Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 3: Cowboys.
Speaker 4: This He's Talking Cowboys, springing live.
Speaker 3: From the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 4: Six second, Cuscott Kinzie Tisday touchdown.
Speaker 2: And now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 1: It is the same with your chest for Friday.
Speaker 4: Here on Talking Cowboys, presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas and the SWBC Studios.
Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody. We've got Patrick No, C Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah stand back, Chris Beam in the back.
Speaker 4: I'm Kyle Yeoman so glad you are with us. And guys, we've got some pretty sweet swag.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 5: We let's go shouts out the cold man.
Speaker 6: This is about the cold, cold world.
Speaker 7: To last, Dais, did you bang up before we went? I just hit a quick twenty, quick twenty telling me about twelve seconds, real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's figure you know, say it with your chest. Friday gotta get pumped up, but it is got to get activated. It is freaky Friday.
Speaker 1: Say with your test. Okay, freaky freak chest, freaky freaky, say what's your chest? Friday?
Speaker 8: Interesting because it is spooky season, the best season, so it's got to be a.
Speaker 1: Little freaking the last Friday before Halloween. Are you naughty?
Speaker 4: Are you celebrating Halloween this weekend or the weekend afterwards?
Speaker 1: Because I'm or like whatever?
Speaker 8: Yeah, dress celebrated last night. Last night was costume night.
Speaker 1: Nice? Yeah? What'd you dress up at?
Speaker 6: Leather face?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Texas chainsaw massacre now classic?
Speaker 8: Yeah, And we're gonna have a San Francisco chain something massacre if you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: We're having a Halloween a Halloween theme workout at my facility tomorrow morning, nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Anybody out there that wants to come work out?
Speaker 9: I know the owner, So you guys areould be free on Memos nine o'clock boot camp tomorrow. We want to work out. I got you covered, nice, including Bamer, come all through.
Speaker 6: What are you celebrating, Kyle?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm actually doing the trick or treat like on Halloween with the babies.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 4: So like we're gonna put them in the stroller and walk around the neighborhood and actually do the tricker treating the costumes.
Speaker 6: Are you ready to reveal them?
Speaker 4: I'm not going to reveal with how my wife telling me I can reveal, So I'm gonna keep it close to the Chester now.
Speaker 6: It's great though, it's very particular with the social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's very particular with it.
Speaker 6: She's a full blown mommy influencer.
Speaker 4: She's trying to be Yeah, she's trying. It works out, but yeah, no, I'm gonna I'm gonna keep that one tight.
Speaker 1: We eat the pictures, I'll talk about it later, we'll talk about it off air.
Speaker 6: Patrick, when are you celebrating year round?
Speaker 1: That's because he loves candy corn. Oh my god, candy corn. We're doing this and go eat a canvas wing. Same thing.
Speaker 8: I saw like one of those New Yorker what is it cartoons about candy corn. It's like a candy corn looking at the Marrors like, I like myself.
Speaker 5: I like because I hate you. But no, I love spooky season.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: So as far as trick or treating, obviously, that's that's on the day of Halloween.
Speaker 1: But man, when it comes to like.
Speaker 7: Horror and just the whole aura of it, man, I am year round spooky season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't wait for October. You'll wear the Friday the thirteenth shirts and the.
Speaker 6: Freddy Brueger shirt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, differently graphic shirts.
Speaker 8: You'll all year round, even though Friday the Thirteenth is a mid franchise.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, I'm sorry you said mid franchise.
Speaker 10: Okay, you sound like a Mike says the movie guy.
Speaker 5: It's like a Michael Myers guy.
Speaker 1: Michael.
Speaker 8: Halloween is the superior franchise based on based on the first Halloween compared to the first, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you don't know any better. You're walking.
Speaker 7: I just gotta keep up the rival Come on, the rivalry is Jason versus Freddy Mike Aney. Come on, Pinhead has Mike beat Right?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I like this though again news and notes again all season, I mean all year long.
Speaker 5: I am harrasey. I am spooky season news and notes.
Speaker 7: All right, So we're gonna start with the fact that the cowboy, speaking of spooky season, yeah, Deron Bland it continues to not practice.
Speaker 1: So we're still trapped in that like it was gonna be something.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, We're still trapped in that nightmare on Elm Street. Doron Bland has not practiced, nor has Michael Parsons nightmare on Cowboys Way, Cowboys Way, nor has Michael Parsons. Both were d m P on Thursday as well. Both are all pros correct, Both your first team, first team, not your second team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not Pro Bowlers, all pros opers first team offers.
Speaker 7: Neither is at the moment trending in the direction of playing. They remain in game time decision. But again they're not trending in the right direction. Let's see what Friday's participation looks like. Here's the good news though. Eric Kendricks continues to trend toward taking the field against the San Francisco forty nine ers, and if he can take the field, he will be a huge determinant in the outcome of that game. He was limited yesterday, limited on Wednesday, but he's moving well. He looks in good spirits in the locker room, so fingers crossed that he remains that on that arc. John Stevens Junior, we know he did not participate. He's headed to injury reserve with a retorn ACL. Not just to torn ACL, but he retore the one that was surgically repaired. So that is two tears for the same acl within thirteen fourteen months Spain. So prayis some positive energy to that young man because he has another long road ahead of him. And as Isaiah and anyone who suffered the twenty Aco can tell you, they don't get stronger after the tear, and if you tear it more than once, he gets that much more arduous to try to get back to the field. So keep your head up, John Stevens, keep pushing and hopefully we'll see you in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Y'all send him some words of encouragement.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can tell you that is a good dude.
Speaker 1: Man, he's a good dude.
Speaker 9: And I can tell you, guys, as a young player that's trying to get himself into this league and get established and to suffer back to back like serious injuries, not just regular injury, but there's a devastating, potentially career ending injuries and he's trying to go tackle this thing for a second time in a row. You guys, please send him some encouraging words on the same knee. That is the mental battle that yeah, he's going to be having.
