Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shade. D I am Jaselle Bryant.
Speaker 1: What's that? What's up? Everyone? This says Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here with us once again. Oh my gosh, thank you. Yes, we really appreciate you guys, whether you listen to us on our natural speed or you speed us up. So I talked to someone recently and they speed us up. They speed us up. They listen to us sped up like one point five. So it's not like that's what that no. Welcome to reason why today is that you can do that for sure, and they don't have much time or something. I don't know. I guess I guess they can still understand what we're saying and they're just yeah, they want to get through it a little fast. Guys, don't do that stop because they're gonna sound like you're gonna start talking fast so than when you sweet U supper. It's gonna sound even faster than You're not going to understand It's okay, So don't you might not want to do that. Okay, do it at your own rest and we're gonna sound like mice, I know, like three playing mice. Yeah, probably even funnier.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, guys, stop it, like, let my voice be my voice. Anyway, listen, do you have a reasonably shady moment? I have one, because mine is like bothering me. So Angel. I have a daughter named Angel. She comes home a couple of weeks ago, and she says that they did their Jesus sound.
Speaker 1: Forget what it's called their you know how if like if it's a fire alarm shooter alarm, Oh, like a drill shooter alarm dractive, active shooter drill.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what they did, active shoot dress. I said, what the hell is that? That's so eerie and she said, well, we all had to hide under the desk. And I said it freaked me out. I was like what, I said, how long? And she said, oh, we're down there for like twenty twenty five minutes. You're under a desk for twenty five minutes. I said why and she said, well, all the teachers have to account for their students, right. So I'm like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: This is a thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's creepy, it's a disturbing it's disturbing that as a country we have gotten to a place where we have to have shooter drills, shooter alert what.
Speaker 1: Is a co active shooter drills? Active shooter drills?
Speaker 2: The kids have to hide under a desk for twenty twenty five minutes, be in their personal thoughts, Like what are they thinking about it as you're hiding under a desk?
Speaker 1: Imagine if that was really happening. Oh my god, right right?
Speaker 2: And I was like, wow, when you were under there, were you like scared and you know, angels kind of like, you know, it is necessary. She wasn't scared, but she was like they do find it to be necessary, just with the news and how often this happens, and they want to make sure that, you know, they know what to do. The shady part of it for me is we can't ban assault weapons. We can't do that, Like why can't we do that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I do not understand for the life of me why we can't do that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So we have to put all the kids under a drill to teach them how to dodge bullets.
Speaker 1: That's disgusting. It's disgusting, and I feel like the drill itself, like no, I mean going through that experience is a nightmare. But I even think the drill itself is anxiety and doucing. Yeah, it can be you know, present some sort of trauma, and of course it's just the thought of it is terrifying, and it's pathetic that we have to do that right now, and I didn't when we were in school. We get fire drill because a fire can really happen.
Speaker 2: It's really actually no one's fault or it's like a mistake that a fire happens, and so you need to be prepared for a fire drill and the alarm goes off and you got to run outside.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, But dive shooter drill. We gotta do better. As the country or they call it, do they call it that or they call it shelter in place one of that's what it's also called shelter either one.
Speaker 2: We know what it is and it's just terrible, and I blame who can we blame for this?
Speaker 1: Well, there's so many people in some d with the NRA, yes, right, because they're the ones that are are really they're controlling the purse string what like. I don't know what it is that's preventing Congress and the Senate and whomever from passing laws to ban assault rifles. It's it's so crazy, it is beyond terrible. Those weapons better even if they don't kill you, they destroy you, you know, like your whole, your limbs, you're inside, your everything. Those those guns are for combat, right, Why do we need those? They're not even for They're not even for shooting a deer, right.
Speaker 2: They are frustraight combat, yes, right, and there in the streets and people and people are rolling up in schools left and right, shooting up kids.
Speaker 1: It's beyond disturbing. It's insane.
Speaker 2: So that is my shady moment, and I want all people of power to do better, figure it out, do better.
