Speaker 1: What's up his lip service. I'm Angela Ye, I'm G. G.
Speaker 2: Maguire, I'm Jeordie Jor, I'm Young Joe, I'm Jay Swishes.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, how going Look at you? First of all, Young Joe, look at you hel.
Speaker 2: Well, we're Helene.
Speaker 3: Jay Swishes is in the building. I last time I saw you was Angela Ye day. But this is your first time on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: You know we're gonna have a good time tonight.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. I'm excited, are you?
Speaker 5: I'm sure you're not nervous.
Speaker 1: He's not scared. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: But I watched the show, so I know what you'all talk about and all that.
Speaker 1: So I want to know what's the perception out there? What do we talk about on this.
Speaker 4: I feel like you be putting people in the high seat, relationship, sex.
Speaker 1: All that.
Speaker 4: That's how I pretty much.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Joe?
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts? Because you did this show when we first started ten years ago.
Speaker 2: I got I got calls you people hit me up.
Speaker 6: You know, I mean, you know you said some things we're not going to talk about. Recommend you're new and improved. Young droone on the couch with us.
Speaker 1: Is he improved though.
Speaker 5: Because I.
Speaker 3: Think it's just evolved new and evolved and evolved because it was lit back then too.
Speaker 1: You know, you still live, just in a different way, in a different way. Listen, before you.
Speaker 6: Get started, I want to tell y'all something and this is me giving you your flowers draft. So remember we saw each other and we sat down to talk for Lip Service Soft at the Atown bus right.
Speaker 1: That was like July. So I was at the Bank on Saturday when you performed. I was there. I never came backstage. I love that.
Speaker 6: So I just want to say that at both of those performances I saw you performed twice this summer in Atlanta, I want to say that you are so amazing. You give such a good performance and no cap and both shows you were the best performance on the entire lineup. And not even just from my standpoint, but from me watching the audience, they really really really love and enjoy your performance. And I can tell that you love it too. And on Saturday, you was in your hood. We was in the Bank formally known as the Bounce on Donald Lee and then Donnally how Will formally known as beg Head.
Speaker 1: That's where he from where I'm from. You know what I'm saying, he's feeling. I just really feel like you was just totally in your elements and you die three years sober?
Speaker 5: Yes, does that make you?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, As far as performing some of your old music, how does that work?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: It's already yeah, it's already done, you know what I mean? Like it's the hard part is like when everybody my idle time, like when I'm when I don't got nothing to do, and then you know, I started thinking like how I used to think, But then I have to think about what's ahead of me and that what's behind me?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you know. And Jay Swish is here.
Speaker 3: You're a younger, newer artist, you know, with family from the Caribbean, from Granada, which is amazing, but you grew up in Brooklyn just like me. If you had to, so, Joe, if you had to give advice to a young artist like Jay Swishes, who's coming up in the game right now, he's taking some Mercer and Prince, what would you.
Speaker 2: Say to a young artist? I mean, well, just the people who you surround yourself with, it matters, you know what I mean. Like if you show me your crew, I could tell you how far you're going to be, Like, you know what I mean, the people that you got around you, Like I like for people that around me that know me and know me. You did, you know what I'm saying. So if you got people that tell you know and also know who you are, you know what I mean, that that'll be a good thing. And what your crew look like, man, that's what you look like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you said Ti, I was extremely instrumental in making sure you got got right.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And.
Speaker 1: He's about to retire from performing after jingle Ball. That's a big deal.
Speaker 5: You believe that, cap.
Speaker 1: Can you say that? You don't believe me?
Speaker 2: But you know what though, But I don't know where he at in his life right now, you know what I mean. He got a whole bunch of money now, I don't know. He might just be tired of jumping around.
Speaker 3: You know, he's doing comedy, you know what I mean. Yeah, I think that's his babies.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, I think that what he's saying is, you know, he's not going to be out just performing for money like I think right now, he probably just do it for free, just for the love like instead of you know, being on somebody else's time, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Okay, Jay's which is for you as an artist now, and we're going to get into some of your your music that you have coming out, and of course your new EP that's on the way.
Speaker 1: But what was your biggest check so far to date?
Speaker 3: My big as in yeah, as an artist performing like this is working, this is happening.
Speaker 4: Like when you say for a check, you mean money or you accomplishment.
Speaker 6: We don't mean the amount, we mean who gave your biggest share? Like what performance gave im?
Speaker 1: At the most of you accomplishments checks all of that.
Speaker 4: I feel like some times to me, like to me, like what means more to me is more like like the like the moment, Like for example, when I did Angelai day just to perform at the Barclay Center, just being like Brooklyn, Like that means more to me than any type of check because like I'm from Brooklyn, Like how many my friends that perform at the Barclays Center like them seeing me do that, It's like damn, bro, like you're really doing your ship right now. Like it's a good feeling. So that was a really dope moment for me, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 1: And they're like, he got money, so you know, hit him up.
Speaker 3: No, But that's you know, I think that's amazing when you think about like early on, like Joe, for you, early on, you know, you've been at this for a while, like we said, even ten years ago when you came out here, you are already huge as far as being an artist. Do you remember those early days and what meant to lie to you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in those early days, it was just I don't know it because you know, being around Tipping, you know, going where he was going, like, it was a lot that I didn't see, you know what I'm saying, But you know, traveling with the person of that magnitude, man, it was phenomenal. Man. We did everything that you possibly can think of, you know what I mean, even like you were saying about the Barclays, Dave Chapelle flew us up here to do that, and you know we're still going on. So it's just like a never anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this stuff is still exciting to this.
Speaker 2: Day, still exciting, you know what I mean, And.
Speaker 3: You never want to lose that. I feel like like the excitement for what it is that you do.
Speaker 4: I feel like you go further when you actually in love with the craft and with the music beyond the money. I feel like that's why I'm inspired by like people like Drake where it's out a point where it's like, bro, you still want to be number one because you still love it. It's more than just the bread. You got all the money in the world. You could pack it up today and be good, but you love it. And that's why that's to me. That means a lot to me because I'm trying to be great. I really love this shit.
Speaker 1: Oh and you just brought up Drake.
Speaker 3: That's interesting because some people were thinking that Drake like it was over him with the whole Kendic thing.
Speaker 1: But it's not. Yeah, I mean, but that's it.
