Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Batch A Happy Hour. I'm Joe and we are back for part two with Clayton.
Speaker 2: Clayton, welcome back. Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: What what what is your opinion? Did you watch Grant's finale? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, I was there.
Speaker 1: So well, I didn't know if they was. What's your what was your opinion on how he handled it?
Speaker 3: I thought he handled it well.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, I got at one point a bit triggered during the finale because listen, I saw both sides. I could understand where Letia was coming from, but I also, you know, thought she could have went about it a bit differently. I think that she just really dug into him deeper than she needed to. And and to me, I said, I was you know, he was apologizing, and I'm like, yeah, he made mistakes, but like I think you're just kicking someone when they're down again my perspective, because I had felt that, you know, somebody did that to me, you know, on my IFR and I wasn't you know, a fan of that. I'm like, listen, I'm wrong, and I'm sorry or you know, I upset you, but I I just felt like she took it a bit too far, but then again, like she did what she thought was best, and I don't like hold I'm not holding it against her. I just I of course I related to him because like I sat there and was like they brought me here because he did something similar to me, so naturally, Like I was like, I get where he's at. And I think he you know, said like hey, I'm sorry and handled it and didn't try to, like, you know, over explain himself. And I'm like, you know, that's the best you can do. But I understand where she's coming from too, you know. It's just it's like, I don't nothing she did was wrong. I just I kind of felt similar to him, Like I was like, wow, I'm sitting in their audience, but I was like I almost feel like I'm in like back on the hot seat, watching like me from three years ago, you know. And so it's just a weird moment.
Speaker 4: But you know, I think in that situation, what we got to see with you a little bit more that we didn't get the chance to see in Grant Latia's conversation. This could have just been due to timing. I mean, it's so short, is I was waiting for them to address the why with Grant and Letia, like why did you do this? Why did you say this? And I feel like, again, it very well could have just been like it's a short conversation and you don't get there and that's a bigger, deeper conversation. But I do feel like we got more of that with you, like you were always keen to say like I did this and like expand on like this is why I thought that was a good idea at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean again, like it's that's why unless you're Grant or Latia, like you don't really know what was all said. So it's like this he says this, she says this in the middle is the reality and the truth. But again, like the truth is also dependent upon like it's skewed by perspective, and so you know, we can only judge based off what, you know, what we hear in seeing that moment. So ultimately, I'm like, you know, I don't I don't see one of them as right or one of them as wrong. It just yeah, it's like we don't know, like there could be one bit of context that if added would completely sway my opinion. You know, like I say that I associated or you know, you know, associated more with Grant, but like had an additional piece of information but put out there where it's like here's he is on camera saying this exact thing that you know. It's like, oh, okay, well now I'm over on Team Latia right, Like I don't it could switch that quickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get anxiety going to the finales. You have to have a little bit just like a bodily response being back in that room at that time with a finale. I don't know, I feel like whenever I watch like certain episodes of the show, I feel a type of way, like whenever I watch Hometowns every season, I feel like a little type of way.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I actually, Susie was at the finale, sitting right in front of me, and I like between the breaks, I leaned forward and I was like, yeah, this is bringing up some old feelings. I was like, this isn't really fun anymore. You know, Like it got to a point where it was so tense at the finale that I was just like, yeah, I'm starting to feel triggered a bit and like not enough where I was like I need to walk out of here. But I was just like, ugh, like I got this pit in my stomach where I'm like I don't like seeing you know, basically it's like pick a side, and I'm like, no, you know, both people did some things right and did some things wrong, and probably you know, they could share the blame, but unfortunately, you know, it's it makes sense from a show perspective to like how people choose sides because that fosters conversation. It's like we don't want it to be like, oh, everyone's you know, equally at blame and that's it. No, like they want you know, people to be you know, things to be sparked, and so like that's what's happening right now. I mean we're looking at the post show. You know, I've seen like clips and stuff off they're asking now what Grant thinks about Latia's response and vice versa, and it's like here comes like the you know, really them hammering down and I'm like, okay, you can choose to like stand firm on your side. This is what keeps people talking and that's ultimately what you know, the show wants, and I get it. So it's like hard because you're just like I want us all to be friends, but I don't think that can happen.
Speaker 4: What was it like seeing Susie?