Speaker 1: Like what can we do? We need a majority because it's I think you know, the Republicans are the ones that are stopping us from banning assault rifles. Yeah, we really need a majority in both the Congress what is it, the House, the Senate, all of that, all of it. I don't know all eventually, but like, because this is crazy, and I feel like, not until I mean, I would say, okay, not until it really affects them will they do anything. But it has affected them, and I'm surely I'm sure, you know, like in some capacity. I'm sure it's really bad. Yes, anyway, what is your reasonable shady moment? My shady moment. I'm surprised you did not what bring this up? Oh my god? Did you notice my car still in the driveway? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh I did? But okay, so guys, Robin's car is still in driveway. But when I pulled up today next to Robin's car is Wand's car. So and I know he's to blame. So because Wine is here and I don't want to get yelled at by Wine, I was like no. I was like, it didn't happen. I was like, this is not happening.
Speaker 1: No, you need to get in him. So he actually, over the weekend of a Memorial Day weekend, he actually started cleaning the garage up. He like, why everything out the garage and was like, you know, trashing stuff and putting stuff away and all that. And then we hosted a cookout. Oh okay, my my invitation got lost in the well. It was it was just you know, it's his brothers and siblings and cousins. Okay, I like, I like chicken wings and ribs. You're right, you're right. Next it was. It was a very like last minute impromptu sits.
Speaker 2: Say minute, Oh, we didn't know anybody was coming. They've been invited three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: We didn't know anybody was coming. Well you know what you had? You were busy that day. I was, yeah, okay, was I working it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was Saturday. Okay, that's fine. Yeah. So anyway, so we hosted an improp too cookout. So he wasn't able to finish cleaning, you know, like his the job because like the guests started coming and all that. So then it was like then he told the kids with all the stuff that was still out on the driveway because he took everything out of the garage, he just told him to put it all back in the garage. All right, so fun. How much sense does that make? I know, But I mean it's gotten better. Okay, it's not that much more for him to do. I actually think even if it's not see, he's the type it's like if it's not like perfect, yeah, he doesn't want to just like throw the stuff back. He don't want to like cram stuff to make a room for my car. If it's not perfect, it doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: I'm perfect it's just Shaikan needs to fit in. I know, did you tell him that I recommended you get an annulment because of this, because of this issue you did not tell If I see why, I'm going to tell him enough enough already.
Speaker 1: But it's yes enough, you sake of it. I'm so it's been what four months? It's not been four months? Okay to this has been okay, two and a half?
Speaker 2: Two and a half months. That's like four months. Yeah, yeah, two and a half equals four months?
Speaker 1: Two and a half too many? Yes, yes, yes, one. It's just mega half and something sick of it. And I'm at the point, like I think, now what's left? I'm just going to move the stuff around. So I told you, I told you. I well, I'm not gonna help you, but I told you should just do it. But I didn't like that. Shouldn't I should not do it? Do you know what I'm saying? Right? The principle it is it is do everything else you do. I can attest to that.
Speaker 2: Now, this is an old story, but I've been wanting to talk about it for a while and everyone forgot about it.
Speaker 1: But Giselle did not. Ok Okay, so do you.
Speaker 2: Remember when Harry and Megan came to the States. I mean they've been they live in the States, but they came to New York and they attended this charity event or something, and then they said that there was a high speed chase that they were involved with in New York City, right.
Speaker 1: For two hours? Two hours, right, high speed chase.
Speaker 2: So in a very nice way, whoopy, Goldberg said, y'all, lion right. Okay, she said, in a very nice way to what she got backlash for it, of course.
Speaker 1: Okay. I think people in New York know if it was possible to have car chases in New York, we'd all make it to the theater on time.
Speaker 2: And then the mayor of New York, Mayor Adams, he did a press conference. He said, in a very nice way, y'all, lion right.
Speaker 4: I would find it hard to believe that there was a two hour high speed chase. I find it out hard to believe. But if it's a ten minutes, a ten minute chase is extremely dangerous in New York City.
Speaker 2: Of course, they wanted to compare it to what happened to Princess Diana. Yeah, who do you think is to blame for all.
Speaker 1: Of this, so, okay, did so the reports of a high speed chase truly came out of their camp, Yes, came out there from their PR person. That was a problem in itself to me, like it was weird. It was like, what was the need for them to report that? Do you know what I'm saying? Especially when it's not true? Right? And that's not true? I mean, okay, what do you are they saying? Okay, so the mayor is he saying nothing at all happened?
Speaker 2: He said, you know, no, he said that there was a He didn't call it because they called it catastrophic or chasmotic or I don't know if they made up a word, but he called it like an inconvenience.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like, first of all, there's never they cannot possibly be a high speed chase in New York. You can high speed to the next red light, right, that's it, which is a block away. Right. So I really feel like they megan wants attention, and it was very attention seeking.
