Speaker 1: It's not let up to sit down. It's fine. Relax the board. We're sleeping now, it's awake. We're recording, sit down, sit down? Is that recording?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Is it?
Speaker 1: Come on now recording? Sit down?
Speaker 2: Pal?
Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go, listen, it's fine, we're on. Everything's fine.
Speaker 2: So mean.
Speaker 1: I didn't Andrew did it all right? Here we go? Well you need it.
Speaker 2: You're in such rare form today, Scotty Scotty blame game is on full tour.
Speaker 1: I feel welcome to ball chat. Today's Wednesday. And what's up? Andy? Can you close the door? Please? Give you a dollar?
Speaker 2: He's in he's in turd mode, full on turd.
Speaker 1: Look, they're looking for you in there, Diamond. They keep pointing to you.
Speaker 2: Who kissed that glass?
Speaker 1: Gandhi? Did it all right? What's up, buddy?
Speaker 2: Not my This is a ball chat where we Oh, you were really loud there. I know maybe if you just at the levels correctly.
Speaker 1: I can't do it with Diamond standing behind?
Speaker 2: Why not? Because I just can't. She's a distraction. She's doing a distraction for me. She's doing it on purpose, not distraction for me. In fact, I welcome Diamond Hi, Diamond, How are you all right? Me too? I would love a coffee, milk.
Speaker 1: And sugar please, thanks, Figgar's one for you, what for me? And one for Andy?
Speaker 2: Six dollars? Is paying for coffee?
Speaker 1: In?
Speaker 2: What city? Are we in? Alabama?
Speaker 1: No? But on a little carton the street. No, you're not actually going to go buy anything myself. Thanks for the donation.
Speaker 2: The Diamond lunch train too.
Speaker 1: Anyway. This is bull Chat.
Speaker 2: It's the Sitter podcast, a serial killer sitter, The Sitter, The Sitter Podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know the podcast. We talk about cereal and we eat it. We were supposed to do that today, but you didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Scott. I walked by with a start. Scott, don't start?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Don't start? People don't like hearing you be a little turd.
Speaker 1: I think they do.
Speaker 2: No, they don't.
Speaker 1: That's what built this podcast.
Speaker 2: Please you become more turdy over the years that we've been doing it, because what you do is oh, I'm just gonna blame handy, but people see right through it nowadays.
Speaker 1: How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: Relaxed?
Speaker 1: Did you have a nice week? It was your weekend? Good?
Speaker 2: My weekend was fantastic. What'd you do I slept?
Speaker 1: You were late both yesterday and the day before. What Friday? And today you were late?
Speaker 2: Oh so you're admitting this is being filmed on a Monday. Great, sure, yes, well Friday I was late for.
Speaker 1: Very you were drunk. Reason no, that was drunk. That was drunk Andy.
Speaker 2: And today I had a nosebleed before I left my house and I need at least five minutes to stop the bleeding.
Speaker 1: Oh, you gonna do something about it?
Speaker 2: I did. I saw my doctor friend on Friday and he said, I have a blood vessel that's exposed in my nose. So the only thing I could really do is use this same lean Jael and I. It's gross, but it looks like you pick your got to turn it around. Well, you just asked me why no I did I have a humidifier coming, and so hopefully with those two things, by the end of this week, I will please, please please have no more nose bleeds because it's not fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, So did you just sit around nursing your nose all weekend?
Speaker 2: Well? No, no, no, it started because you said I was late both days. So I just wanted to give reasons for why I was late. So Friday personal reasons. And then today I had to take the train. I took the train at like five thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I usually take it at three thirty in the morning. Yeah, I wish I had a button. Scotti is a dick. Scotty is one upping.
Speaker 2: Oh you take it at five thirty. Oh, I take it at three thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That guy waved to me. Who is he?
Speaker 2: I don't know that's familiar, does he? Yeah, he looks like he's important. I was gonna say, he kind of looks like a B list actor. I thought he looked like Jo like in Sharknado. I thought he looked like Josh a little bit in the beginning. I could see it, right if Josh shaved both sides of his head and did a comb over.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jesus Christ. So I went and saw Bad Cinderella with the kids.
Speaker 2: How was it?
Speaker 1: We really liked it?
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she wasn't as bad as I thought she was going to be, but she was. She was not yeah, mildly bad. Yeah, I wanted her to be badter or is it more bad or worse?
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like I'm the wrong person to ask.
Speaker 1: But it was a good show. We enjoyed it nice. It was Cinderella ish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited because next week we're going to see Shuck.
Speaker 1: Dad, What is that supposed to It's just supposed to be funny, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I looked up the plot a while ago and then I just forgot what the plot was. But it's something about someone moving to a town and they can they haven't been able to grow corn and it's not Scott but they have corn. And then he tells me. You'll get on stage at one point and be like that was wrong. They're not making corn, right, I know where the con is now.
