Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubil Show, Lacey is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend of just over a year named Charlie might be messing around, so hopefully we can help her out. Lacey, sorry, you have to come on the show this way, but what's going on? Why do you think Charlie is cheating on you?
Speaker 2: So? I usually travel for work, so I'm not like home all of the time. We just moved in together, so I know, like all of like all of my things around the house. And when I came back on time, I saw like this like Victoria's secret body spray. It's not mine. I don't know like why it would be there. I wasn't there before and thot there like after I like I said, I know, like all of my sprays, I'd kind of like we kind of like just moved in. So I definitely, like definitely am very suspicious on something.
Speaker 1: Okay, so where did you Where did you find the spray?
Speaker 2: So I found the spray like underneath the couch. Did you ask him about it? I did, and he was like, firstek, he was like, okay, it must be yours, and I'm like, it's not like it's not mine. He's like, Okay, well, then it must be my sister's a shame, like it must have fallen out of her bag when she came over.
Speaker 1: Is that possible.
Speaker 2: I mean he didn't even tell me that his sister was going to be over oh, or was over at all. So yeah. And then every time like I was out, like I would message him and he'd always kind of like message me like an hour later, and he usually responds a lot quicker. So I mean he's been like just he didn't answer to my face time the other day. So I'm just really like feeling just kind of weird about it. Yeah. I mean he's just really stressed out lately too. And he said that he like needed like to take some time for himself or something. I don't know. Okay, he will have his work meetings and just will feel like stressed, so I don't I don't know what's going on, and he's acting weird.
Speaker 1: And then also to say that it was oh, it must be yours and then the sister thing that kind of seems suspect I'd be spiraling if I was you, I gotta be honest.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sorry. Do you know his sister We haven't met yet, but he said when I was out that it might have been his little sisters that have fallen out of his bag. And I just don't really believe that because, like I said, first, he's like, oh, it's yours, and I'm like, what do you mean it's mine? Like I know everything that I have, And that's just it was like you so, like I said, I couldn't have been a gift at all.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else going on that makes you suspicious too? I mean that's already enough for me.
Speaker 2: But right whenever he would like go to work, he would like have we know, they have like the happy like the happy hours at work, so he would just just come home like you know, super super loose about it, and I just, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Didn't feel right. Well, Bill, do you think that when guys are hiding stuff they do get more stressed out? Yes, definitely. You know that's stressful man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always say that cheating is so stressful, so I mean is kind of as a flag. I mean for sure, yeah, definitely, you know, because you got to like watch every step that you make basically or at least you feel like it, you know, because things will happen like there'll be some sort of Victoria's Secrets Bodies brand or the couch. Yeah, well, hopefully he's not cheating, you know. It's a good explanation, but we'll see if we can figure it out. Where you will play a song, come back and then call him and see if we can figure it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hope not. And yeah, thank you guys, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Get your to Catch a theater next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheeter. Lacey is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend Charlie of just over a year, might be cheating on us. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered to anybody that he wants, and see if he chooses Lacey or somebody else. And before we do that, though, Lacey, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I usually travel a lot for work, and when I came home one time, I found like a bottle of Victoria's Secret Spray and I found it under the couch. He was like, said it was mine, but.
Speaker 4: Then it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't mine because I know all the perfumes that like I that I have. He said that it was like his little sisters, and I just highly highly doubt that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: And you said that he's been also been kind of stressed out and kind of weird lately, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's been so stressed out, I think, kind of weird. Like we'll go to sleep, you know, sometimes we won't even like just cuddle anymore, and he just goes to like happy hour at work, and it's just like these like long hours. And when I would travel, I would text him and he wouldn't even answer my face time, and he would take a long time to reply back, and that's just not like him.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Gorbyn calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Charles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's me, Hi, Charlie.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, buddy, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 2: Uh nice?
Speaker 1: Okay, In case you didn't know. Every single month, we choose one Awards Card member at random that gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. So you've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy, your chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 2: Damn. Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 1: If you know the person that you want to send them to, I can take the information in just a few minutes over the phone.
Speaker 4: I know what I've sen it. I can do it now.
Speaker 1: Okay, great. I will need first the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'm gonna give it to my girlfriend Leecy.
Speaker 1: Okay. And do you want to put anything on a card there with that?
Speaker 4: Mm?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just as delucating thing.
Speaker 4: But it's just put love you, kolala.
Speaker 1: But all you guys been together, jeez.
Speaker 4: It's almost over over a year now.
