Speaker 1: Hi, everybody. Welcome to another edition of Packers Unscripted from Packers dot Com. I am Lake Spofford, joined as always by my partner in crime, Wes Hodko. It's coming to you Hear from our studios at Lambeufield to preview Sunday's big NFC North showdown. It's the Packers and the Lions. It will be a three twenty five Central Time kickoff. And Wes, that outfit of yours looks familiar.
Speaker 2: It does. So we had a bunch of practical jokers at Packers dot Com by the name of Haley Helmley and Kristen Crispy Shand that decided to work their way into our studio, the grim at Packers Studio and try to replicate the irreplicable. And Mike Spofford and Wes how Kwitz here on Packer's Unscripted. And I want to say this for anybody that might have caught that video. Okay, this is how I know.
Speaker 1: It's on Twitter for those who are wondering.
Speaker 2: Yeah talking about Yeah. By the way, this does nothing for anybody on the audio version of this right now, right, But this sweater that I'm wearing that Lisa Trickle from the Packers Pro Shop or the pro shop. She was the one that originally picked this out for me, Duke Bober our boss, and I'm gonna put you on blast, Duke, I'm gonna mention your name. I'm gonna say your name. He comes up to me and he's like, hey, you know, I got a packers thing going on next week. Could I borrow your sweater for sure? Yeah, no problem, I'm happy to help my coworkers. And as it turns out, he was actually lifting this so that Haley could go and use it along with a wig that does not look like my hair at all, maybe the twenty twelve version of Wes Hodkowitz, but not the twenty twenty four version. And they put together a little piece of business kind of trying to mimic Packer's unscripted. I enjoyed it, but the North remembers.
Speaker 1: The North remembers there was a little story behind the shirt that Chris was wearing as well that I was absolutely stunned when I saw that video and I saw that shirt because that was a shirt that I had owned long before I worked for the Green Bay Packers, and at some point, just random day, I wore it and Tyler Gayeski from our video department. He was an intern at the time. This is long before you even showed up here. Tyler's been full time for like fifty Yes, this is when Tyler was an intern. And I ended up gifting the shirt to Tyler. It's a rather loud, obnoxious it's a nineties type yeah, Okay, Zach Morris would.
Speaker 2: Have worn that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Tyler was enamored with the shirt. So when he was an intern, I gifted him the shirt. Posterity sake, Lo and behold from moving from third floor to second floor to now where we have our temporary offices and where the video department is down the hall, like, Tyler has hung on to that shirt and it showed up in Thepackers dot Com mock video with Kristin shand Crispy as we call her, wearing it was I was absolutely floored.
Speaker 2: Kristin did a good job too. She that was a pretty good Mike Spofford she did.
Speaker 1: She did do a pretty good job.
Speaker 2: Yes, credit to them.
Speaker 1: The shirt is what really made the made the effort rather noteworthy for me. Anyway back to business though, but there's a big football game youhu jump at lambeau Field Sunday afternoon Packers against the Lions. Green Bay is six and two in second place in the NFC North to Troit is six and one, sitting on top of the division. Before we dig into the Lions and how they got to that six and one record, a quick update on the Packers' injury situation. Things still rather murky and uncertain at particular spots. Quarterback Jordan Love did not practice on Wednesday due to the groin injury, but he did speak with the media and say he definitely and he definitely wants to play, and he feels it's realistic that he could be he could play on Sunday. Possibly even if he's unable to practice all week, he still might be able to play on Sunday. So that will certainly be something monitored throughout the week and all the way up until those inactives are turned in ninety minutes before kickoff. Perhaps running back Josh Jacobs, who left the Jacksonville game right at the very end with the ankle bothering him, he says he'll be good to go. He wasn't practicing Wednesday, but he's saying it's just body maintenance. He'll be good to go come Sunday afternoon. A lot less that we know about cornerback Jay r Alexander and safety Evan Williams. Neither was practicing on Wednesday. Didn't really hear from either guy, and really very much in weight and see mode on that as far as as far as the defense is concerned, and there's there's potentially all kinds of different scenarios of how the Packers go about this game in their secondary if they get one of those guys back or both of them, or if neither is able to play. So a lot of question marks there. Going up against a high powered Detroit Lions offense.
