Speaker 1: I thanks, you got shot an hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Twenty eight days till Election Day, Early voting now rolling out all around the country. For details on how to register and details on when early voting starts in your state when it ends. All the information you'd need on Kamala Harris and Tim Walls that the state run media mob will ignore is all there is of public service. It's on the Hannity social media everywhere as well. Let's go back to last Friday and Joe Biden recklessly lying saying, oh, everybody in North Carolina and Georgia and Tennessee and South Carolina and Florida have everything they need and everybody's happy, happy, happy, happy both.
Speaker 2: What are the states in the storm zone? What do they need that what you saw today?
Speaker 3: Oh on the storm zone? Yes, sir, I'm hearing what storm is talking about. They get everything they need.
Speaker 2: They're very happy off the board.
Speaker 3: So we retelegancy and we have to get back to the fond and lots more money.
Speaker 2: For for your president.
Speaker 1: Getting everything they need and they're very happy, and Joe Biden is now angry and criticizing, you know, saying criticizing hurricane response is un American. Meanwhile, they still have not helped the people in North Carolina and a lot of these states in ways that are unimaginable.
Speaker 4: People still are unaccounted for.
Speaker 1: And if it weren't for neighbor helping neighbor and groups showing up and rescuing people, probably the death toll, whatever it eventually becomes, would be much higher. But you can't criticize the government in their response when it was the worst response in the history of any hurricane in history.
Speaker 5: Listen, those who do it do it to try to damage administration.
Speaker 4: Well, let's take care of ourselves. But it miscleads people. It puts people in circumstances where they're panic, real, they really, really, really worried.
Speaker 3: I think now they're not being kake care of, and that really is it's gonna sound us an.
Speaker 4: Ald phrases on America.
Speaker 1: Well, I've talked to more people on the ground, especially in North Carolina, that feel that they were abandoned. We did a focus group last night, we'll do another one tonight on Hannity on Fox News. Now there are groups out there that are doing incredible work. I've talked a lot about Samaritans Purse. They were like the first on the ground, local churches. I know people that have come from Florida and they've driven up to states like Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina to help out, and people from other states. There is a group Operation HELO and they have been on the ground. They've actually been up in the air and out and about, and they've been helping people that have otherwise been left to fend for themselves. Matt McSwain is a volunteer helicopter pilot. Let's listen to him talk about helping people in North Carolina when FEMA didn't show up for a full week and still isn't really on the ground the way they should be. No military eight days after Hurricane holeen lis it.
Speaker 6: During this whole mission, we didn't know what. We didn't know right, So we started calling friends, started calling buddies, social media's where pilots were in that world.
Speaker 4: People started to show up.
Speaker 5: How can we help?
Speaker 6: There was no military presence, there was no military help, there was no FEMA, there was no nothing. Still no FEMA, still no military, still know nothing.
Speaker 5: We're begging.
Speaker 6: This is day eight nine now and we're tired. Man, we've been but if we go home, Mama and Papaul don't get their medicine and they die. So that's why we're still forging on, but going digressing, Going back to the helicopter operations, this isn't something that we've ever seen before. This is the communities that we're trying.
Speaker 5: To get to.
Speaker 6: We have forged over four hundred LZ's into the mountains, into the remote location.
Speaker 4: It's not that these.
Speaker 6: People don't have power, they don't have windows and doors on their home, if they even have a home. So we're flying over four hundred missions per day. We have over ninety helicopters registered. We got forty squak codes FAA gave us. We're doing the best we can to keep these people alive. We need the military here. We want to go home. We want to turn this over to an operation. We want some help. We need some help. I don't know what else to do to get it.
Speaker 4: How does that?
Speaker 1: How do you reconcile what people on the ground are actually doing and saying with the lies that's being told by Joe and Kamala now joining us, the person you just turned Matt McSwain as well as Eric Robinson, both with Operation Helo. They've been doing the work of getting people out of harm's way. Thank you both, number one for being on the program, and thank you both for what you've been doing. Matt, I just heard what you said, eight nine, ten days later. There's no FEMA, there's no military terry. You have a group of people, you flow, you're flying foreigner missions a day. You got ninety birds in operation that have been My understanding is they're being donated by people. It's not like the government is providing those helicopters and that you've been saving people's lives. And Joe Biden, you just heard him, in his own words said everybody but has been taken care of and everything is fine.