Speaker 1: I have a shirt that says oh with an ear of corn on it. Should I wear that to the show or will I look like an idiot? I was thinking about it as soon as I saw the logo and that you're really asking me? Yeah, why please don't wear your shucked shirt? But the name of the show is shucked.
Speaker 2: Let I've gotta wait outside and got it sowed by the cast. I saw Shucks this week. I can't wait for the caption on that one. Hey, every wad looking for a new Broadway hit. Shucked is it.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that I did I talk like that.
Speaker 2: It's just how it. I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't write that. That's like a commercial. I would not write a commercial.
Speaker 2: Well, all of your captions on Instagram are commercial.
Speaker 1: They are not, Yes, they.
Speaker 2: Are the way you write it, had a great day at Cagney's, then followed it up wonderful stop at the private Island next up? What going?
Speaker 1: Can't those are straight from the heart.
Speaker 2: It just sounds like it's straight out of like a like a travel diary commercial. I mean, I guess I'm a born announcer and it just comes now, Oh my god, what we're an announcer. Jesus hold me near the cross?
Speaker 1: What would that do for you when you get burned?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Or nailed?
Speaker 2: Are you speaking English?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Jesus did something on the cross.
Speaker 2: He was nailed to the cross, right, so why would he hold you close to the cross? What does that mean? Means like take me please?
Speaker 1: I need salvation for like the cranberries? What?
Speaker 2: I don't know that one. I know zombie and I know ling salvation, Salvation. Pull it up.
Speaker 1: It's a good song.
Speaker 2: I don't know that one.
Speaker 1: I bet I could do it faster. Oh, you know, we probably don't even have it. How much money says we don't have it? What are you doing? What are you plugging me in? There? Those are headphones. I know you're ripping my cord. Look at that you're stretching it. Don't stretch my cord, Andrew, you know what're nicer today?
Speaker 2: I feel like you were going in at the end of last year being like, I'm gonna be different, and we're not even three months into the year and it's already every two seconds you have to say something.
Speaker 1: Wow, they literally only have Linger and Zombie.
Speaker 2: And yeah, because those are the only two ones. Vation was was a I don't I was a moderate hit. I think I'm not a I'm not like a music director type guy, but I think it was a moderate hit. What like that's what they would call it?
Speaker 1: Moderate? Okay because it was like the it was a follow up to h Linger, okay, or maybe to Zombie. So so, what's going on? How come to somebody as an ad is running so many hmm? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can I keep came?
Speaker 1: Yeah? When does she say salvage coming?
Speaker 2: That's a fun song? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Copyright loss?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember we played that on Z one hundred and nineteen ninety five, late ninety song. I like that one maybe early ninety six.
Speaker 2: Add that to my monthly playlist. Really yeah, I like that one. I discovered something music No listen TikTok makes it happen now. It is little teeny boppers to see it. It's crazy. Cooper's like, how do you know that? Like cause it's it was a hit like fifteen years ago? What song was that one? Everything? And literally everything everything? Yeah, She's like, how do you know that one? Well? I saw teaching me how to Dougie is having a moment again, and that was like when I was in high school. So I was just confused. And also they're adding moves to the dougie. The Dougie is very simple. We don't need to have a full like ha ha ha, like drill routine to it.
Speaker 1: I never duggied. I was too old to Dougie.
Speaker 2: Teach me how to dog, you teach me, teach me how to doug teach me how to do so.
Speaker 1: You teach me how to doug He was like, who's saying that? I want to say, it's too change, no, not to change talk teach me.
Speaker 2: Cali swag districts.
Speaker 1: So there's no two there anywhere.
Speaker 2: No, No, two two chains was different. Yeah, I'm different. Do you remember that one? No?
Speaker 1: I just remember making a comment on Facebook where there was a picture of me from like nineteen ninety something and I was wearing two gold chains. So I wrote the original two chains I hate see. And now you're asking yourself why I think you speak like that. You've been this way forever your quote unquote natural announcer self. Yeah, well I was just I was just, you know, making fun of myself, the.
Speaker 2: Original soulche It's Scotty Babes.
Speaker 1: I was poking fun at myself.
Speaker 2: Poking fub at myself. Yeah aha aha aha aha.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we've spoken about nothing here, What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: I mean, I was really enjoying the two chains conversation. I love that song. I'm different. Yeah, I'm different.
Speaker 1: Pull up to the scene in Celibison.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that one? No at all?
Speaker 1: What was the two chain song that we played on the radio?
Speaker 2: Here? Two chines? What that's what he says when he gets announced. Two Chains used to I'm different, It rule the world? No lie birthday song, Fed's watching good Drink four Am. It's a vibe proud.
Speaker 1: And that's it.
Speaker 2: No, he's featured on a song.
Speaker 1: Oh did you ever here? Here's two in a room? Do you know this song too? In a room?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Wiggle it just still a little bit. No, No, I know this one, wigle It just still a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's a fun one it is.
Speaker 1: That was when I was in high school. I think, No, it wasn't Was it in a Room? Yeah, that's when I was in high school.