Speaker 3: But it's an interesting conversation because it's kind of I feel like, sometimes when you get really big, people want to see you fall.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree. I think I've experienced seeing people treat other people like that. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just feel like once that happens, you know you're doing something right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Once people hate on you and want to see you.
Speaker 4: Of course you're doing something right. They got something something that you got that they want to hate on you, So I just look at it as a.
Speaker 1: Compliment, right, And how do you know who to trust?
Speaker 3: Like being a younger artist coming up in a game, and I know you've done Like you know, you have a whole song about like not trust issues that you have when it comes to women, but also when it comes to this business and work associates, Like how how do you decipher.
Speaker 1: Do you have? You think you have a good radar of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like I'm blame. Has to have a great team right now, Like it's beyond just music, Like it's like really family. I know everybody loves talking that family talk until it really gets down to the family shit. But I feel like my team is a very solid team and I'm really blessed to have it because not a lot of people like have that type of team. Everything really be business and niggas don't give a fuck about you and Joe.
Speaker 3: You've been blessed to be with t I from the beginning, honestly, grand hustle, that's from like they never gave up on you.
Speaker 2: They never was like man, I always had always been surrounded by family. You know what, psc is still together today? Me Country Tip, Matt Boney, c rod KT all of us are together still.
Speaker 5: And we ain't let money.
Speaker 2: We ain't let money break because we ain't fall out by no chicks. It wasn't a chick that could come in between us, you know, if we go through stuff. You know, I ain't telling y'all that everything is perfect, but through all the through all the storm. If you've ever been through a store before, like you shouldn't be bothered by rain drops.
Speaker 1: Right were you with the storm?
Speaker 2: I was?
Speaker 1: And your three years sober?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in counting, I'll be four in April.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And you have this song right now with t I with Kirk Franklin and Sunday Service called Thank God.
Speaker 1: And you said you actually overdosed. Can you tell us about that?
Speaker 2: Well? I don't like really getting in the details, but it did happen. And the reason why I do say, the reason why I said it that then on that particular platform, is because I felt like, you know, God told me that I have to use what what what what I was broken at and He'll rebuild me right there because where it happened at, that's what we recorded at, you know what I mean. So I was able to build myself up back while I was broken at and and I and I spoke. I did a lot of interviews at first, and everybody used to like, what was your breaking point? And I never would said because I just didn't feel comfortable at first. And then I just was like, well, on the thank God track with Sunday Service and talking to God and you know, this is the perfect time, you know what I mean. And the one the reason why I spoke on it is because you have you know, things like rich Homi Kwan and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So and once that happened, that was awful.
Speaker 2: You know, it's my I'm obligated, you know what I mean. I can't die with this story in me that about overcoming something like that, you know what I mean. So I felt like on this track, I'm gonna say it, you know what I mean. And Kirk was in there, he was like he was like for real jog and then I took him through it and let him know, you know what I'm saying, how I was, you know, letting it, letting everybody know what was going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now that track was really powerful because we didn't know.
Speaker 1: That, you know, because.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean because I did plenty of interviews, you know, talking about my sobriety, but I never said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, do you feel like a weight lifted off of you now that you let that out?
Speaker 3: You were hiding it, and you know how many people probably reached out to like thank you so much for that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you definitely have rather you know it? Or I touched a lot of people's lives with that honesty and openness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think it's worth it, you know what I mean. My family has a drug history. You know what I'm saying. My dad did drugs for fifty years and died, died on it. You know. My mama's side, everybody did drugs, they dead from it, you know what I mean. My mama was the only one clean. And my aunties are recovering at it. So it's prevalent in my on that side. So and just to hold that in and not share it and let people know that you can overcome it. Therapy is good and you know, that's life after that. Because I thought that, I was like, shit, if I ain't getting high, I ain't gonna be cool no more. You know what I'm saying, Like, what am I gonna have fun. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna have fun. That's what I was scared of. I was terrified that I wasn't gonna fit in. Well, I'm gonna go like when everybody turning up and you know what I'm saying. Even today, it's a challenge, but it's I feel so much.
Speaker 7: Better though music, the music element to like, that's.
Speaker 2: What I was. I was scared of that too. It was kind of like the mut I was like, I gotta have drugs and be you know under like that's what I thought, but that's you know, and I can hear them in my ear. Ain't gonna be ain't gonna be ship, you know. And one day I just started writing and you know what I mean, it just started coming out like the first one I did when I got home, I the rehab. It was with Dietrich Hadding this called run out of Time. So it started, you know, it started coming to like like I was like, I got it. I got this. You know what I'm saying. The devil was tricking me but triggering his ass.
Speaker 6: So proud of you see this hairline can't get get off, he said, he got a haircut.
Speaker 3: Especially when you hear this because it is tough in this business, right, Like we go out, we having jns right now, Joe's not But you know, what are you thinking when you hear about this, because it is definitely like questionary tales, but also a balance of.
Speaker 4: Like I mean, me being an artist and like you know, sometimes people forget that artists go through life too, like you know what I'm saying, like and so sometimes also the pressure of being an artist and pressure also being a real person and living in real life. It's a lot, you know what I'm saying, and sometimes you need an escape and it might not be the right I have my own, like you know, problems with that that you know, my team helped me get over, you know, but sometimes they need the fans need to hear the artists talking about it so they feel like they're not alone, and it makes you more more human. People connect with you more. So it's good to talk about about your problems and what you're going through because other than turning up, like why else are we doing music? Is to touch people like at the end of the day, so about real life exactly, That's how I look at it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about your son Mona Lisa for a second. For sure, because you're talking about the perfect woman for you.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 4: I think when I think about Mona Lisa, I think about a woman that's beautiful physically and mentally, Like you know, we're on the same mental wavelength as well as her physical action.
Speaker 1: What's beautiful mentally?
Speaker 4: I feel like we're on the right on the same direction, the same path as as I would say, hustle conversation just like vibe. You know, when you're talking to somebody, you have a vibe with somebody, it's either you click or you don't click. So I look at it like that, like you might see a beautiful woman, she's gorgeous and all that, but when you sit down and talk to her, like you know what I'm saying, like no substance. So that's why I say what I said when it comes to that, because I feel like that's very important unless you're just trying to hit, like you really need that connection.