Speaker 1: Oh getting the hitch then, huh yeah, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, okay.
Speaker 1: My name is Jebel and I'm from a radio show. It's called The Jewel Show.
Speaker 2: I am Nina also from the show, and I'm Victoria okay, and.
Speaker 1: We do a segment on the show called to catch a cheeter. So that's where if you think your significant other might be cheating on you, you can have us try to figure out if they are by who they send flowers to. And your girlfriend Lacey is listening and probably wants to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Sure, lady, Yeah, I'm listening. I mean, I just the body spray. I just didn't like the other day when I found it, I just couldn't like really believe it, So I like I asked the people to go ahead to make a phone call.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sing like kind of blind side of here.
Speaker 2: Wait, so I told you that that was my sister's Like, remember I told you that.
Speaker 4: You asked me?
Speaker 2: I mean, lady know, but its like, why wouldn't you tell me that your hister was coming over when I was like out traveling for work? Well, why wouldn't you say that? And I had some comment to that, like why didn't you just tell me that your sister was over? Your sister never comes over, And then I guess they're going to tell me that she came over, you know, like, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 4: Believe that she just popped over. I mean I know that you guys haven't really met but I mean, yeah, I mean that's why. I Also I didn't bring up like she just kind of came over, wasn't She was over.
Speaker 5: For very long, And I mean I was just hanging out like killing I didn't even think of it, like yeah, I never even thought that you thought that that meant that I was cheating or something.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It was. I guess people's like going to your like your like happy hour stuff, and like you go for like a really long time lately, and I just feel like even like maybe stressed because like we moved in together or something and like or I don't know what it is, but like you you used to like never even like go to those happy hours, and now you go like kind of like all the time. You come home so like oh like like loose like this. I don't know, like you got like something like some action or whatever out there, and I was just it's just like picking me out. Maybe I don't know what it's like the body's where you're coming home like so late.
Speaker 5: No, I just I had Yeah, I have an incredibly stressed work has been like killing me recently.
Speaker 4: I'm you know this, I'm overloaded.
Speaker 5: I'm spending so much time there and I got in so early that, Yeah, I go to the I go to the after our stuff.
Speaker 2: I go to the you know, the happy hour stuff afterwards because you never that ever, Like how come like when I just started like moving to this moving like that's when you like, that's when you go now you never used to ever go.
Speaker 5: It's just like, honestly, it's just like I promise you, it's nothing like crazy or like furious. I'm literally just just like blown off steam. I need some time, honestly, Like I just need some time to just kick back and not think about anything and just to to kind of be in the moment.
Speaker 4: But you know that whatever. I'm sure it sounds like, but I am not doing anything outside of me and you, Lacey, like I would never do that.
Speaker 1: Do you believe him?
Speaker 2: Lacy? Well, like what about like all the myths like face times you always answer my face times and like all of like the text messages.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, that's yeah, but I mean I'm I'm like sometimes I don't even see it, you know, my phone's like like if I'm like talking to somebody orf I'm drinking or something.
Speaker 2: You know. There's a bunch of.
Speaker 5: Work colleagues out with me when I'm doing that stuff. So I just don't I don't really look. And when you were gone, I just you know, I was just in like kind of kill mode. I was like not even thinking about it.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I mean, of course I'm always thinking about you, but like I just yeah, I don't know. I wasn't like just looking at my phone, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, it would just be helpful if you know, if I FaceTime you want, like I'm out and after hours especially two that you at least FaceTime back or or something like that, because then I end up just having like to go sleep in a rent and like hotel without hearing from my boyfriend from miles away.
Speaker 4: Of course I'm going to get into something and then I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to come home and see like a stray bottle that is absolutely not mine.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, no, I get that. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to. I mean, I get that now. I didn't think of it like that at all. I just I don't know. I just wasn't like just not even in that like frame of mind, like I just I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 2: I just call your sister.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like we should just call, like is this yours?
Speaker 4: Yeah, lazy?
Speaker 5: I mean when when I get home, we can we can call my sister together, and you know, she can tell you that she was over. I don't want you thinking this way. I don't want you feeling like, you know, insecure thing and that I'm doing something like behind your back.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Does that work?
Speaker 4: And you can call her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I want to do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it, all right. Well, you'll find out later, Lacy, how you feel.
Speaker 2: Let us know.
Speaker 1: Something changes. But I mean it sounds to me like Charlie's being legit. Yeah it does.
Speaker 4: We'll see all right, Thank you much.
Speaker 2: The Jewel Shows to Catch a Cheater