Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Are you ready, It's about to hit the fan. Welcome to Unsanctioned Thursdays Wrestling with Freddy.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another episode of Unsanctioned Thursdays, the show that exists because of each and every one of you. I'm your host, Uncle Freddy with me as always is the greatest co host ever. Mister Jeff jackpot Die, Welcome to Unsanctioned Thursdays.
Speaker 3: Woo.
Speaker 2: You were killing me before we started recording, and it is Unsanctioned Thursdays. But I will give you the right to not bring it up if you don't want to. But do you want to say what she said about Shawn Michaels.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I just I was reflecting. You know, when your whole identity is about how they are the sexy boy and you're high.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Sean Michaels is like a little bitter that he went from being like the hottest guy in the world.
Speaker 5: To the weirdest looking dude I've seen it.
Speaker 3: Low.
Speaker 2: He's like the face of someone in an Oliver Stone movie warning you not to go wherever you're about to go.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he looks like.
Speaker 3: The guy who was like, I wouldn't go in there, used to hospital, but because the way he looks, you still go in.
Speaker 5: You're like, oh, I'm not listening to that.
Speaker 4: I'd rather get away.
Speaker 3: And that was the sexy boy. That was the boy toy, boy toy. And now you look at him and he's going, I just really like helping these young wrestlers.
Speaker 4: That's what he looks. No, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Stop it. I love I love Sean Michaels. Stop it disparaging. Look, I ain't know Spring Chicken either, buddy. Okay, we all we all age, we all age differently. We don't all still look like you.
Speaker 3: Mister Jeff, Hey, you've aged great, Freddie, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: You look good, bro.
Speaker 2: I got some lines, dog, I got some some Seawan Michael eyes going on too. I just don't walk a bow legg as as my man does. Man looks like he's never bought a car. Just the Sean Michael's eyes. You don't have Shawn Michael's eyes. The NHL mascot for Philadelphia Gritty, has Shawn Michael's eyes.
Speaker 4: You better bite your top.
Speaker 5: I don't know I'm gonna get my by some Sewan Michaels.
Speaker 4: He's the sexit boy.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be sitting in front of the next a w and I'm gonna get some sweet chin music, is what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: That's all right, man.
Speaker 2: Sweet chin music is a sweet almost finisher these days. All right, dude, are you ready to talk some wrestling? I mean technically we're talking wrestling, all right. Unsanctioned as always, there's no rules. It's kind of like f at Friday, but it's unsanctioned Thursday. You can take that to work. Ever since Collision debuted, these guys have had Beef Andrade versus Buddy Matthews in a ladder match with Andred's mask above the ring from a hook. They almost shook hands, but then Buddy suckered him. Then they wrestled again and eventually stole his mask. He wants in the arena, They get him kicked out of the arena. The only way he's gonna get his mask is if you fight in this ladder match. And here we go, and holy crap, these two guys. First of all, Buddy Matthews looks like an absolute specimen stud super jacked, super shredded. I know we mark out on the bodies, but whatever, we're body guys, and Andrade looks great. Also, super Jack Buff and these guys beat each other's ass. They were flying off ladders, landing on ladders, landing on more ladders. Hey, here's a table. It's a ladder match. Boom throws him right through the table like it was just awesome. They even brought out the handcuffs, tried to cuff Andrade. Then he ends up kicking Buddy in the face. When Buddy comes at him with a chair, it freaks out. Julia Hart gorges by the way, the gorgeous Julia Hart, and he grabs the keys, unlocks himself. He gets Buddy matth if he's in there, climbs up and he gets his pride back, He gets his respect back, he gets his mask back. You guys know, I like Androida. I'll even follow him on Instagram. I think that dude's a stead But I really had a blast watching this. This match was awesome. The right guy won. Everything was cool about it. Did you see did you get to see this match? Did you love it as much as I did?
Speaker 3: This is the only match, so you know, we're watching a lot of wrestling each week, even for skimming it, it's a lot. This is the only match that I watched twice because I got to the part of the breakdown.
Speaker 5: I watched that one again.
Speaker 3: It's just so it's got all the things I like. Plus these guys are both, like you said, great bodies, and it's the latter spots, the table spots, the every part of it. And the fans were really into it too. They were all jacked up. So I loved it. This was you know, this was this was all checked all boxes for me.
Speaker 5: Also, I loved that mask. I think the mask is cool.
Speaker 3: I've commented on before and yeah, because when I saw it, I don't know, years after everyone else had saw it, like all of our fans, like, we're familiar with that mask by the time I first saw it. So I was getting tweets from people being like, this is the mask he wore it here, he did that, And I think so, this, like I said, has checked all boxes for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, it was awesome. I loved it. I loved it. I loved it.