Speaker 7: He is such a positive spirit as far as like if you've ever had a chance to talk to John Stevens. Then you just know he's just a good dude, good spirit, good energy, and sometimes bad things do happen to good people, and this is one of those situations. So keeping with or going back to the linebacker's course, so you could be getting Eric Kendricks back. Don't know if you'll have Nick Vigil in the field though, because he was downgraded to did not participate with a foot injury. So he continues to deal with some things that See what else we got Kayln Carson full again trending in the right direction, See if he gets cleared with his range of motion, And most notably out of everyone else that remains is Brandon Aubrey continues with his jury duty to try to determine if the individual in Trek County Fort Worth is guilty of a felony charge or not. But Mike McCarthy said on yesterday that the plan is for and the expectation is that Aubrey will travel with the team and take the field against the forty nine ers. He's been getting his kicks in here at the facility after court session closes each day, so he's still getting his work in and then of course the forty nine Ers are just as ravaged injury wise as the Cowboys are, so two teams that are. I mean it is the battle of the mass units on Sunday night. Football is basically what it's going to be, which means not only do you need guys to step up in the absence of stars, but the stars that are present need to shine that much brighter than they have been shining. Say it again, the stars that are present need to shine that much brighter than they.
Speaker 1: Have been shining.
Speaker 3: So that's.
Speaker 1: That's will it be? Tell me? Will it tell me? Who? Will it be? Too? Firehead? By the way, so even though go stars win Fireheads.
Speaker 4: When we're looking at top to bottom the guys that you need to win this football game, take it all into account, the injuries, the lack of production, the desperation on both sides of this thing.
Speaker 1: Who's the number one guy that has to.
Speaker 4: Play better than he has been playing so far this year? The number one guy Guiden? Okay, interesting, why do you say Tyler does his offense needs to get going?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think if you're looking at one unit that you have some form of confidence in getting going and getting back on the rails or getting on the rails to start.
Speaker 1: Just the offense. You look, you have you have hope.
Speaker 9: That the offense can figure this thing out because if you've seen what they've done in the past, but it starts up front, and I think that obviously with him being off the field in the last the last game, obviously he was dealing with some things, but potentially he could have win.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't really know what that situation was.
Speaker 4: But he doesn't even have an injury designation this week, right No, he's he's not even the report, So that's he's ready to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so he's ready to go right now, John Legend.
Speaker 9: Hopefully he's been able to get some good, solid work these last few weeks, and I think he's fully capable. He just did not have a great He had a good start against obviously against the best in the league, and then after that, I don't know what happened, But hopefully he's been able to right those wrongs. Watch a film, get some drills in, get some chemistry, and with Tyler Smith, so Tyler Smith can do what he does and just play left guard instead of having a flip flop back and forth. It's not fair to him just because he's capable, it doesn't mean that he should. So I'm hoping that they can have that chemistry and he can produce better, and then collectively that unit can produce better, and then you can get this running game going. You can get that going, and then you have at least two thirds now of your of your system that is working the way that you want it to be. Right now, you have a third, which is special teams.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm going rain Da Code of Prescott.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, y'all can both have that answer?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll both No, no, no, you can cook, you can cook. But let me just say this. I think Dak needs to have the game of all games. We've seen how he's played in Santa Clara. I think, at least for me and for himself too, I mean, he should want to go out there and no mistakes, have a freaking day man, no mistakes, tight window throws, whatever he's got to do. If the receivers aren't going to help him, he needs to help his receivers and get the ball needs to go tight window or not.
Speaker 6: At least for me.
Speaker 8: If he succeeds, if he has a monster of a day, that this is a w no doubt about it if he makes zero mistakes.
Speaker 7: And my answer is also Dak Prescott. Dak has to be the one that shine to shine the brightest in this game if the Cowboys are going to have the best chance of walking away with a fourth road win this season, and for several reasons. You asked me a couple of days ago, how would I grate Dak's playing this season? And I said, well, before the Lions, I would have said it was good, which would have been just slightly above average, but based on how poorly he played against the Lions, I labeled it as average.
Speaker 1: Fast forward to yesterday.
Speaker 7: Dak Prescott, after in the locker room, he was asked how would he great himself?
Speaker 1: Guess what he said? He said? He said average? Average. He said average.
Speaker 7: So either he listens to talking Cowboys or he's blatantly honest about himself.
Speaker 1: And I love it.
Speaker 7: So I'm going to go with Dak Prescott here, and here's evidence to what I'm saying. This is per next insteads So, after leaving the NFL, in both completion percentage sixty six percent and completion percentage overexpected which was plus nine percent against man coverage in twenty twenty three, Dak now ranks twenty fifth in completion percentage. It dropped from sixty six percent to fifty one percent against man coverage.
Speaker 5: Okay, has to get better now.
Speaker 7: Granted the receivers they got to get better at separating and running better routes and things like that. The time in between he and ceedee lamb has to improve, and it has to improve right now, yesterday, the day before, aceptually, immediately, giately.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: That being said, Dak Prescott also needs to be willing to do more when the opportunity presents itself. If the red sea opens and you see green to take it, use your legs, extend plays. That's what rock party does. That's what Man Party's going to do against your defense. So do the same.
Speaker 9: I thought people wanted him to sit in the pocket ever since he heard his ankle.
Speaker 1: That wasn't me. I don't know who wants that. I don't know.
Speaker 7: But if you find a receipt of no Sea saying that I didn't tell you and give you one hundred grand, don't sit in the puck'll start looking. I'm telling you, don't, don't sit in the pocket. I've been wanting him. I've been calling for I've been calling for Mississippi State Dak Prescott for years now. And I get the mentality of why he put back on that after the devastating injury, right, but in you know, twenty twenty two, twenty twenty three, we're now more and more time removed. If you see the opportunity to take off and run, just take off and run. So that, especially for an offense that keeps getting behind the chains with penalties and whatnot, take yardage.