Speaker 3: Her and I have like seen each other so many times since the show and have had conversations on the phone, Like that wasn't like I hadn't seen her in three years. I think I saw her, I think six months prior to that point, we did a podcast together, you know, to me like she's an old friend, you know, or she's still a friend. But I ultimately know that, like, you know, we we tried to make it work and then ultimately it's just like, hey this we're not compatible. So now, I mean, she's one of the few people that knows more than most people know because I told her everything. She lived it with me, So there's a lot of things that are unsaid where I can just spark up a conversation with her and she gets it, you know. So it's always great to see her, you know, and it's it's like a friend they're like, oh, hey, like you get it. So I'm always happy to see her. But there's you know, there's no chance of that ever rekindling, at least I don't think so. It would. It would be a surprise.
Speaker 1: I will say though in in he said, like they were reminded you of like your situation of kind of being like kicked when you're down. But I think from like Latilla's point of view, she's probably looking at Grant like you kind of have everything right now, like you're in a happy relationship, you're engaged. You might yeah, you might be getting a little bit of backlash, but like I I was planning on, like I wanted to marry you and potentially have kids with you, and you led me on this whole way. So yeah, I'm gonna kick you even if you are down. And I think your situation is a little different because like you you got a lot of hate, Like you got like way too much hate. Yeah, and you got a lot of it where I don't really I don't think Grant really did. Like there's definitely some people that are like pro Latilla, but I just don't think the it's it's the same as in your case. Like you you like the Internet, I you know, and I don't want to like bring up old feelings or anything, but I feel like the Internet like they kind of like went after you, like from the fucking jump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean they did. They and unfortunately, you know, it was like, get we're looking for a reason to hate this guy, you know, and it went all the way back to you know, I was chosen over six minut of color, and that was already tense. You know. People were already like why did you choose this guy over the over them? And I thought the same thing. I'm like, they're all deserving. I ultimately I accepted the role, though, but it was I was already at a deficit, you know, at that point. That was a you know thing that I saw online quite a bit. And then once I actually you know, gave them something to dislike, it was like there it is. We knew this guy was a piece of shit, and so they basically just leveled into me and it was like, let's cancel this guy. I mean that's seriously like it was just like at any people were just looking to have an excuse. And I mean the messages that I got, the hate messages to kill yourself comments, I mean I got them by the thousands, and it was, you know, just a lot. But you know, to go back to yeah, I mean again, you have to understand I didn't watch the season, so like I didn't see the context, So like Letia, I'm not saying she, I just I think going off of one episode live, I felt the feeling of being in the hot seat like Grant was, and really related to that and was like, Okay, I get it, like he said some stuff and he apparently said these things that are off camera that weren't shared, you know, and like he's happy with somebody right now, but like instead, it's like you're almost sowing seeds of doubt into the mind of the person that he's with, which like I don't like that. It's like he's found somebody. But to your point, it's like, you know, he's basically on top of the world and has his person and she's left in second place with nothing right like, and so it's like could she you know, She's like, hey, you got everything and ultimately got to do what you did and still come out victorious and I basically get kicked to the curb. I'm sure. I mean again, that's probably what it feels like. So you know, is it justified? I mean could be. Yeah. Again, I don't like, I just can only go off of like that one, you know episode, So I certainly don't like I don't want people to think that. I'm like, oh, it was wrong. I just am saying I related to like how he felt in that moment, and I was like, okay, like I get it, but like he's happy now, Like I don't think you need to keep sowing these seeds of doubt and Juliana's mind because now what happens when she's like, wait, she wasn't aware of this. Now she might end up breaking up with the guy. And he's already struggling. I knew. I mean, he was struggling with a lot of the criticism online. So I was like this guy, like don't I don't want to see him go to a place that I like that I went to, you know. So it was more out of like me. I was more like in a protective statement, like I get like, don't keep trying to bury him. This guy's clearly struggling. I mean, I can see his post online. He struggles with the criticism and rightfully, so I mean, like I get it just the same way I did. But I'm like, I can tell he's really hurting. I'm like, just like, don't do this to him, because if you tear him down and then like God forbid, you get you know, Juliana to like leave him. He's going to be in a really bad place, and I'm like I don't want to see that. So like just he's learned, Like can we just move on? Like that's kind of where it was at. I was like, I didn't like that. I felt like she was shoving him down deeper into a place where it's like you're gonna put him into a bad valley. But again, like nobody really knows like how badly someone's hurting until they're in their own mind. I just felt like I was like, oh, I can see Grants already hurting. I don't want this to get worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes sense, and I think you could sympathize with both both people and especially you because you were in that situation.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I get that.