Speaker 2: Let's move to the CM Punk promo, which isn't even the focal point of this segment for me, although it was it was a cool promo and he calls out MJF. He says, this is the real title. I was never you know, pinned or submitted. I was never beaten. He puts an X across it to let you know he's straight edge, and straight edge means he doesn't do drugs, insinuating that Max does. So he said a lot of stuff in there that was combustible, but in came Ricky Stark's baby, and this is who I want to talk about, and then cmpunk school Man. He does good promos and when you give him a long match, matches are dope. But Ricky Starks I've been talking about on this show for a long time. And the last two weeks, the last two promos he did wereas heel promo and as all about me as you can get, And the crowd was like, Yo, we don't give a shit. We freaking love you Ricky. We don't care if you cheat to win. We love you Ricky. This week, my man walked out in separated pearls around his neck. I haven't seen a babyface do that since Princess Diana. So that was the last one with the guts enough to wear it. And he came out in separated pearls and didn't get booed once, got cheered, got cheered for we'd love just separated pearl necklace.
Speaker 4: Even though you're a man.
Speaker 2: It was. He has so much going for him right now. I hope the company sees this. He talked himself into a world Championship match with the ae w X Championship since now there's a giant X across it, and I don't know how he wins. I think the match goes with Seampunk actually doing the Shenanigans to get the win the way the way Ricky's gotten him, and it gets like a shady victory.
Speaker 4: I think that's how they'll do it, which actually really cool.
Speaker 2: But if there was a way for him to win, if see M punk was really down to put him over and put him over that big holy crap like that would be that would be crazy. I don't think they can do it, but that would be crazy.
Speaker 4: What about you? Did you like this segment?
Speaker 3: Oh, I've got a lot to say about CM Punk's quote pipe bomb unquote or end quote. Dude, I didn't think it was a hie bombing for the record, Well, that's the thing. It wasn't It wasn't pipe bomb. He hasn't done a pipe bomb since the first pipe bomb. He insinuates that MJF stole the line I'm better than you and you know it did?
Speaker 5: Is that it?
Speaker 3: He insinuates that did. He says it was a stolen catch first did he steal that? Did see him Punk say that before anyone else?
Speaker 2: I don't know if Punk said it before anyone else, But I don't know anyone I could say has created everything original. I everyone took something from somebody, especially well, then he.
Speaker 3: May be stupid, But then he'd be stupid to complain that MJF, you know, stole the catchphrase. If everybody's doing all these things anyways, So that there was so many flaws in his promo. He said, the truth doesn't care about feelings. I'll give him that, even though that's a stolen quote from Ben Shapiro. And then he goes, and the truth doesn't care if you're right or wrong? What does that mean? The truth doesn't.
Speaker 2: Truth only cares about the truth, Jeff, And just what, everyone's got their own truth.
Speaker 4: Everyone's got their own truth.
Speaker 3: Different truths like I don't like it was SOE.
Speaker 2: Means no girls too though technically, oh does it well he's a liar then yeah, well.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so the whole thing was a little ticki tacky and like whatever. Now, so the listeners are going to say, Jeff's you're being a little ticky tacky by this, and maybe I am.
Speaker 5: So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Once Ricky Starks came out, you go, oh, now that is a promo. That's how you get the prom like the like he even came out and did a little thing like he's like, hey, quiet, Also you're gonna pretend like you didn't just see me I'm coming out to was real, Oh so cool, And see him Punk looking at us as he didn't have a watch on, but he's insinuating that he's looking at his wristwatch like how long is this intro gonna go? And Ricky Starks just made a meal of it. He was in no rush to get it over with and then he kicks the little red bag get this shit out of my way, he says, I mean the crowd was with him with every single word. And it's like if you see him punk, if CM Punk is mister promo, then Ricky Starks is the man. Like because that was so good. It was so like like electric. It just made see him Punk look like an old man. He's again, I know, you don't got any friends around here, which I loved, so the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I think Punk's in on that though, because I don't think Punk would let him get away with all that based on where Ricky is in the company and where he is in the company, especially since that's Punk show.
Speaker 4: So I think he's in on that one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And I give him props for that because he let Ricky go and really kind of shine and yeah, when you let that guy shine, dude, he shines right like he looked great, Jeff. Everyone loved everything he did. Everything he did. I didn't have any audio problems on that, Like I could hear the crowd just fine.
Speaker 3: It was awesome and perfectly executed. Every I liked every single part of what Ricky Starks did. I didn't like anything to see him Punk did. And then but the X on the belt did that feel kind of nwoe, like a little bit like with the or.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't if it still felt organic like everything comes from something, you know what I mean? Like he can't and every promo can't be his best promo. But yeah, like that's the symbol that he's always kind of used too, right, like right, didn't you always have that on his little like tape wraps his.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's like it was old yeah, straight edge. He made sure to put the X right on the E A W. Also the not that like not that it's too much like the nWo, but just kind of like it feels like that was his way of making the belt a I don't know, like a CM punk belt if you will like that seems like something they'll sell. Is are they going to try and sell or people are gonna be spray painted at home?
Speaker 5: Also people over the elite, Oh.
Speaker 4: Look at you, Look at you going down the rabbit hole. I like it.
Speaker 5: He hates them. No friends around there, piece of shit.
Speaker 2: You're you're Ricky starts now. Basically, I thank everybody for listening. Sorry about all the side quests, but I think you guys dig him, or we wouldn't still have the show. We appreciate everybody listening. Make sure you share it with your friends, give us those downloads, those stars, everything that helps out every other pott that you listen to. We appreciate that kind of love. Too, and that's it. We'll see you guys next Wednesday on another episode of Wrestling with Friends Poots. This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.