Speaker 1: But I would even think as a PR person, yeah, they should know better than to use that term. You know what I mean too? If it didn't happen, it does sound very attention seeking. It sounds like the boy who cried wolf situation, Yeah, saying like it doesn't. I don't see the point and the reason for them exaggerating like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know, well okay. But another side note is Harry has been asking for security to be paid by the state of California, and maybe this was I think I think I read that fact check somebody.
Speaker 3: Prince Harry has lost a legal challenge over his bid to be allowed to make private payments for police protection. Harry was stripped of the security usually afforded to royal figures after he and his wife, Megan stepped down from their official roles to move to the United States.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he everybody's been saying, no, no one's going to pay for your security at this point because you you have washed your hands of your royal duties. So which in retrospect they probably rethinking that, that's my opinion, but I think this is this could have been a ploy to get some state security security or Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I'm going to think, well, if it happened in New York, then they can't be asking the state of California.
Speaker 2: They can show a president we need this because we are hounded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see why that would be I guess, yeah, I don't see why that would be any US state's responsibility. Yeah, but yeah, no, that when I heard it. As soon as I heard.
Speaker 2: It, even making Kelly, who we don't really agree with anything she says, was like, you lying, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, they lying.
Speaker 2: And then when Whoopy said it, I was like, yeah, they're lying, right, And then when the mayor said it, I was like, yeah, I knew this from the beginning.
Speaker 1: You're lying. It's not happening. But I just think they were no better than to make up some food. You would think. But are they that out of touch or that entitled or that like I don't know, just self absorbed. But they think they can say whatever and we're just gonna buy it. Who knows.
Speaker 2: But even if your pr came out and said something that was like totally unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It is no, you should have come back.
Speaker 2: You should have come back and say, hey, guys, a fabricate that we stretch the truth or something and fix it.
Speaker 1: There was a misunderstanding this. We haven't heard a peep no out of those people. Yeah. I really thought it was like I actually did not think it was an official statement from them. I thought that was just some like not made up mess from some random person. No, no, no, no, I was like, because I just know there's my thought exactly. Yeah. I was there a high speech cha. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I forgot to tell you a couple of weeks ago it was my girl's prom and I hosted the pre right. So the pre is everybody comes to your house and takes picure just at your house. And for I guess two years now, my kids never really tell me like how many kids are coming, right, or like the or just even like the realness of this. Anyway, long story short, and the girl's father was there. So Jamal is there and he's a character amongst him hisself. So they were like, oh, some people are gonna get dressed here, right, but they were late. So half the girls were coming and they're totally dressed beautiful, And then some girls were coming with like bonnets on their head, sweatpants on. One girl came, she didn't have shoes on, like she's carrying everything, and so Jamal was like mortified. He's like, how do their mamas allowed them to leave? It's prom night.
Speaker 1: And they don't even see them dressed.
Speaker 2: Yes, they don't get no pictures, no nothing, and they come in here looking called razy.
Speaker 1: What it was insane? Okay, that's different. Rape. It's a whole new group of young people.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I got to tell you this other thing about young people. Okay, so remind me. So okay, I'm hosting the pre and I was like, look, I'm tied all these kids in my house. Student, do I need to feed them? And the girl's like, no, just get some cookies and some lemonade. I said, okay, fine, that's what she said.
Speaker 1: Specifically, Yes, they asked for cookies and lemonade. It's something to drink. So I said lemonade. Okay, girls.
Speaker 2: So I put out some cookies and a bunch of lemonade. Okay, what was a picture of lemonade? So there was one mama that came in the house to take pictures of her kid.
Speaker 1: Cool. She sat down.
Speaker 2: We get to chit chatting, which was it's funny to chit chat with other people's parents because they tell you a whole lot of stuff. Because like Grace was going to a party afterwards.
Speaker 1: I know nothing about that party, Grace, But anyway, this lady says to me. She looks at me and she sees the picture of lemonade, and she was like, oh, yeah, this spiked. And she proceeds to pour some lemonade in a cup. And I was like, she was not joking. She was dead serious.
Speaker 2: She thought that I spiked lemonade.
Speaker 1: Knowing that the young ladies were drinking it.
Speaker 2: Knowing that everyone at my house at the time was a teenager. Wow, between the ages of seventeen and eighteen.