Speaker 2: Detroit Lions offense man is something to behold, and watching how they've adjusted and how they've adapted and how they've grown over the last three years has been I give them a lot of credit. They've drafted well. Dan Campbell has instituted a mentality and instilled the philosophy and the toughness into that football team. And every single year he's been there, that team has gotten better and better and better. So the Green Bit Packers have to match that. A lot will be made this week and you and I will probably talk about it. Some today still about what exactly is going to happen to Green Bay on the offensive side of the ball, Who's going to be under center, what is going to have to happen for the Packers to be successful. This game really does hinge though, on the Packers' defense being able to answer everything that Detroit is going to throw at them, because they have arguably the best backfield in the game, certainly one of the best two hundred and two headed tandems in professional football right now in Jamier Gibbs and David Montgomery. Aman Rossain Brown is a legitimate superstar. Sam Laporta has proven me wrong. He was one of the guys that I had a big question mark about when he was coming out, if he had the size, if he was going to be able to be the complete player they needed him to be. He has been that and then some. And then when Jared Goff is completing passes at almost a seventy five percent clip, that means things are going pretty well for your offense. They've been efficient, they've been explosive, they've been dangerous, and the Packers have a supreme challenge in front of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a big time challenge. The Lions have won five in a row, a one on one start, and really the last four games is where we've seen their team kind of take off. They're averaging forty three points per game over their last four games in that stretch. I don't have the numbers in front of me exactly, but it's like Jared Goff has thrown almost as many touchdown passes as incomplete pass yeah, or something like that over the last four games. Statistically, he has a one hundred and fifty five passer rating over the last four games. That's a month of football with a one to fifty five passer rating. His passer rating on the season is one fifteen, which is impressive enough. You mentioned the two headed monster in the backfield, Gibbs and Montgomery. Their carries have been almost exactly split. I believe there's only one kre different between the two of them. Gibbs is the you know, the speedster, the home run hitter. Montgomery is the power back. But either one of these guys can do whatever you ask of them in the backfield in terms of, you know, whether it's catching passes, whether it's picking up blitzes, whether it's inside runs or outside runs. I'm on Ross Saint Brown. He has forty one receptions this season, which is actually more than twice as many as anybody else on the Lions. He's clearly the go to guy in the passing game. And then second in receptions with twenty is Sam Laporta, the tight end you mentioned. He has a fifty two yard touchdown. We're talking about, actually, I mean, two of the really up and coming and reaching the level of premiere tight ends in this league are going to be on the field together in Sam Laporta and Tucker Craft. You look at their statistics, you look at their highlights, you know what they're producing for their respective teams, and it's pretty impressive. And both of these guys are still really young. Bottom line is the Lions have just weapons across the board, and I think what I think what makes them most dangerous is that they've just shown the ability to score in a hurry. They you know, you can maybe even hold them down for a couple of possessions and then all of a sudden, within their next five or six plays, they could score two touchdowns because because they're that explosive and they can make things happen that quickly in.
Speaker 2: The way they beat teams is noteworthy. I mean, you are talking about a Tennessee Titans team that is really struggling right now and is going through a bunch of different things, and the Detroit Lions ran through them, like you should that type of team go back. You know, two weeks ago, Dallas Cowboys. Cowboys trying to get their season right. Detroit's like, nope, we got this. They wanted down to the wire football game, you know against the Minnesota Vikings thirty one to twenty nine. They're just so darn consistent in everything that they do. Now there has been adversity. Jamison Williams is suspended for this game. Still had that issue, I believe with the performance substance, performance enhancing variety. I believe it was two games suspension for him. Aiden Hutchinson goes down with it. You know, the devastating leg injury. Defensively, that's been something they're going to have to make up for here the rest of the year. They don't have a guy that necessarily just fits into that power pass rushing mode that they're going to have to deal with. But as a collective, a team that got so close to the Super Bowl last year has picked up right where it left off and has really showed that we are still on the incline and we still are very much in contention for that Super Bowl championship. That's a little to them for so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely they are. They have. They've taken the field through this first half of twenty twenty four look looking like a team on a mission, knowing that that they let it get away last season in San Francisco in that NFC Championship game. You mentioned Hutchinson on the defensive side, he is out for the remainder of at least the regular season based on what we're hearing he has. He had seven and a half sacks before he went down, was on his way to potentially, you know, defensive player of the year or certainly being in that discussion. Nobody else on the Lions has more than two and a half sacks at this point. But that being said, the first full game without Hutchinson against the Vikings, they sacked Sam Darnold four times, So you can't take anything for granted here. What really sticks out to me statistically is that this is a defense that has ten interceptions, which matches the Packers total ten interceptions on the season, and it's the safety Kirby Joseph with five of them, and then safety Slash Nickel slot corner Brian Branch with four. Those two guys have combined for nine out of the ten. The Lions are plus ten in turnover margin this season. The Packers are plus seven in turnover margin. So there's a lot of there's a lot of when you look at the numbers, sort of like something's got to give in this game, right, because both these teams both have six wins for a reason. But defensively, defensively, I think where the Lions have been most vulnerable is against the pass. They've had a lot of flags in the secondary, a lot of first downs by penalty by their opponents. But then you look at the ten interceptions and it's, you know, so the ten interceptions they have and the way they've taken the ball away, So it's not like you can just say, all right, well, just let's just drop back and throw it right yard, because these guys will find ways to make plays.