Speaker 4: You obviously have you know, had to change mindset about your time on the show. But naturally there's still going to be elements that are and maybe always will be hard to look back on or still triggering. At this time, people are.
Speaker 1: Gonna listen to this podcast and be like they're gonna pull one thing you said.
Speaker 2: It'd be like we still hate.
Speaker 3: They're gonna they're gonna pull that first section of me saying I didn't agree with it, was like, how dare he already know.
Speaker 2: What typical typical Clayton's.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna They're not going to listen to the back half of this conversation. I guarantee you They'll take that clip and it'll find its way on Reddit because that's the place where like I'm like, that's where they'll go, and so I'm like, go go for it. They will clip that one part and be like, see he hasn't learned. I don't give a ship, but like they will a thousand percent. I mean again, every time I have one a camera, it's like they're just going to clip whatever they want to, you know, get get someone riled up.
Speaker 4: I hate that. But with that being said, would you ever consider going on Paradise within like something again within the franchise or any other dating shows?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I mean absolutely. You know, I've got to a place where I'm just like, hey, I don't want to live a normal life, and I haven't really at this point so far. So I was like, I want to just look back at the end of it all. You know. It's like when people lay on their deathbeds it's like, what are their biggest regrets. They're like, I wish I'd taken more risks, and I wish I would care less what people thought. So I'm like, okay, Like that's a great life lesson if that's what's being said by the majority of people. I never want to get to that place and be one of them. So I'm going to do everything I can so that when I lay on my deathbed, neither of those things come out of my mouth. And I feel like I've gotten to a place where I don't care about stranger's criticism anymore. So I'm like, okay, cool, you have that and now live a life with no regrets, you know I I and so that way, you're not going to be like I wish i'd did more. I'm like, no, I'm gonna do more, so I don't have to, you know, look back and be one of those people. So, yeah, I would do it.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, well, so we might see you on another dating show in the future, maybe Paradise.
Speaker 3: It's possible, man, anything is possible. I always have some surprises of my sleeve.
Speaker 2: I do like and I know it. It's like live life with no regrets.
Speaker 1: It's like kind of a cliche, but like also like I truly believe that is how you.
Speaker 2: Should live life. And I also don't.
Speaker 1: I think like people say, like I live with no regrets, but most people like don't do it, or if they do it, it's it's you know, they maybe do it to like a you know, a thirty percent max. Where like if you really live with no regrets, that's the way to live.
Speaker 4: Is that what's inspired? Like, for example, you're dancing, Like, was that the mentality shift that kind of inspired you to start trying new things?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got to a place where I said, if you stop caring about people's opinions, what would you do? And I was like, well, dancing. I've always wanted to dance. I think, you know, like I love women that can dance. I think it's so attractive, and it's a very vulnerable place to be, you know, to put to put your body out there and move your body like it's one of the most vulnerable things you can do in my opinion. So for me it was like a challenge. I thought, hey, like I'll do this, and then I was shocked at what it did to my confidence and my overall self love. I mean, dance has changed my life, like legitimately changed my life. I've I've found a newer sense of style, a greater appreciation for the creative arts. I found a community within that They're open minded. Dancers are like super open minded and super positive. They're just like happy that you're doing their passion, you know, And like I got dancers that are like ten times a million times better than me, and they are the biggest hype men and women because they're just so happy that someone else is partaking in their favorite, you know, passion, and so there's so much love and just connection and support that I'm like, these are the kind of people that, you know, fill my cup and you know, that's why I go there four times a week now. I love being a part of it. My dance instructor is super awesome. She's you know, been my therapist at times. Like sometimes we'll just be dancing and I will half the time I'll be talking. I won't even dance because it's like movement therapy, and so it really was a form of therapy. So yeah, like that certainly was you know, dancing for me was like, what's something that I can do that It's really hard? But that like, I can, you know, challenge myself to do just to like, just to see if I can do it, And dance became that avenue, and then you know, I started getting really great feedback online from people. And again I get a lot of blowbacks. Still, I mean, I'm not, you know, I don't think I'm the best dancer. I'm very aware. I think people are like, does he think he's good? I'm like, I know, how good of a dancer? I am like, I'm not. I can see, you know, the best dancers out there, and then I can see my videos and I'm not like, oh, you know, we're like we're close, you know, like it's not no, like it's like these people that have dedicated their live to it, they're way better. I'm a stiff dancer. I also see I get more shares than likes. I'm like, I know why