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 6: Well, Sauna, appreciate you having us on today. I want to quote Colonel testsipul or uncommon valor as a common virtue. The citizens that have dedicated their time and their efforts and their machines to this operation is uncanted. It's unprecedented, and I want to clarify and this is kind of a weird situation and a and an honor to work with these guys that the military presence that we have here are all volun tiers that have taken off their time personally from the military. A lot of Special Forces guys basically said screw you, we want to take time off, we want to go help. So we have been working directly with a lot of I won't specifically name what units, but a lot of special Forces got come here and say, hey, put us on a helicopter, put us in coach. We want to you know, we want to help. So the military presence that we have is in no way, shape or form official capacity, but it's just patriots that want to come help us.
Speaker 1: And let's get your take. Eric, you're also on the ground. You've been there, you've been on these flights, you've been saving lives. Let me go back and play Joe Biden again, because I think it's worth it. Joe Biden said Friday that everybody's getting everything they need and everybody's happy. And then I want your response directly to what Joe Biden said, Well, what.
Speaker 2: Are the states of the storm zone? What do they need? What you saw today on.
Speaker 3: The storm zone, Yes, sir, I'm knowing what storm is talking about. Yeah, they get everything they need.
Speaker 2: They're very happy across the board, so it was cut.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to go back to the fund and looking more money.
Speaker 2: Glood President.
Speaker 1: They're getting everything they need and everybody's happy across the board. Eric Robinson, how many days have you been in North Carolina?
Speaker 5: So we started this operation on we stood it up on Sunday of last week, so we've been out here. I think this is they all run together, probably day nine or ten at this point. But let me address the back half of that first. By him saying everybody's happy I can guarantee not a single soul here it's happy. There's people up in the mountains that have lost literally everything, not just cars, not just their yards messed up. They've lost entire houses. So no one is happy. But I will say that on the backs of a civilian operated helicopter militia, they are getting everything they need by donations from civilians, carried to them by civilians, paid for, paid for buy civilian donations. So they are getting everything they need, but they're not getting it from the government. At this point, I don't even know why we pay taxes if we can send three hundred and fifty eight million dollars to Lebanon for exactly what's happening in the mountains, people of not having food, a closed shelter. Why can that money not be redirected here? That's the part that not a single person is here is happy, So how.
Speaker 1: Could they possibly be happy? Their entire lives have been upended. And you know you're talking about the money that went to Lebanon. I mean, Kamala Harris posted on the X just two days ago that the people of Lebanon are facing an increasingly dire humanitarian situation. I'm concerned about the security and well being of civilians suffering in Lebanon and will continue working to help meet the needs of all the civilians there. And to that end, the US is giving one hundred and fifty seven million in additional assistance to the people of Lebanon. On top that brings the total to three hundred and eighty five million. As you rightly point out, that's money that I believe should be going to North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, every other state that is in need of it. It doesn't include, for example, the three that added eight billion dollars that they gave a week and a half ago to Ukraine nearly two hundred billion dollars total, on top of the fact that we spend every year, you know, all of this money. Ethiopia gets two billion dollars, the Taliban one point three billion, another one point three billion for Yemen, more than a billion to Egypt, Jordan, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, eighteen billion on the anti American, anti Semitic United Nations, the eight hundred and fifty million for the corrupt who that was the propaganda wing for China during COVID, millions more for the globalist World Economic Forum. But FEMA were told is out of money. They rated that the coffers there to give a billion dollars to Harris Biden on veted the illegal immigrants. You want me to keep going on how they spend money?
Speaker 5: No, I mean you laid it out perfectly, and again I just get back to in all honesty, it just shows you how out of touch our leaders are with what's really going on inside the United States of America. If they, if they, and I think Joe Biden said to himselves, show me a budget and I'll show you what you care about. And the people in the Mountains of North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia that they're obviously not cared about because of the budget items and where that money's going. So I'm sorry. It just makes my blood boil at this point because Matt and I have been on the ground since day one helping orchestrate aid. But I'll be honest, I'm glad it probably. I'm glad it happened like this because we were probably more likely able to get more aid to them than the government could ever dream about through private citizens, private donations.
Speaker 4: So this is probably, I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: I had never heard of your organization before, and Linda brought your organization and my attention. I knew that there were private groups there, and we have Corey Mills from Florida has been involved in operations like this, And I knew from day one that Samaritans Purse was on the ground and they were meeting the immediate needs of food and water and fuel and supplies for everybody. I knew that Elon Musk after he got a call from Donald Trump, was bringing starlink and communications capability to areas that had no communications at all. And then I keep reading about all these helicopter flights that are saving lives. Are you both confident, Matt, I'll ask you first that that everybody has been everybody in trouble has at least been contacted and helped in some way, or do you feel that there are still people out there that we don't know about.