Speaker 2: And Branch is one of those guys. Mike, This happens every once in a while in the National Football League, where someone is considered a top draft pick and he falls for whatever reason, it ends up being a second rounder. And I think so many people made such a big deal about his safety position when it was like the Detroit Lions, kudos to them. They're like, no, this is a nickel cornerback that could be an explosive player in this league and they've reaped an ultimate reward with him falling into their lap where they did Kirby Joseph a good third round pick from him a number of years ago. I was telling you before we started the show, I can't believe he's already up to twelve interceptions or whatever it is in his career. Yeah, certainly he made a big coming out party in twenty twenty two with his interception off Aaron Rodgers in that finale against green Bay to really solidify that victory for the Lions and knock the Packers out of the playoffs, securing that winning season finally that Detroit had been chasing at that time. And again they've just gotten better and better. But between Hutchinson's injury, between what's happened with Marcus Davenport, there is an issue there as far as their edge rush is concerned. That's one area where green Bay does need to take advantage. Whether it is Jordan Love or whether it is Malik Willis, the dangers are different without those two guys on the field, especially in Hutchinson's case, who had seventeen quarterback hits at the time in which he got injured, the seven and a.
Speaker 1: Half sacks of the prest five games or four and a half games or whatever it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was constantly on top of the quarterback and for him to be gone, now that's something that they're gonna have to deal with. But you know what, Mike, again, another testament to the way they play. They are a complete three phase football team. You look at last week with Kalise Fraeman, was that, believe the NFC Special Teams Player of the week.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to bring up with what they're doing in the return game right now too. Khalif Raymond takes a punt ninety yards for a touchdown. I believe it was against the Titans. As you said, he's the reigning NFC Special Teams Player of the Week, and they had a big kickoff return as well, seventy plus yards. And the first name escapes me, but his last name is Dorsey. John Dorsey, Yeah, John Dorsey, good old friend, but il Dorsey. So they have a ninety yard punt return and a seventy yard kickoff return in the same game. I mean again, just other examples of the explosiveness of the players that they have on the field and the way they can the way they can turn a game on its head so quickly. Because a couple different things to look at here. When they beat the Vikings in Minneapolis, they felt but the Lions fell behind ten to nothing out of it eating that game, and they didn't blink, they didn't flinch, and they ended up they ended up needing a field goal right at the end to win. But that was because of a fumble by David Montgomery in the fourth quarter that the Vikings scooped and scored, you know, ran the other wave to surprisingly retake the lead. But they're down ten to nothing on the road division rival, you know, Minnesota Vikings, and you know they you know, they ended up outscoring them. I believe it was like twenty eight to seven through like the second and third quarters of that game last week against the Titans, that game is fourteen to fourteen in in the early stages. At some point in the first half there it's fourteen all and the next thing you know, the Lions have ripped off twenty eight or thirty five straight points or whatever it is, and the game turns into a blowout. So these guys can These guys can change games in a hurry, I guess, is what my point is.
Speaker 2: And to get back as far as the special teams too, they're just they're really solid. I think Jack Fox is one of my favorite punters in the league. He's been an All Pro before in this time, he's one of the guys when you watch him, his ball placement is just extraordinary. And then Jake Bates has gone in there and I think as eleven for eleven on the season after everything he did during the XFL year. Again, they're very complete. We'll talk about in a minute here. There's opportunities for the Packers to win this game, but the challenges and the need to be you know, dial into your details is so so critical to being able to defend a team like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that was what's next on my list is Okay, we've gone over all these things that the Lions do well and why they are six and one and sitting on top of the NFC North and in fact kind of the team right now that most people are pegging as the team to beat in the NFC in general. So what are the keys to victory for Green Bay? What do the Packers need to do to come out on top in this one?