Speaker 1: Wow. And she was a okay with that, right, I'm gonna take a wild why old yes. Yes. On her ethnicity, please, m this is just a wild guess, Okay. Was she Caucasian? She was very Caucasian. Okay. So I look at her kind of like, I'm black parrots. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I looked at her kind of mortified, like wow, like that was a weird question. But I was trying to be cool, so I just logged it.
Speaker 1: You know how, you duly noted. I'm duly noted.
Speaker 2: So then later I tell my kids, because I say to them, she asked me if it was spiked, as if to say, yes, it is spiked.
Speaker 1: I said, first of.
Speaker 2: All, y'all are never going to anyone else's house. No, for the pre party, for prom. No, it will be at my house, right because apparently at other houses they're the lemonade. Yes, that's problematic number one.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what problematic Number two is If the eliminade is spiked and I spiked it and the kid gets into an accident when they leave, Yeah, I'm getting sued. They taking my house, yes, and my lemonade.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm dumb.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's problematic number two. Problematic number three is I'm probably going to jail. Yes, okay, So yes, I have decided, and I'm telling all moms who care about their kids, okay, do not allow your children to go to these pre parties. Just do it yourself and invite everybody over to your house so you can have control. Now, when the kid leaves your house, if they go to the liquor store and get liquored up.
Speaker 1: Right, it is what it is. But at least you'll still own your house, right, at least you will. That's wild. It was beyond wild to me. It was open. That's frightening.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, no, it was my very Okay, So speaking of kids, Okay, I know I'm talking a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it's all good. Go for it. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I took my kids to this Asian it's not Asian, Yeah, I guess it is Asian restaurant hot pot recently. You know, you pick your soup and then you pick your meat. So when you get in and you cook it at your table. So when you get in there, they have an iPad at your table. You order your stuff on the iPad and then you press sin and then you and then the people bring you in the past, okay, the people bring you your food.
Speaker 1: Wow. The last time we went, a robot brought us our drinks. What so? And it on like wheels. It was on wheels. Did it looked like the robots in the movie. It looks like a.
Speaker 2: Machine that moved with shelves and at the top it spoke to you. So it got to your you got you going to happen?
Speaker 1: No, okay, notice what's the it this place? Urban hot pot? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it gets to your table and it says, Hi, I'm Robota or something, and wow, please.
Speaker 1: Take your drinks. Please take your drinks.
Speaker 2: So you take your drinks and it knows when you take out the tray and then it says, please send me home, So you press the button and then it goes back to where it came from.
Speaker 1: Wow. I was blown away.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I said to my children, you guys will be broken for the rest of your lives because how you gonna.
Speaker 1: Get a job? Right, Yes, how are you gonna get a job? So to piggyback on that, I just read an article. Yeah, do you know that Illinois it's the first Sweet Green that is operated by robots. Well, we talked about the McDonald's, did we.
Speaker 2: Yes, we talked about the McDonald's that's going to be fully operated. Remember we talked about this and you were like, I don't believe that, Jasella, is that you making that up again? But the mcdre's, the McDonald's in Maryland, Stay to Maryland, that is fully non human operated.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Well, this Sweet Green the only pert the human finishes it off at the end. I think they have to, like, you know, maybe gather up some people whatever, all the little the bread or the side pieces or whatever. But it's literally like the bowl comes out yep, it goes to whatever letters you pick and then sure, and then it goes in it. Sure yeah, sure, right, sure, sure, sure, sure, And it's crazy because it's so efficient because the article was saying like they were doing like nine bowls at the same time. Oh wow, so imagine you know, I'm sure the technology is like super expensive, but in the long run, it's going to save so much money and it's going to allow them produce to serve even more. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well they well it cuts out the human So in my mind when I was at Urban Pot, I was thinking how many humans lost their job because of this machine? And I would think at least two, oh at least yeah, because I mean, how big is the restaurant, like so and Tate will impress me this. The restaurant was packed. Yeah, so people are walking up and down the aisles and the thing would like stop and wait for you to like get out of its way and then start back up again.
Speaker 1: Wow. It was strict. It was unbelievable. So there were no people, no servers.
Speaker 2: Yes, so the servers were bringing out the actual pot like the soup part right, and some of the meats and stuff that you order. There was humans bringing that out, but like the simple stuff like your drinks or if you reordered, so like I ran out of.
