Speaker 1: Hey there, fan Rito's Welcome to part two of our interview with Taj Maori Marie don't okay, gotta pinch myself.
Speaker 2: Welcome to part two of our interview with Taj Maury.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: That's better.
Speaker 1: It's an interview we have been so excited for, and now that he's here, we just can't stop talking to him. With Taj's extensive career, there's a never ending list of questions.
Speaker 2: To ask, So let's get right to it. Here's Taj.
Speaker 4: I am so impressed by, Like I've watched all the like Behind the Street, Sesame Street, Muppet shows. I'm so impressed by that because that really truly is you know, rubbing your stomach and patting your head, also playing drums and writing a cycle.
Speaker 3: They have monit that was there's a lot of firsts on that show because it's filmed unlike anything. You know, they have monitors everywhere because obviously they have to be like this, but looking where they are, so as an actor, you're not used to seeing five monitors in front of you during a scene. So that was a thing. Our sets are built like three to four feet above ground to leave room, so like you know, set staircases you can very easily fall off, so they're they're marked, and you know, they kept us very safe obviously, but there was just so many things that you're The first day on that show was like like.
Speaker 5: It was like yeah, whoa, Like this is a lot.
Speaker 3: And then you know, you start to get it. And then eye line was a trip because you have to look at the muppet and not the person speaking, which is down there, so that was tricky. But oh, Jody, it was just unlike anything, and like you really it was cool because I kind of got to know the performer and the Muppet, so it's like and they're different, they're different people.
Speaker 6: And then what's really crazy is when it's like a Thursday at lunch and you're in you know, month three, and then they dropped the bomb on you that they're also Cookie Monster and you're like, wait, you do that?
Speaker 3: Boy sitting So you're just like it blows your mind. But yeah, one of the most incredible things I've ever done. Bucket list. So grateful those people are family to me now, and to like that, to have to have a character that I've played be a part of that universe now is just it's awesome.
Speaker 5: How did the character of Moove come about?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: How did that?
Speaker 3: It was very quick. It was a very quick process, and I don't think I'm thankful because they allowed me to sort of I had a little bit of creative control and how he you know, he was written on the paper, but but he was originally written a little bit different and then when I came on board, they were like, oh, okay, let's maybe like mold him a little bit so it makes more sense. So, you know, anytime you could play a character that really wasn't written to make sense for you to play it, but then you end up playing it, it's just like, Okay, that's this is an honor. I'm very I'm very honored to be doing this. But yeah, it was very quick process. The team over there, I'm up at studios, they just are great. It was it was very fast, and then the process of leading up to shooting was like not fast because it was the first thing that I ever did where we did all of the table reads for every episode before we even stepped foot on set, right Yeah, oh yeah. It was like like I think like three two to three months leading up to shooting. We were doing zooms of the table reads because it was during COVID and so I had never experienced that before. So that was a trip.
Speaker 5: But as a COVID you mean, yeah, it was COVID.
Speaker 3: What's Up? So that was that was tricky because it was something new, But it was helpful because when you got on set, you knew your whole character arc, you knew where you were going because we we shot it in the in a block schedule, so some days you were shooting like three episodes at once, not full three episodes, but like scenes from three episodes.
Speaker 5: Right, we need this set.
Speaker 3: Is he more confident? Yeah? Okay, he's a little bit more confident now, So I got it right, because.
Speaker 4: It's block shooting for a movie is hard, let alone an entire sit.
Speaker 3: It was a very tricky, but it was it was, it was. It was great, and Moog was just I don't think I've ever loved a character quite like quite like Moog. He just And anytime you get to do a show where your character is kind of like the heartbeat of it is just an honor because it's like you kind of you walk into the role knowing that you people are probably gonna like your character, which is always nice. Yeah, but it's a little.
Speaker 5: You're like built in you have some also, you know, right, so very curious, like I know you're gonna like me, but I can't.
Speaker 3: So that was that was that was cool for me. And I think you know, the way he dressed, the way he was, that that all, you know, helped with with finding who Moog was and the whole team was just incredible. Man. It was just those people will always be in my heart and anytime I will drop whatever if the Muppets call me, you know, I'm there, right, I.
Speaker 4: Am there if you need an assistant, like if someone if someone just needs to stand next to the performers and hold a muppet, you know what I mean, like I I'm your gal.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you. It was very because since we did it during you know, the height of COVID, there were so many people that you know, you could have brought to set with you, but you just couldn't because of you. Just yeah, exactly, it was I'm sure Jody, I will remember that and if you know, if they call me and Jarrett.