Speaker 2: It has the original day it was added nineties.
Speaker 1: No, no, because the system didn't exist back then.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's the song Rule the World with Arianna Grundy.
Speaker 1: Huh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Interesting alright, Oh no, we're not playing that. I loved Peaches and Cream. I remember listening to that when I was in a when I was in what was it elementary school?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, I played that song. What it was new one ze one?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Yeah, I remember the MTV video for it. And it's very funny nowadays to go back and once you know what the song is actually about, you're like, how did they play that? That's my daughter's third it's my daughter's favorite oatmeal, peaches and cream. Yeah, the Quaker instant. Yeah, actually she loves the bananas and cream. But they don't sell the bananas and cream on its own. It's only part of a variety pack. And I reached out to mister Quaker, your dad, and I said, hey, my daughter loves bananas and cream, but you can only buy it in the variety pack.
Speaker 1: So I buy it. She eats the two packets and leaves everything else alone, Like, why can't they just make a full box of that?
Speaker 2: I feel like you could probably find it on like the dark web.
Speaker 1: No, I tried. If they don't make it, you can't find it.
Speaker 2: Did you watch the Oscars yesterday?
Speaker 1: It wasn't yesterday, it was three days ago.
Speaker 2: Already you already admitted that we're recording this on a Monday's a nice tribe.
Speaker 1: So why do you just say did you watch the Oscars? Why do you have to like throw it off that much? Why do you ruin the illusion you already did? No, I didn't, Yes, you did. You said you've been out two days now in a row. And then when I asked you, so you did it first? Do you know who's whose album was? Use your illusion? No Guns n' Roses?
Speaker 2: Cool? Yeah, this would be my Academy award.
Speaker 1: He is a butt.
Speaker 2: If you were to give a speech, what would your speech be?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Next, and the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor goes to Scotty b Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. This is such a surprise. Here comes to the music because I'm already they want me to get off the stage. All you no, it's fine. Uh wow, this is so incredibly unexpected. I mean, I work so I thank you so much to the Academy. Uh, my producer Andrew and uh you know, my family, thank you so much for all the support and uh just wow, wow, it's so unexpected. So like I never in a million years would think that I would win an Academy award. Little old me. I'm just you know, a C lister, and here I am winning Best Actor. How did that happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, thank thank you, thank you for years of years and years of practice and studying and uh, you know, gosh, at my school, thank you?
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? What are you doing? All my teachers?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. Thank you see you next year.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That was terrible.
Speaker 2: The applause is great.
Speaker 1: I know, but I would never know what to say. I would have to write a speech. Oh, Newman, just text us. I would have to write a speech.
Speaker 2: Oh, the serial Killer episode didn't get uloaded yet.
Speaker 1: Oh Andrew, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Well it's a Monday.
Speaker 1: Well you were late and drunk.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't. I was late this morning because I had a nosebleed. Andrew, you're watching this happen in real time. I apologize. Andrew was not drunk.
Speaker 1: Didn't upload.
Speaker 2: I thought I prescheduled it. Recording b C right now, Andrew not drunk.
Speaker 1: Hey, do you remember the time when you were supposed to do the bonus episode with Scott Newman?
Speaker 2: Yes, we have been texting back and forth. I just haven't had the time yet. Oh but I will soon. That statue has an ass I know it's very interesting, but I think the Oscar itself actually does too. Do you know you can't buy an Oscar?
Speaker 1: I bet you can't.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. It's illegal. Find one on eBay, it's illegal. If you see one. The academy claims it it's their property.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there's a lot of stuff that's illegal to sell, but people do sell it. On the black market. You can't sell it.
Speaker 2: Say you won from an elephant, yes, say you won one and then you died and you gave it to like Cooper.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: If Cooper was like, I'm gonna sell it on eBay for like ten thousand dollars, she can't do that. The academy would see it as their personal property.
Speaker 1: But she could sell it on the underground like people steal on the underground. People steal paintings from like the Louver and they sell it. They sell it like someone would.
Speaker 2: When did someone steal a painting from the Louver?
Speaker 1: Oh it happens. Did you ever see Pink Panther? Shut up, Scott, what, No, people steal paintings to the fact check me.
Speaker 2: You just said, have you seen the bank Panther?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cartoon. They steal stuff from the Louver.
Speaker 2: Well for some reason, the commercial things not working for some reason, some reason. So we'll see after this commercial, right after this, I just took a trip to the Louver and stole them.
Speaker 1: Ona Lisa, is that where she is?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, people have stolen priceless artwork and then it turns up years later because it was underground on the black market. It happens. Look it up, stuff gets stolen.
Speaker 2: You're literally the person in the comment section being like Google's free. No, you're the one who's making the claim that there's a whole underground market of Loove paintings being stolen.
Speaker 1: But they're a very expensive, well known artwork. Like what the one with the pitch You can't just say google the pitchfork one got stolen?
