Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 2: My news roundup and information overload. Our toll free our number is eight hundred nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Predictably, the radical Left coming out in force and with the typical protests no justice, no peace. After the Daniel Penny verdict, listen peace, p a cir then a protester saying Daniel Penny should have been convicted for murder, urging the crowd to shout Jordan Neely and Neely's and fellow protester Relly Rebels name whoever that person is.
Speaker 3: Listen, Daniel Penny should have been convicted for murder.
Speaker 2: That's right, I would say, well, what's.
Speaker 3: On, Daniel Penny should have been convicted for murders?
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 3: So Relly Rebel, Belly Rebel is the father the black Man, is the founder of We the People, one of the most longest, current standing usual aid groups in New York City. So I wanted to come out here and not.
Speaker 4: Only remember and scream.
Speaker 3: Jordan Neely's names while we're in these streets, but I wanted to scream justice.
Speaker 5: To Relly Rebels.
Speaker 4: Okay, pretty unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Now, last night on TV, we actually showed you a picture because we played yesterday the rhetoric of this Black Lives Matter activist Hawk Newsome and him calling for vigilanteism. Where was BLM? And we showed the picture of a Saint Louis police officer. He happened to be African American. His name is David Lee. He was killed in the line of duty, which was back in September by a drunk driver that apparently was a Harris Biden unvetted illegal immigrant. And the list that I scroll on television gets longer and longer and longer. But you know where did these people come from? Here to react is former federal prosecutor Assistant US Attorney for Violent Crime Charles Cully. Stimpson is with US, author of Rogue Prosecutors, How radical Soros lawyers are destroying America's communities. Paul Morrow also with US, retired NYPD inspector, attorney and founder of opsdesk dot Org. Welcome both of you. You know, considering you wrote this book, there were comments that were made by Senator Ted Cruz which I found pretty interesting Charles, and that is that he said that, yeah, maybe, maybe maybe it should be Daniel Penny that sues Alvin Bragg in this case.
Speaker 4: I think I agree with him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well he could try to see him for malicious prosecution because this case should never have been brought in the first place. Obviously, as we wrote in our book, chapter chapter ten, Bragg sees the criminal justice system through race colored glasses. That's the way he'd used things. Had the seed been white, he wouldn't have brought this case. And for his own prosecutor in court to bring up the race of the deceit even though they didn't charge a hate crime here was despicable. So I'm glad the jury did the right thing.
Speaker 4: Well, there was no evidence of such.
Speaker 2: And and Paul, you even had an African American woman that said thank you to Daniel Penny. She felt her life was in jeopardy. She testified to such. How many more eye witnesses testifying that they believe that life is in jeopardy?
Speaker 4: Does one jury need.
Speaker 7: Who he stepped up to protect were women, children, and from everything I've seen from the bodycam footage and interviews afterwards, people of color. And we just need to ask ourselves, does anybody believe after taking some measure of Daniel Penny's character. Does anybody believe had Jordan Neely been a white guy and committed the exact same acts, that Daniel Penny would have just stared at his phone and not acted. I don't think any of us who are honest about this really believed that he stepped up to protect the people on that train car, most of whom were people of color, and he would have had a lot easier day if he just looked at his shoes and said, you know what, I'm the toughest target here, passed me by. You can go bother the other people missed Neelie, and I'll have an easier day.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you if I ken Charles here is and has been an organized effort Gascon Alvin Bragg and others' money is being spent to get Das elected. I believe in this defund dismantled no bail madness and that have a political agenda, and that are weaponizing justice in small towns and big cities around the country. I don't think most people have been paying attention to it. Now, you did a lot of research for your book. What did you discover? How many of these radical das have been elected, and how are they doing it?
Speaker 6: There's just over seventy across the country. Now there's twenty three hundred elected das across the country. But one in five Americans lives under the boot of a soros Roque prosecutor. And they have saw us suspend between forty five and fifty million dollars in direct spending. Chapter two of our book goes to that whole thing, but about a billion dollars sean indirect spending through five twenty seven state packs. And so they have a pretty simple playbook. You don't prosecute misdemeanors, you water down felonies to misdemeanors. You don't child charge filing juveniles as adults. You don't ask for cash bail. You never asked for the death penalty, You're never ask for life that parole. The list goes on and on and on. All their policies, Shawn, are pro criminal, anti victim and cop hating period and that's why a lot of them have gotten booted from office. But there's still a lot more to go, like Larry Krasner down to Philadelphia, and of course Alviant Bragg in the city.