Speaker 4: It is a life dream of mine to do something with the Muppets. I have loved them since the beginning, since the only time I ever got starstruck was when I met Carol Spinney at a convention man who was the voice of Big Bird and several others. But like I was like, oh my god, my child. Yeah, so Muppets all the way, Muppet Christmas, Carol, I will fight anyone that it says that is not the best Christmas movie and best version.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Let it be known.
Speaker 1: Number number one position, always, always, The Muppets are my favorite.
Speaker 3: Always. They have massuses on set. They have.
Speaker 4: Oh that would be because like this all day, because you gotta do that.
Speaker 3: They have their own hair and makeup team, wardrobe. You gotta fly if animal has a flyaway the whole the whole scene again, oh yeah, yeah, it is no very joke. It is no joke. And something simple like you know, you the writing credit to the writing team, because you can't write whatever you want for a Muppet to do, because that takes a lot of war, and like they have to maybe create another body part that works differently, like they can't like pick things up, or like if the Muppets like swimming, how are you gonna shoot that? You know? Right, So there there were a lot of times where you have you know, every now and then you'd have a guy in a green suit because the muppet has to do something that he can't do regularly, right, But all that was cool. It was just yeah, it was an amazing experience. Amazing.
Speaker 5: Well, I love that. That's that sounds like so much fun.
Speaker 4: Now, let's you have the singing career as well. How what made you want to pivot sort of from acting to singing. I mean it's not like it's a huge leap, you know what I mean? But I like, it's not like you're like, wait and then.
Speaker 3: You became.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like what was it? Was that something that you always loved to do? Was that like something your family did?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think my mom grew up singing in church, so like she would always be singing, my sisters singing. So I always enjoyed singing. So there came a point in my life and in my career where I was like, Okay, I want to maybe do that professionally and not just for fun. I'm not I'm always going to be passionate about music, but the music industry is just a whole nother thing that I didn't find myself loving as much as I love my acting side. So for for a big part of my life I was doing music, you know, in the studio, recording, releasing things. But at the height of it, I was also doing Baby Daddy, so it was very rushed and it was like, oh, I'm on hiatus, I gotta get in the studio and write this like thep real quick.
Speaker 5: It was the side project. Yeah, just kind of the side as opposed to the mean.
Speaker 3: And I don't. I don't think i've ever like now. Like like I said, it's a huge passion of mine. If if if that I have to be inspired to do anything, I have to, I have to feel the itch to want to do that creative outlet, whatever it is. And so I don't have that anymore for music, for for for the industry. I always love music and I always love to sing, but I think now I'd rather do it in the acting medium instead of separating them. Again, I never never say never. I might, you know, next year be like a record album, but like I just don't. I'm also very private, and I feel like the music industry now is just like they want to know everything, and I'm just like ooh, like I'm barely on ig, Like is this gonna work?
Speaker 5: I think yeah, I think I'm generation just don't want to do.
Speaker 3: That, but yeah, I love it. I love to sing, but yeah, I just it's it's a whole different beast and it's like, you know, it's a whole other thing. And I just know, like right now, I'm like, you know, let me, let me focus on this side. But yeah, never never never say never down the road, right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's it's not You're like, I am a character.
Speaker 4: That's ye, but I'm not out there hustling touring doing a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't.
Speaker 5: He's like business is it is. It's a more so I think than.
Speaker 3: Actually yeah, oh yeah, without a doubt, and like it's just a lot I don't know, it just runs differently and it's just like like you can't really trust a lot of people and like yeah, it's just like weird and I'm just like I don't know if that's like my vibe, like you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, right like that of people? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, you I mean. Adding to the list of things that you have accomplished, you also have done a ton.
Speaker 5: Of voice acting. Yeah, which is so great.
Speaker 4: I mean probably one of your best known roles would be on Kim posses, So like, did you start doing that as a kid and then.
