Speaker 1: It's a podcast called twenty five.
Speaker 2: Wists Stocking Football and they whizz So, yeah, it's too bad, but what did you expect.
Speaker 1: It's a podcast called twenty five Whistling Wine. Welcome.
Speaker 3: We'll talk to Dylan Gabriel coming up. He is the current Heisman favorite. He was at UCF for two years, Oklahoma for a year.
Speaker 1: Now he's at Oregon and let me just say we spent some time with him.
Speaker 3: We were up there, so the interview was in person and the first thing he said to me was, Hey, I heard you just bench two thirty five.
Speaker 1: The whatever it was, I don't remember. Eddie had to remind me of that.
Speaker 3: That made me feel good because I had just put up two green plates and he came up and said a word on the street or whatever he said.
Speaker 4: I liked it.
Speaker 1: I was like, thanks man. Then Eddie made me feel like it's being recruited. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Dude, like words traveling around every about coach.
Speaker 1: Did you hear?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: Well, we'll talk to him in a few minutes. I did want to start talking about the NFL quarterback situation. It's camp time, which is cool because now it officially starts and the story is the drama. Jordan loves holding out. I'd hold out too if I were him. Ceedee Lamb's holding out. And we'll get to all this, but I do want to talk about the quarterback situations first, and we can kind of roll through each division and some of them there is no situation. For example, AFC South with the Texans, there is no situation.
Speaker 1: C J. Stroud is the quarterback.
Speaker 3: And it will be interesting to me to see if he can continue and doesn't have a sophomore slump. Bigger body of work now in the NFL for people to look at and scrutinize and find out what he's not good at and make him do that more. But I hope to God that he has a good season, and I will tell you why. Katie and I've been working on a project with my cards sports cards.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of CJ. Strod rookie cards.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, just a couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a lot. So I've heavily invested in CJ. Stroud being good again.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 3: So that for me is a personal interest and I hope so I hope I was wrong about last show on like he can't.
Speaker 1: Keep this up, He can't keep this up. Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Can he be the guy in Jacksonville and in the NFL that everybody thought he was going to be when he was drafted number one overall. He was the best high school quarterback, he was the best college quarterback. You knew he was going to be the number one pick the moment he was a freshman when he came in as a freshman in one because he came in mid season, right, he was the dude? And so can he be elite? Got a new contract? I think they should have given him a new contract.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I think he's awesome. He's had three head coaches in three years. It's very much like when we'll talk about the Chargers in a second. It's tough for somebody to be consistently really good or great when they have no consistency around them. And I think I think Trevor Lawrence can be awesome. But this again is going to be the year they's really got to prove it. I mean, he's gonna get paid, but our expectations are going to lower on Trevor Lawrence. I still have high expectations and I got a few Trevor Lawrence rookie carters So here's the thing I bought. I still I believe in Trevor Lawrence. So what I'll do, and it's not even a card thing. If it's somebody that I think is really good and hasn't quite hit it yet, I'll go and invest in the cards part of them, because I don't buy everybody, and I don't buy some of the people I know are going to be great or that already are great, because the market's already way up. And so I think Trevor Lawrence can be elite. Doug Peterson another year. He's proven he can coach Anthony richardson man dynamic for like a quarter and then he got hurt.
Speaker 1: It's actually a little more than that. But yeah, I mean he plays.
Speaker 3: He was lowering his head running into people at Florida. That might be okay against Southern Florida, but again, he didn't have a long resume at Florida.
Speaker 1: He left after his junior year.
Speaker 3: But he only played one year on year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one year.
Speaker 3: If he can limit his risk, man, I think he can be so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's also strong.
Speaker 3: It's not a two or a Brice Young situation where I think those guys can be really good, but they're slight. Anthony Richard's not slight, so he can still run a bit and get hit a little bit, but he can't run a whole lot and get hit a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Because what's going to happen is what happened last year and the dorm dudes.
Speaker 2: They gave my son a box to break and it was the autographed Anthony richardson football. So if he does well, we can sell that ball for some good money.
Speaker 1: I would argue the good money part, but I think it can sell for a little more.
Speaker 2: Well, good money because we didn't pay anything for it.
Speaker 1: It's already good money.
Speaker 4: But money.
Speaker 3: Will Levis what wait, we don't even know. I don't have high expectations for Will Levis. The good thing is he's in an offense now that the team is built around the offense. The Bengals coordinators now the head coach of the Titans.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 6: They got some talent.
Speaker 3: They had the receiving yeah really good, Yeah right, I mean the receiving corps. DeAndre Hopkins okay, a little older but still legit possession receiver. He also won't follow me on Instagram, so hey, so low older possion. Receivers will call him. He from the Jaguars. Got Calvin Ridley, who older m well, but he sat out of here.
Speaker 1: Remember he gambled. He's got fresher legs.
Speaker 2: He gambled, and I think he was injured for a I mean almost a month last year, fresh legs.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then Treylon Berks, who's probably gonna be their fourth receiver, third or fourth receiver at this point. Yes, the receiving in the offensive line. They invest in the offensive line. We know this because we live here. Defensively, they're they're fine, They're pretty good in this division. It's I do think the Texans of the Jaguars win the division. I don't think the tie. But it's such a coin This is the most coin flippy of all divisions. The AFC and the NFT South are both like just chunk a coin up in the air suicide at lands On because I feel like nobody because I just can't believe in the Texans. Everybody's too new and young. Even though they were great rookie head coach, rookie quarterback. They were great last year. That's the only reason I'm saying I don't believe yet, because they haven't.
Speaker 1: I don't have enough of a resume. So what we're gonna say, Kevin.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, the difference is between those two Souths is like the NFC South not very good. But the AFC South you have the two teams on top, like the Texans Jaguars, you can be really good.
Speaker 3: But if the Jaguars been good, that's the thing. We keep thinking they're going to be good, but they haven't been.
Speaker 1: But I hear you. I feel they didn't want to play off game a couple of years ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where they came back. Yeah yeah, gets the Chargers right, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the AFC West, the Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes is the quarterback. Will they win a third title in a row?
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. They're not even a villain to me? Is what's crazy. You're talking about a dynasty.
Speaker 3: Right on the edge of being a diet No one's ever won three in a row. But if you win two, you're off a couple of years you went and that you haven't.
Speaker 1: That's a dynasty. So they're really close to a dynasty, but a super dynasty and we don't even hate them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. Why is that, why don't we hate the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Patrick Mallomes is very likable, and he read is likable. They do commercials where they're likable.
