Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Eyl University is the biggest online platform for education, but it's much much more. It's actually a community. Our private Facebook group has over eight thousand members and twenty Infinity groups. The students teach themselves just as much as the professors do. We have weekly webinars we have over a hundred past webinars. You get access to MG the Mortgage Guys, real Estate Blueprint. You get access to monthly financial planning calls with yours Truly, You get access to our monthly group chat investment calls, and much much more. So go to eyl university dot com right now and take advantage of our limited offer blowout sales sixty five percent off of the annual membership eyouniversity dot com right.
Speaker 3: Now, My graduates from my school being forts back drop bag drop, Mike, drop backdrop drop.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, welcome back e y L.
Speaker 2: This is a very very dope dope edition that we have for a variety of different reasons. So you know, it's always dope to find, you know, young entrepreneurs at the beginning stages. I think that that's what Lesia was built on. Like you know this, we can run through the resume of people that you might probably have never heard of before they came or Leisia, including including including an MG the Mortgage Guy, including Wall Street Trapper, including Ian Dunlap, including who else, Alex Good Energy, Mobile homes Elite.
Speaker 4: The list goes on our.
Speaker 2: Most recent one like that was Paula McCarthy. That was crazy her growth it right, for yeah, that's record breaking.
Speaker 4: Like the motown of business for sure. Man.
Speaker 2: So this this, this falls right right in line with that. So we got two young men by way of Africa.
Speaker 5: Originally yes sir, yes, sir, shouts out the homeland.
Speaker 2: The Gold Continent, and now they in the DMV. Then they grew up in the DMV area, so Francis Quay and Jahu Graham. Yes, sir, I say the name is correct, Yes, yes, yes, that's perfect. These young men have a fintech company called cheat Code Algo and they actually did a lot of work for us already. If you're a member of Eyo University, they've taught several different classes for us. They become regulars at this point. So the young the young men out of the d m V area, I believe twenty nine and thirty like that. I'm twenty seven, twenty seven, twenty seven, twenty seven and thirty years old. And they created well they'll explain it, but they created a fintech company that allows you to actually track to see when is a good entry point to get into a stock. When they get out of a stock technical analysis, we talk about technical analysis a lot on Market Monday. So they created their own algorithm, their own proprietary software called Chico, and they also, you know, do other kind of educational stuff involved with that as far as investing and things of that nature. But it's all built around investing, stock market investing, entry points, exit points, sprinkled with fundamental analysis as well, So a whole fintech company around investing. So we're going to have a very interesting Conversation's.
Speaker 6: Only the house, so this is every time I speak to them that they been up for twenty hours.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is a pleasure to have y'all here. We welcome to the loud.
Speaker 4: Thank you for trying to appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, man, we appreciate you guys. Man, you've been a blessed this whole since we started. Man, yeah, man, since since the.
Speaker 7: Very first, very first version. You know what I mean. We had our initial conversation, So yeah, appreciate you guys. Know the way we met was crazy, that was man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so unusual talk times. So I think we've just created version of one, just created version one, just got it out there. We had a beta test, tested over one hundred people, and we're like, yo, this thing is a hit man.
Speaker 7: People love it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 8: We gotta we gotta get this out there. We're like, yo, who can we, you know, saying reach out to us, like yo, are you mus were like, let's let's sit them up. So I think Jays sent out messages something like that. You guys, somebody your team responded. We set up the meeting, and it just so happened like following y'all. When y'all got back around to us, it was like, my daughter was supposed to be born September twenty fifth, indeed, and Jay's birthday was October six. He's like, Yo, she's gonna be boring on my birthday. Man, I like, out the gate, so she has a blade October six. Then your team get back and like, yo, we're gonna we're gonna set meeting October six.
Speaker 7: And dude, I'm like damn. I'm like, man, should we should we need to push it back? No, My girl's like nah, do it, just go do it.
Speaker 6: I'll be fine real, I'll never forget the call.
Speaker 9: We were on the call and you like, fellas apologize, but my daughters being born, we congratations, you mean like right now?
Speaker 10: Yeah, like like right there second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you kept me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the fact.
Speaker 2: It goes to show you man, you pick up to pick up man and labor got to put up, keep it up. Just congratulation, congratulations for that. That was Welcome to the fatherhood club. Maeah, sure you're getting sleep?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I mean well she she, she did fine. The first couple of months I was rough, you know what I'm saying. But but yeah, she's fine now, you know. Okay, Okay, I don't get don't get sleep because of Chico.
Speaker 11: That's like third baby for for sure.
Speaker 4: All Right, so let's let's get into this story. All right.
Speaker 2: So how do you guys connect? How do you guys start to come? So are you originally born in Africa? You're born in America?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I was actually born and raised in Ghana. I've spent half of my life in Ghana and half here. So I came here about when I was like thirteen years old. And that's you know, I went through the school system, all that crazy, crazy culture shock you know what I'm saying from what I was used to. But some special man, and it's just being able to adapt, you know, get familiar with the system here, like teenagers. You came, yeah, teenager, I came. It was it was different?
Speaker 4: How was it? How was it? How was it? How was it?
Speaker 7: Listen man, I tell you yeah, let me let me tell you a story.
Speaker 11: So in Ghana, right, first of all, the school system is it's a completely different component. Like in Ghana, you have you know where we have like forty kids maybe in the classroom. The teachers come to us like for different subjects. We have like ten subjects. You know, we learn about religion, different religions, environmental studies, into greater science, mathematics, you know, just a vast amount of different subjects. And then when you come here, it's like you learn just it's different the way you learn. You learn everything that has to do with America, even history. We learn about world history, you know everything. So it's like you're aware of different cultures and you're able to respect, you know, different cultures just because you understand what they do.
Speaker 7: I know, Muslims play five times a day.
Speaker 11: So if I have a friend that's Muslim and they have to go pray, like I understand. You know what I'm saying, there's no you know difference right there. You're not shocked that something's happened. But here it's like you learn just about like you know, it's Christian, you know. Of course in Ghana it's also like you know, trust and you know the creed and things like that.
Speaker 7: But here it's in God we trust perfectly understandable.
Speaker 11: But when you come to your school system here, it's like okay, yeah, European perspective.
Speaker 7: So here it's like okay, you get here, the teachers, you go to the teachers.
Speaker 11: Right, it's it's mad house through the system, like you know what I'm saying, you go to the hallways. But it's a different system. It's something that you can you can definitely learn from. But when it came to the history side, like I was never like I never liked American history, not because like I didn't know American history.
Speaker 7: I knew a little bit of American history.
Speaker 11: Like also one thing in Ghana, like you know, you really learn to appreciate what like like you learn about and you love people, right like even when like let's say Caucasians or any Europeans.
Speaker 7: Come to Ghana, like we follow them as kids like them like.
Speaker 5: Yo, yeah, like you know, welcome to the you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: That type of that type of vibe.
Speaker 11: But it was like the real shock was coming here and realizing like you know, like just like yo, black people are like yo, you know what I'm saying, Like different, different, Like it's like, you know, the receiving and the receptiveness of that. That was very, very shocking just going through the city system and then you know, being in class, my teacher, my language ass teacher in seventh grade asked me, I've had a pet tiger.
Speaker 7: I can't make it up. I swear to god.
Speaker 2: That is being serious a lot of time, Like we just used the racism because we know that's part of a part of America, that's part of But when you go to a different country where black people are the majority and you're not the minority, right, it's a different perspective because I mean it's other. You know, there's different classisms and you know, stuff like that. But as far as that level, it's different. It's different because you are in control and you are you are seen on TV, right, you are seen in magazine.
Speaker 4: You are the norm. Yeah, exactly normal.
Speaker 11: But yeah, that that was definitely a different, different perspective. But my education level was like skyrocket, Like in math, like I was in seventh grade, but I was doing like high school, like probably like eleventh grade math.
Speaker 7: I was good at calculus everything like.
Speaker 11: So coming here like almost like I took a step back like kind of like learning just because I felt like even in class I was passing test like.
Speaker 7: I didn't like homework.
Speaker 11: I was never like an institutionalized minded type of person.
Speaker 7: And I also understood business because.
Speaker 11: Like eighth like a date of age of eight, I was already like running my own business, like my mom like put me in front of the store, doing transactions with like you know, grown men and things like that. So yeah, this isn't Ghana. I had like coconut trees. I'll sell coconuts and things like that, living by myself for like three years. My mom came here before we did, my brother and I that is. But yeah, it's just it's just a culture shock, man, But it's a it's a good thing. I'm glad, Like you know, I was able to get a little bit of there and a little bit of here and just kind of like mesh that together. It gives me a really big perspective of just life in general.
Speaker 2: And you're from America's called born in Marylands, some Ghana.
Speaker 7: My mom's like burying the Lebanies. Okay, is a mixed man.
Speaker 2: So so all right, so how do you guys connect and how how does this lead to the Yeah?
Speaker 7: So so we ended up connected through a mutual friend of ours.
Speaker 8: He had a company selling clothing, you know, African centril, like modern African clothing called fla Sheiki shot off fla Sheiki Yeah. Fla sheikis Yeah, and so you know, we were all part of the team.
Speaker 7: And then you know, he was already part of it.
Speaker 8: And bro, he knowed me from starting other businesses, you know, in my social circle, because I've been doing this for I've been entrepreneurs since like twenty one, so twenty eleven when I started, and so he knew me from that.
Speaker 7: He asked me to come be part of the team.
Speaker 8: He was already part of the team connected, and then we kind of built that company up and then you know, one thing led to another. He had kind of been behind me for a long time and like, really get out and start teaching the stocks. I was always telling everybody around me about stocks and options and doing stuff like that and trading, and you know, before it was really you know as trendy as it is now, and then you know, when the market started really taking the turn, he was like, Yo, you really need to get this information out there. And he's more extroverted and stuff like that, and he's mustible.
Speaker 7: For social person.
Speaker 8: He was like, Yo, I'm gonna start a group just teach, you know what I'm saying, the group, you know what I mean. We start with sixteen people on Instagram and yeah, Instagram group chat, and then everybody started making a ton of money and then they start telling other people and then everything kind of just grew organically from that point.
Speaker 7: That's how we started to build the community.
Speaker 8: And then through the community, we realized, all right, people need a little extra help, you know what I mean, Because some people got nine to five jobs. Some people don't understand technicals, some people don't understand how to do this a lot. So I was like, all right, well, let's let's sit down and figure out how we can make something that can help out. And that's how we just kind of sat down locked into a room for like two weeks. I was like up, you know, in the living room. Actually, my girls like going back and forth and I'm just learning how to code all this stuff to kind of create the software.