Speaker 2: Well, and what is your take, Paul. I mean, the bottom line is I bet you that the fact that, even though he failed miserably in this case, Alvin Bragg is going to come up for reelection, and the fact that he prosecuted this case. The fact that he went after Donald Trump as hard as he did with his novel legal theory, even though the statute of limitations had long since passed. And what was a legally binding non disclosure agreement which I'm sure if I got into the weeds in the DA's office in New York City. What do you think the odds, Paul are pretty high that they have had non disclosure agreements in that office themselves.
Speaker 4: I think that's a pretty good guest, don't you.
Speaker 7: Oh, of course absolutely. And I can also tell you just a double tep point is that my contacts in Manattan's office, which I still have a number of them, were ashamed of this case. They knew that it really damaged their brand that used to be the a lists of state prosecutors, you know, nationwide. He had some very storied names there, and Alvin Bragg has really besmirched the reputation of what once was a premier prosecutorial office. But you know, showing to your point, chances are he will get re elected.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the sad thing about New York, all of this money that is being spent. Now, Gascone did lose in Los Angeles. I don't see the same thing happening to brag Charles in New York.
Speaker 4: Am I wrong?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: I hope you're wrong, because look, Soros did not play ball this time with Gascone. Gascone had no Soros money this time because he realized that Gascone had ruined the brand. To Paul's point of the lad's office which used to be a great DA's office. And the reason that Tessa Booty and got recalled to San Francisco, and Kim Fox and Chicago did a run again, and Kim Gardner in Saint Louis it's get daddled out of office, and Rachel Rollin's up in Boston left than a cloud under a cloud of ethics is because they ruin the brand. So we'll see whether his brand is ruined and the Soros money drives up.
Speaker 7: I hope it does.
Speaker 4: I hope it does too. Paul will give you the last word.
Speaker 7: Well, unfortunately, he's going to dine out on the fact that he tried to get Donald Trump and that it didn't work because Donald Trump managed to achieve re election. So he'll probably test himself as a martyr. But you know what really matters is the street conditions here in Manhattan, and a lot of Manhattanites, myself included obviously, just feel like he's taking the wrong priorities on here and that may actually hold sling, doesn't It feel like things are changing a little bit across country right, not just in the Trump reelection, but on the ground defunding all that stuff starting to go away. So at the end of the day, Shaw and I choose hope, appreciate.
Speaker 4: Both of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Charles Cully, Stimpson, Paul Morrow, eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 4: To our busy phones.
Speaker 2: Tom is in Minnesota, Tom, Hi, how are you glad you called sar Sean again.
Speaker 5: It's a great honor to speak with you again. The reason I called in about the pennycase is I heard a comment by Clay Travis yesterday on The Bucking Travis Show, and it was reiterated this morning by the Great Ellen Dershowitz, who I heard this morning on the Glenn Beck Show, and everybody around the country I think has been wrongly assuming that this jury was mainly going to convict Daniel and that it was a few diehards that wanted to quit him that were holding out. Now, Clay and Allen both came up with the theory from the opposite way, and that is that the majority of the jury actually wanted to acquit him, and it was a couple of jurors that were holding out. And I think once the first charge was dismissed, it was much easier to wear down the ones that didn't want to acquit And that's why I think the it came back so easy. The professor, well.
Speaker 4: But think about this.
Speaker 2: If you want to convict on on the basis of manslaughter, and then they throw out that charge and then you go to the lesser charge, why would the people that wanted to convict on manslaughter go along with the exoneration or the not guilty verdict and on the lesser charge. That doesn't make it. It doesn't on paper make a lot of sense, does it.
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't. But I think that when they saw that they were hopelessly deadlocked on the first charge, and then the judge said, you know, you have to come to unanimous vote. I think it was much easier for those that wanted to convict to move on. And the other thing is that this jury, you know they talk about racism, this jury was ethically ethnically diverse and majority you were women. And I think the real truth is going to change the side in this is if we can somehow pull some of the jury members and just you know, skit them in from about what went on, if they are allowed to speak about it after the fact. And I think if it comes out that the majority we're willing to acquit for a long time, I think that will shut up a lot of the protests.
Speaker 2: Uh, we'll see over time, that's for sure. Eight hundred ninety four one show on our number. All right, let's go to al in Michigan. Al, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 5: Hi, Hi, Sean.