you're sharing it. You're sending to your friends to make fun of me. That's fine, But like I also look at it as if like, well, hopefully one day you all will see when three years from now, I'm still dancing, You'll and I'll be good, you know, because I'm like, at some point I'm gonna get there where it's like, oh, she's good, and then they're gonna be like, damn, I've just made fun of this guy for the last four years and haven't you know, progressed in life, and he's over here actually good, you know, really good. Now, maybe I should stop caring about what people think, because maybe, like if I just kept doing things without worrying about people's opinions, I could see similar success. So I'm like, that's not why I'm dancing fully, but I also that's why I'm documenting a lot of it because I want people to see, like, hey, every amateur expert was once an amateur. You got to start somewhere, and if you just block out the noise, eventually you know, you can get to where you want to go. And I want people to just to not be fearful and like, oh, he did it, so I can do it. So I'm like, oh, you can see my all my videos, like from the very beginning. I'm not taking them down, you know, from the first dance video I did, you know, it's like look at the progression, like and it took time. You know, it's for me. People like that's as far as you've gotten in two years. I'm like, great, that's good if that's what you think, because maybe it'll take me five years. But the point is is if you see me five years later and I'm actually decent, it's like, well, hey, that should go to show you that maybe you should stop listening to random people's opinions and just go do it. And it might not, you know, change overnight, but maybe five years from now you'll get some success. So I guess in a way, I'm like, I want That's why I'm you know, documenting it. I'm like, this is what your social media allows me to do, is like put it out there to show people like, hey, once you get over the fear of failure and the fear of you know, judgment, you know, you can do some pretty cool things.
Speaker 1: Guys motivating me right now Jesus Christ dancing. But you did you struggle? Did you struggle at all putting up that first video? Because like you said, it is like it's it's a vulnerable like you know, I would be very like I would feel embarrassed, Like I would be like can I put this.
Speaker 2: On the internet?
Speaker 1: What if I put in? I know people are gonna talk shit? Like was that a struggle?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh I remember I hit the first Like right before I posted, I got like this like like you know, I got like feeling where I was like, oh, my stomach dropped, and I was like, I don't know if I should post this, you know. But but really, in that moment, I was so proud and like happy with the video. I mean, I look back at it now and all I was doing like this little like two step. It was so simple. But in the moment I was so overjoyed by the fact that, like I thought, I was like I look good, I'm I'm on beat, I got rhythm, you know, and so I just like, ah, like that excitement trumped that fear for just to split second. Then I posted it and and it actually the first video I think was met with like a bair amount of support, much more support than like my videos after that got At first people were like, oh, this is cool, and then they're like all right, man, like learn learn to give it up. You're not you got two feet, So like it was the first video had support, but then it was like all right, you know, like dude, figure it out, you're not good. So it was I mean, I think it would have been interesting if i'd have got like negative blowback at first.
Speaker 2: What would that have done?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean somebody that I heard was, you know, started dancing and apparently stopped because of the criticism. I was pilot Beat. I guess he was dancing TikTok and people were apparently tearing into him, and I guess I don't know if that's why he stopped, but I mean, apparently people were ruthless on his TikTok, And I'm like, it's hard, Like it's hard to like because you're like, why am I subjecting myself to this? So you know, uh, yeah, if I had a negative reception off the first video, I don't know. I would like to think I would have still pushed through, but you know, you never know.
Speaker 4: I also think it's like, I just think that it's a reflection on like a societal mentality of like you shouldn't be doing things that you're not great at just because you like them. Like if you're not great at something, or you're not in six months great at dancing, like why are you still doing this? And I think that's a reflection of like, honestly, just like the culture right now and just like people's mentality of themselves of like, well, I would never do that because, like I'm not amazing at it. And I think the reason you're getting so much like positive feedback from dancers is the dance community has like an understanding that, like dance is never going to be perfect and it's not about perfection, and it is about process, and there is such a positive mentality around like the work that goes into it versus I mean unless you're you know, like a prima ballerina, like the final product, and even the final product, you're never going to like find perfection, but you can find like joy and happiness and movement, and it can all be so therapeutic I personally love, and I think you you can be like this too at times. Adults specifically that will try things and not be embarrassed to not be great at them, Like I feel like that's so hard, Like I struggle to do things knowing I'm not going to be great at them, just to enjoy them or to learn to get better at something.