Speaker 2: Norman, isn't that a Norman Rockwell?
Speaker 1: Sure, and there's Andy Warhol stuff that got stolen, and so underground the soup can what Yeah, when at times things get stolen.
Speaker 2: At times things get yes.
Speaker 1: And then they resurfaced on dinosaur bones too. You're not allowed to sell those, but people do it.
Speaker 2: The steal the door bones, I believe, because.
Speaker 1: They steal it from museums, from private collections and they sell them. You're not allowed to do. There's certain stuff that you can't sell. They get stolen. I saying, But but what I've seen it on stories.
Speaker 2: This is how fake news is like extended. I know a guy who knows the guy who knows someone who sold art from the louver underground. But I can't fact check it. But just my source, trust me. Bro it's real.
Speaker 1: There's always stories on the History Channel and all that stuff about stuff that was stolen and sold on the on.
Speaker 2: The on the black Gothic is on the black market. Just say, was it ever sand Wood? Is that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Right? Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Was was American Gothic ever stolen? Watch what happens? Just say it live? Yeah, Hey, Siri Wood was inspired? Was America Gothic ever stolen?
Speaker 2: Okay? I found this on the web for what was inspired?
Speaker 1: Was American Gothic ever stolen? Oh? Shut up? She doesn't understand things sometimes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, is that her problem?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Anyway, No, you have a whole claim, and I'm now having to fact check. So what you're trying to tell me is that famous paintings have never been stolen from museums every Scott.
Speaker 1: No. No.
Speaker 2: What you're not doing is having you restate your claim in a different way. You made the claim that paintings are stolen quite frequently, and that's sold underground frequently. You went to American Gothic for some reason. I don't even know how we got there, because that one was stolen. The proof of that.
Speaker 1: Those are the only famous ones I know what O the ones are there? Famous paintinga Lisa. I'd said that one.
Speaker 2: I'm not an art guy, Okay, I don't think you need to be an art guy, but I think you're right. Listen, there's a whole movie about it where during like World War two, when Hitler invaded like Paris, they stole stuff. They yes, went in the underground black markets. Yes, and there's I think it's called monument Men.
Speaker 1: It also happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happened. But as of twenty ten, there's not an underground like network of these paintings getting stolen. And listeners, if you have any facts on this, please provide them in the comments below, because otherwise my co host over here is just.
Speaker 1: Saying there's a whole underground syndicate of stolen artwork.
Speaker 2: But what is your proof? It just is just say something is and it beats true.
Speaker 1: But there's stories about also, how could it not be?
Speaker 2: I feel like I would love to call Carla Marine and Anthony because Anthony would totally be on my side on this.
Speaker 1: No, he wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Anthony would one hundred percent be on my whole Elvis.
Speaker 1: He knows all about art.
Speaker 2: Okay, just because you know about art doesn't mean that there's a whole underground art syndicate selling things illegally. I realize what you sound like. Of course there is Scott. I hope he answers because I need someone on my side.
Speaker 1: Are we going to hear it?
Speaker 2: Yes, Anthony's going to be on my side. I know he is. They're doing their thing. They're doing they don't do that. Yeah, every day inch closer to the old man.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna answer. He doesn't remember. He doesn't like the show.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't he like the show? Sad?
Speaker 1: Sorry, call me, he won't. He's working out. He's ripped.
Speaker 2: You made the claim so boldly and then had nothing to provide it except your oh Anthony Anthony. Oh okay, Well that's embarrassing. Bye.
Speaker 1: But he had his name there. You called some guy in his bed who was that? Wow? You better change that up.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that happened.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was doing a bit for his twitch show.
Speaker 2: Well, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Wrong number. Sounded like Josh. It was Anthony pretending to not be Anthony. You have something on your red thing? Is it hurt?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What is that a cut? It was an ingrown hair when you ripped it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always do that, but I'm also using for my bald patch. How are we thinking?
Speaker 1: Looks the same to me anyway, If you shave shorter around it, then it looks like just like you know the.
Speaker 2: Back to the Art syndicate.
Speaker 1: Can you call Elvis?
Speaker 2: You're I'm not calling him?
Speaker 1: Are you afraid to call Elvis?
Speaker 2: No? Because he's gonna ask me what why am calling him about something that's so stupid.
Speaker 1: He knows about stolen art and what is your and what is your.
Speaker 2: Proof of this?
Speaker 1: By the way, those are the only three paintings I know of the Mona Lisa, American Gothic and Soup can Andy Warhol. I don't know any other. Like, what, what's this one?