Speaker 3: Key you know, yeah, voiceover was It's kind of funny because back in the day, you know, when I started, you had a voiceover agent, a regular agent. You had a dance agent too, right, So like I was doing it all, So voiceover was just a part of it. When Kim Possible came around, it was during the time that it was like the height of like the Disney Channel, like you know, the Circle of Life, like Me Shia, Hillary Raven, you know, that whole thing. But it was also during the time that I took a break from like on camera stuff, and it was I think Kim Postle we did that for like maybe five years, but I think when we started, I was like maybe eighth grade maybe, and then like as the show went on, I was like, Okay, I want to take a break from acting and just be like a high school kid. But it was easy to still do because you're only in the booth for like an hour once a week, and you could show up in your pjs if you want, you know what I mean. It wasn't bothersome to me, and it wasn't that I hated acting at that time, I just wanted to just play football. You know. I ended up playing football, got a scholarship, played for a year in college, and then ultimately was like miss acting. So then I went back. But I'm grateful that I had that opportunity to step away. But yeah, Kim Possible was a huge part of my adolescence. Did multiple seasons. We did movies. A lot of people don't know. We also did a It was the most extensive recording I've ever had to do for anything. But we did a adventure walk through at Disney World for Caim Possible, like where you, as a Disney guest, would have like a communicator and then I Wade would be talking you through. But it was like a choose your own path thing like before that was like a thing.
Speaker 5: Right, It was like those choose your Own adventures.
Speaker 3: That said I had to record something for every entry invent that you had to so I remember the script was like it was insane. I was doing that for months, but you know, it's it was cool because that show kind of spawned multiple things, and then they did a live action version, which you know was crazy. Nothing I've ever done had spawned and like a spin off of it in like a for a new generation. So that was cool to witness and you know, meet the the kid who was playing the new Wade like that was fun for me. But yeah, that was just we had so much fun on that show Man. Shout out to Christy. I've been praying for I hope she's getting better, but she that whole that whole crew was just you know, those those those studio days were so fun, especially when you got to do them together because, as some people may or may not know, when you do voiceover stuff, not all the time you're with the whole cast, it's just you a lot of amount of so anytime we were with each other, with you know, Will and everyone else, there was always like a fun time. But yeah, that was such a such a great time in my life because I still got to keep my foot in the industry but also take a break that I needed at the same time.
Speaker 4: I think we've all again, we've that's something that we've all kind of done. Is like the three of you know, Andrew, you really stepped away from the business for a while.
Speaker 5: I had kind of.
Speaker 4: Stepped away from it for a while, Like it does, I think when you've been in it since you were literally a child that it's kind of you know, you step away and get some perspective and.
Speaker 5: Decide like, is this is this still what I love?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: And like I think we've all had to ask ourselves that question, like I really like this or is it just all that I know?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: And it's you know, and then you go do something else and you're.
Speaker 7: Like, yeah, that's exactly what happened to be and it's I think it's it's it's helpful for your mental health, it's it's it's.
Speaker 3: Helpful for growth in general to experience life without the glitz and glamour of it all and allow yourself space. So, like you said, realize that you are in love with it or you're not, you know, but you have to give yourself an opportunity to be like, hey, I do like this. This is my passion. And like I said, I don't like to do anything that I'm not passionate about because then I can't give it my all. I'm not being true to whatever it is. And I believe when people watch things you do, they can feel your passion behind it, if you're passionate about it, and then they can tell when you're going through the motions, and I never want to go through the motions an effort in any case.
Speaker 5: So this business, I think it really kind of like splits at a certain point with the.
Speaker 4: Kids who either have been in the business and who are like, I'm going to go become a lawyer and I'm done, and then those of us that are like, you know, I think I'm going to keep playing around with us, like at some you know, decades.
Speaker 1: Of all the roles you've done, your huge body of work, what do you get recognized for the most when you're out in public.
Speaker 3: Ooh, It's hard because it depends on the age because and then it's also interesting because people know me from something and then they didn't even know that I was in that. So it's like, I think it depends. So it's it's funny because Kim Possible is up there. I've been on on the phone and someone was like, are you eight? And I'm just like, bro, are you serious? Like yeah, but how did you know that? So but I mean, it's it's probably between smart Guy and Baby Daddy the you know, I think, and then the fans of Baby Daddy that age range wasn't familiar with Smart Guy until maybe after, but fans of Baby Daddy no Full House. So it's like it's like some some skip over, you know what I mean, And then there's some that I'll get recognized just from a film and you know, they have no idea but anything else I've done. So it just depends. But I'd say the top tour Baby Daddy and Smart Guy like without and then full Houses is definitely up there. Full House is interesting because, for an example, Melissa Peterman, who I did Baby Daddy with, shout out Melissa, love you so much. Her son was a fan of Full House while we were shooting Baby Daddy, and he was so confused when he saw me because he was like, wait, you're teddy, but you're not.
Speaker 5: But you're old.