Speaker 8: I want to talk about the CEO of the insurance company being off.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, what's up?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm sorry, say we're not blind, We're not. We see that everything is rigged against US insurance bills, making literally billions by denying coverage of people who paid for years. And as for deductibles, really, I mean we pay for years. I think it's told you don't meet your deductibles. That's that's you know, their their office.
Speaker 4: On a al.
Speaker 2: You seem to be justifying the assassination of a CEO of a company because you don't like you don't like health insurance companies, that's what. That's where it sounds like you're going.
Speaker 8: Now, what I'm saying is that there are literally people out there who are sick entirely of being screwed by these people.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's very different than the fact that this guy has a manifesto and is justifying murder, which is what happened here by making the case that it had to be done, how many.
Speaker 8: People were killed by him denying how many people died because of that.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about United Healthcare, but I do know something a thing or two about murder.
Speaker 8: Highest rate of denials of people's having Again.
Speaker 2: I go back to my predicate. You sound like you are not upset at all about what has happened here, and you should be upset because this guy is a father, and this guy was a husband, and whether you like his policies or not, nobody forces you into United health Care. People can make their own choices. If you're not happy with that insurance company and go to another insurance company, you know, I mean, I think a lot of our insurance companies got really screwed over by Obamacare. But you don't like insurance companies fair enough, you don't have to like them. And I know people that have been to nine claims, and I know that they make it hard, and they have co pays, and then they only want to pay X number of dollars and they only want to pay for X number of treatments. I've heard all the nightmare stories and I'm well aware of it, but that is nothing. One thing has nothing to do with the other. You're talking about cold blooded murder and assassination, and you want to talk to me and kind of make the case and rationalize away what the behavior of this murderer?
Speaker 4: Are you there? I think you just hung up? Linda. Was I hearing that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: I understand people's frustrations with insurance companies.
Speaker 9: I think only one person has the right to decide if somebody lives or dies, and that's God. You can be angry, but God is the ultimate decider.
Speaker 4: That's correct. You don't assassinate people.
Speaker 2: If you don't like a company, nobody's forcing you to stay with that company. And I guess if that's if your place of business happens to have that company and you don't like the plan, now you're free to get another plan, a supplemental plan. There are all sorts of companies out there that you can pay for what's called concierge coverage in addition to whatever your healthcare provider is giving you. You can get catastrophic care, and that's usually relatively.
Speaker 9: But I'm just gonna jump in for one second. A lot of people can't afford that stuff. So even though those options are available, people are living paycheck to picture, as you often say. But putting that all to the side, our healthcare industry is definitely not at the top of the scale. We have a lot of denial of claims because that's just the nature of ultra process. However, nothing justifies murder.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Piers Morgan went absolutely nuclear on the you know, former Washington Post New York Times reporter Taylor Lorenz who said you felt joy following the death of this. United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson. I understand frustration with insurance companies. It's a pain in the neck. And you know what, Obamacare made things dramatically worse for everybody. All right, quick break right back, we'll continue. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Robert, Altoona, PA. This is where they got this guy, MANNGIONI, Robert, how are you glad?
Speaker 4: You called? Sir?
Speaker 10: I'm fine, Joan, how about you good? I wanted to call in about it because obviously it's not really a big town, and obviously that was the talk of the town. Everywhere you went, people were talking about it. You could see them TVs and everything. But what I wanted to say about was the reaction to it on on Facebook and like just talking to people is some people were like really glad that this happened. And I think that speaks to a like a larger problem we have in this country, that this sort of thing is becoming acceptable. Right after the verdict was announced in the Daniel pennycase, there was an activist out there. He was he was saying stuff, it's tantamount to a call to violence, and I think that part of this part of the reason why this happened.
Speaker 2: Sorry, let me play the exchange. And this is Taylor Lorenz, formerly of The Washington Post, New York Times, and Piers Morgan just ripped her because she said she felt joy about the murder of this United Healthcare CEO, Brian Thompson.
Speaker 4: He is a father, he is a husband. Listen to this exchange.
Speaker 11: Why would you be in such a celebratory mood about the execution of another human being? Aren't you supposed to be on the caring sharing left where you know you believe in the sanctity of life.
Speaker 12: I believe in the sanctity of life, and I think that's why I felt, along with so many other Americans joy. Unfortunately, you know, because it seriously I mean.
Speaker 8: Execution.