Speaker 1: I like the Little Nuggies. They're doing strategic things to be like.
Speaker 3: Now, other teams can be jealous of them, like Kevin because he was a Patriots dynasty fan.
Speaker 1: So he's like, I don't know, I hate them. I don't like him, right, I don't like them, But.
Speaker 3: There's no reason to not like them unless you just don't like that they're winning.
Speaker 1: With the Patriots. There were reasons to not like the Patriots. I like the Patriots, but there were reasons. Spygate, they got caught cheating the flat gate with the balls authentic, stupid, no, but but there were reasons to not have a You have a killer tied end he's murdering people. Oh gosh, not good press. So there were reasons to not like the Patriots.
Speaker 3: But the Raiders with the quarterback situation, who knows they have Gardner Minshaw and An O'Connell. I mean, they didn't bring Minshew in to not start. That was the deal because he went in and played well after Anthony Richardson went down they didn't bring him in to not at least compete for that job. I've if I were. There are two players on it. There are two really great players on the team.
Speaker 1: Can you name them? Mady on the Raiders Adams Devanta Adams, I would want out of their immediately, even though he wanted in. I'd one out, Yeah, Crosby, that's it nice, I'd one out.
Speaker 3: Unless you just love the slot machines. I would like to be elite, and especially with Adams, he's getting an older ish not old, because a receiver can go longer than a running back can, especially if you're a receiver that's not lightning. If you're a strong physical receiver like a Davante Adams, you can go to thirty four, thirty five.
Speaker 1: But the Raiders are going to suck, right, Yeah, the Broncos are going to suck. Same division, Yeah, Bo Knicks, Jared Stidham, Zach Wilson. What the crab crap shoot I did on dorm dues last night when an authentic, fully gold Broncos boat next helmet.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's cool, it's really cool. I wish it'd have been like John Elway.
Speaker 6: But but out of those three, that's the best one out of those three.
Speaker 1: There's a higher ceiling. Yeah, I don't know the nickt starts. I mean Zach, I don't know who starts. Zach Wilson.
Speaker 3: Just from reading what you read and occasionally talking to somebody who's almost in the note, seemed like a huge douchebag, even when he would do press and blame blame it on everybody but himself, and you hear little stories here and there.
Speaker 1: He's the one that hooked up with his mom's that also is douchebaggy. It's awesome, don't Yeah, what do you mean with the whole thing was true?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh I thought it was fake.
Speaker 1: No, from what I know is true.
Speaker 6: That's great.
Speaker 3: So that Broncos the Raiders, in the Broncos quarterback situations terrible. They would be what the AFC or n SC South has been, except for they have the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: Possibly the Chargers, which should be pretty good this year. Justin Herbert has no receivers. Their best receiver went to the Bears, but he does now have stability and a head coach is going to be there a while with harball, and they were going to run the ball a lot what are the Bears can Allen? Yes, yeah, So Justin Herbert needs to win, but I don't think he needs to win as much as like a Trevor Lawrence needs to win. Take the contracts out because Justin Herbert's in that part of his deal. He's about to sign a new contract, Trevor Lawrence. We're gonna our expectations are going to fall on Trevor Lawrence. Right, isn't Herbert's deal coming up? Or they have to figure he already did he did?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Well last year got it? Lawrence? Is this year?
Speaker 1: I think two years ago? When did Herbert get drafted ninety three?
Speaker 2: I think he's been there for four years?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I think Justin Herbert gets this year and the next. If we're giving Trevor Lawrence two years of Peterson, I think Justin Herbert gets two years with Harball. Yeah, even though the contract thing that was completely wrong about.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of another quarterback. Then it's owded deal.
Speaker 6: Still like this year, waiting on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jordan Tua, Dak Jordan Love Oh, come back a FC East, Josh Allen, Who the heck's he gonna throw to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got me. Eddie and Kevin playing wide receiver for him nothing, He's gonna have to use his legs again.
Speaker 3: Well, Patrick Mahomes had nothing the year the last year when he won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he had, Travis Kelsey Okay had a tight end.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about receivers like stretch the field, create space.
Speaker 1: Heart Hardman, mccallhart.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean yeah, Coleman, the rookie.
Speaker 3: The race car, the race car driver Vegas run office, Dallas, Dallas, remember the Rerectus car.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, Rice. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. We have to be like racecar driver. I thought you've been like a real nap had or touchdown to any other quarterback last year, like nine or ten more than any other quarterback last year, Like no one doubts him. But he's having to do it all. What can he do? So he's firmly in trench. But the situation there is they but they have to win. It's something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like the Ravens now with Lamar Jackson in the next couple of years.
Speaker 1: They have to win or they're just not going to win.
Speaker 6: And they've almost taken a step back, or at least the Raiders last I mean the Ravens last year got to the AFC Championship Lamar one MVP, where the Bills the last couple of years kind of taking a step back.
Speaker 3: Tua is wanting a new contract. He's looking to earn a new contract. He will get paid. I mean, sixty million is that top, top top now with where those quarterback salaries have gone, if you get the six up front, I mean, I feel like they'll give two.
Speaker 1: To fifty two fifty three. I don't think he gets sixty. I don't think he's that quarterback. But you don't have to be that quarterback to get the most. You just need to be that quarterback around the time when your contract's coming out. Yes, because it's so hard to have a good quarterback, not a great, it's so hard to even have a good quarterback. You can have a O'Connell, Garden, Minshew or Gardner, Mitch Jared Cinema, Zach Wilson, Bick. If it were easy, every team would have a pretty good quarterback. It's not. The Jets have Aaron Rodgers. Okay, what do you wanna do?
Speaker 3: What do you wanna do? I mean, what do you wanna do? I don't know Leg's hurt, not hurt. Who's the backup who just went up there? Yeah it's somebody we know. I saw he was back in. But okay, we everybody knows that story. Let's say the Jets are any good. I mean, what's the Patriots like? At least I understand why they don't have a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Who's their backup?
Speaker 6: Arod Taylor?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow, the Patriots, we understand why they're going to suck a quarterback. Jacoby Brissette will probably be the starter at your team, wouldn't you assume? Yeah, he'll probably be the starter. But when will Drake may play? In a perfect situation, he wants to play at all. Wouldn't that be great if he didn't have to play it all this year?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wouldn't be upset about that.