Speaker 1: Well, I've accepted the fact that everything that I try that's new, I'm terrible at, Like I'm I'm beyond bad at it.
Speaker 4: You're comfortable being like I'm not like when like they're swimming, for example, like when we got together, you're not the strongest swimmer, but you're like, I'm down to like be kind of bad at this for a while all to eventually get good at it. And I actually just like enjoy swimming, and the more I get better, the more.
Speaker 2: I enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's also why I enjoyed being on Dancing with the Stars. And I got a ton of hate, which I didn't even realize because I was just like, people love me. It's just like I'm the most popular man of the world, though, But I got a ton of hate because I was so bad at dancing.
Speaker 2: But I was like, well, no shit, I'm fucking bad, Like are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I'm from Melrose Park. I've never dance a day in my life. I'm going up against real dancers. Suck my dick, Like I know I'm bad, but like, yeah, I mean that's kind of been but that's always been My mentality is like I'm usually gonna go into this and I'm not gonna be good, but if I truly enjoy doing it, which I could be better at, like sticking with things, because I will like eventually be all right.
Speaker 2: I'm done doing that.
Speaker 1: Like I'm just not like I'm really trying to stick with golf because I'm really bad at it, but like I am slowly getting better, but it's probably gonna take me like another couple of years to even like be shooting close to the eighties.
Speaker 3: But well, that's a hard sport, man. I just went played top golf over the weekend and like my first ten swings driving him straight, and I'm like, and then after that, I started to loosen up, and then everything started going left and right, and I was like, this is such an agitating sport. But yeah, I mean, you guys are right. There's a culture that it's like when kids do it, it's endearing and even if they suck at dancing or whatever, by by you know, societal standards, it's like, oh, he's he's seven, Like what do you expect. But then all of a sudden, we were thirty, They're like, oh, go back to work, what are you doing? And again, like I'm grateful that other people. What convinced me to dance was I was actually taking an online dance class in COVID and I got after like the first week, they started doing the arm wave and stuff, and I'm like, I can't do this, and I got agitated, so I quit. But I what got me to even by the course, was there was a testimonial of this fifty year old man that was like documented his journey in his first day of dancing, and he looked like a first day dancer. But then after a year and a half of doing it every day, he had his video within this like two minute video where it's like here I am now and he was good, and I was like, this guy's fifty and that's incredible, Like and then I was like, it's never too late to start something. So on day one it looked cringey, sure, you know, but by day you know, like four hundred, it was like whoa dude, you got some serious moves. And so I was like, again, there's no it's it's like this society looks at it like, oh yeah, like at some point there's an expiration date on when it's okay to try something new. And I'm like, that's the problem with society is like people get to a place where they're just like if you once, at some point you need to figure it out in life. You know, it's like you're you're thirty years old, you should know what you want to do with your life. And it's like, no, that's that's that's what most people tell you. Like there's this like societal standard of go to college, get a job, and then work that job until you basically retire. That was the environment I grew up. And it's like, get your job and then that you basically work there for thirty years and retired. And it's like that's one way to do life. Or you can like continue to keep you know, trying new things and then maybe you're a jack of all trades, master of none. But that's actually a blessing. Is It's like once you start to do all these different things, you like, you start to actually become more diversified and have a better understanding of the world. So I'm like, I think it's a good thing Joe that you're like, hey, well, maybe I don't want to stick with, you know, golf. It's like you don't have to, you know, maybe like you pick up a new hobby in six months, and there's nothing wrong with like basically letting go of something after three to six months. Maybe that's what you're just meant to do. It's like I'm gonna give this a shot, you know, and maybe all I need to know the basics for this. There's nothing wrong with that. I think it's a matter of like, do you stop something because of the criticism, then it's a problem. But if you're just stopping it because you're like, I'm losing interest in this, and so be it. Like I'm doing classes right now just because I saw something online and said anybody can sing, And I was like, anybody can sing, like you're telling me I can sound like, you know, the best. The next country artist started, I'll try it, and it's not really coming together.