Speaker 3: You're old. You don't look like that like you kind of do. But and I'll never forget his face. He was like blown away. But it was also cute because he was like starstruck but like didn't know if he should be and it was confusing for him. And yeah, so that's always interesting because shows like that and like Smart Guy, you have new generations watching them now because I believe Full House is it on Hulu? Yeah, And then Smart Guys on Disney Plus and then Baby Daddy's also on Hulu. So like you get these new generations from the older stuff because the parents are now showing their kids that. And then it's always fun when you meet a fan who's like a parent and they're freaking out, but then they're trying to get their kid to freak out, but their kid has no idea who you are. I don't know who that.
Speaker 4: Is, right, So yeah, that's it is funny to hear how many parents though, like when we you know, do the nineties con or just comments and stuff are like, oh my gosh, like I was a fan and I knew full House, but my kids started with Fuller. Oh you went back and watch you know, full House. So like the new generation I think has done it almost in reverse.
Speaker 3: Such a test to like that to Full House. And obviously there's other shows that that can do that, but there's very few where they last and you can watch it, like you can watch full House now and be like this show is fire.
Speaker 4: Like you know what I'm saying, This show Stampower, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 3: It's just a classic. And so there's very few shows that are like that. So, I mean, I'm not a parent, but I can imagine as a parent how joyful it must be to show your your children something that you grew up on. And also you were you know, like that's probably so cool, Like it's probably so cool.
Speaker 5: No, my kids were never really impressed. They were like that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, kids aren't impressed.
Speaker 4: They don't care anyway, something else less interesting. I'll tell you nothing more humbling than having children tell you my neverew.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was another thing about muppets. My never did I have friends like texting me hyper than I was, you know what I mean, my nephew, you acting out scenes. I'm like, oh what did you actually just like, oh wow, you usually don't watch the stuff I'm made. But well, okay, wow.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's always everyone together.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 5: I'm voting for a muppet next time. That's what I'm doing. That's muppets.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Yes, did you.
Speaker 1: Ever go on the Sale with the Stars cruises with your sisters, because I know your sisters did we We did?
Speaker 3: We did two of them. We did two of them, yes, I remember. One was to Alaska and then another one was to like Jamaica and like the Cayman Islands or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the one Jody and I.
Speaker 5: Were okay, yeah, those were the Yeah, there was that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was like it was like Saint Thomas and like you started in Miami and then what you know, when whatever. I do remember when they were gonna do the Alaska one though, and we wound up not going that didn't go to that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember we had like Mara Wilson and like in your Keygan and.
Speaker 5: Like just like oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, but yeah, those were those were my family. We always had fun on those. We always had fun on those. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, fun to all hang out together. Yeah, four days four nights were.
Speaker 3: Like you know that this was before social media obviously, so anytime you could be around your acting peers that are going through the same things you're going through, it's like a huge It's foreign.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh wow, you could all be dumb together right in new ways that are foreign to you because you don't write, you're not with other kids all the time.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, start saying. With the starge cruises, we were hilarious.
Speaker 1: It was so much because we got to hang out, but we I mean we were working, but we weren't really working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we weren't acting. So it was fun day out. Willy the ad come to work like, no, we need to hang out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and no school because wasn't it summertime? They always were.
Speaker 2: Summer no school? Yeah, yes, so great.
Speaker 1: I remember the DJs still that I had on Jimmy Z Jimmy Z.
Speaker 5: Guy, I won't take pictures with him. They were always like I was under nine years old and was like.
Speaker 3: He's the underage. Like clubs that you would yeah, but.
Speaker 5: Then we could go, but it was the regular nightclub.
Speaker 4: It was the regular nightclub that was open until like ten thirty for all ages.
Speaker 3: They were like, remember, I'm head to the club real quick. I'm going to go to the club.
Speaker 4: I remember me and tatian Alie sweaty dripping dancing to Summertime because it had just come out.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, vivid memory of being Yeah, that's that's a.
Speaker 3: Good memory right there.
Speaker 5: That's I'm like vivid. Yeah, I totally.
Speaker 2: Remember that so fun. I remember doing line dances country line deck.
Speaker 5: It was just the sentence was going to end on.
Speaker 3: A whole different The safety things also, which were always kind of scary because it's like wait, like, oh yeah, something bad.
Speaker 1: Can happen, right, yes, So that was just life preserve.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah we need these.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, and then you start counting everybody.
Speaker 2: Count life.
Speaker 8: You count the people next, wait a minute, yeah, or the wrists.