Speaker 1: Is this just the thing it's just trying to hit nowadays? Yes?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's hard though, because you don't know what the going to happen, Like came.
Speaker 1: In here, delivered what happens?
Speaker 2: I mean, Well, that's like that's what I said, like, in one aspect, I'm cool, like, but like as far as being attracted.
Speaker 1: To women and things like that ain't changed.
Speaker 4: No, No, I mean you can't cuff everybody. You can't get a relationship with everybody, you know as you can everybody.
Speaker 2: I swear to God to be honest with you. I used to actually have the same line.
Speaker 4: For all chicks, copy and paste.
Speaker 5: Copy and paste.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, you know, I'll be the first one to say I love you. And then she was looking at the phone like well, I'm like, yeah, maybe I love you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I'm a Capricorn, so you know, and want to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but go ahead, So.
Speaker 2: I get I take my feelings in like what but but drugs was enhanced too, and I'm not going to say that it wasn't so, but my feeling still was all over the place, and I did feel like I felt like that you feel me, especially if the person was beautiful and nice you know what I mean, and act like they cared about me. You know, I'll take it another notch, and you know, by by a person that never had been shown love before. I used to look for it in different women.
Speaker 1: You know, you've never been shown love before. Not really, Wow, not really, you seem so lovable.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, it's a capricorn's acorn.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: You know how y'all are.
Speaker 3: So I want to ask you, how has your sobriety affected your love life?
Speaker 2: Well, it made it more calmer. I made more sense.
Speaker 1: Now you take the condom off, you switch condoms between.
Speaker 2: Do you know that story? I was telling my dude that story. He was like, hey, man. I was like, man, I was on Angela and I was talking about this what happened? And he was like, that happened. I was like, yes, bro.
Speaker 3: He was like he was his girl came over here, had the same kind. He had a condom on already from before.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: He wasn't going to talk about that. Well, you know, he's just yes, ten years ago.
Speaker 2: But I was just moving fast, you know what I'm saying, And I.
Speaker 1: Always that's really fast.
Speaker 2: But no, listen, you know when you get when I used to get high or whatever and have that time. That's why I don't have an iPhone anymore. I haven't had any phone in three years.
Speaker 1: You can't have no apps on there or nothing.
Speaker 5: Huh No.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, when I'm when I'm on social media. I'm monitored with the managers and answer and do that stuff and just hand them the phone back or whatever. But I'm not on there.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen one of these phones. It's so long, and I've been staring at it since i've been in his glass.
Speaker 2: This is my only phone. But but when I had that phone and on drugs and having access to a lot of women, one was there and then she left and one was on the way. So when she got there, I had forgot that. I you know, I got through. I got through him, like you know what I'm saying, I just smashed. You know what I'm saying. When I got through smashing, shot of came in and it slipped my mind.
Speaker 1: And she shoot us.
Speaker 2: But when when it was happening, I just pulled one clothes down and there.
Speaker 1: Was I was like, you know what, Yeah, at least I noticed that. When he first I was like, but how you know, normally you get soft and slides off.
Speaker 6: That's why I said, but how Yeah what he said? So yeah, that's that man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but not not like that one of one story that tell you're not like that. Like, well, first I was out with the girl, right and Uh, she started acting a certain way that I really didn't like, and.
Speaker 1: What does that mean, you.
Speaker 4: Know, with the little attitude like raising the voice and all that type. And I'm just like, I don't like to be spoken to that way you feel me, so I'm not I responded back in a certain way. Maybe I shouldn't have went too crazy on her like that, but I did. And I didn't know that that anger that she was feeling is not only from the situation at hand, but was from also when she when I went to sleep, she had one of my phone and looked and she never told me. So the anger that so, the attitudes and the anger that I've been getting was all from that, and it's just it's just unleashed. That's the worst thing, because it's like, why didn't you tell me you have mees?
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: He was, he was on his bullshit text messages. He probably was telling another lady he loved them. You said love.
Speaker 4: I don't emotional cheating that phone. I feel like emotional cheating is worse than actually cheating. Cheating.
Speaker 1: You think emotional? What's emotional?
Speaker 4: Let's let I have a girl, right, and I'm telling another girl, yo, I love you. I want to do this with you and when I have kids with you, this type of that's deep, that's emotional cheating. I feel like that's worse.
Speaker 2: That's what I was just saying. I got emotional with everybody and saying I love you. I was saying the same thing to everybody.
Speaker 4: That's hard for me, Like it's it's hard for me to say love. It's hard for me to say I love you.
Speaker 8: So if you say that, it's like I really mean Like even it's like just how you say like you I do okay, Like even with your partner, right, you say I love you, Bro, it's hard for me to say, Like if I tell you that, like I really.
Speaker 1: Mean that, Why is that so hard for you?
Speaker 4: I mean like as a kid, like growing up, I didn't really hear like like my family and my parents wasn't really Yeah, there was an affectionate like that.
Speaker 2: See how but you see but it's the same thing my parents didn't show me. But I say it a lot.
Speaker 3: Because either way, you either reciprocate that or you do the complete opposite and you show love to because you're looking for love and all the wrong place.
Speaker 4: I feel like I had to learn how to learn how to love because I didn't know how to love.
Speaker 1: You said, why you didn't know how to feel?
Speaker 4: Like I had to learn how to do that.
Speaker 3: So you have a girl now, I mean, oh when somebody started the sense, I mean.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say a lot.
Speaker 1: There's talking. There's a woman that you were find.
Speaker 4: Of having communications?
Speaker 1: Are you having sexual relations? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So what's what's stepping you from being like making.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm just I'm an artist, Like I'm just leaving options, Like I think you should just toxic.
Speaker 1: Okay, And you're really young.
Speaker 2: And your so.
Speaker 1: A lot of there's a lot your situation.
Speaker 2: Man Like, I'm not with a particular person, but I am with a particular my god, you know what I'm saying. But the thing about it is like nobody knows what's happening right now with me and like and I'm just.
Speaker 1: Keeping that, okay, keep that close to your heart, keeping.