Speaker 3: That means they're giving you the old Seahawk try where the Sea Hawks weren't expected to be any good. They got a quarterback that that played with the Giants that I've been all around the world, and he ends up getting a big contract now in Seattle. And it's like, if you could get that from Jacoby.
Speaker 1: Precent just a year of one of not eight and nine, nine and eight that's I ain't gonna happen. The Patriots are not ready for that. But that would be cool. So yeah, even seven wins, I think he's good. If you could just let Drake Maye like just wade in and.
Speaker 6: Then we go get a receiver Seedy Lamb maybe next year.
Speaker 1: Hilarious quarterback situation with the Ravens. Lamar Jackson is the can he stay healthy narrative over after one year? Is that narrative? Is it done? I don't feel like anybody's talking about it. I watched him a lot this last year. I love Lamar Jackson. I watched him a lot this last year.
Speaker 3: Strategically get down a lot like he breaks it and he's doing the opposite of what Anthony Richardson did. But he's also not the same size Anthony Richardson is. But Lamar Jackson strategically doesn't get hit and a lot of times you don't have Like Josh Allen, he freaking takes people on, but he's big and you don't want him doing that. They don't want him doing that. But Lamar's pretty.
Speaker 1: Smart about it. But can he get to the super Bowl?
Speaker 3: I think if he can get and win a Super Bowl He's then a top twenty all time quarterback if he wins a Super based on the MVPs based on what he's done. Deshaun Watson and the Browns, I don't know. I don't like him. Who the Browns are DeShawn Deshaun Watson. I always feel bad for a fan base whenever somebody on their team or coaching staff does something so heinous. It's like, I feel bad for Penn State fans because the worst thing ever happened.
Speaker 1: It's not their fault, it's not and they have.
Speaker 3: To be embarrassed now because terrible, terrible people. Sandusky did terrible thing, and that is and the Browns. You hear, a Browns fan, and you paid all this money for DeShawn Watson, you guarantee him all this money, and now he's your guy and you have to go root for him.
Speaker 6: And he's not good.
Speaker 1: Last year he came in. I agree. I don't know. It's been winning, will he'll it's been four years since he's been good, yeah, right, basically because he's hurt, yeah, or suspended. He got suspended too for a.
Speaker 3: While, right, yeah, yeah, he didn't ye like that wasn't he just missed the off season. It was hurt and he's suspended too. Russell Wilson. That with the Steelers is interesting at quarterback situation because Justin Field's far more dynamic.
Speaker 1: Justin Fields.
Speaker 3: If you just watch YouTube and highlights, you're like, god d this guy is Lamar Jackson. But Justin Fields, when you're not watching the highlights, his his floor is way lower.
Speaker 1: But it would be really cool if just if Justin Fields could because I don't know what they want from Russell Wilson did the Steelers don't think they're gonna be very good. When does Russell Wilson get pulled?
Speaker 3: They signed him for what's a one year deal, right, yeah, and they're paying him like a dollar because he's making all the money from Denver. Still, he had all that money from that guaranteed deal there.
Speaker 6: I think there as long as they're in playoff contention, he'll stay there.
Speaker 1: I hope Justin Fields ends up getting another shot at it. He will eventually if Darnold can get another shots. He got a couple of shots Jets Carolina. But Joe Burrow, I don't know that he is. He injury prone at this point, not just unlucky with injuries, but is he injury prone?
Speaker 6: I would say, yeah, he needs.
Speaker 3: To lamar this season and just be completely healthy because he's a guy. I mean, if we were ranking quarterbacks, so you would draft right now, obviously you take my homes at one, but then in a vacuum where there are no injuries, Burrow's in the conversation at two where you could go Burrow or Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson, but Burrow is in it. And if somebody took Burrow, you'd be like, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're not in a vacuum and there are injuries, so that'd be fun.
Speaker 3: To see him be good. You see his haircut like it's died blonde and like cut short.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I thoughts.
Speaker 6: Pretty cool too.
Speaker 3: He could he pulls it off well, yeah, because he's just kind of like, you know, he didn't give a he's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's just I mean he worked, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I like Joe Burrow.
Speaker 3: Usually I'm like, I don't like those dudes that are all laugh but he's always been cocky and funny and and and can ride the line not cocky, it's being funny at the same time.
Speaker 1: But he can be like super cocky or it could be like self effacing.
Speaker 3: Even in at LSU is cocky. But I guess if you can back it up to Cowboys, I don't know. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a mess right now.
Speaker 3: Well, just with Dak in general. Uh, like he needs a contract, yep? Can he win a big game?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: You know he can win regular season games, He's done it. He's a great regular season MVP.
Speaker 2: He gets to those playoffs a different story, dang.
Speaker 1: So, but Dak is the quarterback edie that we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Who would be the backup yesterday? I would have been Rush or would it be Cooper Rush again? Like it was like, but has Trey Lance developed enough to where you give him a run so you can use him to trade?
Speaker 6: You kind of have to, like, you know what Cooper is and that's fine, but you kind of have to give trade a chance.
Speaker 1: But Cooper is solid, I mean, he's I know, but you're obviously trying to win around Yeah, but you're trying to win games. Yeah, you trying to win games. Yeah, you probably go with the highest ceiling. Yeah, and that's probably Trey Lance but also a lower floor. He could also be way worse than Cooper Rush could be. Trade Lance was everybody thought that dude for a second.
Speaker 3: Remember he came out of COVID though, when they couldn't go and watch him play as much, the were less game Rookie of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm just saying that high expectations.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that then that's not rookie of the year. Oh it's not bad. You confuse me because I was like, oh man, I did I miss that he was not Trey Lance.
Speaker 3: You know, he played at North Dakota and like he was dominating a competition level that isn't quite Division one power or five, and the coaches couldn't really work because again nobody could get anywhere because of COVID.
Speaker 1: So he'll get another shot to start, though, I think at some point if Sam Darnold can have nine jobs and.
Speaker 2: Then the Cowboys running back situation is just like, oh, go, that's what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Jalen Hurts, He'll he'll have amazing weapons around him. What's gonna be crazy is they won't have their their flag in their offensive line with Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that he was the leader of the touch push and it all started with him.
Speaker 3: Jalen Hurts, I think is really good new offensive coordinator. I don't think he's anything to prove. If he has a bad year, have something approved next year. I think the Eagle will be good. Saquon is gonna be awesome. Yeah, they got two excellent receivers.