Speaker 1: When you can take yardage and.
Speaker 7: Force deep defenders and defensive backs to cover for longer periods of time, that will also help the separation if they have to account for your quarterback possibly running and they'll come off of their coverage. So I'm going to say, Dak Prescott here, I.
Speaker 1: Just want the line to play better. Yeah, I don't blame you, and I won a little bit of everybody. We're all right, I mean, yeah, yeah, everybody's right.
Speaker 9: And Jake here's my here's my and Zach here's my counter to the dak uh Dalvin Cook when yeah, maybe this week, never know, he does, never know. That'll be my bold prediction. I bet everything are you. I'm hearing things.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it.
Speaker 9: Okay, nothing happens offensively without the offensive line playing well.
Speaker 1: Thanks, absolutely nothing. Thanks.
Speaker 9: Dak can't Dak without the offensive line. The cook can't cook without the offensive line. So even if Dak has had is not on his game.
Speaker 1: Which he hasn't been against San Francisco in the past.
Speaker 9: Very he's been terrible against San Francisco in the past. I've just he's been terrible.
Speaker 1: You got to hear. I'll give you barley, he's been terrible.
Speaker 4: So his first two games against San Francisco twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, that was a different San Francisco squad that was not Kyle Shanahan quite yet.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: He completed sixty six percent of his passes on average about two hundred and forty yards.
Speaker 1: He had five touchdowns combined with zero interceptions. Since then, since.
Speaker 4: Then against San Francisco, and this includes the playoff game, let's do fifty three percent passing two hundred and fifty four yards, a touchdown and an interception, twenty three of thirty seven passing sixty two percent completion two hundred and six yards, one touchdown, two interceptions. And then last year was when it really kind of came to a sad head for Dak Prescott. Fourteen of twenty four, that's fifty eight percent of his passes, one hundred and fifty three yards through the air, one touchdown.
Speaker 1: And three interceptions. He can't have that side type of game.
Speaker 9: Three touchdowns, three touchdowns, six interceptions since twenty one against San Francisco San Francius including the two playoff games. In the regular season game fifty seven percentation rate, thirteen points per game, sixty percent, sixty on that passer rating.
Speaker 7: You know this this a lot of it also goes back to what's happening in the rid zone or what's not happening in the rid zone.
Speaker 1: Turnovers.
Speaker 7: Turnovers are happening in the rid zone. Touchdowns are not happening in the rid zone. And it'd be a different story if if some of those accountabilities for red zone failings did not fall on Dak Prescott. But you know, rather it be a miscommunication with Ceedee Lamb. That's a dual accountability, right. It didn't work out, So that was an interception, So that's on him and it's on you. But when you also look at things like what's in front of me, He's completed less than forty percent of his past attempts in the red zone this season. That's the fourth lowest in the NFL. Okay, several things attribute to that blocking up front, which then leads to lack of a run game, which then leads to opposing defenses aren't afraid of your run game, so they keep more men in coverage and it makes it more difficult. That being said, he's played at an elite level. He is an All Pro quarterback. He was runner up for MVP last season. Some of the throws that he's making, they can't happen, right, So there are throws that he wants back. And in this type of game, against this type of opponent, in this type of head coach who more or less owns this team to this point over the past three games, you just make those mistakes, is what we're saying.
Speaker 8: Offensive line notwithstanding, I think even you're going up against the forty nine ers defensive line, which is actually really good. We've addressed this, we talked about it last week or earlier this week. To me, even with the offensive line playing well, when they are not playing well, a snap that they lose, he's got to be able to make the right raid and get the ball out quickly. He cannot take those sacks that he's been taking all year.
Speaker 7: And the press team is very well because they we said they do well at pressuring without blitzing. They pressure well with front four. Okay, and your blocking has been up and down this season, and against the Lions it was down there. So if you have a down game against the San Francisco forty nine Ers, then guess who puts the onus on to shine that much brighter?
Speaker 1: The quarterback? Yeah, some of this, So all this is correct. Some of this again.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna keep going back to coach McCarthy, not only because I like him, but I think that he's capable. But I wanted him to get in his bag once again because if you look at what Shanahan does for the forty nine ers, brock Party always has multiple options at the first and second level. Yeah, multiple, not just one guy right, not just one guy at level one, one guy level two, one guy level three right, the little tiered system. He usually has one guy of one, two guys at two right, or two guys at one, one guy at two and another guy on a deep portion of the field. Right now, Obviously, these guys might be adjacent from each other depending on what side to feel they're on, but usually to the primary play side. If you guys go back and watch film, there's multiple options that multiple guys work in the same zone.
Speaker 1: Working the same area, right, the same windows.
Speaker 9: So if I if you're a defender, right, and then you're responsible for this, for this flat you're outside linebacker, I'm running a guy right in front of your face, right, and then I'm gonna run a guy right behind you. So no matter what decision you make, it's the wrong decision. He does a really good job of giving party those options and then getting the ball in his guy and his playmaker's hands and then letting those guys go make plays. Parties not being forced to make tough throws.
Speaker 6: Right, And what he does, they're pretty not great, They're not great.
Speaker 1: He is doing a great job of.
Speaker 9: Getting out of the pocket. Yeah, he's doing an amazing job of that, which he.
Speaker 1: Hasn't necessarily done.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but this year he's this year you can classify him as a running quarterball.
Speaker 1: It's part of an element of what he needs.
Speaker 4: To be successful without his weapons to extend plays, his offensive line of playing great is.
Speaker 1: E They're great in the run game.
Speaker 4: Yes, they're dominating doing a great job blocking for Jordan Mason. But when you go back and you look at it, he has had some troubles in the passing.
Speaker 8: When I brought up when I brought up Dak in Brock's similar stats yesterday, the one thing that Brock Party is absolutely annihilating Dak Prescott is in his rushing attack.
Speaker 6: And this is what we've talked about before.