Speaker 1: Noodle so I ordered some more noodles. Here come to robot bringing me my noodles like insanity, that's insane. Yeah. So so really moving forward, like our children need to figure out a job jobs that cannot be taken over by robots, that cannot be done by robot. Well and it's like what is that because at this point now you have the AI technology online, the chapter g whatever that is, Like that's literally writing articles and research papers and all of that. Well, I told my kids, like straight up, you see what this is. Yeah, you see the wave of the future.
Speaker 2: Like so a door wants to be a lawyer, Okay, fine, that cannot be a lawyer.
Speaker 1: Can't do that.
Speaker 2: A robot can do Yeah, yeah, a robot can't do that. Angel she wants to be a doctor, yeah, like a research doctor. Whatever, a robot can't do that. Grace, you're screwed because I know she told me what she wanted to do. So I'm like, well, AI is taking over, honey, So you need to figure it out, even.
Speaker 1: Thinking like okay, maybe you know, just think about trades, right, yeah, like car mechanics. Oh no, a robot might actually be able to do that one day, Okay, makeup artist. Oh, a robot actually might be able to do that one day. I don't know. It's just like, what is something even a doctor even if it's a well, shoot, you had a robot perform on.
Speaker 2: But it was robotic meaning but they had to the humans had to administer the robotic arms, right, So I was if I have surgery, I'm still human to be in a building, right, I'm sorry, yeah, yeah, true, But it's wow.
Speaker 1: It is deep, like what yeah, I need to know.
Speaker 2: But but if if but a matt like look at it from the perspective of if you are from the younger generation, you know, you g your gen y X and Z, yeah, moving forward your children. It really takes away a huge workforce. So it's like, what are y'all going to do?
Speaker 1: Right? And you can't sit on my couch I know. And they all think they're going to be TikTok and YouTube content creators. That's what they think they're going to do.
Speaker 2: I don't want to listen. Let me tell you something about TikTok. They decided they being the government was like, hey, we're gonna ban TikTok. Have you seen these new TikTok commercials? No, they're like the most feel good commercials you've ever seen. Okay, it's like a dude, who And he says, I don't want to be famous. I don't I don't want this notoriety. But you know, there was some thing missing in my scholastic learning, and so I started reading, or I started like figuring out how I could share with people all of my knowledge on TikTok.
Speaker 1: We love TikTok. I was like, TikTok, we are on to you. Do you know that in China TikTok is solely educational.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, but so all of the educational arm of it is what they're doing their commercials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, hilarious. So it's really not like TikTok is not horrible like my kids. More so Carter. Carter scrolls TikTok and he learns, Like he'll come down and be like, I want to make a smoothie bowl and he's following some recipe so on TikTok and then he's like asking me, like name four countries to start with the letter I, And I'm like, where do you get this from? TikTok? You know, it's like the most random stuff. He's like do you know the capital of Czechoslovakia Czechoslovaka? Yes, I was stumped. I was like, no, I don't know. Prog okay, pram.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let me tell you what AI is not taking over, putting on an administering wigs.
Speaker 1: Okay, so taking them off and taking them off? Okay.
Speaker 2: So did you see the video this happened a couple of weeks ago of Sarah Jakes.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay. So, and I know Sarah well, I've met her. I don't want to say I know where IVE said. I met her.
Speaker 2: She's very sweet and she kind of like took over for her dad. Her dad is Bishop T. D. Jake's mama is Serita Jakes. If y'all don't know, don't know who they are, y'all don't know Jesus right, Okay, that is anyway. So Sarah Jakes was getting her preach on and she was walking back and forth, and she was talking about the power of the Lord and all this, and she felt and you can feel when your wig is slipping like you can feels it's like moving on top of your head.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure she was like, holy shit, And I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure she was also thinking, what is it looking like because it's slipping. So then she just decided to pull that joke off.
Speaker 1: In the name of God, in the name of Jesus, Jesus led me to pull my wig off. Listen, Jesus has led me. I don't care, y'all. Don't think this is my hair? Do you do you think the woman would the issue are blind about what she looked like the woman? All right, I'm about to take it off.
Speaker 2: Yes, And now did she throw it on the ground or does she handed I think she handed it to somebody because she was like dust that thing off'ring on later.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I am not mad.
Speaker 2: And she said she would not let her appearance be more important than her her message, her message to the Lord, or her message of the Lord.