Speaker 3: I remember the wrist bracelets that would like push in in case you were sick, like sea sick or something. I remember that, Oh my gosh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the midnight phase.
Speaker 3: The food. The food, more.
Speaker 5: Shrimp than you know what to do with. I mean, just you could you.
Speaker 4: Up with it and just swim through cold shrimp if you wanted to everything.
Speaker 3: It's never night.
Speaker 5: I don't know where they keep it all, but it's wild. So my dad loved.
Speaker 4: Okay, my dad is My dad is the guy that they like. The buffets lose money on him.
Speaker 5: Uh me.
Speaker 4: I get like half a plate and I'm like I'm done, and he's like, you know.
Speaker 2: The in you know, I'm getting my money.
Speaker 3: You said you can get right.
Speaker 4: So that was the thing, is like he'd be like, all right, I'll sit outside the stupid nightclub and wait for you to get out, but.
Speaker 5: Then we're all going to the midnight before after.
Speaker 4: So that was like the trade off you know, it was like, fine, I'll get to go dance and have phone with my friends.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Sailing with the Stars man shout out classic. Oh it was.
Speaker 5: Dosh.
Speaker 2: What are you working on now? Do you have any upcoming projects?
Speaker 3: Oh? My gosh. The one thing I'll be careful with how I worded. The one thing that's.
Speaker 9: Keeping the one thing that's keeping me very busy right now is A I recently uh sold a show, so we're in the process of developing the pilot and it'll be something it's something that I'll be in and producing.
Speaker 3: So so it's a So it's a it's a very new space for me. But I feel I feel like I was made for it because I just love it so much. But it's a it's a lot of work, you know, to be to be involved from the an early stage. So but I'm having a blast with it. So we're we're we're we're neck deep in all of that prep right now. But but it's great that And then I wrote a script that I finished last year with my writing partner on the film side, which is now another new avenue that I I can explore with my team and and it'll hopefully it'll that sort of avenue will be things that I can direct also because that's always been a goal of mine to to write and direct something. So that on the movie side, and then the other thing that I mentioned first is on the TV side.
Speaker 4: So so but yeah, all that free time on your hands, what.
Speaker 5: What do you do? I I like, I.
Speaker 3: Made a habit of when I'm not on set to always be creative in some way, which is how I started writing. The TV thing is not something that I'm I'm writing, but the film side, the film thing is. But but just to be active with my creativity when I'm not on a set is always fun for me. And also I feel grateful that I'm even able to do that, you know what I mean. So that's cool. I did him film last year that I I'm pretty sure it will be coming out this year, which is like in the thriller Realm, which I've never I've never done that before, so that was really fun shooting that.
Speaker 5: You get to die? Could you get to die? On camera?
Speaker 3: You telling you? It was cool. I'm definitely doing a lot of things that I've never done before, Like the role is just different. So that was cool. So yeah, I stay I keep I keep it pushing over here, y'all, I keep it pushing h And uh, yeah, I'm grateful. I'm grateful to be consistently being able to do what I love to do, and to have creative outlets and to uh to have a team that believes in me to be able to do that, and and and uh, you know, help me set up the meetings that I need to set up. Yeah, and all that.
Speaker 5: The administrations. Yeah, I have great ideas.
Speaker 3: So I'm very thankful, very thankful for that. I'm very thankful.
Speaker 4: Where can people find you on on social media? I know you said you're on Instagram sort of rarely, right, Yeah, I don't have done that myself.
Speaker 10: I don't have Twitter, I don't have tom I don't have the.
Speaker 3: Only thing I have. I have Facebook, but I don't really know how to do that. And then my biggest one is Instagram. So you could just find me on Instagram and I try to post.
Speaker 5: I know I'm in this.
Speaker 4: I once you walk away from it and you're like, but it's so and then you go and you're like, oh, but this is.
Speaker 3: Such a part of my job, so beneficial to So what I do now is I don't keep it on my phone and if I if I need to post, I'll redownload it again. It takes two seconds post and then I get off right after I post.
Speaker 10: I don't, I don't scroll, I don't look at comments. I don't because I went down that path and it's a very dangerous path and I don't want none of that on me.
Speaker 4: Look, we've all had moments where we've been like, I think I spent too much time on her now and it's just like I think I'm kicking myself.
Speaker 3: You know, you go into this dangerous territory of seeking an unhealthy validation through this person that you don't know, and then one bad comment ruins your whole day and and you're just like, why am I doing so? I don't. I redownload post and I'll bounced.
Speaker 5: And we we're the generation that still knows.