Speaker 6: You know, we have geogreing on our maps. We try to touch everybody. Anybody we touch, we try and map it out. There's still some red areas in our fifteen mile grid system. The military came to us wanting to use our intel because what we had they didn't They didn't even have. We were sharing it with local law enforcement once. And I want to give a huge thank you to Donald Trump. He's a he. He made these starlings happen. We currently have the largest Starling grinting system in the United States, all attributed to Donald Trump of Ivanka brought them personally and her jet and handed them to us. So you want to talk about patriotism, that's it. Elon must thank you so much. We were able to employ that. We partnered with Samaricans Purse. We were actually putting stuff in the field with Samaritans perse. So to answer your question, there's still may be pockets of areas that we can't get to.
Speaker 7: UH.
Speaker 6: I think yesterday we found somebody that still hadn't been touched in nine days. But you know, I feel confident that you know, ninety five percent of the area we can go home and sleep at night and say was covered. It's just so remote that you can't get to them even by our helicopters in some reasons. So I would if I had to put a number on, I'd say ninety five percent.
Speaker 4: What do you say, Eric Robinson?
Speaker 5: So I would say, yes, I agree one hundred percent with Matt. We we are super thankful for these starlinks that were that were distributed or donated by h Elon to where we could get calms up and run into where we could get we could get aid in. So you know, we we also part of this. We we have a ground assault that's actually launching today and we have LZ's that are stacked that are that are completely stocked with UH with supplies. That ground assault is going to happen by a team of side by side drivers, a huge team of side by side drivers that are going to go out and try to get his last pocket. Our motto was no man left behind and it's going to stay that so we're not going to sleep until we get them all. But yeah, like Matt said to our network, we were able to get to at least probably ninety five percent. The other five percent were coming.
Speaker 1: It's amazing and the worst at times I saw this after nine to eleven. You see the best in people, and both of you represent that and all the people that are working with you. All right, quick break, we'll come right back more with Eric Robinson and Matt McSwain of Operation Helo. We'll get to your calls on the other side as well. Eight hundred and nine point one sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Twenty eight days till election Day, we continue with the best election coverage available.
Speaker 4: On your radio dial.
Speaker 1: Final moments with Eric Robinson and Matt McSwain of Operation Helo. And they have been volunteering their time, their money, their efforts doing the job that Kamala Harris, Joe Biden FEMA have failed to do. And they have nearly one hundred helicopters and pilots that I've been running about four hundred missions a day all over these remote portions of North Carolina, and they have been saving lives, and I wanted to give them a final word here before we let them go, and also an opportunity to help tell us how we can help them. They've been paying for the fuel for these helicopters four hundred missions a day out of their own pocket. They just can't afford to keep doing it that way. Anyway, we continue with Eric Robinson and Matt McSwain. How can people help Operation HELO.
Speaker 6: Well, i'll tell you what. Eric's credit card is still on file downstairs. We're paying for all the fuel for all these helicopters. Anything anybody can do to help donate.
Speaker 5: That was our catch.
Speaker 6: You know, Hey, guys, you bring your helicopters up here, we'll pay for fuel. We'll go do it. We thought we'd have five or ten. We got almost one hundred. So our promise we're still keeping. We're still paying for fuel. I don't know that we'll ever get repaid for it. But anybody that wants to go to Operation org and donate to the fuel for all these helicopters. Robinson Helicopters stepped up. They gave us a lot of support for these Robinson R forty fours that have been very instrumental. So Operation Helo dot org. We got a link that if people want to help us pay for fuel man, that would be gracious.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, We're gonna put a link on Hannity dot com. I'll make a donation myself. And I can't thank you guys enough of what you're doing. Eric Robinson, Matt McSwain. This is this is the difference. This is when you get real people that just get you know, roll up this leaves, get the job done, or you can wait for the government bureaucrats and die in the process. That's pretty much your choice. It's pathetic and this response has been pathetic, and this, you know, criticize How dare you criticize them for being pathetic. I mean that's where we're at as a country. Anyway, guys, thank you, stay safe and all our best in your your efforts.
Speaker 4: We really appreciate what you're doing.
Speaker 6: Florida. We're coming for you, Ron de Sentis, We're gonna help you, buddy. We're on our way.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's not looking good for Tampa. I'll tell you right now, it really is. And they just got all They got whacked pretty hard by Helen too. I have a lot of friends there, many have now been forced to evacuate. And then you know, I have my warrior friends that aren't leaving their house, come hell or high water, and I've been in touch with them all day. All right, let's get to our busy phones. It's eight hundred and nine foot one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Robert is in North Carolina. Robert, glad you called. Our prayers are with our friends in your state. So sorry to hear how bad it has been, and I'm even more sorry that your federal government has abandoned you and then light about it on top of it by saying everything is every need is being met, and everybody's happy. That's what Joe Biden said on Friday.
Speaker 7: Well, Sean, I'd like to say first, my wife and myself and my mother in law who's eighty seven, watch your show every night.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 7: You're our favorite, and we loved the way you are. You're a patriot. I'm a Vietnam vet in nineteen seventy one, in seventy two, and the known this country was going to head and the direction is headed now to never joined a military now, I never went to Vietnam. I can't believe we got people dressing up as women and leading our military. Our military has to feel very shaky right now with the way things are going, and we're given all our tax money to other countries. I don't understand that. I don't have a say though and where my tax money's going, but I have to pay. I'm very bitter right now, and I understand where you're coming from. But I want to tell you how much we appreciate you representing the real people in this country.
Speaker 1: Can you believe, I mean, our military has gone woke. We don't have any room for a woke military. Kina and Russia are both you know. They both have, for example, hypersonic missile capability. We do not, and we're falling behind. Military preparedness has never been lower. We see Russia and Iran and China on the move. And if Kamala Harris, after watching these interviews on sixty Minutes and this interview on the View, I am just saying that if she becomes president, there will be no respect on the world stage for Kamala Harris, none at all, and she will never build up our military and America will continue its military decline. And America will will give up its role as the leader of the free world. It is sad, it is tragic. We're going to leave this country when we passed this earth into the next life, in far worse shape than we inherited it. You know, from the greatest generation, people like my father that fought in World War Two, people like you that fought in Vietnam.
Speaker 4: Amazing people.
Speaker 1: And it's if this, you know, I can't give you a read out today on what's going to happen in the election. I can only say with the greatest amount of urgency I can muster within me, that we can't let this happen. I watched this interview, I watched these interviews. He's not qualified to be the president. He's not an honest human broker running for president. He's been able to hide with the assistance of a very abusively biased, corrupt, state run media. And now she's on our little propaganda campaign. Instead of helping the people in North Carolina, Georgia, et cetera, she's hanging out with people that love her on the View on sixty Minutes and shows like you know, call her daddy, call me daddy, whatever the hell the show's named and Howard Stern, who's gone woke himself. It's sad to me, and the one guy that can get this done would be Donald Trump. We could literally change the trajectory. We can solve our border problem, we can fix our economy, we can become energy dominant. We'll bring back law and order, and America will regain its place in the world as the leader of the free world. That's what's at stake in just twenty eight short days. I don't know, I don't know. I don't know any other way to say it. But I do appreciate your service and your support because I don't have this microphone without you listening and watching camera without you watching. I'm grateful, but I'd be less than honest if I did say, I'm I'm concerned about the direction of the country.
Speaker 4: Comment anyway, it.
Speaker 7: Took the words out of my mouth. My dad was navy for thirty years. My son pulled it to her now, rack, and I pulled it to her now. I love my country, but I hate my leadership right now it's not working.
Speaker 1: Grateful, but I'd be less than honest if I did say I'm I'm concerned about the direction of the country.
Speaker 7: Comment anyway, he took the words out of my mouth. My dad was navy for thirty years. My son pulled a tour in Iraq and I pulled the to her. No. I love my country, but I hate my leadership. Right now. It's not working and we are headed down the tube so fast. I don't know whether or not we're going to survive it, but we're.
Speaker 1: Going to try.