Speaker 2: The scream? Yeah, okay, there's the screens? Is that what that's called from the movie? What about the one with the Is it from the movie? No, Scott, the movie was based on the painting? No? Is that s although who knows? Because maybe you'll start that claim. Oh did you know that the screen painting inspired the movies?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what the mask looks like. The screen mask looks like the painting, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: Really, what other paintings are there? I'm not a painting. Guy, I would never Here's it Like people want to go to museums and art things. I have no desire to ever go to a museum with art. Well, we had to do field trips in school and we went to some like the American whatever the hell museum with the paintings. That's great. I have no desire to be there none, Okay, but like, great, okay, you know what here walking to the louver Mona Lisa, Ah, great, okay, can we go now? Like I'm not cultured like that.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be cultured. I think you just have to appreciate it, like for what it is, like you can't raise it up. She's not going to answer yes.
Speaker 1: If I call you will I want to say, watches just like what happened with the Who who did we do that with?
Speaker 2: It was Nick?
Speaker 1: That's right, it was Nick.
Speaker 2: Wow. They both hate us.
Speaker 1: Oh you watch this? Hang up? My turn? Come on, it's my turn. It's my turn.
Speaker 2: It's ringing, it's not.
Speaker 1: See hang it up?
Speaker 2: Please lead you blame watch this?
Speaker 1: Ready? What would you do if she picks up?
Speaker 2: I'd be mad. I'd be very upset.
Speaker 1: Me I could be in the bathroom. Although Carla picks up in the bathroom. Come on, now, why don't you try Anthony because I don't want to wake some guy up in California.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's calling me. Call you back, yes, call me? No me because we are on bowl Chat and want to talk to you and Anthony.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put her number on here we go.
Speaker 2: Stop that so mean?
Speaker 1: I love her?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, I'll I watch a video on YouTube the other day that basically was on your line of thinking.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: This guy basically reads Reddit stories like the no Sleep stories, which I love Reddit, but they have a no Sleep section which is just scary stories. This guy literally just took a story, read it on a TikTok and read it. Go ahead, and I'm going to continue because when you cut me off.
Speaker 1: I think you said read it while you were talking about Reddit.
Speaker 2: Okay, So anyway, this guy has a TikTok channel where he just reads the scary stories but claims that they're like true and people in the comment sections were insane, insane. They're like, there's no way his testimony can't be heard by the US government. This is crazy, and it's like, do you not know how the internet? Like this is all fake, you idiot, and you basically just did that here, but with the whole art crime syndicate.
Speaker 1: No, I'm telling you I've heard it, so I know it's true.
Speaker 2: There were where did you hear it?
Speaker 1: But there were like investigative reports on like dateline and stuff about it and twenty twenty and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Where did you see it on twenty two?
Speaker 1: Over the years over stlight? Are you saying you've never heard of stolen art and being sold on the black market? You've never heard of this?
Speaker 2: With what you're saying, it's like extremely common, and they stole American Gothic which never happened, something like amongst others, others famous ones, what other famous ones? You have no proof?
Speaker 1: Hey, Siri, what famous art? What fili artwork has been stolen? I found this on the web list of stolen paintings six of the world's most famous stolen paintings that have never been covered, found the subject of many crime thrillers of Hollywood, blockbuster art heists, blah blah blah. The Storm on the Sea of Galile Lee Rembrandt, a Rembrandt was stolen When I don't even know how to say.
Speaker 2: That, you're not googling this right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't even see anyway because Gandhi spray that crap in my eyes.
Speaker 2: Okay. Nineteen ninety yeah was one. There you go.
Speaker 1: You weren't even alive. Twenty twelve, you were and mommy's belly Hi donad twenty ten. Yeah, current current famous stuff, Scott.
Speaker 2: Don't even right now. Nineteen forty five, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I forty That's what I was thinking. That was.
Speaker 1: That was the World War two one I was around. That was the story My dad told me about it.
Speaker 2: Your dad told you about stuff too. He just gets weirder and weirder.
Speaker 1: There was two he was two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he remembers that like it was yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh those are important history things. I'm just telling you what's happened. Why are you telling about?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You make that stuff up, pull it out of thin air.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did?
Speaker 1: No, I did?
Speaker 2: You did? You made it seem like they're there. It's there. But what you said, and if you're a listen there right now, please comments in our comments section. It's dumb because you made the dumb claim.
Speaker 1: I said, there's an art syndicate black market Underground.
Speaker 2: Why why is it in art syndicate under.
Speaker 1: That's right, that they trade in illegally stolen paintings.
Speaker 2: But by this proof there are like six famous paintings.
Speaker 1: Really famous ones. There's plenty of others. Does museum paintings that are stolen all the time. There's heists, you're dick.
Speaker 2: There's heists underground syndicate.
Speaker 1: Yes, they drill up through the bottom of museums.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: They come crashing through air conditioning vents and they steal things with laser beams with white gloves and they take it out.
Speaker 2: That's literally just submission impossible movies.
Speaker 1: So it happens.
Speaker 2: It was Ocean's thirteen. You're thinking of.
Speaker 1: Ocean based on real life events. It was, Yeah, the laser beams, yes, that track you and I have to do.
Speaker 2: Let me guess. Do they have to wear like a cat's and then do like a acrobatics act just to get through the lasers.
Speaker 1: I've seen that.
Speaker 2: But then but then there's like different people in the group the syndicate my foreheads that helps steal things shiny today. Is there a tech wizard that also helps them?
Speaker 1: Of course, is someone in the back room. It's almost I know it's only thirty seconds until the door closes. We got it, and there's like four seconds left and they grab it real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's part of the syndicate.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me guess is are the main characters like, are they kind of dating but not really? No? And then through the art heist they get into they fall in love again.
Speaker 1: No, they're real people. It's not a character.
Speaker 2: Do they by the end of the art heist? Are they like living on a beach someplace in like Thailand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, with all their stolen art in there and it's all hanging in the cave. This is just literally the plot of a movie. You watched a movie and now I think it's real. No, I think we actually just wrote a movie.
Speaker 2: Is every art heist movie we should call Spielberg?
Speaker 1: I think he'd be interested.
Speaker 2: No, what if he's in it in the underground syndicate.
Speaker 1: You know what, I bet he has stolen artwork. Rich people'll do.
Speaker 2: Honestly, there probably is a very high portion of things that are stolen. Well. I mean there was that one guy Banksy who when his famous artwork was stolen, he had a shredder put inside of the frame.
Speaker 1: Oh I remember that. I saw that Yeah, that was fun. Yeah, and it was worth even more when that happened. Yeah, and there was the banana peel. The whole art world is very interesting. Yeah, something over like eight million dollars. And it's just like just like a splat on a wall. I don't understand. It's a what a splat on a wall?
Speaker 2: Splat on?
Speaker 1: Let's take one more break. I gotta go in ten minutes. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, we'll talk about arts and gets.
Speaker 1: His box really is stupid today? Why is it broken? Oh?
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's the screen doesn't work.
Speaker 1: It's just frozen.
Speaker 2: We'll see you soon after the break by right back.
Speaker 1: And we're back.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was great.
Speaker 1: What other things get stolen and then and then brought to the underground.
Speaker 2: Museum art facts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happens. You think it's just in movies. Just Night at the museum. That's the only place that it happens. No, it really does. People steal dinosaur closing?
Speaker 2: Are you really trying to see you're the basis of now this argument is the Benz Stiller comedy movie Night at the Museum.
Speaker 1: I never saw it. I just assume something gets stolen.
Speaker 2: Do you know what the movie's about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They get locked in the museum overnight.
Speaker 2: But do you know what happens?
Speaker 1: They get there's an old guard, old man guard. Right, No, what happens The dinosaurs come to life?
Speaker 2: Yes, everything in the museum comes alive at night. Yeah you can't just yeah that, you just use the basis of your argument as if like I was just gonna go along with it. Yeah, you're right, night at the museum man all about museum ice.
Speaker 1: But nothing got stolen there in that movie. Nothing was.
Speaker 2: No, it's literally just the whole museum comes alive at night. And then he's like, oh, I'm a guard at the what's the one that's down the street, Museum of Natural History one of those? Yeah, I'm I'm a guard here. Oh wow, isn't this crazy that all this is like alive at night?
Speaker 1: I remember taking a field trip as a kid to the Guggenheim. Yeah, the round one on Fifth Avenue, I think, right, Yeah, is it fifth Avenue on the end, Yeah, I think it is. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, the moment is right across the street Modern Museum of Modern Art of Modern Art.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it's really that modern anymore. That stuff's been there forever, not kidding what they put new stuff in there? The style of art is modern, but I mean, like a museum by definition is old stuff, not modern.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's what it museum means.
Speaker 1: I want to go to a serial museum. We should be curators of a serial museum.
Speaker 2: We should go, I can't.
Speaker 1: We should make one.
Speaker 2: You'd make sure I wasn't a featured a museum.
Speaker 1: Does Battle Creek have a serial museum?
Speaker 2: What's Battle Greek?
Speaker 1: Okay? Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Okay? What you said is wrong about the definition of a museum a building in which objects of historical, scientific, startistic, or cultural interest stored and exhibited.
Speaker 1: Historical that's said historically that means old.
Speaker 2: But it's a cultural or artistic. So if it's a modern art museum, it's by definition saying it they're storing and exhibiting it.
Speaker 1: By definition, modern means now modern.
Speaker 2: Oh but you're wrong, I know. So what's your argument this time night at the museum? Man? I don't know, not at the museum.
Speaker 1: It must have really happened. It's a movie. Someone had the idea because they saw it happen. Oh really, yeah, this is just dumb in your head. We wrap this up.
Speaker 2: What's going on in your head? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have to go.
Speaker 2: That's what's in my head. I have an appointment for an inspection. Oh okay, not of my head of a car. It should be your head.
Speaker 1: I know one of these days.
Speaker 2: Fingers Crossed?
Speaker 1: Who's sang that?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's your name?
Speaker 2: Your fingers crossed? Lauren Spencer Smith? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like that song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. So there's people in there, but they're done, are they?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who is that guy? I wonder if that guy is he's a CEO of something? I tell you that much that I know, but I don't know of what. Like he looks like he'd be a CEO of like Trek Bicycles. You know, I'm trying to think, like people haven't look you know what I mean? Yeah, look for real? Yeah, like you look like you'd be the CEO of like I don't know, I'm not even sure. I don't want to say, like, uh, like, where's Waldo Books? Okay, a publishing company?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He he looks like he's like an outdoorsman guy, Like maybe he's a CEO of like Gatorade.
Speaker 2: And so scary is a part of that act door screw.
Speaker 1: No, he's just interviewing that guy. If I just saw Scary walking down the street, I think that he'd be the CEO of I don't think CEO.
Speaker 2: I think he's like the baker's son.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if you didn't know him at all, but you just saw him walking down the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he like owned a deli, but his dad owned a deli. He's just he's in the business because his dad had it. Yeah, and now he's running it into the ground because he eats all the bridge.
Speaker 1: Well that's really right. Well the goleta ghool whatever. I don't even know what kind of meat is all that. It's just him, isn't it? Is it all? It's all pork anyway?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like the one that has the nuts in it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like any meat that has stuff inside of it, like the olive loaf. No, thank you had cheese? Now, I'm good. What's that it's something with stuff in it? Good one? Yeah, and then I saw it. Then they have that baloney with the cheese in it. Oh, what was that sound?
Speaker 2: I don't even know it was. Did you know that there's a whole underground cheese.
Speaker 1: There is, Yeah, there is, because there's a really expensive cheese that they sell underground. So we went to that crazy store the other day, Everything crazy, Final sal Nutty crazy store where things are like different prices every day as it goes on.
Speaker 2: The Oh you spoke about that one before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had some good stuff. This time. I'm afraid, like people wear gloves in there, and I get it because like the stuff is just gross. It's just these big trays, big giant table trays full of crap that just gets dumped in there. And here's like one of the most disgusting. Well, first of all, I found some printer toner that's sixty five dollars and I got it for eight bucks, brand new, in the box sealed. I was just torn up a little bit. And I also got a fire ladder for under your bed from Kidda. Oh yeah, that's normally seventy bucks. I got it for eight dollars, brand new. Box was torn up, ripped a hell taped up.
Speaker 2: If you see a safe or like a storage box, can you pick one up for me?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Like I really want to see like a safe.
Speaker 1: But but there wouldn't be a key though it'd be missing. Oh okay, it's all as is stuff. A lot of it is new returns. But then I was I mentioned on like the Big Show podcast, so Cooper's like, look at this thing. And it was a Gatorade water bottle. They're expensive. It was a nice Gatorade water bottle. But on top of it said Watson w and there were water droplets inside of it if so it was shit, but it was used. And it had some kids name written in sharpie on top, so I mean that was really used.
Speaker 2: It's what they want.
Speaker 1: And then there was a dog harness but it was all dog hair in it. Disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ain't that's not good.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be like new returns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And there was a listener there by the way she says hello, I forget what her name is.
Speaker 2: So nice. I was at the gym the other day and a listener came up to me and.
Speaker 1: As you had your shirt off pumping iron.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know, me just pumping iron out of your Watson Gatorade out of my watch Gator. Yeah. Nobody was very nice. So, yeah, thank you for saying hi.
Speaker 1: What was his name?
Speaker 2: What was the listener you walked in Stephanie, Oh really, oh really yeah?
Speaker 1: And her husband says hello as well.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, she definite and her husband.
Speaker 1: She called him and said, hey, I just ran into a celebrity at the Crazy Hot Savings.
Speaker 2: Okay, we really should end it, because she did say that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Hmm hum. Anyway, yeah, ah, they have chocolate from the nineteen seventy five in the system.
Speaker 1: They were on Saturda Night Live last week. Yeah, it was a good show. That was okay, it was an okay show.
Speaker 2: That song is is interesting. They don't speak like an ounce of what sounds like English in that song.
Speaker 1: Oh by the way, her madish, Hey, Matt our buddy Matt. He's on the high seas right now. He's cruising cool. I bet he's listening to this Hi, because you know, sometimes he just needs to escape and he's probably out on the deck listening to bull chat right now.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: Whatever you do, don't go overboard, Matt, or.
Speaker 2: If you do, hope the art Syndicate does get to you. That's right, and tell you on the black market.
Speaker 1: Anyway. I think we're I say, anyway, a lot I don't like that's my transition and I need that. That's a crutch of mine that I need to stop.
Speaker 2: Oh so Gandhi pointed one out for me. I say, what do I say? What's my say?
Speaker 1: Last? That's you? I hate that so much. Okay, it's like I'm just gonna play into what is cool and popular and hip. Oh yeah, say no, more is really the way it is?
Speaker 2: Oh cool? Huh yeah, thank god you called me out, Scott, just saying it's not Shendy oh cool because me, Scott, I'm the leader of cool in this place, not at all.