Speaker 8: Dak in the ability or not his inability, he's uh, he doesn't want to run anymore, you know, he's just he just doesn't take that.
Speaker 7: He's judicies and when he does it, yes, And the thing is is there are times where he's who judicies and where it's just like you should have taken that and run, like, okay, this developed, with this developed, but sometimes just take the five yards, just take the six, just take the seven. You know, we're not we don't expect that you're going to make a guy miss. But if it's slide, if the protection has broken down on the right side and you have the ability to roll out on the left side and turn what might be what was a second and seven to a third and two. Now the playbook is more open on third and two. Do you think there's any any pause there?
Speaker 4: Because he doesn't want it to become a quick trigger in terms of using the legs because of how bad the offensive line has been in front of him.
Speaker 1: Because if he doesn't once take what you can get. I get it. I'm right there with you.
Speaker 4: But I'm also not a pro quarterback who has to deal with snap after snap after snap after snap after snap of my offensive line not blocking well for me.
Speaker 1: So if I do it is your primary job, maybe myself this way.
Speaker 9: So I mean to your point, right, I totally agree with you being a former running quote unquote running quarterback and comes thing, it becomes the thing. Right, So you're fighting that stigma, all that jazz. Right, there's a whole lot of mental battles that you go through. But if I have ten pressures, ten pressures in the game, right, sure, that's ten pressures, how many times you want me to scramble? Because on every single one of those pressures I can run, not every single one, yeah, almost every single one.
Speaker 1: You can run.
Speaker 7: No, no answering, I know, I'm saying, I need to see what play we're talking about. Because you know each play is different, absolutely, each pressure.
Speaker 1: Off ten times. But that's not true. Every situation is different.
Speaker 9: But what I'm presenting to you is that when those pressures present themselves, there's gonna be game. Every game is gonna have QB pressures, right, But in the matter, if there's being ten, you're talking two three, right every third DWN situations. Maybe you know, but like you don't. You really don't want Dak running. That's the reality. You don't want Dak running. You rather have your office line that you have three three first round picks on your office line. You'd rather him be able to sit back there in a nice little snuggie and be able to throw the ball.
Speaker 5: Comfortably designed to run ideally, Yeah.
Speaker 8: But when the offensive line is playing how it is now, you have to take the opportunities that are presented in front of you.
Speaker 1: That would be time after time after time after time after time. That's what Isaiah is talking about.
Speaker 4: He's saying, if there's fifteen pressures in a game, Dak would have to run twelve or thirteen times.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want my sixty million quarterback, everybody a dollar quarterback running twelve or fifteen times a game. That's where I'm at.
Speaker 6: Sliding is in a sure way of not getting hurt.
Speaker 1: But you can't always slide. Though there's a lot of time.
Speaker 8: It doesn't say I'm saying like it's not Honestly, even sliding doesn't mean you're not getting hurt.
Speaker 9: I honestly think from the quarterback position, now, if you are a running quarter a quarterback who possesses the ability to really run, right, I'm not talking about like a I don't even know. I don't even know who's not a non running quarterback, Isaiah stand back. Yeah, Isaiah's gonna run past everybody, but my level Aaron Rodgers doesn't run anymore. Yeah, exactly right, Aaron Rodgers. Okay, they're gonna they're going to back off and give him space to slide.
Speaker 1: Right. But if you're a.
Speaker 9: DAK, if you are a party, I believe right this is not no analytics behind this. I just honestly believe that wholeheartedly, there's a greater chance of you getting injured trying to slide than it would be if you just went ahead and pull it. I've heard that put a bad joke. Get out of bounce right or duck your shoulder right, deliver the blow. Because now if I slide, my foot can get caught in the ground, I can snap my ankles, knees, I can get my whole head taken off. Tell somebody, don't pull off right. But there's just the greater for me. And again that's just as a player. I didn't like sliding because I'm like, now I have no way to defend myself. Sliding is supposed to be the greatest defense for yourself. But when as soon as I slide, I take away my ability to now defend myself and protect myself in the hands. I put it in the hand of other people to just say, Hey, I hope I hope that you're driving on the right side of the street, Kyle.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I hope that you're that you're gonna do the right thing. But if you don't, I'm just done.
Speaker 6: Your free game.
Speaker 8: Yes, and that doesn't mean that you know, backup corner isn't going to take that chance and maybe knock you.
Speaker 1: Out of this. He'll take fifteen yards.
Speaker 7: Here's what I'm saying. I don't want my quarterback. I don't care who the quarterback is. I don't care if he's on a rookie deal or if he's a two hundred and sixty million dollars got two hundred and forty million dollar I got. I don't want him running fifteen times a game. That's not what I'm saying. But the counterpoint is, like Josh and I are saying, if your protection is not holding up well, then I need plus two. Give me a plus two per game on when and now time it up? Because down in distance situational football, what's the score? How important is it to get this this chain moving?
Speaker 5: All of that needs to come into play. But just give me, like a plus two example.
Speaker 7: Being questioned to you, he has only three first down runs through six games. Do you think that there are only three opportunities to run for first down throughout six games?
Speaker 5: Probably not. So the follow up question, do you know.
Speaker 1: I can think of two instances myself where he had a jot.
Speaker 7: At it right, and in those situations, in those situations when you are showing that you can extend drives but you can't get it into the end zone, every chain moving situation matters. So I don't want Dak Prescott running ten, twelve, fifteen times. That's not what I want. But the fact that you only average one and a half runs per game through the first six games, turn that one and a half to three, and I guarantee you you're in a better situation to score Morenden right, especially when you're up against an offensive line that also has been committing penalties that push drows back. So when you can get yards because those yards might end up being washed out by a penalty down the field anyway, as opposed to you don't get that yardage and then the penalty happens, and now it's a negative situation, all encompassing.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 7: I'm masking three runs and I'm good, all right, Yeah, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We've got to take our first break, but protecting better and you won't have times of the essence. When we come back. Why are we wearing these T shirts. We're going to talk about one of our bestes.
Speaker 4: They're fire friends now, as we got to meet them the other day and they are fired. Then we'll show them off a little bit too when we come back with more talking cowboys right after this. If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 11: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, Secure.
Speaker 12: Five G requires compatable plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See add dot com slash five G for you fifty deals.
Speaker 4: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 1: Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 6: If you shout how about them Cowboys?
Speaker 13: You have that undeniable passion that's the heart of Cowboys Nation. And if you like to drink Doctor Pepper, you love the unique blend of its twenty three flavors. Together, you're one of a kind fandom paired with the one of a kind taste of a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper is the game day lineup that can't be beat better Yet, gather your Cowboys and Doctor Pepper fan friends to watch the next game and crack open a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper for everyone. The wins will be even taste here, It's a pepper thing.
Speaker 3: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Copy Company, Live from the Star in Frisco, Texas. This segment is brought to you by Quaker Roads, the official oatmeal sponsor of.
Speaker 1: The Dallas Cowboys. Quaker Roads trusted.
Speaker 4: Since eighteen seventy seven. Scan the quake AR code right now, long time. We've got a Pickham segment coming up very very soon.
Speaker 1: Disappointed what scanning quake R code for?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's on the internet.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: We got to get into maple sugar on the internet.
Speaker 1: Please do Actually you got to snap out of it's I got centnimon apple, I think one.
Speaker 7: Because you're supposed to be ready one chance a day.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: You know I'm judging, judging.
Speaker 3: You'll have to.
Speaker 1: Block better for Isaiah. Yeah, otherwise I'm gonna scramble. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Scream it ten times all the time, so I just leave it their shoulders my chair, all right.
Speaker 1: So as you can see, we've got these cool T shirts on. They are cool. Even the sleeves are cool. We got talking cowboys on the sleeves. Got talking right here, let's go.
Speaker 4: These are from our guy Cold Tea col Uh he's an avid fan.
Speaker 1: He actually even wrote us a note.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna actually turn us all around and take a picture here in a second, here.
Speaker 1: You go, one two three, Yeah, make sure he shows it off. So we've got our jersey numbers and everything. I was blocking somebody, somebody, No, no, yeah, I think yeah.
Speaker 4: All right, Beamer's got his on in the back as well, right, yeah, Bamer.
Speaker 9: You got Beeamer has the pasties that he brought.
Speaker 1: Man, he's just shirtless in the back.
Speaker 6: Yeahtunate Beamers.
Speaker 1: What is black? Michael?
Speaker 6: His shirt off?
Speaker 7: Past seven computers full of helicopter speaking of give give Chris beam a call right now as he's sitting in there.
Speaker 1: Eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 4: If you want to be a part of our pick um segment eight eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 6: But if you've called before, please don't call.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, if you've already been there, don't If you've been there, don't do that.
Speaker 1: We love you, Mike in New York, We really do. But don't call. Please meet some new people, all right, just today, just today. We need new callers. That's all it is. We're trying to represent.
Speaker 3: We love you.
Speaker 1: Mike in New York. We really do. We know you're the fans.
Speaker 4: We're trying to everybody, not fan, everybody's trying to get involved. All right, here we go. This is from Cold Tea speaking of love and the fans. We love Cold Tea. He came by, stopped and hand delivered these T shirts to us the other.
Speaker 1: Day in our hands, and we got the chance to take a picture of him.
Speaker 4: I'll tweet it out here momentarily, but he wrote us a note as well.
Speaker 1: Dear Talking Cowboys crew.
Speaker 4: First, let me start by saying, thank you for everything that you do for each one of these Cowboys fans. I'm still technically a new Cowboys fan.
Speaker 1: Ooh, a little spicy like that, starting as a Saints fan.
Speaker 4: Growing up in Arkansas and moving to Texas in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Absolutely we got into happy ending to this story and.
Speaker 4: Becoming a passive Cowboys fan to becoming a die hard fan the year before we drafted Dak Prescott. With that being said, the insight and everyone with the media team and the podcast give these the and the fact that everybody you and the you and everyone with the media team in the podcast give to the fans is indescribable. I've become an insufferable football nerd and draft junkie, specifically because of talking cowboys from people the Draft Show. So but more than that, you have made a fan, or made me a fan, of each one of you. Not only that, but because I've come to find out that y'all are fans of the same things I love, like wrestling, movies, anime, and of course football.
Speaker 1: Of course football.
Speaker 4: I've never watched a good morning football consistently until Isaiah Standback started making appearances because I respect his insight and observation. There's at least one guy who respects those things from Isaiah obviously. Finally, obviously, I started following and New Wrestling because I'm a wrestling nerd and because josh and No C are the host same with Joshua's other podcasts. There are too many movies which I honestly don't know much about, but I ran across it on TikTok and I loved it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Hey, pretty well love TikTok. There you go.
Speaker 4: And while I'm a diehard SEC fan and he puts in parentheses, he says, Woo picks Shoy all day.
Speaker 1: Baby. Of course he's a fan of Arkansas growing up there.
Speaker 4: Nicky, Yeah, I genuinely garner so much knowledge and attention from listening and watching the All American podcasts on YouTube. That's what we do with the American Athletic Conference. There's a lot of things that I can say about our listenership. This is the thing that's coolest to me is the fact that he was a Saints fan transition into the Cowboys fan and we give an avenue just because we're talking idiots.
Speaker 1: It is really what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're just new podcast idle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, talking idiots, and I mean it's not for everybody.
Speaker 1: If you are listening, we appreciate you so much.
Speaker 4: But these are the types of things that I think are so cool because then you get to know us as people, and we try our best to come in here day in and day out and give our true personalities, are true and insight, our true opinions, and I think it does radiate from time to time, not every time, but from time to time to those that listen. And this is just another great opportunity to do so.
Speaker 1: So Cole, we really appreciate you.
Speaker 4: To finishing his off, he says prayers and well wishes, to you and yours.
Speaker 8: Cole T para social relationship into a friendships.
Speaker 7: I think cold T and I we are we are kindred spirits because he served, Yes, he was. He also said that he was based at Hunter Army Airfield which is in Savannah, Georgia.
Speaker 5: Which is home base for me.
Speaker 7: So he was stationed for several years in the city that I was born and raised in.
Speaker 1: So very service.
Speaker 7: That and cowboys and anime and wrestling. Cole T, we just become best friends.
Speaker 1: I believe we did.
Speaker 4: I believe we did, and I guarantee you Cole is not the only one in our viewership that feels this way.
Speaker 7: And we know here's what shouts out to Jay Crowder. All right, Jay Crowder just sent me this tweet.
Speaker 1: No, not Jameson.
Speaker 7: So he's actually listening to talking cowboys on the combine while.
Speaker 1: He is working. That's on his farm. I need you to come to my land and do that so you hear that you have that much.
Speaker 7: Soda is a full time farmer and he has talking cowboys playing as we speak on his combine while.
Speaker 1: He that culture of miracle. You know what, Jay Crowder callboys fans? Baby, give us a call, Jay eight eight, eight, five ninety seven.
Speaker 4: The the thing I want Talking Cowboys fans to do, and we've asked for a couple of things. I just want to see it for that specific reason, because of how cool it is.
Speaker 1: Send us where you're listening from, whether it's your whether it's your house or your combine or streets, toilet. Please don't send us out your toy. Please don't send us that one. I leave that one out. Yeah, let's not do that one.
Speaker 6: No judgment.
Speaker 9: If you're on the toilet, just send us the Nope, don't send us nothing.
Speaker 1: Just don't. Just just don't. There's at least there's thirty. There's at least thirty people. I just put their phone back. Then we're gonna get baby wipes. I've got some. Yeah, the right way.
Speaker 7: But yeah, our listeners and our viewers are just the absolute bister.
Speaker 1: They're awesome.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we wanted to give a little fan appreciation of Cole and then everybody else that listens here on this say it with your chest Friday, because we do. We really love you guys, and we appreciate every single one of you.
Speaker 5: Are calling in Cole or Jay calling and do this pick them with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight and eight.
Speaker 4: Eight five five two two nine seven, get on the line. Chris, Bean's about the answer your call. When we come back, it's.
Speaker 1: Time to do some pick them. I think we've got some potential dogs too.
Speaker 4: Great week, a great week for dogs inside the NFL with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 11: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T fi G Fast reliable, Secure.
Speaker 12: Five G requires campapal plan and device five G may not be available in your area. Seeatt dot com Slash five G for U fifty deaths.
Speaker 14: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors, combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official Agon Turf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Agonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 15: Hey, y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gear enough to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some epic tailgates. But with that Texas heat, it's crucial to keep my beer handcramp and cold. That's where Yeti's insulated Colster cankooler comes in clutch this year.
Speaker 6: You can even get them with the iconic.
Speaker 15: Star engraved on the side. Yettie Cowboys gears now available at stadium pro shops, concessions and on Yetie dot com. Check it out today. Yetti official cooler and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: And we're going to overtime.
Speaker 1: Erica, how much have I spent on concessions?
Speaker 16: For questions about their money, Dallas Cowboys fans can turn to Erica, the virtual financial Assistant in the Bank of America Mobile Banking app. Learn more at Bankofamerica dot com. Slash Erica by your Side. Bank of America Official Bank of the Dallas Cowboys. Erica responses me. Very digital tool featured required downloading the mobile banking app and may only be available on select mobile devices. Erica is a mobile feature only available in the English language. Your chap may be recorded and monitored Qualit assurance message data rates. Additional terms may apply. Bank of America and a member FDIC.
Speaker 3: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Bank You're on Talking Cowboys Presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company.
Speaker 1: This segment is brought to you by in Visiline Smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Welcome back in Patrick Noci Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah stand back, Chris Beam in the back.
Speaker 4: I want to shout out one more fan of ours, Nebby, who calls in ever so often, and of course he's one of our favorites.
Speaker 1: He called in, he was the first one to get on the phone line.
Speaker 4: But he's been our fan pick him already this year, so we said, you know what, Nebulation, let's.
Speaker 1: Try and give somebody else a chance. But he did give his Cowboys prediction.
Speaker 4: He said, Cowboys twenty seven, forty nine, Ers twenty four.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Nibby.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, Nabby. Also yeah, his birthday week. I'm just about that side of it all right. Here we go our pick em segment this week, and it starts off with our very own Chris Beam giving us a little standings update.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Kyle. Let's go to the standings.
Speaker 10: Our boy Patrick is still in the lead with twenty nine wins twelve losses. Someone's still trying to call. By the way, Josh is in second place twenty eight to ten, twenty eight and ten. Excuse me, Kyle, you're at third twenty seven and twelve. I have a winsday stand Back is tied with the fans at twenty six and twelve for dead Last Dead.
Speaker 1: He's still picking puppies. Everybody's pretty tight here.
Speaker 10: Yes, but I didn't give a shout out okay to my guy josh mmm because last time we did pick them, so we didn't pick them last week because we did the mix up.
Speaker 1: Last time we did pick thems.
Speaker 10: Last week, Josh was six and.
Speaker 8: Oh Josh, hey.
Speaker 1: Joshua Domas is back.
Speaker 5: That's why today.
Speaker 1: That's why. That's why he didn't wear hats glowing.
Speaker 6: I'm mega mind, yes that way.
Speaker 1: Crystal bowl like just rub our crystal bowl.
Speaker 4: Sorry, no dogs last week, Chris, we didn't know.
Speaker 1: We didn't.
Speaker 3: We all picked puppies last week.
Speaker 1: No dogs last week.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the good no dogs, here's a good thing. We've got a ton of potential dogs today. Chris, remind me one more time who was collar representative Andrew in Colorado Springs?
Speaker 1: Going on, Andrew, how are you today?
Speaker 17: Good morning, gentlemen. I'm great. How are you?
Speaker 4: We are doing awesome? You ready to pick some winners or losers?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? All winners, all winners. I like the confidence already.
Speaker 4: All right, here's our pick'ems for Week eight, starting off with our potential dogs.
Speaker 1: Again, these count for two wins, no losses.
Speaker 4: If you get it wrong, the two wins and the reason how you qualify to be a dog is you have to be at least a touchdown dog, no matter if it's home game or a road game. You gotta be favored or underdogs by at least six points in terms of the most recent spread. Starting with the Patriots versus the Jets at home against the Jets Titans on the road against the Detroit Lions, the Browns taking on the Ravens at home, the Saints at the Chargers. Hmm, that's an interesting one. Panthers at the Broncos, Raiders at the Chiefs, and the Giants versus the Steeler. A couple juicy ones in here, a couple opportunities. Patrick leads the way, So we'll let Patrick start it off.
Speaker 1: Who's your dog this week?
Speaker 7: You know, I'm stuck between the Saints and the Giants, because that's how the Giants going to Seattle and do a thing they did they did.
Speaker 1: And they're playing at home against the Steelers.
Speaker 7: Steelers went crazy, but it was against the Russell Wilson starting for the Sailors.
Speaker 1: You know what I think.
Speaker 7: I think the Giant again, Giants did it in Seattle, and steel is not as good as Seattle.
Speaker 5: So I'm going Giants as my dog, all right.
Speaker 8: He's still in my homework because I am also going with the fighting.
Speaker 1: Daniel Jones, what do you think, Isaiah? Give me them Saints a marching in?
Speaker 4: I think you're gonna keep you don't have time for that, Okay, I'm gonna take the Saints as well as my dog.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ride with Isaiah here, my dog over here? All right, Andrew, what you got, I'm.
Speaker 17: Gonna change it up a little litle bit. Those games are always a little bit weird. I think Drake May is going to give the Jets some problem.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: I thought about I thought about that one a little bit too, but I'm sticking with this.
Speaker 6: I just want to see the Jets keep collapsing.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 5: It is kind of fairy.
Speaker 1: I bet the Jets podcast is saying that about ours to our team. That's probably the case.
Speaker 6: But I like the Jets, so you know what I mean exactly?
Speaker 4: All right, Speaking of fan bases that are dormant and don't really matter, the Eagles at the Bengals, Eagles at Bengals, Eagles have actually been playing some pretty good football. And don't look now, but here come the Cincinnati Bengals. Josh, will let you start.
Speaker 8: Give me the Cincinnati Bengals to defeat some fraudulent.
Speaker 1: Philadelphia fraudulent Isaiah, are you feeling okay? No Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: Give me the Bengals to beat some fraudulent, fraudulent Eagles at home.
Speaker 1: Take you feeling, Andrew, Joe Burrow is playing out of his mind right now.
Speaker 17: Eagles don't want none of.
Speaker 1: That smoke showing Bengals cook those frauds. Someone, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: You're such a loser, Isaiah good.
Speaker 6: What's your record?
Speaker 7: By the way, Isaiah, by the way, Cincinnati obviously now not on that one.
Speaker 1: I'm going to gain the game there by the way.
Speaker 10: By the way, Cincinnati is favored in that game.
Speaker 1: By the way. As far who's he picking? He picked, he picked the Bingles. Everybody picked the Bingles.
Speaker 4: A game Falcons at Buccaneers. This was a classic not that long ago. Winning the overtime was a really wild game. They rematch again inside that division, Patrick, I think.
Speaker 7: These two teams split since the Falcons took the first one. I think the Bucks take this one. I'm going to You're going to get your state, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Wow? You tried it, tried it. Georgia fan, Georgia University. That's one. That's what give me the give me the Buccaneers at home.
Speaker 6: I'm going Bucks.
Speaker 4: Actually wait wait wait wait wait, I'm now I'm gonna switch by you said, episode is not over. I'm taking the Falcons because remember Mike Evans and Chris Godwin A both.
Speaker 1: Have you never played spades? Once you put the card down, it's bmer. I'm not playing Bamer. We're playing pick thems. You're ruling on this Beamer. That's fair. You can pick anything you want. Say who wants to Atlanta for the loss?
Speaker 3: That's fine?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's true. It's going to be Atlanta for the win though.
Speaker 6: I'm going Baker Mayfield. I trusted Baker.
Speaker 1: He's not baking any dirty birds this week. I can tell you that dirty birds win. All right? Uh, Andrew, did we get your pick on this one?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 17: But give me the bucks. Topples defense still gonna be too much for Kirk over there.
Speaker 1: And let's go Cardinals at Dolphins to a tongue of Iloa is back.
Speaker 3: Andrew, Do you think.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna take Tabree Hill's advice here and go Dolphins for sure?
Speaker 8: Josh, No, man, I'm feeling the cards in this one, and it's just the other.
Speaker 6: Thing's gonna be an ugly game. But give me the cards.
Speaker 4: It is going to be an ugly game because of that, I think the Dolphins get it done.
Speaker 1: That defense is still they can still play some defense over there. Give me Miami. Tyreek goes for two hundred, give me Miami.
Speaker 6: To hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's yes, that's crisp. You know.
Speaker 7: I want to go with the Cardinals because I picked them as a dog earlier this season and they proved me right. But since they're in Miami and two is back, so the fans are going to be juice because two is back.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Miami. Yeah, I like it all right. Bill's at Seahawks.
Speaker 6: This is a juicy one.
Speaker 1: This is a fun one. Hawks coming off of a up and down season. They've won some games they probably shouldn't. Just made a good trade though, they've lost some games that they probably shouldn't. You know where I'm going? Where are you going? He's not, he's not.
Speaker 5: He should because Bills.
Speaker 1: That's cool for you.
