song she was singing last night we left and he got They fought for days because she was singing another guy's song in his house. Yeah, he was like, don't sing that in my house. So he hates Morgan Walling so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I knew that. Okay, I knew you told that story. But why does he hate.
Speaker 1: Him so much? Probably just because he's bigger than him, But they're both massive, They're like the same level. It's really Oh yeah, there's like three people at that level right now that is as big as Morgan Wallen. Morgan, See, you didn't mean to, but you're Jeff. Yeah, that was respectful. And you still call them an orga to Walden. Yeah. Yes, they sell out football stadiums, which is both super rare. Wow on that level. Luke Comb's Zach Bryan Morgan Wallen, that's it, And Zach Brian hates Morgan Wallan. Morgan Wallan has like sub tweeted him, but through real life, like at stadiums, it looks like a couple of times, it's hilarious. I love a feud, except Morgan Walla don't care. He's like, I don't care. He wasn't even there last night, and Mama, I don't care. Yeah, he wasn't there.
Speaker 6: Did you see the Boston Bruins singing it like in support of her last night?
Speaker 1: No, just like I taktalk, I did not know.
Speaker 6: They did, like a little because she's from Boston and so they did a little. It seemed like it was a shout out in support of her, because there's a video of them. Just like casually it'd go from player to player and they'd be like last night, I mean, it seems like in solidarity to her.
Speaker 1: Well, Morgan Walla, congratulations, but yeah, it's so funny. He didn't go. That's it. That's his middle finger. I didn't go, but I also had a stomach bug or different and also I didn't get it on stage. Someone messed with me last night. They were like, the whole show's there because you guys want an award. I was like, yeah, that's awesome. Why don't you go because don't want to put my pants in a suit. Got I'd be terrible, can you be terrible? And my suit was white? Yeah, it'd be really bad. It wasn't white but a single of the Year, White Horse, from Chris Stapleton. Here's the thing about that. What I love about Christapleton is christ Apleton's she went everything always because he's so good. I love the guy and he's also so good, but also loved the guy. But he hasn't had to face the effect of winning too much. So people hold that against you because that's a real thing. You get Angelina Joelie or Bill Belichick, meaning you win sexiest woman in the World five years in a row. Nobody even talks about you being pretty anymore. Bill Belichick win so many Super Bowls Coach of the Year, even though he does it again a year and year, they don't give him that award anymore. He's won so many, so strong and won so many, they don't bell check him. It's awesome. I love that for him. I wish I couldhug him. You probably can't. Cody Johnson won for Leather. We Love Cody. Song of the Year went to Stableton and Dan Wilson White Horse. I honestly don't even think that stable is the best song last year. I'm glad it won, but you know that's the song. I guess that they submitted. But have I mentioned I just love Stable? May I just put it out there? Laney won Female Vocalist of the Year, Stable to one male Vocalist of the Year. The crazy thing about that is I love him? How much have I told you guys? A lot? Ye?
Speaker 6: It's crazy because you used to not be able to just throw out the yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'd like to just cress that Beard, you know what I mean? Vocal Duo of the Year Brooks and Dunn, which is awesome, awesome. Even if I were to call, I'll teckt Ronnie now and be like, can you believe you won? He'd be like, what does this bes? We put out a album of other people singing our songs. Those guys are awesome, so new artists that your Megan and Maroni absolutely deserved. That's pretty cool. Hell did you stay? We can talk about all this later, but how late did you stay?
Speaker 6: I'm not very late at all. Stevenson had homework and he was my date and he started we were going to stay a little bit later, I thought, but he was kind of like, I'm starting to get nervous that I'm not going to get it all done, so I was like, all right, we can go. I thought it was really fun, though I'm sad I missed George straight. That's the only depressing part I know. I was like, oh, I, but hey, when you take your son as your date in his homework and he's fourteen, well true and he starts freaking out.
Speaker 1: You look good though, suit look good. He did look sharp, He looked real good. Yeah. Yeah, made a little bit fomo, but not really because the bathroom a lot. I'm mostly Stevenson's suit made no just the whole thing we missed. You mostly had fomo of not being able to just like sit in the living room. Yeah, it's pretty rough. Last few days. Uh, I think we can do that? Is anything else? Old dominion one again? So speaking of Belichick, I think it's different. Oh yeah, I mean there's a whole there's a whole theory I have on that they're for a week, the category of that, and I say this respectfully, I need to see the category again. But I don't think anybody else in that group is putting out hits like they are, like you almost have, and there aren't a lot of groups. And they're awesome, by the way, and I'm friends with them, so I feel like I could say this. If you don't, then you look a bit fraudulent, got it? Like the Red clay Strays are. I think they're in the group and I am a massive fan. But for that award show that's pretty commercial, they're probably not gonna win that, Like Red clay Strays will win a Grammy, sure, but for CMAS. So let's look at them here. And I want to say this with the most respect to all these people, because it's weird for me to talk about people that I know and I'm friends with Lady A. I mean, I love them, but again, look at the hits. Did Lady A have more than one number one or one last year? They're a massive group, but I'm talking about just for the year. We have to think of it a little big town, same legends, so good all dominions to put a hit after hit. Red clay Stras, they were the cool Factor and they look good last they're awesome and Zach Ground Band, right, So this is a very commercial award show, and so you need a bunch of hits and had they not won, but yeah, no, they have won. What I think they've won every year since nineteen seventy one. Whoa, yeah, it's been really cool, amazing. Yeah even then, all right, that's you know, that's all that Bobby's Bobby Bones showad. Sorry up today.