Speaker 2: That open, Like, you know what I'm saying, because right now I'm going through some stuff and figuring out because I was I was a terrible person when I stopped getting high, Like, I had a lot of stuff through because my manners was bad. I didn't like to wait on like I was selfish. Most of the stuff I did was for myself, you know what I'm saying. So, you know, instead of jumping into something, I was like, hey, look, let's just I'm just gonna play it out, play I go. You know what I'm saying. I'm flirtatious a lot. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You think it was more agitated after, like, you know, you got sob and stuff. It made you more agitated.
Speaker 2: It's because I seen how I seen everything. It seemed like so when I was getting high whatever, everything that I put to the side or didn't do waiting on me. When I, you know, got rid of the habit, it was like, you know, like if I was getting high in the first grade and then I got high all the way to the twelfth grade. When I stopped getting high, I had to go.
Speaker 4: Back to the first grade, right.
Speaker 2: And learn everything. I don't get a chance to You don't get a chance to skip and be like, oh, well I jumped everything. No you don't know it. You don't. You got to go back and learn. Yeah, go through them steps.
Speaker 1: So what's the hardest struggle you did?
Speaker 2: I would say ecstasy, cocaine percocet thirties uh, lean, all these are.
Speaker 3: Very so glad you with that today because that's tough, like you never know what can happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then the thing about it though, like it was like with the times, like whatever was you know what I'm saying, Like it was with different different party chicks. You know, you get different things, and you know, I was one of those people like whatever whatever this bad bitch had, you know what I'm saying, Like whatever she wants.
Speaker 3: You don't even know what's in it because sometimes you take ship, but what it really.
Speaker 2: Is, nobody knows what it is, you know what I mean. That's just like going in a club and they selling you something that you think is Hennessy, but you're drunk already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not thinking too much into it, Like.
Speaker 2: I ain't thinking too much.
Speaker 6: And these days, I mean a lot of all of these drugs are man made, but these days it's like the fentanyl happening and you know, people cutting this with that and it's just really really terrible.
Speaker 1: So what was rehab? Like, I know, you went through music cares and they have this.
Speaker 2: Whole Yeah it was I mean like it was like this sitting around I had a professional person, you know, real serious doctors and also recovery addicts and man, they it was things that I thought about myself that I didn't understand why I you know what I'm saying. I thought I just liked drugs, you know what I'm saying. But actually it was trauma, you know what I'm saying. When I was a kid, my mom used to you know, whoop us to the point where like she used to work that belt, you know what I'm saying. And I couldn't wait to rebel against that. It led to me choosing different kind of women, and you know, I wanted, like I couldn't wait to get outside and get high, you know, because those that's what I seen other people doing. And I was shot at a young age, so you know, I was addicted to dem role in the hospital, I was looking for that, you know what I'm saying, just looking for different things. And so when I got to rehab, it pulled all of that out of me. So it was like the first month like it was all tears.
Speaker 1: How long were you there?
Speaker 2: Two months? Two months? And then outpatient? So outpatient is when you get out, but you don't get it all like the halfway house, you know what I'm saying, and it is very intense. You still getting drug tests and you you have to come in and then we sit like this and we just unpacked, but we unpacked to it's like a dual It's like dual treatment, you know what I mean. You get you get that, you get the recovery addict, and you get the professional doctor. He looking at you and he could tell you lying. You know what I'm saying. Then you got this sober guy that they give you. You know what I'm saying, that walks around with you. Because when I first got out, I went straight to birthday bag, right, so I'm at the bar. I'm like, bo, I'm finna get a drink. But he was like, your sober guy's on the way. We ain't got that. He was like, no, I.
Speaker 3: Was getting And listen, when you go out in the spaces that you're in, you know how hard it is to.
Speaker 2: Not having place and things. You have to be careful about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you think about your choices and women? Because Joe was just telling us about like how he realized I'm going to rehab. Just thinking about like the women that you choose. What's your choices in women and what affects that.
Speaker 1: You're going for the turn up chick, You're going for the quiet chick.
Speaker 4: I feel like it depends on where I'm at at the moment, like what I'm feeling like and where I'm at in life. But I like, oh, I really don't have a type. Like you could be the turn up type that might funk with you. You could be the choiet type and the crib read a book nine to five, come back, you prefer.
Speaker 2: In the crib.
Speaker 1: That every guy wants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want you. It's not it's not that I feel it's just can you.
Speaker 1: Come to your shows and do all of that? Are you okay with that?
Speaker 4: I would say now, when? Again?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: And again?
Speaker 1: Okay now? Not all the time?
Speaker 4: Not all the time? Yeah, hell no, I can't even be up.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you love your you want to be with you wherever.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing though, when I'm with when I'm with a girl, like I'm like a real honest person, Like like there was one girl that I was with. This might sound a little toxic, but yeah, it was one girl dollars when I told her, like you want to be in a relationship, I'm not ready for that, But I really do like you, so let's get into a relationship. But I don't think that I could stop.
Speaker 1: So basically, you go with me, but I don't go with you because I'm outside still.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still gonna be having sex with other women.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Now what if she would have told you I'm still gonna be having sex with other men?
Speaker 1: Would you be able to tell? But he said he don't wanted to.
Speaker 4: But but but then we would have never worked out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. It's not y'all con dish it. But y'all can't take it.
Speaker 2: I can take it. I've always been like, as long as on't like, I ain't, I ain't checking no phones, I don't really I feel like that.
Speaker 4: I don't do that either, But and it doesn't And sometimes if I if I say that, it might sound like, yo, I'm just having sex every you know, being disrespectful, because I also believe in respect, Like, if I love you and I really care about you, I'm not going to be doing stuff in your face or like being disrespectful about it. It's a way to move and there's a way to do it.
Speaker 7: There's a way that is right. Respect that.
Speaker 2: Revealed it.
Speaker 4: She liked that word cheat. I only like that word.
Speaker 6: What word you like? That's funny?
Speaker 4: Where where was she? I haven't come up.
Speaker 6: With the water when I when I yeah about it, writ about it?
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, but I'm not. I'm not a disrespectful guy. I'm not going to do anything to like make you look crazy or anything like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Joe, have you been cheated on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How you found out?
Speaker 2: She would play enough to tell me? You know what I'm saying, It kind of like spoiled it. Like I think I was like seventeen the first time it happened, and when it did, it just mess it up for all the rest of the checks because I went into player mode. I was like, I can't trust now one any motherfucker like everybody finish you know what I'm saying. I never just I became the guy that didn't was not with any girl single, like you know what I mean, Like I ain't dealing with you one and when I got plenty, I got plenty of this. But I ain't disrespectful though, Like you know what I'm saying, I ain't finna be. I ain't nobody finna be calling you exactly. You ain't finna get to fight with nobody because they ain't the type of chicks I'm messing with. I'm messing with people that.