Speaker 6: There, so their defense is still a little iffy, but their offense is good.
Speaker 1: Daniel Jones, I don't know, dude. I don't know what he gonna do. He had an a cl tear. But also you know Danielson's move. He ran.
Speaker 3: We're all surprised because he's like he's white. We're like, look at the white guy. He's pretty fast.
Speaker 2: Well he'd run and then remember he'd like fall over himself.
Speaker 1: But he was fast until he fell over, until he fell over. That happens to me, man, when I play like softball and stuff. It's okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: The Commander's quarterback situation with Jade Daniels, they're acting like dude's a doverin like dog dog.
Speaker 1: He's slight at least he feels like he was slight at LSU. Anytime I would see me, he look thin.
Speaker 3: But I've watched the little Most of the practice plays that I've seen though from the commanders were on Brandon Iuk's Instagram and he was like, want to be traded and here's the commander's practice. So it's not like I have a bun. But you know, you believe a report. ALLAR reports are pretty much going to be glow wing. But these they're acting like. Jane Daniels is awesome.
Speaker 6: We'll see him in a few weeks too, we hear in Washington, Oh we will, we will be yeah, yeah in person.
Speaker 3: And finally, in the NFC North, we have three more divisions. Jared Golf's great, he has Jared Goff is a Jared Goff is a really good quurt.
Speaker 1: Jared Goff is a top ten quarterback. I would take Jared Golf over Dak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's stupid, stupid, but okay, I respect your opinion.
Speaker 1: You just said it was stupid and then you said to respect respect you, thank you. Maybe not that opinion. I think Jared. I would take Jared Goff over DAK as a quarterback.
Speaker 2: You yeah, on what, like, what what makes you say that he's won left game to the Super Bowl? Okay, sure I get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the packer's gonna do. Jordan Love, I would not play either. I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I would skip camp because it's all. It takes his one little tear, yeah, and your value goes way down.
Speaker 6: And the good thing is he is there, hanging out with the team meetings and all. He's just not doing anything physical.
Speaker 3: And I completely understand why a player would hold out instead of going to practice and risking yourself injury during a contract year when you know you're gonna stay with that team for a long time, right, His goal is to stay with the team, So I support it.
Speaker 1: I support it if.
Speaker 3: You know you're going to get a contract. If you don't know you're gonna it's a different story. But if you know you're gonna that there will be a deal. I'm gonna wait until we get the deal done before i go practice the vikings.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's gonna be.
Speaker 3: JJ McCarthy, Aaron Donald, not Aaron Donald though, because Aaron Donald played defense. Sam Donald, who have said eight times and size difference different. I think Sam Donald has a much higher floor. I don't know who has the higher ceiling of the two. J. J. McCarthy didn't have to throw a lot in Michigan, but when he did, he was great. But I don't know who has a higher ceiling. I know Donald has the higher floor, and he has weapons, he has two receivers, he has positive you know, probably the best number one in the game, Jamar Chase obviously in that conversation, well, Tyreek, but and Jordan Adison your second a sophomore.
Speaker 1: Pretty good. Yeah, Like you can't really let those guys waste a year.
Speaker 6: Just no more Dewey's d uys.
Speaker 1: That goes for.
Speaker 3: Everybody, though, every athlete, every human, and we're doing all of us. Yes, Caleb Williams with the Bears. It is the most loaded offense I've in my life. I've ever seen a rookie quarterback going to I don't know that should be. And he's the top five overall prospect in the past ten fifteen years. So if somebody can, he can. But I think the expectations will be on him too, which normally they're.
Speaker 1: Not for rookies.
Speaker 3: There are mid expectations even for big rookies because they go well, rookie.
Speaker 1: Can't do it well. Two things happened. CJ. Strout had a great year last year.
Speaker 3: It was like when Adrian Peterson held up from losing a leg in five minutes and came back, and they're like, well, if Adrian Peterson can do it, everybody can do it. So Kayleb Williams will have higher expectations than most rookies because one he's a top fiver overall, and then two, that offense is stacked, even in.
Speaker 1: Running back because that running back catches passes as well.
Speaker 3: And that's so Caleb Williams and the Bears, that'll be fun to watch NFC South. Baker Mayfield, one hundred million dollar man, was last year of Fluke. We used to be a big Baker show. Then he wouldn't mess with me back. Then we're gonna go talk to them this weekend and that could be awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I don't know that the Bucks are very good.
Speaker 3: I like Baker Mayfield. I think he is a grinder fighter for sure. I don't know he can win this division because the division kind of sucks. I think Kirk Cousins coming to the Falcons raises the division up a level though, because I think that's.
Speaker 1: Probably the team to beat.
Speaker 3: I mean probably because they have a legitimate quarterback and if that Achilles is healed and he can do what he does, which is get the ball to the guys that can make the play. Like Atlanta will probably be the team to beat in the NFC South.
Speaker 1: I love Bryce Young. They didn't give him a lot still, Oh man, he was always under pressure.
Speaker 3: Is it batter year for Bryce? As soon as he got the ball, dude's running for his life. Any improvement at all would be great. That's a good way to put new code. Any improvement at all. And then I don't even know the Saints th but this this is a worthless division. The Saints they're not gonna win it. The next car gonna do. The Panthers they're not gonna win it. And if any improvement by Bryce thing happens at all, that's a big win. A big win for them is improvement with Bryce Young. It's not even like winning the division of crappy division.
Speaker 6: Did you see him show up to camp with backpack?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hi kid?
Speaker 3: So it's like the Falcons. It's the Falcons to lose with the Bucks there like reminding them. We also played football.
Speaker 1: NFC West Brock Party, what's the deal? How do you feel about Rock Party?
Speaker 2: Eddie don't like him? If they have fools Gold. We're gonna talk to San Francs before nine ers fools Gold. I mean, he's pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's a funny time.
Speaker 2: Like the forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't get even that. No, No, I didn't get the second layer. Fools of Gold to me is like something that looks like it is. But I just thought you met Brock Purty as a quarterback with because the forty nine ers are so good, not even the gold part of the forty nine ers. Eighteen forty nine muld title layer, Dennis Miller, George Carlin stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, did he surrounded by such good players? An awesome coach who's got a good vision.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what to think about him.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've had doubts on him from the beginning, but he always proves me wrong, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know, And he looks great to when you watch him, he does. He looks awesome. But again, he has weapons, but we can't.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like it's fair to penalize somebody for weapons, because okay, let's pinolize Troy Aikman.
Speaker 2: Sure, Joe Montana had Jerry Rice and Roger Craig Hey, Craig and John Taylor like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Look at you. I would say penalized Tom Brady. But there were times tom Bray nothing. There were times he did have weapons. He's still won without weapons.
Speaker 1: Yeah he in the you in the calves on brock Party, No, yeah, pretty solid. Yeah where did you see those?
Speaker 3: My Google image just that on brought party's calves. Anytime that happens, they get sent over.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a thing. It's a thing.
Speaker 3: So I am starting to be convinced that brought pretty I don't know if you can win on Super Bowl. I think they can win a super Bowl. But also we've been led with the narrative he's the last overall pick of the draft. He's supposed to suck, so we also have that in our heads unfairly, and all he's done is win.
Speaker 1: He's won. Stafford, Stafford's still so good. It's so weird.
Speaker 3: It's it's weird because I remember back in the day it was Super Bowl Stafford and Joe Namath one on one.
Speaker 1: Those are the days.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Stafford's still really good. I still feel like Stafford's really good.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the Rams have the weapons to win, but they have stafford that can in them some games.
Speaker 2: It's just weird too because he lost so many years with the Lions, right, they were so bad, and then he goes to La they win a super Bowl. The Lions are close to get into the super Bowl, and like what what was the problem.
Speaker 3: Both teams won, and there are coaching changes, I think with the Lions once they actually get a coach that had the ownership trust, which the Lions and the owners just kind of crapped on that team forever, like at times kind of again cut the legs out of them doing anything consistent and successful. So I think it was a win win for both and once the Lions got a coach they kind of brought in that culture too.
Speaker 1: Of it's weird to me that he's also an offensive guy because he's a defensive.
Speaker 3: He's bald, he's like big and muscular and white, and you're like, are you tense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you should be a defensive guy, mister Dan. But yeah, I don't think the Rams. I don't think the Rams win the division, but it's also a pretty weak division. I don't think the Seahawks won the division. Geno Smith as the quarterback we mentioned em earlier. Sam Hall's the backup.
Speaker 3: Sam Hall had some bright spots with the Commanders, but the Commanders knew they were going for a quarterback with and then the Cardinals with Kyler Murray. I hope he grows to five feet this year he gets.
Speaker 1: If they do that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the NFC West, the forty nine ers is big, big, big front runner here. But those are all the quarterback situations and that'll be fun. And I love the football's back. There's just so much now to talk about that football's back. The thing that I saw today was Roger Goodell, which we knew was coming, supports a shift in eighteen regular season games.
Speaker 1: Now I've thought about this, so only two preseas of games. This is his goodness. This is the rough version of what he would like to shift to be. Because the NFLPA, there's just a lot of things.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of hoops that have to be jumped through, and we just went to seventeen with eighteen weeks, seventeen games, eighteen weeks. The one thing that I hate is having an odd number when it comes to records. I hate I hate eight to nine or nine and eight. That's just weird. It needs to be fifty to fifty. You're five hundred, you know you're eleven and five.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Two preseason games, eighteen regular season games, the calendar extended by a week, which means there would be two buys, which I think is needed. The super Bowl on a three day weekend because proposal yes, because the Monday after the super Bowl is President's Day holiday.
Speaker 1: Please we pointing for this forever?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that makes every normal person, first of all, we want more football.
Speaker 6: They should lead with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they should.
Speaker 3: What I think would be fun because when you have this many players taking this many shots for this many weeks, there's just gonna be a lot of injuries.
Speaker 1: This is why like the health they're like the.
Speaker 3: NFL doesn't care about the players because they're getting wrecked constantly. What I think will be a fun little caveat is eighteen games night, twenty weeks. It's fine, but the players can only play seventeen games, so at some point you're healthy and you have to sit out a game. So at some point your backup quarterbacks got to.
Speaker 1: Start your game.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, and do you keep them all all team?
Speaker 1: One of the line. Do you keep your starting running back? Do you go full second team and realize were probably gonna lose this anyway? And do I think that would be hilarious?
Speaker 6: And when do you do it? Well, that's the thing that's a streak, one where you're like, let's just get out of the way.
Speaker 1: Or do you do it against a team you feel like you just can't beat? That's it?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I was going to say a team that you know you're just gonna win anyway with anyone.
Speaker 1: I don't know that happens in the NFL. Y you said with the Dallas Cowboys. Oh, this is a guaranteed win.
Speaker 3: And I lost like a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: But I do like selfishly as a fan more football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course I would like the strategy though of Okay, we're doing eighteen games, but you only get to play seventeen and so but if your quarterback gets hurt.
Speaker 1: Or he's kind of hurt for a week, go on in.
Speaker 3: He just sits this one out and you let your backup get that game out of the wait because you have to do it anyway. That will be fun. That's extra strategy, that's all. I like it, all right, let's take a let's take a break here, all right, We're now going to go and talk to Dylan Gabriel, speaking of quarterbacks, the Oregon quarterback. He transferred to Oregon this year after spending time at Oklahoma, and you seef, he's thrown for almost fifteen thousand yards over one hundred and twenty touchdowns in his career. He was just named to the preseason All Conference team this week in Oregon's first year in the Big Ten. And what he said to us was, Oh, I heard you the guy that was thrown up all that weight talking to me.
Speaker 1: That's like, yeah, that's me.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Here he is a Dylan Gabriel.
Speaker 5: Dan, thanks for the time.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 5: If you played n CAA football yet I have with you, I have not.
Speaker 4: Actually, you haven't used you on the game. I haven't. I've seen me, but I haven't used third person me.
Speaker 5: That would be the first thing. That's all I would do. I would only but I would play no defense, only offense.
Speaker 7: Interesting enough, are you rebuilding I random team? I random team a little bit. But I played three games against Evan Stewart, he's my neighbor. So quick little walk through the back door and then play the game.
Speaker 1: So how do you feel about your positioning because you like talk quarterback on the game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think the only thing I have a problem with is a speed being at eighty one on you. I would have took a eighty five or eighty six, But I'm grateful either way.
Speaker 5: How's the time been up here so far?
Speaker 7: In organ A lot of fun, a lot of rain early, but a lot of sun now, and just good people. So I appreciate that and just been having a lot of fun doing it.