Speaker 12: Maybe not joy, but certainly not no, certainly not empathy. Because again we're watching the footage.
Speaker 11: How can this make you joyful? This guy's a husband, is a father, and he's being dumb down in the middle of Manhattan. Why do that make you joys?
Speaker 12: The Americans that be murdered, the many millions of Americans that have watched people that I care about suffer and in some cases die because of lack of houses.
Speaker 11: Should they all be killed?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 11: Should they all be killed these healthcare executives? Would that make you even more joyful?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 12: That would not want and uh laughing, I.
Speaker 11: Think it's Taylor. I don't mean to be rude, but why the are you laughing all the time? I don't get it my language, but honestly, I find it unbelievable. What are you laughing at?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is how sick the left is now. If you want to have a separate discussion, separate and apart from the assassination of United Healthcare CEO Thompson, that's fine. But you know the idea that you feel joy that he was assassinated because you don't like a particular insurance company. This this is just insane. And and she's not the only one saying these things anyway, We'll give you the last word. Look, Robert and Altoona, Yeah, I.
Speaker 10: Just it's it's absolutely nuts. And there we have to start holding people accountable for this sort of thing, or it's never going to get better.
Speaker 2: I mean, and and Piers brought up a good point here, Well, if you feel joy about the assassination of this guy, you want to assassinate other CEOs of other companies. What are we gonna go after, you know, oil and pharmaceutical company executives next, and you know when when does this stop? We're gonna go after talk show hosts at some point. That that happened once in the past. It's just insane. Anyway, appreciate your call eight hundred and nine four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Joe in Virginia, Hey, Joe, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 14: Thank you, sir. I appreciate you taking my call. My comment is very brief. There's obviously a movement in the Senate to vote in private under President's nominees, and there's a way to cure that. I think. In other words, let those who want to vote in private vote in private, and let the rest of them vote public, and we'll still know who the rhinos are and who's not supporting this mandated agenda.
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to telegraph too much, but you know, mister Smith goes to Washington. Well, your friend, mister Hannity is going to Washington right in the beginning of the new year. After I take my long vacation and get some rest and relaxation and recharge and find God and center myself. So for the first hundred days, but and the inauguration, and we got a lot coming up in January. But I I will tell you this that that vote, these votes will be in public.
Speaker 4: They need to be.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that the Senate Majority Leader, John Thune was elected in private. I think that vote should have should have been made public. And I find the defensive that any of these votes are private.
Speaker 4: You know they are.
Speaker 2: They are the elected representatives of we the people. They're supposed to be public servants. They ought not be hiding who they are, how they vote, ever, under any circumstances.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, my friend, God bless you, God bless the Commonwealth. We appreciate you being with us. Let us say hi to Rick Is in Kentucky. Rick, how are you? Glad you called.
Speaker 1: Hi? Sean? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good man? What's going on? How are you live?
Speaker 1: Twenty miles south of your buddy in Cincinnati? Mill Cunningham, Bill Conningham.
Speaker 2: He's a great American, Sean Hennity, You're a great American.
Speaker 4: God bless you, God bless America. I need a full report you got it's not too bad. It's not too bad, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Not too bad. I take it. That's where you're heading in uh, in your hiatus down to the compound.
Speaker 2: And oh he talks about his secret compound in Florida. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I know I live.
Speaker 2: I don't know where you've been, but I moved to Florida. I live here full time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It looks like a nice place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, it's a very nice place. But I do like the people in Kentucky. Kentucky's a nice place. He's a little colder than I like, but you know, I prefer I prefer warmer weather.
Speaker 4: Just happens to be my preference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of agree with you. The older I get, the worse it is.
Speaker 4: I used to ski a lot. I don't skiw you anymore.
Speaker 2: After I tore my meniscus, but whatever, I didn't feel like getting a repair and I just rehabbed it on my own and with sensay and I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But what I'm calling about is, you know, I'm kind of irritated with all this money that's going from from US taxpayers over to Ukraine and stuff like, well, all these people in North Carolina and South Carolina and stuff like that are still living in We're content.
Speaker 2: It's unconscidable in the freezing cold with their children.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, now, I just seen this morning they brought a bunch of FEMA trailers in. Finally, you know, I made a compound out of it. But you know that's just all of one place. Now. When Bush was president and New Orleans took the hit, yeah, my god, he was getting chastised, left him right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think you're one hundred percent correct. And I could just tell you that the double stand it couldn't be any more apparent, obvious, transparent than what we're living through now. And it's pretty awful. And the media has been silent, they've gone dark. We have devoted quite a lot of time, both on radio and TV to the issue. And you know, we keep telling people about Operation Hilo and Samaritan's Purse and we put a link up on my website. They're doing great work. Local churches are doing great work. People helping people, Neighbor helping neighbor. That has helped a lot, but the need is great and FEMA just keeps sending out denial letters for people that make claims. I've never seen anything like it. And Joe Biden is sending money all over the place, paying off student loans which the Supreme Court told them he couldn't do, sending money to Ukraine, firing missiles into Syria, escalating the conflict with Putin and Ukraine. I mean, it's like he wants to start World War three out the door.
Speaker 1: And I just heard on Willie Show today that we're sending a billion to Africa for requirement.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I talked about that last week. Forty one days left and our long national nightmare will be over. That's it, and it's time for it to go. Rick Kentucky, God bless you, my friend. Have a little bit of bourbon while you're.
Speaker 4: There for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, bitter pleasure, appreciate it. Let us go to Missouri. Janet next Sean Hannity Show. Hey Janet, how are you?
Speaker 13: I'm fine? Thank you. I'm very, very very thankful to get to talk to you. We listen to you all the time, and I really appreciate you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you back.
Speaker 2: You give me this microphone, and together we thankfully got the country back on track.
Speaker 4: Amazing election this year.
Speaker 13: Well, let's say it's starting back on track right now. It's a real mess. But what I wanted to talk to you about. I don't think our founding fathers wanted our president to be a king, but I don't think they wanted him to be God either, because, as far as I know, the only one who and unconditionally pardon all sin as God. And yet yet Biden wants to do this blanket pardon for Pelosi and Foshi and the FBI and the CIA, and his son and his family and himself, and I don't know who all health he wants to But I don't think that's constitutional. And I think that people have a right to decide who's guilty and who's not guilty and find out they could have killed someone or inside trading or money laundering or leases or contracts or all sorts of things that could have been committed by these people that they need to pay for.
Speaker 2: And well, let me let me just help you out a little bit with the constitutional part of it. The power of the pardon of the president is absolute, and Joe Biden as well within his right to give this unconditional pardon to zero Experience Hunter. And if I was Joe Biden I'd start thinking about all the other family members and maybe himself getting a pardoner out the door too. Apparently they're working on a list of names that they believe Donald Trump will be seeking retribution, although he said in every single interview, well he gave the one this weekend meet the Press, that success will be his retribution. Fixing the country as his priority, lowering gas prices, getting the economy groceries back, securing the border, getting peace in Europe and peace in the Middle East. Those are those are his priorities, and there's no intention for retribution.
Speaker 4: He said it over and over and over and over.
Speaker 2: Again, and you know, of course the legacy Bake News media, they didn't want to hear his answer.
Speaker 4: I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 13: Well, there's a difference between being retribution to his enemies and the American people regaining faith in America. For people being found guilty of crimes that they've committed, even when it's is in contempt of poor art or Congress. The one goes to jail and one they say nothing about. America will never trust even Trump, who I doore deeply, if he can't abide and let the people rule and let people pay for what they do. I mean forgiving Hillary was the well.
Speaker 2: But remember the power of the pardon is absolute. That is, that is his constitutional right to do it. But don't conflate a pardon with you know, our heavenly father's concept of forgiveness of sin doesn't mean you've been forgiven by God.
Speaker 4: That's that's God's decision.
Speaker 2: You know, we do know that if you as a Christian, I believe that through the you know, sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross, we are forgiven our sins, you know, when we seek repentance and change our hearts.
Speaker 4: That that's that I believe.
Speaker 2: But you don't want to complate that with the constitutional authority of the pardon. That's clear, that's absolute. Donald Trump will be pardoning people and he should. All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. We are loaded up Tonight Hannity nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Janine Piro with video her exclusive interview with Daniel Penny, the first interview. She will share it with us tonight at nine on Fox. Also, Josh Hawley, we have a drone expert who's going to talk about all these drones that are mysteriously appearing in the sky over New Jersey, in some over Pennsylvania. We have the mayor in New Jersey. Also, Matthew Morrell will join us. Also, Jillian Michaels on how you can live a healthier life and why she's so against weight loss drugs. All coming up nine Eastern tonight, Hannity on Fox. See you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.