Speaker 1: I'm the furthest thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So why would you call people out for things that they say?
Speaker 1: Who are these guys?
Speaker 2: Excurs?
Speaker 1: It's just a parade of people.
Speaker 2: He's wheeling a deal is he's doing He's got another and some guy just vitamins.
Speaker 1: No, there's spices. Oh I saw the email about that. Of course Skeary took it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna use this for my fish, I use this for my chicken. I'm gonna put it on the diapers that I talk about everything.
Speaker 1: Everything, spices, spices, I use it all, use it all, yep, cooking, cooking, diet. It's good for my diet spice.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, well we've exhausted this.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there was a song by Blues Traveler called Blues Say Again, called what I Say?
Speaker 2: All right, Janet Jackson, I say again, like if I'm transitioning to something, I'll be like, are you trans again?
Speaker 1: Are you there?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: That's my calendar? I've got alerts.
Speaker 1: You're so important, I'm busy.
Speaker 2: Why do you have to say that?
Speaker 1: Because you are?
Speaker 2: But you say it in such a condescending way.
Speaker 1: Like they don't even have that song in here. But anyway, Blues Traveler was a huge song in the mid nineties.
Speaker 2: Oh did I I think I saw Blues Traveler?
Speaker 1: Did you really? John Popper? I think I saw that be a massive, like eight hundred pound guy. Dad was not anymore.
Speaker 2: Hold on Blues Traveler. Let me see.
Speaker 1: They had a lot of great songs.
Speaker 2: Or I'm thinking something Traveler.
Speaker 1: You're think of traveling Willberries.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not something Blues Traveler. I gotta check because my dad.
Speaker 1: Likes you know this song?
Speaker 2: Oh, I love this song run Around. I always thought this was by Hoody and the Blowfish.
Speaker 1: You know, and the hook will bring you back? This one?
Speaker 2: Uh, me.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but that this was on every like Quintessential Nineties mix tape. Yeah, so that's when they changed to mix CDs.
Speaker 2: I'm listening to. I feel like I could hear the commercial in my head now all the best of the nineties, and it would play like something like that, now you want to give me the run over around and then we go to like all the biggest hits, and then it would be the Cranberries. Do you have to do? You have to little Linger? Everything is alive in this two disc collection, or directly to your iPod. No, it wouldn't be to iPod. Well, and then you'd have to pay a crazy amount and shipping. Get it for fourteen ninety nine and we'll doing a free CD holder.
Speaker 1: Those are all in my iPod, all those songs, they still are. I still listen to it, all right, what's the matter with my iPod?
Speaker 2: I think your iPod's great.
Speaker 1: I think it is great.
Speaker 2: It's great anyway, thank you for listening anyway, anyway, anyway, anyway, I gotta step saying it.
Speaker 1: How do you stop saying anyway?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm trying to stop myself from saying again, it's not working too well, but.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for listening to bul chat. We spoke about absolutely nothing today. We made fun of each other.
Speaker 2: Everyone's gonna look into the art syndicate. They are and night at the museum, guys, Scott says, it's real.
Speaker 1: So you are underneath this post. People are gonna put articles about how they're stolen stuff out of the louver. People are gonna put articles. That's right.
Speaker 2: Have fun posting your articles, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the detective from Pink Panther. Yeah, what was his name, clouse Inspector Clouseau.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from Pink Panther. Yeah, I'm talking about the car.
Speaker 2: Just keep saying Pink Panta.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the cartoon, not the movies.
Speaker 2: Well, a movie I thought was the same thing. Well, the first one was The Pink Diamond.
Speaker 1: The cartoon was more fun. It had the ant eater, the ardvark, the ardvark and the ant All right, we talked about that. It was Jackie Mason amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thank you so much for listening. Everybody. We love and appreciate you.
Speaker 1: We'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: Follow us on social us on all socials at Serial killer Killers PC see and check out our website.
Speaker 1: Check out the website that we need to revamp.
Speaker 2: Okay, one comment and now all of a sudden revamp, were getting complaints. Quick.
Speaker 1: Please get a logo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, order one.
Speaker 1: You're the guest, the one who said it. You changed that whole sign up out there. I saw the new logo out there. You did that.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I noticed. I'm the only one that noticed because I'm the only one that cares. So now get something for here, please.
Speaker 2: You said you were ordering it, but.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what we want. Do we want just a flag or do we want a big picture of all the cereal boxes?
Speaker 2: You're witnessing a mental collapse in real time a backdrop? All right, well, love you all, Thank you so much. Look forward to seeing you on Monday with the spoon.
Speaker 1: Thanks for making it through. Here we go take your spoon, buddy. Alright, let's say cleank, can't you clean? I don't like the way that sound. They're too heavy. Let me just try this one. This is the new one we got. Let's see. Clink.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a nice one. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Clink.
Speaker 2: That's that's heavy. That's heavy.
Speaker 1: All right, bye, everybody, keep saying anyway,