Speaker 1: When you pack up and you move up here, do you do a U haul or do you just move in?
Speaker 5: You don't have enough stuff anyway yet.
Speaker 7: That's a great question. I actually did, uh, not a U haul. I didn't want to drive. I couldn't make that drive, but UH paid a moving company. They did it, shipped the car or at least my girlfriend's car, and then.
Speaker 5: They shipped the car. They drove the car up here.
Speaker 4: I guess they put it on, but.
Speaker 5: They drove with the car on it.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, so they did the whole move.
Speaker 7: It was easy for me, but uh tough once you get into your house to where to start moving stuff.
Speaker 4: Don't do it with your girlfriend either. Might break up.
Speaker 5: So ah, yeah, well, well that's a different episode. That's wisode.
Speaker 4: That's not wait, breaking news. We didn't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, there's potential. There's potential to fight with somebody that even your best friends with. I wouldn't even do it with your best friend because that could lead to moving.
Speaker 5: Just sucks. Yeah, it's tough now when I've changed jobs. The company that I went to work for always paid for my move. How'd that work out? Jeff?
Speaker 4: Pay for your move? I had to pay for my own moves.
Speaker 5: But you know at the rebate you need to track rebate age.
Speaker 4: Maybe we could have that in uh in the contract.
Speaker 5: Get n C double A like EA to pay for that move. Because they didn't give enough speed, they should pay.
Speaker 4: For your move.
Speaker 1: I agree, rebate.
Speaker 4: I didn't jump.
Speaker 5: Are you jumping?
Speaker 4: I mean I don't think my jumping is good. Maybe they're maybe they're on track, But.
Speaker 5: Are you sure you didn't play with you at all? Because like you know, you know all the ratings.
Speaker 7: Well I only know speed in jump because I'm a little insecure about it, to be quite honest. But played against fun? Yeah not fun?
Speaker 5: Did you hear I hear words getting around about my bench?
Speaker 7: Press it is. BOSSA was very impressed. I actually saw him right after you guys filmed, and.
Speaker 5: Then I just got to use an offer I got email.
Speaker 4: How many times did you do it through one day?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that?
Speaker 5: Well, no, I did it twice. Actually I did it twice. I did twice.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good.
Speaker 5: But I took a break in between.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 5: Does that count?
Speaker 4: That counts to me?
Speaker 1: I thought so, just schematically, like where you come from or what you're doing now, big difference.
Speaker 4: I'd say so.
Speaker 7: I think every coach I've played for, everywhere I've been has been a learning experience and you know there's always some different twists to what you're calling or running. But uh, for the most part, I think it's all been things that translate very well and you know, help highlight my game, but also you know, push me to be a better player. So it's been fun and when you have a lot of weapons around you, it definitely makes it a lot more fun.
Speaker 1: Terminology wise, big changes, big word changes meaning the same things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so definitely a lot of changes in the terminology.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: I kind of say, like you go from you know, ordering at McDonald's to reading the Bible verse, so it's it's a little different, you know, instead of getting the number one, you're getting you know John three sixteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah Philippians, Yeah yeah, without that for real?
Speaker 1: What were you whenever you make a change, and it could be from college, NFL change of programs, like the day that you commit, do.
Speaker 5: They give you do they send you the playbook? Is it a PDF? Or do they actually mail you the book? When do you get that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: Nowadays, I don't think they do it just because of you know, commitments sometimes don't always fall through or happen.
Speaker 4: But you know, if that.
Speaker 7: Would happen, then i'd have, you know, UCLA's playbook around this time.
Speaker 4: But you don't. I don't.
Speaker 5: You never got it that.
Speaker 7: I think it's once you step foot on campus, once you you know, have that weekend there and make sure you're in school and you're really at the school, then you know they don't want to give you all the tricks, the trades and early where you can run away with it.
Speaker 5: You're talking about weapons here, What weapons attracted you to come to Oregon?
Speaker 7: I just you know, I think kind of throughout that process, I knew what Oregon, you know, what we were bringing back but also kind of what they're looking for in the portal. And you know, I think me being a six year senior, it's important to be around guys that are are older. And I think you see that on our team just throughout, you know, eleven on offense and eleven on defense. It's it's a veteran team, and I think that's a big advantage for us, just with guys who played a lot of football, but then bringing in pieces that we're definitely gonna help. And I think that all kind of came together, tried to look at it, you know, from a holistic approach, just because you know, it's it's a lot more than you know just me and you got to come together as a unit to make things happen.
Speaker 5: So is that a tough decision to make a change.
Speaker 1: And who's in your group, your personal like life group that you would have that conversation with.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have a group of family members and people that you know helped me outside of football as well, that you know, I just looked to and ask questions. And I think the hardest part was I did get a lot of mixed reviews, So this one was definitely my decision. But I just knew it was right. And I think there's you know, a powerful feeling to you know, betting on yourself and trusting your instincts. And you know, I've always lived in my heart and it's always done good for me. So I'm happy where I'm at and it's been a blast.
Speaker 1: You show up here.
Speaker 2: How do you connect with your teammates that you just met and you're just like, hey man, I'm I'm your leader now.
Speaker 5: Like what do you follow me?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What do you tell them? Like, what's what conversations on? What are you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 4: It's adjustment, you know.
Speaker 7: I think it's tough, you know, as you know, you play with the quarterback or you know, a guy who's been here for two years and then there's an immediate transition. I think it's you know, very apparent that like time is very valuable, you know, and we don't have time on our end due to it being a one year kind of thing. But you know, I just tried to spend as much time around the guys and you know, be myself. I think that is something that is extremelyful as well, because you know, when you're not genuine, you can see right through it. In the locker room, and I think I'm very confident in who I am, and uh, just being myself allowed me to connect with everyone, and the culture and environment they have here has made it very easy to be inviting for any new guys. But also we're all chasing the same goal, you know, I want to win a national championship, so they knew I was the guy for the job and and helping him out, so it was it was easy on both ends.
Speaker 5: Final three questions. How do you handle social media?
Speaker 7: I in the off season, I go on and and handle it.
Speaker 4: So you're on, You're active in I am.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm not as good as everyone else, but I'm a scroller, you know, so I try to you know, delete the app sometimes or at least removing it from my phone, not deleting my profile.
Speaker 4: So I can get things done.
