Speaker 1: All right, this is kiss quote for the day coming up. But first, how are you memorizing? I have a picture memory, like I need to see colors, shapes, sentences, things like that to memorize stuff.
Speaker 2: If I just hear it, I can't memorize. I'm a repeater. So you got to what you hear it, say it back, read it.
Speaker 3: I read it, I read it.
Speaker 1: I have to say it back over and if I say it over and over in my head, then it's like in So I thought this was really good for a lot of students going back to school. They say, these are the four steps. Check this out, help you memorize. Read it in your head. So for example, today's National cream Filled Don't Day? It just read that, okay them I read it out loud. I just did, but I'll do it again. Today's National cream field don't Day. So now it should be in my head. I close my eyes. What is today day's National cream filday?
Speaker 2: Works?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Then I write it down, write memory is National cream filled don't Day?
Speaker 3: And now you'll remember that.
Speaker 2: Now I know what is today National cream filled Donut Day? MICHAELA. What is today.
Speaker 3: Nasal cream filled Donut Day?
Speaker 2: See everybody knows it really works.
Speaker 3: So say it out loud and then write it.
Speaker 1: Read it in your head, read it out loud, close your eyes, say it out loud from memory, then write it down nice.
Speaker 2: So you don't memorize, well, you said I.
Speaker 3: Do not, I'm gonna try. I'm actually gonna try this.
Speaker 2: What do you have to memorize next?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Why does Mark have? The answers?
Speaker 1: Something weird is going on? Is there a codependency that we don't know about here?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the whole other show.
Speaker 2: Questions. Chany has to look her up producer Mark before she answers.
Speaker 3: More five out of five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what is it? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Nothing's going on? Let's actually try to.
Speaker 2: Not look at Mark yet.
Speaker 1: Don't look at Mark Mark where just wear a Halloween mask?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll hide, all right? So what do you have to memorize next?
Speaker 3: I don't honestly, I don't know. I have nothing coming up that I need to memorize something for.
Speaker 2: Or do you not know because you didn't memorize what you have to memorize?
Speaker 1: Coming to Nick, we always have to memorize stuff sometimes that they make us do videos for if they don't have a tele prompter for us. If I'll give you a scrape, you shoot a new Kiss pays your bills video.
Speaker 3: Actually think Sam doing that soon?
Speaker 2: Well, then you would have stuff to memorize. But you forgot.
Speaker 3: No, they have a prompter.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow's hack is how no, the prompter is going to go out. Okay, tomorrow's hack is how to remember things. You got to memorize today's quote. The prompter is, by the way, don't rely on that prompter. It is shoddy. Just because you've today's quote, just because you've collected scars, does it mean you've surrendered your strength. Just because you collected scars doesn't mean you've surrendered your strength. It's very deep Thursday morning. We are all in it to get through it. On Kiss FM.