Speaker 2: So well, how long has it been.
Speaker 3: I've been doing it once a week for the last like month and a half, so it's not yeah, so I haven't been doing it for long. But I think I'm like, Okay, maybe everybody can hold a tune, but not everyone's going to sound, you know, like Chris Stapleton. So I think, like, now I'm real. I was like, okay, cool, but like, until I tried it, I was like, I would hate to find out seven years from now that all of a sudden I had voice of an angel and I didn't like, you know, pursue it. I love singing it, so I sing all the time in my house, you know, and so I have so make sure I'm gonna give it a shot. But I'm almost at the point where I'm like, I may let it go here soon because I was like, yeah, I'm I don't. I just don't have that right, Like I sound okay, but I'm not meant to be a singer and whatever. But at least I tried it, so now I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there's just there's certain things that like you kind of have to be like naturally gifted, like like like a voice. Like there's like I know, like I could take singing lessons and like you said, maybe hold the tomb, but like I know it's not gonna sound good, like even with like like people like I think they like to hear themselves sing in the shower because I feel like you sound the best in the shower. But even in the shower, I'm like, this is horrible, but like but but I you know, but I.
Speaker 2: Still maybe I still sing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, yeah, the shower is a big trigger, because I think that's what else I got. I was like a couple of times in the shower, I was like, you know there might be something.
Speaker 4: I sound amazing.
Speaker 3: I think you're America's best best kept secret right now, like this beyond the shower Walls. Yeah, what what?
Speaker 2: How is your You have a podcast? Do you want to tell us about that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's probably be on the cover and and you know, it's it's meant to have, you know, be there for people to share their stories of you know, overcoming adversity. So at first it started off with me when I'm interviewing, just interview men because I was like, hey, you know, I'm a man, so I want to speak with other men so that we can like get this out there because not enough men are talking, you know, speaking up. Actually, then started having trouble trying to find men open up. Most men naturally don't want to because they're fearful like they'll be seen as less than and so I then was like, yeah, but I also don't I want this to be inclusive, and so I started bringing in women to have discussions and had awesome conversations and helped me learn more things, and I was like, okay, cool, so I you know, and then it went from like being people that have influenced to like I just want to bring on people that anybody you know, anyone that's got a compelling story. So you know, I enjoy it. I don't think again, like I was like, I don't think I'm meant to be a podcaster long term. I mean if I am, then like it'll just manifest. But you know, I'm like, I am, I'm gonna do this until like until I don't you know. So it's cool and I enjoy it because I like talking to people and learning about them and just get to throw a camera in front of me while I do it, and hopefully it impacts other people, which I've gotten DM saying it has. So that's cool.
Speaker 1: Are you still like in the airbnb space, I know you were doing that for a little bit real estate and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, my airbnb is a top one percent in scott Still it kills it.
Speaker 4: So oh congrats. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: And also like I think scott still's going to keep growing because you see that that that company, Taiwan Semiconductor is like bringing like two hundred billion dollars in the state of Arizona.
Speaker 3: Apple I think made a big investment in them, and so yeah, they're talking about, you know, the next silicon Valley, it's up in North Phoenix. But no, it's it's it's not going to slow down at all, like the growth of Scott Sale that people that you'll live here, Like, hey, it's just beginning. It's not even at its peak. So real estate wise, it's great. You know, it's expensive now, but yeah, like the Airbnb kills it. I mean it's really grateful for that. It's a good revenue stream. And then I do you know, I'm a real estate advisor and I also do solar panel sales, which this is a very sunny state, so it's pretty easy to sell solar panels. And yeah, like I've my life has been the most normal it's been in three years. I mean, this is the most irrelevant that I've been. But like I don't say that in a bad way. It's just like I've been off the grid. You know, no one's really I've gotten back to a sense of normalcy and I'm like, okay, cool, Like you know I feel good. Yeah, yeah, I mean it does. I think, you know, again, there's always that itch to be like wow, you know, I'd love to like, you know, test the waters again, like and put my this version of me out there and see what happens. You know. So again that's why when you ask like would I go on another show, It's like sure, like I because this version of me is different from the last version people saw, And I'm like, yeah, I mean it was fun, you know. It's it's fun to like go on these shows and meet people and be like, are we really doing this? You know, like how many times I sat down with you with the guys and be like or even the girls on my you know, on the Bachelor, and it was like, this is real life, you know, like you know, like taking a helicopter, landing in on a yacht and jumping off the outer being an Iceland and dune bugging on the black sand beaches, are going into an inactive volcano. I was like, I never traveled in my life. Now I'm doing all these things. And you know it's nice when it's free too. You're like, I'm not paying for this, so I can eat all the crab legs I want and do all these exqui you know, extra extravagant things. Yeah, I mean it's fun, and so it's just it's yeah, it's it's it's I enjoy living a normal life now. But but you know I would. I wouldn't mind, you know, popping back up and doing some crazy stuff.
Speaker 4: Do you ever have girls head on uther Airbnb because you're open about like, hey, this is my property.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Actually, so like eighty five percent of people that book my Airbnb don't know who I am. Good because like then it's like it means my Airbnb is sufficient, you know, separate from me being you know, the Bachelor. But never like hit on. No, I I just people being like, hey, can you come take a picture, or a couple of times I've had people be like hey this this is broken or wait, we can't find this, and I find feels like they're just trying to get me to show up, and like I'm like, oh, it's over there. They're like, oh great, also this and so like I'll go over there. Though it's fun like to talk to people and just get to know them, but by the end of it, people are like, you're just a normal dude. So uh no, most times, like I don't I'm not like fresh off the show. I think when I was fresh off, people are almost starstruck. You know, you're the shiny object. Now it's just like it's just Clayton. You know. So now I don't really get like the like people are pretty respectful. They might be like, oh, hey, I watched your season, Like I might I get those those messages off through Airbnb a bunch.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming because we've been chatting about you potentially going back on reality TV or doing a dating show that you're single. But how has dating like been great?
Speaker 3: It's been a lot of fun because again, like this version of me is like a tracting you know, the type of woman that I have always wanted to like be attracted to me. So I feel like I'm retracting very open minded and are you know, very creative women, and like I'm just having a blast, Like it's I really like enjoy it. Yeah, I mean I've I've been happy.
Speaker 1: Having like a fake baby, right, Like that was insane congratulating won that core case. Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's still trying to she continues to try to appeal, which oh, yeah, like you can go. She's trying to take it to the Arizona Supreme Court now and then if that doesn't work, they're going to take it to the United States Supreme Court. It's like, hey, take it.
Speaker 4: At this point, You're like you could have had she could have had two babies in the amount of time that this has been going on.
Speaker 3: You just can't admit fault. So you know it's agitating because I'm like my lawyers, I'm like, guys, like I don't want them to keep working on I'm like I want I'm like, like I want us to move on right like anybody in the to But it's like, yeah, that's like we keep spending money and keep doing this and spending time, and I'm like I don't want to, Like I'm like, I just want this to be done with. But you know, I'm dealing with somebody that doesn't think normally and so they're going to exhaust all options. So you know that affected me for a bit where I obviously was like very nervous, nervous to like interact because I was like, what happens if I go on a day with another girl and that that and like she decides to go crazy on me because you know, this girl wasn't crazy until she was Like she was so normal until she wasn't until she snapped. So you know that that affected me at one point. But you know now I'm just like if I catch another crazy one then so be it.
Speaker 4: Like it's just like, what are the odds, knock on wood that this happens to you twice? You know, like maybe this was your one and.
Speaker 2: If this I haven't see you again then I mean at.
Speaker 1: Some point you start to want for your life, you're something like it.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, Clay, you got some bad karma, you know, And I at this point, I'm like, I think I burnt most of it off, but but who knows. I mean, if it comes back again, I'm just like, yeah, you might need to uh look in the mirror a couple more times and really really figure out what's going on here.
Speaker 1: Well I think I think you'll be able to figure it out either way. I'm very happy for you for real, like you seem to be in a great place and this was of really I really enjoyed this conversation. I feel like I'm actually taking something away from this. So yeah, thank you so much for taking the time and hopping on Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys for having me. This was awesome.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate both of you, of course, and to our listeners, thank you for listening to Bachelor Happy Hour. Make sure you download and subscribe.
Speaker 4: We have more exclusive interviews coming your way every single week, and thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: Bye,