Speaker 7: But usually in camps or like as season rolls around, just a lot of busy time, I don't want to spend any time scrolling, so I'll just remove it for you know, my sanity of staying clear, being focused on what's you know, the main thing at hand, and then you know, I'll have somebody help me get things done when I need to, So that's how I handle it. I'm goofy on it as well, so sometimes it's good having other people handle it for me. I mean, I've said some questionable things, but you live and you learn, and I think I like to not take it too serious.
Speaker 1: As well, So I expect the watch generic vague answer here, but I did see as of today, you're the favorite for the Heisman.
Speaker 5: Thoughts, generic and vegue.
Speaker 7: I'll say this, I've been not even talked about. I've been talked about either way. It's what have you done for me lately. You know, you can tell me one thing today, but tomorrow willn't mean the same thing.
Speaker 4: So I'm a big guy on you know, just being in the moment. The rest take care of itself.
Speaker 7: And I think it's it's very clear if you win and you take care of business, everyone will be right where they want to be. So I got a winner's mentality. I just want to see a dove at the end of the game. And like I said, the rust will take care of yourself, all right.
Speaker 5: Final thing, give me your mount rushmore musical artist favorite.
Speaker 4: Artists controversial right now, but I love Drake.
Speaker 5: Oh, come on, I love he just got annihilated.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, but you know what, he's gonna come back. Head up, young king, you know, patience, I would say Drake Party next Door has been unreal recently, just kind of my vibe. I like to you know, chill, Central Sea has been He's not on the rushmore, but he's been the lately the kid LaRoy and Bryson Tiller.
Speaker 1: You know, Party next Door.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean they gotta been on it lately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cushable album covers. But hey yeah, yeah, we're not judging.
Speaker 1: We're not a lot of we're there's so much gear we're in, like the backup of gears. Tell them it's and you've got a machine that measures your feet. Wouldn't be cool if every player could pick their own uniform and you guys.
Speaker 5: Just all went out in your own individual uniform. That be awesome.
Speaker 4: You could do that with Oregon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a lot of schools, like everybody had their Hey, appreciate you, of course, Yeah, good luck to you.
Speaker 4: Thanks appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, all right, we'll come back.
Speaker 3: Let's take a break. We'll come back and we will get in the tittle tattle. We'll talk a little bit about the new Netflix documentary this is coming out, which I think could be super interesting about this.
Speaker 1: No, okay, we'll do that. Let's take a break, we'll come right back.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go over to kick off, Kevin, and let's get in the tittle tattle.
Speaker 6: With the Olympics officially kicking off this weekend, which event are you most excited for?
Speaker 3: I think probably just basketball, because I just generally care about the sport more and I'm watching Lebron have to save games. Lebron is the best player on the team. Lebron's awesome.
Speaker 1: He's almost forty here, He's awesome. Lebron's awesome. He's winning. So basketball, I don't know that I will make a point to watch anything though. Well it's gonna be early too, which is weird for us. They'll show it again in the evening. We'll know who won. Okay, well, you know you can look again.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't think I'm gonna one of I don't only care when it's time shifted. It's a nightmare because the social media channels they just throw it out up immediately.
Speaker 1: The algorithm feeds it right to me. But probably basketball.
Speaker 3: I think flag football will be interesting to see for a second, like, what is this? Even I can know what flag football is, but like, what do other countries have?
Speaker 2: Who's on that team? Do we know anyone on that?
Speaker 1: The American flag football.
Speaker 6: Team, it's not like NFL or call it. It's random people. Okay, but what did they do a good at flag?
Speaker 3: Can you look up I'm gonna, hey read look up our flag football team this year? Kevin and I are mid tit. I'm busy, right, so I don't want him looking it up while we're mid tit. But look up our current and see what their background.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they were like ex college players, right X NFL players.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's guys that are really good at flag football that just weren't very good at regular football.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's totally different.
Speaker 6: It's totally different.
Speaker 1: But probably yeah, they probably.
Speaker 6: Played at some some division or level. Okay, next question, all right, in honor of Joe Burrow going viral for his new haircut, which NFL player has or had the best hair of all time?
Speaker 1: When I think of hair and football players, I.
Speaker 3: Think of old old school and I watched the documentary too, But like Brian Bosworth at Oklahoma, the Boss Seattle.
Speaker 1: He had crazy hair.
Speaker 3: He had like the shave and the spike on. You know that was cool. Uh still does commercials even though he's retired.
Speaker 1: Troy Palamalo he is. He's the dude.
Speaker 2: You probably don't know this, but he's the guy in the doctor Pepper commercial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, you know that? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh no no, and dodr Peppery at Troy's and head and dril.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yes, I wish I had dreads me too, like Derreck Henrys dreads are cool.
Speaker 3: I'd hang him out of the helmet. It's crazy when they get ripped out and like one's laying on the field.
Speaker 1: You ever see that happen?
Speaker 6: Yes, who did that appen?
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was Derek Henry, but I saw drud get ripped out in the NFL game once.
Speaker 1: Because it's a fair game.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: He's like Johnson or something is Oh he had good hair, that's right.
Speaker 1: I think that's right.
Speaker 6: Wasn't it Chris Johnson? Because he had like the individual where Derek's like one big old wad just.
Speaker 1: Like his top, yeah, like a rubber band around it.
Speaker 2: So you like the one big dread or do you like uh, well, his naty one.
Speaker 3: Big dread it's all his dreads that are tied up with a rubber band around it, like bottle rockets.
Speaker 1: You know, you touch them all together, you light them. Yeah that was dangerous. Yeah, he does it. But then the dreads. I'd probably have mine come out individually, though.
Speaker 2: I like the smaller ones, kind of like Richard Sherman, longer, smaller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I'd have mine come out. But you can tie him up. It gotta be cool. Yeah, all right, next time.
Speaker 6: With both qbs looking for a new deal in camp, who would you rather pay Jordan Love or Tua.
Speaker 1: Well, let's look at.
Speaker 3: Some stats here and twenty twenty three Jordan Love forty two hundred passing yards, thirty two interceptions, eleven touchdowns.
Speaker 1: To flip it, forty what.
Speaker 6: Thirty two touchdowns, eleven interceptions?
Speaker 1: I say that wrong, he flipped them. I screwed him manager. He's got a lower contract. I have a bit of dyslexia.
Speaker 3: Uh to twenty nine touchdowns, fourteen interceptions, but more passing yards. Jordan Love didn't win a playoff game against the Cowboys. It cost me a lot of money.