Speaker 4: So you're taking Seahawks. You were taking Bills. You're taking the Bills. I'm taking the Bills on the road as well. Give me Andrews. Here's a real catch up week for you, Andrew No Hines.
Speaker 17: Yep, give me the Bills. They're gonna miss DK Metcalf this weekend.
Speaker 1: For sure. This is either gonna be week a great week for Isa or a bad week for Remember, Marian Cooper doesn't play good on the road. I worried about Murray.
Speaker 4: Chicago Bears at the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 1: Two of the top picks in the NFL draft, Jayden Daniels is out. Oh man, I was so excited out.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Marcus Mariota was dealing. Yeah he was once a top pick and I was draft to pick up for them for a backup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he was. I'm gonna take the Commanders. They keep things rolling.
Speaker 4: The Bears just aren't there yet, even with Marcus Mario to quarterback.
Speaker 1: I think Washington gets it done. Isaiah, I like, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I like the Commanders obviously, I like DQ, but I think the Bears are starting to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Patrick, Bears are starting to figure it out.
Speaker 7: But I'm not going to Okay, So you scored seventy one combined points between Carolina and Jacksonville. Washington ain't Carolina and Jacksonville, and you're in Washington. So I'm going Commanders.
Speaker 8: Dan Quinn's gonna give kay Williams some issues, so let me go commander something problem.
Speaker 1: It's still gonna be a good week for me. Candrew or.
Speaker 17: Bears are hitting this ride Caleb Williams, and that defense is top three in my opinion. So give me the Bears.
Speaker 1: Yep, dump bears.
Speaker 4: All right about the defense, here's the one we've all been waiting for.
Speaker 1: Dun, Dun, dumb.
Speaker 4: For the first time since twenty twenty, both of these teams are either at five hundred or below five hundred. The Dallas Cowboys making their trip out to Santa Clara, California, leave Viz Stadium Where the golden is it?
Speaker 1: Maroon? I don't even know. It's not maroon, red, red, and gold whatever it is in San Francisco? Have you picked the Cowboys to win this over the last three to stop asking those questions? Why are you asking that question? The if you don't know history, You're got Sunday night football.
Speaker 4: Sunday night football matchup between the Dallas Cowboys and the San Francisco forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: We'll be here late, Andrew, Yes, we will be Andrew. We'll start with.
Speaker 17: You Cowboys twenty seven four game winning field goal right out of jury duty.
Speaker 4: Oh, straight from the cour room, off the top rope.
Speaker 1: I see you, Andrew, I love it. Andrew'll be guilty of killing the forty appreciate.
Speaker 4: You, Andrew always for the call, especially from out there in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Keep doing the Cowboys work out there. We'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 17: Good boys.
Speaker 1: Thanks appreciate Joey guys.
Speaker 4: Andrew Andrew the Man picks the Cowboys twenty seven twenty four, same pick and same score as Nebby on his birthday week.
Speaker 1: Who wants to start? I'll start it for the first time in a long time.
Speaker 9: I'm going to pick the Cowboys to beat the San Francisco forty nine Ers the score of seventeen to fourteen in the defensive matchup because both offenses are not going to be cooking.
Speaker 4: M all right, okay, even though both defenses are banged up, correct, Okay.
Speaker 8: All right, I'm going all right. Let me get my bold prediction out of the way real quick. Bold Brandon Aubrey will not need to cook this week. I think all of our points come from touchdowns. That is all an extra points.
Speaker 1: That is a bold prediction.
Speaker 8: Cowboys are going to beat the San Francisco forty nine Ers twenty eight to nineteen.
Speaker 6: Jake Moody will miss a field goal.
Speaker 1: If he's even active. Yeah, whoever the kicker is, they will miss field in San fran Don dun, Dun.
Speaker 7: Well, you know the last time I use a reverse psychology it worked. No, I'm going to piss them off on purpose. Can the Cowboys win this game?
Speaker 1: Yep? Not only coming out of the bio week. Should the Cowboys win this game? Yep?
Speaker 7: Patrick, But until you defeat the Boogeyman, the Boogeyman is still the Boogeyman, and Cale Shanahan is every bit the freaking Boogeyman here in Dallas. So I believe the Cowboys can do it, But go show me. San Francisco takes this one twenty three to twenty Shanahan stumps Zimmer.
Speaker 1: Done done, duh. Zimmer's three and one against Shanahan four and two four and sorry. Last time I did this, they went to Pittsburgh and one. Do you see what I'm doing here? Yeah, you're just saying I think he's trying to make a make a statement, all right, Yeah, I want to be pissed off. Yeah, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Dallas is not as banged up as San Francisco, but San Francisco is not having the identity crisis that Dallas is. And at the end of the day, the players that are put in position to win football games.
Speaker 1: Are still in the middle of the scheme.
Speaker 4: So San Francisco may not have their players, but Dallas is still trying to figure out what scheme works best for the players and their players that are still banged up because they're both banged up. San Francisco's more banged up significantly, however, they're both banged up. Because of that, I think the scheme becomes the difference. And if you're telling me to pick the scheme, I suit you do.
Speaker 15: There.
Speaker 1: It's San Francisco.
Speaker 4: They have it more together in terms of what their coaches do and what they have all the way through. So give me San Francisco to win it. I think it will be a sloppy, sloppy game. Give mean like twenty four to.
Speaker 1: Sixteen finals sixteen, yeah, sixteen.
Speaker 4: Like like a safety or like a couple of weird field goals and just that's all. Maybe, yeah, it may be one touchdown and then three field goals, and that's where we're at.
Speaker 1: So you're saying the verdict is still out on the Cowboys. Absolutely, that doesn't for us. Zero talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: I hope you had fun with us this week. Shout out again. Cole Tea for the cool T shirt.
Speaker 1: We rock them all year long.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you as always for Isaiah's stand back Josh Rodwiguez, Patrick Nosey Walker, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 7: We'll see you on Monday following Sunday Night Football Cowboys forty nine ers Go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.