Speaker 3: Guys always think that, they always think they got it in check until they don't.
Speaker 2: Guess what. I'm clean.
Speaker 1: You never had fight physically over you.
Speaker 2: One time, but I did. I did something crazy, though, what you do? I wrecked the car, but I ain't have my ls. So I called one of my chicks to come and tell the cops that they were driving. She said no, I said, cool, boom, hung up, called another chick I know, she pulled up, and when she pulled up, here comes stupo. Oh I was coming anyway, but shorty here. So they get into it and she ended up slightly in her face.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Fifty.
Speaker 1: And then who left with you?
Speaker 7: Who took the.
Speaker 2: One that came, the one that came initially, so not.
Speaker 1: The bug fifty, the one that did the buff.
Speaker 2: Fifty, the one that did it. I didn't know because I was actually I was mad at her there by that time, I pissed off.
Speaker 1: Was trying to get one too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, so you said you got caught.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I had one situation with two girls. Fam I was in the studio. I was actually up at Panhouse recording and I'm in the studio right and you know how like I don't know if you know Penhouse, but like they got like the booth. It's almost like this, like you can say sit around. So I had a song. Yeah, I had some women in the studio, and I had one particular woman that I was fucking with at the time, but like we wasn't locked in, but like I was fucking with her. So I don't know if I can't remember, I gave him my phone, but I gave him my phone. And while I'm recording one of the one of what I gave him my phone for something like I'm trying to show her something like real quick. But I'm recording as well because I got the bike at the studio. So one of so, one of the girls, I was sitting right next to her was texting my phone talking about what she want to do after the studio while she has my phone in my hand and she's sitting right next to the girl that's texting me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It was a whole It was.
Speaker 4: Like a tornado passed in the studio. I mean like damn, like they started fighting my man's and then trying to break it up. They going in the elevator fighting. I'm getting pissed off because I'm like, yo, everybody, chill the funk out. I'm tweaking my man's just making sure like they you know what I'm saying that I don't get too upset, like it was just like when you leave it the one that was texting my phone.
Speaker 7: Did you get your phone back?
Speaker 4: I got my phone back because the girl that was the other girl that I was really mess she was way too matter at me and I ain't gonna lie when you leave in the studio, you kind of I'm like, yo, I gotta go back to.
Speaker 1: Something like Wow, I would think about him.
Speaker 2: I was with a girl that she with a celebrity that everybody knows. But I ain't that messy though, you know what, Me and him are alike in a lot of ways, So I wasn't that. I wasn't tripping and plus look alike. Yeah, we kind of got a lot of a lot of things, A lot of things like us, like you know.
Speaker 1: You with somebody to look like you.
Speaker 5: She got a type, she got a type. You know what.
Speaker 6: I mean, but.
Speaker 2: It was. I think that when she did it, it was it was between two players. You feel what I'm saying. I would never. I wouldn't have never. We still we still collided and still like we still break bags up and still to this day though, you know what I mean. But when she did it, you know what I'm saying, I looked at it. I looked at her very different, you know what I'm saying. But that's that. That was the two times that I that it happened to me. Though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I've never been in no such like. I probably got cheated on and I didn't even know, but I'm glad I didn't. I mean me personally, I don't think I did. But if I did, I didn't know about it. I feel like that hurts way more if you know about it.
Speaker 3: So you think women are better cheats, and man, of course they are sneaky, like.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: Men don't care. We just don't want you to be the nigga dick like did you? I don't know.
Speaker 4: So you're telling me you're sucking another nigga dick and I'm coming home kissing you and all that.
Speaker 9: But I did his ass like that's overWe.
Speaker 2: You But did you like it? Did Peter?
Speaker 5: That's like you ain't give.
Speaker 1: Me no money, but he gave you money and like here.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take the bread and we're still done.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's a competition then, like game on.
Speaker 5: Game on, That's what I was saying.
Speaker 2: Like I felt more like it was game on then. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I feel like guys are competitive, and like when a woman has somebody else, I feel like it makes you.
Speaker 1: Step it up.
Speaker 5: I still care her though, See that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Serious as you was probably before you didn't did you know?
Speaker 2: I drove her like a Persian rug right all across now? But you know what it was just that you know how she did it, and then the fashion I would have respected it if you know I didn't know about it, and then I messed around and seeing the hand of it, you know what I mean. I wouldn't open Pandora's box, but I'd be like, I know she you know what I'm saying, But it was, so how do you find out? Because you know what I think. I think I sent her to one of his shows. You know she asked me could she go and and I paid for the ticket.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It was un player. You feel what I'm saying. And I wasn't tripping. You know what I'm saying because I knew what I was, what person I was.
Speaker 1: It looked like trying to figure it.
Speaker 10: I don't want to say it, don't say it, but I have somebody we're gonna figure out that.
Speaker 7: I have some idea I'm going to say that.
Speaker 1: I want to see if we know who it is.
Speaker 2: Everything everything, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm not a forgiven person like that. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Yes, so you it's over over, but you are good when it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want you to forgive me, but I'm not gonna forgive that work that Wow, I mean, I'm just being real.
Speaker 1: Appreciate your honesty. You can't not take it.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you have any kids? I don't got no ca Okay, are you sure positive any scares?
Speaker 1: You paid for abortion before?
Speaker 4: He said, I got some scars in the past. But like Gucci, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think I paid for some abortions.
Speaker 1: Do you think that didn't exists? I need some money and.
Speaker 4: You're so scared.
Speaker 2: The girl I'm with now is like not having it you on your way now?
Speaker 7: You like that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: I think guys like being checked, Like y'all like a woman to be like checked, like making sure you know you're not doing sh.
Speaker 3: Else got you in a situation where you got to answer to her.
Speaker 1: Y'all need that.
Speaker 2: Y'all, I'm a toxic person.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Like? You know if I don't know? Yeah, I like I like a girl.
Speaker 4: That you need a little excitement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Arguing and stuff, and you know what I'm saying, Like I used to date this chip. They used to think that the sex after we get into it was the best sex. So well, yeah, you know, after you've been beating into submission. You know what I'm saying, We get all the way into.
Speaker 5: It and she just break out mhm.
Speaker 2: Second, nigga up like.
Speaker 1: This, I go, how sober sex now?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Very different?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm exploring stuff that you know, I'm seeing stuff that you know, I didn't really give a damn about how. You know what I'm saying. I know what squirt stuff is now I thought it was pe but it's not. Pay I went clean the funk off the first I was like, I know, God, damn, well, you ain't pee on he ain't be on.
Speaker 11: Hi, it's.
Speaker 2: You's got to be I'm telling you. I was like, we'll do it again now, but you know, I'm taking my time now to like it looks different, you know what I'm saying. I still got it like a high sex drive, though, like.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, it should be higher now it is because sometimes when you high, it's like everything works.
Speaker 11: Yea, it depends on the right no, because sometimes I had perfect sex on purpose sex, and sometimes it didn't work.
Speaker 2: It didn't guess what it did installed me out too. I ain't want to keep being like that. I was like, damn, I ain't even I ain't about to bust hit you feeling and it be like you need up and I'm like getting me the whole.
Speaker 4: Though. If you high and you can't come, you're just hard the whole time.
Speaker 1: Just sea for me. At least, I could never have a orgasm when I was yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Like that ship.
Speaker 1: Have you been squirted on jasites?
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, but show I mean, what do you think that is?
Speaker 4: You think I like it? I like it, though I would think I like it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, bro, like listen, listen.
Speaker 4: I look at it like you've seen the mean with the nigga with the w W belt. That's how I be feeling, like, yeah, one.
Speaker 6: Way, because you have to be able in ninety percent of women, you have to be able to make it happen.
Speaker 4: Right, you got to get that every woman crazy exactly.
Speaker 1: You have to find the spot. Yeah, I've never stard it. Yeah, we never.
Speaker 7: I think I'm in the ten percent that doesn't do that.
Speaker 2: It's so boring now, is with the right like sex is boring if you can't square.
Speaker 1: I don't say that.
Speaker 4: Just something a woman and she don't and she don't squirt.
Speaker 2: It's just it's so exciting. It's almost like riding. It's almost like riding the roller coaster and then ride the regular. Just now, she fuck around it. I was like, you know what, fucking caprice.
Speaker 1: Squirting is very messy.
Speaker 2: It's messy. But I'm kinky like that though you feel me, mother, I feel.
Speaker 7: I feel the energy that it's bringing you right now?
Speaker 1: What makes you kinky? Besides that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know I like I like everything, like spit in my mouth, slap me and spit in my mouth. Baby, let me know it's real.
Speaker 7: What don't you like? What's like a thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's a no for I said, A hard no for driving, A.
Speaker 2: Hard no for me. I don't know. I don't like, like, I don't play with toys with girls and cockring?
Speaker 1: You never use a cock What is that?
Speaker 3: It's like a ring that goes around your cock, but it's supposed to feel really good.
Speaker 1: And they have them that they have something that vibrating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm vibrated for it. Man.
Speaker 1: Well it's like it's more for her, and I hate that I had to wear a cock.
Speaker 3: But it's called the cockringe, but it's a silicone ring that goes at the base of your Yeah, it's supposed to keep you hard and also like vibring, it's supposed to feel amazing when you're having when you're what you try.
Speaker 6: For you But as a woman with that vibratingation, it's just.
Speaker 4: Like a little bit like the girl had like a like what's that she called the rolls or whatever? She had it like on her clip while I was hot the same.
Speaker 3: Time, Okay, didn't feel intimidating or you like, it didn't make her a squirt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, what.
Speaker 2: The reason why I said that is because when I did do it, it seems like it pleased her, and I got a little jealous of it. So do the ship across the room?
Speaker 4: I feel like, me, if I'm not pleasing you, I feel like, damn, what's the point I get? I get turned on if I know that, Like, I'm not gonna come if you don't.
Speaker 1: If you don't come, so she gotta come first.
Speaker 4: She gotta come first. I need to make sure I do my thing. That's just it, that's just me.
Speaker 3: What if it's just not going to happen. She's liked, look, it's not gonna happen. I'm enjoying it, but it's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: It never happened, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: So you know, women orgasms, right of course.
Speaker 4: But it's like, yeah, you could. You could tell when somebody is like really enjoying what you're doing. You feel me because just by you gotta read the room, and you gotta have experience. If you don't have experience and you don't read the room, then you obviously gonna fall for the ship.
Speaker 1: That's how have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 4: Because I just want to.
Speaker 7: You have to.
Speaker 1: Why would you have to?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: Because it's just it is embarrassing.
Speaker 4: It's embarrassing. I'm just trying to get about that, you know what I'm saying, Just get about the room.
Speaker 1: What makes you want to fake it?
Speaker 2: Because the embarrassment of seeing you not being able to make me come right and you look good. I want to try it.
Speaker 1: And I'm not makes to come.
Speaker 2: Like like Gin's talking like a schlet. You know what I'm saying. If that you know what I'm saying, If it ain't if it ain't squirting out while I'm banging it, you feel what I'm saying. You don't want to put that thumb in that butt or you know what I'm saying, you got to say some nasty kinky as ship I'll be busting in five.
Speaker 3: Has anybody ever said anything that you've been like.
Speaker 2: Uh, like nah, you can you can go there. You can go there, loan jeans. You're gonna be like I want you to fuck my grandma.
Speaker 12: I'm like, what about you?
Speaker 1: You said you faked it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just awkward to just say like damn, like you don't even want to be rude, you know what I'm saying, Like you just want to be gentlemen about it. You know what I'm saying. I ain't trying to make you feel crazy about yourself. You know how women are more emotional, you know what I'm saying. So I feel like.
Speaker 1: Like he doesn't love me, so you fake it in order to just like safe. Just how do you fake it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like she's not going to know.
Speaker 10: Like I don't get how they don't know, Like you don't like you can all the stuff throbbing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, everything very distinct.
Speaker 1: I mean, because we know you use condoms and because yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Anyway all the time is that Like I have three kids, so apparently not all the fun the time.
Speaker 1: Could you be like I don't see nothing in here?