Speaker 3: So is it at at TAJ underscore Maury so like t A h J underscore m O W r Y.
Speaker 2: It's Moury. It's Maury, not Maori.
Speaker 3: You can say, however, we don't really we know, well.
Speaker 5: Your name, don't be like you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: It is Maury. But my but people, my whole life especially in the in the in the not even just in the business in general, they just say Maori. It just rolls off the tongue better. But but but that's not how you technically say it's more. Yeah, it's the way you can think about it is like Moury like, so more's.
Speaker 4: Like like but it's just like Moury, like Maury Pvid.
Speaker 3: Yes, so yes, my whole life people have said Maury. So we don't even we don't even correct.
Speaker 4: You're like, look, as long as the check clear, as you can call me whatever you like, Maury, Mowy, momy, I don't care.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just yeah, I've been well no, no, I'm just I'm shocked that I've It's been thirty seven years and I'm just now learning how to But you're.
Speaker 3: Not the only one, and you're not the only one. Yes, So don't feel any sort of way about it, and know that we don't feel any sort of way, and we're not like, oh, they got it wrong again.
Speaker 5: Meetings and they're like, who's mispronounced your name is?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get off this call and call my team invent they got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, I'm like I'm never talking to them again. Do you know what they called me?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Should do it?
Speaker 3: You know me? I think you could know me by now? Ok?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, yeah, you're like what else?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 5: Well, it has been such a pleasure to have you on.
Speaker 4: I absolutely love seeing your face and I just it's so it's so awesome to watch other young people in this business that you've grown up with who are still successful and love what they do, and who also had a very similar experience to enjoying this business and that we got.
Speaker 5: To all be a part of like each other's early career.
Speaker 3: That that's it's very.
Speaker 5: Special that not a lot of people get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate you guys. I when I got the email, I smiled from here to hear. I was like, oh yeah, because, like you said, it's a very special thing. And I feel like, even though we don't see each other all the time, we have this built in thing and it's just you guys. It has been such a pleasure. You both look beautiful, pleasure. You're glowing, you look you still look young, you know.
Speaker 4: And I'm you know, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: We tried, We really try.
Speaker 4: It's a great film. From everything from the neck up is not even all right, Thank you so much. We love you. Best of luck with everything, and remember if you need Muppet friends, I'm here.
Speaker 2: You know, he's gone.
Speaker 4: I'm that's I'm just you know, he's He's so delightful, like he is just the energies has been.
Speaker 2: The energy is infectious.
Speaker 4: Love his energy. He has always been delightful. His mom was always super sweet. Tian tamer were always lovely, like you know, I remember hanging out in the dressing room with them and and Darlene or like they'd be up to Like I just I remember him and his family and they really were kind and lovely and sweet and fit in really well with our.
Speaker 5: Crew and how we operated.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, they were so grounded and down to earth but hard working at the same time. It was a great combination of skills and personality traits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't seen.
Speaker 4: Him in so long, I mean other than like on something that he's doing, you know, but like I to see him in person was really lovely, Tanamara over the years, but yeah, yeah, yeah, but a great interview that was so much fun.
Speaker 5: He's the best.
Speaker 2: He is absolutely the best. Love that guy.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you Tana Ritos for tuning in to another fun episode of how Rude Tanner Rito's.
Speaker 5: If you want to follow us on Instagram, you can.
Speaker 4: Check us out at how Rude podcast, or you can send us an email at how Rude tanner Rito's at gmail dot com. We love to hear from you. Questions, comments, no concerns, we don't address those. Also check out o our merch website, it is how Rude Merch.
Speaker 5: We've got some fun designs on there.
Speaker 4: We've got turtles and bags and skateboards, and we've got full houses and.
Speaker 5: A few other things.
Speaker 2: But pink bunnies.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right, you have been the pink bunnies. How dare I.
Speaker 2: Forget the property of Stephanie Tanner. So it's true, it is.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you guys for joining us. We we love you, We love doing this show and we love getting to see old friends. So remember we'll see you next time. The house nope, oh my god, I screwed it up.
Speaker 2: What you can do, world is start again.
Speaker 1: You can do it.
Speaker 2: Take a deep breath.
Speaker 5: The world is small. The house is full of Maury's, mhm, full of Maury's.
Speaker 2: And they're the best. They're the best.
Speaker 5: They're the best.
Speaker 1: Maury Moy's, Maur Maury's Maurice.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go practice right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too, Okay, I'll see you next time. Bye bye,