Speaker 2: Survive the second quarter? I don't know. You dig into this stuff a lot. You look at the stat sheet.
Speaker 1: I did see those numbers. It's like one hundred and two points to like twenty twenty seven, twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what Detroit does is, I mean they start and it's kind of almost like a fighter sort of finding his range, and then they hammer you in the second quarter, and you know, you look at their their ebbs and flows, I mean it's thirty eight, one hundred and two sixty five twenty three. Like there is sort of this pattern as far as when they're striking. But that is where they've won a lot of these games, is they've taken the souls of a lot of teams in that second quarter and going into halftime and really making them question everything. They talk so much about the point differential in the NFC North and in how extraordinary that has been to this point, and the fact that all four of these teams are actually in the plus area if I remember correctly, and the Allions are like plus one sixteen. I mean, they are just getting out and dominating teams, but there are opportunities. They're strange anomalies with this team, the fact that they're minus one sixteen and the penalty differential, the fact that you know they've had some moments there where teams have been able to put points on them and they've been able to have success against them. But when you're getting hit with waves of offense like the Relions have done, which again with a few exceptions, are their top ten and pretty much everything top five in a lot, that's ultimately what pushes the tempo of a football game. No matter what it's about points, it's about touchdowns. And the Detroit Lions, with how efficient Jared Goff has been playing at an MVP caliber level to this point, it's been really hard to knock them off their spot. The Packers have to do that, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think for me, for me, this game comes down to the explosive play ratio or the explosive play equation. Both of these offenses, the Packers and the Lions, they make big plays a lot You know, taking chunksy yard it's twenty five yards here, thirty five yards there. The Packers have to win that ratio in this game. I don't think you. I don't think you're going to stop the Lions from being able to make explosive plays. But the more times that you can make them grind out a twelve or thirteen play drive in order to score, that's just where you give the defense more opportunities to possibly get whether it's that pass deflection or punch the ball out, or somebody gets a really good rush and either gets the hit on the quarterback or the really good rush that leads to a holding penalty and then puts them behind the sticks, and then you have a chance. But if they're going to take thirty and forty yard chunks of the field on a regular basis, your defense is not going to have a chance to do that. And conversely, offensively, the Packers, in a lot of ways, they live and die by the explosive play. When the Packers get an explosive play, they score points on the drive more often than not. I'd say it's probably ninety to ninety five percent of the time. So the Packers still have to be able to do what they do against this defense and take chunks of the field at the end of the game. If we're looking at the place of twenty plus yards and the Packers are, the Packers make more of them than the Lions than I like Green Bay's chances to win this football.
Speaker 2: In whatever yards they can't get against the run. I mean defensively, the Lions, they've been really good as far as teams and what they're rushing and their averages are. But if you dig into that a little bit more, it's because so many teams have had to throw from being behind their fifth and run defense right now, but they're twenty second in yards per rush, and if you look at it with the passing game, yes, teams have put up some passing yards because they've had to. If you can establish the run and get into your offensive rhythm, especially if it ends up being Malik Willis as your starting quarterback in this thing, if Jordan can't go, that is going to be absolutely critical. One of the things that Packers have done really well Mike in all of these appearances, maybe with the exception of the final play there that Willis had to come in Brazil, but his three games where he basically helped them win the game. Right, They've been able to manage possessions at a premium. Every single possession has had meaning for the most part. That has to continue against Detroit. If you're going to be able to hang in there with the punch just that they're going to throw against you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the other thing too, because we know this is a Lions team that doesn't turn the ball over much that I was actually looking at. The Packers have gone five consecutive games without having a turnover free game. Offensively, offensively, slash special teams. You cannot turn the ball over in this game. You may not be able to win the turnover battle, but you have to be able to get out of this game at worst at zero zero in the turnover takeaway department. Because seeing the Packers only have the one giveaway last week on the interception in the red zone, that was certainly a step in the right direction. And as we've seen with Malik Willis he in all the time that he has been playing in place of Jordan Love, he does not put the ball in harm's way. He's done a remarkable job of protecting the football. But whether it's whether it's love or willis it feels like this game has to be a zero giveaway game. Yep for green Bay. Regardless of what the defense is able to do in the takeaway department, the Packers absolutely cannot have a turnover. You know.
Speaker 2: The other thing that has happened to green Bay has to win on third downs because the Detroit Lions are the best in ball right now defensively on third downs. Again, that goes with a lot of teams to throw against him.
Speaker 1: But you what is the they're allowing is it? Is it thirty percent or just under right right at right at thirty percent? Thirty percent conversions on a third down against that defense, It's a It's a tough one to move the chains. I'll take care of some sponsor business here. Wes Serious XMNFL Radio delivers hard hitting analysis and up to the minute NFL news that true football fanatics need. Twenty four to seven, three sixty five and had cousin subs. We have something for everyone like our Wisconsin cheese curds, mac and cheese, golden fries, and creamy shakes, all paired with your favorite sub or sub in a bowl. Cousin Subs fifty plus years of better. Maybe I should get to Crispy to read the sponsor business one of our shows.
Speaker 2: We should ever do the draft?
Speaker 1: Will imitate me? So well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ever do the draft one? Like literally remember that when Matt Arvin had micd up coon that one time and he came in and did on scripture with us that one time. Yeah, yeah, she have Kristen just come in with yeah.
Speaker 1: Just ever come in. She can do the she can do the ad reads. It's week nine, yeah in the NFL. Wes looking around at the other games that are going on. I mean there is there is no game on the slate in the NFL in Week nine that is bigger than Packers and Lions at lambeau Field. But that being said, there are other very interesting ones that impact the NFC in general as well as the NFC North. I'm very curious Chicago goes on the road to Arizona. I am very curious how the Bears respond to losing a game on a Hail Mary, because that kind of loss, and especially with everything with you know, the one player Tyreek Stevenson whose kind of head was not in the game on the final play and all that, that's the kind of thing that can that can really spiral things the wrong way for a team. So can the Bears respond to that in the appropriate way. Going out to Arizona and playing against a Cardinals team that Kyler Murray in that offense, they're getting some things going out.
Speaker 2: They're so scrappy and Marvin Harrison Junior. We talked about it when the Packers played on I mean, it's just such a premium talent and they've been I keep saying it. I mentioned in last week's show. Seeing if you don't corral Murray what he can do offensively is something to behold. There's a lot of good scrambling quarterbacks, there's a lot of good elusive quarterbacks. He has it all and he can really will you to a victory. Chicago great test for them defensively, but I'm with you, seeing what their response to that game is is going to be critical. I mean, really realistically, even though the Packers and the Lions are the ones that are playing in the NFC North and have these big implications both that game. Indianapolis Colts traveling to the US Bank to face the Vikings is also very huge too. Joe Flacco is now the starting quarterback there.
Speaker 1: That was the other one I was going to bring up. And it's interesting how that evolved because a couple of weeks ago that game Indianapolis at Minnesota was flexed into the Sunday night time slot. It was just going to be a garden variety afternoon game on Sunday. Since that game was flexed into the Sunday night slot, the Vikings had lost back to back games. They went from five to o to five and two, and Indianapolis now has benched young quarterback Anthony Richardson for Joe Flacco. Flacco is stepping in as the starter. It sounds like for the long haul here, at least in terms of twenty twenty four, probably for the rest of the season that Flacco is going to be is going to be Indies guys. So now all of that going on and that that game is in is in prime time.
Speaker 2: A couple other original Sunday night game do you remember?