Speaker 7: So we end up creating the first version of software to.
Speaker 8: Help out the community and then being ended up turning into something that was like it can help out way more than this.
Speaker 6: So where do you get introduced to stocks? Because I know that this is something that you've been studying. Oh yeah, I mean you said twelve years. I'm thinking like this guy must be mid thirties, but now you're talking about in your teenage years. Yeah, So who introduced you to stocks? Where did you find a love for it?
Speaker 7: Yeah? My father. My father put me on the stocks with I was shout out, pops man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so this is why it's important for everybody to really understand that what you invest into your children pays out multiple fold, you know, down the line. And so he introduced me to the concept of stocks at thirteen in two thousand and three. So's he showed me about micro Strategy was a company that he was He's in tech, he's a software engineer, and so he was like, yeah, you know, this is how you do it. I sent me up with a little account and from there I just took a real deep interest into it because I've always been entrepreneurial, mind. I never really you know, like he was talking, I've never been interested in doing the nine to five things. So I learned how to how to just kind of do research on My first real major trade was gold actually two thousand and I think two thousand and four. Gold was like three hundred dollars an hours or something like that. I did a lot of research into it, and gold end up going to like eighteen hundred dollars an hours the next year, and that was like my real first big trade. And then you know, all throughout teenage years I did it, you know, penny stocks, stuff like that.
Speaker 7: I was a little bit of a knucklehead in high school, and it took me.
Speaker 8: It took me a while, you know, no matter what I was doing, I'll go out and do whatever I'm doing, and I'll take that money and then go back put in the stock market and trying to flip it that way. And uh yeah, the twenty one came and it just turned around like, look, I'm gonna just go full time in the day trading and learning how to day trade.
Speaker 7: And that's when I really just took off with it.
Speaker 6: So this, I mean, obviously financial literacy, especially the stocks trending right now, everybody's talking about it, But I'm thinking at this time, early two thousands, d m V what they telling.
Speaker 9: You, Like, y'all get out of here, you know what you're talking about?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, for sure, I mean.
Speaker 8: And at the time, and at that time, you know, the only place that really was to learn a lot about at least that I found about this type of stuff is there wasn't as many YouTube channels and things like that that are now, right. So I used to drive to there's a company called Scott Trade Brokerage. Yeah, the trade exactly both ways. And then and then you're paying for options contracts. You paying like another like forty five cents per contract both ways.
Speaker 7: So you know, it's a lot different than what it is now.
Speaker 8: So they used to hold classes in their in their locations, their physical locations, like in shopping centers.
Speaker 7: So I go, and I was at the time, I was working construction.
Speaker 8: I was getting like three fifty a week, you know what I mean, dude, doing like uh, you know, digging ditches for electrical wires. And I was a junior electrician and uh, and then I drive on my after work, I go, I go, and at the.
Speaker 7: Time I have my son. My son was just born, and so I was like, I got to.
Speaker 8: Figure something out, you know, because I got you know, record and all types of stuff. At this point, I just I needed to figure out something to do. So, yeah, I'll go to the scot Trade. I'll just sit through all their classes. They're talking about mac d's and RSIs and stuff like that, and I'll.
Speaker 7: Be the only black person there, the only young person there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: And from that that's why I kind of gave me my base of knowledge and technicals. And then when I started to figure out that stocks don't just move, just don't go up and down randomly, just because like there's something that really is call is letting you know that the sock is going to go down for like, this is what I need to learn. Yeah, So that's why I really dug, really really deep into it. And I've been at this ever since, in those two thousand and eleven.
Speaker 2: So let's let's let's let's have this conversation. I want to ask you about how you taught yourself how to cold but even before that, so all right, so you're saying stocks don't just go up and down randomly, So anybody that's not aware, you should definitely watch market one day. That's the fact, definitely. So fundamental analysis and technical analysis is the two most common ways that people evaluate stocks, right. Fundamental analysis looking at the fundamentals of a company, like how much revenue is being brought in, how much debt does the company have, things of that nature. And then technical analysis is actually looking at charts. So if you ever see a stock chart where it goes, you know, up and down and then it looks like you know, a bunch of like candles, that's like candlesticks and stuff like that, so like craziness was actually you know, looking at that.
Speaker 4: So we've talked about that before.
Speaker 2: But all right, technical analysis, like what's the for somebody that's just learning about stocks?
Speaker 4: What's the best way technic point?
Speaker 8: I would say this, I'll say fundamentals is how you know what to trade, right, you know, what is a good company that you want to trade, whether it's you want to find a start going up? Right, a company is good, solid, solid fundamentals, it's undervalue, it's going to a company you want to trade to alongside companies got bad fundamentals and still trade and high. Something you want to trade to the downside, right. And then technical analysis is knowing when you want to trade that company.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: So with every company, whether it's a great company fundamentally or not, there's gonna be a time to go along, it's gonna be a time to go short. When I say going along, go short, going long just meaning you're gonna be betting on the company going up. And there's gonna be times you're gonna bettering on the company going down. Even if it's a really good, fundamentally sound company. Sometimes it's just over overbought, and sometimes it's time for the company to pull back a little bit.
Speaker 7: You gotta know when it's time to switch.
Speaker 8: And so technicals is just knowing when is the right time to trade in which direction, And so it takes in factors of data of you know, of price action when the stock is doing certain things. Because stocks trading patterns, and I think some very important for people to understand is that there's a pattern and a rhythm to the stock movement and individually and then also the stock market as a whole. Markets going cycles. We have bullet cycles, we have bar cycles, we have consolidation cycles, and it all kind of just you know, goes in one continuous one thing.
Speaker 11: One thing I always say with that is that wherever there's numbers, there's always a pattern, right, Like you any historical data that you will find out there, you know, going back as far as like you know, ten thousand years, wherever it is, like BC even creating the Egyptians, they always find symmetrical, like you know, geometric numbers and things like that.
Speaker 7: But wherever there's numbers, there's patterns.
Speaker 11: So you just got to be able to understand what those numbers mean, the story that they're telling.
Speaker 7: And then you can be able to come up with an.
Speaker 11: Educated guest, right like a hypothesis of what is going to happen next, just based on the scientific aspect of it.
Speaker 6: So, if I'm using technicals, I'm a beginner, what is some of the I guess indicators for a beginner to you to actually figure out when these things are happened Chico.
Speaker 8: Number one, And and I say that jokingly, but I also say seriously only because the thing about it is it's indicator set. That's really what it is. It's an indicator set of a set of indicators, and we created it to be a comprehensive system. So that it kind of takes into factors. So typically what I would say to answer that question before cheek, I'll be like, okay, yeah, mac D, r S, I learn and support resistances, right, And so what we did was we built in we improved the MAGDI, improved the r SI.
Speaker 4: What what what is that?
Speaker 8: What's MACD is basically to oscillated or too too oscillating moving averages.
Speaker 7: So moving averages.
Speaker 8: If you were to take the price of a particular stock over period of time and average it out, and it will.
Speaker 7: Creates one kind of smooth line depends.
Speaker 4: On exactly like they moving out exactly.
Speaker 8: That's just the average of all the price the price action over the past days averaged out, and it's gonna give you one point and a lot of little points will create a line, right, And so that line is where you can look at and that'll give you information as far as supporting resistances things like that. So it's really really good information import information. So the mac D is really just two of those type of moving averages, one fast, one slow. They oscillate and when once they cross over, it'll tell you that you're getting this embarrassed action or potentially potentially go into the downside, and when they cross over to the upside, you got bullets action and so and then the rs I would be something where it basically tells you when the stock is essentially reaching into.
Speaker 7: Overbought levels. So and when I.
Speaker 8: Say overbought, if you think of like a car engine, you know, if you run the car really, really, really really long, it'll overheat. So you know that's when you have an issue, right, or if your car's been sitting too long and it's cold. You know, you know you got cold cranking amps you needed to warm up back well, at least back in the day cars now now yeah, yeah, but you know you get saying so like you have oversold conditions. So what we did was we really combine those concepts, improved upon them, and then that's how we can created a lot of the components of chicos. We're in a concept state of improvement, so as we trade with it personally and with the community. We said, okay, yeah, it'd be nice if we had some you know, something that could tell us when this was getting overbought. Right, So we created the c C swin right, the CC squeeze, and we added little clouds and a little different pieces of information that tell us when things are happening. And so that's why we did it, did it the way we did to make it so that even a beginner, you know, could you I told my my sons ate and he I taught him how to trade with the Wi chipole.
Speaker 7: He learned first and foremost how to trade the CHIC code.
Speaker 8: In his first trade, he made six hundred dollars doing and that was just him playing around, you know, on and learning how to do it. So it's it's a very simple, straightforward type of type of thing.
Speaker 10: But let's not let's not well, you know, that's yours.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm thinking, oh okay, I like all of it.
Speaker 6: That's what So I've done the r SI So that's the relative straight Yeah. And we spoke about this again on Market Mondays, where it's like if you see that eighty or twenty as usually, I want to be in somewhere in that range to say like, all right, this is a good position to get in. And I've never seen the CC squeeze on the indicators of yeah who something like oh yeah, I think that's just something that I didn't know it was your she code.
Speaker 8: Squeezed, So you know, squeeze. Squeeze indicators is another comedy techm. Squeeze is a common indicator that's out there and it basically identifies periods in which a stock is squeezing or has a lot of pressure built up and it's ready to expand to the upside. And so, you know, we traded with that, and you know, there's always some little issue I had with it and something I want to take a step further and make it better. So we improved upon it, based it off a different data and then.
Speaker 7: We got a better result, and that's how we kind of created that.
Speaker 2: So so all right, so let's have this conversation as far as how you start the company.
Speaker 4: How did you teach yourself how to code?
Speaker 8: It was just look, one thing I tell anybody and everybody you know that when you want to learn something, I think a public school systems kind of does us a little bit of a disservice sometimes. And shout out to all our teachers out there, educators, And I'm not trying to diss anybody, but I feel like public school teaches you how to think, and not teaches you what to think and not how to think.
Speaker 7: Right, And so for me, I always was a person.
Speaker 8: I was like, if I want to learn something, there's resources out there I can I can teach myself how to do anything. I don't care if it's engineering or whatever, if it's if I want to be dedicated, if I do it. So basically all it was was just sitting down one day I just said, I was like, listen, I need to create this. What do I need to learn to create it? Take out all filter out all the nonsense that I don't need, right and just say this is what I need to learn.
Speaker 7: And so I went in.
Speaker 8: Learning JavaScript, Yeah, learning JavaScript and learning another script and language that is unique to the platform that we built the cheat code on. And and I did that, you know, pretty much just locked myself into a room for a couple of months and just really.
Speaker 7: Went at it, you know, just learning it.
Speaker 8: And also my dad, you know, he's a software engineer, so it might be an innate thing, you know, because I never really learned from him.
Speaker 7: But it could. Yeah, you know, anything anybody can anybody.
Speaker 11: Only too like, like I understand these concepts just because I'm like, you know, a strong suit of like math and science, right like because also on that on the point of like because I ate, Like when I first came into this country at like thirteen, like I picked up like because I never had access to computers and stuff like that back home in Ghana, right, Like I really like when I came here, I was obsessed with learning, you know, computer language and things like that.
Speaker 7: So like if you have a gift or something like that with our.
Speaker 5: Community too, usually the kids.
Speaker 11: Are able to have these type of gifts like in different communities, Like that's not going to be like, you know, stunted essentially, like stunting growth of Like certain's.
Speaker 7: A lot of talent.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of talent out there that doesn't get it doesn't get fostered in other communities. Rights the same thing here is yeah, the same thing here in lower income areas. We all know, you know, we have talent everywhere. Some of them are community some of the most talented people on the planet, right you know what I mean if you look at whether it's Africa, whether it's the Caribbean Islands, whether it's here in the States, we have some of the most rated minds on the planet that just don't get faster and they don't get nurtured in the way that they should.
Speaker 7: So I think that's that's basically what you know what He encouraged that type of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, essentially, so the java you googled on YouTube?
Speaker 8: Yeah, YouTube about classes? I went out and found classes on it, you know what I mean? And then like online low courses, a lot of YouTube set and there's a lot of plan It's another thing is I didn't go through like right now, if I needed to code something in the job or any other scripted language, I probably couldn't do it the way that somebody else could. I just learned enough that I needed to know to do what I needed to do right, which was to create the indicator set I needed.
Speaker 7: It was really the skill set that I had and traded.
Speaker 8: I needed to know how to how to manifest the trading strategy that I already had and then put it into a software. So anything that I did at that point was literally just geared towards that, right. So I didn't go through the whole like learning how to do you know from scratching this in the third and build an.
Speaker 7: App and all this other type of stuff.
Speaker 8: I literally just learned enough that I needed to get my first version out that I did the version two, and then I went out from version two once we created an actual product and realizes this is something we had on our hands. Now it only took me, but so far, there's some things I needed that I just couldn't call myself. So I'm when I got brought people in onto our team and we expanded our tech team to start, you know, doing things like that.
Speaker 7: Now as we.
Speaker 6: Expanded, you learned stocked early on. So when did you become involved. He's teaching you the stock, yeah, and then so he's teaching you how to cold too, So what's happened?
Speaker 11: So that's that's I'm glad you asked that, because like I'm essentially like a perfect testament of like how his ability to teach and the success that comes from just knowing and look at getting out there and just really seeking this information because I was more like an institution, that nine to five.
Speaker 7: Type of worker. And there's no way I was blending up. Yeah, yeah, you go, you're in college.
Speaker 11: And right college, you know, I was pre mad all that type of stuff.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, you know, got to be a doctor. You know what I'm saying, got to be a doctor.
Speaker 11: Back then, that was and my family is like you know, all dark nurses and things like that. But yeah, just like you know, when we first fostered our relationship. That's something that because I was always like you know, long minded, like you know what I mean, I'm trying to make sure the legacy.
Speaker 7: I talked to.
Speaker 5: Him about this all the time, like bloodline.
Speaker 11: We got to make sure like our bloodlines are like legends, like you know, like names like Rockefeller, things like that, you know, manse Mousa like that type of name.
Speaker 5: But essentially, once.
Speaker 11: He started talking about this and like I was doing this, I was putting in action what he was talking about, Like you know what I'm saying. That's one thing too that you have to be like, you know, you have to really put into action the things.
Speaker 7: That you learned.
Speaker 11: Because you can learn, you know, a million things for a million times, if you never actually put it into action, it would never really like you know, manifest anything. So I started putting in action. I was I started making good money. And then there was a point like we were even have we had a business where like we're making a bunch of money, and I still wouldn't quit my job just.
Speaker 7: Because it was we did.
Speaker 8: We had a water that dams, restoration cone and ran for like large scale complexes.
Speaker 7: So like, how would you guys have in New York? Five hundred units are better?
Speaker 8: You know, we're doing water damage respirations coming to our checks was were big.
Speaker 7: It was a water restoration. Yeah, yeah, emergency water damage, respiration pipe burst.
Speaker 8: Things like that. We're going to Yeah, because I had construction experience. I was in real estate of house and stuff like that. We built that company up and I'm like, dude, you're making like we're making like twenty three thousands, like you won't quit. And I'm like, dude, why not. I'm like, you know, this is it? And he's like, man, I just can't you know this? And the third just when he when.
Speaker 7: He made this exactly that too, man, when he made.
Speaker 8: It, when he made his entire salary and stock trading, and that's what I think in like a week, you know, that's.
Speaker 7: When it was like all right, man, I'm doing so I was like all right, yeah, and that was it. I was just like.
Speaker 11: Yeah, once I locked in to that perspective. Once I put in perspective, like we went out to eat one day and I was just like going back to Nah, It's like and it was at the point also when I was at work, like the more like the more I went to work, the more money that I was losing, just because my focus was just distracted, like it was just this and that at work, like get this done, you know what I mean, And it's just like man, this this doesn't make sense, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So all right, so you built you so you decide to start the cheat code, which is you got an idea of blending these technical analysis things together to technical anall technical analysis indicator together to make your own proprietary one. So you learn how to code. How much money does this cost to start this business?
Speaker 8: So we put aside about eighty thousand just to start. And this was all from from money that we traded up. And I gotta put in perspectives too, when when we when February came around, Tebruary. What February twenty twenty, Right, I was I had a home improvement company.
Speaker 7: I was running pretty much myself. You know, this is just from the ground.
Speaker 8: I lost a whole bunch of money and my real estate projects things were my really self. Back in twenty and eighty he lost bunch of money in crypto to almost a co a million dollars in crypto that I made, and everything just went south a lot, right, and so I had to start over. I started back over with a construction company, had some money in the market, things like that. Uh, the market came crashing down. I was distracted, things like things of that nature. And my parents ended up catching COVID right early on when this whole thing happened. So I left everything I'm talking about, like, dropped my construction company, my girls pregnant at home, my portfolio was not paying not near looking attention to it because I just, you know, at that time, you know, you guys know appear in New York, we botch.
Speaker 7: It every day.
Speaker 8: You got your hospitals and bodies coming out in body bags and stuff like that. And both of them ended up having you know what I'm saying. So I literally went over there to take care of them, and he lost everything almost, you know, pretty not even almost did lose everything, you know what I'm saying. My whole business shut down because I was there for almost like two months, you know what I'm saying, And and and and it was just was rough. I had maybe like a couple of grand left. And so when when when they they both went to the hospital. They both hospitalized for a couple of weeks. My dad literally was on the deathbed like they were about to, you know, pull the plug on it, on the whole thing. And he ended up getting a treatment and turn it around so that that he came home, got they got stabilized, everything was cool, went back home. That I left, that left, I left their house for about two thousand dollars, and that two thousand dollars, you know, within the about it was about maybe a month and a half. I flipped that two thousand dollars into one hundred and twenty, right, and so that one hundred and twenty was where I was.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, you how did you flip in two thousand, two hundred and twenty options? What options?
Speaker 7: All like a lot of different options. It was a bustle.
Speaker 8: There was no not really one specific one. So Tesla was one. Obviously, Tesla was a big one. I had Peloton. I got got it on a Peloton run. And this was this now oh no, no, yeah, Apple did get Apple. I got an Apple actually, yeah, Apple contracts. So I flipped a lot of those from up to twenty four thousand and then Apple took me from twenty four to like eighty two and one day it was and it was only like a four or five percent move in the stock itself, but I went hard in it because I have a philosophy of trading where it's you know, I don't remember if this was one Buffet or or Lynch who said this, but it was basically talking about putting in set of diversifying all your eggs into multiple baskets. Put your eggs into one basket and watch the hell off the basket, you know what I'm saying. So I kind of really took that philosophy when it came to trading. It's like, if I'm gonna get in and out of a trade, I don't really need to diversify as much. Right, not saying that you should not proper risk management. I don't want anybody thinking I'm saying that don't. I'm not saying go on in disclaimer, but what I'm saying is that, you know, when it came to my trades, I did a lot of due diligence.
Speaker 7: I did a lot of technical due.
Speaker 2: Diligence and right experience stock if anybody's not familiar at that time, So it's March twenty Yeah, so.
Speaker 7: This this one when I was making these trades, and this was around huge July at.
Speaker 8: This point, Okay, so there, Yeah, and the market was amazing yeh.
Speaker 2: From March all the way into September. It was one of the greatest greatest recoveries in stock market history. So that's the thing with options. I just want people just to be aware that, you know, if you get in low m you can you know, you can make a tremendous amount of money.
Speaker 4: But if you get.
Speaker 5: Time, you're gonna get wrong time.
Speaker 7: That's where technical is coming to play. I understand it. When when it's the right time, when it's not.
Speaker 2: So you so you got in because of technical analysis, Yeah, so it would be. And again we're talking short swing trades, so it's a swing trade. A swing trade is essentially holding the stock for you know, you're holding it overnight but less than let's say a month.
Speaker 4: Or so, but it's not in the middle.
Speaker 8: And so for me, my sweet spot was really like, you know, three four days maybe you know what I'm saying. Sometimes and so for me, my main trades is really just identifying consolidation points within bullish trends.
Speaker 7: When it's moving sideways yep, doing for the last two months, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: Is a beautiful trade to do that with because it will AMD likes to bounce between it's resistance and support, so it's very predictable trade to take. And so for me, it was like, all right, if you go back, you look at Amazon's chart, you look at even testing chart, this periods where you have a bullets trend up and then you'll have a period where it'll trade sideways for a while, consolidation, and then at some point it'll break out a consolidation to make another leg up. And so I like to identify those periods of consolidation points then identify our sit in. Patience is a lot a big part of it. You don't have to trade every single day, and I think that's one of the biggest things that people make mistakes on is they want to be in trades all the time, and so instead of focusing on one or two trades at a time, they're like, I'm gonna put a little bit in my portfolio this trade, and then you end up with twenty trades going and you're like, I.
Speaker 7: Can't manage on that.
Speaker 6: So how did you determine the allocation because you said you went heavy, is it wasn't a number of contracts or was a certain amount of money that you were allocating.
Speaker 7: To that position, It would be certain portion of my portfolio.
Speaker 8: I typically would do like about fifty percent of my portfolio one particular trade in time. And again the preference is by saying this is not yeah, this is not saying this is a very specific type of trading style and it's not your typical textbook. A lot of people who do trade on them like, oh my god, you're doing finish risk management. But I have very strong risk management. Will I know when I'm going to get out, and I base my stop losses based off of tech technical support levels. So if I break a technical support level, I know what I'm risking right, and I know that I'm going to exit my trade, and I know what my upside is. But if you time your trade at the point of least risk, which is typically when you get a breakout of a consolidation point, because once it's consolidating, you're basically what's what's happening is is telling you the sellers are kind of going away as it stock consolidates. To say, okay, buyers and sellers are fighting over this particular price point, and neither one of them are winning. So it's kind of stabilizing out and then once it starts to break out, it's selling. Okay, buyers are now clearly almost like a war. You think of tug of war of two teams tuggle and then once the team starts really gaining momentum, it typically got that well. So now if you if you do get you such a supports level, you know that if it returns back to that level, chances are now the buyer it's a false breakout and the buyers are gonna get crushed, right or something like that.
Speaker 6: Would Apple be a good example of that now since it was I remember in January of this year it got up to like one forty five, and now it's just been saying like one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah. A last I checked, I haven't.
Speaker 8: I haven't looked at Apples charted the past week because we've been swamped with work. But the last time I checked, Apple had made a nice bullet pattern and then they had a false breakout and that got invalidated due to us. I think it's a lot due to the overall market pullback with tech tech is just you know, yeah, and there's not much you can do about that. So last time I checked, wouldn't really have a really strong chart that I like to kind of play with. So I liked right now the way I feel about even the entire tech sectors. We need time to stabilize. We need time to find a consolidation area that's going to say this is where tech is found, as is base, and.
Speaker 7: Then figure out if we're gonna move from there higher or lower. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So that's how I kind of look at that whole situation without everybody else.
Speaker 2: So okay, So yeah, because this is like what day traders do, right, So day trading people that you know, obviously you know the safest way, the most responsible way to buy stock is find a good company and buy it and just hold it for thirty years. Yeah, that's what eating.
Speaker 4: That's all the time.
Speaker 7: That's definitely where to go.
Speaker 2: For sure, buy Apple, But you can there are people that day trade and the day trading no matter whether you're day trading crypto or you're day trading you know, precious metals, your day trading stocks, you're not necessarily looking at fundamentals. You could potentially be looking at news, but it's more so you're looking at charts. This is why when you see these people like looking in front of a television or their computer screens all day, that's what they're actually doing. They're looking for a tick for X trading, the same thing they're looking for ticks up takes down where they can actually get in a point and get out of a point. And you don't just have to do that intra day. You can do that for weeks. You can do that for ten days, you can do that long.
Speaker 8: The longer you go, the longer your time schedule is on how you plan on holding their trade, the more you need to understand both fundamentals and technicals. So I always tell people, if you're gonna go, the shorter you go, the better of a technical trader you better be. If you want to go you're on day trade. If you all want to be a day trader, well, if you don't, if you're not an expert expert technical analysis trader, then you're doing yourself a huge service and you're not going to be successful. And if you if you're saying on the same perspective, if you want to be a long term trade. The more important it is to understand the fundamentals right, because you don't want to buy a company that's losing money every every month. There are earnings are going down every month. There the profitability is going down. The price of earnings ratio is just is out of whack. You're gonna find yourself in the world to hurt, even if you're going long term, because yes, good stocks go up typically you know, over the long term, but not all stocks. Some stocks do go down over the long term, and that you'll find big companies end up in the penny socks because they were you know, the models were good. So if you learn fundamentals you want to be you know, if you learn if you want to be a longer term trader, you need to be a stronger your fundamentals. And then I always say that even with long term investors of long term traders, I'll say long term traders, learning technicals goes hand in hand with fundamentals because if you want to know the optimal point, yes, you can hold aside for thirty years, right, but optimally if a soccer is going through.
Speaker 7: A one year down period, right, what's happened?
Speaker 8: Sometimes you may want to skip that year out right and be able to reinvest at a lower timeframe, you know, based off of technical So if you have both, you can really maximize your your value, your portfolio.
Speaker 11: Value and then to that point too, Like that's a great point because a lot of people dollar cost averaging right, Like, that's that's a huston today, like everybody, you know, especially holding long term, you can average down on you know, certain companies that might not be good companies, but just because of technical analysis, you could be able to know that this company has broke a major like you know, support level that you probably don't want to be dollar cost averaging at that point, right, so you just want to.
Speaker 5: Hold and wait for the pivot to be able to reverse on.
Speaker 7: The market and then you know, getting at that point.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so all right, let's talk about some recent events that's happened.
Speaker 4: Game stop.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she co caught that thing both times, so we called it called both times, we called it it called it at uh ad, I think about thirty something dollars the first run they gave the by signal and the uptrend and everything like that, the first run at thirty thirty something dollars, uh and then I think it called a cell signal. I want to say around for something. I don't remember the specific number, but if anybody got the cheato, you could definitely check it out. And then the second time around, I was actually on the way to go have lunch with this guy and I'm driving.
Speaker 7: I'm like, it's like, YEO, should I get cheaked like that? You give us the matter of fact. And at the same time, I was on the call with Jamal too. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I was on the called with Jamar's talking about Apple. You're talking about Apple earnings. Play you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I was like, yay, you know this.
Speaker 8: And the third so I'm looking at my phone at the same time, I like, damn, game Stop Games. I've got a bossing at forty four dollars right, So I'm like, damn, I might want to I might want to tap that real.
Speaker 7: Quick, just to see what happens. You get a text message, No, this is me just looking at my phone.
Speaker 8: I saw I saw this seeing alert that came through said game Stop is going up and stuff like that. So I looked at my phone checked them with the cheat code. I was like, yeah, games, So I got bicycle. So by the time I got to the destination. We was eating lunch at We're sitting down having a conversation with a couple other people, and I look at my phone again games something like eighty dollars.
Speaker 7: Ship. I said, damn, man, I said, maybe I should go ahead and do this.
Speaker 8: And then the market closes while we're having the conversation, and then right after my closing thing went up to one hundred and twenty dollars.
Speaker 7: I was like, damn, nobody happen.
Speaker 4: How did that happen?
Speaker 2: As far as that, I didn't know that that was gonna be a good ton of body.
Speaker 8: Because of the other So because of the data that it uses. It composed data based off of volatility. Right, so it compares it essentially takes previous price action and the characteristics of that price action is not just about a stock going up or down, but it's also how it goes up and down.
Speaker 7: Right, it's also how it's.
Speaker 8: Going up and down compared to previous points where we went up and down. To tell you, okay, this is probably a point in time where volatility is coming and the volatility is coming up, then that's typically give you buy trends. If volatility is coming down it's going to typically give you a sell trend. And so you know, us as traders, we operate off of volatility. If a stock does not move up or down, we don't really make money unless you have a strategy that's based off of you know, due to strategy like spread diferent spreads.
Speaker 6: When you guys are looking at it and saying, this is a bus we buying the stock, are we doing the option?
Speaker 7: What are we doing with it? So we're options traders primarily, so so that would be an option traight for us.
Speaker 8: But you know, the software is based for stock trading, and obviously the options is a derivative stock, so we can take take Also, you know, it also works the same way for four x trading, cryptal trade.
Speaker 7: Every et cetera, et.
Speaker 8: Cetera got bigcoin in like eleven thousand or twelve thousand dollars. We got bicycle on bigcoin.
Speaker 6: Kind of like when we were crazy, we were doing a class and we were like, yo, let's let's look up ethereum.
Speaker 7: Right, ethereum on the bicycle.
Speaker 8: Matter of fact that the class that we had, well, I was like, yo, Tesla. You know, I'm thinking about short and Tesla and stuff, like that.
Speaker 7: Everybody was like, don't do it, and.
Speaker 8: I'm like, yo, you know, I'm looking at cheek Colt. I'm seeing everything lining up, telling me like, yo, it's going down.
Speaker 7: This thing is going down. And it was.
Speaker 8: And I hadn't gotten a signal like that since COVID, and it was almost the same type of signals.
Speaker 7: So I'm looking at I'm like, all right, I'm kind of waiting for this to happen. A lot of times I'm like yo.
Speaker 8: Other times I thought about short of tests, I didn't get any signals on it, so I didn't I didn't mess with it. But at that time I got all the signals lined up, so I'm like, all right, let me just wait for a little confirmation. And once it broke that support line, I jumped in with a bunch of pots and made a ton of money on that down track. I just hopped out a little early, you know. I hopped out around like six fifty. If I could have caught all the way down to five something. But yeah, that was that was a good trend. And so that's HOWELL work.
Speaker 2: So you said division is eventually need to take the company public, right, So what's the process for that?
Speaker 8: Uh So, right now, we're actually working with the attorney to get to structure make sure the company is structured in the proper way. So a lot of what we're gonna need to do it it's a certain amount of first seed investors that are already part of the company, right Like, already investors prior to taking the company public. So that's one of the first steps we are to do. And then we have to restructure the way we structure the corporation. But overall, you know, the whole the whole idea is we set up a couple of milestones that we we're going to hit personally, you know, as far as how we want our development to go, and then numbers that we want to hit before we take the company public. But one thing I got to say about even going public is I just got to encourage everybody, you know, as our community, Black people in our community, we have we've kind of worked through this process of education on starting We've always been entrepreneurial in this country and other countries, right, I've always been entrepreneurial, whether that entrepreneurialism was stifled by outside forces or not.
Speaker 6: In fact, this episode is brought to you by p and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member fdiic.
Speaker 7: Ernest What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and yet out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need because.
Speaker 7: We've always had that energy. I think one thing about about it.
Speaker 8: You know, since you know, had Marcus Garvey taking this company, you know, onto stock market things like that, it really hasn't been prevalent for us to enter that space. Marcus garb coming Yeah, when the largest the first first company, Black Home company to go up.
Speaker 7: But but you know it was a I think it was a shipping company that he took to. Yeah.
Speaker 8: And so the whole thing about that is, you know, that is where the money is. If you look at the richest people in the world. Jeff Bezos, Uh, you know.
Speaker 7: Els Elon Muss, rich person in the world. Why because it's stock that he owns.
Speaker 2: What I think, like, can we get some research, moll But I think I think it's four thousand companies I just want to stock market roughly in twelve are.
Speaker 8: Black Black Home, Yeah, and a lot of them we don't even know as as traders as the best I think, you know, we know.
Speaker 7: I think maybe four or five is a pharmaceutical medical supply company. There's urban one. It's different companies like that.
Speaker 8: But yeah, right, but you know, when it comes to like you know, our our, our your we got some amazing entrepreneurs are here, amazing, we got amazing Black entrepreneurs are here right now killing the game. And the capital markets is where representative.
Speaker 7: That's where the.
Speaker 8: Money is, right And the thing is, I know so many I know a handful of other raised entrepreneurs I know personally that's taking their companies public and they're not even on a major level. That just took the company public. And we think about it like it's something some big, mysterious thing that we have to do. But at the end of the day, we just have to have really good companies, enough capital and take that thing and make it happen. Because at the end of the day, that's where the money is. And if we want to really see you know, first off, closed the wealth gap. Second off, if we want to really reach heights that you know, our maximum potential, we got to go where the money is and that's our plan.
Speaker 2: So why why you think more people have not taken their company public?
Speaker 11: I think I think it's just the education, the awareness, and just the fact that it's not made known or made like it's like I get thin, right like in every community, like if I feel like in other communities, it's just something that they're aware of. Right, Like if you look at Elon Munts, everybody's saying Elon Musk like just came out of nowhere and became like, you know, a multi billionaire, right Like Elon Musk had billions right before that, but he came out and literally made hundreds of billions in a very short span of time. Right, you can't that kind of money is not something you can legitimate and just business just by you know, like within a year or whatever it may be. So the marketplace is literally an engine, a financial engine, right, like a like a wealth vehicle that you can capitalize on just based off of other people investing in your company.
Speaker 7: And like one thing I always say with like you know, our.
Speaker 11: Community we make like everything like anything that if you look at trends, right, like anything that black people really.
Speaker 7: Stamp on goes, right, Like we move markets.
Speaker 11: We were known to have, Like our expenditure is like in trillions of dollars as a marketplace. So imagine that being reflected in the marketplace with the amazing companies and entrepreneurs that we have on hand current, we'll be making billionaires overnight, Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I think we had this conversation, yeah, and open my mind to it, and I think the key is that it was out the realm of belief. Yeah, we've never we've never seen it right, right, Like we've never necessarily from I guess our democratic right, We've never We've just never seen it, right.
Speaker 7: And so like when we had this conversation, I'm thinking, like, that's really brilliant, But what is what is.
Speaker 2: Some of the corporate other country off? But I don't because like, how is there a certain revenue threshold that you have.
Speaker 7: Forgot?
Speaker 8: Like listen, you got got you got you got companies that are shell companies that don't have anything.
Speaker 4: But a corporation that are public that go public.
Speaker 7: And you can buy a publicly.
Speaker 8: Publicly traded show company today right now, if you want to go public in the next couple of months, you can buy a public trader show company.
Speaker 7: Do a reverse merger and you have a public company.
Speaker 4: But at the end of it's a reverse merger.
Speaker 8: Verse mergers essentially when you you a privately held company will merge with a publicly held entity, right and to create a new corporate, a new entity that one kind of merges into the other.
Speaker 7: Right. So at the end of the day, at the mergers with a would call ourselves something new, you can you give the calls to something new.
Speaker 8: You can keep the name of the of the entity that is being the entity that's being acquired, which will be the actively traded company, actively actively trade actively active business that.
Speaker 4: I don't need to discuss further. I PO hole reverse merger yep.
Speaker 11: That's exactly yeah. And then you also take over all the legalities of the already. So the whole point of the reverse merger is that the first company has everything that you need to be able to list on the stock market. If you are a private company and you don't have there's a lot that goes into like you know, just like not shoving.
Speaker 7: Down process, processes, process.
Speaker 11: But that company, yeah, has everything that you need. You don't have anything that you need, you you know, reverse merger with that company, merge and then you have everything you need, so you take on all the credibilities specific capital threshold.
Speaker 8: So the thing about it is there's capital requirements to to to you know, pay for the fees and list and legal fees and things like that to list. But as far as like having to have a certain amount of capital, it depends on the exchange you want to listen on. So mean, if you want to go to Nasdaq or something like that, NASA has the highest list of requirements of anything else. You have New York cut stocks sets, but then you also have the OTC markets, and a lot of us sleep on the OTC markets, but you have a lot of decent companies that are actually listening to occ that can uplist as.
Speaker 7: They go along.
Speaker 8: So it's an entire process. We don't need to discard any of the different you know, exchanges that you can listen on. The point is get there right once you get there, And this is the other thing about it, And we talk about price of stock and stuff like that, that's not really the most important thing. The most important thing is having the leverage to be able to acquire other companies.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: You can do stock transactions, you can do options transactions. You know, to be able to acquire other companies. It's just so the whole world opens up to you that's not opened typically as as a private, privately owned corporate. And so that's kind of our plan. Obviously we're not experts at the doing it.
Speaker 7: We haven't done it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've done spend a lot of years researching, a lot of years talking to attorneys about it, and make it step by step. But at the end of the day, you know, our plan is to literally to kick down the door for our group and our generation to that space and bring that information in that and that process back to everybody else and really be able to partner with other people and do things that we can just encourage people to do.
Speaker 7: It, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: There was this coffee company that Jamal and I were were familiar with the way back when called looking and they got off, but they're back on the OTC market and I'm.
Speaker 9: Like, oh, this is what they're doing. They just change the name, right, And so it went from like the two dollars stop now to almost like a.
Speaker 7: Nine dollars step.
Speaker 6: And so that's important because now they don't have to pay the fee for being in I guess whatever that they so now they just go OTC paying lower entry level and still can exist as a company.
Speaker 11: It's kind of like, essentially like an athlete going to the genieue right to get the exposure, get everything you need, get the experience, and then once the NBA seas or you're ready to go to the NBA, you go to your pro day and then you know, try out and get into the NBA.
Speaker 7: That's about it, simple ass I think I can put it.
Speaker 6: And if I'm thinking spoils like do like Josh Gordon, right exactly, Josh Gordon suspended. He's got to figure out he's playing league until he can get back to the NFL. Right, gotcha?
Speaker 4: O TC over the counter over the counter.
Speaker 8: Is a lot less not less listen requirements, a lot less oversight as far as you know, financial statements and all that other type of stuff. But the thing about that area is if you operate as a proper company, you do even if they don't have the oversight. You make sure that all your stuff is in line, do your financial statements, You operate within your company as if you were trading one of that at the end of the day, you do what you're supposed to do. Things are gonna do. Everything will line up, and that's the way I'll see and this is all you know, you know in our roadmap. You know, our plan is literally whether we go see we go straight to New yorksire change, whatever it is. You know, we just build a really really good company. If you build a really really good company, whatever you want to do with it, at that point you'll be able to do.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: We have our company right, our business as it stands, we have amazing revenue, we have amazing profit margins, we have everything we need to expand. And there's so many other businesses that are out there in the same space. SaaS companies, h e commerce businesses, as a as a software as a service so you know, software as the service companies are our amazing business model. And our plan is actually to expand and purchase more software as a service company.
Speaker 4: Software as a service company.
Speaker 8: So you build a software and you essentially sell it as a service on a monthly subscription basis, you know, man so and it's just an amazing, amazing business model because you know, once it's built, you know, the infrastructure around it is just administrative really once once the product is built, and then you just have subscription revenue that you can constantly grow if it's a really good product and as a use case for millions of people. Your job is really just to make millions of people aware about it so that you can continue to expand.
Speaker 7: The company and then take that model and grow it.
Speaker 8: And honestly, I got to say, you know, we're just having this, Yeah, we're just having this conversation not too long ago.
Speaker 7: But I've been I was big in real.
Speaker 8: Estate, you know, man, I was big in real estate. And I'm never knocking real estate at all, but I'm looking and die for real estate.
Speaker 7: It used to be that, yeah, yeah, And how to put that out there?
Speaker 8: I started to look at it and I was like, man, man, if I got X amount of capital and I wanted to put it to work in a particular industry, right, if if my mindset is growth, right, if I'm trying to grow, you know, within a certain timeframe, SaaS businesses really offered in an unbeatable type of model, business model, right because I put my capital up. I have my digital real estate, my website, my you know, different things that's out there, landing pages and sources of traffic. And you build something once and the revenue comes consistently. If I want to put ads spend into it. If I spend one thousand dollars in ads, I might can come back with two thousand and three thousand dollars the next day or week or whatever it is, within.
Speaker 7: A short period of time. It's the velocity of money, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: So when I look at at what I can do in real estate, all right, well, I can put my money into real estate and do that. I'm never not I'm not again, I'm not saying not to What I'm saying is if I got to wait for my capital come back at least on a monthly basis, right, you know we have monthly tenants. But then you you know, there's expenses and things like that. So it's certain my profit. But when I look at you know, says I could put my same capital to work in sas and my velocity comes back within a couple of days, a couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: Maybe you know what it means. A velocity is quicker.
Speaker 8: So if I can turn my money around quicker, I can grow my capital quicker, and my equity in my company scales a lot more. You look at real estate, you got cap rates right for your real estate on how to value commercial properties with a SaaS business.
Speaker 7: If I do, if I have a.
Speaker 8: SaaS business based off let's say tech right, obviously tech right, my valuations maybe eight times my monthly recurrent revenue annual recurrent revenue. If I add things in like data consumer data, that I also add to that to that business. And this is something I actually gone off of my bro check cha right cha cha, and something that we looked at it and I was like, yeah, uh chet shout.
Speaker 7: Out a couple of brother NFL.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, So so you know, if you add to that brother yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, and they have been to the real estate.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll be in numbers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we'll be chopping up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll be chopping.
Speaker 8: So it's based on how you can expand your your potential, uh your potential uh valuation on your company just by adding different things like like data being a database company versus uh, you know, just the standard SaaS company. So there's a lot of flexibility on how you can grow your valuation and your equity in your company.
Speaker 7: You know, with SAS, there's so.
Speaker 11: Much set of eight times, like as a regular evaluation for the SaaS company.
Speaker 5: If you add data is twenty.
Speaker 11: Five times, can't be up to twenty five twenty five it's just evaluation for evaluation.
Speaker 7: So that's that's a that's a huge factor.
Speaker 8: So you look at if you look at building our portfolios, I've rather I'm looking at now from my perspective's build our portfolio of SaaS companies right the same way with the real estate based portfolio, and then combine all that together and create a company that's massively held you know, uh, the entity that's that's in the SaaS space.
Speaker 7: So that's that's kind of one thing.
Speaker 8: Again, want to encourage other entrepreneurs out there, other black entrepreneurs particularly to start looking into more sure.
Speaker 7: More you know.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, taking the real estate space is something that special. It's vital, vital especially in this day and age is not like it. So we talk about all right, so talk about the company. So what what exactly do you guys offer, Like, what's your products?
Speaker 8: So we offer our primary product is our Chi code Algo, our product that's our SaaS products, right and which we're constantly iterating and constantly improving on and constantly you know, just bringing value to Then we have our second kind of tier will be our educational program. So for Sego we also do classes for we do free classes. We have free free classes we do twice a week on how to use the cheat code so that people can learn live. We sit on Zoom, we teach. Then we have a free community in which people can kind of come to and we talk about stocks, options, give games.
Speaker 7: Stuff like that.
Speaker 11: The second quick before we move from that, the cheat code just in general, usually just for people that are completely new and just don't know what the cheat code is even from this conversation, it is that software. It's a trade in software that tells you exactly when to buy and exactly when to sell, and then as you're trading, it does have a live trade and manager that actually gives you stop laws values that you can have as a mental stop loss or you can actually implement in your chart.
Speaker 7: Yeah, take profit and then take profit points because you want to be want to take profit on the way up, right, not the way down.
Speaker 8: And some week we try to impart to everybody as we can scale out of your positions on the way up so that you don't have to worry about oh, you know, I don't know what it's you get into a really good trade and you're like, oh, I'm scared to take profit like scale out. So that's why we set that set up. We got a lot of features there, so that's our main thing. And then we have the free community Discord community. We teach, you know, and we talk, we do all types of stuff in there. It's about three thousand people deep in there. And in that program, we have a premium product that our premium service where we do live trade alerts. We do classes from beginner to advance every week, that kind of thing. And then we have our master Class program which we recently launched and that's launching tomorrow actually April first. We're gonna run them every two months and that is an eight week master class. We go from beginner trader all the way to advance. We teach you absolutely nothing to be able to trade advanced trading, you know, within eight weeks. So that's something we really did a brain dump on, like, you know, as much as we could get out of our heads into the course is what we provide there. That's live, We teach it, you know, and we have a community as well. We can you have access tools, We talk all day long and make sure people get that information, and then finally what else we have, and then we got the ten kh chimes is.
Speaker 7: A really cool, cool thing. It's something we launched.
Speaker 8: Basically, we start off with a thousand dollars in an account and then we basically will trade that account. Our admin team will trade that account h and the trades that they take live. You know, other people are able to kind of witness follow a log.
Speaker 7: You can see it's completely optional.
Speaker 8: Is that something we're like, oh, you have to do this at a third But it's it's basically so that you can kind of see how we do it right, and then you can either emulate it or not do.
Speaker 7: It, essentially like giving you fish while you know, learn how you fish to. So yeah, that's pretty much the main products that we have or services that we offer.
Speaker 8: But I think the main thing that we really want our community to to do is is really just wherever you get your information from, get the information, you know, because a lot of people are out here getting into the market and just trying to hand This is a skill based game.
Speaker 7: You wouldn't go out onto a we go to Rocker Park, right.
Speaker 8: You just like, yeah, you just learn, if you just learn how to ball the other day, Right, you got a basketball, you've been dribbling around, then you will head out to Rucker Park that you're gonna do something right. So it's how it is we want everybody to It's not technicals versus fundamentals.
Speaker 7: You need to learn both.
Speaker 8: You need to have an understand because sometimes it's gonna be the time today trade and things like that. Sometimes it's gonna be time to just put it into long term and just chill out, right. And that's where I'm at right now. Well, when I talked to Jamal and I talked to you guys a couple months ago, you guys, what are you training, I'm like, man, honestly, I don't like the market right now. I'm gonna stash into some value trades and I'm gonna sit there. And that was January, you know what I mean, And everybody was still kind of going to Tech round and I'm like, I made a bunch of money on Tech, I made a bunch of money on Tesla. I made a bunch of money on those things. Now I'm kind of just hanging out. I'm gonna stash my money some value stuff. I'm gonna hang out long term, so I figure out what the market's gonna do. Got everything going on with interest rates and all this other type of stuff. Market knowledge is the kind of like the third leg technical fundamentals and market knowledge, understanding what's happening in the market, the economy, how the economy work works, full story economics.
Speaker 2: That's important too to realize some time, I just put a substantial amount of money in some long term positions because it's like you get caught up and trying to run somebody else's race and measure your success.
Speaker 4: But the worst thing you can do is get a bag and blow it.
Speaker 5: And you can blow it.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, never broke again.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: If you like that, If you if you don't know what to do, there's nothing wrong with not doing anything or just playing it safe position, playing it safe until until you know you figure it out if you want to start to trade again, or you know, make short term you know situations or options and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But you feel pressure to do something, just to.
Speaker 8: Do it now, and that's when you lose money and degree you agree, your eyes get big, you see, you know, see everything going up crazy, like I want to get it, man, I'm telling you man like. I've been through it, and it took me a long time to understand that.
Speaker 7: What you're talking about.
Speaker 8: And I think that's very wise if you even you know, as an individual in the space, that you recognize that early, you know, I mean, because for me, it took me a long time.
Speaker 7: I started young and being young and high risk individual, and I was hot head, you know what I mean. So it took me time in every aspect you could think of.
Speaker 8: I was just I was a hot head, aggressive, you know, things like that, and I had to learn over time, like yo, sometimes you just got to learn how to chill out. And and you know, I've been through multiple market cycles to see the you know, the irrationality that comes. You were last time the crypto market went crazy in twenty seventeen, your irrationality was crazy. I turned five thousand to two hundred and fifty k in that market, but then lost like two hundred thousand in.
Speaker 7: A night that night.
Speaker 6: Emotional disparities. It tastes marketing maturity, yeah for sure. It takes mental yeah, mental forward too. It tastes patience, it tastes all that.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: So like when you when you're going through that, when you can see something like that. I mean, there's nothing you can't see that, right, So like your discipline becomes better and we I mean, I'm guilty of it. I see myself saying, you know what, man, it's running. It's running done to get in.
Speaker 7: That's a fact.
Speaker 6: But after you've done it a few times and you've messed up a few times, yeah, you know, graceful enough to actually come back in because you didn't lose your position.
Speaker 9: It's like, all right, well I know it now. My eyes are trained to see it.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 7: You mean, it's like if you're on the field, right, I can read the defense.
Speaker 5: Now, right, I know what to do.
Speaker 6: You know coming you see that safety over exactly, it must be must be a coup of too right, exactly, that's exactly.
Speaker 7: That's a fact. Man.
Speaker 11: All money that you walk away from is money won you never lost. Like potential money to gain is not real money. You never make money until you sell, Like you know what I'm saying, Like those are real things that I had to personally learn myself, you know what I'm saying. And Frands is always beating down in my head. I'm like, yo, like I'm ready to go all on this. You know what I mean, Like you get excited, you know what I'm saying. When you start, like you know, winning and things like that, you definitely get excited and you can you can't get swept off your feet. And I always say this, like you know, after your biggest gains is when you're most likely going tox means your biggest losses because you're most vulnerable there mentally.
Speaker 7: You know, that's the psychologicals traded.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you think you're just God.
Speaker 7: You know you unlock God level.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, You're not there yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fact. Like I said, that's something that you know. You can't compay yourself to anybody else. You can't count anybody else's wins. You gotta run your own race. Realize that defense is the best offense. Take profits, don't be greedy, don't be emotional. All of these things come into play because if not, you can really hurt yourself.
Speaker 4: In a short of time.
Speaker 2: And like I said, it's nothing there's nothing worse than getting money and then losing and losing.
Speaker 8: And that's one thing I got I gotta say, even for for traders. And this kind of goes th into what you're talking about with getting money losing it as a trader, even if you're a short term trader, short term trade with a long term perspective. Right, So if you if you're looking at it, I want to make my money short term, right, You're doing it with the perspective of, okay, long term, I want my portfolio to grow long term. Right.
Speaker 7: I don't want to just make money today and then lose money tomorrow. Right.
Speaker 8: You want to make the money and you want to continue to see growing, even if it's with small profit amounts every day that you.
Speaker 7: And a lot of times we sleep on this. Once you get to the point.
Speaker 8: We got one hundre thousand dollars you account and traded it up or whatnot, you're like, oh, yeah, you know you make two thousand dollars to day. It's like that's not a good day, right, But bro, you just made two.
Speaker 7: Thousand dollars in a day. If you make two thousand dollars a day every.
Speaker 8: Day, right, you're going to make what seven hundred thousand dollars in a year is something like that, right, So, so at the end of the day, if you have a one hund thousand, two hundred thosands if you have hundred thousan dolls account, that's one percent a day that you could just ma and you can make that relatively easily with just a little bit of an effort, right, even if it's a half a percent a day, you know what I'm saying something like that, You can make a decent amount of money on a long term perspective short term trading. And I think that's the argument that happens a lot of times. It's long term versus short term. And this at the third we're all long term. Everybody wants to make money and for the long term, you don't want to make money.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow and I have it the next day.
Speaker 8: So you know, I think we just all have to kind of take that into consideration. For all my guys out there who are short term technical traders, you know, try to keep a mindset of long term, keep that goal in mind because that's all that matters.
Speaker 7: That is in fact.