Speaker 1: Something Sarah girl, Right, we just gonna need you to apply extra glue. Right, stop using robots to apply. Yes, get some gets us. Don't get the gorilla goog gloo. It's something that the robots will not replace. Yes.
Speaker 2: Now, would you be mad at your hairstylist if this happened to you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because why didn't you pin it down or something? Right? Yeah, put some glue around the edges and then pin it down. Yeah, I mean, I'm wondering. Clearly, I'm sure she's not a rookie to wearing wigs. Right, it's not the first time she's performing the wigs. Now was it one of like was it a last minute? Did they Does she like get to the chair late and they just had to slap it on and put some pins on, and then she just forgot Maybe she forgot that it wasn't tightly secured or secured. I don't know. It was, you know, giving it up on stage and it came off. I don't know. I don't know. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you something. Everybody forgot your message. Nobody nobody knows what the message is. Nobody cares what the message is.
Speaker 1: The message is God does not care what your head looks like, your hair looks like, true, true, But the the wig cap look, that's not where where you're gonna go with. Yeah. That was a mess. Yeah, but she's a beautiful woman, so yeah, she's very pun to get away with it. She's sweet.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I do have a beef. I have several beefs. One beef is do you use Spotify or Pandora?
Speaker 1: What do you use? I use Pandora. I use Google Play. I think it's Google Play. Okay, is that through Alexa? No Google, No, it's not okay, I don't know, okay whatever. Yeah, whatever machine I have is through okay, Google, they'd be playing games with me, because let's say I asked for and I'll just be like play you know, jay Z play Ariana Grande, play Mariah.
Speaker 2: If it's Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande or any of those like in that in that genre, and all of a sudden, I get like.
Speaker 1: Flowood No Broadway musicals.
Speaker 2: I straight up get like Broadway musicals and or what do you call those things that kids watch?
Speaker 1: Cartoon? Yeah, like Cinderella did. Like Disney songs.
Speaker 2: I get Disney songs. Oh my god, I don't know what's happening. I think I have a glitch.
Speaker 1: Has that? Yeah that I would, I would hop on over to Pandora. It's only connected to Google. Really, yes, so I have a beef hum. Yeah, that's frustrating. And then you have to like then you tell the skip yes, and then it's still playing the nonsense like.
Speaker 2: I'm on Broadway Musical number two. I'm on the Lion King I'm on it's it's a freaking mess.
Speaker 1: Okay. So there's something you can do, like, yeah, I think you have to do something to your settings, like on the actual computer or something on the app that I only want adult music. Yes, okay, something like that. All right, I'll maybe that. I don't know. Maybe it's because you're playing Ariana Grande. I don't know, like and it's thinks that kids are listening and I don't Ariana. You don't like Ariana? I mean I wouldn't. I wouldn't center my playlist around her. Okay. So who's your top what's your what's your playlist consist of? Okay, so we've never discussed this, by the way, we haven't. Okay, So I have different ones. A Pandora is amazing. Yeah, like I'm telling you, I put on Pandora and it is like a jam all the way through. So I will do so. So the one that I'm currently playing all the time is actually centered around the song Alien Superstar by Beyonce. Really, yes, it's not Robin the Beyonce hater is centering all of her music around Beyonce the Renaissance album that I track. Okay, So how do you how do you center it around a song? You put it and you can. Yeah, So so you create a station. Okay, So so I created Alien Superstar radio station. And then you add a variety to it. So my variety that I add to it is Drake. So I get like Beyonce is music, and then I get Drake music, and then it leads to you know, then you might get a little little baby, you might get jay Z, you might get her like it's no allegra, like it's all okay. So like that one like really hits. So then I'll have another one that's centered around Guy, the music group Guy. I'm like, I like, yes, that one hits. I know it'll be Guy and Joe to see and you know, maybe one twelve one twelve and and what's it after the Candy Rain people a new edition And you know, I'm saying, okay, okay, that's I'm liking all that. That's amazing. Then I have another one that's centered around earth Wind and Fire. Not earth Wind and Fire. I got an earth Wind and Fire station. Amazing air. Yeah, it's hops in He'll pop up. I mean it's like it's it's so good. But I just love that you can add the variety, so like I can be like, okay, Beyonce Radio with a Drake variety, so it's not just you know, R and B like sing songy stuff, just like you know, you'll get a little rap song here and there. Whatever. Okay, I'm feeling that and that's on. You said Pandora. Okay, I love Pandora.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I have to re visit Pandora. If I'm on Pandora, I'm doing like I'll put this in a person. For instance, lately, I've been doing like a lot of a lot of afrobeats. Oh okay, because I'm getting dressed and I kind of wanted like a lively little something something, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: One time.