Speaker 3: This story comes us from Hernando County, Florida, and man was tired of sitting in traffic, red lights always slowing him down. He's like, man, if I put blue and red lights on my car, oh no, when I get to a red light, I'll just boo, turn them on, go through the light.
Speaker 1: Be good.
Speaker 3: So we got a Dodge Charger that looks like a detective car, put the red and blue lights on it, and it came to a red light. He's like, you got to watch this, turned his lights on, went through the light.
Speaker 1: I bet there was a cop near right. There had to be if this is a story.
Speaker 3: And there was a cops into the lights going that doesn't look like a cop. Cars of course pulled him over and booms a lot of charges, impersonating an officer, and you know.
Speaker 1: And he's probably not a guy that made that only bad decision, Like, that's not the guy that makes that's a sole bad decision. So I would bet, just guessing there were other things, warrants or stuff in his car or something like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's always that first time, you know.
Speaker 1: But that's a big one.
Speaker 6: I know, think like.
Speaker 1: That's bold, and that's brazen. So okay, I'm.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox at your bonehead. Story of the day.
Speaker 1: And Missouri police officers being accused of pulling over people and if they're women looking for nude pictures in the phone, they're no. Missouri State Highway Patrol officer David McKnight and ex Floroscent officers Julian alcala were both hit with unrelated indictments ledging similar behavior, with charges of alleging depriving women to their rights and destroying evidence. This is from the AP Between September twenty twenty three and August nineteenth of this year, Mgnight allegedly victimized nine women by pulling them over for a traffic violation and then telling them he had to look to their phone to either verify identification or insurance information. Then he'd allegedly used his own phone to take pictures of any nudes he found. Al caoll is accused of crimes against twenty women, five in one day, but he'd allegedly confiscate the phones to do his Picture Search and Photography. Mcnight was arrested in August and resigned five days later. Alcola resigned in June after it was learned he was subject of an FBI investigation. So this sucks and it's terrible, and you're their mercy obviously, but it's like, you have a right to to go. Just everybody knows if somebody wants to get in your phone, you can go. You don't have a right to get on my phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, verify by looking at my face, or here's my license, here's my face.
Speaker 1: They didn't know these. I'm sure they didn't know they could I do that.
Speaker 6: I know I would hand over my phone, is what I'm saying. But now I just it's it's it's I hate when people in a powerful position like that and you're so vulnerable. So you're just kind of like, oh, okay, I guess this is the law, do it? Or I hate that.
Speaker 1: I am scared and I don't want to get a ticket right so here, if this helps me get out of a.
Speaker 6: Ticket ballid, then yeah, I guess I'll go ahead and give it.
Speaker 1: But I wonder if if possibly too because some people do keep their insurances on their phone. Like they pull their insurance up on their phone, and the off was like, okay, let me see that, and they take the phone while it's already unlocked. Also awful, but because to me, I just would not give anybody my phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, and I guess at the time, you don't know that that's what's happening, so you're just.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, yes, if I take it back to their car, because I often wonder what they do back in the car.
Speaker 6: Gosh, you would be really bored with our phones.
Speaker 1: Huh, I don't know you even doing? Maybe mine? Well, I got nothing.
Speaker 6: I got a bunch of news in me and what your's their workout progress fixed?
Speaker 1: Now I didn't have those anymore. They're full but neck and I said none to myself. I'm like, wow, he's like, here, take your phone back. I'm waiting for someone to ask me for it, just to let them want your phone. Well please, officer, Look now, it's that is a terrible, terrible, terrible thing, a horrible invasion of privacy. And I hope that whatever the law allows, the law does, because that is not and it also gives cops a bad name that are out doing their job saving lives. Protecting people doing things we don't even know for good. And you got these couple of knuckleheads allegedly I don't even if it's allegedly or not, but I say that all the time, Like I'm allegedly here today, so scared. Yeah, I'm not even uh yeah, I hate that for those people. But you don't have to give anybody your phone. And also, I like, you're gonna turn your phone and to get fixed or something like go through and anything you don't want to be able to see it. If it's like a credit card, they have a picture up in case you need to remember it. Like, if you have to give anybody your phone to like fix, make sure all that crap's somewhere that people can't see it.
Speaker 6: Why do I just trust that? Like they're not going to do anything. You don't should I know, but I just do. I'm like, what are the odds all gets the crazy person?
Speaker 1: I think odds if it was it's a dude, it's already automatically a crazy person that's going to look. I think it's a ninety nine percent if a dude has your phone and you're not around, they're going to look and see.
Speaker 6: So all the men that are work at the genius of art are looking at everybody's.
Speaker 1: If they have access to your phone. I think yeah, so if it's a dude, right, guys, yeah, probably probably non't we don't work. We work here. Yeah, we're here Iday, all right, We'll see tomorrow. Bobby Boones Bone The Bobby Bones Show theme song written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymond No, Head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.