Speaker 2: You know what? I had a girl grab that motherfucker and I was like, I can't let me see. I was like, I can't let me see that. I'm like, oh man, you know what I'm saying. Man, you ain't come like man, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Ain't no vacant, no organs with me because I wanted on my face so.
Speaker 2: I just got boner warm.
Speaker 1: When I asked for it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. Number one, Number one type of stuff that make.
Speaker 2: You go.
Speaker 4: Like boring sex.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, get what I want?
Speaker 4: Boring sex. You're not saying ship. You're not with anything at all. You're like, yo, when it's in the bedroom, I want you to be a whore. I want you to be a select like I want you to go crazy. Like you know what I'm saying with me in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Facts, the first thing you're gonna do is.
Speaker 5: Call her a whore.
Speaker 4: I mean, I want you to be a whore for me.
Speaker 2: That goes to anybody. Like once people mad at each other, pussy become dry.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like two days ago, now.
Speaker 3: Joe, you're also on J Cole's Do mixtape, surprise mixtape he put out. Yes, So how did you know, Like he was putting out a whole mixtape, you have to keep it on the wraps or did you just do the verse and didn't know?
Speaker 2: I kept it on the wraps because I think I was I was sleep man, I don't even know. I was just getting some rest. And then next thing you know, Mike Will called me. He was like, hey, man, J Cole looking for you, right, I'm like, nigga, go ahead on all that ship. You know what I'm saying, because at this point going through recovery, you know, ain't ain't ain't much going on, you know what I'm saying. And to get a call from from Jay Man when he was in town was big. Like I was like, that's how you reached back and spread love you did, you know what I'm saying, because he ain't have to do that?
Speaker 1: Do that right, that's dope.
Speaker 2: Most people go look for that and they mingle before it to bring you at some time.
Speaker 1: You do it a version. You don't know if it's gonna make.
Speaker 5: It either, right, but I don't think I'm you already now.
Speaker 1: I was listening speaking of giving you your flowers right.
Speaker 6: Just yesterday when I was listening to y'all on the radio with for Barry Simmons, you do his intro.
Speaker 1: So I'm listening to it and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, oh, that's a box like wait this, dro, And I turned it up and then you go at the end, Dro, I'm like, I need to learn the words of that.
Speaker 1: She was fine.
Speaker 6: You said something about some limit pepper flats and thank you.
Speaker 1: And Jay swishes for you. You have a new EP coming out for sure. Toxic hero. Please talk about that toxic hero.
Speaker 2: That's a dope name.
Speaker 4: Bro. Yeah, it's like an oxymoron.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, How can you be in a hero put that?
Speaker 2: Please explain?
Speaker 4: I mean it's it's two ways I look at it, right, So on the on the project is different categories of toxic, you know what I'm saying, Like friendships, relationships, what made me toxic? The situations that I've been through my childhood, all those things. It's like almost like low key. When I listen back to my songs, it's like, damn, it's like a therapy session. This has effected. Is what made me act act like this? And I feel like also to people might listen to it and be like damn those same qualities. That's like the hero part that I connect with the people in that in that aspect, you know what I'm saying. But I know that I'm toxic, if that makes sense at least?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for sharing being toxic.
Speaker 4: Of course. I am definitely definitely working towards it, you know, slowly.
Speaker 1: But are you having fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah? A lot of fun. I can I can't even tell you that. Like when I when I did get out and start moving around when I stopped having fun, you know what I mean. I try to I tried to think ahead of time and see the outcome of everything like this ain't gonna go like that. But not in the middle of it. Man, it's all fun. I love it.
Speaker 1: I can imagine. You just feel so much better.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a lot of weight being lifted off, like because like on drugs and doing all that stuff, it'd be so much. It'd be so much, man, And just to clear it all out, it's like God granted me peace that surpasses all understanding on God.
Speaker 1: You feel so good.
Speaker 2: I feel so good. Yeah, thank you, y'all making me blood you.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time celibate. Have you ever been celibate? Okay?
Speaker 2: Not not so so right now. So I'm gonna tell you what I am right now. I'm just with I'm just doing it with one person.
Speaker 1: That's not celebt.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, you're selevate from substance.
Speaker 2: I spread this ship like man, they's don't goddamn bread and this ship got them everywhere.
Speaker 5: Do you love person right now?
Speaker 1: Do you love that's?
Speaker 2: It's dope, it's dope. You know what I mean, I ain't calling. No, ain't nobody calling me? You know what I mean? No girls call me? I ain't no nobody business, ain't nobody in my business? Mess around with one person?
Speaker 5: Trying to focus.
Speaker 7: But you're not in a.
Speaker 2: Relation, not in a relateationship like that. But I'm still you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But guess what relationship?
Speaker 2: Because you know, once I do, once I turned this other corner, I'm gonna get married.
Speaker 3: We love to hear that, Dawis is what about you?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 1: You never celebrate? Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 4: I'm a West Indian nigga.
Speaker 2: I just can't.
Speaker 1: Wow, we should know yourself was celebate for how long? Two years?
Speaker 7: Almost two years?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow, you exploded?
Speaker 7: Has been not quite but it's a good day.
Speaker 2: So you ain't you ain't?
Speaker 4: What what is that?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 1: She is a DJ? Yeah, of course.
Speaker 7: Real repenetration.
Speaker 2: Oh, so that you can't bustle celibate?
Speaker 7: That's celibate, it's not it's not sex.
Speaker 2: Let me ask y'all something. How long have you went without busting the nut? Oh?
Speaker 6: I can't go more than about two days personally, I'm gonna have to DJ I'm masturbating on my period.
Speaker 2: That is the worst I've ever heard.
Speaker 6: Let's not do that, all right, all right, here's the thing I don't. I don't put toys inside of my vagina. I only use vibrators. So I'm definitely going to be your period.
Speaker 2: That's the most horny. Yes, that's I've gotten tricked. I've gotten tricked on like with the period. Yes, and it pissed me to out. I thought it was a stabbing contest in the room like Jason.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't do that to somebody. I'm not masturbating my womanizer, and I'm going to let that thing come.
Speaker 3: She's two days, I would say, like period at least two weeks, maybe a month, like when I was a month away during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: I wasn't doing ship.
Speaker 3: I will say that in the pandemic, I was home like, I wasn't doing nothing.