Speaker 2: So this guy named Yancy Hi Yancy Yancy Yancey does my hair when I'm in New York and sometimes he does robins. Yancey always walks into my room. I typically by the time Yancey gets there, my makeup is they've already started my makeup. Yancy always comes late, but I'm not really mad at him because he normally brings me like a sandwich or something, and he hates the music that I'm playing. And he always like what is this.
Speaker 1: I can't do this because what is this?
Speaker 2: And he puts in he types and stuff and his mixes are always like really really good. Okay, yes, so thank you Yancy. Yeah, Yancey always gets me together. He said, I will never forget. This is like hilarious. So last year, Bravo Khan And remember I had to stay like extra like so like on the last day I'm in New York for a week, I was exhausted. The last day I had to do watch on half his live and I literally was gonna wear like an apron like. I was so just like over it and I and Yancey's like, show me what you're gonna wear. And I showed him and it was like some sort of Oprah windfree spot or something.
Speaker 1: And he was like, hell, no, I'm not wearing that. I was like, but Yancey, he's tired. He was like, I don't give a shit. You're I'm wearing that. So I was like, okay, we'll have another little tight dress. But I love you.
Speaker 2: Oh he's hilarious. Anyway, That's not what we were talking about. We were talking about something else. We were talking about music. Yes, right, yeah, And I told you I had like, oh, this is okay, so but we're moving on, okay, because I have perspective, okay, and you might have some perspective too, Okay. Now that the entire country has been inundated with vander Pump Rules, yes, and the sand of Osaga and the Ariana Saga, yes, okay, Bravo decided to run old a marathon of like old vander Pump shows, mind you Okay, So I could have seen vander Pomp Rules season one, I miss season two two wherever they're up to, right, Okay, I miss, I missed twelve seasons, all right, So now that they're playing old seasons, I got a new perspective on this whole situation. Oh really, because one season, Arianna was like the girl the chick on the side when sand of All was dating Katie, who, by the way, I like, I like Katie Katie or.
Speaker 1: Kristen Kristen Okay, yes, Kristen, I'm sorry. Katie married Schwartz, Carrie, Katie married Schwartz, Kristen. So sandav All was dating Kristin cheating on her with Arianna, like so on the show they actually document.
Speaker 2: That, well they were so on this show that I saw yeah, popped in for twenty minutes. Kristen's crying Actually was a reunion, so they kind of give you, like the whole synopsis. So Christin was crying because they hooked up. They cheated in like Miami or something and or Vegas.
Speaker 1: I think it was Vegas.
Speaker 2: And so Christin was like, just tell the truth, and finally I know the truth, and you know, basically that's when it happened.
Speaker 1: Now we're Katie and Ariana friends. Don't know that part, please say no, don't know that part. But I mean, listen, listen, y'all all on the show together. Yeah. If y'all not friends, y'all y'all all around each other all the time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, and Rachel was chiming in because at this point time, Rachel was with Jamie Rachel Okay, Raquel, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Raquel was chiming in, right. I think her real name is Rachel or something, sorry something. Gra Cal was chiming in. It's when she had long hair, long hair. Raquel was chiming in because she was with Jamie. It was actually it was.
Speaker 2: A reunion because it was during the pandemic when they were and they were all in boxing right. So Jamie and Raquela are sitting there together. Okay, Sandoval and Arianna are sitting there together, and christ is on the side crying.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, So so okay in the reunion, yeah, the season that had aired, Yeah, Sandval and Kristin were together, but by the end of the season he's with and Ariana together. Yeah. Christ Yeah. So it's kind of like, how you get him is how you lose them. Oh yeah, I've right, I agree with that. Yeah. And so Arianna, why are you mad? So my thing is where I think I'm not excusing Sandival whatsoever. No, right, no, but we know that men are dirty, dog, you know whatever. And I really believe that he got he you know, clearly there was something in their relationship. They weren't happy. He need attention, right whatever, blah blah blah. So he gets it from Raquel. My theory is that he got it from Raquel because he can't go get it from some random chick, because he because he trusted Raquel to not tell to not she's on the show exactly. Okay, Yes, that backfired. Well, no, she didn't tell they Ariana found out, right, she didn't tell, right, Ariana found out. But I feel like, so, I mean, so my issue is more with Raquel than with Sandoval, because well, apparently Arian and Raquel were like super good friends. Yeah, and so it's like.