Speaker 2: And yeah, as I always say, education is extremely important. You can't skip over it. And it was all how you guys talk about the fintech. You know, a black fintech company is extremely important, and the dreams taking the public and all of that. So you know, as always, whenever we bring somebody on that has educational platform, we always try to, you know, have a special offer for ey L.
Speaker 4: Supporters. Yeah, and you guys are enough.
Speaker 5: To do that.
Speaker 2: So the bundle, from my understanding, the bundle is every single thing that you offer, right, ye, all bundled.
Speaker 4: Together for a Yeah. So so you guys are given five hundred dollars off right yep?
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, so five hundred dollars off and the website is e y l cc bundle dot com. So once again, explain, explain with that with that bundle actually represents.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so for the bundle, you're going to be getting the cheat code i'll go software which tells you went to buy and sell with the stop lot stay profit points.
Speaker 7: Great, great technical analysis.
Speaker 6: So I'm glad you brought that up a lot of time when we say it with students of the games, right, I know y'all personally, Yeah, that's a fact. The first thing I did was sign up and that text you after and he wasn't like, oh, Troy, it's all good. It was like, no, I want to support your business number one.
Speaker 7: But I also want to learn.
Speaker 9: So I found myself diving in every morning.
Speaker 6: It's like, guys in text messages, I'm studying, I'm going into the discord, right, I'm looking at my body and seals because now I'm adding another piece.
Speaker 7: To my arsenal. So a lot of times we talk about do the homework. Do the homework.
Speaker 9: Cheat code has become part of my homework.
Speaker 6: So it's like, all right, I've done my technical analysis from what I know, I have my indicators.
Speaker 7: Let me double check it with what you guys are doing.
Speaker 6: Like I said, Man, the platform blew me away, right, so I had to My brother was blown away.
Speaker 7: Everybody around us is blown away, and I was like, look this this is something special.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 7: We got to connect with these guys.
Speaker 6: So again, Man, being a student of the game and watching what you guys have done has been incredible.
Speaker 2: So I encourage me so talk about like how like specifically, like give an example, because I know.
Speaker 4: You've you've been very bullish on it.
Speaker 7: Definitely. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, like I said, I'll have fine stocks and I'll do my technical analysis on it. I'll do a little bit of fundamentals and then I'll go in to see. One of the best things I think was the CEC curve and when I really understood the SEC curve CC curve really is is a swing, and so you can see when the stock is about to change right from a bicinggnal to a cell signal. So we go and it's very very obvious because it's either going to be red or green. You can kind of see from the texture of the color, like, all right, if it's in dark red, it's just hit this negative, hit this negative downturn and as it pass up, you'll see it turn light red and then you can see go green. And one of the things I took from you, Francis is like, you know what, don't get it right away. I wanted to be a momentum trade.
Speaker 9: And so I hadn't been doing that a lot.
Speaker 6: I was like, all right, well it came out of the swing. Let me get it in now so I can catch the ups right, And he was like, you know what, let's see the momentum. Let's wait a day, let's change it. And that's another dope thing too, is that it doesn't by hour right, so it could be you can look at the four hour charge, look at the three hour chart.
Speaker 7: You can look down in thirty minutes. That's that's that's five.
Speaker 4: That's strictly yeah.
Speaker 6: So I started out doing the week and then I got down to four hours. Now I feel the four hours, so I could see it and I can see that first tick up. It's like, okay, second tick all right, now this is my entry point, right, And so it's helped me tremendously and doing my research, doing my dad, my dada analysis of my positions that.
Speaker 7: I'm getting right.
Speaker 11: And that's that's the same feedback we go from the FOREX guy that tried it, he actually like a swing trader to it.
Speaker 7: He's a scout, he's a scalp. Yeah, we had two two minutes minutes.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's there was one guy that was for X Scalp. But and he was getting in and out of trading and when he.
Speaker 7: Said everything that he does in his own technicals, he had two screens. You know these guys have like so these guys screens.
Speaker 8: He guys he's doing technicals on one and he's got the CHEATK code over laid on the other one. He's like, every time he gets his signal on his technicals, he looks over.
Speaker 7: And already got it.
Speaker 8: So he's like dam He's like, I'm sitting here looking at him like that, man, well, what am I even doing this for?
Speaker 7: If you already got it? That's kind of.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 7: And one point I want to make is that, you know, we got to understand something.
Speaker 8: In the marketplace we are, it's a competitive area, right. There's always a buyer and a winner and a loser in every transaction. When somebody's making money, somebody's losing money. Right now, the headsphons institutional traders, uh, you know they have you know people people have multime billion dollars even billion dollar uh you know, high frequency trading bots and all types of different tools that they have at their advantage to make sure that they win at the end of the day. We saw that with the game stop thing, they'll go through any links to do what they have to do to win. You standing that these guys have billions of dollars to put towards advanced trading tools and resources to make sure that they win and we don't. Right, That's the whole goal is that you know, big banks take a little bag. They're not fighting each other to win their money from themselves. They're finally take money from out of retail hands, right, because we're the ones putting money and we take our stimulus money we put in the market.
Speaker 7: We don't really know a whole lot of technos and stuff like that, and then we end up sometimes it's.
Speaker 8: Almost like a casino at at some point you don't if you don't really put a perspective on it.
Speaker 7: So, you know, for us, when we developed the software, it was kind of.
Speaker 8: Like the retail traders version of some of the things that the institutional guys are using, because if you go back and even when you look at we had this conversation on Club I was not too long ago where there's a bunch of hedge fund guys in the room and they're like kind of like kind of bragging to each other about how you know they're they're firm caught the bullets trend coming back to the market at the bottom of COVID right. They're like, oh, yeah, well we you know, our friend was the first firm on on the on Wall Street to call the market coming back in April tenth, or call the market coming back eight or fourteenth. And they're like, oh, with my firm to this that third when I went back and looked at the Chico Chico called that thing. March twenty something like a week two weeks before they were talking about and it gave us all the bullert signals saying that everything was coming back. Man, someone like yo, if these guys are you know, with all their millions of billions of dollars of research and tools and things like that that they have at the disposal, this gives us a fighting chair, a real chance of being able to protect ourselves or be able to just have find success in the market that you know, other we wouldn't have otherwise, and even myself as when I go back and I look at Covid. We got the sale signal on COVID the day Covid before Covid even started to really the market start spy started to drop. We got the sales seam on the downstreair a day before that. I wouldn't have saw that if I was just trading myself without without that right, I wouldn't. I wouldn't have said, damn, the market's about to really come down. I wouldn't I would have known. I would have just thought it was a little small pullback, a little flip, you know. Same thing with the Tesla trade. I would have been like, a, well, Tesla's always going up. This is just gonna be another blip until it's downturn. This past February something that that happened. But she Code was screaming at me like mane.
Speaker 7: Right, no, this is it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: And so I like that it's a institutional tool for leaset Tell investments.
Speaker 11: Yeah right yeah, and the and the and the crazy part is like the institutional like investors have tools like Bloomberg terminals, things that cost like tens of thousands of dollars, right, and news that you see on the news before it gets to the news, these guys already know they.
Speaker 7: Got it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: So it's like she code also works in like conjunction with like you know, detecting influx also in like you know, just various things that calculations and things like that. So if like these guys are moving their money, big money is moving their money out of the market and you don't know it, right, Like you're just waiting on the news to be like, oh, COVID nineteen here we're shutting down all businesses. Before that news article is set out on the news, these guys have already made that transaction and been able to protect all their all their capital.
Speaker 7: So that's that's essentially listen, We're just trying to other information.
Speaker 8: We also go saying with data, how important data is into factoring into these trades because a lot of these guys are purchasing our data.
Speaker 7: You trade on robin.
Speaker 8: Hood, you think Robinhood is free, and I'm not gonna say robin specifically, but other platforms that have free commission trading and stuff like that, it's not always free, right, because it is, but you're painting in your data because hedge funds and institutional guys are buying that data so they know what it is that you're trading and where you got your stop losses and things like that, and that they can kind of use for their programs and things like that to run. Right. And I'm not trying to paint hedge funds is bad and you know, individuals per se, but everybody's looking to win and they have the resources to make sure that they win, so they're personally they purchase data. They personally are using data. We don't have anything, you know, and there are other tools out there that you can use that would give us information. That's why our goal is not just this but build out a suite of tools that you know, let's say, we need to know, you know, when when money is going in and out of a particular stock, you know, are getting that information. There's things that we can get bilse types of places. So I'll go and that's kind of what I messed earlier, our milestones before going pup, we want to go. We're going to have these tools built out first and foremost so that you know, you can just go on your phone and see themn you know, I see that, you know, ten million dollars that's flew out of this particular trade you know, you know, on whatever platform, and you'll be able to kind of take that into your understanding before you set your trades. So again, like I said, technicals, fundamentals, and then market knowledge knowing what's going on in the market. You know what I mean, It's not just technicals, a fundamentals. Market knowledge is a component people don't really.
Speaker 7: Talk enough about.
Speaker 8: And then I think the last part about it is this emotional intelligence and being able to manage your emotions and trading and then you be a fully well round the trade and fully well equipped to have success on the market on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: So you get that algorithm that tells you in the trade, you get that boot camp.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you get the boot camp, the eight weeks boot camp.
Speaker 11: You also get the premium discord channels with the trade alerts, the admins and the discord the community for a year. And then you also get to participate in our tank A Challenge, which is, you know, following along with the trades that we make, taking a thousand dollars with ten thousand dollars, you can mimic.
Speaker 4: You can mimic that.
Speaker 7: Yep, you can mimic that.
Speaker 2: Then all of that, all of that five.
Speaker 4: Hundred dollars off.
Speaker 2: The only place that you can get the five hundred dollars off is that website e y l CCC Moundle dot com. We appreciate you guys for that. And once again, if you are you guys bring up a good point. I was watch something on sixty Minutes a while ago and he was talking about how, you know, like institutions.
Speaker 4: They showed like their trading room and their trading room just computers.
Speaker 2: They have these supercomputers even down to like a micro second, right, It makes it like they can't you know. It's like, yeah, if you want to be a day trader, if you want to be a swing trader, if you want to be a trader period, you have to use software. It's impossible not to. So you have HPS right, right, because that's the competition that you're up against. We're in the age of technology. So for you guys to like I said, start that company, fintech company and give the regular retail investors an opportunity to look at not just you know, figure out charts for themselves, but actually give them a software to actually help them with the charge is extremely valuable. So I definitely encourage every single person, Like I said, Troy has actually used it. I'm not really a big technical person, but I do look at charts.
Speaker 7: Was like, what you think.
Speaker 11: That's that's that's that's because as long as our community somebody's got that, you know.
Speaker 7: You know what's funny about that, though, is that that is a powerful tool. It's a trading.
Speaker 8: It's becoming more prevalent because we think about viral something. I call it viral trading.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: We've got people see somebody say oh, yeah, this is the stock we're trading, right, it goes on Twitter, people share it and it goes on Instagram, it goes on TikTok, and everybody's it's basically what you think. I think, I think those coins a good and all of a sudden, everybody And that's another that's another form of data because if.
Speaker 7: You look at it, we even have an e t F. Now what's called measures. That's basically.
Speaker 8: That's data that they take it to be able to to informatively make their trades. And that's what they're now manifested in the ETF for everybody participated.
Speaker 7: But they've been doing it. So that's the data that we want to topics. Like when we talk about our group chat, that is I'll hit him back. I'm looking at that's our discurture. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even in the hedge funnel or when you work on Wall Street, everybody has different jobs and everybody doesn't look at going out. Some people are fundamentals and people saw some people just go out and make relationships with different people to actually bring the money in.
Speaker 4: They called rainmakers. So lobbyists exactly, I look at I look at my role. It's the same way.
Speaker 2: I'm not smart.
Speaker 4: I'm in the street. I'm in the street. I'm in the streets with choices in the office, I'm in the streets.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's good. That's a good combination. We all talking like that. Yeah, that's the fact. Yeah, you got to have that, man, especially in partnerships. Man, you don't overlook any of this, right.
Speaker 6: We got two brothers working together, two brothers working together, right, Like, that's.
Speaker 7: I got to tell you. It's so we always talk about this in our community, you know. We we have a habit, especially as black men, of wanting to like everybody wants to be the bass. I want to go out and do this. I want to go do this, mom, I want to do this.
Speaker 8: But at the end of the day, man, sometimes it's really about just, you know, bringing what you have to the table and building something bigger than yourself, you know, right, And that's really what it's about. I've had multiple businesses on my own, you know what I mean. It had various levels of success in all of them. But really until we partnered up and really, you know, he was able to He does things that I'm not particularly good at, or I don't particularly want to do it.
Speaker 7: I do things that he's not particularly.
Speaker 8: Good at or he doesn't want to do, and we're able to build kind of like a full structure type of type of business model.
Speaker 7: And that same thing with you guys.
Speaker 6: I mean that's the community, man, that's community. And same thing you were like, Hey, I want to show this to Trap. I want to show this to eat. I that's a phone call. Let's get on the phone with him. And so now you building it. And when we spoke up, she was like, I'm like, this is the episode was incredible. She was like yeah to Francis, like, Oh, this is community.
Speaker 7: This is right here in front of us.
Speaker 11: You know what's crazy back in the homeland. This is how we operate like tribes. Everything, Like we eat from the same bowl, we go hunting food together. Like you know what I'm saying, Like, if you don't do the work, you're not eating. Like that's literally the model, you know what I'm saying. Like ever since I was a kid, just because my brother is seven years older than me, so I always hung out with like you know, that's why like I matured early essentially. But it's just the idea of like you know, going far, we get things done together faster. You know what I'm saying, Like, if we're trying to prepare meal, okay, you get the ingredients. You get, salt, you get you know, cayenne pepper, you get you know what I'm saying, You got the chicken.
Speaker 7: You you know, world the waters bring the salt. Except just look at Street Fighter. You know you got ken you double dragon, all the best that all the best.
Speaker 4: In front the ball while you're doing need a fault.
Speaker 7: That's a fact, that's in fact.
Speaker 2: Shout out now, we appreciate you, brothers man. So what would you like to leave the people with? What's what's some final words you would like to tell people? How can they follow you on social media?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 8: Yeah, for sure, So you can follow us that cheat c h A A T dot il go on Instagram a L g oh you can follow. My Instagram is quad Trades quaid k w A y dot Trades.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then my Instagram is the real Jhu you know, the real j e h U. Yeah.
Speaker 8: And I think that the final words I particularly want to say is just I just want to encourage everybody out there, particularly those in our community, to always think bigger. And I'm not gonna say dream bigger, right because you know, like you're talking about earlier, dream to dream, you gotta be sleep right, but you know, I think bigger, Right, whatever it is that you got, you can always make it significantly bigger. You're never gonna get bigger unless you think bigger first and to take the actions necessary to make it to that.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 7: And so that's that's one thing I just kind of want to leave everybody with.
Speaker 8: And then when it comes to trading, you know, for my traders out there, all my people who are in the markets, who are in the investment world, make sure you were using all them, any resources and all resources.
Speaker 7: That's that's within your grasp. You know.
Speaker 8: If you're not, if you're really not if you're not putting forth the effort of reaching out to education or tools or whatever it is you can use to your advantage, then you're really not trying.
Speaker 7: And if you're not.
Speaker 8: Trying, you're not gonna find success in the marketplace. And this is one of the most important things. And I think the last thing I know is long, but the last thing I want to leave with is invest in your kids. You know what I'm saying, Teach your kids. Whatever you're learning now, you can teach your children and your if your child can understand it, I promise you, you know what I'm saying, I promise.
Speaker 7: You I can understand it. You don't have to you don't have to go deep into you know, uh, you know whatever technical dous is made, things like that, But you can.
Speaker 8: Teach some fundamental principles. You can teach something. You know, right now, my son just started his first candle business. You know, he's eight years old. He started a little candle business. He also trades, you know, as a little little trading. The count he does when he's you know, she's all from school and things like that. But those things it was very simple for me to teach him. It didn't take a lot. And he's not I'm he's not.
Speaker 7: He's a great kid.
Speaker 8: But I'm not saying he's smarter than anybody else's kid and none that type of stuff. These are very simple things that you could teach your children. And I promise, like with the knowledge you have today, the things I learned at thirteen, it's the same thing we're sitting here talking about now at thirty.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, And I'm been taken with me.
Speaker 8: Tell him sixty seventy eighty years old, so I got Alzheimer's right, God forbid, you know, what I mean.
Speaker 11: That's yeah, man, Like just to emphasize on the things he says, like, I'm super big into legacy.
Speaker 7: I grew up in the homeland.
Speaker 11: I've seen I just want, like our community just to be able to, like you know, come together like no matter the walk of life, right, because we all have everybody comes from a different lens right in this life than right, we all have different experiences, we all have different like you know, just motivations and things like that. But just we have to be able to kill ego in our community to be able to move forward. I think that's one of the biggest things holding us back. And when it comes to like the invest in space, do not be afraid to invest in your education, right like you know, of course, go to YouTube, do all that. Like you know what I'm saying, that's you have to be dedicated, right, like this investing thing. The number one thing is you have to be able to want to have a better life for yourself, right, Like if you're not motivated individually as somebody that wants to be in a better position for not just you, your family and things like that.
Speaker 7: Because that's one thing.
Speaker 11: That we've realized, like and that's a sacrifice that we've made, like as far as time, Like he's telling you his kid was, his child was being born, and we're out here trying.
Speaker 7: To get on calls in the house, in the house, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: So it's different, Like you just have to be able to just you just have to be able to just want better for yourself and just just capitalize on that, you know what I'm saying, Reach and seek out this information at the highest level because we're living in the age of information.
Speaker 7: There's no reason, no reason, man, there was not this type of information out there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you and when we're willing, if you look at when you going to college, you know, I was, I was taking classes and things like that. Each one of my class was like three grand for a biology class that I never saw. I never did anything with biology in my life outside of make children.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. It's not something that's not something that I used.
Speaker 8: Right, So I've spent three thousand dollars on that I have that to this day for classes that I never did anything with. If I'm willing to go three thousand dollars in the debt for a class that I've never used before.
Speaker 7: Then why would you know, why would not four hundred dollars, two hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: There's fifty dollars programs out there, there's two thousand dollars programs out there.
Speaker 7: You're gonna get what you put in right.
Speaker 8: This is information that you can literally, I mean, everybody, I think that that's been in the market understands. Most people that's been in the market understands this is something that can change your life for good.
Speaker 7: I've done it.
Speaker 8: I haven't worked in nine to five jobs since twenty eleven, you know what I'm saying. And I was pressed on my and he was personally he be able to quit his not heit a good nine to five job, you know, be pushing on six figures, and he was able to, you know, to quit that just from the information that you know, I gave to him. He ran with and he's been able to, you know, to do what he's been able to do with. So I think it's just the most important thing is just understanding wherever you get it from. It doesn't have to be through us, through anybody you see around or whatever it is.
Speaker 7: Anywhere.
Speaker 8: Get the information first and foremost, you know what I'm saying, and then once you have the information, then you be able to apply the information, and then don't be afraid to put a little bit of capital up in the markets for yourself to try to to to apply that that what you're learning, you know, because it's it's only it's only gonna benefit you in the long run.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate you guys, man, Sure Troy, how keeping.
Speaker 9: That information on us, application on you. That's the rules and shout everybody.
Speaker 7: Program.
Speaker 6: Obviously we got that from our good brother and if you got some rest in peace to him, all right, the anniversary of his depth.
Speaker 9: So we're gonna treat the marathon runner of course.
Speaker 7: Uh So shout there. You gonna picture dot com again, the top tier tier five.
Speaker 6: You have access to E y L University, the number one place for everything in the world of entrepreneurism. Uh business and finance man, and shout order earners that have been part of that shot, everybody in our Facebook group, everybody that's been attending our classes and applying this information.
Speaker 9: It's a lot of information. So there's so much that you can apply in the real world.
Speaker 7: Man. So these guys are doing it and you're doing it too.
Speaker 9: So kudos to you and shout everybody supporting our.
Speaker 6: Merg on uh or a leisure and h yeah already told already, so yeah, we greatly appreciate that.
Speaker 9: Thank you absolutely, that's it.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys, rock what us. Will see you next week. Peace.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop Mike drop.
Speaker 7: Behind every VP Phillip. Thousands of people across America go to work every day.
Speaker 6: People producing energy off shore, people turning it into products at our refineries, people doing R and D to make products that are better for your engine, people trading and shipping fuels to their destinations.
Speaker 7: And the people who help you at one of VP's growing family of retail stations.
Speaker 6: They're part of almost three hundred thousand jobs VP supports across the country.
Speaker 1: Learn more at VP dot com slash Investing in America