Speaker 1: Sorry to hear it.
Speaker 7: Ever, say a month?
Speaker 1: Probably you just to two years?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, with no masturbating. Oh should you be masturbating while you're celebrating?
Speaker 1: Yes, it comes.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 13: It was about me not having relationships with men that I'm not with for real. So that's what I would celibate from what that was women? Nothing, No intimate penis in vagina, no.
Speaker 1: Kissing, but I mean with women you wouldn't have penis.
Speaker 7: But well, any of that any vagina nothing.
Speaker 6: There was nothing happening with the vagina with outside of self pleasure, outside of penetration.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this, girls, have you ever had an orgasm without touching yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I've had serious ones. Yeah, because I don't want to tell y'all what I was doing. What dream? I said enough today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I have several several, but that that comes from all of the the stuff that happened. You know what I'm saying throughout, Like I'll have a dream one night and then a dream at my birthday January fifteen, I have dreams gonna get together and.
Speaker 1: I was doing a capricorn ball.
Speaker 5: What we can let's do it because.
Speaker 3: It's all caps here and I'll come to Atlanta, man, what you know?
Speaker 2: Me a toven Gray Street? You who else? K you know what I'm saying, a lot of can it'll be so I'll have you all know that Jesus.
Speaker 1: But because we end the year and start the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's plays the fact.
Speaker 1: So when you plan it simword be in town.
Speaker 2: I'm doing the house party thing. I'm doing a house party thing with the pajamas, you know what I mean. Yeah, I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna do that. I love.
Speaker 1: I'll be going all there to the design.
Speaker 4: It, just like I wear pajamas. Like you know, if I'm with a girl and she want to do the matching pajama thing, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Come up to the city.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like guys will be wearing pajamas like that unless we buy them for you.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Wear.
Speaker 5: That's what I'll put it on.
Speaker 1: Pajamas, shorts, regular man, basketball.
Speaker 2: Chorge that got balls and I was like, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Jingle Balls is crazy.
Speaker 3: Jingle Balls, the buses, Tip Slash show, the tip at jingle Balls last show.
Speaker 2: I'm jingling my ball there.
Speaker 4: God, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: The jingle ball is going to be fire.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I will be out there Atlanta, so I'm ready for that. Shout out to my guy.
Speaker 1: DJ Louis b making sure that I am in the building. Yes, set up to make sure things are happening.
Speaker 2: Louis is a cool guy.
Speaker 1: We love Louis.
Speaker 2: Louis a cool guy.
Speaker 1: And shout out to toast and that's my shout out things. Yeah, pulling up yeah man, yeah man.
Speaker 3: Listen, we'd be having a good time. I love Atlanta me too, Yeah, listen to you come out there. Have you ever thought about moving out of New York?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want to, Like I tell my manager all the time, like, yo, I want to move Talant.
Speaker 2: I was just in here, bro, you do this is like, listen, I'm so infatuated with New York.
Speaker 1: I would never think I just want to go.
Speaker 2: I like the buildings. I like gritty ship.
Speaker 4: That's like I'm tired of people.
Speaker 2: I like rude ship.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like the garbage on the side, the smell. I like this smoke your fault that comes out of the.
Speaker 1: Little gate allion dollars on polo. That's every New York you have written someway in New York.
Speaker 5: No, well I'll take you.
Speaker 1: I take the train, take the train all the time.
Speaker 2: Vegas and stuff, and just I'm giving that's.
Speaker 1: Okay because you want to move to Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I feel like I've been in, like I'm from New York. Like so it's like, damn tired of New York. But but when you when you leave New York and you go other places, you appreciate New York, like the convenience, how how late things stay open. When I went to Atlanta for the first time, I'm like, damn ship close type early out here, like.
Speaker 12: We can train, you can get my spots, though, I can get your clubs.
Speaker 2: Comes in Atlanta be lit lit absolutely chicken wings and where chicken wings and booty you can booty. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Man, I love I love, I love the women in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, well Joe Will will swap with you, all right.
Speaker 1: So Joe, when's your new project coming out? Because I know.
Speaker 2: Me and Atoven is supposed to drop then next thing. You know, we pushed it to January, so we're going to drop around the birthday theme with the house party, two pajama things. So we got a project called ten Piece Hot. If make sure y'all bring your blue cheese, is gonna be real nice, you know what I mean. That's what Atoven, me and Tip got a joint album on the way. I think that's coming out probably the spring.
Speaker 1: But are you going to do with him not performing no more?
Speaker 2: Well, this is the thing, like like he said, it won't be It'll be just for the fun, like you know what I mean, just for it, because I don't think anybody want to just stop doing.
Speaker 1: Everything he's got. He's a classic, he got classics.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we're pushing. Also, we're going to continue to push the frank the Kirk Franklin record. Thank God with Sunday Service. For your consideration, we do want you to vote for this for the Grammys. You know what I mean. I got one k few that we're putting and that we're voting for in the Grammy's also called Favorite Trapper. And you know, we got the PSC project with d J Drummer.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The Fellas is still out. You know what I'm saying. You know what I mean, all of us are still together. You know what I'm saying. We got stuff on the way. Yeah, Yeah, we got the new single on the Way, Having.
Speaker 5: My Way, We go out, already out we go out.
Speaker 2: And Having My Way is on the way, Big Country on the hook, me Tip on the versus and Country and man, it's like that.
Speaker 1: I love this all right. And Jay Switch is Taxi Hero.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't have a specific day for you, but it's on the way soon. But right now, I got my a single outcome on a Lisa. You could go check that out as fires for the ladies, you know, women in pomm and all of that, you know. And I got also another record coming on called Ponto. Actually, I was at Power one of five last night with self and we pre previewed it on the air, so watch out for that as well.
Speaker 3: So you know what's crazy about the Mona Lisa. She's looking at you no matter where you are in the room.
Speaker 2: That I always if I was fucking Mona Lisa, and she looked straight at me like that. That'll make me bust too.
Speaker 5: You got to keep your eyes straight straight.
Speaker 2: Like why why why? Like that?
Speaker 7: She doesn't strike me as a squirter though, so I don't.
Speaker 2: Know how they have like this.
Speaker 1: Joe would be in there taking it.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for joining us. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: And slip servers Johnny Jory Maguire, Switches and Young Broe Period