Speaker 1: I believe it was Philadelphia against Jacksonville. Oh okay, And yeah, they with where the where things were going with the Jaguars, the the league and the networks decided they wanted the Vikings instead. So a couple other games though that are some really interesting implications elsewhere in the NFC. Dallas at three and four is at Atlanta. Atlanta is five and three and sitting on top of the NFC South. Right now, it kind of feels like we say we say this, you know, at least once every two weeks that the Cowboys find themselves in like a must win type of game with what's going on with the Commanders and the Eagles in the NFC East. If the Cowboys dropped to three and five, if they lose this game and dropped to three and five, they're really really playing uphill the second half of the season. They're in big trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can seem bras you can't ever take anything for granted year to year, and you can't always have the masth of Okay, well this team played this way one year, they're going to run through everybody the next. Doesn't work like that. Cowboys have had a couple of injuries. I think Deron Bland is back this week or at least has had his window activated for return, So potentially maybe that gives you a left here, But they just they are a team searching for something right now. Also, this has been another lesson in why I wrote the story on Chris Brooks. This week, we've talked about Josh Jacobs investing into your backfield and understanding the value of having your or your franchise back, whether it's a young guy, whether it's not. The Cowboys are a great example of how critical that is. They moved on from Zeke, they went with Tony Pollard for a year, they let Pollard go, and then they brought Zeke back. After kind of a lackluster year in New England. Their running game has been in shambles this year too. Dak has not had that compliment that I think he needs in an offense to really have those explosive plays present themselves. In the Atlanta Falcons, as much as we've talked about the Vikings and all the free agent signings they've made, the Falcons really have kind of pushed all in in terms of bringing in all these types of guys. I think Justin Simmons had come in late, like they had all these different players that they had signed, veterans that have been in the league seven eight years, and it took some time to take and Kirk Cousins has been very up and down this season. Yeah, but when they're on they're on and this, by no means is an easy one for the Dallas Cowboys trying to go into Mercedes Benz and get a victory.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. The Falcons won a big one in their division last week against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, which is why. And that was on the road. Actually, the Buccaneers were wearing the old cream Sickle uniforms and the Falcons knocked them off down there in Tampa. So that's why the Falcons are sitting on top of that division. And now they're back home against the Cowboys. Out in the NFC West, the Los Angeles Rams, a team that is maybe starting to find itself here. They're getting the receivers back. We talked about that and the impact that had and beating the Minnesota Vikings last Thursday night. The Rams are three and four. They are at Seattle going up against a Seahawks team that is four and four. Four and four is the top of the NFC West right now, multiple teams with that record and Seattle trying to figure things out after being at home last week against Buffalo. Buffalo flies all the way across the country and walks into Seattle's normally difficult stadium, and just absolutely took it to the Seahawks and that game was it was almost like it was never even a contest. Buffalo completely dominated.
Speaker 2: And now they got to deal with Cup and they got to deal with Nikua Yea and that changes everything. We saw it in that game against the Vikings. Rams are totally different with those two dudes on the field. Everything improves when they're out there. Seattle's an other team has been up and down. You know, DK Metcalf potentially getting healthier. But I mean, the fact is is that when you're looking at a division right now where so many and again Arizona Cardinals at four and four is sitting at top right now for whatever reason, if the season ended after eight weeks, they would be the team in the playoffs right now. Out of this whole equation, Yeah, every win in that division is critical, So how that plays, it'll be interesting. In addition to the fact that for the sixth time in nine weeks, the New York Jets are in primetime tonight.
Speaker 1: Is that what is that?
Speaker 2: What is six times? Six times in nine.
Speaker 1: Weeks and they are one of the worst teams in football right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I will say this about the networks they completely loaded up on Aaron Rodgers in the first two months of the season, like they were like, all right, all our chips are in on that, but.
Speaker 1: Here we are all and gambling is always illegal at Bushwood. But did I hear correctly that Vegas actually has the Jets favored over the Texans tonight? It's like it's like by one point or something like that.
Speaker 2: They are at home. But it's weird.
Speaker 1: It's like Jets minus one was like the line or something.
Speaker 2: But hey, again, I don't want to get into all that stuff. But the fact that it was Packers last week minus three and a half and then they won thirty to twenty seven on that game winning field goal bro wild. But yeah, I mean, Jets are still trying to find something. And listen to listen to Rogers press conferences this week. I watch both the postgame one and I watched his one on Monday. They are they are, They're they're feeling it right now.
Speaker 1: They're searching.
Speaker 2: They're searching.
Speaker 1: They're searching, is what is what they're doing out?
Speaker 2: You know what? I'm searching for the twenty twenty five NFL Draft.
Speaker 1: That's right, because the home of the twenty twenty five NFL Draft is right here in Green Bay. Don't miss any draft action coming April twenty four through April twenty six of twenty twenty five. Visit green Bay dot com slash Draft twenty five for more information and with that we will call it a rep on this edition Packers Unscripted. Be sure to follow all of our coverage of the team and all of our coverage of Sunday's big game at lambeau Field Packers and Lions. We will have it all for you on Packers dot com for Wesi Ammike. Thank you for tuning in everybody. We will see you next time.