Speaker 1: YEP. I think Jordan Love has a higher ceiling.
Speaker 3: I think too is in an offense with Medaniels, who creates amazing situations as we I mean, Tyreek is Tyreek creates so much space on the field. I would rather have, I think Jordan Love, but I like to I think the ceiling is higher with Jordan Love, and I think the floor is about the same.
Speaker 1: I think they're both solid.
Speaker 6: If you were coach McDaniel, would rather have too or Jordan in that offense.
Speaker 3: Does my relationship with the two? Does it count because they're.
Speaker 6: Closed, they're both brand new, like you didn't know either the guys, no.
Speaker 1: One gets hurt buns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's no emotional attens So have we have we dropped the two gets concussions?
Speaker 6: Oh, I thought about he played all games last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every game takes one hit. Boys, probably Jordan Love still.
Speaker 6: Yeah, him with those receivers would.
Speaker 1: Be But again, we're giving all this to Jordan Love. Really with a full season, right yeah?
Speaker 6: One yeah, and he really didn't do anything until last half of the season.
Speaker 3: R exactly, But that's the last half of his first season, though sistant where Two has had more than a season. But Two also had little tweety birds flying around his head for all, right, last question.
Speaker 6: All right, so that the forty nine ers can't reach a deal with AU, what team do you want to see go after him.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's another team that will get him. I think the fortyiniters will just sign him.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see bride Night going anywhere else. I think he probably thought he wanted to go somewhere else. I don't.
Speaker 3: I just don't. I don't think he goes anywhere. I don't think he stays in San Francisco. I think it'd be fun if he went to the Lions and gave them a weapon. I'd like to the Lions win because they have at one. I love to see teams have a win one.
Speaker 1: The Lions would be cool. But it feels like he was, you know, really pacing for that command.
Speaker 3: There's opportunity when he was posting their practice film. I do not think he goes. I think he's with San Francisco. They've even said we want to keep him. So I think Brendan and Ike and he's also what twenty nine like, he's still he's on the front or side of his prime.
Speaker 6: Not even yeah twenty six?
Speaker 1: Oh is he is? He? Not even twenty nine?
Speaker 6: But he's selling his first his Rocky deal twenty six.
Speaker 3: Boom even earlier. So yeah, I definitely wouldn't let him go if he's twenty God, dang.
Speaker 1: The thing. The thing would be hard.
Speaker 3: Though they traded him, somebody's got to then pay. They have to then pay him the big money because this year and then his next years fifty year option or was it? Is it this year next year? It's next year, right, but they would still have to pay. They picked it up and they were going to keep him more than a year. They have to pay the twenty eight twenty nine thirty million dollars for him.
Speaker 1: Reading. Yeah, so it looks like the QB.
Speaker 8: Nico Kasarres is a middle school pe teacher.
Speaker 1: Did he ever play ball?
Speaker 6: He's not a pet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He was a D three back, Okay, but so was I. So okay, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Catholic University of America is where he played.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: I haven't looked up the other dudes yet because they don't have anything on him other than their names.
Speaker 1: Say their names. If we recognize a single name, fan.
Speaker 6: Let's a year.
Speaker 1: All right, We've got Michael better.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's playing like rush and center. They all have like two positions.
Speaker 8: Interesting, Yeah, go ahead, a Mere Brown okay, now, Velton Brown junior, I know his dad. But Isaiah Calhoun okay, Nico Casares, QB.
Speaker 1: Mike Daniels, what do you know him. There's also a women's flag national team.
Speaker 2: I've been seeing some of them. They've been showing some of their game watch in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also in no other countrylay football.
Speaker 3: I don't even care anymore. You should look up and see what they do, though, like what their level is. I'm assuming they've all played some kind of football at high level.
Speaker 1: I wonder what the tryouts were, like, do you bring it on a flag?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 1: Right? You have to? Yeah? I think we're done here.
Speaker 3: The other thing I wanted to mention was Netflix is going to release the documentary of Michigan and their Signs stealing scandal, Yes.
Speaker 1: Which I think will be interesting. If they the guy I was like buying tickets in city.
Speaker 3: That's a really that's a funny story. And they got caught. That to me was what they should have been punished for. I'm sure all everybody does his crap.
Speaker 1: But don't be stupid enough to get caught. There's a stupid penalty. Do they talk to the guy in the documentary, they watched it. It doesn't come out till the twenty seventh of August.
Speaker 6: That's fast tom for them to make that.
Speaker 1: Did they jump on those things so quick? It's basically seventy two TikTok just tied together. That would work. Yeah, that's a documentary.
Speaker 3: Netflix will be premiering a new documentary giving Connor stallion side of the Michigan Side controversy, appropriately titled Sign Stealer. It'll be part of the Untold series. They have other good little documentaries. So that's from on three. But yeah, they did the Monte.
Speaker 6: Tell Yeah, which was a good Florida one last year, the Swamp.
Speaker 3: The NBA referee bettings, and one which is good that was really good.
Speaker 1: Good. So that's coming out.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to say another one of those position shows.
Speaker 6: Have you guys watched Receivers yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like another one of those?
Speaker 6: I try, I watched one, can't do it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I barely like quarterback? Am I like receive?
Speaker 1: Weird?
Speaker 3: Did its something that we don't really like get into, even though we're so into the NFL.
Speaker 1: That's on them for creating a crappy version of it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know what I think does it for me is I'm just not really interested in their home life if that's weird, unless and like I like, because was interesting.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. And I made me like him the way his wife would dress him, Like I like that, that was cool. Maybe there's not showing the right stuff man.
Speaker 6: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Uh and then finally ceedee lamb eddie yep, go what about him?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You tell me he's not not proximal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll figure all that out. Yeah, I mean that's what they This is the off season drama, dude, the preseason drama. They're gonna oh they're holding out. He's holding out. He's not showing a mini camps, not showing. He'll they'll sign it, he'll show up, and then we'll be ready to rock.
Speaker 1: Thank you all. We are done. We will see you. I don't know. Maybe later this week we're gonna go down and be with the Dolphins, Miami Dolphins.
Speaker 2: The one I one thinking we're scuba diving or something.
Speaker 1: Was that a dolphins? That was a dolphin impression? It's like, what was that? The Bucks not dear hunting the Buccaneers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so thank you guys, and we will see you guys either later this week or early next week.
Speaker 1: That is all. Blude us letty, I'll see you guys next time.