Speaker 2: Raquel, so that's why you're mad at Santaval because they were really good friends.
Speaker 1: Right, But I believe Santaval would have cheated on with He would have cheated regardless, right right, right, So yes, I meant that he chose Raquel. I know why he chose Roquel because he trusted that she wouldn't go run in her mouth. I don't want to like bring karma into it at all. I just I just think if this group has a history of getting with one another, of cheating, of people bouncing around, like, it shouldn't be as shocking as people were making it as it has been. I think it's because it's one of her friends. And I really question it because I don't know anything about the show. I questioned how close of a friendship they have, like if it is just like were they friends before the show? Like I'm almost curiously about their friendship. But if it was like some random chick from Idaho, I don't think. I don't think we would be as up and armed now and this would not be seeing in news. Yes, seeing in the view, but it's just show. It's right, it's juicy. I think I did find myself watching the season finale of the current season and the first episode of the reunion, yes, and I was kind of like, damn, like this is crazy because because the crazy part, you know what's you know what actually makes this really crazy when they show and it's it's the Roquel part. Roquel filming with Arianna and Santaval, and there's like something they were in a hot tub together and then Arianna is like defending Roquel and Arianna's confiding in Roquel, Like that's what makes it juicy, honestly. So I think it's the fact that these two women were close friends. And I think I saw a clipman, and I guess I need to see the most of the arena a clip where she's like, yeah, she was defending. I guess maybe someone brought up and in something that they felt was an inappropriate between Raquel and Santaval, and Arianna was defending them right, yes, during this during this season. Yes, yeah, So I think that's the stuff that's like making it like so because it Santaval and Roquel y'all knew. Well, y'all were doing right right. But I don't think Arianna or anyone is surprised as the sand of all cheated. I think they're surprised who he cheated with? Yes, and who's he's in love with? Ye? He said he's in love. Did you see there's a picture of him on an airplane, Yes, talking to her. I feel like that was very stage you think?
Speaker 2: So it was fine because like you're holding your phone so that yeah, outwards like it looked a little stage you to me? But who am I anyway? All right, guys, is it reasonable or is it shady? Okay, let's see here. So this is from Matthew. So I'm a supervisor at a casual Mediterranean cuisine here in Raleigh, North Carolina. PS, you need to do a live show here. Okay, Okay, we'll put that in the schedule. And my co supervisor is shady as hell, so I decided to return the favor. Oh so this supervisor always trying to get me fired, like she for real my biggest fan. Oh Okay, I don't know if getting fired as a fan move, but okay, So one day I had enough, right, So one day I had enough of her and I cussed her ass out, period, and then.
Speaker 1: I got fired. Am I reasonable? Or am I shaving? Okay?
Speaker 2: So if anyone gets to costing at work your shape, I don't hear what you say or who you're saying to the reasons at work is not reasonable ever?
Speaker 1: No, ever, because unfortunately your supervisor has the upper hand. Like, yes, you just you're not going to win.
Speaker 2: That at all, right, and because you you got sick of it and you want to like get her back, right, it doesn't make it.
Speaker 1: Reasonable, right. No, that is hilarious.
Speaker 2: But everybody has always felt like they wanted to cust somebody out at work. Oh absolutely, and you don't because you're trying to keep your job, right, Yes, absolutely, So if you don't mind getting fired, go for.
Speaker 1: It, exactly. Yeah, just understanding there are consequences and repercussions to cussing your provisor out at work. I mean, this is just no better way to put it. I don't know, but Matthew, I'm here to tell you. I love it. I'm here for it. I know I wish, I wish I like to watch stuff like that on like camera, you know what I'm saying, Like people would just have had it all and then you just cuss somebody, get to cuss it, Like that's a good clip to catch. I feel like now on social media, like all these videos are staged. Everything is so staged, very like I really want to find a true person that you know they just flipped and they cutting up person out and they leave it out like yes, Or you could just watch the Real Housewives of PTAH. That's true. Oh my gosh. All right, guys, that is our episode. We absolutely love you. Guys.
Speaker 2: Don't ever forget to live your life either. Reasonable It's shady Both by Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows
Speaker 2: And you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady