Speaker 1: Just do.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're doing a trending report love languages. That's what this is going to be about here in a second. But so your Tanya, I'm you said physical touch, you're a service of service.
Speaker 3: Words of affirmation were high up for you to. Words of affirmations my number one meaning you want compliments, not compliments.
Speaker 1: I guess it's like and you're saying I want cuddling, cuddling touching from your No.
Speaker 3: His was like words of affirmation, words of affirmation, We're up there for you to.
Speaker 1: I don't cuddling is nothing. I remember him and I like matched on a lot. If someone's leg touches my leg overnight.
Speaker 2: For the same, freak out hate it and you know who.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, a lot of fun to date.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I am a lot of fun. Gets too closely on the country, like my legs.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it makes me nuts, but like touch me to it's like it's gold.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh my gosh, you guys would not want to date me. I have my et toe that has to touch at all time.
Speaker 1: No, your et toe has to phone his home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like we'll be on separate sides of the bed. But I need to be touching him, so like I'll just like put one toe on him.
Speaker 1: No, I like barrier, this man that survives. I need to give him an award.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bless his heart.
Speaker 1: I literally on his leg. And her eyes don't close when she sleeps when I sleep.
Speaker 3: Maybe he likes a challenge when they close when I sleep, they close, but.
Speaker 1: They don't blink during our shop, yes, correct, And I.
Speaker 3: Do stare at him when we watch TV. Sometimes we are just functional people. Yeah, but this is not about us. This is about Tom Holland and Zendaiya. And he was talking about something that he enjoys doing, which is carpentry. And he was talking about when he was very early days with Zendaya, which, in my opinion, this is what probably hooked her in. He said, I fixed my girlfriend's door once, really early on in our relationship. I was hanging out of her house and her door was broken, and I was like, I'm gonna fix that for you. And now we're in love. And I to me, that's an active service, like that is just him doing something like fixing a door. And it reminded me. I remember my very first Christmas with Robbie. We started dating in November, so Christmas was like a couple weeks after we started dating, so it's early on. And he got me this gift and it was literally just like a rubber you know, those like rubber door stoppers that you can put underneath a door so that the wind doesn't come through.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I mean this is what sold you on him, Yeah, because it was like I had my front door to my apartment it was always so cold in the winter because the cold air was coming through the bottom. And so he bought me like this little door stopper on Amazon, and it was so thoughtful to me. That was like such an active service because it was like, I would never have done that for myself. I didn't even think services says that fall into the gift category.
Speaker 1: It's so it's interesting you bring that up.
Speaker 3: Interesting because sometimes active service can look like like gifts because they come but their thoughtful gifts, Like a gift is like you come home with a pair of sunglasses or like a purse.
Speaker 1: Or thought monogrammed purse.
Speaker 3: It depends.
Speaker 1: Why is that not an active service? Because you needed a person, you need something, you're losing your keys on, Yeah, your your back was hurting from your old person.
Speaker 3: To me, this one was an active service.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, all right, So to her it was. It could be debatable in other circles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. If someone I was.
Speaker 2: Courting said could you, hey, why could you fix this?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hope it's a for tata. You know.
Speaker 2: That's I'm hoping that there has to fix a frittata or something. I'm not very may finally shocking. I'm not so handy, but I'm good at if there's a if there's a crisis, I'm good at figuring out how to escape.
Speaker 3: What about a big coming into the house or big spider.
Speaker 2: I want you to know I've grown up and I now there was actually a this is a few weeks ago, there was a I'm gonna called a hornet.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, what do you do in that situation? Hornet?
Speaker 2: The hornet was in the bedroom. I chased the hornet into the bathroom, okay, and then close the door. And if you were on the other side in the bedroom, it would have sounded like a movie comedy all of this.
Speaker 1: And I ended up getting the hornet with hairspray.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I wish this is the time we're on video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta film this stuff.
Speaker 1: It was busy fighting in the moment like this. You don't think to film it.
Speaker 2: Because I did a good job by saving everybody else and getting it into the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Just one on one, like okay, good for you, and the hornet survived. I can't believe anybody's upset the hornet put it outside. I wouldn't have cared by what it was. The Yeah, I don't mean I was under attack. I was under attack. It was an active it was an active saving exactly. It didn't even near the hornet. Fifteen minutes of non stop kisses next