Speaker 7: I haven't given up. I have optimism, and I'm pulling for Trump. I don't want to play golf with the guy, but I love him to death. When it comes to running our country, he has our people's interest. He is for the people. He's not for the politicians, and that's what I love about him. And he will get my vote immediately when we can vote. North Carolina hasn't opened up yet, but as soon as they do, we'll be standing at the door.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm praying for our country. I'm praying for our kids, our grandkids. Right now, I'm praying, especially for my home state. I don't talk about it because to me, I don't know. I just it's just not my personality. And I'm just asking everybody does their part, and maybe your part is just voting. But maybe your part is sharing the Kamalo files, the Walls files with others, with your coworkers, your friends, your neighbors, your family, putting it on social media, because I think a lot of people are not aware of how radical, extreme and dangerous these policies are and who she really is. But whatever you can do, em urging people to do it now so you don't wake up and one morning someday after election day and find out that this opportunity has been squandered. Because I'm not sure. I mean, I would say with a pretty high degree of certainty that all of these twenty million illegal immigrants will all be voters in twenty twenty eight. And if Democrats give something of such great worth for free to people in this country, don't you think they're going to feel a certain sense of loyalty to that party. I don't know, how do you overcome that, you know, that massive influx of democratic or likely democratic voters you give something of value like that for free, I don't know, kind of looks like, you know, paying off student loans and paying giving free money away. If you wanted to be a citizen in New Zealand or in Australia, you'd pay you know, ten million dollars and then have to spend you know years there, quick break right to our phones. We go eight hundred nine to four.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 1: Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. As we continue twenty eight days to election day. Straight ahead, Let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn is our number. Larry Indiana. Next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: Hi, Hi, Sean, how you doing. Hey? I just wanted to give a shout out to all of the civilian pilots.
Speaker 9: I'm I'm a retard helicopter pilot Army guy, but I've been fortunate enough. I've retired, I've built the home, built it's fast at tishent in poor place. And two other guys that have the same aircraft like me, we've been flying supplies down to Ash County, North Carolina outside Franklin, and so far it's been I think we've done four thousand pounds of Goodies's all donated from one of the other pilace at the dock, and they put up the word at the hospital and two days they had five pickup trucks of goodies. I mean you know, all the usual stuff you need and go to the airportland the first time and they've set up a hangar there that's the distribution center, and you know, I'll pull in there and they have people with cards in the vest on unloading aircraft and getting it into the hangar and they, you know, get a sandwich and coke and take back off. And then the locals with foural drive pickups they'll roll in one side of the hangar and they'll say, what do you need and.
Speaker 8: They load them up and they're driving it up in the mountains and the people that need it. And there's not one official government a person on the airport. And yesterday when I was there, I talked to the lady and she said that, uh, since the Sunday after the storm went you there have been six hundred airplanes and everyone's privately owned, bought and paid for by the individual it's using them. And then you know, just doing this on her own is showing up and I just think it's awesome.
Speaker 1: I think all of these different groups is too many for me to name, some of which I don't even know. And Samaritans Purse have done a phenomenal job. I mean these guys that we interviewed from Operation Hilo. I mean, they're saving lives. And the fact that Kamala Harris, you know, prefers to go on a call her call me daddy or call her daddy.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the hell the stupid podcast is.
Speaker 1: Howard Stern The View, Colbert and and and then just flat out lie about Ron de Santis and Donald Trump's hurricane response is just it's despicable but typical, but this pickable anyway, appreciate the call, my friend. Thank you, uh and thanks to all those groups you're mentioning. George and Florida my home state. George, where are you in Florida? Are you bracing for the pending hurricane?
Speaker 2: Hey, Shaan, Yes, I'm on the Long Eye Ford, just north of Orlando. So we're gonna be We're gonna about a one hundred not winds around here, maybe in a couple of days, but you're you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get whack with very heavy winds in a real storm on the ipour card or for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're hunkered down. I got everything in the I got everything in the house that I can't I can't get in the house. I tied it down. Took the pool down about a foot, so get that water. I'm spending about twelve inches, and uh got this. I got refrigerator stopped. I got I took a picture of what's a refrigerator because you know, I'm I'm planning to be out of power for a few days. So if I can go in and get it, get it, you get out, I can do exactly where those I'm not looking for it. I got the pool so I can flect my toilets. So I'm ready. I've been two about twelve of these, but you know this is one of the bigger ones. We're gonna have level two or three two wins here. So we're gonna we're gonna be we're gonna be pretty. We're gonna be rocking for a little while, for about twenty four hours. So I'm ready.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you one other suggestion. And this is what I did, you know, besides getting you know, getting my generator fixed and all that and getting all the you know, getting all the outdoor furniture in and all that stuff. Is I cooked like a million pork sparrups, and I just put them in the refrigerator, and this way, I've got something to eat if if everything else is not working, I got something right. Uh So, hanging there. We we have contingency plans to broadcast. We're gonna we're gonna be on the air one way.
Speaker 4: Or the other.
Speaker 1: And I'm praying for all my friends, especially Sarasota, Tampa, Tampa especially this This could be the worst one ever. It depends if it goes north or south of Tampa. It's a direct hit on Tampa. The you know they're talking about the want to put storm surge possibility. So hang in there, buddy, appreciate the call. Glad you're out there. Eight hundred nine four one. Shawn is at number if you want to be a part of the program.